US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

attienem
8/30/16

Wow a lot of people are complaining about fake profiles and scammers....that happens even on paid sites....anyway....its about time i thank mingle2...i have been happily married for more than a year now to the most wonderful woman in the world. We are perfect for each down to the last detail. Meeting her changed my life, all thanks to mingle2....so THANKS MINGLE2!!!!

yashj
8/3/16

Plz review me

semonn
7/6/16

Mingles2 is simply a site run by psychopaths,most of them men hiding behind women profiles , when you confront them , they confess and they are not shy about that , they boast by thinking they made you their puppet .

fakee
7/5/16

All profiles are fake. Particularly girls who give Whatsapp and KIK IDs. They ask you money for showing themselves on Video !! And if you pay, they avoid you.

They deactivate one ID and give another!

Ex:

muskansingh2801@gmail.com

Profiles created earleir

riyachatncam - http://mingle2.com/user/view/14500017

muskkan - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pk8Xapr4uY0J:mingle2.com/online-dating/delhi/new-delhi-call-girl-service-9650167345/single-women+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

MUSKANCAMSHOW - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DrNRKfsSkEkJ:mingle2.com/online-dating/delhi/new-dhi/single-women+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

muskancmshow - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XEiOQcouF9sJ:fb.mingle2.com/online-dating/bihar/delhi/single-women+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

Tiyacamshow - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NFWlSUXTvD4J:fb.mingle2.com/online-dating/sandy-point/delhi/single-women+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

riyandlschat - https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RHlETzHYcpYJ:https://fb.mingle2.com/online-dating/pomorskie/delhi/single-women%3Fpage%3D1+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

Riyakapoorndls - https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uV9ypUxTigMJ:https://secure.mingle2.com/online-dating/ross-island/delhi/single-women%3Fpage%3D5+&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

Muskandelhi4u - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DVTGZFZwP8YJ:fb.mingle2.com/online-dating/haryana/gurgaon/single-women+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

msmuskan - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HcvYxhRIavIJ:mingle2.com/online-dating/delhi/new-delhi/single-women+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

muskandelhichat - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qJBuucmdhRwJ:mingle2.com/online-dating/delhi/delhi-call-boy-for-free-only-for-ladies/single-women+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

riyadelhicam - Delhi - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FiG_4FlM2IAJ:mingle2.com/online-dating/delhi/delhi-university/milfs+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another !

preeti173
preetisharma1531

walterr39
6/20/16

"mingle2" is a SCAM.. I had Pics removed for no reasons, although the Women on there are allowed to post Profile Pics of their Dinner. I contacted over 690 Women on there, and when they gave me a Cellular Number to Text them at, I always checked the Area Codes with the U.S. Area Codes in the Local Phone Book. Guess what?? They claim to live in, for example, Macon, Georgia.. Guess what?? The Number they give me is to a Area Code OVER 1,450 MILES from the Locations they claim to be living in.. I also NEVER TEXT them without first actually Calling the Number.. I'd been "Locked out" of my Profile there since the start of June.. I KNOW why.. Because when I get the Number to Text them at, and I call it?? It's either a "Google Subscribers" Phone App or a "TextMe" Phone App.. So I go right back to their Profile there and tell them I called the Number.. They always say that the Phone they're using can't make or get any Calls and it's Broken so all they can do is Text.. I also noticed the highly suspicious amount of Women online there from "Firestone Park".. WOW!! OVER 32,000 drop dead GORGEOUS Women on there, live in the "Firestone Park" area?? Gimme a Freakin' Break.. I looked up "Firestone Park" on Google Maps.. It appears to be a Street name.. And, if you look closely, "Firestone Park" is just that.. A CITY PARK.. All these miscreants live in a City Park?? It's an unincorporated area, where People don't live.. Also, the literally 10's of 1,000's of Identical Profiles on there.. So?? It's a "Free" dating website.. And, I suspect that the so-called "Good Reviews" about this SCAMMER FILLED WEBSITE are no doubt written by mingle2 Proprietors.. Trying to save Face with the Public.. Don't become a Member here at ANY COST.. AND IT'S FREE..

