Review of POF

hostmaster@pof.com
2017 Customer choice award

jerryj78
5/13/18

Lying lowlife women in Conn.drugaddict trash with no job.scammers looking for free ride.go to strip club,better deal.

williamb562
5/7/18

This site deserves some real credit. How many years have we all been using it? Others come and go (trust me ive tried them all) and pof just stays on the throne, pure bossing it. Of all the new up and coming sites id say only WeJustFit has any chance of challenging pof. Even then I like having them both to use, doubles my chances and number of dates! Would recommend!

kellik15
5/6/18

Hey:) am an average gal, few extra pounds etc. Intelligent, sense of humor, 2 kids, single by choice until I meet the right guy. Have met quite a few guys through POF, just not the right one yet....IMO ALL dating sites have an issue with fake accounts - OKCupid, Be2 (the worst!), Tinder, etc.

Have read a lot of comments by disgruntled men here...jeez, try being a woman online dating - have had to learn to report/igore/block many because of totally inappropriate (or just disgusting) requests, but seriously, POF is no worse than any others (no I don't pay either). Some people just leave their accounts up and don't check in, not fake, just inactive & I suspect they leave them there to keep their numbers looking better. Learn to recognise the fake ones - poor English, pushing too fast but never available to meet, time zone differences (late nights/early mornings), request for email address or messaging account instead of mobile phone number to communicate. Ladies and gentlemen, if they do insist on emailing you, research how to get the IP address from the email header, then find the IP address online...it can at least tell you which country they are sending the email from, it is in the packet information in the header of the email (yeah, have a degree in IT...said I was smart!)..that skill has saved me wasting my time with scammers already. Have reported them too (with some success).

Just be smart about on-line dating. Keep your expectations realistic and don't try dating on-line if you are desperately lonely....it is not the role of some other person to fill that hole in your life...that's your job!

sharena1
5/3/18

Narcissistic controlling men so far. Not recommended. Would have put 0s, but not an option. Met five guys, no wonder they're single!

todda62
4/30/18

I joined POF, and started using the site. Was supprised at how I almost immediately started receiving people want to meet me emails and massages. Most of the messages I received said the same thing Hey there, how are you :) First sign of scam.
I responded with 2 women, even received email notifications that they had responede to my message, but low and behold, their meaasges were not there, all others that I received or sent but did not get a response to were visible but not the ones I was communicating with. I couldnt even see the messages I sent to them, seems as soon as I responded to a message the system would block me access to those messages only, I suspect to get me to pay more or upgrade.
Typical for these sites, Fake people sending fake messages only to get you to pay more. I wish I knew where the servers were located so I could rip them out.
I made them cancel my accound and refund me, this all happened in 12hours.
Such a scam, in my opinion.

docv5
4/29/18

POF claims to be totally free and a great chance to meet other singles. For 4 years since my divorce I have wondered just what the hell was wrong with this site until I figured it out.

First you sign up, take their supposed psychological test to see what your emotional and relationship needs are and then you delve into it. Well, it quickly becomes apparent that people from other countries and parts of the US so remote from you as to be impractical at the very least saying they are looking for a marriage partner begin first. Then Markus, the bogus well meaning creator of the site implores you to upgrade so you get enhanced service.

Once you reply to these bogus proposals by scammers with cynical remarks and asking questions back to mock they're stupidity at taking you for a sucker there are strangely no responses. You wonder why your heartfelt and witty first time messages to females in your area are met with rebuke, none response, or even being blocked, and of course those message center notices that this member only accepts messages from upgraded members! There's the key!

There are even prostitutes in the mix who dress scantily in their photos and talking about wanting to meet people for fun, not just one sincere man, but people or the famous bull$#*! line "wants to date but nothing serious" even though this profile will have the same long bio about life attitudes and preferences in her man. Could it be just another prostitute or slut just messing around on her boyfriend or spouse. Remember in the beginning POF said it was about finding a partner perhaps even a spouse. Yeah right! Oh, and this site is not supposed to be a hook up or adult sex dating site and many profiles claim they are not there for a booty call! So, what the hell is going on? Your profile photo does not show a the horrid face of bad plastic surgery after a car crash or Middle East tour of duty!

