Review of Melaleuca

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

laurag46
2/20/15

When I started shopping here I had no idea about the variety of products they make. I started with the omega 3 for my children and the whole family ans the vitamins which are very very good. Then, I noticed that theyvalso have non-toxic cleaning products, hair products, cosmetics, snacks, erc. Everything is just manufactured for their clients so the quality is exceptional. But the best of the best is their friendly and effective customer services, you dont find this often!!! I higly recommend people to switch to the amazing store!!!

philc16
2/20/15

In my 23 years of shopping direct with Melaleuca, my customer experience has been superb. The friendly, efficient, curteous staff has been extremely consistent in providing a world-class customer service.

edb25
2/20/15

I found this company 24 years ago and was and continue to be blown away by the quality of the products. They are cutting edge science and I recommended to everyone!

gileb1
2/20/15

Customer service is exceptional. If ever a product leaks (which is rare), the company replaces it and any other products affected, with no questions asked and no cost to me. Feels wonderful to be treated so well.

mattl39
2/20/15

Melaleuca's customer service is amazing. Every time I have called them they go out of their way to make me feel like a valued customer.

jamesj86
2/20/15

I have shopped at Melaleuca for 23 years. Their products are incredible and their service is outstanding

lindac83
2/20/15

I dislocated my ankle and later I suffered from painful inflammation. Medications did not help. Melaleuca had a product called Recover AI and a patented pain rub. It did the job! No risky side effects and super affordable!

kathib
8/22/14

Melaleuca gets 5 Stars from us! We have loved and depended on Melaleuca products for 23+ years. This is a great company with products tested to be safe for our family. Their prices are very affordable and more that--they really work!
Thanks to Melaleuca's residual income program, our family has had financial stability consistently for over 2 decades!

charlent
2/20/15

I got a deep cut on my leg that started to swell. Immediaty applied the triple antibiotic ointment that took away the pain and healed without scarring.

deborahm20
8/22/14

Love so many of the Melaleuca products. We have really enjoyed the laundry products and the Renew lotion. I prefer their cleaning products, as I can breathe as I clean!! Such a convenience to be able to order these products online and in no time they are on the front porch. I wish they sold paper products too. I was also impressed with the customer service via the 1-800 number A live person answered on the second ring. They answered my questions about which laundry detergent I need for my washing machine.

jeffj49
8/18/16

Chat with Customer Service Representative was able to get the information I was unable to locate on the website

caroles16
2/20/15

Haven't been in hospital 4 24 yrs due to these life-changing wellness products.
I couldn't b without them. Was hospitalized several times prior to setting up my wholesale acct 24 yrs & starting to use the products!

kims71
8/22/14

Love my consumer dollars going to a company with the ethicacy of Melaleuca!

melodyt2
2/20/15

The Access Bar and Peak Performance supplements have incredible science behind them. Love the quality, science and price.

maleyw
8/22/14

Our family has had a shopping account with Melaleuca for almost 7 years. We initially setup our account because our youngest son has asthma and we wanted to do what we could to eliminate the unwanted toxins and chemicals from our home. I'm so grateful we found Melaleuca products. We now shop once a week with the peace of mind knowing we are getting great products at a reasonable price. My son has not had an asthma attack in well over 6 years! His health and the health of everyone in our family has truly been enhanced by Melaleuca's product line! They have wonderful customer service and the website is a wealth of knowledge. I love going out and reading about the science behind the products, learning how the products are manufactured, learning how they compare with the grocery store brands, etc. Thank you Melaleuca!

marygraces
10/15/14

10 years as a customer and looking forward to the next 10 years. Enjoying all the products and love that the products help keep my family healthy. Melaleuca customer for life!

sandys44
2/20/15

I have been using Melaleuca's products for sixteen years. Our health has improved from having no harmful chemicals in their entire product line and science backed proprietary and patented nutritional supplements that address and improve specific health risk issues. We are healthier.

ra6983
2/20/15

As good as it could ever be
Five STARS!

yvettez
8/24/14

I have been shopping at Melaleuca.com for over 15 years. I absolutely love the products, the company and their customer service is exceptional. I would never go back to the stores for my consumable goods for me and my family. We have seen huge health benefits since we started shopping at Melaleuca.com and we are so thankful for this amazing company.

suep26
2/20/15

I have been using the Melapower laundry detergent and have seen that my skin is not itchy anymore, but it cleans my clothes just as well as the harsh detergent I switched from. I love it and have saved money besides.

andrer6

Best products ever!

vickik6
2/20/15

Have been using the Melaleuca products for over 20 years and can't imagine not having them in my home. They are environmentally friendly, cost effective and work better than any other natural products available.

deby4
8/22/14

Absolutely love love this company - total integrity with their focus where it needs to be - the customer !! Melaleuca's safer, healthier guaranteed products so make a difference - my home is total Melaleuca - I have been shopping with Melaleuca for over eleven years.
Everyone needs to save $$ - wholesale shopping plus added rebates, monthly coupons add up to savings you cannot find anywhere else. Period!

bonniew25
2/20/15

I've bought different green brands over the years. I was never impressed with their effectiveness and they were expensive. These products really work. I like the fact I can buy Melaleuca's products at wholesale and they are delivered to my home.

dianem30
2/20/15

I am so impressed with the science behind each and every product. What an education, being aware of all the ingredients in their products is such a blessing. I am healthier by far. Thank you Melaleuca

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

35 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Melaleuca staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question