PoliceAuctions.com reviews

Tel: 877 677-3040
support@PoliceAuctions.com

jasonm250
7/18/17

If you want a company with quality product and a direct line 24/7; give metew.com a try, we work best as a mobile app ( android / ios ). Free Entries, Free Shipping - No Tricks.

karenb315
7/18/17

I bought a mystery roll of .50 cent pieces and top on shows 1953 once a received it roll was opened and all other coins are 1973 and older compleatley ripped of and they will never get any of my business agian never purchach anything from this sight you will be mad and disappointed

jeffreya36
6/29/17

I purchased two pair of earrings..they are complete junk...one pair is so tiny they would fit perfect on a baby..the stone is just glass..the claimed value is a joke.. the other pair are a bit larger but one is bent and will not clasp properly so cannot be worn without falling off your ear...be warned..if it seems too good to be true, it is..this is not a police auction of any kind..just a bunch of liars selling junk jewelry...never again!

rhondaj28
6/22/17

Bought a 14Kt 2 tone gold over sterling silver ring for friend, found out today, the gold has worn off after 6 weeks and is now plain silver, very disappointed. Feel ripped off and embarrassed for what I Recommended from you for her.

ellab26
6/9/17

Today was my first time being on this site and so I end up bidding on 2 items one will end @ 1 am and the other will end tomorrow so far I'm winning. So after reading these disclaimers I will not be paying any of my hard earn money to these scam artists thanks to everyone who posted on this site

reginaldh24
6/2/17

These guys are buying junk from china and selling as auction items. Check all the items online before you place a bid. And make sure you don't consider their retail price in RED it is a scammmm!!!

reginaldh23
5/27/17

I bought a .30g gold nugget was the description. It turned out to be .30 grain of fake gold. $20 pieces selling for $100. Wish i hadd seen these reviews!! All pleaes post on Ripoff.com in the future.

robl69
5/26/17

For some strange reason I thought I did good my on purchase boy was I wrong! Diamond hoop earrings I got for my wife might have look good on a newborn infant not a grown up SUPER SMALL!! If they had a picture with somebody wearing them would not have even paid the shipping price for them not worth the hassle or money you have to pay to ship them back. If you goggle some of the items you will find out that they are not worth it go to Ebay found some of the same products or better for has much has 75% to even 90% cheaper with free shipping

broa20
5/23/17

I won a necklace $ 8, I can't believe they charged me $30 as Shipping price, it was a short k when I have received it, nothing like the the picture, it's a totally scam. Stay away from this scam!

deed87
5/20/17

I ordered quite a few things recently. I wish I had taken the time to read these reviews first. I don't have money for strangers to steal. It's depressing.
Update: I have received 3 of my 15 "winning bids".
I have had a love affair with silver all of my life - and if these are silver rings and bracelets I will eat my hat. More like tin or aluminum judging by the color and weight. I definitely DO NOT recommend this site.

tiffanyt39
5/18/17

I won a ring for $12 in February. My total was $31 and I don't know why. Well it's may 18th 2017 I still have not received my item and customer refuses to help me

douglash52
5/17/17

misleading pricing on a lot of your products. lowest class of materials, and workmanship.You ask me to ask questions but you don't respond to them. please answer all questions

harryf33
5/12/17

I came across Police Auctions by accident and thought I would place a few bids, never expecting to win.
Lo and behold I won 6, whoopee.... but wait, that can't be right...can it? Too cheap means too good to be true...doesn't it?
Decided to see if I could find a review site for Police Auctions...... thank God there was one....it appears that I have saved quite a few hundred dollars....thanks sitejabber!!

dexters41
5/4/17

Folks please go elsewhere!!!!! Bought a watch paid 12.95 shipping; watch came in, very slow shipping methods. Put watch on first time and within 20 minutes one of the adjustments came off the watch onto the table. Called them and they contend they can ship faulty merchandise and make buyer pay freight both ways with no refund available. This means they make whatever shipping with no concern for the quality of the product. SiteJabber makes you give them at least a one star rating. Probably about at least one too many. Service and product was that poor.

marjoriep4
5/3/17

Fraudulent activities are ongoing with the website. ..people paying and not receiving their successful bid...look again and the item they PAID FOR is back up for bidding. ..SCAMMERS OF THE WORST KIND....FEDERAL POLICE ARE GOING TO LOVE LOCKING YOU AWAY.....

ellenh40
4/23/17

Purchased a ring by auction their valuation/recommended price wad usd 12,200.00. I had a independent valuation done and item only valed at USD 683.00. Huge difference, expect some discrepancy but nothing as dramatic as this and they did not show my bad review, or reply.

