JTV Jewelry Television reviews

Tel: 800-581-3002
CustomerCare@jtv.com

traciw13
11/10/17

I have been a wonderful customer. But there is an interface problem between jtv and PayPal. You submit an order through PayPal, jtv takes the money, and doesn't process the order. They return the money, but refuse to fix the problem. I've tried corresponding with them over 20 times about this issue and they know, but just don't care. Shop elsewhere

suej54
11/7/17
• Updated review

Had to write an update. I quit watching for a while but I felt my previous review was a little harsh. There was a host who was talking about who she was praying for, and there are A LOT of crosses. The holidays there are Christmas, but not inclusive of other beliefs (and yes, some of the hosts really need a makeover/makeunder). They are in Knoxville, TN. That being said, I do buy some of their jewelry and I am usually pleased with it. If I'm not happy it goes back, which is a pain, but thats true any time you order something online.

“Had to stop watching”
11/7/17
• Previous review

Lately I've ordered a few items from JTV but half of them had to go back for one reason or another. I have been watching the channel a fair amount, but I had to turn it off because I can't decide if they're selling jewelry or the Christian religion! So.Many.Crosses! Crosses, crosses, angels, angel wings, Hand of God jewelry, etc. etc. And the hosts go on and on about their faith and who they're praying for... goodness! A little diversity, please! And I hope some of the hosts will update their hair and makeup, they're stuck in the 80's.

patriciah176
11/1/17

Buyer Beware!! This business has horrible customer service. No one can give an answer to a missing order.

vickis79
10/26/17

I have been a customer/friend of JTV for 3 years. I order frequently. Every piece I order I have loved, both for myself and as gifts. I will continue to "wow" my bff's with your beautiful jewelry. Thank you for always being so upbeat with the hosts.

kathyk103
9/26/17

Been customer since u paid for ur own calls. By latest calculations have spent over $17,000 with JTV. Commented on Jewel School Facebook to Sheree Henry the other day 'why the item counting?' She counts items 1 by 1 sometimes as many as 12 or 15, wasting time. I said, 'I was there to expand my jewelry making knowledge not for a remedial pre k lesson in math'.I also said 'as an aside You should dress more age appropriately'. Which as an older woman she SHOULD dress in a more professional manner. Today I tried to ask a question of the guest on facebook live & found that I am now blocked. U know, I could have been more crass & said that she was an old woman and looks trashy dressing the way she does. Needless to say, I will no longer be shopping with JTV or Jewel School & will be spreading the word by all means, including social media of my experience.

jonnellc
9/25/17

I am a customer of JTV and I really like all my purchases. I love jewelry and have some experience buying and wearing it. I love the moissanite! Customer service is great also!

deanm101
9/23/17

About two months ago I bought a ring from JTV. I always thought their designs were
exclusive to them. I paid 39.00$ for the ring....Today I found the same sterling silver ring on another site, for 2.99$. I ordered the imitation today, it will be interesting to see which one is better or are they the same quality. What would you rather pay, 39.00$ or 2.99$ for the same thing? I'm going for the 2.99 version, that way I don't have to pay shipping and worry about stones falling out!

maryb502
9/6/17

Ive been a customer that has spent quite a bit of money with jtv only to be repeatedly disappointed and embarassed by their products. On the average you can guarantee that within 3 months of purchase, any gemstone jewelry you buy, you will lose the stones making it necessary to send it back for repair only to encounter some issue that ends up costing more money. I dont believe you should have to buy the jewel safe insurance all the time if the product is what you hype it up to be. I dont like playing mail tag as I call it, Ive purchased the stuff to wear it, not keep the post office busy sending stuff back and forth. I have been embarassed by giving things as gifts that fall apart within a month of giving them. The show hosts make everything sound so wonderful but Im not out to try and impress or fool anyone with my jewelry. The only good product Ive found is the Bali line. Everything Ive purchased from that line has proven to be worthwhile so far. I have a jtv card with a small balance which will be paid then I will forget them. I may watch for the entertainment factor as I cant believe that they will continue to dupe people like theyve done to me. All I can say is for anyone out there, reconsider before you purchase. Their products are too large to be believable and simply not worth the money or the aggravation you end up with.

