PoliceAuctions.com reviews

Tel: 877 677-3040
support@PoliceAuctions.com

deanas5
2/18/18

I'm SO GLAD I checked this site Yesterday was my first time bidding on a women's ring now ending withinin 2 hrs. Thought I would give it a try once, so far I'm winning. I also tried Jewelryroom.com which earlier today I won a $6 wrist watch. Before submitting any payment information I luckily discovered they are scammers also trying to bill $29 S&H. So after reading these review claims I will not be paying any of my hard earn money to these scam artists thanks to everyone who posted on this site. Really rating NO STARS.

joej138
1/17/18

This site stated the bracelet was gold and ruby. It is costume jewelry. I am going to report to the consumer watchdog. Tophatter much better.

camillab5
1/16/18

The pieces are nice, some silver is real but the rest don't, bother they look perfect but wear them for two weeks and the gold , silver or rose gold disappears very sad because I love the cut!

trudyl7
12/25/17

I am so glad I found these reviews. I spent Christmas day buying things for myself and now I am so disappointed that this website is a scam. Thank you all for taking the time to point out a BIG RIP OFF. I have better words but today is Christmas after all. Springroll/Pingiuno

dask
12/23/17

people there is no such thing as a online police auction ,wake up this so called company is based in china they are a cheap liquidator that buys from broke outlets that have gone out of business, they say that they have a head office in the usa ,,it is a little empty building.... do not fall for it prob funding org crime..,..do not give then your hard earned money,,, remember you pay for what you get

christinez14
10/23/17

Why oh why do people not think about buying quality jewellery from sites like this! Even in this modern world you need to see, feel,ask questions before you dish out large amounts of money to goodness knows where? Truly astounded that after so many warnings people ignore warnings!

antoinettew7
10/19/17

I agree. I have bought some lovely jewellery off them. I dont think people read the whole description of the items they buy.

antoniaw7
10/17/17

I have bought numerous pieces of jewellery on this sight and paid through PayPal so I have added security if they are fake but every piece is beautiful. I love them - so I also think that you need to check out the product description- there are some pieces I wouldnt touch because of that.

emmyb3
9/21/17

I bought a 63.1 karat ruby. It has to be glass. When i received it I noticed that it turned the bag red. They must be just dyed it... What am I to think? I so upset I could throw up. Thinking I'm buying something nice and look what I got.... They are a scam. Please if you are thinking about bidding on they item go to a legit site like ebay or take a look at amazon.

marki57
9/18/17

I BIDDED ON A BRET FAUVE GOLD INLAID CARD .WHILE BIDDING THE PRICE INCREASED BUT THERE WASN'T A BIDDER AND THEN THE NEXT DAY THE ITEM WASN'T THERE.
THE PIGS ARE ASKING FOR FACEBOOK SITES WHEN YOU REGISTER SO IT COULD BE A WAY OF THEM TRYING TO COLLECT FACEBOOK SITES FOR SURVEILLANCE PURPOSES . I WOULDN'T TGRUST THEM WITH MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. THEY WOULDN'T TAKE A DEBIT CARD NUMBER OVER THE TELEPHONE FOR SOME REASON.

sayema1
9/18/17

After reading reviews, I will not purchase from this website. Contacting BBB for complaints. If this site is indeed a scam, it should be pulled of internet.

annef54
8/28/17

Had one too many pieces claimed to be delivered when they didnt arrive and the latest piece cost over $160 with shipping.
Apparently I am at fault as my account has been blocked from bidding and closed. Reported to BBB simply because I want management at policeauctions to be accountable and provide answers but this isnt going to happen.
Do yourself a favour and dont buy here

windersond
8/27/17

I bought 4 pieces and all are worthless. All fake, surely the company pays people for positive comments on the parts that are worthless. And I am in doubt and afraid to return and not receive my money, I made the complaint in the state police.

harquitaw
Harquita W.
8/26/17

I was about to sell a pair of earrings and the gold alone was worth nearly 200.00. I don't understand why there are so many other negative reviews of any of the jewelry being fake.

marcusg25
8/26/17

Won several bids, when I received my first item, I was very disappointed
Emediatly stopped. Not the actual thing you see and bid on

beverlya26
8/19/17

The site stated the bracelet was gold and ruby. It is costume jewelry. I am going to report to the consumer watchdog. Tophatter much better.

