Review of Rocket Lawyer

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
incorporation@rocketlawyer.com
2017 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

stepharool
11/13/18

I tested out Rocket Lawyer and looked for a few basic forms. I had first looked at a similar site and they didn't have anything I was looking for, but Rocket Lawyer did. They have tons of different forms online that you can personalize. What I also enjoyed was that all forms are within the guidelines and regulations of the state you live in.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Stepharoo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again!
micheleh166
11/9/18

I needed to prepare a power of attorney form and was able to do it on Rocket Lawyer. I signed up and when I completed the form I ended my trial period. It was perfect.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Michele,

So glad that you've enjoyed your experience with our service, we're happy that you're happy! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks so much!
sheilaa65
11/8/18

I had a wonderful experience. When I did not know the features the agent was very instructive. I have nothing more to say. Thank you.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
peterb481
11/6/18

Jennifer was awesome to deal with. She talked me through the requirements of setting up a C-Corporation. I cannot overstate how important Customer Service is to me, and Rocket Lawyer have it nailed. Now, I'm off to make some money.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Peter,

We're so glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with one of our representatives here at Rocket Lawyer and thanks for incorporating with us! Don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns at this time,. Thanks again!
mustafas22
11/5/18

It was a great experience using your service and it gave my business a great value, i would really recommend this company and i will use their service in the future.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Mustafa,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and glad to know that you've had a positive experience with our product! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
juliae42
11/2/18

I had a few questions and got the answers I needed. I prepared a couple of documents and it was so easy to do.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Julia,

Thanks so much for your feedback and we're pleased to know that you've enjoyed our product! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
juliov25
10/31/18

Tanks for your help I be happy to consult any time I need some help whit my business and get back whit you if I ever need some help tankyou for your support

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Julio,

We are delighted to know that you've enjoyed our services and thanks for your review! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
araselif
10/29/18

Thank you for the auto bill of sale that I downloaded. However I have cancelled my enrollment with the 8 day period

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Araseli,

We really appreciate your feedback and so delighted to know that you were able to get your legal document done with us! Our records show that your account was downgraded (cancelled) during the Trial period and no billing has taken place. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
jodiannb
10/29/18

It's a great way to get legal documents at a very low cost and the service is very exceptional. I would definitely use their service again in the future whe I need a legal document.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jodi-Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we are so happy to know that you've enjoyed our service! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, thanks again!
joel261
10/24/18

I enjoyed the entire process at Rocket Lawyer and I appreciate the generosity that you extended to me. For that reason I believe anyone that can afford $49 a month can save themselves $100,000 of dollars on legal services.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Joe,

We sincerely appreciate your review and happy to hear that you've enjoyed our services! If you have questions or concerns at this time, please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks!
tanyaa47
10/23/18

Was able to type up what I needed thank you and had to not spend a lot of money for a lawyer. Great website

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Tanya,

We're pleased to know that our services were able to help you and save you money! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
susanp432
10/22/18

Very easy lease forms already pre-filled out with the additives that we needed to put in ourselves. The capability of exchanging back-and-forth between the document and it is also great as we were not attorneys ourselves LOL.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Susan,

Thanks so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it! We're also glad to hear that you've enjoyed our online document creation process. Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
lesv5
10/22/18

I needed to update my living trust, after buying a new home. I thought I needed an Attorney to do it. After a little research, I discovered I could do it myself. I could have simply typed it up myself, but this site put the proper language in the update. Well worth the nominal cost.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Les,

We're pleased to know that you've enjoyed our product and greatly appreciate your review! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much!
jackk153
10/22/18

I was helping my son (a videographer) line up a deal for a big Bar Mitzvah shoot. I told him it was essential that he have contracts with his clients and his assistants. I looked around online for a company with a template for videographer contracts and found Rocket Lawyer. Not only were its formats perfect for this purpose, but its interview-style choice of options made it easy to adapt the contract for specific situations.