darwinsd
8/26/17

I land on the JTV channel for mindless viewing when CNN and MSNCB has commercials..I think SNL,if they haven't already,should do a comedy sketch on the hosts of JTV as there is so much material to work with:^)..I'm in agreement with you in regards to hawking their religious artifacts..but then again they are based in Tennessee and you know how much country folk love their superstitious myths..lol..I have to laugh when one of the hosts say that I need to get one of their jewelry pieces in my life.. I talk back and say " I'm picking up the phone now".."I'm dialing"..when of course I'm not..lol..Over all I enjoy watching the show as I find the different personalities interesting as they have some heavy hitters..Sad though that there are so many whose addiction they are feeding..What I wish though is that they would say an item is $100.00 and none of this $99.99 bs..lol..Say it! IT'S A HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! lol

carola134
8/26/17

I have made two previous purchases from JTV and returned both of them because they looked cheap. This time I only paid $47 plus shipping for a lab-created ruby ring. I'll keep it because I don't want to pay the flat return cost plus shipping. And I'll wear the ring, even though there's a chip on the girdle that catches my fingernail! And the cushion cut top is crooked. I will keep it because the stone is a gorgeous red with the lavender hues of a true ruby, but I'll make sure to tell everyone it's JTV = crappy quality.

Tip for consumers: One return = maybe I'm just too picky. Two returns = okay I'm not sold on their promises anymore. Three times burned = I'm not getting bargains, they're selling crap and I'm wasting my hard-earned cash. STAY AWAY!

kims272
8/15/17

Love the beautiful rings BELLA LUCE has BUT, RODIUM PLATING TURNS BLACK WHILE LAYING IN MY JEWELRY BOX. CANT WEAR UNLESS I POLISH EVERYTIME I WANT TO WEAR IT.

gaylew18
7/30/17

I have a diamond ring that should have had rodium but it didn't. That ring has to be polished everyday or the band turns black. I also have a bella ring with white and champaige stones that is loosing it's "gold plating". They make friends with you and make you feel like you just have to have it but just get the remote and change channels. I don't know how they can get away with selling us junk but they are doing it. Stop shopping with them. You're waisting your money. Learned my lesson!!

veronical41
7/27/17

I just want to say that I ordered once and never again, they have lying customer service reps such as Kyle and Jerred and a girl who I can't remember her name that will go to extreme of putting false information on an account (Kylle) and also lying about not receiving information to put on account. (Jarred) Beware they might be telling you something and putting something else on your account notes, and at the end of this horrible expierence i was left with no bracelet and lots of aggravation. This was the first and last time I will order from them.

antoinettei
7/14/17

I twice ordered items and paid in full ( not "stretchpay). I thought it would be fun regardless of the quality. Twice after the shipment date and receipt of an email alleging the item was shipped, credit card authorized for over 4 days, they cancelled. Why? The lovely rep tonite says because having a shipping address is too high a risk. I was orderi g a $50 item and had paid in full. I dont know their true motives but if they cant trust a retired attorney with two homes I am not trusting that it would have been genuine silver for $50!! No more TV junk jewelry for me!

susiek8
7/11/17

I have been shopping with JTV for years & can tell you it is a "Hit & Miss" with them. I have purchased over 25 or more silver (?) gemstone rings from them and was happy until recently I looked in my jewerly box & saw that 4 of the rings looked horrible, they now have a blackish coppery look to the silver & my 3 stone apatite one has the stones now looking cloudy too! Awful!! I tried washing them in soap & water, Nothing.... Then I used silver/gemstone cleaner, still nothing. They are JUNK & one was one of my favorite Peridot rings!! I trusted JTV but now I feel dupped by them!!! SO disappointed.... About the hosts, I personally love them all ( with the exception of one lady who gets on my nerves) but now I will not believe them any longer.... So if you want take your chance with JYV ~ you may get a nice quality item OR a Cracker Jack item....

maureenm58
7/9/17

For those New Customer of JTV before you buy the item make sure you like it! and don't buy bunch from them because if you return the item they will charge you double shipping FEE . shipping of $2.99 or depend on their shipping fee that day and you pay $6.99 returning fee and that is constant fee for returning. so carefull... if you buy 5 items and you going to return it you going to pay $50.00 for the 5 items a big loose of money for an ordinary people....

