Review of Rocket Lawyer

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
incorporation@rocketlawyer.com
2017 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

tjd10
9/23/18

Step by step instructions to help with the process.
I was please with the thoroughness of the form.
Would recommend Rocket Lawyer to anyone seeking your basic agreements.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi TJD,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it's greatly appreciated! If you have questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
doras39
9/21/18

They did great were really professional answered all my questions help me with my documents that I needed and told me the next steps that I needed to take for the process that I was in

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Dora,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns. Thanks again.
jenniferg402
9/21/18

It was so easy to find and fill the documents I needed. It saved me a ton of money and time. I will highly recommend this to anyone needing legal documents

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Jennifer,

We're really pleased to hear that you've enjoyed our service and hope that you'll return in the future if you ever need services like ours again! Don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks so much!
royb142
9/19/18

We needed to update from our current contract format and have a legally binding document. Rocket Lawyer was simple, easy to use and meet all our requirements!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Roy,

So glad that you're satisfied with our product, we're happy that you're happy! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks so much.
alexc335
9/17/18

It's easy n simple to follow the steps from the web...I find it's super easy and step by step guideline which makes the whole end to end experience simple.
I would come back for the next purchase for sure. Thank you so much!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Alex,

We're really happy to know that you've enjoyed our online document creation and that it made the process easy! You're always more than welcome to come back to utilize our service at your own leisure, but please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com if you have questions or concerns. Thanks so much, Alex!
elardej
9/16/18

Software was easy to work with starting from the questioner section to the final draft of my document.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Elarde,

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it's much appreciated! If you have questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
joshuac154
9/14/18

Used it to expedite the process of POA, medical serigate and a will. Got all done in one day with out a lawyer involved. Saved me probably a grand.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Joshua,

We are so glad that our product was able to assist you with getting your legal needs taken care of and saved you money! Our goal as a company is to provide everyone with affordable, quality, legal services. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much!
diannah32
DiAnna H.
9/13/18

The experience has been good. Your website is very user friendly and I am likely to refer to you if I need assistance in the future.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi DiAnna,

Thanks for leaving us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it and your patronage! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
neldaa1
9/13/18

I went online, filled out all the information, but went to Staples to print, and was unable to retrieve.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Nelda,

We appreciate your review but so sorry that you weren't able to print the document. We've sent you an email with instructions on how to print the document, but we ask that you please call our customer service if you attempt to print it again and have any problems doing so, they'll be able to assist with this. Our phone number is 877-881-0947 (Mon-Fri, 6am-6pm PT).
mistys34
9/12/18

I needed one special little property transfer document to include with my will and breezed thru the process! Thanks a bunch!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Misty,

So glad that you've had such a great experience with our product, we are glad to be of assistance! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
yolandaw23
9/12/18

The forms were very easy to fill out & the website was easy to maneuver. I would definitely recommend this site to others

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Yolanda,

We're so pleased that you've had such a positive experience with our services and hope that you'll return in the future if you ever need services like ours again! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, thanks so much.
toms660
9/12/18

I had a need for a consulting agreement with an Independent Contractor and Rocket Lawyer was available and extremely helpful.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Tom,

We appreciate your review and we're so delighted to know that you've had a positive experience with our service! Please let us know if you have and questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
eugeneb63
9/10/18

I put the state Pennsylvania on my form, is there any way I can change it to Delaware please. I live in Delaware as does my aunt and her old state was Pennsylvania so they stated I must use Delaware

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Eugene,

Thanks for your review! But if you created the Pennsylvania form, there isn't a way to change the state within that form because each of our documents are specifically formatted to be compliant with each individual state. We greatly apologize! One of our representatives are going to send you an email in order to better assist you with this matter. We would like to help you get this taken care of! Just be looking out for their email.
diainew
9/10/18

I was hesitant to use at first, but I must say rocket lawyer did exactly what I wanted. I'm very much satisfied at how convenient and how easy they made everything.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Diaine,

Thanks for trying out our product and we're pleased to know that you've enjoyed it! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance.
bh103
b h.
9/10/18

outstanding product and great service. especially the free trial very hard to find in nowadays. i would come back when i need your products. i m your fans. but not sure why after i use its products and on the same day many junk mails coming in my mailbox. no problem, i delete those junk mail already.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi b h.,