So now you're becoming disgusted over this site and the time and effort you've wasted on it. Why? Oh, and the notices in your inbox of profiles that want to meet you and what happens when you look them up and find they are no longer a member or no longer exist? Get the picture?

Now after a while you look at the profile member guidelines and see that profiles without a photo are to be reported, suspected scammers are to be reported, abusive language or psycho profiles are to be reported! Prostitution is to be reported. Guess what, just try reporting this stuff and add to the equation that the staff who might very well be manning the fake profiles and responses as well as supposedly monitoring these profiles to protect members from scammers and you get thrown out! They terminate your membership and of course with the disclaimer that for any reason they can get rid of you at anytime! After 4 years and seeing the same women's profiles over and over again I wonder why POF allows inactive members to remain on.

My theory here, especially after creating several profiles and getting kicked off for no reason is that if you don't upgrade in a certain amount of time you are a candidate for termination since you haven't been fooled by all the fake members who supposedly want to meet you!

Conclusion: POF is not free. It is not full of real female members. Your membership is contingent upon how soon you will be tricked into upgrading, and if you ask the POF staff to do their job and delete questionable and obvious scam profiles they will get rid of you not the prostitutes, scammers, psychos, or non-photo profiles! It's all bull$#*!, and most likely what responses you do get where there is an exchange of emails are only to entice you into upgrading as I have found the messaging will drop off suddenly for no reason. So, don't waste your time there!

These sites fall under the criminal category of business fraud and probably FCC violations as well as perhaps Trade practice infractions. Why the authorities have not investigated these scams-why credit card companies have not red flagged these bastards? It's all about money my friend because they do not care whether you're being scammed, robbed, emotionally affected or not!

wallerk
4/29/18

few points to note

1- Unless you are a male model you will be ignored by the women on here. They are pig ignorant. I guess this is third wave feminism.

2- the vast majority of women on here are average or below average looking which makes my first point laughable and they're either stupid or hypocrites. Let's be honest they are rejects misfits or something is wrong with them. You can't be picky when you have nothing to offer a man apart from attitude

3- the women all seem to have issues. They have been cheated on lied to And are damaged. Lots of them seem to hate men and have trust issues. You wouldn't really broadcast this on a forum but they don't seem to care

4- they're deluded. As I said above average at best yet believe they are so much special than they really are. they must get 100s of messages a day from guys so they're getting an ego out of control

5- One woman says she's been on pof for 5 years and still can't find a guy. Seeing as she must have received thousands upon thousands of messages its incredible she cant find a man. I asked her in a message why and she said why should I settle for something not right. She was average at best. There you have it. She wants a man that's out of her league. Any rational person would realise they were being way picky after 5 year

6- profiles aren't very appealing. If I'm looking for someone first impressions are crucial and I don't want to read someone whining on their profile about how bad men are on the site or how they have a list of traits men must have before contacting them. You're 5'1 but you only date guys 6'0 and above oh and they must be slim despite the fact you're fat even though you say you're cuddly lol

7- when you're the size of Mississippi you're not average build and you're not a few extra pounds. You're obese not bbw there's nothing beautiful about rolls of fat. Stocking your tongue out or pouting with a silly filter won't help you only the gym will

8- looking for a honest decent man is a regular headline. That's bs. They want a hot guy with money but dare not say it. You're not entitled to a hot guy unless you're hot yourself. That's the way the world has always worked. Get over yourself

9- read my profile before even thinking of messaging is another regular headline. Guaranteed to not get a read. who would want to date someone aggressive in their profile. Severe lack of pleasant happy women on pof. Most have chips on their shoulders. Easy to see why single for years

10- If you are 42 and not married and longest relationship is 1 year don't act like you're a catch. You're not. You're best days are 20 years ago so drop the diva act

Hope this helps any guys thinking of joining

barbarag143
4/26/18

Stay away!!! Initially they made a mistake and kept sending me names of women looking for men. I am a heterosexual female looking for heterosexual men. I could not correct the mistake. Then I started receiving emails from Russian and Asian whores looking to have sex and ads for penile enhancements...gee wonder where they got my email from??? I tried communicating w/ them...you can't and I tried to unsubscribe...address not found!!!