deboraha50
7/2/17

I am an insomniac...my tv in set to JTV all the time, through the early mornings...I have been a customer & viewer since JTV just sold gemstones...I have purchased several hundreds & hundred dollars worth their gem stones & jewelry...recently I had to close my mother's account & because she used my address & phone number, my accout was cancelled too..,But, my point in writing, is to make it clear, that I have no idea what these writers are saying...In all my time with JTV I've NEVER had one single problem, like they've written about...One time I did order & receive a ring, that I believed didn't live up to the sales persons pitch...I had also bought the protection package...I mailed the ring back & JTV replaced the ring & protection card with-in a month...The replacement ring not only lived up to, but surpassed the original sales pitch...This has been the constant norm for me...So in closing I will say this...some people will complain & make a mountain out of a mole hill, about anything...the majority of these complainers prove that...But right now, I'm going to look into buying some blue zircon...they look just yummy!!!...

melodyg10
6/23/17

But ,I don't like the one review,I really don't like the guys selling jewelry, but people don't need to say they are groofy,and as far as girl friend Friday,let them where what they want to.they are just selling jewelry,that person needs to get a life,don't be a hater...come on,if you don't like watching all them ,then go to the mall,and pay hundreds, if you can even find that cool of jewelry.

ls147
6/21/17

don't buy online, they just charge your cc but they don't process the order, go away!! waist of time and frustation

susanf138
6/20/17

I have been shopping on their site for about 2yrs. Most of the stuff I bought was of good quality. I returned a diamond ring due to not having much sparkle. No problem getting my money back in a timely manner. I did have a diamond ring with small stones and 3 of them fell out. It was too late to return, so jewel safe is the best option for more expensive items. Their moissanite rings are beautiful! The platineve setting is very nice and looks expensive and is nickel free. I continue to buy from them to this day. Great customer service and nice products for the most part.

dorothyc37
6/15/17

I have been buying from JTV for several years. I have never had a problem. I had one package lost they refunded my money immediately with no questions. I have returned a few items mostly things that I didn't like then yes I paid shipping but anything that was damaged or wrong they paid shipping. Everything I have purchased has been good quality, not the quality that you get from tiffany but you do get what you pay for. It allows a person to collect more jewelry which I love. I have given a bunch as gifts and never had anyone tell me they didn't want it. And as far as the hosts I agree that I do like some more than others but if I don't want to see them I change the channel. Obviously if you don't like girlfriend Friday you must not be from the south, cause that's how we are. Just as educated but know how to have fun and be happy. We need more of that in this world. Just be selective when you shop. Enjoy don't be judgemental.

patriziar1
6/9/17

Please do away with the Rockafellas and Girlfriend Friday. The men are totally Goofy, overweight and not believable. As for Friday night gals, Blondie and Misty need to dress in accordance to their age group. They are well over the 30 age bracket and stop preening their hair. Fakes!

charlab1
6/1/17

I haven't received anything from JTV yet but I often check in on the channel to see what is being offered. Most times I give up after several minutes because they just chatter on endlessly without showing the piece they are selling. The hosts talk way too much about their personal lives and not enough about the jewelry pieces. Or there is a lot of drama about the item and much drum rolling only to feature something unimpressive.

joslynj
5/23/17

I seen a ring that I fell in love with one day watching the show. So I went online and ordered it. It came quickly and I was super excited. The very first day a stone came out. I was in love with the ring so of course I ordered another. That too fell apart I was disappointed. Not worth it.

brookenickm
5/16/17

I have read many negative reviews about this company stating they never received a tracking number for their order. I don't understand this. I place an order online on the 13th, and received notification form ups on the 15th that it had been shipped. I have a tracking number, and the whole process has been smooth.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I wonder if this is why 4 of my JTV rings have the metal turned a blackish copperish color - Yuk!! I am so disappointed!! And my 3 stone apatite has even had the stones get cloudy!! Junk!!

