JTV Jewelry Television reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

veronicap24
3/16/17

I just purchase a Bella Luce ring but I haven't received it as of yet. Does anyone have any reviews on this designer or how it holds up and how the jewelry looks in person? just curious..

deborahh95
3/3/17

I have shopped JTV for over 20 years (going back to ACN), and spent well over ten thousand dollars (probably closer to twenty) in purchases for myself or as gifts. Over the decades, I have bought hundreds of items of quality, excellent value and even referred numerous friends to JTV. Rarely have I returned an item, instead I would typically eat the cost and either give it away to a friend or donate it to charity if it did not meet my standards. This last "purchase" is the final straw over the last year of frustration with quality of items available, online process and Customer Service.
Using the online site, my cart had 1 item (a Zircon gemstone), I was ready to finalized the process when I saw some beautiful bracelets being shown on TV. Quickly I grabbed 2 of them and started the checkout process. Using my auto fill information and hitting the purchase button, the zircon I ordered was no longer available and was placed on my wish list, I deleted that item because I did not want to wait for when it MIGHT become available, but NOTHING was indicated about the 2 bracelets NOT being available. I finished the ordering process and received NO confirmation. The bracelets were sold out and my order DID NOT go thru. Start to finish this took less than 30 seconds....less than 30, more like 20 so let me make that clear. I did not sit on the bracelets at all. An announcement then came over the air that the bracelets were sold out.
Let me put this into perspective: You are in line at a store with a purchase, you place it on the counter, the sales associate rings it up and as you pull out your credit card, another sales associate grabs your item and then sells it to another customer. JTV wants you to order online, but it seems they give phone orders preferential treatment, this is not how you should conduct business.
Understandably upset, I then placed a call to CS and was forwarded to Customer Experience Service Team. The representative was useless, unprofessional and said that I would receive a call from a supervisor before abruptly hanging up on me. I never received a call back. A later attempt got me back to Customer Experience. SURPRISE...my gut instinct was correct, there was no report of the previous conversation with Miss Sunshine. I was then told that my complaint WOULD be forwarded and a return call would come from a supervisor (this time I feel it may happen, but I am not holding my breath).
It's understandable that the price of precious metals and decreased supply of gemstones have greatly altered the market, that a company must roll with the times to make a profit for their CEO, shareholders and employees, but the quality of gems, finished products and offerings has declined drastically over the past few years with this company and I expect more from a CS rep than the attitude of a disgruntled teen ager working at a fast food restaurant.
JTV was once a great company to purchase from, too bad they have declined over the years.
To sum up my latest experience *insert as many four-letter words as desired*

nikj3
2/24/17

they false advertise and if you send anything back God forbid you will be charged the shipping..and that's not fair if you were unhappy with the item..or the item isn't up to the standard you thought from the show..they should be ashamed

saraj69
2/22/17

OMG,, Its Wednesday, 2-22-2017 7:35PM and I am about to blow my brains out!
I am trying to watch the show and all I've heard for 2 hours now is , "do you think my sister and I look like twins?" It is so freaking annoying.. Why doesn't the management tell her to just talk about the items...If its not her sister its her religion..
I love the items and have purchased but she has to be spoken to,,,,,,

chrisk157
2/8/17

I don't agree with some of these problems. I have bought lots,lots. I did have to send a few back. But what I usually stick with is Charles Winston Moissanite. Love them.

georgiaj8
2/3/17

I have only been buying from JTV for about 7 months. So far I have been very pleased with my purchases. When I have contacted their Customer Care Services with questions. They have been extremely polite and helpful. I love being able to shop from home for items that I know are good and that can be returned if there are problems. I have no qualms about recommending JTV to my friends and family.

jacquelined36
1/22/17

For two shows the host stated and it was posted in the corner of the screen free shipping on this item. This happened on two separate occasions. I was still charged shipping. I called customer service. They said well we cannot hear what the host offers!!! Ok..........I get that but someone should communicate with them. Two weeks later the shipping charge is still on my account. FALSE Advertising and no one cared to take care of it. Now that's a lack of customer service. Jewelry is nice but if you cannot trust the company what's the point of ordering? None!

debrag47
1/19/17

I have bought single gemstones and jewelry from JTV, I Love JTV! I give gems and jewelry for gifts. JTV makes this affordable for me! The people at JTV are very pleasant and helpful! A very wonderful shopping experience! All the JTV Host are pleasant and warm personalities! very down to Earth!

