Review of POF

Tel: 6360105675901
systems@pof.com

garryw17
7/20/17

Sh*t scared of going out on dates but building myself up again after a pretty horrible relationship and been using this site (POF) as well as one other (wejustfit.com). Getting plenty of offers which is nice, the odd weirdo ha ha but some super nice human beings out there. I've given myself until the end of the month to accept a date and just get back out there and do it. Wish me luck!

jenniferb313
7/14/17

This site is full of desperate men, men looking for something they'll never get. Its like a dog chasing a car, if the dog ever caught the car he wouldnt know what the hell to do with it! Come down off your throan and look for normal..
Im an independent single mother, i have a full time job, a 2017 car and pay my own bills!! You self centered men are so wrapped up in yourselves you dont see the good women because we are real, you pigs want big boobs, tall and skinny, long blonde hair, flawless skin, but dumbasses thats a hooker on your street corner...
This is why women hate men, your all so judgmental and SO needy...come back to reality and check yourseld maybe, just maybe you will have more than your hand as a girlfriend.

matthewc96
7/14/17

This site will put you off women for life
There's no marriage material on here in fact I struggled to find any that were gf material
Lots of thick people working menial jobs who can't even be bothered to fill their profile in and put ask.

They're all deluded and all think they're amazing even when they're below average looking. Rude, unpleasant nasty picky women with pouting photos demanding that you READ MY PROFILE BEFORE EVEN THINK OF MESSAGING ME. Absolutely toxic the lot of them.

If you do find anyone decent be prepared to be ignored. I spent 7 days on here and got tired of women wanting someone with tattoos who is tall dark and handsome. What they offering in return??
Am attitude average looks and horrible personality and a shopping list of demands. I'll pass thanks

Lots of these women claim to be 30 but look way way older photos from 2012 aren't exactly a good sign. They seem to like to put pics of cakes animals and other such things too which makes no sense. Lots of desperate women in their 30s being Uber picky not realising their best days behind them yet refusing to change their poisonous attitude which caused them to be single in the first place. Most are very bitter and seem not to like men much. Not a good start for going on a dating site

Huge sense of entitlement on this site by bang average women. They've watched too many TV shows. Only difference is on the TV shows the women are good looking. It's like POF have arranged for all the weirdo oddballs with pouting faces to meet in one site and demand a guy that's out their league.. look how many 35 year old women on here longest relationship is 1 year and ask yourself why????

Drama queens,game players, immature , the stupid,. The lazy, and the entitled reside here.

Don't give them the satisfaction of ignoring you. Don't message them in the first place. The female dregs of society on here

tyiaj
7/13/17

I only had POF for two weeks. Got messages from guys but kept myself alert for weirdos. Not going to lie I was real hesitant making a POF because you never know who your meeting online. One dude demanded me to meet him at the park and said I never meet a nigga like him smh avoided him like the plague and blocked him.

But surpringly after that talked to a guy for two months beforeing meeting him and he was who he said he was. We instainly fell in love which is super rare. 7 months later were together and going strong. I never thought I meet such a great guy especially online. Love you Jellybean and 7 months to us many more to come . When I gave up on love you appeared in my life extremely blessed.
POF is what you make it

ianh90
7/9/17

stay clear of all dating sites, I mean like its not hard enough, plus they steal your chance for the 1st nice awkward meets

miriamr11
7/9/17

I never posted nude pictures of myself or risque pictures of myself yet every man that contacted me stating that they wanted a relationship or they were looking for something permanent we exchanged numbers and all they can talk about is how big is your ass what do you look like with no clothes on send me pictures it floors me that the men that I have given my number to send so many $#*! pictures would you show your $#*! to someone in a public place no you wouldn't why do you think that it's okay to send somebody a picture of your ill-equipped penis on someone's phone. This website has been a waste of time I have not met one decent man on this site not one I would tell women that if you're looking for trash look on POF it's perfect for trash but if you're looking for something to hold on to as far as a future you're looking in the wrong spot. You're better off bumping into somebody on the street Aura Club or better yet a bar

mauriceb27
7/7/17

Only on POF will you find overweight, unemployed, broke, unsuccessful, low life females who usually have a bunch of kids by various men, no car, no job, always living with someone or off someone, and has a long list of demands. POF is a JOKE. if you're looking for "wife material" then don't get your hopes up on POF. Nothing but ran through females who been smashed & passed all their life looking for a SIMP to "save" them and commit to them. Then you got the females who are looking for a date and free meal, yet can't cook to save their life. Or how about the escorts who post naked or half naked pics of themselves, yet talk about how they're "tired of guys just wanting sex"...yet don't have ANYTHING else to offer BESIDES sex. And let's not forget about the airhead females on POF who say they want a man to "get to know" them, yet can't even fill out a dating profile, and says "ask" on every line. Last but not least, the infamous low life females who are simply looking for a man to take care of them and pay their bills, raise another man's kids, and put up with their stubborn, difficult attitudes and smart mouths. I refuse to take any female seriously on POF. if you're looking for a hit and quit, go for it. But trying to find a trustworthy woman who isn't a cum dumpster or attention whore on there? Forget about it.

