Review of Melaleuca

Tel: 208-522-0700
info@melaleuca.com

janiceh23
10/29/15

One of the biggest concerns I hear about Melaleuca is, "Do I have to purchase products EVERY month?" The simplest answer is NO. The truthful answer is, "Why wouldn't you?" Melaleuca is a replacement of products people regular buy anyways. Doesn't it make more sense to spend hard earned money on higher quality products that are safer and cost less than a comparable local store shelf version? I certainly think so! I work too hard to waste my money on inferior products at local stores if Melaleuca has a version of it.

And then for the company to drop over $100 into a person's shopping account just to try out the store? I can't understand why a person would not at least try it.

People must love Melaleuca if over 95% of those who try out a membership continue to purchase products. Considering well over 1 million people are shopping regularly must mean that they are benefiting from it. It's Simply Switching Stores.

Tip for consumers: Those who think this is a scam simply have not tried it.

rhodas
2/20/15

After having an aortic dissection, I am convinced Melaleuca's heart health products not only helped me get back my life but to be able to increase my heart and artory health.

sueb36
2/20/15

I initally was concerned about ordering necessary consumables on-line. I didn't think the products would arrive by the time I needed them. My Melaleuca products always arrive in a timely fashion, usually 3 business days from the day of my order, sometimes even sooner! Shopping doesn't get any easier! I love this company and it's products!

nancyn17

One of the greatest products I have used it has a101 uses

bunmia
2/20/15

Melaleuca's Renew lotion is absolutely amazing. I've been using it for over 5 years I've seen great improvement on my skin. I have extremely dry skin and I've tried different products but Renew is the Best so far!!! It locks in moisture in your skin, it's not greasy and it stays on your skin all day.

steifonm
2/20/15

Amazing product, if you have eczema, rosacea or any skin irritation...this product is a life saver...love being a customer for life...

maleyw1
2/20/15

Our son missed 18 days of 1st grade due to ashma! A friend shared Melaleuca products and we felt we had to at least try to see if it would make a difference. In only 2 short weeks we went from 3-4 albuterol treatments a weeks to virtually none! It was all as simple as converting all my cleaning products and personal care products. I never realized the store brands of cleaners were the triggers in his environment hat were causing bad asthma attacks! It's been over 7 years and i'm happy to say that was one of the best decisions I ever made for my family!

jenc14
2/20/15

I'm so grateful for this company and the peace of mind I have in shopping for these products. I lost my mom and my dad to Cancer at age 65 and my best friend to Cancer at age 43 so its important to me to use products without any carcinogens in them to do what I can to reduce my risks and my children's risk of cancer. The supplements are excellent also for boosting our immune system. What an awesome company to find!

staceyh18
2/20/15

Melaleuca is the best online shopping experience! I get the best quality products shipped direct to my doorstep! I save time, money and have cleaned up our household from the harsh and harmful chemicals.The customer service is incredible! Renew lotion is a must have - we are now an eczema free/steroid cream free household!

jimm808
2/20/15

I have been taking Melaleuca vitamins for 22 years now. I am now 70 years old and I take no prescription medications at all and feel like I am 40! I love dealing with a company that has scientific base research behind their nutritionals.

joanl10
2/20/15

I have been a loyal melaleuca customer for more than 19 years. I use the Peak Performanca Pack supplements daily. I have more energy, take no prescription drugs and sleep fewer hours.
I have 3 new grandchildren this year and look forward to many rewarding years with them thanks to Melaleuca's exceptional wellness products!

darcyr
2/20/15

I have been a personal trainer for nearly 20 years and have never xperienced a vitamin line as awesome at Melaleuca's Peak Performance line! My energy levels have dramatically improved and my neck and shoulder pain have gone away! Thank you Melaleuca!!!

ralphn12
2/20/15

Tried about 40 products so far. Happily surprised!

philipg14
2/20/15

The chocolate Elevate protein tastes great and is my go to breakfast

jackieg17
2/20/15

I love these products. The cleaning products work great and are green products! I love having them around my kids. My kids love all the food/snack products, which is great because they are very healthy.

gregoryl12
2/20/15

One of my family's favorite products from Melaleuca is their MelaGel. Working outside in my garden or in the shop I get lots of cuts, burns and scrapes. The MelaGel instantly takes the sting away and heals the wound quickly. It is a product we can't live without.

kathyj16
2/20/15

we've been using the Melaleuca cleaning products for 6 yrs now. Prior to shopping at Meleeuca we used all brand names. Since switching over my son no longer has asthma conditions, my daughters migranes have disappeared and we no longer get sick the way we did in the past. It is a pleasure to clean without the toxins and our home is alot cleaner and germ free!!

jeffa30
2/20/15

By using these products, my contact dermatitis went away. Gum problems went away. Blood work shows great improvement. I'm so thankful to have these products in my life.

luisaa1
10/15/14

This a great company. The products they make are exceptional. There is truth to every single positive statement about Melaleuca. They provide not only exceptional products but great customer service as well.

suzannes21
2/20/15

So happy to have found a store to get healthier products for my entire family that won't cost us extra money! I'm actually saving money now! I've shared these products now with a couple of friends and everyone is loving them! Plus really fast delivery!

mariam98
8/22/14

I have been a Melaleuca Customer for 15 years. What attracted me to the company was the quality of the products, the safety factor and the price point. I can't live without these incredible products - that deliver the best of science and nature has to offer and at a great value. My favorite is the Vitality Total, GC Control and Access Bars. And for being a loyal customer over the years, I have received over $2200 in free products of my choice - over and above the 30-40% discount I get with the Preferred Customer program - so it saves me a lot of money shopping at Melaleuca along with all the fabulous customer perks!

jakef32
2/20/15

I have been a happy loyal customer for 17 years..the products have absolutely changed my life and lives of my family..we will use Melaleuca for the rest of our lives..which by the way is going to be a whole lot longer..

monicar26
2/20/15

Mi nombre es Monica Rivas y he sido clienta desde hace 10 ańos. A mi familia y a mi nos encantan los productos, en especial los suplementos nutricionales, el servicio al cliente es excelente siempre me atienden con respeto y honestidad.
Seguire siendo clienta por muchos ańos.

barbm8
10/16/14

Exceptional. Complete trust in both the products and company. I've been a customer for over 12 years and it just keeps getting better and better!

youngs26
2/20/15

I have very dry skin, and in the winter it becomes flaky and itch. Renew lotion is my favorite product. My skin feels moist and not greasy. I augment the lotion with Renew bath oil after the shower. Great product!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/19/16
on 10/15/16
on 10/11/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Melaleuca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Melaleuca