louiseb73
4/14/17

The funniest thing is there is an ad for policeauctions.com right here on this page! Why would they run an ad on a webpage that is full of people dogging their website? Crooks with big balls I would have to say...

abog8
4/6/17

Don't waste your time and money !!! Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!Don't waste your time and money !!!

antonioh31
3/24/17

As soon as I opened the package you could tell they were fake.Should be worth about 7 thousand total.Glad I have an FBI building a half mile from me because that's where I'm gonna go. Stay away from this site unless you want to get ripped off.

bobb1211
3/17/17

I won an auction for a 10k gold topaz ring and instead received some tiny little black earrings. I followed directions for sending the item back for exchange, but later was only given a credit as they said they had no more rings or anything close to it--that took a month. Then I check the site and the ring is back up for sale. Customer service people were very rude and kept talking over me. I had become a good customer until this happened. Their loss, never again.

sharonj71
2/28/17

I received a beautiful ring as a gift from my husband. Took it to be appraised and it has zero value. Its gold plated and fake diamonds. I could have purchased a real ring from a local jeweler. Don't even waste your money.

jl172
2/16/17

I was bidding on some rolls of coins and other slab lots and had the winning bid on 5 and at the last second the auction was sniped by logan49 every single time. Logan49 always beat my bid with a bid of 1 dollar more. The last auction i went a bit higer than the highest bid ($10 more) and waited until the last second to bid and guess what..... i was outbid at the last nano second by logan49. And here is the absolute horrible dishonest part, every time i signed back on i was given the option at a second chance to purchase the lot at a MUCH HIGER COST THAN THE WINNING BID. Dishonest auction site that is looking to drain you for more money. Sketchy business.

wendyn24
2/14/17

I would like to lodge a complaint re the service that my mother has received from Police Auctions. My mother purchased a topaz butterfly pendant yesterday and paid for the item 5 minutes after the win. A receipt did come from Police Auctions saying it had been paid, however when mum went back into her account the item says unpaid and the receipt is no longer available. Mum then contacted the customer service section who admitted that the item had been paid for and that they would fix the error from their side. However to date the issue has not been resolved and to add insult to injury she has received another email from police auctions saying that the item has not been paid for and that they will take it off her and relist it if they don't receive the payment. Mum has tried to contact them again and they have ignored her.
Americans are supposed to pride themselves on their customer service...what a joke, the Chinese run rings around you .I would like to add that my mum has purchased numerous items from your site and has always made prompt payments, so she definitely does not deserve this terrible service from you!
At the end of the day you have admitted that Mum has paid for the item so my question is to you "WHY WONT YOU BLOODY SEND IT TO HER"?????

dereckc
1/27/17

These guys are $#*!ing scammers,they need investigating,how do we file a law suit against them? So dissapointed in receiving a fake ruby,diamond ring,I hope they get there karma! $#*!s!!!

mazzar
1/26/17

Ordered and paid for postage - when the item did not arrive they refunded for the item - but not the postage (and I suspect they never sent the item) - easy win for them.

Helpful answer

Shipping is not free. It has cost somewhere around $9 to ship items but my items were small. The bigger they are, the more expensive the shipping cost.

By B B. on 4/4/15
Helpful answer

If you paid with Paypal open a dispute and get your money back. I have and would advise everyone to do this.Paypal guarantee it.

By JOHN F. on 7/16/16

By Logan M. on 1/27/17
Helpful answer

Their images might look fine online but the "dollar" store might sell better stuff. It looks like they get items in bulk from china or india, they inflate the value for this "junk" to make people bid on them. Then they overcharge shipping pretending is due to the high value of the item to make more money on top. Everything I got are not of any known brand or are brands made for this type of "dollar" market.

By Max H. on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

I did, so go to the "dollar" store to find the same or better stuff. It has nothing to do with police or any confiscated items from police.

By Max H. on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

It seems to me it was within two weeks. Please take your cash and have a night out instead. Or anything but this.

By Willa B. on 10/19/15
Helpful answer

It does not matter what they "sell", delete, delete, delete.

By John G. on 8/9/15
Helpful answer

Happily giving away your time & money to these thieving scum.

By John G. on 7/18/15
Helpful answer

I'm reading terrible reviews where people are saying they had jewelry appraised and they are worthless. When you say something is fold or diamonds is that true because I'll send all 7 of my items back if not. You can't deceive or lie to people.

By Jo-Ann C. on 6/27/15
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other customers.

PoliceAuctions.com?