herbh14
4/20/18

OK POF is no longer a free site so they have become like all the other sites with people on the payroll to send out messages and likes ect. I have been on for one upgraded paid time and met no one amazing no one replies after they click wants to meet you and you send them a message. And the common thing for paid sites which is so obvious is when your membership get close to expiring you become the most desired person on the site and get beat up with messages and meet me from all over the country. Your better off looking at the mall or a club or church.

craigh160
4/16/18

There are different types of women on this so called dating site but they are all VILE

firstly you have the ones that say looking for someone genuine & loyal, looking for someone kind & loving, or looking for my last first date so you message them and you get ignored? can they tell by your profile that you arent like that or are they looking for a male model?

Then there are the drama queens with headlines such as I am really that bad or why wont nobody message me, they spell danger, if they are that dramatic now think how bad they would be in a relationship

then you have the ones who are around my age, I am 34, They are normally 37/38 years old and they havent had a relationship longer than a year, how is that possible, either they are loopy or they spent the previous 20 years having casual sex travelling and sleeping with the equivalent of Iowa, now they want to settle down LOL yeah okay I'll just ignore your past. Its way easier for women to get a guy so if they havent settled down by that age there is a reason for it but there they are on POF thinking there some sort of great catch when really they are past the best

I even looked at different countries just to see that the women like were there, I am in England and thought the women cant be as bad everywhere on here. Sadly they seem the same eveywhere on here. Offering nothing but expecting the world.

I got bored quickly and started sending out messages to really unattractive women just to see if they reply. They looked at my profile and ignored me which made me laugh. How can these overweight slobs with their crappy jobs get picky? If you are a women and you are in your late thirties and still single then you are messed up in the head one way or another, you certainly cannot be picky and rude. I told some of them this and got banned which I was happy about

This place is vile, the women are sick in the head deluded and ridiculously OTT choosy when they should be grateful anyone wants them

Only good thing about this site is the log out button

edwardsq
4/12/18

I'm a decent guy. I stay fit & I'm not Shrek.
I sent out 50 messages over 2 days to see how bad this site is
I started with fairly attractive people then for the sake of it i messaged average/unattractive ones. I sent a decent friendly message asking how they were & if they wanted a chat
The result 0 replies and 10 of them blocked me!!! Seriously being blocked for sending a polite message, who do they think they are?? I'm staggered, We're not talking Victorias Secret models here

This tells me 2 things there are way too many men chasing too few women & also the women on here are ridiculously picky demanding & not in touch with reality. Spoilt brats who watch too much T.V. and are sitting there waiting to get a message from Mr Perfect. It's funny yet sad really

Don't waste your time gents. They are worth it. There's a reason they're all single. Find a decent woman in the real world

michellem391
4/8/18

A bunch of fake profiles who you can't trust. The real profiles end up paying for it with distrust of all. Shame on POF.... And the low life's who abuse it.

malcolmt15
3/31/18

to all lady users of pof..what out for a man called Robert abbott..he IS a con artist..alady friend of mine met him via pof and wishes she hadn't...

ianm146
3/28/18

So ive been using POF for a little over four months now and generally I like it. It's probably sitting 2nd on my all time list mainly because the number of members is so big. FYI in case your interested:

1. WeJustFit.com
2. POF
3. Tinder (screw the haters folks, it's free)

joshl35
3/28/18
• Updated review

I wanted to take some time to update my previous review of this pathetically misleading "dating" site. I know that many people today are tight on time and therefore looking for ways to meet others and sadly dating sites like POF are attempting to lure such clients by making outrageous promises which are never fulfilled due to misleading promotions along with uncivilized and lying members.
As a man I can only provide a review of the women members but it is fair to say that this review applies equally to most of the male members as well.
To begin this is a "free" site (as POF claims) but if you're a man then I would like to inform you of the pitfalls.
First, Women get to use POF without charge but men are now required to pay by purchasing tokens. How these tokens work still remains a mystery because nowhere does POF explain the policy they apply for tokens so your best bet is to purchase the minimum which will cost $2.25

