US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jl172
2/16/17

I was bidding on some rolls of coins and other slab lots and had the winning bid on 5 and at the last second the auction was sniped by logan49 every single time. Logan49 always beat my bid with a bid of 1 dollar more. The last auction i went a bit higer than the highest bid ($10 more) and waited until the last second to bid and guess what..... i was outbid at the last nano second by logan49. And here is the absolute horrible dishonest part, every time i signed back on i was given the option at a second chance to purchase the lot at a MUCH HIGER COST THAN THE WINNING BID. Dishonest auction site that is looking to drain you for more money. Sketchy business.

wendyn24
2/14/17

I would like to lodge a complaint re the service that my mother has received from Police Auctions. My mother purchased a topaz butterfly pendant yesterday and paid for the item 5 minutes after the win. A receipt did come from Police Auctions saying it had been paid, however when mum went back into her account the item says unpaid and the receipt is no longer available. Mum then contacted the customer service section who admitted that the item had been paid for and that they would fix the error from their side. However to date the issue has not been resolved and to add insult to injury she has received another email from police auctions saying that the item has not been paid for and that they will take it off her and relist it if they don't receive the payment. Mum has tried to contact them again and they have ignored her.
Americans are supposed to pride themselves on their customer service...what a joke, the Chinese run rings around you .I would like to add that my mum has purchased numerous items from your site and has always made prompt payments, so she definitely does not deserve this terrible service from you!
At the end of the day you have admitted that Mum has paid for the item so my question is to you "WHY WONT YOU BLOODY SEND IT TO HER"?????

dereckc
1/27/17

These guys are $#*!ing scammers,they need investigating,how do we file a law suit against them? So dissapointed in receiving a fake ruby,diamond ring,I hope they get there karma! $#*!s!!!

mazzar
1/26/17

Ordered and paid for postage - when the item did not arrive they refunded for the item - but not the postage (and I suspect they never sent the item) - easy win for them.

sheilah56
1/24/17

I ordered a pair of emerald & diamond earrings, & a ruby necklace on a sterling silver chain. I had a jeweler look at these pieces, and was informed the gems are synthetic. This was NOT disclosed on their website. They should state whether or not the gems are authentic or synthetic. The listed values are also way overrated. I will not be purchasing any more items from this on-line site.

garlands24
1/11/17

Don't waist your time. Just a ripoff site. Go elsewhere. These people don't deserve your money. To say more would just be redundant and a waist of energy.

neilg21
12/30/16

have purchased four rings and two necklaces /for wife and daughter; all god not a problem real 10carat gold ect' sterling silver necklace was nice'' also emerald necklace which i have to get chkd '

miket162
12/29/16

ordered some coins from them , thought i got a good deal ,and after 3 weeks wait in shipping ,what was sent was not what was represented ,total worthless crap this place is a scam stay away !!!

davidi34
12/26/16

They took money out of my account without my permission and when I contacted them and told them the transaction is unauthorized they mailed it anyway. Cindy is the biggest luring their of all

mayc35
12/20/16

I recieved my order yesterday. The earings are nowhere near the size I expected and the clasp so loose I touched my ear the earing fell off and has dissapeared down the sofa. I can't even return them. Will never shop here again.

williams531
12/12/16

This is 100% fraudulent crap. I won a bid on a troy ounce of silver and was sent 1 gram of silver. That's a little more than 27 grams short of what I bid on and supposedly "won".

rener23
11/28/16

Rip off site don't waste your money like I did. The coins on this site are all copies they are not worth even 5.00 but are selling for 50.00 and more. Don't get ripped off stay away from this site

davidv81
11/27/16

ATTENTION!!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I did not listen to the previous reviews and had to find out for myself. I "won" 4 pieces of jewelry from this site. I spent a total of $615 on 4 pieces. THEY ARE JUNK!!! Costume jewelry at best. As soon as I took them out of the box I could see they were fake. I brought them to an appraiser just to be sure and he confirmed that they were not real and WORTH NOTHING. Please do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company. Not to mention that if this was truly an "Auction" then they would not have the same pieces of jewelry up for auction over and over again. This Company needs to be dealt with for passing off false merchandise. STAY AWAY!!!

