PoliceAuctions.com reviews

Tel: 877 677-3040
support@PoliceAuctions.com

dong192
3/18/19

If you write a complaint to BBB, they write back a computer generated response to all and if you don't keep the case open, the BBB closes it as solved. BBB gives this company an A plus because of that. I will write BBB and keep the case open from the auto response that police auction gives. Usually a police auction is from stuff taken from drug dealers and such. This is all fake stuff they send you. Not real. Can buy at a dollar store. Want to buy fake jewelry there are plenty of sites lagit that sya they are imitation jewels for like $10

joannh71
3/8/19

Although the ring is pretty, It was advertised as AAA grade Tanzanite. My jeweler said it is manufactured Tanzanite. He did say that the sterling silver is genuine but altogether the ring is only valued at $60 and not the several hundreds as it was advertised. I will not be buying from this company again.

abt5
3/5/19

This is a first rate scam site, with no intention of being a legitimate business.
First of all Police Auctions is NOT related in any way to real police auctions. Their name is fraudulent. Their items are 100% fake as we know now. Their 'business' will be shut down very soon, we'll make sure to contribute to that. We ordered four items including one with 19 diamonds. Upon arrival, all 19 diamonds were invisible to the human eye! Worse, we examined them under a magnifying glass, and they were crude, terrible fakes. Worse still, 5 were missing completely, with holes where the fakes had been. The items were all absolutely terrible, shoddy ripoff material, with no weight to them. The auctions are being bidded on by robots, that is now very clear. The same item get auctioned, because they are NOT the items in the photos. Their confused, deceptive policy can't sugarcoat the fraud that they are committing in selling phony bidded, bait and switch, fake material, and outright missing content items. Make sure you get a refund with all your involved institutions. Beware to all who enter.

kevind334
2/20/19

DONT BE FOOLED BY THE 'ROCKS' THAT THEY GOT
I would like to let you know that im extremely disapointed from what i received... You guys are claiming that gemstones and diamonds are real and if not that you will let people know. Well, heres my case : The bracelet i bought was supposed to contain :
"Gemstone: Emerald

Width: 1.1 mm
Depth: 1 mm
CTW: 0.50 CTW"

And Heres your claims:
"All stones are natural, unless otherwise specified. We require our sources to disclose if a stone has been treated prior to listing. In the event of error or omission by the vendor, the buyer is entitled to a full refund.", "Diamonds in the descriptions of our items are real unless otherwise noted."

When i opened the package, it was more than obvious than this was all bs and that stones werent real.. It just took a macro lens on top of my phones camera to see that theres not even fake rocks everywhere its supposed, instead, in some places you can find some molded metal instead of diamonds . the few fakes diamonds that are on the bracelet are not even quality fakes, and the AAA emeralds are the insult topping all the rest. But before I wrote this message, i wanted to be fair and go ask a professionnal if maybe i was wrong, but i got the answer to my question extremely fast as this item is BS all the way...... You guys waste peoples time, money and give them false expectations, and u make them feel happy until we receive the crap... Its extremely insulting and frustrating... I would like to claim a total refund and you say on top of it that you dont even pay for the shipping fees....showing that you certainly have to deal with a major percentage of your sales that are returning for the same reasons i explained here.... I can send you the macro pictures i took as a proof of the total scam it is and im very tempted to make you a beautiful video promotion review on my each of my most reaching social platforms, cause i think people needs to know how a honnest compagny you guys are.

i would appreciate a fast and proactive collaboration from you guys regarding the full refund request im filing right now for that scameralds bracelet auction I just received

joannef58
2/19/19

Fortunately for me, I won six items and had a huge amount bid on the seventh item. I sent a photo of a watch I won but had not paid for, to my sister. She went on line immediately and told me it was a scam! I would have paid $1500. USD had she not been on the been suspicious by nature. They will not get one single penny of my money!!! $#*!s!

jodya31
2/12/19

I, too, unfortunately did not research before starting business with these frauds. All their products appear fake and I doubt it's a real auction at all - I saw what appeared to be glitches in software. I had to have my credit card cancelled and have multiple transactions in dispute with my bank; I am going to try to dispute the shipping charges as well, as that's how I think they keep making money. Google playstore is working on removing their mobile app, as they also found some anomalies in addition to my report (which doesn't work well anyway - another red flag). Have reported them to the FTC. Will be reporting to other federal agencies, UPS, the Postmaster General, and the State of California, as that is where there merchandise is sent from, and to anybody else who will listen.

What tipped me off was an inadequate response when I tried to track an expensive purchase - either the link or the tracking number was bad but I kept getting the same canned responses from customer "support." Phone calls went to voicemail. When I threatened to report them for credit card fraud they responded IMMEDIATELY, but the response was still inadequate.

lindam1019
2/4/19

I know better. I know that I should read reviews before I become active on an auction (or any) web site. I let myself down this time, did not read reviews, and this site is a true scam. All I can say is, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE! I agree with everything negative said in these other reviews. I indicated one star on the overall rating only because there is nothing lower.

franh45
1/29/19

This is fraud. They started at the very bottom of their page that items Are not necessarily as described. They say they are a member of the Better Business Bureau. I am turning them into the better Business bureau and I wish you would too.

ryang185
1/24/19

DO NOT BUY! I HAVE PRESSED CHARGES AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF SHUTTING DOWN THIS P.O.S COMPANY! This was listed as a $4,000.00 Diamond tennis bracelet! As you can see, it is worth .30 cents!

