Review of Rocket Lawyer

Rocket Lawyer reviews

2017 Customer choice award
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

jenniferj165
12/11/17

It's very easy to use and the customer service is fantastic. I forgot I had a program to use with my job otherwise I'd still be using their services.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jennifer,

We appreciate your review and we're really glad that you've had a good experience with our customer service! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
elanik
12/11/17

Great speaking voice, super kind, used positive words, and helped me solve my issue. No stress and all smiles!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Elani,

Thanks for your review and we're happy to know that your experience with one of our representatives was such a positive one! If you have any questions or concerns, just send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
davidr450
12/11/17

Got a legal document with success. The process was easy, was able to download and print the document. I would recommend this service. It also was not difficult to cancel a trial membership
Thanks

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi David,

We appreciate your review and we're pleased to know that you've had a positive experience with us. If you have any general questions or concerns, feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
belkisa1
12/11/17

The person the speak to my explain my the benefit of having this service. Im very excited to have this to review my document and everything else.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Belkis,

We're glad to know that you've had such a great experience with our product and one of our representatives! If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
kathyw122
12/8/17

I received the information and documents I needed it was quick and quite reasonably priced. I would recommend this site to anyone that is computer challenged.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your review and we're really glad that you've had such a great experience with us! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
haiderm1
12/8/17

I used this website for commercial lease and I found it to be the best I would recommend it to anyone.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Haider,

We appreciate your review and we're glad that you've enjoyed our online document creation. If you have general questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
moniqueg16
12/8/17

Very professional and problem solving orientated. Customer driving qualify service and fast results. Highly recommended

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Monique,

We are pleased to know that your experience with our services has been a positive one! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any general questions or concerns, we'd be more than happy to help. Thanks!
sr546
12/8/17

Even though you did not have what i needed, the lawyer that promptly answered my questions, guided me in the right direction and provided a link to the documents i needed. Impressive response time and help provided.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi S.R.,

We appreciate your review and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our attorney services. if you have any general questions or concerns, feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
valeriee12
12/8/17

Very informative. Will continue to visit you site in the future for other family and friends needs. Found your site from a friend and glad I used it.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for your review. We're glad that you've enjoyed our services and hope that you'll come back if you ever need us in the future! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
debrak47
12/8/17

I needed my completed document edited for completed signature. The Customer service agent, I believe her name was Amy, was so helpful, and kind. Great Customer Service!!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Debra,

Thanks for the review and we're glad that one of our representatives were able to assist you. Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
kofim
12/8/17

GREAT. Ease of use of site. I needed an Operating Document for my LLC, and I created one in no time! I shared the doc to my partner, who was able to sign with no issue. We sent off the doc as requested by a vendor and closed the deal. THANKS!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kofi,

Thanks so much for your review and we're happy to know that you've enjoyed our online document creation! If you have general questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
andreww199
12/7/17

Text one customer support, very well organized and responsive to my call.
Well done.I will be happy to recommend this group to anyone looking for needs in the legal area. The customer support line was exceptional and Im very please with my interactions. Please keep up the good work and continue to maintain high standards that youve shown today thank you andrew wald

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Andrew,

We appreciate your patronage and we're pleased to know that your experience with out customer service was such a positive one. If you have further questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
lynned24
12/7/17

My experience, was excellent.
The selection of legal forms was very thorough and the customer service I received was cordial and professional.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Lynne,

We're so glad that your experience with our customer service was such a positive one and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any further questions or concerns.
pamelaa50
12/7/17

It was very pleasant to talk to someone personal and they were very knowledgeable. I call to cancel my service but end up staying with the company because of the young lady I spoken with. It's not too often that you find someone that's very pleasant to talk to and make you feel good about staying with Rocket Lawyer. Thank you.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Pamela,

We're pleased to know that you've had such a great experience with one of our representatives and we sincerely appreciate your patronage. If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
gabrield26
12/7/17

I wanted to down grade my monthly services and Alicia, who was assisting me was very helpful and kind to my needs.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it a lot! If you have any other questions or concerns at this time, please send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
susant158
12/7/17