1. The majority of women on POF are either separated or divorced but it's amusing to read their profiles where they say "I'm looking for the man of my dreams....". Dreams? Who exactly did you marry then? If these women can't be devoted to their ex's then what makes a single man think that she will be devoted to you when challenging times surface in your relationship, and they will. Rather than working out problems these women will simply pack their bags and walk away on you too. Do you really want a woman whose been around the block a few times AND has a house full of kids under the age of 18? Guys, you're better of staying single then getting into a relationship with one of these charming "ladies".

2. Women who state in their profiles that they like to travel simply mean that they are looking for man to take her on vacations and pay for all expenses. I've been in contact with a few of these "charming" women who seem to feel they both deserve and are entitled to this. Many women will not continue conversations with you if you don't own a house, nice car and a substantial income. Some women have actually told me in person that they won't date men who earn $50, $60 or even $100 per hour. They want a man who earns a minimum of $100,000 per year because she doesn't want to work any longer and expects to enjoy her life while you continue working. There are women's profiles that clearly state that the man must have a 6 or 7 figure income before she even replies to your letter.

3. Many women's profiles are fake. You'll see photos listed on a Toronto profile and then the same photos in a Vancouver profile. Be very cautious about this.

4. The majority of women NEVER reply which suggests that these are either fake profiles or the women are just playing games with no intention of ever meeting, or, they DEMAND a man who looks like he just stepped out of a fashion magazine and nothing less will be acceptable to them so don't ever expect a reply from any of them. If you do end up sending two or three letters to her then she can file a "harassment" complaint against you and you will be banned from the site. Yes, it happens frequently to the men.

5. POF offers a "Meet Me" feature. You receive daily notices informing you that "these women (or men if you're a woman) want to meet you. Click on their profile to see who they are". This is a huge red flag that screams "scam". POF is supposed to be free and here they inform you that a mystery member is very interested in you, BUT, if you want to know who they are you need to pay for this service. Why pay for a service that is already free to begin with? If these women are interested in me then why didn't they simply contact me themselves? POF is working hard to scam people out of money for services that don't work and are redundant. Don't get caught up in this scam. Keep your money in your pocket.

6. The majority of POF women members are as pleasant as an angry Pitbull. Most will never reply to your messages even if you do nothing more than pay them a compliment on their looks. The majority of women would sooner block/ban you from contacting them unless you look like you just stepped out of a fashion magazine so be aware of this right from the beginning. As a man you're nothing to them unless you are financially secure, own a car, house and can afford to travel; which means that YOU will be paying all expenses for the woman. Remember, the women on POF are here because it's completely free for them so they have nothing to lose and therefore they will play games with you knowing there will be no consequences for them in any way. POF attracts the scum of society and that is what most of the members are. If you want to meet somebody genuine then consider joining a service where BOTH genders must pay in order to use the service.

7. There is a growing number of transsexual "women" appearing on POF. Some identify themselves as such but the rest keep this information from you so be aware and NEVER send any comments to them because that's a great way to get yourself banned without warning. By comments I mean "why are you posting on the women's side? This is a site for MEN wanting to meet GENUINE WOMEN". This will get you banned right away. It's sad that men not only need to pay but they now
must figure out on their own who the genuine women are and who the transsexuals are without asking or be punished for "offending" the fakes who are deceiving you from their true identities.

8. Many women will post photos but they are not their own photos. I've been told by quite a few women that because they want to maintain their privacy they post photos of women who resembles her. You may be looking at a nice looking girl but that is a photo she just yanked off line somewhere. For your own sake, you should make it a habit of asking each one whether she's using her real photo. Sad but true.

9. Customer service is virtually non existant. You have to search on google to find an email or phone number and if you end up trying to contact customer service you will never get through to anybody be it by phone or email. Feel free to try if you doubt me.

