Review of Rocket Lawyer

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
incorporation@rocketlawyer.com
2018 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

johnv361
2/19/19

You took me step by step through the exact detailed information including a pop up for data pertaining to my specific needs. You additionally educated me about the details of the relevant law in my state including information that my lawyer did not present.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello John,

We're happy to know that you've enjoyed our service and thank you for taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again!
fannies3
2/19/19

Started a business endeavor needed legal documents for developers. Rocket Lawyer had everything I needed and also suggested other items. Highly Recommend.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Fannie,

Thanks so much for your review and we're delighted to know that you've enjoyed our product! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again and have a great day :)
richardr510
2/19/19

(1)Your format allows you to choose specific child custody areas, such as signing school absence, signing field trips,etc. but when you get to the letter itself all this is blank. (2) I was doing the letter for my brother, and it kept putting my name on the form. Eventually I just printed the letter after purchasing it for $40. And re typed in on my own word processor. This isn't what I had purchased for $40. Never again, Please remove me from your site.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Richard,

We greatly apologize that you had some technical difficulties, it sounds like this may have been an issue with the browser/device that was being used to create the document, but that isn't for sure since we don't know the exact details of your matter. It looks like you had just purchased the one legal document, therefore, you're not in any kind of membership at all. As a courtesy, a refund has been issued and a refund email has been sent out to you for your records. We'd love to hear more about your situation that you were experiencing, so please respond to the email with the information we asked for. Again, we're sorry for this situation!
durwardc
2/15/19

Makes it very easy to make and complete needed legal documents. Have used this site several time and never been disappointed.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Durward,

We greatly appreciate your review, thanks so much! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
judithf63
2/12/19

Provided the necessary forms, but take note: !! witness by two additional parties is NOT acceptable by the county recorder. We had to have it notarized. Both with given by Rocket Lawyer as options.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Judith,

We greatly appreciate your review, thanks so much! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. We're more than happy to help :) Thanks again, Judith.
saundran1
2/11/19

This is the second time I have used this awesome site!!
The first time I was amazed that you could make your own documents
with such ease...
So of course this time it was a breeze!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Saundra,

We greatly appreciate your review, we love hearing from our customers! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks so much :)
kathyh329
2/11/19

There are many options for "free" power of attorney forms online and I was a little overwhelmed about which to chose. I am so glad I went with Rocket Lawyer. The Rocket Lawyer form addressed many issues that some of the others overlooked and was exactly what my mother and father needed to ensure that she can handle their finances and all other aspects of their estate as my father's Alzheimer's disease progresses. Thank you, Rocket Lawyer!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for your review and trying out our product; we're so glad that our services were able to help you get what you needed accomplished! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns, we're happy to help! Thanks again, Kathy!
charlesd359
2/11/19

your on line form are great, and I talked to one of your reps, and he was more than helpful. You guys are great

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey there Charles,

We're really pleased to know that you've had a positive experience with our services and one of our representatives! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com, we're always happy to help! Thanks, Charles.
kenw208
2/11/19

Really good for what I needed them for if I need them again I'll definitely go back to them and ask more questions .

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Ken,

We appreciate your review and glad that you were able to get what you needed from our service! If you have questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for help. Thanks so much!
tommya36
2/11/19

The app was great and professional, but I only do about one or two of these every couple of years so I might be better off paying as I go.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Tommy,

Thanks a bunch for your review, we're happy that you're happy! You're more than welcome to pay for documents as you need them, that is one way you can utilize our service! If you have questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again :)
raquelp14
2/5/19

I needed three template contracts for a friend and Rocket Lawyer had all three I needed and it took only minutes to create exactly what I needed!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Raquel,

Thanks so much for your review and we're really glad that you were able to get what you needed from our services! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again.
reneea67
2/4/19

This was an easy to use and understand service. They are true to their word, you can use their service during the trial period, then cancel.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Renee,

We truly appreciate your review and more than anything, we're happy that you've enjoyed your experience with our product! If you have questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks so much and we hope that you'll return in the future for your legal needs.
joyceh161
1/30/19

It took longer than expected to find what I needed, however I found it and things worked out. I do not have any further comments. No further comment at this time. Abc it is easy as 123. Abc is easy as 233

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Joyce,

Thanks so much for your review. We're sorry it took longer than expected to get what you needed, but so glad that you tried out our service! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Please know that if you ever need help with locating a document or having issues on the website, you can call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). Thanks again, Joyce.
hemryd
1/27/19

Went well and we added our personal nedessarry informaton that was differeng than Rocket's

That is all i can think of to say but i received information i needed

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi there Hemry,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and trying out our product! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
lizp81
1/27/19

