US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nancyg71
8/20/16

I ordered replacement covers for cushions on This End Up couch and chair that I bought in 1974. I am so delighted with my experience with this company! I got several different samples to make my selection and then I made a mistake when I ordered the arm covers. Meant to order six covers and one set arm covers for the couch and different 2 covers and arm covers for chair. The name of the fabrics I chose were similar and I accidentally ordered 8 matching cushion covers. When I received my order I told the company I thought they had made a mistake but that I was happy anyway. They called me and I learned that it was my mistake BUT they promised to send me -for free - the covers I MEANT to order for the chair! Great product with FREE SHIPPING and unusually great customer service !

donnak50
5/4/16

My cushions sure stood up to the test of time and durability. I own 2 Golden Retrievers and a Pomeranian. I babysit my sisters 2 Viszlas and several other large dogs have visited our home. The all have taken a test on my sofa so I frequently vacuum/"rainbow" the hair and dust out of them. Yes I do my best to keep the cushions covered. In my care of them, they are carefully inspected by me and I have to say - there is not a thread loose or a tear or wear spot anywhere on them. They continue to look amazing after the beating they have taken. I recently came across my email to this company I thought I needed to let them know how completely satisfied I am with their product ! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of replacement cushions - they will last a very long time !

juliee16
4/27/16

I received my custom made cushions the other day, and thrilled is an understatement!!! When seeking to replace the cushions for my This End Up couch and love seat, I did extensive research. I wanted a certain look and could not find the exact material style that I was looking for. I called Replace My Cushions and found out that I could send the upholstery material to them, and they would make replacement cushions. They worked closely with me by phone and email with the special order process. It was easy to do. Each person I spoke with was so helpful. I am a seamstress, and the quality of work and detail of the final product is excellent. Even down to the care that was taken in packing and shipping the product to me. I ordered my material from Pottery Barn, which was a little pricey, but so very worth it. The cost of the material plus the charge to have the cushions made and shipped was much less what I would have paid had I ordered from This End Up directly. Quality workmanship, the look of your dreams, excellent service, that is what you will get when you order from ReplaceMyCushions!

michellew109
2/16/16

I needed to replace my original Woods End cushions and covers after many years of use. I was hesitant about the whole project especially ordering fabric from one place and having it sent to Replace My Cushions, but Mark and his team were so amazingly helpful and accurate. With the information I provided about the fabric I was ordering (with an 8.87 inch repeat pattern?) (I know nothing about sewing and was going by the description listed on the website from where I was ordering), they expertly determined I should order 18 yards of fabric for the 17.7 yards they needed to complete my order (I was worried - wasn't that cutting it close? Shouldn't I send them a little extra in case they make a mistake?). Mark assured me this would be enough fabric and explained how one employee would work exclusively on my order in a private area free of distractions. The prices were very reasonable compared to the other places I had researched. The projected amount of time needed for completion was spot-on and the shipping experience was without incident. Everything happened as Mark had described. And the quality of my cushions and covers were flawless to say the least. Thank you, thank-you, thank-you to Mark and his team!
Michelle in Maryland

deborag3
9/17/15

This company was outstanding in every way: Two day delivery of fabric samples, courteous on phone and email, no payment until product is received, quality product, great prices, perfect fit. The attitudes of their employees makes me want to work there! Kind of makes me want to wear out my cushions faster so that I can order again!

michellew77
8/26/15

The folks at Replace My cushions are very professional and prompt. They are very courteous on the phone. If you request swatches,you get them within 48 hours! The quality of their workmanship is Exceptional with a quick turnaround. Their prices are great. I will use them again.

patriciah42
12/29/14

We ordered replacement cushions for our This End Up sofa and love seat and were very pleased with the results. It took me a long time to pick out the fabric. I was so nervous to purchase it on line, but they just kept sending me samples. No questions asked. Finally, I did it and was pleasantly surprised when they came before Christmas.
The cushions fit perfectly and the fabric and craftsmanship were excellent. There was only one problem. The extra pillows I'd ordered in the same fabric were so tiny. I hadn't realized that when I ordered a 12 inch pillow it would be 9 inches when it was stuffed, Naturally, I had to tell them about it, when I sent my thanks and compliments and then guess what... a week later we got another box. In it were 2 new pillows in the 24 inch size. No bill. Nothing. Just a a gift. Now that's the way to run a business! We will work with ReplaceMyCushions if we ever need more.

judyh16
8/21/14

Just received the cushions and couldn't be happier. The quality of both foam and fabric is excellent. Payment was not required until the cushions were received. The employees were very helpful and patient as it took many fabric samples and months for us to make up our mind. Once the order was placed, we received update e-mails and were notified when the cushions were shipped.

donnah31
5/9/14

Couldn't be MORE PLEASED with the entire process and products from this company!!! My new cushions are expertly made and the customer service is flawless!!! Joyce and Sally answered every question and are a great team. I would not hesitate to use this company again and again!!!! You will not be disappointed! They also carry the newer more mid-century modern looking neutral fabrics at a fraction of the cost which we loved.
Love this all women run company!!!!!
Donna H.

lenic
11/15/13

Why can't all online shopping companies be as thorough, thoughtful with exceptional customer service as this company? Joe and Cindy Porter - standing OVATION! From the moment of searching for what I needed Joe and Cindy were beyond any customer service I have received anywhere! Cushions arrived and I LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You will be recommended!

