Review of MyCokeRewards

MyCokeRewards reviews

jendkd
10/18/17

Rewards program gone and there is not a replacement. Entering in codes so coke can donate money and take the public and tax credit? Bwahahahahaha

sandyl71
10/18/17

I loved the program in the beginning, but I do not care for the revamped program. Best of luck, Coke!

denad6
10/13/17

It makes me so mad that I used to go around and tell everyone what a great program it was and now I have to go and correct myself and tell them not to bother. We have given up Coke products with the same gusto we used to persue them. It would have been better not to have started the program at all. I have called to tell them this and they only pacify me and tell me my concerns have been forwarded to marketing. Lame lame lame

dramaz
10/12/17

New program no good thanks for going from good to bad. I might still drink. A few cokes but not like before. Contest promotion new sucks . good bye coke.Your losing customers by the thousands.

jamesh498
10/10/17

I used to save and enter the reward points but since there isn't anything worth entering them for that has all stopped. What a HUGE bummer. I need to stop drinking so many cokes anyway.

sonyah13
10/9/17

If what I have seen so far of this new rewards program it is not a rewards program at all. I guess I will switch to another program and drop drinking coke products.

devinh31
10/7/17

0 plus 0 plus 0= minus 1000; that is what I think of your new rewards program=IT IS SO BAD, I am switching to Pepsi

darrenm44
10/7/17

I find myself just recycling the 12 pk boxes now. Soon will stop buying because zero sugar is the second mistake they made for 2017.

colleenf25
10/7/17

Yes the old system could be time consuming. But at least there were tons of options. I was a big user of Shutterfly rewards. Now there are only a handful of "chances to win" options, not really rewards.... and they seem to be mostly sports related or promoting Coke products. I'm a huge loyal fan of Coca Cola....but as others have said, the rewards aren't worth the effort. Very sad about the change. Hope there are lots of reviews like mine...and maybe Coke will listen and make some changes.

lisaf168
10/3/17

I am so disappointed, having been a mycokerewards member/player for many years. The new program does not really have rewards, rather a few sweepstakes that can be entered. Nothing like the old program and not even worth the time to collect and enter codes.

susanm345
9/26/17

Though our household enjoyed Coke brands well BEFORE the rewards program began, coke certainly had much serious competition that would often win over the cupboard real estate space. The rewards program made Coke brands take front and center as goals for what used to be desirable items and choices helped to entertain all. Now all that is left of the program is a shadow, a ghost of what once was. Coke should be embarrassed at how they've totally bungled their now turned cheesy, makeshift rewards program. The new program is totally anemic at best as donating rewards to causes are offered by many, many other products. We NEVER appreciate having a REAL CHOICE taken away. We enjoyed using our points for some of "everything" (donations, items, etc.) but NOW we are NOT Buying, Drinking NOR even THINKING coke products! This is America and We LIKE V-A-R-I-E-T-Y. So...Good-bye Coke, it was nice while it lasted.

silviac27
9/26/17

this "new and improved" program sucks...gonna eff. the whole thing and just buy the generic version at least that way I save money..

carleye2
9/25/17

I have been a loyal Coke drinker forever and loved the rewards program. There used to be such a wide variety of rewards to be able to choose from and the new rewards program is so disappointing. They seriously need to revise the program and make it more like how it used to be because I feel like my huge bucket of codes is useless!

sharmilah
9/24/17

Makes me want to switch to Pepsi products. I've been a loyal Coke customer for decades, and enjoyed the rewards program. Why did they even bother with this new program?

stevee52
9/23/17

A once tedious program that at least provided coupons is now utterly worthless. The whole thing is not worth the ink the use to print the numbers.

candyf8
9/21/17

the new rewards system is just terrible. really, they would have done better to just eliminate the whole thing, rather than trying to convince us that the new program was somehow an "improvement". What a load of crap! Boycott coke!