Easy to use even for someone who had no knowledge of legal process! If you need a Quit Deed this is a great product/ service and it's free!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Liz,

We really appreciate your feedback and thanks for using Rocket Lawyer! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again, Liz!
kimberlym356
1/24/19

It was easy to fill out the form. I was guided by questions. And it was inexpensive compared to employing a lawyer.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Kimberly,

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again!
davids2083
1/22/19

certify that this review is based on my own experience and that I am in no way affiliated with this business, and have not been offered any incentive or payment from the business to write this review. I agree to Sitejabber's Terms & Conditions, including to not write false reviews, which is in many cases agai

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi David,

So happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our service and we thank you for the review! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much.
georges527
1/22/19

Obtained will, medical directive and durable POA in very short period of time on easy user friendly site.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey George,

Thank you for your review and we're happy that you were able to get what you needed! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns, we're always happy to help!
jameso249
1/22/19

The document was created nicely from the inputs without an error. It probably took 5 minutes to set up a $40,000 loan

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi James,

We greatly appreciate your review, thanks a bunch! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again, James!
raphaelr11
1/22/19

You find just what you need here for all your contract needs. It's completely done for you just find what you're looking for and follow the steps then your on your way!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Raphael,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're really glad that you've had a positive experience with our service! Please send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
rosylinb
1/18/19

This was great in assisting me with lease agreements. It helped me to explore renewal lease versus having to do a whole new lease. Great information.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Roslyn,

We're really glad that you've had a positive experience with our services and thanks for the review! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
mikep498
1/18/19

Very Pleasant and well done thank you, I will be back after I decide what direction we will going and what we need to accomplish.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Thank you for your review and we're delighted to know that you've enjoyed our product! Please don't hesitate to send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns. Thanks again, Mike!
michaelm1984
1/17/19

The template was easy to use and to edit. But having little need for anything else, i'm Cancelling.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Michael,

We're glad that you've enjoyed our document creation! If you have any questions or concerns with cancelling, please let us know by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com or you can give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). Thanks!
shellyg50
1/15/19

I used Rocket Lawyer to create a couple of contacts. It was quick and easy. It also used language in the contract that was applicable in my state. I just entered a few details and I was done. Thanks!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Shelly,

Thanks so much for the review and we're delighted to know that you've enjoyed our service! Please send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
nancyl337
1/15/19

For me, it was a 7 day temporary membership where I accomplished a lot and then cancelled because I have a lawyer who has done my will etc. For those who do not have a lawyer, you will especially love this. It is easy to follow and to complete. There may be other sites, but you definitely want to try ROCKET LAWYER.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Nancy,

We truly appreciate your review and thanks for trying out our services! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again, Nancy!
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hello Norma, We appreciate your question! Unfortunately I myself am not an attorney, so I am unable to answer you question as to how difficult it will be to file for a divorce on your own. At Rocket Lawyer, we do provide a Divorce Settlement Agreement and a Divorce Worksheet, which can help with this process, but it will not be the only documentation you need. You many need to obtain documents from your local county clerk's office, I'd recommend giving them a call or visiting them in person. If you're in a membership with Rocket Lawyer, you're more than welcome to get a consultation set up with an attorney to discuss your situation at no extra cost. If you aren't in a membership and would like to find out more about what we have to offer, please feel free to give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hi Marcia! Thanks for your question. We have a plentiful amount of estate planning documents on our website that you're more than welcome to create by starting an account with us. I'm unable to give you legal advice on your matters since I myself am not an attorney, but you can sign up for our Premium Monthly Plan (cancel anytime, no contract) and you'll not only be able to create all of your estate planning documents, but you'll also be able to speak with an attorney by getting a consultation set up. To get more membership information or on how to get started, please call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). I hope this helps!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Shawn, Thanks for your question! You should be given two options at the check out page; they can vary from time to time depending on what promotions we have going on. For instance, you could see an option for purchasing the document for a given price or starting a 7-Day Free Trial. The Free Trial does require credit card information, but you will not be billed for anything at all. The single price for the document is a one time price. If you need further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hi Jackelon, We appreciate your question! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we don't have documents specifically for guardianship, because they can be county specific. We do offer a Child Care Authorization document, and we do have some legal help articles regarding guardianship over children and elder parents. It may be helpful to call your local county courthouse for guardianship information in your specific area, or you may be able to find this information regarding your state/county online. Again, I apologize that we aren't able to help more! If you're in a membership with us or are interested in one and would like to speak with an attorney regarding guardianship, feel free to call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.) Thanks!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rocket Lawyer