10. POF has a list of rules which they strongly enforce (sorry, I was laughing so hard I couldn't type for a moment. I'm ok now). Here is what POF has to say about using photos in your profile, "POF has 0 tolerance for users who are rude, UPLOAD FAKE PICTURES..." It then continues with "Any user caught doing so is DELETED".
Until recently POF had a policy that stated all photos of members must show their face clearly or you could report them and POF would inform them to follow the site rules or their profile would be removed; and that is how it should be. As you read this, POF has altered that policy and currently if a profile has no photos of the person but rather images of shoes, their legs, flowers etc. You, as a paying member can no longer report this as a violation and if you do, YOUR profile will be deleted. Wow, you can't request that a woman shows her face so you can see what she looks like even though you are PAYING to use a service designed for dating. What kind of dating site encourages members to NOT post their photos and expect to meet somebody? The only word I can find that accurately describes POF is "hypocrisy".

11. Most of the women are extremely arrogant, disrespectful and simply lack class and decency. One important detail for men to understand is that if you send a letter to a woman who ignores you she will block/ban you from contacting her again. Yes, that does seem very inappropriate but they do it rather than replying with a simple "no thank you" response. Once a certain number of women block you for nothing more than having no interest in you, POF shuts your account down but your profile is still up! What does that mean? Your profile is visible to you but can't be seen by the women. In essence you have a "ghost" profile that is up and running but women are not able to see it and they can't contact you. So why does POF hide the profile then? I learned that if you get blocked by a certain number of women POF sees you as being a nuisance member and you are now punished for it but they never warn you at any time that your profile has been hidden from others.

Finally I would like to stress a very important detail concerning a policy that POF has in place regarding "inappropriate" letters. I was stood up by a woman who had no courtesy to call or text me especially when she knew I was driving almost an hour to meet her. I was left sitting alone with no way of knowing what happened to her. I called her twice and she didn't answer. I then texted her to find out if she was ok but again no reply. I drove back home and found a letter from her on POF. She simply said "I changed my mind". I replied by saying "you were inconsiderate in how you treated me. That was disgusting behavior for somebody your age". In the span of 2 hours my account was shut down and I was banned from POF for "violating site rules". Customer service emailed and informed me that I was "rude" in my reply and POF has a zero tolerance for rude comments. This clearly is a site with ambiguous rules that can go in any direction.

You really don't want anything to do with this scam "dating" site. It's not worth the frustration or effort. You're better off staying home alone with a movie, then again, what exactly do you expect from a free "dating" site?

“Stay away at all costs”
8/9/16
• Previous review

7. There is a growing number of transsexual "women" appearing on POF. Some identify themselves as such but the rest keep this information from you so be aware and NEVER send any comments to them because that's a great way to get yourself banned without warning. By comments I mean "why are you posting on the women's side? This is a site for MEN wanting to meet GENUINE WOMEN". This will get you banned right away. It's sad that men need to pay but they are not allowed to view genuine women.

Finally I would like to stress a very important detail concering a policy that POF has in place regarding "inappropriate" letters. I was stood up by a woman who had no courtesy to call or text me especially when she knew I was driving almost an hour to meet her. I was left sitting alone with no way of knowing what happened to her. I called her twice and she didn't answer. I then texted her to find out if she was ok but again no reply. I drove back home and found a letter from her on POF. She simply said "I changed my mind". I replied by saying "you were inconsiderate in how you treated me. That was disgusting behavior for somebody your age". In the span of 2 hours my account was shut down and I was banned from POF for "violating site rules". Customer service emailed and informed me that I was "rude" in my reply and POF has a zero tolerance for rude comments. This clearly is a site with ambiguous rules that can go in any direction.

