Review of Rocket Lawyer

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
incorporation@rocketlawyer.com
2018 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
All the legal help you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
Visit Us

melissag323
4/19/19

awesome sauce divorce is hard enough they made the process smooth! Wouldn't choose another way to start any legal documents!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we greatly appreciate it and delighted to know that we were able to assist you with a difficult time in your life. Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, we'd be glad to assist!
raye64
4/19/19

They have every document your business can and ever will need. For $40 a month they've ended my monotonous internet template searches. Time [in fact] equals money and RocketLawyer is making me a fortune.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Ray,

We're so glad that you're enjoying our document library! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, we're happy to help.
jimip5

Fantastic!
...........................................................................................................

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jimi,

Thanks so much for your review, it's sincerely appreciated! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again!
spencerk26
4/17/19

Perfect everything I needed. Bbnbbbbbbbbb,,,:gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh &jjjjj&jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkjjjj

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Spencer,

Thanks for your review, we're glad that our service worked out for you! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again!
corondaw
4/15/19

Professionally processed and covered all of my needs pertaining to what I was trying to accomplish. Very easy to navigate the site.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Coronda,

Thanks so much for your review and it's so wonderful to hear that you've had a positive experience with our service! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
paula390
4/15/19

I only used the trial because I needed a single non-disclosure agreement for right now. I was incredibly impressed by how smooth the process was. Thank you

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Paul!

We're so glad that you've enjoyed our document creation and appreciate your review! Please let us know if you have questions or concerns by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks so much!
robinw180
4/15/19

I only had a letter drafted thus far. Therefore I don't think I can realistically provide an adequate review

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Robin,

We appreciate that you've provided your feedback and hope that you do end up enjoying our services! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for help. Thank you!
dylanr43
4/12/19

I used Rocket Lawyer to sell my first car and it made the process easy, organized, and very professional.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Dylan,

Thanks so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks again!
michellej209
4/12/19

Asked a question and they got back to me the next day- was able to ask clarifying questions, too. They have specialists in many areas that you may need.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Michelle,

We're really glad that you've enjoyed your experience with our services! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns, thanks so much!
debrag182
4/12/19

I needed two different agreement types in short order and Rocket Lawyer had exactly what I needed for a very reasonable price. Finding, customizing and downloading the agreements took only minutes. Definitely coming back.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Debra,

We really appreciate your review and delighted to know that you've enjoyed our service! If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance.Thanks!
terryj178
4/12/19

Needed to find a quick Lease agreement and after searching online for hours was able to find one at Rocket Lawyer!!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Terry,

We're please to know that you've enjoyed our product and appreciate your review! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks so much!
jefff210
4/12/19

The process was simple and straightforward. No forms to fill out, just answer simple questions and the complete, legal deed was prepared

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Jeff,

Thanks so much for your review, it's great that you've enjoyed our service! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks again!
lynnn77
4/9/19

I love how easy it was to complete the form and how I was able to pull it back up and edit some of the information without going through the whole thing again. The only negative would be the price. I saw some for 29.99 when I looked a few weeks ago but I just went with this one since it was the first one i pulled up. Thank you for making it available. Now I can get some things done for my dad.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Lynn,

We appreciate your review and glad that you've enjoyed our service! if you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
evelynd48
4/8/19

I am working on starting an LLC . I've gotten great information and forms from this site.
I also used the ask the lawyer, for another legal matter, and got a quick response

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Evelyn,

We sincerely appreciate your review and pleased you've had a good experience with our service! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks so much!
johnnyb143
4/8/19

I signed up created my documents with a quick turnaround. I didnt have a lot of money or time and Rocket Lawyer got what I needed. Client was happy with contract and respected our professionalism.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Johnny,

Thanks so much for your review and we're really glad we could assist you with getting what you needed! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
richardh696
4/8/19

I was very pleased with my experience, excellent website, very easy to use, cost effective. I will definitely use your service again and recommend to others.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hey Richard,

We're really glad that you've enjoyed our product! If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks!
stephenn223
4/8/19

everything was perfect filled it out had it noterized and we were all done thank you very much stehen nelson

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Stephen,

We're delighted to know that you've enjoyed our product! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
kyleb211
4/5/19

Just completed a Lease agreement for my rental property. Everything went very well and documents are excellent.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Kyle,

We're pleased that you've enjoyed our document creation process! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks so much!
genab14
4/1/19

Rocket Lawyer is Easy to use for filing court documents. I filed my lien without any problems. I will definitely use this website again in the future without any doubt!

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Gena,

Thanks so much for your review, we're glad that you had a positive experience with our product! Please feel free to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
elbertp8
3/31/19

I got what I need and more thanks Rocket Lawyer. I would recommend Rocket Lawyer to my family and friends

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hello Elbert,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're so happy that you've enjoyed your time with us! If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance. Thanks so much!
garys592
3/27/19

Normally I do not respond to this sort of thing but yes I was impressed with this website , very professional easy to navigate very helpful .