manzoork1
5/6/16

Review my accounts

mikec213
4/13/16

Mingle 2 worse website if you want get rip of get scam go on Mingle 2 the are keep all scammers there even you report them the are just block them for day or even do not touch them at all the are let them free run they business

bt36
4/12/16

Simply put free means free I just wouldn't waste my time with this site or any other site, it's all about making money with no results.

kuraik
2/27/16

This Site Allowing User Use Other Person Picture (i.e Photo Artist or etc)
Too many profiles using pictures of others ..
in other words they do not use their own photo ..
you can imagine, this little thing they are allowed, what about the other thing?

emeryw6
2/10/16

The sys-op who set this site up , have no clue. If there is a mistake in your access, or "profile" you cannot correct it.. PERIOD. I made a minor error when setting up my account, with my email address. They seem to be able to email me, but I cannot use the address they can use to contact me. I keep my user and passwords in a "keychain / data base". These programs / applications DO NOT FORGET. So, as a result of bad design, I cannot correct to issue. As for the rest of the service... NO COMMENT, as I've not been abler to use it This situation prevented me from retrieving my "code" to send the msg. I frankly think the site is run by amateurs, and it there is ANY problem... your screwed.

jasons168
1/19/16

I chat with this person and after a while she gives me her number. I'm only able to text so I asked if I could actually call her and it didn't work so she says that there is a problem with her phone. Tells me that her father died 6 months ago in South Africa and she said she would have to fly there to claim inheritance. Now today she said she would not get the full amount unless she is married and asked me to contact her attorney in Africa so I did. He was hard to understand so I tell him that I haven't even heard her actual voice yet. So I said how about you get her on the phone so I could talk to her. He was busy for another meeting and said he would tomorrow. So then I email this person for a test saying that her lawyer did talk to me and he advised to tell you to go to the lobby where you can find a pay phone and call collect. She said she wouldn't leave her room because of to many black men.

Tip for consumers: Stop! Use a different one.

donj32
1/11/16

Guys from Ghana pretend to be girls to get you to send them your money.

michaelb269
11/22/15

Have been on the site off and on for a couple years. Have yet to meet anyone who is not a head case. Seriously. One was a drunk, one went back to boyfriend she broke up with the night before our first date, another after about 4 months runs into old high school flame and hopes I'll understand that she is dumping me for him, another became excessively possessive after a weekend getaway, and demanded 6 text messages a day on her schedule. Yeah. Stable. Right now however my profile is banned and I've had no communication from the company as to why. No warnings for any potentially objectionable behaviour or posts, just *bam* the profile is locked out.

lindal136
11/1/15

Hello I been in and out of Mingle 2 my account was close for no reason, I never had any problem with people there. I can't go on for 6 days already. I know I am a real person and very respectful lady.

mikew144
10/28/15

I was on Mingle2 lots of scammers and girls wanting me to do money laundering, then I get locked out for no reason and they won't even tell me why! After a month of continuous emails I finally made contact and was sorted.

michaelz17
10/23/15

This site has up to 4 phony profiles per page! All of them Internet models! I've been a member for less than 5 minutes and had to go... thank God it was free.

soc27
10/4/15

As at the time of making this review, this site has about 149k facebook likes and 17k google + likes. It is a free dating site where people can connect and eventually meet their possible future life partner. I've had the pleasure of chatting with 2 women who found their men on the mingle2 dating site and were pleased with the choices they made.

They would talk about it with so much enthusiasm that I was moved to ask them how long it took them to find what they were looking for. They replied that patience was all it needed and that yes they had experienced some bad encounters along the line but this did not deter them from searching and in the end they did find love.