jaker47
3/27/18

What it really boils down to about this site and dating sites in general , from a man's point of view(ladies I'm sure you have yours) is the following:
1) you have these rude over-the-hill heffers that are fakes or with unrealistic expectations that are a 4 or maybe a 5 holding out for a 10! Get real!
2) You have the type who is on here to see how much attention she can get for her looks. To those I say please move on. There are beauty pageants for that sort of thing. You just might not be as hot as you delusionaly think you are if you need POF as a beauty contest that you would probably not win in real life.
3) Then you have the type who have less than stellar looks becoming overnight narcissists due to the attention they are getting in an environment with a 7 to 1 male/female ratio. Ladies get real. There are lots of guys who will tell you anything to get your cooperation. You know what I mean. So keep it real.
4) Then you have the insecure types that have an account to make their boyfriends jealous. Keep looking, and you just might find your current boyfriend on here.
5) And if they've been divorced, they've probably been slapped around quite a bit emotionally and/or physically and now have a twisted vendetta against men and delight in being rude or hostile to them, such as automatically blocking guys for no reason.
6) Then we can't leave out the heffers looking for a boy toy. Hey, if you were all that, your husband wouldn't have divorced you to begin with.
7) You have these kooks who are like 5' or thereabouts, looking for a guy over 6'. Is she going to bring a step ladder on every date so she can kiss the guy?
8) Which leaves us with the honest woman trying to honestly find a decent guy. But they are vastly outnumbered by the others. So good luck in finding her.

There are do many characters on POF I would say it's more of a circus. Most of these clowns should be under a tent somewhere juggling torches while riding donkies

mariel248
3/27/18

These people must be really stupid because they keep the same pattern. Born in another country, parent died, someone moved them to US, got advanced degree while in US, doing very well (one even said that he was paid in gold), have wonderful family, moving to state of the person to whom they're sending the message in 2 months (literally the same number of months) horrible grammar, want your phone number immediately because they're so in love with you, and on and on and on. Of course, they always have a wonderfully handsome picture. I deleted my profile.

ursd
3/24/18

Nice they ask soooo many privat questions. How many siblings i have? WHAT FOR POF? Obligatory

The search: i tryed to put my range of age, no not possible. The app doesn't allow, and the support does not answer. POF KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU!

Messages: i got a visit and wanted to reply, but system says, you are not allowed, wrong sex or wrong age. HEY POF, WHY HAVE I TO SEE SOMETHING I AM NOT ALLOWED TO ANSWER?

Most of the profiles look like scam or at least fake. HELLO POF, CHECK THE PROFILES, IS BORING!!!

And the interface of the app is so bad, so ugly, so oldfashioned....... POF, A BLUE FISH?

mrj157
3/23/18

First profile I read was from someone who wanted a man but must be over 6 foot tall. She was 4 foot 9. I messaged asking if she was joking and she replied she preferred tall men!! I doubt it's reciprocated but just showed me how out of touch with the world they are on here. Imagine her going up to a guy in a bar and trying to chat him up but behind a screen they go all ridiculous

'Here I am' or 'Stop looking you've found me ' are common headlines on profiles and you look and they're divorced or separated with children. They actually believe they're a good catch. Theyve deceived themselves
The best one is only message me if you have a photo otherwise you'll be ignored yet she had no pic up herself. You couldn't make these crazy women up no wonder nobody wants them

quattrod
3/22/18

Its so hard to see why so many of these are single women
They're either wackos/psychos, rude, nasty ugly or aggressive. Most tick all the boxes
why wouldn't a guy want to date these lovely babes and meet women who put their hobbies as sleeping and having tattoos?
If you're a guy and always dreamed of wanting a women that thinks she is Michelle Keegan but in reality looks like Rosie O'Donnell then crack on.

steved171
3/18/18

If you're a happy friendly decent woman you wouldn't need to go near POF

This site is full of women who before dating apps came along would be single forever now they've found this and they've gone all power mad

Signed up and within a hour or two got loads of meet me messages. They were all fake profiles all wanting me to. Email them (it's not safe on here lol) or click on their site

Let's pull no punches the women on pof are social misfits/weirdos/drama queens/overweight/low IQ/unpleasant attention seekers.

If you're looking for a relationship like these claim why would you put your main photo of you in a bikini or one with your breasts hanging out leaving nothing to the imagination then have the audacity to complain men only message for sex? Anyone who has an ounce of common sense and who wasn't craving attention would realise what kind of men pics like those would attract so would put normal pics up

It seems true men will **** anything. The amount of unattractive overweight women on here who mention in their profile what they want and don't want is laughable. They should be grateful anyone messages them. MUST be real desperate men on here. The attitude by these women is actually quite amusing. Seeing some unintelligent heffer making ridiculous demands sums it up.. POF- where average looking women become divas!