michelleo32
7/3/17

I had made contacts on here, but had to delete and recreate my profile numerous times because of being unable to send messages. When you delete it assumes its because f the matches not the glitch in the site. very frustrating I think they do it to force you to pay. NO THANKS and no such thing as contacting the site for trouble shooting.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother they aren't really free you make a connection only to loose it for whatever reason of being blocked

michaelw355
6/30/17

I get on there and call out the fakes, and they block me, because a woman with a single picture who is centerfold quality in looks and says she wants a relationship, blah blah blah, and all but says she is a virgin. I call them out, and say, this is a fake profile, they block you and pof terminates your account. but with 1000 or more men to a woman, they need the fakes ones to seem legitimate. even the woman are complaining about the scams, and my profile spelled this out as well.

janed220
6/26/17

The caliber of men that I would enjoy meeting are nowhere to be found on POF. Lots of game players, one message wonders, and men older than dirt with a questionable pulse will contact you. You always have people with attitudes, bitterness, and just complete jerks. POF has the entire gamut. I do not have the desire or enough lifetime to deal with POF.

tomasc35
6/20/17

PoF is a software scam which read unread or read delete your messages to women..I hear women on here talking step about man it is not true your the piece of $#*! on it there are real respectful man like myself on it..i been on PoF for a month and a half only had 2 message me only asking for money..i own a company and make a lot of money had lots of pics did not get no reply from anyone PoF is a scam don't waste your money report them get refund

isabelb13
6/16/17

I have been on POF for two years and 90 to 95% of men that will either contact you or reply to your message are looking for nothing! Many of them easily give their phone number, then they will only text you or talk to you once and never call you back. Often, they will plan a date with you, and then they will disappear.. they won't even reply messages, and you will never meet them. Ladies, be aware!! A LOT OF bul##it on this dating online website. Do not lose your time... after a little talk, ask them to meet with you. If they don't do it asap, move on, otherwise you are going for a lot of disappointments! I tried to figure out why it is this way, but unfortunately I do not have a crystal ball to answer this question and know who is the right fish. You need a lot of perseverance to meet a good guy (among the 5% left) and you are not sure that they will be some kind of chemistry between the two of you.. I have been often frustrated to spend so much time and energy in searching for the right person, to just ending up to talk to a lot of losers, than I recommend that you try another online dating website.or don't be picky and may be you will get lucky!

colind32
6/14/17

I have used this site on and off for a few years, its a waste of time and energy, no one wants to meet in person. That's if the 'person' you are talking to exists, I will never go on here again, I am using match.com, they recommend you use for 6 months to get any success, already its looking loads better than pof after just a few weeks. All in all, just avoid Pof.

boyg1
6/13/17

This site is pure dog$#*!; moderated with a heavy double standard slanted and biased again the male species while the females get away with things that the males would be deleted/banned for. Lots of female misandrists. NO EVIDENT MODERATION AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. You will never get a response from customer service for anything you report whether you're a free member or an upgrade member. The features of the site are useless; create more conflicts than they resolve; Users treat the Meet Me feature as purely hypothetical without any basis in realty; System encourages females to send useless "Hey there" messages resulting in instant deletion; and they laugh all the way to the bank over the gullible and naive who pay money for other useless features such as tokens and propelling oneself to the top of a view list. Many many low life users - both male and female, and they ruin it for the legitimate users. THE SITE IS JUST AWFUL AND NOT WORTH PAYING A DIME TO BECOME UPGRADED AS THE UPGRADED FEATURES ARE MINIMAL AND DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE MONEY. SCAMMERS AND PROSTITUTES ARE RAMPANT ON THE SITE.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and don't upgrade.

sadl2
6/10/17

If people entered into the true spirit of sites such as this, everyone would have better prospects.
As it is, it seems to be populated with teasers, losers & fake profiles.
Better to avoid & stay sane than flirt with time wasters!!

michaelh356
6/7/17

One of the main problems with a site like this is you read all the success stories in the magazines or maybe even from mates and you think you'll be in a relationship in minutes. Whereas if you use a site like wejustfit.com (my other weapon of choice) you go in with lower expectations and end up preferring it to the marketing behemoth site. Both are good but expectations make a difference so my advice is try all but keep your hopes realistic and daydreams to a minimum. Sorry if that's a total party pooper thing to say but best to know from the start that it works but takes time :-)

sarahj218
5/29/17

I went out with two guys on there one name ' 100smileyguy100' and the other 'billycoyne'.you would think they are the nicest and most honest people alive, but STAY CLEAR as I've found out 100smileyguy100 is seeing a few ladies at a time but he only do it for the sex! Once he get it he's done with you then move on. I went to his place and found women's stuff which he claim is for his sister, he doesn't have a sister! He he tell you he wants a serious relationship and even bake you cheese cake and chocolate brownie for you to think he's the one!