cindyb151
9/21/17

You overcharge for your product, then dangle a carrot of rewards to try and "gain our loyalty" then when you pull it away you expect us to stick around? I feel sorry for the people who are addicted to soda and won't stop buying the product as a matter of principle. If you want change stick to your guns. Start making ice tea or buy one of those home soda machines until we give them a reason to change, like hurting their bottom line. Otherwise they will just laugh in the face of "soda junkies"

debc45
9/20/17

I have a lot of codes that I will not use. I have stopped purchasing Coke products. If we, the consumers, really want to make a statement we have to stop buying coke products.

reneel52
9/20/17

I have stacks of codes because your last program would only let me enter so many a week. Now they will sit and collect dust because there is nothing worth using them on. This was definitely a downgrade to MYcoke rewards. Whoever came up with this bright idea should be fired. Go back to being an actual "rewards" program. There is nothing rewarding about your revamp.

terryh135
9/19/17

The new rewards only reward Coke. It is a disappointment and a waste of time. I still like Coke better than the other cola choices. But I'm out of the rewards business

candyb20
9/18/17

Most of the things to use your points on are junk, if I wanted to donate i would and get the credit myself, this just lets coke get the credit and tax write off

mjw5
9/18/17

There IS NO reward. Oooooooo, a 1/500,000 chance of winning a trip. Wow, a 1/1M chance of getting cash. I don't mind taking the time to enter codes and show my loyalty, but I want to see/hold/get something for my time. All I get with this program is dissatisfaction. Go back to the old way!

julies218
9/17/17

I, too, collected MCR ever since the start. This new program is a joke. Not worth my time. Boooooo

unhappyg1
9/14/17

I've been drinking Coke for close to 60 years with all the changes you've made to "Better" the taste of Coke. Now you've screwed with Coke Zero...Yuk. Who ever the taste-testers were, you could have hired a bunch of chimps to do a better job because the new flavor tastes like WATERED DOWN PEPSI !! Those taste-testers must have been eating onions right before they tasted the new product! All I taste is carbonated water and the fake sugar flavor of Aspartame. As for the new way to use our codes...that stinks too. Why change a good thing like rewarding us great folks with the ability to spend our points on free coupons for coke......I guess the owners aren't making enough profit. Ha!

daveh141
9/12/17

I kinda like this new way where you can Donated your pints unlimted access to help the red cross out for the people in texas the only thing is will they get the creit ?

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I still buy Coke products...but I've starting buying other brands and now split my Coke product purchases by 50%! If more customers did that, maybe Coke will wonder where their fizz went.

By Wm G. on 7/18/15
Helpful answer

The page jumps around even when you are signed up and only have to click in. Besides being badly written code for displaying the page, I think what is happening is that the site us checking for new offers and updates in a particularly clumsy manner. It is a surprisingly clunky commercial website.

By Thomas B. on 9/2/15
Helpful answer

The webpage where you sign is is both confusing and jumpy (meaning page elements move abruptly when you click on anything, which suggest poor coding--though I noticed tonight it's not as bad). You need to click in the upper right corner ("Sing In/Join"). That takes you to the Sing In/Join page. If you have joined and used the same browser, your username and password (covered by dots) will be displayed, so you just need to click on the Sign In button/bar. If you are using a new or different computer (like your sister's) you will need to type in your username and password before clicking Sign In. Coke would love to have you sign in through Facebook or Twitter but you don't need to. I don't.

By Thomas B. on 11/7/15
Helpful answer

Silly that you'll switch products because they are changing MCR -- didn't you like the coke product(s) you drink to begin with? If not, why in the world did you drink them?! Just stick to buying when they're on sale, you'll feel better, maybe? Anyway, they answer you question here: http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stories/my-coke-rewards-loyalty-program-evolves

By B B. on 5/9/17
Helpful answer

Small claims court for fraud. Sue for your state's limit. Coke won'tshow up and you get the award.

By Dennis G. on 10/10/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the MyCokeRewards staff and other customers.

MyCokeRewards?