US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

maryjoh1
9/20/16

LinkedIn has 600,000+++members from all over the world. It is the best website to join whether you want to network for leads or looking for a job.
You end up connecting with some great people.

bobj21
9/17/16

Obviously this site is very professional. It is a networking and quasi-social site revolving around your professional persona. The only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 for me is that I don't know that it actually does anything for me.

Sure, I can network to my heart's content - but I'm not finding job listings there. Sure, I can read lots of industry related articles but I can read those at a number of sites. Sure, employers can read my profile information and send me messages if it fits their bill but they can do that at most job sites.

It's a very solid site with a pretty sleek and easy-to-use interface. I would bump this to a 5 if the actual job listing functions were a bit more robust.

REASONS TO USE
[1] Interface is simple and easy to use
[2] Professional substitute/equivalent to facebook - you can avoid all the facebook drama
[3] It can, potentially, teach you a lot about your own personal, professional persona

REASONS TO LOSE
[1] Not a very robust job search utility
[2] Pesters you to add more to your profile even if it's finished and requests to get into your email to find contacts to add (repeatedly)

danilap
9/13/16

Mantengo contacto con mis compañeros y amigos

robertk180
9/6/16

I love LinkedIn. It is a great tool with connecting with other people in the same industry as me throughout the world.

magicp
8/30/16

Great format, awesome promos

Tip for consumers: They have sweet promos

clarkkentk
8/28/16

For those who are tired or too mature for Facebook, this belongs to you

jeffp62
8/26/16

valuable tool for contacting other professionals

lucm26
8/26/16

Full of B$£%*&^t cvs.

niche13
8/25/16

This website just made it easy for me to find my new employees

carrolls14
8/9/16

I have used this site for years. I'd hate to lose it!

jamess225
8/5/16

I have a lot to say about this website but I will keep it short.

This website lack interacting and communication with others. Looking for a Job hope you have a Outstanding resume and profile, cause you ain't getting one with out it. By the way, if your a blue collar worker, don't even waste your time signing up if you don't have a college degree. Yes you will connect with others but finding a job on there is stupid low. LinkedIn is a easy way for your employer to see what your doing. I have more to say but ill stop here..

marcelas
8/4/16

I like linkedln connections...!!

koryr1
7/16/16

Linkedin is the Perfect Place to disclose your expertise, your achievements.
Though there are many other sites in line but Linkedin is different...

davidd242
7/14/16

Yep, you heard it. I use LinkedIn for my lead generation process and it works fine, but daaaamn their plans are super expensive!!

hollys59
7/7/16

After moving a few times, it was great to connect with old coworkers and create some new connections. Always good to network, even virtually.

cormacm7
6/21/16

Hang on that,you can hunt the good jobs and meet the interesting guys.

callenl2
6/3/16

LinkedIn very good place form for professional business.

iliyay
6/3/16

The best one and very comfortable

elizabethw75
6/2/16

LinkedIn has connected me to old friends and let me network

dawns47
6/1/16

Great service provider, just LOVE IT Highly Recommended

dj-femmiej
5/31/16

Linkedin is a nice site for networking with other business professionals but when you need any kind of support the company is terrible they want people to buy their premium package but they offer no direct email or phone support you can't even chat with customer service online their help area is a mess your emails never get to the next level of support LINKEDIN has a nice platform overall but no customer support in 2016 is unheard of and they want $20 a month I would have given them a much better rating but the customer service there sucks.

charlesl81
5/30/16

I actually got my job through LinkedIn. Never knew it was something possible and I am afraid of internet scam

aliz36
5/24/16

its like part of social responsibility to have LinkedIn account...or maybe it was really focused on business networking with less force to move to over priced paid plan or job posts...and it become full of spam..its like (pay for premium account and you can make other users lives miserable though directly texting others viewing their info and much more....and whats annoying is how some people use it as Facebook wall posting anything and nothingness...i got LinkedIn cause need to have in business card...i dont open it much or even relay on it to look up for candidates or look for potential leads...i just accept add requests every once in a while

gingere2
5/1/16

On LinkedIn is a very great profile website to meet people in your field, build your profile resume, social networking, and other opportunities that you won't be disappointed.

catrionac1
4/29/16

I think this is the best business website in which you can easily meet professional peoples.-

122 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LinkedIn staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question