Then there's the other kind. The strong independent type who love to say they don't need a man. They're normally teachers, whose only love is their job. Their longest relationship has only been less than a year because work gets in the way. They might learn when they're 60 years old alone except for a dozen cats

Let's be honest if you're a woman that's any sort of catch and don't have issues you aren't still single at 37. The odd one maybe you'd make an exception for but way too many for it to a coincidence. They've gone through goodness knows how many men and now want to settle down lol

Oh keep a look out for photos of them kissing their pets and pics of huge tattoos which couldn't look more ladylike if they tried

Ps nice review for justfit website pretending to be a real review below lol

criagj
3/17/18

This website is actual $#*!. Every single f***ing person is a lying cheating idiot. They should all just quit the website and scam people face to face and then get arrested because cyberbullying is not cool. You are not a good person if you cyrberbukkie and you should all just not be existant ij thsi world.

Have a good day au revoir learn to speak french.

Tip for consumers: Click off this site immediately or you will be scarred with the burden of scams.

bent336
2/24/18

I am having a freaking blast ATM using sites like POF and wejustfit.com. I mean it started slow but this past month (my second or maybe third who knows) ive had no less than four dates with really nice women, all of which suggested a second date! When you're having this much fun it kinda makes you wonder if finding love is really 'all that' anyway hahaha :-D Ben (aged 29) from Denver

carloss109
2/22/18

3 types of people on here

Scammers . They click meet you then add you as a favorite. They either prostitutes trying to get you to pay or advertising a dubious site what seems to be for s-x . POF is swimming with these kind of ads and they're not even subtle.

Teachers full of them in the late 30s. Spent their whole lives with job ruling their entire being and now suddenly realize time is slipping away from them. Stuck up arrogant and rude. Nothing to offer but marking books and planning their schedule around work

Low quality. They remind me of when you get to the supermarket late and all the best fruit and veg are gone. The best gets snapped up first and all that's left are the reduced goods that everyone has prodded and poked and don't look very appetizing at all. The women on POF are the leftover fruit nobody wants. Old past it and shriveled up

joer256
2/22/18

Pof..conn wome are lying $#*!bags.drugaddicts lowlifes with no jobs scamming men for money pof owner is a $#*!bag too..does nothing to stop scammers.a waste of time.conn women eat $#*!

1,010 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I just deactivated my account. This site is a sewer. Do not pay anything for this site or any site. I searched for free on other site( even paid ones you can search for free) and I saw the same guys on most of the other sites as well. I'm gonna grow old alone unless luck steps in and maybe I'll meet my guy IRL.

By ann b.

Don't waste your money or your time! Go outside and play. Meet someone the old fashion way. Too many fake/scammers on this sight. And those paying sights aren't any better! Spending money isn't going to make a difference. All the best!

By Becky C.

Yes its possible

By tacha t.

POF is not free at all, you have to upgrade; become a paying member to be able to do anything interesting.

By Sugar S.

Fake doesn't really describe them... more like downright liars!!!

By Carolyn H.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMING SITE!!!! any good you hear from or about it... DUH ITS THE SCAMMERS THAT WORK FOR EM. i been booted so many times due to unpopularity cuz i wont date trash so i get booted they keep your money they are garbage

By jon d.

You cannot do it from the mobile site . You need to use your search , example safari and look up pof desktop version and go to the help in the top left. It will walk you thru it , if I remember correctly . Good luck

By Lara S.

First, write to POF and explain. Now, and I mean NOW call up your credit card company and tell them what happened. I am sure POF will not contact you. Make sure to use the word "unacceptable" when describing the consumer service to the CC company about POF. Keep all emails too.Please keep me posted. Thanks Ann B.

By ann b.

I've set several messages to women who supposedly were interested. No response. Is this because I haven't upgraded?

By mike n.

Account. Delete profile. You have to look at all options.

By Rachel C.
Questions? Get answers from the POF staff and other customers.

23 Photos for POF