Leni Crook

annh13
10/14/13

I needed to replace the covers on a Cargo sleeper sofa. My requested samples arrived very quickly as did the covers after I placed my order. They turned out beautifully! This is actually the second time I've used replacemycushions for this sofa and I have been very pleased over the years!

lynnk20
10/3/13

My husband and I were so excited when we found this site as we purchased our This End Up furniture and Cargo furniture between 25 and 27 years ago and loved there merchandise and were so sad when they disappeared from the face of the earth. We ordered replacement cushions and covers just a couple of weeks ago. They arrive more quickly than we anticipated. The covers we ordered for our chair fit amazingly even though the cushions are so old, but where still in excellent condition. The cushions we ordered for our couches also fit perfectly.

Not only was the service we received amazing and the people we dealt with so kind and helpful, but the cost was extremely affordable. We had actually been looking to purchase new furniture before we stumbled upon this website. The cost of replacing two couches and a chair seemed very daunting in this economy.

We are extremely please with the service we received from ReplaceMyCushions and hope they remain in business for a very long time to come.

francesb23
9/19/13

The business was friendly, helpful, thorough and produced an excellent product. I emailed or phoned at times with questions and always got a quick answer by email or phone. The cushions we ordered came on time and were beautifully made. They even put buttons on the back cushion they sent us, like we had on our old cushions. I would recommend this business to anyone.

sarac19
5/7/13

I haven't ordered my replacement cushions yet, but I do plan to soon. The customer service has been so awesome and Sally has answered every question I ask. Prices look so great and I look forward to doing business with them!!

joanieh
1/20/13

I ordered replacement cushions for my This End Up couch and loveseat in early March. The cushions arrived two weeks EARLIER than I expected! I am very impressed and pleased with the workmanship and the service... hmmmm, I mean, 'workwomanship' and service!
What a fantastic purchase! I actually saved money over the last 3 years in order to do this. The cushions are perfect! I am very happy with them. :)

kathleenc4
4/18/12

I order replacemnet cushions & arm rest covers for our This End Up couch. The free samples were so helpful in choosing the correct fabric. My order came within a few weeks and the couch looks great. I just ordered some throw pillows to match & Sally was very helpful.
Kathy C., Montgomery Village, MD

suet6
6/9/11

The cushion-covers I ordered were exactly right. Well made, very nice fabric. I found Joyce and Sally very helpful in answering any quesitons I had. And, I did not have to pay until I received the covers and approved of them. Very good experience with this company.

shawns2
4/14/11

I ordered replacement cushions for my "this end up" chairs. Joyce was a pleasure to deal with, quick to respond, and very professional. The cushions arrived as scheduled and fit perfectly. The workmanship on the covers was exceptional. The advice given on fabric selection was right on. I was looking for something attractive and durable and thats just what I got! I'm now ordering replacement cushions/covers for my "this end up" couch.

carolineb2
2/25/11

I recently used Replacemycushions.com. I am completely 100% satisfied with the professional manner in which Joyce handled my order, the cushions arrived well within the 3-4 week delivery timeframe, the quality of the work is fabulous, AND my bank account was screwed up at the exact time that I should have paid for the order. I emailed Joyce immediately, she responded that same day & agreed to wait for the payment
This company is great. I would use them over & over again.

joyceb1
10/22/10

I recently ordered new chair cushions for my kitchen set. I called and placed my order with **, with the understanding that I would be getting cushions exactly like my old ones. When I recieved the cushions they were the exact opposite. I paid extra to have the cushions treated with ScotchGuard and that wasn't even done. I e-mailed ** twice and heard nothing back. After a few weeks, I recieved and very nasty phone call from her. She denied ever getting my e-mails and said she had called me 5 times and left voicemails...this was simply not true. I work from my home and would have recieved these calls if so. ** refused to hear me out on why I was upset with the chairs. She went on a rant on the phone for over 5 minutes and I couldnt even get a single word in. Whatever you do stay away from this company, you will be very disappointed not only in their product but also the lack of customer service.

**[personal info redacted by admin]

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ReplaceMyCushions staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
erical30
Erica L.
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Answer
joyced9
JOYCE D. [ReplaceMyCushions Rep]
A: Hi Erica,
Your replacement cushions will be identical to your original overstuffed cushions. Remember you do not pay us until after your new cushions have been delivered. Joyce
3 weeks, 3 days ago
on 6/20/16
Answer
joyced9
JOYCE D. [ReplaceMyCushions Rep]
A: On average we ship within 3 weeks. Did you need something sooner?
Joyce