Review of MyCokeRewards

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

meryt
3/22/17

I had so many codes that were unreadable and at least 20 14 digit codes that read "sorry this promotion is now over" Coke took forever to make it right and give me new codes. Then they acted like they did me a favor. I spent money on these cokes! So now I have one last code I need to enter. I called them and asked for a 10 point increase in the code limit. I'm guessing you know they said no. It would not be fair. Well was it fair that I could not enter the codes in the first place because they suck? I'm switching to PEPSI products as I am sure they are much kinder to their customers.

brianm266
3/15/17

I am in total agreement with everyone here. I am furious about how coke slowly decreases weekly point accrual, increases point cost for items, requires participation in outside programs (social media), and then has the audacity to say their actions are an 'improvement' and that they're 'listening and responding' to their customers' concerns. And being evasive with their answers when confronted. Well, I'm going to take the advice of two of the posters here and file a complaint with FTC, and also to take them to small claims. I urge everyone reading this to do the same, and I'll be telling everyone I know to do the same.

pauld215
3/15/17

Terrible "prizes," clunky interface, and tedious work to participate. What a crock of crap for people who want to make it a fun experience. Coke - take a hint from every other good website out there and get some real engineers to take care of your multi-billion dollar investment. Right now, its not even worth surfing through that $#*! pile which coaxes people into sharing crap about Coke that no one really wants to do. Get your $#*! together.

aj543
3/8/17

It wasn't always as bad as it is now, but don't worry it will only get worse. They're replacing w a truly awful program that looks completely worthless. What a slap in the face.

georgek102
2/20/17

Very limited reward selection. Saved over 2000 plus code points and there is nothing worth claiming. Also when you do select something the claim process is a nightmare. DON'T BOTHER!!!

anthonym195
2/18/17

The coke rewards program we all loved is going away. Being replaced by a total insult to our intelligence. You can win a prize of viewing a music video. whoopee! The new program is a total joke. Pepsi i can bet you guys will be getting a lot of ex coke drinkers as customers!

jasonl127
2/15/17

coke reward is a scam...switching to pepsi. everyone should boycott coke and switch to pepsi

celiaa5
2/11/17

I was not happy when they changed the first MCR program and I wrote to tell them. Now they've done it again. And I wrote them again today. My family will no longer be buying Coke. I'm glad though, we drink way too much as it is. So, thanks coke, you were the final catalyst to end this relationship that I wanted to end but couldn't. When I want to drink a soda, a Pepsi will do.

mattm85
2/6/17

The old site took forever to get a decent reward like a gift card or a product, but now you can't even get those. You enter codes for sweepstakes entries or something like a song download from a band you've never heard of. Not worth the time and effort of going to the site and entering the code, let alone being an incentive to purchase from them. They might as well not even have the codes anymore.

mikem436
12/6/16

been playing for years always look forward to Christmas this years prizes are a joke there either advertising for coke ,sold out or if you do want it and have the point your limited to 1

fi2025
11/2/16

I have three plastic bottle caps and every one of them states there is an error. I tried several times but just kept getting an error. CokeRewards website won't even publish a contact telephone, so had to do research. Finally got hold of an agent (with an Indian accent) and credited me two caps (6points) and told me the rest I have to mail it in. I asked if she's kidding...for a mere 3 points, she wants me to pay postage and send it to Coke HQ, just because their system is bogus (and not the first time this has happened).
And the useless/cheap items you can select...see it to believe! AND you will notice, most solicitations for redemptions are "for a good cause" or charity. MCR wants you to donate your hard-earned points to the charities they sponsor!! I have my own charitable institutions I support. All these bogus programs are just for suckers..AND LOSERS! I am through---MY FAMILY WILL NOW BOYCOTT ALL COKE PRODUCTS. and I am even going to convince my company to drop COKE from their beverage purchases.

sueo6
10/31/16

This used to be a good program before they changed the rules and you have to enter points every 90 days or lose them. Way too much trouble. Will no longer be buying Coke products after losing all my points.

jh468
10/23/16

MCR has turned what used to be a decent rewards program into one that THEY will make money on, period.
Looking at their rewards are numerous "sweepstakes". Since when is a sweepstake entry a "reward"? It isn't period.
Most reward items are from their corporate 3rd party affiliates where items are of little or no cost to Coke or branded advertising products for Coke. Clothing items suck as these were once given free so the company would get their name out into the public. No longer, they make you pay for these products so YOU can advertise for them. What a scam, and people do just that. Not only Coke shirts, Nike, Adidas, any company now days will do this. A shame people fall into the I'm a billboard for corporate America. NOT ME!
I have been contacting Coke on a regular basis about the shameful "rewards" they offer, which they claim is constantly updated, (lol).
All emails to Coke about their rewards program are replied with the typical corporate response, " your comments will be forwarded to that department for review". Yea right, they mean in the delete folder. Nothing will ever be done if their consumers continue to enter sweeps and redeem for advertising products.
To the person who says viewing the codes are difficult, try using a flashlight from the top of the cap, it will shine through and make the codes a lot more readable.
Yes, I agree with all here and if everyone sticks together and complain across the web, boycott their products (as I have), then maybe, just maybe something will be done to correct this God awful rewards program that once was a good rewards program.