By Susie K.

if your working for jtv . you will ber lying about everthng that is peddled on jtv , jtv does peddle fake stones for real stones . that is fact no fiction . a lab creates verson of a real gam stone . is never . never the verson of the real thing . man can not recreate nature . dident you read . all lab. created things . have to be cared for very carefully . ? read that . and stay away from lab. created concuctions that are being sold at jtv . the real russian alexandrite . has been lab. created since before the 60th , fake colors . and most importanr .. the fake and phony . material. that labs. use in trying to create . but jtv . sells those fake plastic. glass resin or whatever fale material to the costumer for the real thing . even selling them as brasilian alexandrites. there is no such thing . never was and never will . we believe jtv makes up their own fake names and put them on fake lab. created concuctions .. the real russian alexandrite is no more for many many years . only about a handfull had the priviledge of owning on of those humble stones . i was one of the lucky ones ..i had it set in a to high setting and after 2 month i lost the stone .. .. because the are no more and only a few people owned or seen one of thoe real authentic russian alexandrite jtv takes it on themselfs to peddle those fake alexandrites for the real gem stone . because the costumer does not know the differents . between the the real and fake . the blue star saphire. jtv peddles the fake bluestar saphire as the real bluestar saphire . jtv.s are fake and phony . with thin long. white striped plastered all over that fake thing. from one end to the other . even people who have no idea how a bluestar sapphire should look like should wonder just by looking at that fake bluestar sappire.. and . jtv.s fake bluestar sappire . does not move .. it is stationary .. while in the real blue sapphire the star moves with every turn of the stone . a beautiful thing to watch . and the blue color is of . the same goes with the pink and the black star sapphire . the small beautiful star inside moves when the stone is moved . it never never stands still . regardles of how you turn the stone . that is what jtv peddles . fake stones for real stones . then there is that fake sultanite , that suppose to turn in to beautiful colors depending on the light . the stone is layed in . jtv.s sultanite ... again ..a fake stone .. that jtv peddles for the real thing . and changing in to beautiful colors . this fake stone the call sultanite .. will never .. never.. never.. chasnge in to any other color . never . it shows the only color it has . an unsighly grayish color . a fake stone peddled by jtv , costumers have been scammed again and again . we say .. stay away from jtv alltogether . do not buy any jewelry . and a no no no for gems from jtv . you will be scammed 100% . i ordered from jtv long time ago . a ruby ring with diamond accsent.. what i got .. was sponge coral .. and no diamonds . just a few pieces carved and highly polished to look like diamonds . it went back at once ..

By LENI S.

THE POOL CONTAINS CHLORINE,, I WOULDENT TAKE THAT CHANCE ,

By LENI S.

The jewelry is great!! It looks brand new all the time. Continues to sparkle.The shine is great!! My color has never faded. The jewelry is like all jewelry you have to take care of it. Jewelry has to have maint. on it. I am very careful with mine so I have never had any problems at all.

By Lisa J.

Sometimes there are side stones and resizing stretches/tightens the prongs or setting that holds those stones and they may loosen, fall out or even break. If you really love a ring and it is not available in your size, order a larger size and get your jeweler to add "bumps" inside the ring to compensate

By Deborah H.

I had a similar problem - I spent between postal/ups and jtv 3 hours on the phone. I contacted my local usps - didn't have it, the point before them - didn't have it. UPS who was to deliver to usps could only read what I could see on the screen but would not assist anyone but the sender. Contact JTV (by now flustered) but young man was very helpful. He went through the same hoops I did but finally UPS would give him more info. Basically no one knew where it was. Got UPS supervisor who told JTV to file claim, they would pay it & expedited shipping to get me my item. Took a JTV supervisor to agree (9 days, req. 10) but did. Had my item in 2 days then.. Keep trying....

By Jeannie H.

I can't obviously say about your bracelet but it could be sterling in the bracelet with a stainless clasp. IMO - if that is the case it is probably better as most JTV jewellery is plated, which can with wear or soap & chemicals come off. The clasp will take most of the use and being stainless would make it stronger and less likely to discolour.

By Jeannie H.
Questions? Get answers from the JTV Jewelry Television staff and other customers.

3 Photos for JTV Jewelry Television