US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cw23

I wish I had read all these reviews before submitting an order through this site. (in 36 reviews)

desirees2

Price was great, shipment arrived quickly and customer service was efficient and quick. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robertr26
11/14/14

orderd 10 days ago and haven't received product called and they could not give me any information and would not allow me to cancel I will never order from them again

gw28
11/13/14

Owner or rep called our clinic. She was very cryptic about who she was & demanded we authorize a prescription since we "screwed up the first time." Apparently we gave our client a written prescription for Heartgard instead of the Interceptor he requested. My receptionist tried desperately to understand the situation and explained we had no notes & would need to contact the client, but then handed the call over to me, a supervisor. I again told this prokennel rep that I would have to get permission from the client before authorizing or even discussing the pet's medication (we respect our client's privacy). I went so far as to admit that just because we had no notes, didn't necassarily mean the client didn't request the medication- I just had to make sure. This woman was in such a hurry to have it done immediately- it made me highly suspect. When I wouldn't give in, she kept saying, "So, I'm going to call this person and tell them you refused to correct the situation." I finally just hung up on the woman & called our client. The client confirmed their wishes for Interceptor through this company & I called in the RX (to the same woman). Had I seen all the horrible reviews, I would have given them a heads up. Now that I know, our clinic will be aware for our clients. Note to Prokennel: poor service loses business. You can't be rude to anyone if you value your rep.

billh22
10/29/14

Took ten days to ship! They nver shiped items untill I called to complain! Go elsewhere!

davidb133
9/21/14

Ordered Joint Max on Feb. 6th. Paid with Paypal and account was debited on Feb. 7th. Didn't receive anything by Feb 19th, so sent email asking for tracking number and such. Got immediate response via email saying product would be here in 1 to 3 days, but no tracking number. Sent email on Feb 24th, and got phone call saying that their shipper had messed up order and that they would be sending it overnight. As of today, still have not seen it. Now I'm not getting responses at all from customer support. Have filed complaint with PayPal and have ordered product through Amazon. DO NOT do business with this company. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and every other agency I can find, including the Postmaster General's office.

youram
6/19/14

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see these reviews before I ordered from this shady website. I ordered an expensive dog crate cover for the crate in our LR. A few days later, I realized I really don't need it, so I emailed (first method of contact listed on pro kennel site is the info@prokennel.com address I used) and asked for them to cancel the order. No response. A few days after that, I finally got the order confirmation (wtf?) so I emailed again. No response, so I called. The service reps are *horrible*. I sensed they were trained to give people a really hard time when they wanted to return things. "Why, what's wrong with it" is one of the questions I was asked. "I just don't need it after all" was apparently not an acceptable answer. I was told the owner would call. She eventually did, and she was equally unpleasant. I played phone tag for a few days, and had more unanswered emails and more defensive customer service reps, and finally I decided to just file a complaint with the BBB. That got her attention and I had my money back within an hour.

francesa10
9/5/13

I ordered pills for my dog on 8/25. It's now 9/5 and I still have not received them. I was just about to dispute the charge with my credit card and I received a call from them that the order would be here by the end of this week. Seeing will be believing. They billed my credit card on 8/25, charge hit like a lightening bolt, pity their service doesn't.

cherissew
7/24/13

I ordered a dog bowl on 6/16/2013 and when I hadn't received it almost one month later, I emailed prokennel on 7/12/2013 asking when I would recieve the product. I didn't receive any response so I called on 7/18/2013 and the lady that answered told me that I would receive the item by the end of the week which I didn't so I emailed again on 7/22. The item arrived on 7/23; I thnk it was mailed out on 7/18 so had I never called, I probably would've never received my item although prokennel did charge my card immediately after I placed the order on 6/16. In addition, I want to return the item because it's too small, but I won't even bother since after reading the reviews and just this experience, it doesn't sound like I'll ever get my money back. I definitely do NOT recommend doing business with Prokennel. Not worth the headache...at all!

desirees2
6/30/13

I ordered online, received an e-mail response quickly. My item has been discontinued from the manufacturer in the size I requested and Allison recommended an alternative. Price was great, shipment arrived quickly and customer service was efficient and quick. Read the reviews after I placed my order, so naturally I was concerned. But, no worries....good company. Sorry for anybody who had a bad experience....my experience was terrific and have told others on the island about ProKennel.

annac27
6/28/13

Haven't gotten my order from over a month ago. They sure don't waste any time charging your card, though!

ellep1
5/28/13

This is a fraud. If you have purchased something from this company with your credit card,as I did, it's best to cancel your credit card, file a disputed charge with your credit card company and then place a fraud alert with one of the credit score companies so that this "Allison" person (supposedly the owner) does not steal your identity.