Thanks for taking the time the leave us your feedback, it's greatly appreciated! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
kentr35
9/10/18

I needed a professional last will found this site on google....went into it wth an open mind. Super easy to use and very thorough. GREAT EXPERIENCE

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kent,

We appreciate your review and glad that our service was of assistance to you! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
bridgetl21
9/10/18

I enjoyed using Rocket Lawyer. It was very helpful. I will be using Rocket Lawyer in the near future. I will highly recommend them to my family and frien

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Bridget,

We're pleased to know that you've enjoyed our product! Please don't hesitate to send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks so much!
anniem118
9/8/18

Precise instructions & explanations. Easy to follow and complete. Professional results at fair price.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Annie,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, we truly appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for help. Thanks again!
kathleenb225
9/8/18

I needed to write up a simple (business) partnership between family members who trust each other to manage a moderate investment where money is being given over time to other entities. My accountant said we don't need an attorney or to register with government. I used Rocket Lawyer's template and worksheet to figure out what I wanted to say. I was able to delete, add and modify as needed.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Kathleen,

We're really glad our product was able to assist your with getting what you needed drafted easily, that is what our goal is! We believe that everyone deserves to have their legal needs met without having to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much, Kathleen!
sheilah121
9/4/18

Representative very nice in canceling trial. Expected to be able to do cancellation onn-line, but felt better talking to representative without any run around.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Sheila,

Thanks for your input and we're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer service! If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. THanks again, Sheila!
allanb74
9/4/18

I have used forms from office depot which were not as concise or customizable. Closest thing to retaining legal council without retainer fees.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Allan,

lisaj288
9/4/18

I found what I needed and they walked me through the paperwork and had it ready for me to print almost instantly. I would use them again.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Lisa,

We appreciate your review and glad to be of assistance! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
joanp95
8/31/18

Not only was it easy to use but the price was affordable. It was plain an simple to fill in my wishes. I was on so glad I chose this site.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Joan,

We appreciate your review and so delighted to know that we could be of service to you! Please send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks so much.
audreyp48
8/30/18

I had to make a last and will and testament to be incorporated in a trust for my son and I had two days to do it! I searched on line and tried several on line programs to achieve this. I found Rocket Lawyer the easiest to understand, the easiest to achieve the splits I needed. I finished in record time and was very pleased with the professional appearance of my document.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Audrey,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we're pleased to know that you've enjoyed your experience with out product! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance.
adrianr52
8/28/18

I had a great experience with rocket lawyer forming my llc. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend the service

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Adrian,

We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience and so glad that you've had a positive experience with us! Please don't hesitate to send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hi Marcia! Thanks for your question. We have a plentiful amount of estate planning documents on our website that you're more than welcome to create by starting an account with us. I'm unable to give you legal advice on your matters since I myself am not an attorney, but you can sign up for our Premium Monthly Plan (cancel anytime, no contract) and you'll not only be able to create all of your estate planning documents, but you'll also be able to speak with an attorney by getting a consultation set up. To get more membership information or on how to get started, please call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). I hope this helps!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Shawn, Thanks for your question! You should be given two options at the check out page; they can vary from time to time depending on what promotions we have going on. For instance, you could see an option for purchasing the document for a given price or starting a 7-Day Free Trial. The Free Trial does require credit card information, but you will not be billed for anything at all. The single price for the document is a one time price. If you need further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hi Jackelon, We appreciate your question! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we don't have documents specifically for guardianship, because they can be county specific. We do offer a Child Care Authorization document, and we do have some legal help articles regarding guardianship over children and elder parents. It may be helpful to call your local county courthouse for guardianship information in your specific area, or you may be able to find this information regarding your state/county online. Again, I apologize that we aren't able to help more! If you're in a membership with us or are interested in one and would like to speak with an attorney regarding guardianship, feel free to call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.) Thanks!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hey Jeanne, Thanks for your question! Rocket Lawyer does provide attorney services to our customers mostly through memberships, and unfortunately the question that you've posed would need to be discussed with an actual attorney; I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you're currently in a membership with Rocket Lawyer, you're more than welcome to speak to our Attorney Services department to get a consultation/document review set up by calling 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6AM-6PM PT), or feel free to give us a call regarding any other inquiries. We hope that this could be of some assistance and have a wonderful day!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

Rocket Lawyer?