Review of LinkedIn

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

baxtert5
4/10/17

Great place to communicate with individuals all over the world in business.This is a must have app to download on your computer, cell phones, and tablets...

spammerk
4/7/17

good place for finding jobs and finding more people in your field of activity but depending on your connections and feed can sometimes go in the direction of social media (annoying articles, quizes and quotes)

lonb17
3/26/17

LinkedIn is blocked since February 2017 in Russia because of customer security reasons. Customers are compromised, they say. Could the Russian government know Ed Snowden better than we do? No doubt they are right. I cannot access my Linked in Page from where I live in Russia.

anthonyg110
3/23/17

You don't really get to use all teh features until you upgrade your profile to premium but the basic version is good enough to stay in touch with business friends, colleages and potential employers. Easy to use interface.

bretth31
3/13/17

Linkedin has been very deceptive with their billing techniques. I tried to contact their billing department and could not get a response. They have no phone customer support and I have been left with a $300 charge which I did not authorize and a product which I did not use.

muhammada69
3/7/17

i love to work on this site i love it reallly much new look is great services are great. i just amaze to see the new look

mariog43
3/2/17

Have done plenty of business on Linked in and made some valuable contacts along the way. The iphone app is very handy as well.

dereke8
2/27/17

this employer must have a low appreciation for her hire and fire them all the time I have not worked for her but it must be a nightmare.

vg27
2/22/17

Some people seem to think Linked-In is for getting a job, not really.

Very similar to Facebook but based on work related and professional contacts.

Negatives, there is a premium so you don't get all features (it's not really a negative).

Positives, you get everything you need out of the site WITHOUT PAYING premium is only for those who are serious about LinkedIn.

Highly recommend for those serious about making business contacts.

You will get some people contacting you which will come across as spam, recruiters mainly for me, this is the same as anything nowadays.

jjj21
2/22/17

Absolutely useless piece of crap! No jobs came of it, let alone they annoy you with retarded offers that do not even begin to approach your profile!

pipoym
2/11/17

I find more job in this site. I am truly amazed and at the same time thankful for this kind of site. Nice one!

johnsief
12/19/16

I use this media for finding new employee, and opportunity for new business and partners, but its need to coup up with the trends.

alisone8
12/16/16

I never accessed any part of the service and canceled by the deadline. The deadline in the notification is not the real deadline. They said "cancel by Dec 8th" and I did, but they charged me hundreds of dollars anyway because I didn't cancel before the "billing deadline." To my knowledge, they never told me when the billing deadline was. If they had, I would have met it. Your only safe bet is to NEVER SIGN UP AT ALL.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER SIGN UP

tammiep2
12/15/16

When ever i need to hire someone, guess where i search first, yes you got that right, at linkedin.

davidl369
12/14/16

I am am long-term, premium plan user with an all star profile. I pay for advertising and job postings. I can't believe LinkedIn is taking away premium filters. Premium filters and unlimited search results are the only reason I pay for a premium account. I used sales navigator and it sucks. It's not worth the money I could be paying for RainKing or DemandDB. Now I have to re-think whether premium is worth the money. Whomever made this decision mad a bade one.

johnd674
12/13/16

A good thing to use for finding new jobs and acquaintances for professional growth. Also helps to stay in touch with your former colleagues.

parkerb21
11/3/16

Zero Scope!

gabrielag6
10/27/16

Everything is fake.....the site is really poor with no scope at all.

tomb228
10/13/16

I have a Premium LinkedIn account for my staffing agency, and my business relies on LinkedIn. Currently, there is a technical issue on the website, and I am not able to view candidate profiles after doing a person search. I reported the issue 2 days ago on their website, and I have received poorly written responses (not to mention there's no phone support). The issue is still unresolved. For a subscription service, I would expect at least same-day phone support.

maryjoh1
9/20/16

LinkedIn has 600,000+++members from all over the world. It is the best website to join whether you want to network for leads or looking for a job.
You end up connecting with some great people.

bobj21
9/17/16

Obviously this site is very professional. It is a networking and quasi-social site revolving around your professional persona. The only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 for me is that I don't know that it actually does anything for me.

Sure, I can network to my heart's content - but I'm not finding job listings there. Sure, I can read lots of industry related articles but I can read those at a number of sites. Sure, employers can read my profile information and send me messages if it fits their bill but they can do that at most job sites.

It's a very solid site with a pretty sleek and easy-to-use interface. I would bump this to a 5 if the actual job listing functions were a bit more robust.

REASONS TO USE
[1] Interface is simple and easy to use
[2] Professional substitute/equivalent to facebook - you can avoid all the facebook drama
[3] It can, potentially, teach you a lot about your own personal, professional persona

REASONS TO LOSE
[1] Not a very robust job search utility
[2] Pesters you to add more to your profile even if it's finished and requests to get into your email to find contacts to add (repeatedly)

danilap
9/13/16

Mantengo contacto con mis compañeros y amigos

robertk180
9/6/16

I love LinkedIn. It is a great tool with connecting with other people in the same industry as me throughout the world.

magicp
8/30/16

Great format, awesome promos

Tip for consumers: They have sweet promos

clarkkentk
8/28/16

For those who are tired or too mature for Facebook, this belongs to you

122 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LinkedIn staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question