I have had the very same experience as everyone else and learned a valuable lesson. Check sitejabber or the BBB before you purchase online.

marya92
5/24/13

I too wish I had read the reviews prior to ordering from this company. I ordered a product on May 5th. It is now May 25th and have not received it. I called last week to inquire about my order and got an email in return saying that it would be here this week. It's friday late afternoon and still nothing. I just got off the phone with the "owner" of the company and she assured me that my product would be here "tomorrow." I told her about all the bad reviews and expressed my distrust in her statement. I requested a tracking number on my product. After a few minutes of the owner checking on this she learns that my product won't be available to even be shipped to me until June 6th. Had I have received a phone a call from this company explaining this and apologizing for the wait, I would have been happy to wait for my order; however due to very poor customer service, I requested a refund!

jennp4
4/24/13

I wish I read the reviews before I ordered from this place. Thought I found a good deal on my dogs favorite toy. Placed an order for 5 of them on March 15th. Waited three weeks got nothing. Finally I contacted them and they told me that they didn't have any of what I ordered. Why on earth would you let anyone order something you don't have and don't even contact me to tell me you don't have it?! They offered to replace it with a similar product. Okay fine. A week passed. I email them. So do I expect a refund or a package? They respond with you will receive a package with in the week. Its been 10 days since that email. I emailed again last night. And I get "oh, that was scheduled for a refund".......... WHAT the hell!?! Needless to say it was completely awful. Yanked around for over a month for nothing.

kaylab7
4/9/13

I wish I had read reviews before I ordered from here! Horrible! I ordered a collar from here 3 weeks ago and still have not received an email or anything saying it has shipped. I called today and the lady kept calling me sir (I am a girl in her twenties with a high pitched voice.) She said she would try to find the tracking number and email it to me. She hung up really fast before I could reply or ask anymore questions. She then sent me an email saying the same thing but NO TRACKING NUMBER! I am now trying to cancel my order!

kimberlyh12
3/30/13

I most definitely WOULD NOT order from this website. I've read the reviews and wish I had read them BEFORE I ordered from them. Their website says they ship within 2 to 3 days. They DO NOT. I ordered a special blade for my grooming shears and paid extra for expedited shipping because I had to have them to get my dogs groomed before taking them with me on vacation. I received an order confirmation but did not receive a shipping confirmation. Finally, after waiting 5 days, I sent them an e-mail requesting the status of my order. Two days later they responded, not with an explanation, but with a tracking number. They did not shipped my order until 8 days after I placed my order and then it was only after I inquired on it. Then, keeping in mind that I paid more for quicker shipping, they shipped it the slowest way possible and it took 5 more days for me to receive my order. Needless to say, I didn't get my blade in time and it cost me $200 to have my dogs groomed. I was furious and I told them so. They came back with a lame, insincere apology. I demanded that they refund the extra shipping costs I paid and they said they would but it's been 5 days and they haven't done it. This company is a joke!

donnap10
11/25/12

Order product on Oct 19, two weeks later I called prokennel.com and I was sent an email saying I should receive my order in 1-3 days. One week later I called again, I got another email saying it was shipped and I would receive items in 1-3 days. One week later I contacted paypal (which I pd with) the items were finally shipped. DON"T BUY FROM PROKENNEL.COM, nothing but problems. 1800Petmeds got my order in 3 days Plus free shipping.

fredb26
11/17/12

Ordered from them twice (2nd time thought we still had a refill on the perscription). Both times had to call repeatedly to get the order processed correctly. NEVER AGAIN.
Now doing business as Petrx2go.

