Review of MyCokeRewards

gingerc9
8/18/17

Their new program is crap. Now I buy whatever is the cheapest, which is never a coke product. Bring back the old MCR program.

terryh129
8/17/17

MCR used to be great. It motivated me to buy Coke products and the rewards were good. Then they got lamer and more points needed. Now Coke ascended MCR and I had 1,000 points I couldn't use. I am glad the j used points were donated to charity so they didn't go to waste, but now this new Coke program is the worst. They kept messing around with a good program until this new one which is the lamest yet. I am cutting out Diet Coke. Perhaps this stupid "rewards" program is a blessing in a disguise.

gaila30
8/16/17

Time to give up on Coke products until they
Come up with new, better program........

I'll drink water

jewelb12
8/14/17

HATE how you can no longer enter codes and "save" them. I have a code from a 20 pack of sprite and can NOT enter it on for ANY of the prizes or sweepstakes. Lame!

Very few "prize"'options now.

Booo! To you Coca Cola!

lilaz
8/13/17

No point to use new system.
What is the point?
Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
Awful awful awful awful awful

fezm
8/13/17

Used to strictly buy Powerade. Buy more gatorade and other drinks now. Sorry Coke you blew it New Coke all over again Marketing nightmare

deboraha55
8/12/17

I thought I was doing something wrong when I couldn't find a catalog of prizes or when I couldn't figure out how to upload all of my coke points one after another. But reading the other reviews, I realize I wasn't misunderstanding how the new program works, it's just not nearly as great as the old program.
I would like to see the ability to upload points one after another, with a limit larger than the old limit of 75 per week. I'd also like to see a catalog of goodies like before. We love the gear and the other items to choose from.

laverneb31
8/12/17

I am so disappointed with the new Coke rewards. I don't understand how it works. I don't even bother saving the Coke lids any more. After several years participating I am through. I will give Pepsi my business.

peggym45
8/10/17

The new MyCokeRewards sucks! Its worthless! Bring the old one back! Not worth saving for points anymore.

davidn154
8/10/17

Nothing worthwhile about this program. When the old one was on, I would spend my points on gear and coupons--- this new program is nothing but advertising and sweepstakes. Coke-- You are not that special. Pepsi is just as good. RC is just has good. I was exclusively with you but now...well- you lost a regular customer

jimn62
8/9/17

WTF good is the new BS program? Points are only good for random drawing contest? Worthless BS. I too rate it as 0 stars, but have to select 1 since 0 isn't possible.

jessicaw162
8/8/17

The new program is TERRIBLE ! I bought coke to earn a free movie ticket every 3months. This program stinks ! #SWITCHING2PEPSI

dennisc72
8/8/17

The previous MCR program was fun and -- wait for it... -- REWARDING!!!! Now you can get DISCOUNTS? from PERSONALIZED BOTTLES?? WHO CARES about THAT kind of stuff? It was FUN to be able to rack up points & get free 20-oz sodas!! THAT is (was) a reward, right?? I can NOT believe Coke did THIS to the program.

laurap141
8/8/17

If I could give no stars I would. I would make sure I bought coke products and recommend to family and friends because of the great rewards. The program now sucks and I am not as likely to buy coke products. They should have just gotten rid of the program entirely. There are no more rewards to try and save for nothing but a sweepstakes once in a while which I have no luck at that anyway so why bother. Very, Very disappointing.

angrya15
8/7/17

Seriously! I'm going out of my way to buy pepsi just because of this lame ass program. If you're going to be stingy about a loyalty program then just get rid of it all together!! I would have been happier had they gotten rid of the program entirely rather then replace it with this bull$#*!.

robertg306
8/7/17

Talk about a devaluation of a rewards program--even worse than the airlines. Coke has now left quite a bitter taste in my mouth....

margarets113
8/7/17

Worst rewards program out there! Why even bother Coke? This isn't a reward program but a joke. Can't use any of the codes I saved and am very disappointed. Wondering if I should save them until Coke realizes that their program isn't a reward at all.

coreyr17
8/6/17

Very disappointed in the new program, to say the least. I absolutely love Coke and have a vast collection of Coca Cola merchandise. The previous reward program was great, though the prizes were so-so. At least I was building towards a larger prize, getting free 12-packs or some other product or service. This program offers absolutely nothing to make a consumer want to return to the site and participate. Coca Cola is 'saving money' by removing actual prizes from their program and offering free services and offers from 3rd party vendors. This is the 'New Coke' of Rewards Programs.

