Review of Rocket Lawyer

Rocket Lawyer reviews

2017 Customer choice award
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

jong89
1/8/18

easily understood and helpful, seems to have worked well and was what I was looking for, would tell my friends about it

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Jon,

We appreciate your review and patronage to Rocket Lawyer! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com if you have any questions or concerns at this time, thanks!
williamc285
1/2/18

Thanks for making this very easy. Not sure why I need to describe my positive experience using 100 characters when I can do it in less. I will use Rocket Lawyer again.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi William,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're glad that you've enjoyed your time with us! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
gayles25
12/21/17

I wanted to cancel my subscription. I am keeping a small portion of it thanks to the nice employees you have.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Gayle,

Thanks for leaving us a review and we're so glad that you've had a positive experience with one of our representatives! If you have further questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
rameshm4
12/21/17

Good support between the lender and borrower is written clear following the due date. Thanks for the detail.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Ramesh,

We're glad that you've enjoyed our product and we appreciate your review! If you have any questions or concerns for us, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
kacif
12/20/17

I used the Rocket Lawyer Loan Aggreement for a personal loan between a family member and it was very thorough, concise, and professional. I liked that they had a handful of quick questions at the beginning to allow you to easily customize your document to your contacts and state. I will definitely use Rocket Lawyer again for any personal and business needs I may have in the future.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kaci,

We appreciate your review and we're pleased to know that you've had such a positive experience with our product. If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
rodf16
12/19/17

I had need of a promissory note and interest repayment schedule. Perfect fit and very easy step by step question and answer as it completed document. Thank you very much for the assistance.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Rod,

We're glad that you've enjoyed our online document creation and we appreciate your review! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, feel free to send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
dond103
12/19/17

Pleased!! But my bank account says this is a recurring expense! I only wanted the one tine! Thanks! The web site was very easy to use!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our online document creation process! We apologize for the confusion, but our records indicate that you have only purchased one legal document for a single price of $20.00. You will not be billed for anything else. If you have further questions or concerns, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
beckys74
12/18/17

You have a great template that quickly made the contract we were looking for. Thank you for having this information readily available for a nice price.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Becky,

We're pleased to know that you've enjoyed our online document creation and if you have any questions or concerns for us at this time, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
richr31
12/18/17

Great experience with Chris and quick documentation for our contracting needs..
Chris was there to help me incorporate over the phone when there was no time left in the day.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Rich,

Thanks for your review! We're so glad that you've had such a positive experience with our product and one our representatives. If you have any other questions or concerns, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
deniseg86
12/15/17

Fast, quick and easy...I read through the document prior to posting and customized as needed. Saved me lots of $ WRT attorney fees!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Denise,

We appreciate your review and we're so glad that our product was able to help you! If you have questions or concerns for us, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
anay23
12/13/17

Tiera, was super knowledgeable and very helpful!
She answered all my questions and even saved me money!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Ana,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and we're delighted to know that you've had such a great experience with one of our representatives! If you have general questions or concerns at this time, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
amandaw150
12/13/17

I was very pleased with the customer service provided by Alex Nunez. All of my questions were answered and the whole encounter was informative and pleasant. Thank you for taking the time.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Amanda,

We appreciate your review and we're pleased to know that one of our representatives were able to assist you with your matter. If you have further questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
brucel57
12/13/17

Excellent Customer service for my refund. Professional and polite. Explained why I was charged for my free trial - then apologized and promptly sent in a refund request too my bank.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Bruce,

We're glad that our customer service resolved your matter and we appreciate your review. Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
angelae46
12/12/17

I would use this website again and will be very happy to recommend it to others as well. Filling out the application form and understanding them was very easy as well.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Angela,

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it! If you have any general questions or concerns, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
toddm88
12/12/17

Used trial and will return to paid service once my business is up and running! Called customer service and got a quick professional rep that handled my question quickly!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Todd,

We're so glad that you were able to get what you needed taken care of with us! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
mauricew16
12/12/17

