Review of Rocket Lawyer

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
incorporation@rocketlawyer.com
2017 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

nickp143
7/11/18

I followed a link for a free Will and Testament document. Went through the process and it was very easy. Seems like a great resource for any future legal document needs...although any other documents will require a paid membership. So far so good.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Nick,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we're delighted to hear that you've enjoyed our product! Please be aware that you are more than welcome to purchase legal documents! We leave that option open so customers don't necessarily need the membership if they are just needing one or a few documents from time to time. Please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com if you have any questions or concerns at this time, thanks!
lindah662
7/10/18

I am so thankful for your service you really made things simple in a very difficult time,my younger brother passed away unexpectedly in February 2018 while he was working for a trucking company
He lived in Nashville TN and worked as along distance truck driver
My brother didn't have much he didn't have a will... being his next of kin I found myself in a situation and I had never had to take care of anyone finale business before so I had no clue what to do and no way to do it since I am on a fixed income...your service allowed me to get what I needed to do done and it was easy and correct as well it gave me some peace of mind
Linda

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Linda,

We are very sorry for your loss, our condolences to you and yours. But we are so glad that our services were able to help you in your time of need! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
frankf170
7/6/18

This document was just what I needed to replace an old invalid document. Relatively painless to create and it only took a little while to get it all worded right and printed out! This is a great site I highly recommend it for do it yourself issues!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Frank,

So glad that you've had a positive experience with our product and we appreciate your feedback! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns. Thanks!
michelleu25
7/5/18

The selection of forms and the interview questions allowed me to get exactly the form I needed and allowed me to download it in a format where I can customize it where needed. This is a great service at a great price.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Michelle,

We're pleased to know that you've enjoyed our product and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutereach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
robertd654
6/28/18

The questions were so easy, but filling in specific info was not.
It didn't retain the info I added.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Robert,

Thanks so much for your feedback, and so sorry to hear that there were some editing issues! Please be aware that our customer service is always more than happy to assist with these types of matters, they can be reached by phone at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). We've also sent you an email with some troubleshooting tips, just in case you wanted to check them out! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions/concerns, or you're more than welcome to respond to the email that you've received.
deniseh193
6/26/18

I needed a Quitclaim deed and had no idea how to go about doing it. Rocket Lawyer provided me all the answers and paperwork I needed. Thank you.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Denise,

We appreciate your feedback and so glad that you've had a positive experience with our product! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns. Thanks!
sonyab32
6/26/18

This site has everything! Im small time but I am glad to know that Rocket Lawyer is available for just the resource I need. I plan on using them again when the time comes.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Sonya,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we hope that you do come back in the future if you ever need services like ours again! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
rhondas152
6/25/18

Great job. I have been trying to get my past employer to pay me my wages, commission, and expenses for the past 6 months. Haven't heard anything or collected anything so far.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Rhonda,

So glad that you've enjoyed your experience with us, and we appreciate your patronage! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
peterg301
6/25/18

Needed a recruitment contract and found EXACTLY what I was looking for! I will be using this company for all future legal needs!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Peter,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our product! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
audiem2
6/25/18

Easy,great service.. free trail gives u the oportunity to think weather u like to keep em or not......

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Audie

Thanks for trying out our services and we sincerely appreciate your feedback! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again, Audie!
clayh46
6/25/18

Experience was good, except modifications had to be made for the specific situation. Because we do not need the services more than several times a year, the monthly fee of $39+ is a bit steep.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Clay,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it! Please rest assured that we do offer promotional deals on our memberships and documents from time-to-time, but we always offer offline deals when you speak to a representative from our New Business Sales Department. To get more information, please call and speak to them at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).
marilenen
6/20/18

I was going in for a surprise major surgery and needed a power of attorney. No time to go to a 'live' lawyer. I was able to fill out and print 3 copies of what I needed in time to check in for surgery. Huge weight off. BTW am healthy and de-stressed thanks to your service!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Marilene,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and leaving us a review, we're really happy to hear that our services were able to assist you! If you have any questions or concerns for us at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
reneep77
6/18/18

second time I needed a quick Affidavit and Rocket Lawyer website
is extremely easy to use. The form they provide is simple to fill out
and very clear for immediate signatures. I can access the website, process the information and get it notarized outside in less than
an hour. I really appreciate Rocket Lawyers website. Beside, the
speedy document creation, it costs less than $20. Unbelievably, outstanding resource. Also, call-in to them is fast with knowledgeable people answering the phones on a timely basis.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Renee,

We appreciate your review and we're really glad to hear that our services have benefited you! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
saeedc
6/18/18

I would definitely recommend this service to others. With the money i saved in avoiding possible future litigation by having air tight legal documents, this service was worth its weight in gold!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Saeed,

So glad that you're happy with our services and we hope that you'll return in the future if you ever need services like ours again! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patronage!
jl291
6/12/18