johnt426
8/4/17

What a total waste of EVERYONE'S time this new system is!! My wife and I used to love looking at all the things we could get for our hard-earned points. Then, all of a sudden, we were told we had to redeem them all by a certain date because "a new Coke Rewards program was coming and it will be even more fun than before!" I should have known this was a crappy cheap sales pitch by Coke when they didn't offer ANY details about it. When the new program came on board, I was like "wait, am I not doing this right? How do I get points?" I realized soon that it wasn't me - YOU CANNOT ACCUMULATE POINTS ANYMORE! Instead, you can either enter lame sweepstakes for things that we know NOBODY is going to win, or "share" your points, or make "gifts". How can Coke call this a "rewards" program? You don't get rewarded unless you win, and the odds are really against you. Why did Coke do this? Anybody with half a brain in their marketing department should have said "hmmm, a lot of people are not going to be happy with this new system". Well, ADD ME TO THE G-D LIST!
How in the WORLD did Coke think that doing this would NOT have HUGE levels of negative repurcussions? Did they think people would just be like "oh wow, I get to waste my points now, YIPPEE!?" IDIOTS!!!
I'm done with Coke products. We drink Pepsi now!

danr113
8/4/17

Stupidest change to a rewards campaign I have ever seen. Basically what coke has done is changed the rewards program into a social crap rewards site with an attempt to sell you gear. What they are telling us is they don't want our business, so that is what I have done, not given them my business since. Where once I sought out coke products to get points, I have now gone back to Pepsi products by drinking Auquafina bottled water and Mountain Dew. How can you have a rewards program for so long and think a not-so-subtle change won't have an impact to your bottom line and perceptions of your brand. Idiots!

jenniferg183
8/3/17

I used to enjoy putting in codes and saving up for a special item. Coke took all the fun out of it. Good time to switch to another brand!!

christinar73
8/1/17

This is ridiculous! Not buying Coke anymore. There is nothing to look forward to in the new points program, just sweepstakes, which is a 1 in a 5,000,000 chance! Seriously, you would save money by not printing any ink for codes anymore!

bills249
7/31/17

I can't believe anyone would waste their time! It Sucks! Hell writing this review Is a waste of time and from the looks of It everyone Is In agreement. If they had the number 0 for the overall rating that's what I would've gave!

georgeb212
7/31/17

The new rewards program is terrible. Why bother even saving the codes? Who wants to even bother with "a chance to win"?? I wish I could give it zero stars. It seems like this might be a good time to break the habit and switch to water!!

beckis5
7/30/17

The new program offers nothing except 1 in a million chance to win raffles for items I wouldn't want. Not worth it to save codes and definitely detracts from fun of being a faithful coke drinker. Did anyone else notice they also didn't announce with any or much notice to enter code prior to March... they didn't allow enough time to actually enter codes that you may have had sitting around given the limitations on how many you could enter it once. I'm going to stop drinking the product.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I still buy Coke products...but I've starting buying other brands and now split my Coke product purchases by 50%! If more customers did that, maybe Coke will wonder where their fizz went.

By Wm G. on 7/18/15
Helpful answer

The page jumps around even when you are signed up and only have to click in. Besides being badly written code for displaying the page, I think what is happening is that the site us checking for new offers and updates in a particularly clumsy manner. It is a surprisingly clunky commercial website.

By Thomas B. on 9/2/15
Helpful answer

The webpage where you sign is is both confusing and jumpy (meaning page elements move abruptly when you click on anything, which suggest poor coding--though I noticed tonight it's not as bad). You need to click in the upper right corner ("Sing In/Join"). That takes you to the Sing In/Join page. If you have joined and used the same browser, your username and password (covered by dots) will be displayed, so you just need to click on the Sign In button/bar. If you are using a new or different computer (like your sister's) you will need to type in your username and password before clicking Sign In. Coke would love to have you sign in through Facebook or Twitter but you don't need to. I don't.

By Thomas B. on 11/7/15
Helpful answer

Small claims court for fraud. Sue for your state's limit. Coke won'tshow up and you get the award.

By Dennis G. on 10/10/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the MyCokeRewards staff and other customers.

MyCokeRewards?