Review of Rocket Lawyer

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
incorporation@rocketlawyer.com
2018 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

tiat20
7/19/19

Rocket Lawyer makes everything so simple! It was an absolute breeze to user their templates and to get pretty much exactly what I needed for my business. I'm only sorry that I didn't have more for them to do because I really enjoyed the experience.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Tia,

We're delighted to know that you've enjoyed our document process! If you have questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
stevem976
7/19/19

The process was quick, easy, and very professional. The serious of questions were used to set up all of the areas I needed for a complete manual. I saved a copy on my computer

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Steve,

We're so happy that you've enjoyed our product and thanks for sharing your review! If you have questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
sheliac13
7/18/19

The site was very easy to use and locate items you need to create. I was nice to be able to review the document before downloading and printing.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for your review and we're happy that you've enjoyed our product! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
goranm14
7/18/19

Fast, efficient, great reps. Very competitive and above all - reasonable pricing.

I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to start up their own company. The process has been seamless.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Goran,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and so glad you've enjoyed our product! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
carls261
7/16/19

Your service provided a template for a family personal mortgage loan note. It was very easy to edit the downloaded document.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Carl,

We're really happy to hear that you've enjoyed our service and it was able to assist you with getting what you needed! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
johnb2793
7/15/19

Very easy and formal document. I've never had something this easy and fast to use love it!! It's very nice to be able to see exactly when the other party sign an e document!

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello John,

So glad that you've enjoyed our document creation, we're happy that you're happy! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
jorgea108
7/11/19

I will keep this site on mind for legal issues . It did not provide a simple note without so much legal issues for a simple solution . But it's content is real good

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Jorge,

We greatly appreciate your review and are delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our product! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
debo18
7/11/19

It took me all of 45 minutes to prepare all of my documents. I was worried it would take me forever and then not really accomplish what I wanted. I was wrong! Easy, speedy and thorough. Quite a pleasant experience.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Deb,

So glad that you've enjoyed our service. We're happy that you're happy! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
stans103
7/9/19

Great legal advice... They have alot of options to select from on legal advice and legal documents, forms with examples and if you need their services just an email away for the answers.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Stan,

We appreciate your review and are so glad that you've enjoyed our product! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
rajeshc17
7/8/19

It was a few clicks and I could generate a confidential NDA to share. I didn't expect this process to be so simple. I will definitely use Rocket Lawyer again in the future.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Rajesh,

Thank you so much for your review and we're really glad that you found using our service easy to use! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again and have a great day!
cynthiay48
7/5/19

Needed to quickly provide a durable power of atty. for my 98 year old mother. The one she already had was created from software that we purchased 5 years ago. We had to indicate an ending date for the POA (no way around it) and so it expired recently. With the one from Rocket Lawyer, we did not have to indicate an expiration date, therefore we would only have to secure witnesses and mobile notary one time. And that was when we initially created it.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Cynthia,

It's awesome to hear that you were able to get the document you needed for your mother! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks and have a wonderful day!
gloriaw89
7/3/19

If I need help again I would request Rocket lawyer wonderful service I give this company a AAA thank you for your service. Love Gloria Willis.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Gloria,

We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed our service so much, thank you! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
theriap
7/1/19

This is a good service. It was easy to use and also easy to understand. The only thing is the free should be free and u shouldn't be charged $1

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Theria,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! It sounds like you may be referring to the test charge that we do when a customer starts the 7-Day Free Trial. It requires a credit card to start the Trial, we do a test authorization charge to ensure the card is legitimate. Once the charge goes through it is immediately voided out and we do not collect this. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
evettea2
6/28/19

I had a very good experience using Rocket Lawyer. Saved me hundreds of dollars. I was able to gain a lot of knowledge when it came to writing a commercial. lease. I am very pleased and would recommend anyone using Rocket Lawyer.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Evette,

We greatly appreciate your review and we're delighted to hear that our services were able to save you money and help you out with getting your legal needs taken care of! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thank you!
douglasa81
6/27/19

Each time I have used your services it has been a great experience. I would highly recommend your services to others.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Douglas,

We're really happy that you've enjoyed our product and hope that you'll return in the future if you ever need services like ours again! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
aliushaa
6/26/19

This is truly a great tool for making documents without the need (and expense) of an attorney. I recommended to everyone.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Aliusha,