John was extremely present knowledgeable and helpful to me. He is a real asset to your company. Thank you for your assistance.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Susan,

Thanks for your support and we're really glad that you've had such a positive experience with us! If you have questions or concerns for us, feel free to email customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
luism96
12/7/17

Easy steps and content tailored to my case. The download was easy too and I can always go back and have the document available

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Luis,

We appreciate your review and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our product! If you have any general questions or concerns at this time, just send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
nicholel7
12/7/17

Thank you (rats I forgot his name) but thank you for an awesome call! This is my first call into Rocket Lawyer tech support and I have to say compared to other companies, my RL experience was the Best tech support service I have had in quite a while! Thank you for resolving my issue and for making it a pleasant experience.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Nichole,

Thank you for your review and we're pleased to know that your experience with one of our representatives was such a positive one! We take pride in our product and assisting our customers in the best way possible, and we sincerely appreciate your patronage. Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
dorenec
12/6/17

I have occasional need of forms that I are not in my vast arsenal and Rocket Lawyer is a reliable source when I cannot wait for my local legal resources.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Dorene,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
carmena30
12/6/17

My CSR, Tasen W, answered my questions fully and quickly. I had a question about billing that I may have handled incorrectly. He showed me how to check my billing and retrieve my document but, in addition, he encouraged me to update my profile so that it would be easier to retrieve documents in the future. In doing so, he showed that his concern was not just for my best interest but also in the interest of the company he represents.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Carmen,

We're so glad that you've had such a great experience with one of our representatives and we appreciate your review. If you have any further questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
dianah85
12/5/17

My Last Will and Testament was so easy to complete. The forms walk you through the document and is very easy to understand. This is a great service.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Diana,

We're so pleased to know that you've enjoyed our online document creation! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, thanks!
marcosc21
12/5/17

It was fast and painless $20 that I pay save me a lot of time, it was easy to use, very well written document, I was able to edit very simple to use.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Marcos,

williame62
12/4/17

Have always found RL very helpful.
I forgot to cancel the "free trial" deal I signed up for and didn't notice for four months. (I also didn't use the service). The nice lady at RL refunded me three of the four, which I thought was very fair -- after all, it was my fault.
Would definitely use RL again.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi William,

We're happy to know that our customer service was able to get everything sorted out with you. If you have any other questions or concerns at this time, don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
renitag2
12/4/17

They have been AWESOME so far. Questions answered super fast and quick filing process. If I could afford it, I would keep the service.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Renita,

We appreciate your review and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our product. Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with general questions or concerns. Thanks!
jacksonk16
12/4/17

Experienced staff and professional lawyers. I find the document at the website very resourceful. Was useful for small business transactions.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jackson,

We're pleased to know that you've had such a positive experience with us. If you have any general questions or concerns, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hey James, I apologize for this, but unfortunately I am unable to assist you with this matter and we do not provide child custody or adoption forms on our website. If you're needing legal assistance, we do offer it in our paid memberships or you're more than welcome to ask a legal question in the 7-Day Free Trial period. If you haven't already, I recommend calling your county courthouse to ask if they have the documents that you're needing to get this process started. If you have further question or are interested in our memberships, feel free to call our customer service at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hi there, We do have a Divorce Settlement Agreement and a Divorce Worksheet, but they don't necessarily work for everyone's situation. We recommend that you look at the descriptions available for each document to get a better idea if they'll work for you or not.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hi gY, Our documents are kept up to date in their legality and to ensure that they are within compliance with each state, but if you're in a membership with us or if you have your own attorney available, you're more than welcome to get the document reviewed to make sure it is exactly what you're needing for your situation and that everything was filled out correctly within the document itself.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hey Sonja! I am not an attorney, so, unfortunately, the question you posed is not something I would know. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area, to address your particular situation, by browsing our Lawyer Directory (URL: https://www.rocketlawyer.com/find-a-lawyer.rl). Members of Rocket Lawyer, in either a monthly or annual Legal Plans, are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. If you need further assistance please contact us any time by e-mail at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com or call us (877) 881-0947 (Mon-Fri,6am-6pm PST).

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

Rocket Lawyer?