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Gary,

Thanks so much for your review, we're delighted to know that you've had such a great experience with our site! Please don't hesitate to email us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com with questions or concerns. Thanks again!
ronniew48
3/27/19

I had an easy experience with Rocket Lawyer. I was able to find what I was looking for and getting help by phone was good as well. The phone representatives was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
We appreciate your feedback and we're glad that you not only had a good experience with our product, but with our representatives also. If you have any questions or concerns, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for assistance.
sheilaj54
3/26/19

I'm always going to use rocket lawyer and recommend them to other business professionals
This was a great experience

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Sheila,

Thanks so much for your review and we're really glad that you've enjoyed our product! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com Thanks again!
richarfm
3/25/19

Knowledgeable quick response best help I ever had. Best Internet search I ever did Highly appreciate all the help they do thank you very much

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Richard!

We're delighted that you've enjoyed your time with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you have any questions or concerns at this time, just send an email to customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com for help. Thanks so much!
charlyb13
3/25/19

I was just diagnosed with cancer and needed to undergo surgery right away. So no time for appt. with a local attorney. So got found Rocket Lawyer and was able to do my Will and Living Will within a half hour. A God sent. Thank you.

Response from Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Hi Charly,

We sincerely appreciate your review and so glad that our services were able to help you with your estate planning. We're sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but we truly wish you all of the best and please let us know if we can help you any further by emailing us at customeroutreach@rocketlawyer.com. Thanks so much, Charly.
232 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sorry, but I would try any other service before Rocket Lawyer. All they will do is take your money and then tell you to go find a lawyer. Waste of time and $$.

By Sarah W.

Hi Norma. We're happy to assist with any questions you have. Give us a call at 877-881-0947 M-F 6am-6pm PST. -Matt

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

No. I've found it hard to get a response from the ones recommended.

By Jazzy M.

Hello Chris! For our legal documents, we offer two options at the checkout page; starting the 7-Day Free Trial or customers can simply purchase their legal document out right for a single price, in your case it is $20. So long as you choose this option by clicking on the bubble for it then you will only be charged for that legal document. I apologize that you feel this way about Rocket Lawyer, but if there are any issues at all we are always more than willing to help our customers. You can contact us at support@rocketlawyer.com or give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.)

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

We do carry many legal documents on our site that may assist you with your legal needs; however, Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are unsure about what to do in your situation and need help, you can always connect with an attorney in your area to address your particular situation by browsing our Lawyer Directory. Members of Rocket Lawyer in either a monthly or annual Legal Plan are eligible for our On Call program, which includes free attorney reviews of documents, discounted hourly lawyer services and much more. Additionally, members and trial members can ask a quick legal question here and get a response within a business day from a lawyer that specializes in that issue. For additional information or assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 877-881-0947 Mon - Fri 6am-6pm PST.

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

I recommend the practicepanther. i've been using practicepanther for months now, and it is so good. At first, i was in my second thought in using this software, but as i tried this, its so interesting and addictive. its so easy. this one is such a great help for me and my office. arrange and organize my files for us to work easier and even faster.great job practicepanther!

By David G.

Hello Norma, We appreciate your question! Unfortunately I myself am not an attorney, so I am unable to answer your question as to how difficult it will be to file for a divorce on your own. At Rocket Lawyer, we do provide a Divorce Settlement Agreement and a Divorce Worksheet, which can help with this process, but it will not be the only documentation you will need. You may need to obtain documents from your local county clerk's office, I'd recommend giving them a call or visiting them in person. If you're in a membership with Rocket Lawyer, you're more than welcome to get a consultation set up with an attorney to discuss your situation at no extra cost. If you aren't in a membership and would like to find out more about what we have to offer, please feel free to give us a call at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hi Marcia! Thanks for your question. We have a plentiful amount of estate planning documents on our website that you're more than welcome to create by starting an account with us. I'm unable to give you legal advice on your matters since I myself am not an attorney, but you can sign up for our Premium Monthly Plan (cancel anytime, no contract) and you'll not only be able to create all of your estate planning documents, but you'll also be able to speak with an attorney by getting a consultation set up. To get more membership information or on how to get started, please call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT). I hope this helps!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hello Shawn, Thanks for your question! You should be given two options at the check out page; they can vary from time to time depending on what promotions we have going on. For instance, you could see an option for purchasing the document for a given price or starting a 7-Day Free Trial. The Free Trial does require credit card information, but you will not be billed for anything at all. The single price for the document is a one time price. If you need further assistance, please feel free to call our customer service at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT).

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative

Hi Jackelon, We appreciate your question! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we don't have documents specifically for guardianship, because they can be county specific. We do offer a Child Care Authorization document, and we do have some legal help articles regarding guardianship over children and elder parents. It may be helpful to call your local county courthouse for guardianship information in your specific area, or you may be able to find this information regarding your state/county online. Again, I apologize that we aren't able to help more! If you're in a membership with us or are interested in one and would like to speak with an attorney regarding guardianship, feel free to call us at 877-881-0947 (M-F, 6am-6pm PT.) Thanks!

By Rocket L., Rocket Lawyer Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Lawyer staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rocket Lawyer