It's wonderful to hear that you've enjoyed our service and we're glad that it allowed you to create your own legal documents without having to pay an attorney to assist you, that is part of our goal as a company is to provide affordable legal services to everyone. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much.
delmetriam
6/26/19

From start to finish, the process was easy to navigate and understand. I didn't have any problems whatsoever.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Delmetria,

So glad that you've enjoyed our product, we're happy that you're happy! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Have a great day!
laroyl
6/26/19

The process is easy, fast ,and you get to tailor your document. If you make a mistake you can do over are, edit the document to you Pacific need.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Laroy,

Thanks so much for your review and we're really glad that you've enjoyed our document creation process! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
felicitaa
6/21/19

Estoy muy agradecida son muy necesarios Muchas Gracias.Recomiendo a esta compañía son creibles Exitos.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hola Felicita,

Muchas gracias por su evaluación, realmente lo apreciamos! Que tengas un gran día :)
cesarr41
6/21/19

needed help with information about a construction contract and all that its about laws o state and got everything we need

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Cesar,

We're delighted to know that you've enjoyed our service and appreciate you taking the time to share your review! If you have questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
moniqueb65
6/20/19

I love them they are the Best, everything you need they have all the answers for you and more. No waiting for the mail, you can get it right then.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Monique,

Thanks for your review and we're really happy that our services have helped you get what you need! Please let us know if you have questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again and have a great day!
berniceb33
6/20/19

Excellent service, I will recommend rocketlawyer to everyone that needs important forms. Very easy to fill out.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Bernice,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, we're pleased to know that you've enjoyed our product! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
stevenb604
6/20/19

I enjoyed my time with Rocket Lawyer. Helped me with formatting a letter for my Family Law case. This site was very helpful. And I am sure that someday I will rejoin.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Steven,

We're really glad that our services were able to assist you and hope that you'll return in the future if you ever need us again! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. We're always happy to help, have a great day!
candiceb73
6/17/19

Having Rocket Lawyer is a great resource to save time and create a legal document with confidence. I would've spent countless hours having to research Texas laws, otherwise. In this case, RL was needed to create a commission agreement. Will use again!

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Candice,

It's great to hear that our services have been able to assist you and we appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlaywer.com. Thanks!
roberrw
6/17/19

Forms were easy to use.Forms were easy to use.Forms were easy to use.Forms were easy to use.Forms were easy to use.Forms were easy to use.Forms were easy to use.Forms were easy to use.

Response from Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Roberr,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we're glad you've enjoyed our document creation process! Please let us know if you have questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again and have a great day!
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hi there Maria, Thanks for your question, but unfortunately this is not something that we can answer for you and we greatly apologize for that! You would need to get this answered by an attorney. If you're in a membership with us, you can ask a legal question in the "Ask a Lawyer" tab that we have when you're logged in to your account. If you need assistance locating it or if you'd like help with signing up for a membership, please call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Velma A., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Norma, We appreciate your question! Unfortunately I myself am not an attorney, so I am unable to answer your question as to how difficult it will be to file for a divorce on your own. At Rocket Lawyer, we do provide a Divorce Settlement Agreement and a Divorce Worksheet, which can help with this process, but it will not be the only documentation you will need. You may need to obtain documents from your local county clerk's office, I'd recommend giving them a call or visiting them in person. If you're in a membership with Rocket Lawyer, you're more than welcome to get a consultation set up with an attorney to discuss your situation at no extra cost. If you aren't in a membership and would like to find out more about what we have to offer, please feel free to give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hi Marcia! Thanks for your question. We have a plentiful amount of estate planning documents on our website that you're more than welcome to create by starting an account with us. I'm unable to give you legal advice on your matters since I myself am not an attorney, but you can sign up for our Premium Monthly Plan (cancel anytime, no contract) and you'll not only be able to create all of your estate planning documents, but you'll also be able to speak with an attorney by getting a consultation set up. To get more membership information or on how to get started, please call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). I hope this helps!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Shawn, Thanks for your question! You should be given two options at the check out page; they can vary from time to time depending on what promotions we have going on. For instance, you could see an option for purchasing the document for a given price or starting a 7-Day Free Trial. The Free Trial does require credit card information, but you will not be billed for anything at all. The single price for the document is a one time price. If you need further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rocket Lawyer