Review of DeedPollOffice

2017 Customer choice award

1 star

minim12
7/16/18

My title says it all. It's really hard to trust a site you don't know but I am really glad I went for the plunge with these people. Ir is so easy to process your application and I got my certificates the following day! I was alsp kept up to date. A very great service. Thank you DeedPollOffice.com!!

wendys188
5/4/18

I was impressed by the service - it was quick, simple and the certificates produced have been accepted everywhere I've produced them. Provided good advice on who you need to tell about your name change. Definitely worth the money.

tinar91
3/15/18

Change of name for myself and my son.
Very easy to do deed poll on line. Was kept informed of progress via email throughout and received our documents very quickly.

sharynf1
2/13/18

Was amazing how simple the process was!and how reasonably priced 3 days later I had my certificates can't recommend this company enough

jayc187
11/22/17

Your deedpoll is nice and easy to make and the documents are with you within 2-3days! Once the documents are posted to you, you can easily access any organisations and start using It to change your name officially !

vivienneg4
11/7/17

Website was easy to negotiate with plenty of options to tailor it to your needs. I've used this site twice now and would again in the future.

naomis22
11/2/17

An easy to use service, which was fast and reasonably priced.
I would recommend it, especially as its cheaper to have more people done at the same time

cr4083
10/25/17

This site costs a little more for their notify service (£28), but I found this to be more than money well spent. For someone who let their other half deal with all the admin stuff like sorting out banking and tax returns etc, DeedPollOffice takes you through the name change process quickly and with minimum fuss. I took care of everything in one afternoon, with the exception of the Passport, for which you need to show other docs which now possess your new name. Handily though, you can continue to travel with your old passport and old name, provided you complete all the bookings in your old name as well. You can simply change your passport when you're due a new one anyway.
You need to get the deed poll signed before completing any other steps, as you need to send copies to your Dr, Union, Bank etc.

laurab286
10/3/17

I did a lot of research on deed polls and found this to be the most professional and easy to use. I also paid for the notify service which is definitely worth the money, it has been a great help

cathys95
8/24/17

Very quick and easy to do and although you can do this yourself (via the government website which provides the wording you need), it was a lot easier doing it through this website and the document is of high quality and is official. I received my document within a few days along with instructions on how to execute it and they even sent a suggested list of bodies whom I should inform, along with a template letter to use. Brilliant.
I would highly recommend this service for ease and reliability.

jamieb96
5/18/17

When your searching for ways to change your name legally and you come across loads of different sites this is the one to use its official and they are very affordable and they come quickly in the post. I'm happy with my deed poll's and it comes with instructions on how to make them legal and tells you people that should be informed this is really useful. This is a genuine site that gives out official deed polls so you can trust it.

Jamie, 16

sandram165
4/27/17

The website is layed out really well and very easy to use...I received my document within a few days, fantastic Thank you!

cdotp
3/14/17

Decent service for a decent price, I literally didn't have to look far! It only took 1 day to deliver my documents and its all top quality! Thanks a lot Deed Poll Office!!

charlottem43
1/23/17

I used deed poll office to change my sons surname. It was quick and easy and such good value for money. I was kept informed of the progress all the way through.
When I received the deed poll documents the information included was very helpful too. Over all very impressed with the service received and would use again.

victoriam87
1/17/17

I wasn't to sure at the start as I hadn't herd of this group before , but so glad I went a head it was quick and easy and great service great value for money highly recommended

tinam37
12/16/14

Very easy process recieved my documents very quickly would defiantly use again if the need arose .

justinec2
11/14/14

very fast service

dritam
9/19/14

I was absolutly very very happy with the service.
It took me 5 min to register online, after 3 days I received the Deed Poll Certificate with the Cover letter. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone who have to do changes with their names. Great service,well done.

annamaried2
8/1/14

Highly recommend this service. Very efficient and professional with lots of very helpful advice. My documents were received exactly as advised and site is very user friendly.

joanneb18
7/21/14

excellent service thank you so much

vickyd2
5/29/14

Excellent fast service which I will be using again in august!!! Thank u x

dianen4
5/28/14

Easy to use, quick and professional.

traceyh11
5/23/14

Highly recommend, very quick service all done online. All done can now enjoy having the same surname as my children without the hassle of marriage!

elaines16
5/8/14

Very quick and reliable service.. Very please thank you..

carlat5
4/11/14

This site is great, the forms were easy and straight forward and there were people on hand for any questions. all was explained to me clearly making the process so easy. I received the paperwork so fast i was shocked. A great service 5 star

Hi William, No - the change of name documents we prepare are for use in the U.K., or by British nationals living outside the U.K. You will need different forms for use in the U.S.A. David

By David K., DeedPollOffice Representative
Questions? Get answers from the DeedPollOffice staff and other customers.

DeedPollOffice?