karimt3
11/13/16

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!!!! Do not even deserve 1 star! showing one thing on the website than sending something cheap and completely different! Waste of money and time, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! Keep away, save your money and buy something from the shops, its better!

peggyf15
11/13/16

I ordered and receiver 4 rings from you that were advertised as real diamonds and rubies. Upon receipt I took them to our jeweler and after doing a appraisal we were told they were fake and not work anything. Are there any class action lawsuits out there against these people? They may return part of your money however they keep the shipping fee and also charge a restocking fee. WRONG. I will be contacting our lawyer re this.

Tip for consumers: Do not use them. It is a big ripoff!!

susank108
11/4/16

They don't refund shipping, even the unused part of $9 paid. RIDICULOUS - don't BOTHER

danielj74
10/31/16

Motorvehicles

wayneel
10/17/16

sounds like Bidtowin.com.au

outbids you,ie;staff ,i heard, then steals your money ,you bid?
liars bloody theives,!

monicab62
10/17/16

My husband and I purchased 2-diamond rings for over 400.00 . Then we took the to a jewelry store that has an excellent reputation and has been on business for over 100 years in the same state and location. These are the jewelers exact words " I hope you didnt pay more than 50.00 for both rings together, because these are pure garbage and totalling worthless". Then the jeweler apologized to us for us being ripped off and even gave us a coupon telling us that wont happen to us next time just come to him. BEWARE THEY ARE FRAUDGALENT LIERS AND SCAMMERS. Write to consumer affairs....

angelab144
8/22/16

Made a huge mistake by buying from this site. I received one of my purchases and have already sent it back, hopefully I will get my money back. The ring that I purchased was cheap rubbish, nothing like the picture or description. I though it was to good to be true so I bet when all the rest of my purchased turn up they will be getting sent back as well.

johnf258
8/5/16

I made a couple of purchases from this mob in the middle of the night when I could not sleep (not recommended). This morning checked them out with SiteJabber and IMMEDIATELY cancelled the transaction and instigated a fraud investigation with the bank and with PayPal.
THEN GO TO POLICEAUCTION AND PUT AN OUTRAGEOUS BID ON EVERYTHING AND THEN DON'T PAY. THAT OUGHT TO STUFF THEM UP. They will ban you but no big loss, Thanks for the headsup all you people and keep up the goodwork SiteJabber.

Tip for consumers: Bid on everything and don't pay. That to spike their guns

bobc93
7/28/16

Purchased a pendant necklace for $200. First day wearing it one claw broke loosing the stone. Appraised at $700 I would expect a reputable appraiser would have noticed this flaw and made note. Think the appraiser needs a raise in pay. All my emails have gone unanswered. Guess I will have to phone someone.

deec45
7/24/16

I had several winning bids and all of a sudden the same peoples username was outbidding me this seems fishy too me. I think it's the site upping your price. I was upset and did not want to bid anymore. I kept getting outbid than when I logged in they would ask me if I wanted a deal on the item I bid on which was 15.00 than it was at 55.00 when I was out bid than they asked me if I wanted to buy this item for 120.00 this is not a fair auction and I'm glad I found this out before I wasted my hard earned money.

margarett58
7/22/16

I paid one hundred dollars for a ring that was listed as having a value of $4,999.00 but it appraised. The other two rings were also fake. I comtacted Master Card and disputed the charges because everything in this site is deceptive. This is not police auctions, it is Pidori Inc.; a liquidator of wholesale Chinese merchandise. I will not let them get away with it. I will get my full payment back. I will contact the US Marshalls Office to report this fraud.

victors49
7/13/16

Me piden que me haga socio de nuevo con relaccion a las subastas de autos y ya yo pague la me brecha. Por que? Necesito saber si puedo acceder desde P.R.00707 o hay que ir a donde esla subasta.

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question