Review of POF

systems@pof.com
2017 Customer choice award

now32
9/17/17

I made three to four profiles and the last 2 days I make their profile after an hour or so I'm back on and it says my password is incorrect that's BS cuz after the third time I write him down then there's no place to call and then I get this little message from whoever the silly s*** is when you first sign up he's real helpful those help love it as a 10 year old at a taco stand BS

reviewb
9/17/17

I created an account, but was later unable to re-login.

I wrote customer service asking for help, but never got a reply

chadw135
9/11/17

I tell you what, I think I've found the golden combo! Try using POF together with another high membership site e.g wejustfit.com and you'll see an instant improvement on the number of sheila's you can chat up. I'm loving it now, totally bonzer! Might just be an Australian thing but wanted to share anyway as I went a few months with not a lot going on. Cheers!!! :-p

vonklousl
9/10/17

I am a man, so I do not agree with reviews saying the men's profiles are false, maybe if you try looking for an actual person you will find them, generally if the post boasts a pic of what you think is a gorgeous hunk of a man that probably is too good to be true, you are probably right. really look at yourself in a mirror, you are not the same person you were in High school, so quit trying to act like you are. Also STOP and I mean STOP posting pics of your whole family, I am not trying to date your family and I have no idea who you are in a picture of seven freaking people, I mean seriously people use a brain. any ways I hope this helps some people out.

tapplew
9/2/17

I mean this site is good for random fun. I would stay away simply because I think the people of here are crazy. The don't know how to start a conversation and just seem to be in rush....

ke16354
8/29/17

I have used dating sites for over 1 year; including E Harmony and Match.com.

These individuals (dates) are the bottom of the barrel. Read the other reviews.

Fake profiles, men who are not emotionally ready to date, and no customer service. Please go to one of the other paying sites and pay for them. There is a reason why they work.

scottw144
8/28/17

Same thing with life. Life is fair too people are not. Yeah have to admit the site puts you through a emotional challenge more like wreck but i would have to say it's worth if you can find that one you're looking. There upgraded membership is a little over priced.

gregp60
8/28/17

I have a love / hate relationship with POF. Im constantly closing my account & then restarting it again. I never do that on wejustfit.com which seems more consistent. POF is good in patches but it gets boring seeing the same faces. But you cant discount it, its number 1 for a reason.

steveh249
8/23/17

I am a great dad, I have a daughter. I am very Kind, loving, caring, romantic, hard working, Have a good sense of Humor, Easy Outgoing, Passionate, Honest, Responsible, down to earth, full of life, free spirited. I Love To Smile and never get Angry. I am creative and I never Play Mind Games. I love romantic nights but missing that part for quite some time now, food, pretty much in that order. Being able to laugh is one of the best ways to cope with life's rough patches, and it doesn't hurt during the good times either! An adventurous spirit motivates me to meet the challenges of being what and who I am today which drives me to seek out new experiences through travel, sight seeing and generally having fun. I Love cooking and think am good at it. Traveling, swimming, candlelight dinners, movies, walking on the beach, watching sunsets, Camping, reading and meeting New People, Dancing and listening to all kinds of Music...I love sports, the outdoors and dinning at great restuarants. I can be your best friend with family values and a cheerful outlook on life with a positive attitude. Content with my work. I live a healthy lifestyle, just ask around. I usually let you decide which it will be... I'm a good friend, listener, loyal, hard worker, brutally honest. Expressing my true feelings and I don't judge the action of people.

karlm42
8/21/17

Urgh the women on here are disgusting. My age group 28-40 have to be the pickiest deluded nasty aggressive lot on there. Profiles full of demands and not any kindness happiness or joy. Not hard to see why they're single. Horrible inside and out
Somebody needs to have a word with them and tell them when you're below average looking you can't be picky and certainly can't have an attitude problem
It's like the uglier they are the more aggressive and rude they are. Totally messed up. You have no chance of meeting miss right on this site. They have more issues than Vogue

justb16
8/21/17

Full of fakes!...................hjfhgdhhfjgfvfxhgfvhfchgfvhfchgfhfjghjfhvgjfhhfvhgfbjfbhjfbjghhGhfhhdjffuhhfffjgfvhgfhjhfvjufvhhfcbjfvhgfbjgvbhfbnhfgdghvfhjh

justrentp
8/16/17

Want to get laid, No problem on pof.
The Blind following the blind, double profiles,stalkers and middle class women thinking their hollywood stars.

Problem with pof if you start a relationship, you both have pof as a fall back .

danas91
8/15/17

been on 1 day full of time wasters fantasists oddballs some chat then disappear others get nasty so I've deleted my account

cindya50
8/14/17

Liars scammers marrieds and pervs not worth the time or effort. Have been here for awhile and have not met any quality people

camies1
8/13/17

I have been on and off of POF for quite some time. Whenever I tell a man that I am not interested in them, it seems a little while after that, they apparently report me because they don't like being rejected, and POF deletes my profile.....If I ran a website like this, I would investigate the reasoning behind the person being reported.. I don't post nude pics, nor do I threaten anyone....Apparently there are A LOT of immature, irresponsible guy's on this site......

mariej47
8/11/17

My sister met a religious freak and have not seen her since. Not a good person. He could talk her into anything.

codetycoont
8/10/17

This is garbage go pay money to a homeless then paying to pof, you will at-least get good wishes....................................................

robertc377
8/9/17

Is thank the Gods I am not young and have to deal with dating this day and age. I feel sorry for the young generation it's virtually impossible anymore to have a good old fashioned romance in this day of messed up modern technology.

martac19
8/4/17

Men looking to scam women for money. They sweet talk you to death & tell you that they need help with their business. As a smart business woman, I knew something was wrong. Don't do it!! No one should ask you for money.