insegnanteb
5/25/17

All the men on here want just sex. They claim they want a relationship but none of them do. This is just a waste of time! Most of the guys don't even know how to talk about anything other than sex and if you mention wanting to know more about the guys personality instead the convo usually stops.

ericj72
5/22/17

Was expecting more from such a big brand, to be honest. In my opinion it is okay but nothing special. I personally prefer Mingle2day or Tinder. But trust me, I have seen worse than POF. At least this site is not scamming the sh## out of you.

shreedharanv
5/19/17

I registered with this website and it was user friendly but you have to pay if you want to know whether they viewed your profile or message you sent. There is more to life than WOMEN. So dont waste your time.

carmena26
5/19/17

Beware of the men on PODF who advertise as being single and looking for a long term relationship when they are not. I recently dates a man for a few weeks Huskyboy15 on his profile who I today found out has a long term girlfriend and is also on other dating sites proclaiming to be single. Compulsive liar who spent every waking hour of the day on WhatsApp... a clear warning sign to steer clear. Even with all the friends I have I could not be on WhatsApp from 6am to 10pm onwards 7 days a week. This happens quite a lot. I'm sure women do it to. If you are serious about finding a relationship I would suggest a reputable site which you would need to pay a subscription for. These 'free' dating sites are the worst for serial liars and guys who just want a quick rumble and dirty pics.

jacksonl21
5/17/17

Lots of people unwilling to write a profile or even have the decency to reply to messaging.... that or you have people pretending they are looking for something real but not mature enough to admit they just want sex or a 10/10 in attractiveness......

danielc196
5/15/17

This site has grown on me a lot over the past few weeks. I used to think wejustfit.com was the only trustworthy dating site out there but having given this a shot now id recommend it to any singles out there that are looking to dip their toes into the murky waters of online dating.

barbarah164
5/15/17

Pof advertise free dating site but if you don't upgrade to pay for it then you are blocked from logging in. Pof forces a person to upgrade or you can't use the site.

texasc1
5/13/17

Some really freaky people on here. Talking to one person who seemed nice. Then sent her another photo and she said it wasn't recent and told me not to insult her intelligence and not to lie to her

Then she called and asked about me and how long had been single and told her. After few minutes she told me I needed to get a life apparently I'd been talking about my ex for 20 minutes like it was War And Peace. She then told me to get a life and go and have fun. Get a life she said and stop going on about my ex lol Ranting on how I need to go **** girls. I thought she might be drunk or mentally unstable. Like one minute okay then next going crazy at me on the ever 1st call. Then she said sorry she'd like to get to know me. Woah no thanks. Scary just talking to her nevermind meeting

567 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I just deactivated my account. This site is a sewer. Do not pay anything for this site or any site. I searched for free on other site( even paid ones you can search for free) and I saw the same guys on most of the other sites as well. I'm gonna grow old alone unless luck steps in and maybe I'll meet my guy IRL.

By ann b. on 11/13/15
Helpful answer

Don't waste your money or your time! Go outside and play. Meet someone the old fashion way. Too many fake/scammers on this sight. And those paying sights aren't any better! Spending money isn't going to make a difference. All the best!

By Becky C. on 4/12/16

Yes its possible

By tacha t. on 12/11/15
Helpful answer

POF is not free at all, you have to upgrade; become a paying member to be able to do anything interesting.

By Sugar S. on 8/28/13
Helpful answer

Fake doesn't really describe them... more like downright liars!!!

By Carolyn H. on 4/5/15
Helpful answer

You cannot do it from the mobile site . You need to use your search , example safari and look up pof desktop version and go to the help in the top left. It will walk you thru it , if I remember correctly . Good luck

By Lara S. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

First, write to POF and explain. Now, and I mean NOW call up your credit card company and tell them what happened. I am sure POF will not contact you. Make sure to use the word "unacceptable" when describing the consumer service to the CC company about POF. Keep all emails too.Please keep me posted. Thanks Ann B.

By ann b. on 7/25/15
Helpful answer

I've set several messages to women who supposedly were interested. No response. Is this because I haven't upgraded?

By mike n. on 12/1/15
Helpful answer

Account. Delete profile. You have to look at all options.

By Rachel C. on 12/1/15
Helpful answer

The problem with time stamps is....a) when using the desktop site: it shows you always logged in unless you log out. b) On the app: it always shows you are logged in whenever it sends you push notifications. c) For both app and desktop: it shows you logged in when you check the email links (aka: weekly matches, someone favored you, etc). d) anytime someone mutual matches you you are shown as active. The site does try to maintain a certain level of activity to remain relevant. So it will doctor activity based on the lack of activity in your region.

By Blueeyed G. on 9/13/15
Questions? Get answers from the POF staff and other customers.

7 Photos for POF