martinb109
10/18/16

After collecting for many years and getting some half decent stuff from MCR I've finally decided that the program is a complete scam, I purchased two 6 packs and out of those 12 Six caps came back with "Already entered" now either someone is very clever and has a way of seeing the codes or Coca-Cola is ripping us off, which is it MCR

pauls354
9/30/16

My Coke Rewards is long on hype but leaves me with a bad taste. The codes are difficult to read even with my best flashlight and magnifier. Maybe this promotion is better suited to teenagers with 20/20 vision. Many of the prizes require so many points that you will most likely never be able to enter enough codes to get anything worthwhile. For example, a Bluetooth bracelet costs 1400 points or the equivalent of 466 two-liter bottles of your favorite soft drink. A Coca-Cola tee-shirt requires the equivalent of 183 two-liter bottles. To make matters worse, there is a maximum number of bottle caps that can be entered each week. But if you don't enter any bottle caps over an extended period of time, you will lose the points that you have been awarded up until that point, meaning that you will have to start all over again. Really, Coca-Cola Co? Is this how you reward customer loyalty? You can do better.

fordp4
9/30/16

Lots of the Diet Coke caps don't work. It's not bad enough that many are unreadable! These were legible and still got the "error entering" message. I also noticed that the weekly entry maximum is down and the points required for the best items is up. I guess life-long Coke drinkers aren't valued anymore. Oh well... time to switch to tea!

cokej
9/24/16

12 digit code are out , only 14 digit , it was not out when I paid dear for them with the 12 digit codes , but they say it made room for more people to play by doing 14 digit . WHY DOES THAT MEAN YOU CANNOT STILL USE THE 12 digit codes that you paid dear for ?
I think I am thirsty for a PEPSI ! Coke rhymes with joke , cause it is a joke !
The public is not stupid , GIANTS FALL too !

markr211
8/25/16

3 weeks ago my wife sent to the Coca-Cola co.
@
my coke rewards
PO box 1734
Atlanta , Georgia 30301 .
2-20 point Dasani Water codes
and 2 - 12 pack coke codes ( each worth 10 points )
none of the codes were legible enough to enter so she could get her coke points
Coke has never responded , nor has my wife's coke account been credited the points owed to her
she was told to mail the codes but no action on coke's part has been taken
my wife's password is
bianca35-00@yahoo.com
my contact # is 702-469-8987 (Mark Ricker )
that is 60 points

yeseniay
8/23/16

I am reading tons of negative reviews about MCR and their discourteous service, but you're forgetting to click only (1) star, so you're giving them 5-star reviews. Five stars are automatically selected, which is SiteJabber's fault!!!!

amandar80
7/20/16

Terrible customer service!! I entered all the necessary cokes to receive a Cedar Fair ticket and followed all the rules. Coke decided to change the rules afterwards and refuses to award my ticket. What a joke!! I'm done entering codes and done with coke!! How has this company not been sued over their business practices with mycokerewards??

williamb213
7/11/16

Not a question, but a complaint. I have entered codes for well over ten years. I formerly could get some good things with a lot of points, but now whatever good stuff is on the site is only available in a sweepstakes in which the odds of winning are not disclosed. Smells like a scam.

melanief13
7/9/16

I did Coke rewards for 2 years. In that time their rewards were harder and harder to reach. I got a few things for free (magazines and cds) that I enjoyed. I was saving up for a bigger reward and one day my points were gone!! They told me the points expire. So get what you can while you can. I won't be back.

jamesy27
7/7/16

The customer service individuals are impatient and RUDE. If your point was to drive away customers you're doing a great job, Coke. If it wasn't for my caffeine addiction I wouldn't even want your products.

angih1
5/30/16

I have been a loyal consumer of putting in codes for 10 years now!!! YES that's 10 years and have yet to win a darn thing. It is very disappointing and won't even encourage others to join as I have NOT won a thing in 10 years :( I am a very disappointed consumer. :( :( :(

dennisg52
5/9/16

Coke Rewards is a scam. Saved all kinds of cartons, caps and so forth only to learn that to really get something of value I had to keep adding. Everything was "locked" unless I signed on with social media. Well, I don't do social media. So, enough is enough. Switched to Pepsi and guess what. Tastes better and no screw job contests.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyCokeRewards staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/10/16
Answer
dennisg52
Dennis G.
A: Small claims court for fraud. Sue for your state's limit. Coke won'tshow up and you get the award.
on 1/27/17