brandond52
8/11/17

I bought a 2 dollar bill supposedly rare I paid 20 it had a tear in the bill I got it I had it appraised without the tear it's worth 5 dollars because of the year it's worth 2 dollars bull$#*! then I bought a ring that they said was worth 1,600 dollars I receive it got it appraised worth 50$ I paid 32$ plus 12.95 sh DO NOT buy from this auction it's a scam

ammw2
8/5/17

you guys are frauds!

when a customer sends a formal complaint why don't you respond!
your products are fake, not worth $5.00, fake stones, not 925 stalling silver, not as shown in the online photo, ( using photo shop).
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE AS YOU WILL END UP SENDING IT BACK.

I have reported this scam and fraud to my bank and the US federal police system.

what is your return address for goods?

johnd823
7/29/17

Ripoff. My merchandise wasn't worth crap. Isn't a police auction. They just took the name. Stay away

terrya47
7/28/17

I will never participate in this auction again. I used a gift card to purchase 3 rolls of nickles for 125.00. They called because they couldn't verify my address but I couldn't call them right back. I never had this problem before! I was working and couldn't answer or call them right back. They cancelled the order and put the money back on a gift card that no longer exists. I have no information regarding the card. They didn't care and said it was my fault! I lost 125.00 and had to deal with people who could care less. Never again!! Lucky them! They will get even more money for the nickles I paid for!

jasonm250
7/18/17

If you want a company with quality product and a direct line 24/7; give metew.com a try, we work best as a mobile app ( android / ios ). Free Entries, Free Shipping - No Tricks.

karenb315
7/18/17

I bought a mystery roll of .50 cent pieces and top on shows 1953 once a received it roll was opened and all other coins are 1973 and older compleatley ripped of and they will never get any of my business agian never purchach anything from this sight you will be mad and disappointed

jeffreya36
6/29/17

I purchased two pair of earrings..they are complete junk...one pair is so tiny they would fit perfect on a baby..the stone is just glass..the claimed value is a joke.. the other pair are a bit larger but one is bent and will not clasp properly so cannot be worn without falling off your ear...be warned..if it seems too good to be true, it is..this is not a police auction of any kind..just a bunch of liars selling junk jewelry...never again!

rhondaj28
6/22/17

Bought a 14Kt 2 tone gold over sterling silver ring for friend, found out today, the gold has worn off after 6 weeks and is now plain silver, very disappointed. Feel ripped off and embarrassed for what I Recommended from you for her.

ellab26
6/9/17

Today was my first time being on this site and so I end up bidding on 2 items one will end @ 1 am and the other will end tomorrow so far I'm winning. So after reading these disclaimers I will not be paying any of my hard earn money to these scam artists thanks to everyone who posted on this site

If you paid with Paypal open a dispute and get your money back. I have and would advise everyone to do this.Paypal guarantee it.

By JOHN F. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

Shipping is not free. It has cost somewhere around $9 to ship items but my items were small. The bigger they are, the more expensive the shipping cost.

By B B. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

How do I cancel my order and dispute it with PayPal? I'm sure it's not worth a dime. Please let me know. Thank you

By Edith F. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

By Logan M. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

Their images might look fine online but the "dollar" store might sell better stuff. It looks like they get items in bulk from china or india, they inflate the value for this "junk" to make people bid on them. Then they overcharge shipping pretending is due to the high value of the item to make more money on top. Everything I got are not of any known brand or are brands made for this type of "dollar" market.

By Max H. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

I did, so go to the "dollar" store to find the same or better stuff. It has nothing to do with police or any confiscated items from police.

By Max H. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

It seems to me it was within two weeks. Please take your cash and have a night out instead. Or anything but this.

By Willa B. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

It does not matter what they "sell", delete, delete, delete.

By John G. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

Happily giving away your time & money to these thieving scum.

By John G. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]

I'm reading terrible reviews where people are saying they had jewelry appraised and they are worthless. When you say something is fold or diamonds is that true because I'll send all 7 of my items back if not. You can't deceive or lie to people.

By Jo-Ann C. [PoliceAuctions.com Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other customers.

PoliceAuctions.com?