US Government’s NSF

Tel: 877 677-3040

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sounds like

outbids you,ie;staff ,i heard, then steals your money ,you bid?
liars bloody theives,!

Ask waynee about

My husband and I purchased 2-diamond rings for over 400.00 . Then we took the to a jewelry store that has an excellent reputation and has been on business for over 100 years in the same state and location. These are the jewelers exact words " I hope you didnt pay more than 50.00 for both rings together, because these are pure garbage and totalling worthless". Then the jeweler apologized to us for us being ripped off and even gave us a coupon telling us that wont happen to us next time just come to him. BEWARE THEY ARE FRAUDGALENT LIERS AND SCAMMERS. Write to consumer affairs....

Ask Monica about

Made a huge mistake by buying from this site. I received one of my purchases and have already sent it back, hopefully I will get my money back. The ring that I purchased was cheap rubbish, nothing like the picture or description. I though it was to good to be true so I bet when all the rest of my purchased turn up they will be getting sent back as well.

Ask Angela about

I made a couple of purchases from this mob in the middle of the night when I could not sleep (not recommended). This morning checked them out with SiteJabber and IMMEDIATELY cancelled the transaction and instigated a fraud investigation with the bank and with PayPal.
THEN GO TO POLICEAUCTION AND PUT AN OUTRAGEOUS BID ON EVERYTHING AND THEN DON'T PAY. THAT OUGHT TO STUFF THEM UP. They will ban you but no big loss, Thanks for the headsup all you people and keep up the goodwork SiteJabber.

Tip for consumers: Bid on everything and don't pay. That to spike their guns

Ask JOHN about

Purchased a pendant necklace for $200. First day wearing it one claw broke loosing the stone. Appraised at $700 I would expect a reputable appraiser would have noticed this flaw and made note. Think the appraiser needs a raise in pay. All my emails have gone unanswered. Guess I will have to phone someone.

Ask Bob about

I had several winning bids and all of a sudden the same peoples username was outbidding me this seems fishy too me. I think it's the site upping your price. I was upset and did not want to bid anymore. I kept getting outbid than when I logged in they would ask me if I wanted a deal on the item I bid on which was 15.00 than it was at 55.00 when I was out bid than they asked me if I wanted to buy this item for 120.00 this is not a fair auction and I'm glad I found this out before I wasted my hard earned money.

Ask Dee about

I paid one hundred dollars for a ring that was listed as having a value of $4,999.00 but it appraised. The other two rings were also fake. I comtacted Master Card and disputed the charges because everything in this site is deceptive. This is not police auctions, it is Pidori Inc.; a liquidator of wholesale Chinese merchandise. I will not let them get away with it. I will get my full payment back. I will contact the US Marshalls Office to report this fraud.

Ask Margaret about

Me piden que me haga socio de nuevo con relaccion a las subastas de autos y ya yo pague la me brecha. Por que? Necesito saber si puedo acceder desde P.R.00707 o hay que ir a donde esla subasta.

Ask Victor about

Junk nothing but junk and fake $#*!. throw it in the bin

Ask PJ about

I am angry with myself for falling for such bulls#!t. Do not trust these liars. Their Diamonds we're fake.

Ask K-g about

Won a bid on an item that according to police auction the market value is 7,800.00 Had the item appraised and found out that it is only worth 100.00. This site is a rip off.

Tip for consumers: Please research and read reviews on these sites before you get involved with them. I didn't and am very disappointed.

Ask beverley about

$#*!ing bastard $#*! face I would ram this jewelly down their neck if I ever see the fukers

Ask koco about

Jewelry was fake. Costume at best. They mislead or lied when they said "diamond" counts....they meant fake diamonds or those such low quality....worthless. Took to offer...not even a dollar. I suspected ad much when I saw what was sent.

Ask E about

I did t see rating Minus 1,000 or I would have used it. Go to a dependable jeweler near your City! What you see in the picture is gorgeous, but NOT what you get. Save your money....go on a nice vacation instead!

Ask sharon about

We bought 3 items and every one I f them weren't worth a penny took all of it to get appraisal and nothing was worth a penny

Ask Gail about

From what everyone is saying looks to be a scam! I thought so too. Just bought something but if it isn't what they say then I'll report it to my bank and get my money back! Which is what ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO! IT'S EASY. IF YOU WANT TO BURN THEM AND SHUT THEM DOWN JUST FILE A DISPUTE THROUGH YOUR BANK YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY BACK GARUNTEED AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BANK BACK!!!! ON ANYTHING YOU BUY FROM EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY ANY CREDIT CARDS! FOR ANY REASON

Ask Tayler about

I just spent 600 on two pairs of earring necklace and matching rings. I took to get one of the rings enlarged and to fix one of the clasps holding the one of the mistique stones. The Jewler said he won't touch it because it's not worth fixing even though they say on the product description 14k. Yes one of the rings I been wearing everyday for two weeks is showing the sterling sliver under the so called gold.

Ask Glow about

if all the people on this complant site. hate police auction as much as they say. then do something about it. its not hard to over bid. win the auction. and don't hit pay.if every one on this site did that police auctions will have a bad day i am not telling anyone to do that its just a idea someone gave me. of course two wrongs don't make a right. there is nothing anyone can do if you change your mind and don't want the item you just won

Ask richard about

Won a bid on a ring for $23, saying the ring was worth $1200.00. Took it to get appraisal and the man told me it was worth a dollar. NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Ask Samatha about

I bought a ring that was valued on the Auction for $700. When I received it I was not amused. I took it to be appraised and they said it was only value for $25. I felt Ripped off !!!!!!!! It is a scam

Ask kelley about

You people get what you deserve. It clearly says on the big page "Please note that gold clad bars and coins are not solid gold and consist mainly of a base of either brass or copper or an alloy. Gold content of all gold clad bars and coins is minimal. Gold clad bars and coins are meant for collectible purposes and are not recommended for investment purposes. Gold clad bars and coins are non-monetary."

They say it's junk... yet everyone is looking for a quick buck. If you get scammed, it's ur own fault. If you did ur research, you wouldn't buy a thing off this site.

Ask John about

Everything the have is phony and as cheap as a cracker jack toy surprise !! I bought the "troy oz" of .999 fine gold. What a total joke! I never saw anything fly to a magnet so fast. They seriously need to shut down their criminal auction.

Ask nancy about

Everyone just bid up everything and don't bit it .
Put a dent in there pocket. Those lying, fake ass jewelry selling scum buckets. Take your $12,000 fake ass braclet and put it where the sun don't shine.

Ask Eric about

good products and fast delivery

Ask Agustin about

From the photos in the auctions, you think you are getting legitimate gemstones and precious metals. From the moment I opened the shipping container, I knew I had been taken. What a bunch of crap. From the gemstone necklace with "diamonds" which you would need a microscope to see, to the rings, and the bracelets... All total crap. What a rip off. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Ask Bonnie about

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question