Mingle2 is that dating site where you can meet people from all over the world. It has a rich database of profiles where you can meet people from all walks of life. Doctors,lawyers,business and professional individuals., there is no limit to the people you can meet . This goes to show that people are in need of love and happiness and are seriously in search of the man or the woman with whom to share love and happiness.

It has a forum where lots of serious discussions are held and where your questions about love and life could well be answered by other forum participants. Like all dating sites the scammers are there too with fake profiles. Messages can be sent to anyone but based on what their profile says and if it matches your profile. So if a female profile says they are looking for a male aged 40-55 and in your profile you age is 35, then you wont be able to message that person.

Mingle2 allows lots of features such as visiting profiles in invisible mode where you will not be shown that you are online. Also other visitors will not know that you viewed their profiles. if you want to have a more engaging experience you can upgrade to mingleplus and enjoy more features.

My experience with the mingle2 dating site continues and will continue as long as the site is up and running. I have met a lot of interesting people and also some scammers too. It is an interesting dating site and free to join. It may not be what you are looking for but you may want to give it a try. With its rich profile database it is impossible not to find what you are looking for.

anthonym101
8/24/15

I'm ugly and autistic and the women using this site are extremely rude to me!

evah11
8/23/15

met very few on this site, most never seem to want to meet and there's a plethora of men from Firestone Park a unincorparated area in L.A. County (why would they have so many single men-unless a whole group decided to do it for fun as I'm polite enough to answer my emails.) Since I refuse to continue corresponding with men I've not met, haven't met Nigerian scammers but heard there's a lot of them there. OKCupid is free too, but have met men there and the profiles seem genuine.

They also removed my main pic which WAS of me and showed my face (reason they gave for removing it) was outdated but told why in profile, as it was to weed out the men who responded to the pic and NOT the personality behind it.

jordank32
7/17/15

It's hard for me to justify paying for a dating site. I'm grateful mingle2 offers a free solution because I know that running a large website isn't cheap to do. While you need to exercise common sense to avoid scams, I've found success with mingle2.

alexo20
7/16/15

I stumbled upon Mingle2 after seeing some of the other dating sites sort of took me nowhere in my personal life. Mingle2 is free, which is a big advantage, and it's very easy to use. Plenty of good looking users around me so that part is cool, but I also enjoy that there's forums about topics aside from just dating that I check out and talk on from time to time.

leannec4
6/9/15

I posted a nice full length picture of myself taken outside after riding my bike. I had sunglasses on and was appropriately clothed for bike riding. This site took it upon itself to delete my photo without prior notice, saying that a close up picture showing my face would get my profile more attention. I was getting more than enough attention from men across the country, some saying they loved the smile on my face. Very disappointed in a site that in essence played Nazi. I am a 58 year old woman and know what is appropriate.

bradh29
5/18/15

At first I was hesitant to try a free dating service. Everyone always said that you'll only find crazies on the free sites, but I've been on Mingle2 now for a couple of months and have only met nice people looking for the same thing I am. I've gone on a couple of dates and had a great time. Overall It's been a really great experience.

Don't listen to the haters. Give it a try.

harrisonj5
5/9/15

I've been using Mingle2 for a few months now, and have had some pretty good results. The quality of users are pretty good, and I've been able to get a few dates out of it that went well. I first decided to try Mingle2 after having sub-par experiences on other free online dating sites. This one is worth giving a try.

jenw12
4/29/15

Beware of a guy going under the name of James Woodward, saying he works for the u.n he will talk to you for a month telling you how much he loves you, and wants a future with you, then he has to go to south Africa, and Nigeria where his credit card no longer works and needs help with money until he can get it straighten out, becomes very upset when you refuse to send him money, he also uses a google voice VoIP account. He has been reported for scamming under a different name but with the same photo he is quick to give you a cell number which is actually a google voice, he supposedly can not talk only text because it will be recorded while he is on the u.n base.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Mingle2 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question