jamesm87
10/27/12

I wish I had checked site Jabber before placing my order. ProKennel billed my credit card, then after 20 days I contacted them and was told the order would arrive in 1-3 days. (They obviously hadn't shipped the item.) The 3 days later I recieved a email with tracking numbers. I purchased the item for a trip and had to purchase the item locally because the shipped still hadn't arrived 24 days after billing my credit card

cw23
10/19/12

I wish I had read all these reviews before submitting an order through this site. I know I won't be doing this again. It was odd because initially I felt that the customer service was good - the response was good and the customer rep Allison, gave me information I require, not once but twice. She said I would get my package on the following Thurs/Fri (giving the impression the latest would be the Friday). I then contacted her once again after I placed my order to confirm this and she verified this again. I found out later that the shipment would arrive later, making it impossible for me to collect (I'm from out of town) and when I tried contacting another rep, Angela, I suddenly got a long distance call from Allison while I was still on the customer service chat box! She was abrupt and defensive from the the get-go, claiming that this was FedExs responsibility and that they had no control over what happens after they ship it out. Granted, I understand that, but I told her she should not have informed me TWICE that I would get it by Thurs/Fri. It's because I thought it would arrive in time that I purchased the product! Then she said, just go to get your shipment next week then... like she knows what it's like for me to arrange my work schedule, day care etc. to get down there?!? She said all US customers know that arrivals are just estimates. So, now it's a jab at people from outside the U.S.? She really should have just said, "Thur/Fri but it's just an estimate, it could arrive later because it's all up to FedEx..." which basically what she just told me on the phone. What the @&#%??? If that wasn't enough, she even said, "I don't know what you want me to do..." I said basically said I order online all the time and I don't have this problem when another company tells me when to expect a product. Being a customer rep, it's not service and it's not helpful, to tell a customer... basically, "tough luck, not my problem"... I told her I know for next time and decided to put this review online too because of how she handled that call.

carolynj2
9/7/12

Ordered 8-23, no rx by 9-6, called and clueless customer service girl said her supervisor was handling this order, supervisor was not available, emailed Allison said to ship 1-3 days, emailed asking why the delay and no reply.If I ever get my rx I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN and shame on me for not checking it out first!

elenip
8/20/12

Awful, awful, awful. This website is basically a scam. I was charged immediately for my purchase. However, it was only after a FULL MONTH that they shipped my product. Basically they didn't ship my product until after I complained. Their prices are good, but it's not worth it. Pay the extra money and go to a reputable website like amazon or petco.

(Note: I did not purchase anything that needed vet authorization, this was just a straight purchase and they still managed to screw it up.)

tomm100
7/26/12

The company seems to be in a state of confusion. 3 weeks and our order has not shipped. Can not give any status. Do not use!!!!

carlyg1
6/24/12

NEVER AGAIN! I ordered my item on June 3rd. Weeks passed and I never received it. I finally emailed them on June 19th regarding the status of hte order and Allison returned my email saying that they would have a shippment confirmation "shortly" and would forward it to my email. I never got forwarded a confirmation. Finally on June 24th I received my package. Not only was the USPS envelope open but so was my item's packaging! I'm just glad I didn't order medication from this seller. I purchase TONS of dog products monthy since I work in pet care but I will NEVER order from this company again. Very unprofessional.

mardab
4/18/12

Do not purchase anything from this company! My Paypal account was charged before my order was even processed. I called Paypal to cancel my transaction and they decided to open up a dispute on her immediately. A few minutes later I was called by the owner of this website. She didn't even introduce herself, she started yelling over the phone "WHAT IS GOING ON!" the conversation was unprofessional and she was escalating and aggressive. I then told her I wanted a refund without any further discussion and she hung up the phone on me. (rather slammed the phone down.)

debib
3/27/12

Another bad review to add to the pile. I ordered my dogs antibiotic March 17th, my account was charged the next day. 10 days later no meds received. I called Pro Kennel, spoke with Allison who sounded very busy and frustrated. She said she was the owner and would call the pharmacy. She would then email me a tracking number. I didn't receive the email. I am a patient person but really, 10 days and the process hadn't even started, thats too long. I ordered from another company. I then called my bank to have them dispute the charge. It was only then Allison got on the line and sent a tracking number. It looks like the package is ready to go but hasn't gone anywhere yet. I am going to keep my order in with the other company and see which one gets here first. This medication is over 200.00 a bottle. No more ProKenel for me. It's not worth the trouble.

lynnr3
12/2/11

I ordered one product and they shipped another and refused to take a return.
I will never shop at this site again and recommend that others stay away.