lorettaw49
1/17/19

Won a bid and received item. The ring was lovely but it turned from gold to black the 1st time wearing it. Same ring has been up 3x since. This site is scamming people with fake cheap jewelry and will give you the run around when requesting a refund.

sandras489
1/16/19

I recived my first six items, all of them are fake, I took to a place for knowing the value, He said, you can have all this in a flea market for$5.00 each, shamed on me I believed this was an honest bussines.

johnm2666
1/13/19

The will rip you off,total scam..mothe$#*!ers..just fake..
Son mas falsos q falsos..me robaroni dinero...hijos de putas..no sirven...solo dedeo q se haga lo justo y ya,well icups

robertr766
12/21/18

on diamond heart necklace, have invoice stating " list price is 770dollars" took to Jewerly store, was worth maybe 50 dollars. Did not say MSP, This sight is a complete lie.

davidl1059
11/12/18

I purchased 7 seized bags of coins and precious metals -- WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP they were!
The bags were phony, and all the items were either low cost coin sets or costume jewelry.Took all the items to my local coin dealers -- and he gave me $77 dollars for everything -- explaining that everything I had were ALL the low cost proof and uncir. sets of coins -- what a rip off!! SAVE your money and spend it some-where else!!

lukep115
11/11/18

the items are not what they say they are plus the read ups on the items are 100% wrong and misleading

mengingz
11/8/18

The price of what is sold on the web page is very false.It's not true. If you bid, the robot will bid for it.

kristink71
11/7/18

I bought s bunch of items and they are all fake! The diamond and silver jewelry is cz's and the silver and gold bar and gold fragment are all fake. This site is a scam and this operation is in the process of being shut down hopefully. Report them to the BBB and FTC.

janist15
11/4/18

The only 2 positive reviews spelled jewelry wrong. "jewellery" Sounds weird to me. Don't do it!
The items look iffy at best.

lesliey18
10/26/18

I purchase a ring with "baguett cut diamonds" and I took the ring to a real jewelry store to have it appraised and they are fake diamonds. The ring looks nice but it is not what they offered

leonards69
10/11/18

I spent over US$700 on 11 items just received the last of them today every single item is fake and really bad fakes
do not buy on this site hopefully paypal will refund me otherwise i hope they shut this site down

jamesl683
10/2/18

Purchased '3' Items that I did receive - They may be worth discounted toilet paper.....
Purchased a '4th' item before the other '3' - not only have I not received it - I can't get anyone on the phone on their end to help me with this situation....
Well, I guess it's my fault for not "checking things out" - No, it's what is wrong with our system - the internet - they let anyone on it to sell crap or to take our money for nothing in return....
LOOK OUT FOR ALL SCAM SIGHTS

stevej271
10/2/18

I bought over 12 items on the site and they were all worth next to nothing but I paid over a few hundred dollars just to see the same items for sale not even 24 hours later. It's sad really. Seems like a scam to me

debbiep175
9/20/18

Two days after I won the bid it's a very beautiful necklace exactly what it look like in the picture

tinam263
9/2/18

I had a friend bid with me so between me and her hopefully we won. She did and I gave her the visa number and got a confirmation receipt. Next thing on my page the same ring came up to purchase the customer didn't pay. 2nd chance winner. WTF. I have the receipt and it's on my credit card. I purchase 700.00 on 6 item's. Now it seems I was taken. I've recommended this site to everyone. I feel so awful. I haven't received anything yet. But I ordered yesterday. Thought it was all good till I got the 2nd item chance. I had my friend bid cuz I wanted it. She won. So since I was betting against her they didn't know we we're friends. Big RED FLAG. Wish I would read reviews 1st. I'm very upset and will contact my lawyer about this!! How could they be allowed to do this?

drewb48
8/30/18

It appears that we all have the same problems with our fake win.

I bid on a ring and was excited about the win! Well the win wasn't a win at all. I spent $76 on a fake ring. Silly me forgot to send it back for my money.

Would you believe when I went back to the site, they had the same ring! More than likely you're bidding against a machine and not a real person.

I would never EV'A bid again. I usually check reviews first and I didn't, so that's my fault. Too back they don't have a review section on their page otherwise, it would be there 'cause there's nothing but bad reviews.

If you paid with Paypal open a dispute and get your money back. I have and would advise everyone to do this.Paypal guarantee it.

By JOHN F.

Shipping is not free. It has cost somewhere around $9 to ship items but my items were small. The bigger they are, the more expensive the shipping cost.

By B B.

How do I cancel my order and dispute it with PayPal? I'm sure it's not worth a dime. Please let me know. Thank you

By Edith F.

By Logan M.

After my experience with your site, Please cancel any membership that I have with your organization.

By robert r.

Their images might look fine online but the "dollar" store might sell better stuff. It looks like they get items in bulk from china or india, they inflate the value for this "junk" to make people bid on them. Then they overcharge shipping pretending is due to the high value of the item to make more money on top. Everything I got are not of any known brand or are brands made for this type of "dollar" market.

By Max H.

I did, so go to the "dollar" store to find the same or better stuff. It has nothing to do with police or any confiscated items from police.

By Max H.

It seems to me it was within two weeks. Please take your cash and have a night out instead. Or anything but this.

By Willa B.

It does not matter what they "sell", delete, delete, delete.

By John G.

Happily giving away your time & money to these thieving scum.

By John G.
Questions? Get answers from the PoliceAuctions.com staff and other customers.

15 Photos for PoliceAuctions.com