PoliceAuctions.com reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

broa20
5/23/17

I won a necklace $ 8, I can't believe they charged me $30 as Shipping price, it was a short k when I have received it, nothing like the the picture, it's a totally scam. Stay away from this scam!

deed87
5/20/17

I ordered quite a few things recently. I wish I had taken the time to read these reviews first. I don't have money for strangers to steal. It's depressing.
Update: I have received 3 of my 15 "winning bids".
I have had a love affair with silver all of my life - and if these are silver rings and bracelets I will eat my hat. More like tin or aluminum judging by the color and weight. I definitely DO NOT recommend this site.

tiffanyt39
5/18/17

I won a ring for $12 in February. My total was $31 and I don't know why. Well it's may 18th 2017 I still have not received my item and customer refuses to help me

douglash52
5/17/17

misleading pricing on a lot of your products. lowest class of materials, and workmanship.You ask me to ask questions but you don't respond to them. please answer all questions

harryf33
5/12/17

I came across Police Auctions by accident and thought I would place a few bids, never expecting to win.
Lo and behold I won 6, whoopee.... but wait, that can't be right...can it? Too cheap means too good to be true...doesn't it?
Decided to see if I could find a review site for Police Auctions...... thank God there was one....it appears that I have saved quite a few hundred dollars....thanks sitejabber!!

dexters41
5/4/17

Folks please go elsewhere!!!!! Bought a watch paid 12.95 shipping; watch came in, very slow shipping methods. Put watch on first time and within 20 minutes one of the adjustments came off the watch onto the table. Called them and they contend they can ship faulty merchandise and make buyer pay freight both ways with no refund available. This means they make whatever shipping with no concern for the quality of the product. SiteJabber makes you give them at least a one star rating. Probably about at least one too many. Service and product was that poor.

marjoriep4
5/3/17

Fraudulent activities are ongoing with the website. ..people paying and not receiving their successful bid...look again and the item they PAID FOR is back up for bidding. ..SCAMMERS OF THE WORST KIND....FEDERAL POLICE ARE GOING TO LOVE LOCKING YOU AWAY.....

ellenh40
4/23/17

Purchased a ring by auction their valuation/recommended price wad usd 12,200.00. I had a independent valuation done and item only valed at USD 683.00. Huge difference, expect some discrepancy but nothing as dramatic as this and they did not show my bad review, or reply.

louiseb73
4/14/17

The funniest thing is there is an ad for policeauctions.com right here on this page! Why would they run an ad on a webpage that is full of people dogging their website? Crooks with big balls I would have to say...

abog8
4/6/17

Don't waste your time and money !!! Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!

antonioh31
3/24/17

As soon as I opened the package you could tell they were fake.Should be worth about 7 thousand total.Glad I have an FBI building a half mile from me because that's where I'm gonna go. Stay away from this site unless you want to get ripped off.

bobb1211
3/17/17

I won an auction for a 10k gold topaz ring and instead received some tiny little black earrings. I followed directions for sending the item back for exchange, but later was only given a credit as they said they had no more rings or anything close to it--that took a month. Then I check the site and the ring is back up for sale. Customer service people were very rude and kept talking over me. I had become a good customer until this happened. Their loss, never again.

sharonj71
2/28/17

I received a beautiful ring as a gift from my husband. Took it to be appraised and it has zero value. Its gold plated and fake diamonds. I could have purchased a real ring from a local jeweler. Don't even waste your money.

jl172
2/16/17

I was bidding on some rolls of coins and other slab lots and had the winning bid on 5 and at the last second the auction was sniped by logan49 every single time. Logan49 always beat my bid with a bid of 1 dollar more. The last auction i went a bit higer than the highest bid ($10 more) and waited until the last second to bid and guess what..... i was outbid at the last nano second by logan49. And here is the absolute horrible dishonest part, every time i signed back on i was given the option at a second chance to purchase the lot at a MUCH HIGER COST THAN THE WINNING BID. Dishonest auction site that is looking to drain you for more money. Sketchy business.

wendyn24
2/14/17

I would like to lodge a complaint re the service that my mother has received from Police Auctions. My mother purchased a topaz butterfly pendant yesterday and paid for the item 5 minutes after the win. A receipt did come from Police Auctions saying it had been paid, however when mum went back into her account the item says unpaid and the receipt is no longer available. Mum then contacted the customer service section who admitted that the item had been paid for and that they would fix the error from their side. However to date the issue has not been resolved and to add insult to injury she has received another email from police auctions saying that the item has not been paid for and that they will take it off her and relist it if they don't receive the payment. Mum has tried to contact them again and they have ignored her.
Americans are supposed to pride themselves on their customer service...what a joke, the Chinese run rings around you .I would like to add that my mum has purchased numerous items from your site and has always made prompt payments, so she definitely does not deserve this terrible service from you!
At the end of the day you have admitted that Mum has paid for the item so my question is to you "WHY WONT YOU BLOODY SEND IT TO HER"?????

dereckc
1/27/17

These guys are $#*!ing scammers,they need investigating,how do we file a law suit against them? So dissapointed in receiving a fake ruby,diamond ring,I hope they get there karma! $#*!s!!!

mazzar
1/26/17

Ordered and paid for postage - when the item did not arrive they refunded for the item - but not the postage (and I suspect they never sent the item) - easy win for them.

sheilah56
1/24/17

I ordered a pair of emerald & diamond earrings, & a ruby necklace on a sterling silver chain. I had a jeweler look at these pieces, and was informed the gems are synthetic. This was NOT disclosed on their website. They should state whether or not the gems are authentic or synthetic. The listed values are also way overrated. I will not be purchasing any more items from this on-line site.

garlands24
1/11/17

Don't waist your time. Just a ripoff site. Go elsewhere. These people don't deserve your money. To say more would just be redundant and a waist of energy.

neilg21
12/30/16

have purchased four rings and two necklaces /for wife and daughter; all god not a problem real 10carat gold ect' sterling silver necklace was nice'' also emerald necklace which i have to get chkd '

miket162
12/29/16

ordered some coins from them , thought i got a good deal ,and after 3 weeks wait in shipping ,what was sent was not what was represented ,total worthless crap this place is a scam stay away !!!

davidi34
12/26/16

They took money out of my account without my permission and when I contacted them and told them the transaction is unauthorized they mailed it anyway. Cindy is the biggest luring their of all

mayc35
12/20/16

I recieved my order yesterday. The earings are nowhere near the size I expected and the clasp so loose I touched my ear the earing fell off and has dissapeared down the sofa. I can't even return them. Will never shop here again.

williams531
12/12/16

This is 100% fraudulent crap. I won a bid on a troy ounce of silver and was sent 1 gram of silver. That's a little more than 27 grams short of what I bid on and supposedly "won".

rener23
11/28/16

Rip off site don't waste your money like I did. The coins on this site are all copies they are not worth even 5.00 but are selling for 50.00 and more. Don't get ripped off stay away from this site

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
alexs432
Alex S.
2 days, 6 hours ago
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other customers.

PoliceAuctions.com?