PoliceAuctions.com reviews

Tel: 877 677-3040
support@PoliceAuctions.com

johnm2666
1/13/19

The will rip you off,total scam..mothe$#*!ers..just fake..
Son mas falsos q falsos..me robaroni dinero...hijos de putas..no sirven...solo dedeo q se haga lo justo y ya,well icups

robertr766
12/21/18

on diamond heart necklace, have invoice stating " list price is 770dollars" took to Jewerly store, was worth maybe 50 dollars. Did not say MSP, This sight is a complete lie.

davidl1059
11/12/18

I purchased 7 seized bags of coins and precious metals -- WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP they were!
The bags were phony, and all the items were either low cost coin sets or costume jewelry.Took all the items to my local coin dealers -- and he gave me $77 dollars for everything -- explaining that everything I had were ALL the low cost proof and uncir. sets of coins -- what a rip off!! SAVE your money and spend it some-where else!!

lukep115
11/11/18

the items are not what they say they are plus the read ups on the items are 100% wrong and misleading

mengingz
11/8/18

The price of what is sold on the web page is very false.It's not true. If you bid, the robot will bid for it.

kristink71
11/7/18

I bought s bunch of items and they are all fake! The diamond and silver jewelry is cz's and the silver and gold bar and gold fragment are all fake. This site is a scam and this operation is in the process of being shut down hopefully. Report them to the BBB and FTC.

janist15
11/4/18

The only 2 positive reviews spelled jewelry wrong. "jewellery" Sounds weird to me. Don't do it!
The items look iffy at best.

lesliey18
10/26/18

I purchase a ring with "baguett cut diamonds" and I took the ring to a real jewelry store to have it appraised and they are fake diamonds. The ring looks nice but it is not what they offered

leonards69
10/11/18

I spent over US$700 on 11 items just received the last of them today every single item is fake and really bad fakes
do not buy on this site hopefully paypal will refund me otherwise i hope they shut this site down

jamesl683
10/2/18

Purchased '3' Items that I did receive - They may be worth discounted toilet paper.....
Purchased a '4th' item before the other '3' - not only have I not received it - I can't get anyone on the phone on their end to help me with this situation....
Well, I guess it's my fault for not "checking things out" - No, it's what is wrong with our system - the internet - they let anyone on it to sell crap or to take our money for nothing in return....
LOOK OUT FOR ALL SCAM SIGHTS

stevej271
10/2/18

I bought over 12 items on the site and they were all worth next to nothing but I paid over a few hundred dollars just to see the same items for sale not even 24 hours later. It's sad really. Seems like a scam to me

debbiep175
9/20/18

Two days after I won the bid it's a very beautiful necklace exactly what it look like in the picture

tinam263
9/2/18

I had a friend bid with me so between me and her hopefully we won. She did and I gave her the visa number and got a confirmation receipt. Next thing on my page the same ring came up to purchase the customer didn't pay. 2nd chance winner. WTF. I have the receipt and it's on my credit card. I purchase 700.00 on 6 item's. Now it seems I was taken. I've recommended this site to everyone. I feel so awful. I haven't received anything yet. But I ordered yesterday. Thought it was all good till I got the 2nd item chance. I had my friend bid cuz I wanted it. She won. So since I was betting against her they didn't know we we're friends. Big RED FLAG. Wish I would read reviews 1st. I'm very upset and will contact my lawyer about this!! How could they be allowed to do this?

drewb48
8/30/18

It appears that we all have the same problems with our fake win.

I bid on a ring and was excited about the win! Well the win wasn't a win at all. I spent $76 on a fake ring. Silly me forgot to send it back for my money.

Would you believe when I went back to the site, they had the same ring! More than likely you're bidding against a machine and not a real person.

I would never EV'A bid again. I usually check reviews first and I didn't, so that's my fault. Too back they don't have a review section on their page otherwise, it would be there 'cause there's nothing but bad reviews.

claudem52
7/25/18

I purchased a roll of pennies, or what I thought was a roll of pennies. What arrived was a quarter roll of pennies. I have not even opened it. I have sent emails to the seller CindyF. with no response. This website is a scam !!!! Stay far away!!!!