The final contracts were accepted almost as-is by lawyers for the other parties. And the process of getting them completed was much quicker
and cheaper than if we had used a conventional attorney. Based on our experience, Rocket Lawyer is absolutely the way to go for any small business that wants to save on legal costs.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jack,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback, not to mention we're delighted to hear that you've enjoyed our online document creation process! if you have any questions or concerns at this time, please don't hesitate to send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
catherinet82
10/19/18

Went to their website because I needed a quick lease agreement for my property and Rocket Lawyer process was perfect!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Catherine,

So glad that you've enjoyed our product, we're happy that you're happy! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, thanks so much!
yelmad
10/19/18

The residential lease agreement was very good, but it is expensive when compared with the lease agreement which i purchased from Staples.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Yelma,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
marshellc
10/18/18

The service was navigatable and easy to follow. The only problem that I had was trying to cancel the service.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Marshell,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're sorry there was trouble with cancelling! Our records do indicate that your Free Trial membership has been downgraded/cancelled and you haven't been billed for anything whatsoever. Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns, thanks so much.
denisep159
10/16/18

So easy to use! Served my purposes right away! I will go back if I need further assistance! I needed to complete a legal document right away! Within less than an hour, I had everything I needed and was able to save my copy for future printing or editing! Thanks Rocket Lawyer!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate it a lot! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with assistance. Thanks again!
cm310
10/16/18

Selected a trust be setup for my wife and I. The site was a little confusing at first since there was no indication of what price I would pay for the trust or how to change the type of trust. I emailed customer service and they resolved the issue by providing me a template for a joint trust for free so that I can redo the trust correctly. Satisfied with their response.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey CM,

We appreciate your review, we greatly appreciate it! We're so sorry that there was some confusion, but glad that it was resolved by our customer service team! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlaywer.com with any questions or concerns, thanks!
shirleenv
10/14/18

Great 7 day trial program. Was able to make my last will and testament and my POA paper. Printed my will and it didn't cost anything during the trial. I'll go back and print the POA later, and gladly pay for it!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Shirleen,

So glad that you've enjoyed our product and we greatly appreciate your review! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
briant295
10/14/18

Docs not very detailed and sort of canned, but great for arms length friendly transactions to make sure both parties covered their needs regarding the sale.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Brian,

We sincerely appreciate feedback like yours and we're glad that our product was satisfactory! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
mariar326
10/12/18

excellent service I was doing a contract they have a great program very

happy with this company thank you very much

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Maria,

So glad that you've enjoyed our product, we're happy that you're happy! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
reidarn
10/11/18

It was easy to use and straight to the point. I would HIGHLY recommend Rocket Lawyer to any business owner.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Reidar,

Thank you for your feedback and we're pleased to know that your experience with our product was a positive one! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
jerryc223
10/11/18

Found and printed my needed form easily and quickly!
Highly recommend!!!
What a great service!
Will be using them in the future.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jerry,

We greatly appreciated your review and so glad that you've enjoyed our product. Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
tuyenc2
10/1/18

The navigation and ease of using doc template were so great. May consider a membership in the future

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Tuyen,

We thank you for your review, it's greatly appreciated! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hi Marcia! Thanks for your question. We have a plentiful amount of estate planning documents on our website that you're more than welcome to create by starting an account with us. I'm unable to give you legal advice on your matters since I myself am not an attorney, but you can sign up for our Premium Monthly Plan (cancel anytime, no contract) and you'll not only be able to create all of your estate planning documents, but you'll also be able to speak with an attorney by getting a consultation set up. To get more membership information or on how to get started, please call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). I hope this helps!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Shawn, Thanks for your question! You should be given two options at the check out page; they can vary from time to time depending on what promotions we have going on. For instance, you could see an option for purchasing the document for a given price or starting a 7-Day Free Trial. The Free Trial does require credit card information, but you will not be billed for anything at all. The single price for the document is a one time price. If you need further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hi Jackelon, We appreciate your question! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we don't have documents specifically for guardianship, because they can be county specific. We do offer a Child Care Authorization document, and we do have some legal help articles regarding guardianship over children and elder parents. It may be helpful to call your local county courthouse for guardianship information in your specific area, or you may be able to find this information regarding your state/county online. Again, I apologize that we aren't able to help more! If you're in a membership with us or are interested in one and would like to speak with an attorney regarding guardianship, feel free to call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.) Thanks!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hey Jeanne, Thanks for your question! Rocket Lawyer does provide attorney services to our customers mostly through memberships, and unfortunately the question that you've posed would need to be discussed with an actual attorney; I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you're currently in a membership with Rocket Lawyer, you're more than welcome to speak to our Attorney Services department to get a consultation/document review set up by calling 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6AM-6PM PT), or feel free to give us a call regarding any other inquiries. We hope that this could be of some assistance and have a wonderful day!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rocket Lawyer