Very easy to use. Just know after 30 days you are a member and being billed monthly. Cancel within 30 days if you dont want to join.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Maurice,

Thanks for your review! Our Free Trial for the Premium Monthly Plan is free for seven (7) days, but so long as the membership is downgraded within that Trial time, there will be no billing. If you have any questions or concerns, just email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
jenniferj165
12/11/17

It's very easy to use and the customer service is fantastic. I forgot I had a program to use with my job otherwise I'd still be using their services.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jennifer,

We appreciate your review and we're really glad that you've had a good experience with our customer service! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
elanik
12/11/17

Great speaking voice, super kind, used positive words, and helped me solve my issue. No stress and all smiles!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Elani,

Thanks for your review and we're happy to know that your experience with one of our representatives was such a positive one! If you have any questions or concerns, just send us an email at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
davidr450
12/11/17

Got a legal document with success. The process was easy, was able to download and print the document. I would recommend this service. It also was not difficult to cancel a trial membership
Thanks

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi David,

We appreciate your review and we're pleased to know that you've had a positive experience with us. If you have any general questions or concerns, feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
belkisa1
12/11/17

The person the speak to my explain my the benefit of having this service. Im very excited to have this to review my document and everything else.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Belkis,

We're glad to know that you've had such a great experience with our product and one of our representatives! If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
kathyw122
12/8/17

I received the information and documents I needed it was quick and quite reasonably priced. I would recommend this site to anyone that is computer challenged.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your review and we're really glad that you've had such a great experience with us! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
haiderm1
12/8/17

I used this website for commercial lease and I found it to be the best I would recommend it to anyone.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Haider,

We appreciate your review and we're glad that you've enjoyed our online document creation. If you have general questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
moniqueg16
12/8/17

Very professional and problem solving orientated. Customer driving qualify service and fast results. Highly recommended

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Monique,

We are pleased to know that your experience with our services has been a positive one! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any general questions or concerns, we'd be more than happy to help. Thanks!
sr546
12/8/17

Even though you did not have what i needed, the lawyer that promptly answered my questions, guided me in the right direction and provided a link to the documents i needed. Impressive response time and help provided.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi S.R.,

We appreciate your review and we're so glad that you've enjoyed our attorney services. if you have any general questions or concerns, feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com.
valeriee12
12/8/17

Very informative. Will continue to visit you site in the future for other family and friends needs. Found your site from a friend and glad I used it.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for your review. We're glad that you've enjoyed our services and hope that you'll come back if you ever need us in the future! Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns.
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hi Marie, We appreciate your question! If you need pricing for the incorporation of a non-profit organization, we recommend speaking to one of our Incorporation Sales Associates and they'll be able to provide you with a complete price breakdown depending on your needs for your non-profit. The number to speak directly to that department is 888-627-1186. If you're referring to one of our non-profit documents, the pricing may vary due to documents going on sale for a short period, but it can range anywhere from $20-$60 for a single document. Feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com or speak with our customer service at 877-881-0947 with general questions and concerns.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hey Ronnie, Thanks for your question. We do not have anything specifically titled for matchmaking business, but all of our legal documents can be manually edited so long as they're not' eSigned. If you find a document that you might be able to alter and use, feel free to manually edit it. We're always more than happy to help if you need assistance with anything, feel free to call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hey James, I apologize for this, but unfortunately I am unable to assist you with this matter and we do not provide child custody or adoption forms on our website. If you're needing legal assistance, we do offer it in our paid memberships or you're more than welcome to ask a legal question in the 7-Day Free Trial period. If you haven't already, I recommend calling your county courthouse to ask if they have the documents that you're needing to get this process started. If you have further question or are interested in our memberships, feel free to call our customer service at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]

Hi there, We do have a Divorce Settlement Agreement and a Divorce Worksheet, but they don't necessarily work for everyone's situation. We recommend that you look at the descriptions available for each document to get a better idea if they'll work for you or not.

By Rocket L. [Rocket Lawyer Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

Rocket Lawyer?