US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

neds28
Ned S.
1/4/17

A useful platform to stay in touch and make new acquaintances with people of your professional area.

johnsief
12/19/16

I use this media for finding new employee, and opportunity for new business and partners, but its need to coup up with the trends.

alisone8
12/16/16

I never accessed any part of the service and canceled by the deadline. The deadline in the notification is not the real deadline. They said "cancel by Dec 8th" and I did, but they charged me hundreds of dollars anyway because I didn't cancel before the "billing deadline." To my knowledge, they never told me when the billing deadline was. If they had, I would have met it. Your only safe bet is to NEVER SIGN UP AT ALL.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER SIGN UP

tammiep2
12/15/16

When ever i need to hire someone, guess where i search first, yes you got that right, at linkedin.

davidl369
12/14/16

I am am long-term, premium plan user with an all star profile. I pay for advertising and job postings. I can't believe LinkedIn is taking away premium filters. Premium filters and unlimited search results are the only reason I pay for a premium account. I used sales navigator and it sucks. It's not worth the money I could be paying for RainKing or DemandDB. Now I have to re-think whether premium is worth the money. Whomever made this decision mad a bade one.

johnd674
12/13/16

A good thing to use for finding new jobs and acquaintances for professional growth. Also helps to stay in touch with your former colleagues.

chadw121
Chad W.
11/25/16

This network is very useful. I think it is the great place to find job you are looking for.

efraino2
Efrain O.
11/18/16

It is the best website I have ever met...

parkerb21
11/3/16

Zero Scope!

gabrielag6
10/27/16

Everything is fake.....the site is really poor with no scope at all.

tomb228
10/13/16

I have a Premium LinkedIn account for my staffing agency, and my business relies on LinkedIn. Currently, there is a technical issue on the website, and I am not able to view candidate profiles after doing a person search. I reported the issue 2 days ago on their website, and I have received poorly written responses (not to mention there's no phone support). The issue is still unresolved. For a subscription service, I would expect at least same-day phone support.

sophiaj16
9/29/16

Linked-in site is just a waste of time. Zero scope and fake profiles. Site is good for nothing...

maryjoh1
9/20/16

LinkedIn has 600,000+++members from all over the world. It is the best website to join whether you want to network for leads or looking for a job.
You end up connecting with some great people.

bobj21
9/17/16

Obviously this site is very professional. It is a networking and quasi-social site revolving around your professional persona. The only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 for me is that I don't know that it actually does anything for me.

Sure, I can network to my heart's content - but I'm not finding job listings there. Sure, I can read lots of industry related articles but I can read those at a number of sites. Sure, employers can read my profile information and send me messages if it fits their bill but they can do that at most job sites.

It's a very solid site with a pretty sleek and easy-to-use interface. I would bump this to a 5 if the actual job listing functions were a bit more robust.

REASONS TO USE
[1] Interface is simple and easy to use
[2] Professional substitute/equivalent to facebook - you can avoid all the facebook drama
[3] It can, potentially, teach you a lot about your own personal, professional persona

REASONS TO LOSE
[1] Not a very robust job search utility
[2] Pesters you to add more to your profile even if it's finished and requests to get into your email to find contacts to add (repeatedly)

danilap
9/13/16

Mantengo contacto con mis compañeros y amigos

robertk180
9/6/16

I love LinkedIn. It is a great tool with connecting with other people in the same industry as me throughout the world.

magicp
8/30/16

Great format, awesome promos

Tip for consumers: They have sweet promos

clarkkentk
8/28/16

For those who are tired or too mature for Facebook, this belongs to you

jeffp62
8/26/16

valuable tool for contacting other professionals

lucm26
8/26/16

Full of B$£%*&^t cvs.

niche13
8/25/16

This website just made it easy for me to find my new employees

carrolls14
8/9/16

I have used this site for years. I'd hate to lose it!

jamess225
8/5/16

I have a lot to say about this website but I will keep it short.

This website lack interacting and communication with others. Looking for a Job hope you have a Outstanding resume and profile, cause you ain't getting one with out it. By the way, if your a blue collar worker, don't even waste your time signing up if you don't have a college degree. Yes you will connect with others but finding a job on there is stupid low. LinkedIn is a easy way for your employer to see what your doing. I have more to say but ill stop here..

marcelas
8/4/16

I like linkedln connections...!!

koryr1
7/16/16

Linkedin is the Perfect Place to disclose your expertise, your achievements.
Though there are many other sites in line but Linkedin is different...

122 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LinkedIn staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question