Claude Mongeon

deidrea3
6/9/18

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE THIEVES!!!! A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT IS REQUIRED ON THESE FUKHEADS PEOPLE. WAKE UP!!!

all68
5/8/18
• Updated review

Got the second Franklin half dollar the auction site showed it graded as a pr70, i got a coin ungraded and just in a plastic holder. stay away from this site, it is all a scam, cant beleive that places still support them,

“SCAM”
5/4/18
• Previous review

I won 4 auctions at www.policeauctions.com the one I am returning IS A Franklin half dollar that was shown to be a PR70 graded coin with tamper tape on the coin holder and the grade also on the coin holder it said the same in the description. Yet I received a ungraded coin in a plastic coin holder with the grading company name on it, but no tamper tape and no grade. I am still waiting on another half dollar that is supposed to be the same grade PR70,, the other 2 auctions, 1 was a roll of 20 nickels showing a BU on one end, when i received the roll, it was obviously super loose, and anyone could put in whatever they wanted into that roll. the other auction was a 50 cent roll showing a 1953 franklin half dollar on the end, when i received this roll, the coins were strewn about in the package that it came in, with the roll aside from the coins. again, a super loose roll. It is obvious that this is a scam. And as of right now, I am returning the ungraded half dollar and I have to pay for the shipping back to them, so at this point at least that part of their company may be satisfactory, but unacceptable because I did not receive what was described or shown on the auction. So money lost with nothing to show for it. WHY DOES THE BBB ALLOW THIS COMPANY ON THEIR SITE? I own my own company and this is one of the reasons i do not use the BBB anymore. I have taken pictures of the auction items on the site, and the actual items that I received just to make sure that i can prove exactly what I am stating. I think this is just sad that we let companies use a name like (police) TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK IT IS A LEGIT BUSINESS.

watererm
4/27/18

I really don't understand why this website still allow to open!!!! It is has nothing to do with Police Auction at all!!!! We brought some so called 18K ruby/sapphire, they are not only NOT genuine, they don't even bother to make it look a bit more real. you don't need expert to tell you they are fake, even a 7yr old know these are fake. HOLD YOUR MONEY!!! AND DON'T FAIL INTO THIS WEBSITE!!!

deanas5
2/18/18

I'm SO GLAD I checked this site Yesterday was my first time bidding on a women's ring now ending withinin 2 hrs. Thought I would give it a try once, so far I'm winning. I also tried Jewelryroom.com which earlier today I won a $6 wrist watch. Before submitting any payment information I luckily discovered they are scammers also trying to bill $29 S&H. So after reading these review claims I will not be paying any of my hard earn money to these scam artists thanks to everyone who posted on this site. Really rating NO STARS.

joej138
1/17/18

This site stated the bracelet was gold and ruby. It is costume jewelry. I am going to report to the consumer watchdog. Tophatter much better.

camillab5
1/16/18

The pieces are nice, some silver is real but the rest don't, bother they look perfect but wear them for two weeks and the gold , silver or rose gold disappears very sad because I love the cut!

trudyl7
12/25/17

I am so glad I found these reviews. I spent Christmas day buying things for myself and now I am so disappointed that this website is a scam. Thank you all for taking the time to point out a BIG RIP OFF. I have better words but today is Christmas after all. Springroll/Pingiuno

dask
12/23/17

people there is no such thing as a online police auction ,wake up this so called company is based in china they are a cheap liquidator that buys from broke outlets that have gone out of business, they say that they have a head office in the usa ,,it is a little empty building.... do not fall for it prob funding org crime..,..do not give then your hard earned money,,, remember you pay for what you get

christinez14
10/23/17

Why oh why do people not think about buying quality jewellery from sites like this! Even in this modern world you need to see, feel,ask questions before you dish out large amounts of money to goodness knows where? Truly astounded that after so many warnings people ignore warnings!

antoinettew7
10/19/17

I agree. I have bought some lovely jewellery off them. I dont think people read the whole description of the items they buy.

If you paid with Paypal open a dispute and get your money back. I have and would advise everyone to do this.Paypal guarantee it.

By JOHN F.

Shipping is not free. It has cost somewhere around $9 to ship items but my items were small. The bigger they are, the more expensive the shipping cost.

By B B.

How do I cancel my order and dispute it with PayPal? I'm sure it's not worth a dime. Please let me know. Thank you

By Edith F.

By Logan M.

After my experience with your site, Please cancel any membership that I have with your organization.

By robert r.

Their images might look fine online but the "dollar" store might sell better stuff. It looks like they get items in bulk from china or india, they inflate the value for this "junk" to make people bid on them. Then they overcharge shipping pretending is due to the high value of the item to make more money on top. Everything I got are not of any known brand or are brands made for this type of "dollar" market.

By Max H.

I did, so go to the "dollar" store to find the same or better stuff. It has nothing to do with police or any confiscated items from police.

By Max H.

It seems to me it was within two weeks. Please take your cash and have a night out instead. Or anything but this.

By Willa B.

It does not matter what they "sell", delete, delete, delete.

By John G.

Happily giving away your time & money to these thieving scum.

By John G.
Questions? Get answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other customers.

12 Photos for PoliceAuctions.com