Easy to use online auto-fill documents are so easy a 5 year old could fill it out - they even have brief descriptions to simplify it even further... and no hassle cancellation

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi J.L.,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're so glad that you've enjoyed our services and hope that you'll return in the future if you ever need services like ours again! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns. Thanks!
barbarag244
6/12/18

Very professional, unbelievably easy to use. End product exactly what legal people wanted. Cccxcxcc. Cccccccc cccc.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Barbara,

We greatly appreciate your review and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our services! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much!
scottl264
6/12/18

The hardest part was deciding which was the appropriate document for me needs. The "use this document if..." fields helped me figure out which was the right one. Then the website asks you a bunch of simple questions that walks you thought the process. It took me maybe 20 minutes. I was able to sign back into my account and makes changes very quickly and resend for signature. And the cost was less than a date at the movies.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Scott,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and we are so glad that you've had a good experience with our online document creation! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again!
pattyb64
6/12/18

Over the years my finances have gotten better. Home paid off, bills substantially reduced, children grown, etc.

I decided to take advantage of using Rocket Lawyer to revise my will. The document they have available on their website is exactly what I need at this time in my life.
Thank you Rocket Lawyer!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Patty,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and we're so glad that our services were able to assist you with updating your estate planning documentation! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
melc63
6/12/18

Rocket Lawyer is very easy and safe to use. I trust their content and have had all good experiences with their website and membership.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Mel,

We are delighted that your experience with us has been a good one and greatly appreciate your feedback! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
robertn255
6/12/18

Quick and easy. This safed me so much time and effort. Answered all my questions right away. Would highly recommend.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Robert,

tanyam96
6/12/18

I stumbled upon this website by accident and am so glad that I did. It was very easy and quick to use! I will definitely use it again in the future.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Tanya,

We are pleased to know that you've stumbled upon us and enjoyed your experience! If you have questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thank-you for your review!
gabg5
6/12/18

I signed on to this website to get some documents.
I was advised that I would be billed 39.95 a month once I entered my credit card unless I canceled the account . Upon learning this information I promptly cancel my account and documented It.
However today I just got an email from my credit card company saying I was billed 39.95. This seems typical of the free trial websites.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Gab,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us! We offer a 7-Day Free Trial and so long as it's downgraded (cancelled) during the Trial period, there is no billing whatsoever, but our records indicate that the account wasn't downgraded (cancelled) which is what led to the billing on the account. We also show that your membership has been downgraded (cancelled) and the charge of $39.95 was refunded as of 6/11/2018, please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to process.

If you have further questions or concerns for us at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. We appreciate your feedback and again we apologize for this situation.
kamilahc1
6/10/18

Easy to use to precise results. No complaints in my corner. I would recommend and use the product again.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kamilah,

We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you'll come back in the future if you ever need services like ours in the future! Feel free to send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns. Thanks!
karinm23
6/10/18

It was so easy to use and the document came out very professional looking. There are so many documents to choose from!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Karin,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we're really glad to hear that you've enjoyed our product! Feel free to send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
janetb257
6/10/18

found what I needed - quick and easy and could adjust and monitor as needed and handled distribution back and forth between myself and the employee

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Janet,

We appreciate your review and delighted to know that you've had a positive experience with our product! If you have any questions o concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hi Jackelon, We appreciate your question! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we don't have documents specifically for guardianship, because they can be county specific. We do offer a Child Care Authorization document, and we do have some legal help articles regarding guardianship over children and elder parents. It may be helpful to call your local county courthouse for guardianship information in your specific area, or you may be able to find this information regarding your state/county online. Again, I apologize that we aren't able to help more! If you're in a membership with us or are interested in one and would like to speak with an attorney regarding guardianship, feel free to call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.) Thanks!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hey Jeanne, Thanks for your question! Rocket Lawyer does provide attorney services to our customers mostly through memberships, and unfortunately the question that you've posed would need to be discussed with an actual attorney; I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you're currently in a membership with Rocket Lawyer, you're more than welcome to speak to our Attorney Services department to get a consultation/document review set up by calling 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6AM-6PM PT), or feel free to give us a call regarding any other inquiries. We hope that this could be of some assistance and have a wonderful day!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

A: Hi Marie, We appreciate your question! If you need pricing for the incorporation of a non-profit organization, we recommend speaking to one of our Incorporation Sales Associates and they'll be able to provide you with a complete price breakdown depending on your needs for your non-profit. The number to speak directly to that department is 888-627-1186. If you're referring to one of our non-profit documents, the price is usually $20 per legal document. Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com or speak with our customer service at 877-881-0947 with any general questions and concerns.

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hey Ronnie, Thanks for your question. We do not have anything specifically titled for matchmaking business, but all of our legal documents can be manually edited so long as they're not' eSigned. If you find a document that you might be able to alter and use, feel free to manually edit it. We're always more than happy to help if you need assistance with anything, feel free to call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

Rocket Lawyer?