US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

margarett58
7/22/16

I paid one hundred dollars for a ring that was listed as having a value of $4,999.00 but it appraised. The other two rings were also fake. I comtacted Master Card and disputed the charges because everything in this site is deceptive. This is not police auctions, it is Pidori Inc.; a liquidator of wholesale Chinese merchandise. I will not let them get away with it. I will get my full payment back. I will contact the US Marshalls Office to report this fraud.

victors49
7/13/16

Me piden que me haga socio de nuevo con relaccion a las subastas de autos y ya yo pague la me brecha. Por que? Necesito saber si puedo acceder desde P.R.00707 o hay que ir a donde esla subasta.

pjm6
7/6/16

Junk nothing but junk and fake $#*!. throw it in the bin

k-gs
7/5/16

I am angry with myself for falling for such bulls#!t. Do not trust these liars. Their Diamonds we're fake.

beverleyf2
6/25/16

Won a bid on an item that according to police auction the market value is 7,800.00 Had the item appraised and found out that it is only worth 100.00. This site is a rip off.

Tip for consumers: Please research and read reviews on these sites before you get involved with them. I didn't and am very disappointed.

kocos
6/21/16

$#*!ing bastard $#*! face I would ram this jewelly down their neck if I ever see the fukers

en1846
6/11/16

Jewelry was fake. Costume at best. They mislead or lied when they said "diamond" counts....they meant fake diamonds or those such low quality....worthless. Took to sell...no offer...not even a dollar. I suspected ad much when I saw what was sent.

sharonn24
6/10/16

If I could use a scale of minus (-) 1 million, I would. This is a scam, as the system tore into my account into a negative! Buy someplace else. I went to their website & it's amazing how Almost every Ring is a Size 7!

gailt14
6/1/16

We bought 3 items and every one I f them weren't worth a penny took all of it to get appraisal and nothing was worth a penny

taylerm
4/30/16

From what everyone is saying looks to be a scam! I thought so too. Just bought something but if it isn't what they say then I'll report it to my bank and get my money back! Which is what ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO! IT'S EASY. IF YOU WANT TO BURN THEM AND SHUT THEM DOWN JUST FILE A DISPUTE THROUGH YOUR BANK YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY BACK GARUNTEED AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BANK BACK!!!! ON ANYTHING YOU BUY FROM EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY ANY CREDIT CARDS! FOR ANY REASON

glowl
4/25/16

I just spent 600 on two pairs of earring necklace and matching rings. I took to get one of the rings enlarged and to fix one of the clasps holding the one of the mistique stones. The Jewler said he won't touch it because it's not worth fixing even though they say on the product description 14k. Yes one of the rings I been wearing everyday for two weeks is showing the sterling sliver under the so called gold.

richardh158
4/15/16

if all the people on this complant site. hate police auction as much as they say. then do something about it. its not hard to over bid. win the auction. and don't hit pay.if every one on this site did that police auctions will have a bad day i am not telling anyone to do that its just a idea someone gave me. of course two wrongs don't make a right. there is nothing anyone can do if you change your mind and don't want the item you just won

samathaw
4/4/16

Won a bid on a ring for $23, saying the ring was worth $1200.00. Took it to get appraisal and the man told me it was worth a dollar. NOT HAPPY!!!!!

kelleyc8
3/29/16

I bought a ring that was valued on the Auction for $700. When I received it I was not amused. I took it to be appraised and they said it was only value for $25. I felt Ripped off !!!!!!!! It is a scam

johnt280
2/8/16

You people get what you deserve. It clearly says on the big page "Please note that gold clad bars and coins are not solid gold and consist mainly of a base of either brass or copper or an alloy. Gold content of all gold clad bars and coins is minimal. Gold clad bars and coins are meant for collectible purposes and are not recommended for investment purposes. Gold clad bars and coins are non-monetary."

They say it's junk... yet everyone is looking for a quick buck. If you get scammed, it's ur own fault. If you did ur research, you wouldn't buy a thing off this site.

nancyd68
2/7/16

Everything the have is phony and as cheap as a cracker jack toy surprise !! I bought the "troy oz" of .999 fine gold. What a total joke! I never saw anything fly to a magnet so fast. They seriously need to shut down their criminal auction.

ericc89
1/16/16

Everyone just bid up everything and don't bit it .
Put a dent in there pocket. Those lying, fake ass jewelry selling scum buckets. Take your $12,000 fake ass braclet and put it where the sun don't shine.

agustint5
1/15/16

good products and fast delivery

bonniet19
1/3/16

From the photos in the auctions, you think you are getting legitimate gemstones and precious metals. From the moment I opened the shipping container, I knew I had been taken. What a bunch of crap. From the gemstone necklace with "diamonds" which you would need a microscope to see, to the rings, and the bracelets... All total crap. What a rip off. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

lyles20
12/26/15

I ordered a 14k karrot white gold over sterling 18 diamonds designer bracelet, The retail sales price was 1500. 00 which i know was a little over the top. When i got it i could'nt believe how light it was, it looked a bracelet you got out of a toy store. I took it to a jewlery store to get appraised and she said it;s worth 20 bucks if im lucky, Nothing about it is real.
Its the 50 dollars shipping is how these scam artists make there money.
DONT FALL FOR IT

donnar74
11/30/15

Answer this question for me please. Why is the shipping so expensive than what you buy for???

jo-annc
11/21/15

I won bids on 2 "Diamond" Men's rings, 1 women's Diamond Ring. They came and were just cheap. Certainly didn't look like $2500 rings and they were so light they felt like total junk. Sent them back. Them I got the expensive looking Men's gold watches with 2 diamonds. One broken and none even came with watch boxes. What the hell does BDP (buy direct price) mean. They claim BDP $3900. These things aren't worth $100 let alone $3900 and try selling them with no box. Hey theost I paid for a watch was $110 and the rings like $35, $55. What was I thinking. Pile of junk.

tammyg17
10/24/15

Police auction have many great things great deals if you have a problem they answer everyone. Read at bbb they solve every problem. Like the jewelry room both auctions my favorite places to shop for almost anything. Thanks oh also other police they Clame to be real police auctions like the property room you have to put your credit card on line good luck and happy bidding life is a gamble folks

debbieb64
10/23/15

Bought two rings and a necklace. They said one ring was 600,00. One was 1,200. The necklace was 3,200. Had it appraised today they said all three about 100.00. A bunch of thieves and liers ! How the heck is our gov't allowing them to get away with this on top of calling it a police auction ??? Wth is wrong when this is being allowed

rs90
10/19/15

I won 7 auctions mostly jewellery and a few coins. The Diamond ring I won was legit and worth between $500-600 dollars market value much more than what I paid even with the shipping. I also won a Swiss blue topaz diamond ring which was worth 3x more than what I paid for it. So now the bad news, the site advertised a 18k gold over sterling silver women's Amethyst bracelet and 14k gold diamond earrings. A professional appraiser said they were worthless costume jewellery. Said it was copper coated not gold! I did manage to slightly double my money because of the rings but was very dismayed about the rest. So be careful of what you buy, some stuff is legit and worth the money but some is crap and not as advertised. Educate yourself and be careful on what you bid on. Pics are of the earrings and bracelet. Thanks

Tip for consumers: learn about diamonds and gold and what to look for. There are several on line tutorials to help you out. You can make $$ bidding on the site just be prepared and educated.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Answer
margarett58
A: No. Don't waste your money on this fraudelent site.
11 hours ago