stevenv12
8/3/17

The few good looking ones on Pof. all act like they are big Hollywood stars, I call them dime a dozen women.

brianl132
7/27/17

I had an account for two days. Was speaking with 3 women regularily, no inappropriate messages, not married, no inappropriate photos, but my profile was deleted with no explanation and I could not create a new account. $#*! 'em I guess. Glad I decided to wait on a plan.

garryw17
7/20/17

Sh*t scared of going out on dates but building myself up again after a pretty horrible relationship and been using this site (POF) as well as one other (wejustfit.com). Getting plenty of offers which is nice, the odd weirdo ha ha but some super nice human beings out there. I've given myself until the end of the month to accept a date and just get back out there and do it. Wish me luck!

jenniferb313
7/14/17

This site is full of desperate men, men looking for something they'll never get. Its like a dog chasing a car, if the dog ever caught the car he wouldnt know what the hell to do with it! Come down off your throan and look for normal..
Im an independent single mother, i have a full time job, a 2017 car and pay my own bills!! You self centered men are so wrapped up in yourselves you dont see the good women because we are real, you pigs want big boobs, tall and skinny, long blonde hair, flawless skin, but dumbasses thats a hooker on your street corner...
This is why women hate men, your all so judgmental and SO needy...come back to reality and check yourseld maybe, just maybe you will have more than your hand as a girlfriend.

matthewc96
7/14/17

This site will put you off women for life
There's no marriage material on here in fact I struggled to find any that were gf material
Lots of thick people working menial jobs who can't even be bothered to fill their profile in and put ask.

They're all deluded and all think they're amazing even when they're below average looking. Rude, unpleasant nasty picky women with pouting photos demanding that you READ MY PROFILE BEFORE EVEN THINK OF MESSAGING ME. Absolutely toxic the lot of them.

If you do find anyone decent be prepared to be ignored. I spent 7 days on here and got tired of women wanting someone with tattoos who is tall dark and handsome. What they offering in return??
Am attitude average looks and horrible personality and a shopping list of demands. I'll pass thanks

Lots of these women claim to be 30 but look way way older photos from 2012 aren't exactly a good sign. They seem to like to put pics of cakes animals and other such things too which makes no sense. Lots of desperate women in their 30s being Uber picky not realising their best days behind them yet refusing to change their poisonous attitude which caused them to be single in the first place. Most are very bitter and seem not to like men much. Not a good start for going on a dating site

Huge sense of entitlement on this site by bang average women. They've watched too many TV shows. Only difference is on the TV shows the women are good looking. It's like POF have arranged for all the weirdo oddballs with pouting faces to meet in one site and demand a guy that's out their league.. look how many 35 year old women on here longest relationship is 1 year and ask yourself why????

Drama queens,game players, immature , the stupid,. The lazy, and the entitled reside here.

Don't give them the satisfaction of ignoring you. Don't message them in the first place. The female dregs of society on here

tyiaj
7/13/17

I only had POF for two weeks. Got messages from guys but kept myself alert for weirdos. Not going to lie I was real hesitant making a POF because you never know who your meeting online. One dude demanded me to meet him at the park and said I never meet a nigga like him smh avoided him like the plague and blocked him.

But surpringly after that talked to a guy for two months beforeing meeting him and he was who he said he was. We instainly fell in love which is super rare. 7 months later were together and going strong. I never thought I meet such a great guy especially online. Love you Jellybean and 7 months to us many more to come . When I gave up on love you appeared in my life extremely blessed.
POF is what you make it

1,010 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I just deactivated my account. This site is a sewer. Do not pay anything for this site or any site. I searched for free on other site( even paid ones you can search for free) and I saw the same guys on most of the other sites as well. I'm gonna grow old alone unless luck steps in and maybe I'll meet my guy IRL.

By ann b. on 11/13/15
Helpful answer

Don't waste your money or your time! Go outside and play. Meet someone the old fashion way. Too many fake/scammers on this sight. And those paying sights aren't any better! Spending money isn't going to make a difference. All the best!

By Becky C. on 4/12/16

Yes its possible

By tacha t. on 12/11/15
Helpful answer

POF is not free at all, you have to upgrade; become a paying member to be able to do anything interesting.

By Sugar S. on 8/28/13
Helpful answer

Fake doesn't really describe them... more like downright liars!!!

By Carolyn H. on 4/5/15
Helpful answer

You cannot do it from the mobile site . You need to use your search , example safari and look up pof desktop version and go to the help in the top left. It will walk you thru it , if I remember correctly . Good luck

By Lara S. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

First, write to POF and explain. Now, and I mean NOW call up your credit card company and tell them what happened. I am sure POF will not contact you. Make sure to use the word "unacceptable" when describing the consumer service to the CC company about POF. Keep all emails too.Please keep me posted. Thanks Ann B.

By ann b. on 7/25/15
Helpful answer

I've set several messages to women who supposedly were interested. No response. Is this because I haven't upgraded?

By mike n. on 12/1/15
Helpful answer

Account. Delete profile. You have to look at all options.

By Rachel C. on 12/1/15
Helpful answer

The problem with time stamps is....a) when using the desktop site: it shows you always logged in unless you log out. b) On the app: it always shows you are logged in whenever it sends you push notifications. c) For both app and desktop: it shows you logged in when you check the email links (aka: weekly matches, someone favored you, etc). d) anytime someone mutual matches you you are shown as active. The site does try to maintain a certain level of activity to remain relevant. So it will doctor activity based on the lack of activity in your region.

By Blueeyed G. on 9/13/15
Questions? Get answers from the POF staff and other customers.

7 Photos for POF