carolm172
1/16/17

The best thing about this site is the off Park collection. I don't have much use for anything else they sell. But every time off Park comes on I buy something. haven't been disappointed yet! I DO have a hard time listening to the host's talk because they sound pretty phony like bad used car salesmen!

melaniev10
12/26/16

Sitting here looking at the lovely jewelry on jtv but unfamiliar with Bella Luce so decided to research. Having done that decided to search reviews, glad i did. Doesnt sound like a company i want to get involved with so I'll move on.

evanc32
12/15/16

These people are crooks! Salesmanship is one thing but outright lying is not only unacceptable, IT'S FRAUD! By the reviews it's obvious that many of you feel as I do. If so, I encourage you to write a brief letter or email describing your experience and send to the Bureau of Consumer Affairs (get address from internet). These greedy miscreants deserve to be shut down!

deec48
11/6/16

JTV =Trash. 280.00 10k ring. Wore one month later, lost two stones and JTV would not replace or repair without a charge of 20.00. No refund. Wasted the money. JTV does NOT stand behind their product.

ROCKS/GEMPORIA MUCH BETTER COMPANY. BETTER WARRANTY. WILL REFUND FULL AMOUNT PLUS SHIPPING.

ardenj
10/7/16

Very disatisfied with paying a high premium cost for over night delivery. I still have not received this product and may not be delivered until sometime next week. Yes, I did speak with one of their "Customer Care" persons and not once was I offered a shipping refund. Her attitude was an "Oh well...". Should have gone with the free shipping and handling and probably would receive the package the same delivery date. Despite wanting the items, I will refuse delivery and have the items returned to JTV. From this point forward I will use a different shopping network and severe all ties with JTV. I refuse to do ANY business with them!

billyt19
10/7/16

ordered a diamond necklace for our son's bride to be for her something new gift for their wedding and was totally let down by JTV! The necklace was guaranteed to be delivered the day before the wedding but when it didn't arrive a call was made to JTV customer service who informed us that the necklace failed to get shipped! We were left with no choice but to rush out to a jewelry store to buy a necklace! Apparently with JTV if you select expedited shipping they will decide whether to oblige or not!! Disappointed to say the least and will look else where next time I need a piece of jewelry!!

morgana26
10/6/16

I must say I am very shocked at all the negative reviews. I have been a loyal customer to JTV for a year now and I have never one issue with them. Anytime the jewelry is defective ( which has only occurred once for me), the customer service is great and will send you a return label and get your new jewelry right out to you. I have ordered several pieces from JTV and use them solely to build up my jewelry collection. The online ordering process is very easy and the shipping is fairly quick too. Also, my favorite part of JTV, the stretch pay option is a really convenient way for people like me (college student, not so much money to play with) to own nice fine jewelry without the huge up front price tag. Their jewelry is truly great quality and their customer service is fantastic.

I just had to put my experience out there. It makes me sad to see so many bad reviews of JTV because they have never done any wrong to me. Because of them I am able to build my collection of gorgeous jewelry now and not have to wait until I have graduated college and am making more money.

Tip for consumers: Use the stretch pay option and get you a matching set! So worth making payments for having a complete set of jewelry!

carmenu2
9/30/16

I would like to know who determines what an item is. I purchased what was supposed to be Niassa Ruby's, and another clear stone Bracelet. I took it to my local jeweler and he said that the Rubies were not even Rubies were not even real rubies.

There is something seriously amiss with this company and I will never buy from them agaain.

kadenab
9/5/16

While most of the time I have to say their jewelry is well priced for the value, do some checking. This happened quite naturally, I wasn't even suspecting this. Today is Labor Day, and its another BIG sweeping sale across JTV . IG savings, SLASHED prices lol . i DON"T think so ! I happened to have several items in my cart that I was waiting to buy. I had returned items and wanted to wait until they received them before buying gifts for some people.
I knew what every single item in my cart cost. I found out my items were returned and credited, so I went to my cart today. The items I wanted to buy had been gone up!!!! lolol... Instead of costing 109.00 One now cost 159.00 With an old JTV of 189.00 which I know for a fact, it never was priced at. All the other items followed the same. All were jacked up at least 40-50 dollars lol.. On top of that, one or two items that were buried deep in pages and had never even been reviewed were now being shown on the first page as items that were slashed due to high demand. JTV tracks what you have in your cart, how long, what you spend, etc.... If you want something, DO not keep it in your cart. The only REAL bargain is to watch the show on sales or on JTV.com afterward and see what the items were. Those 29.99 and 39.00 really are bargains. Those 149.00 and 129.00 items are all fake. I can promise you they were originally 89.00 or 79.00 and SOMEONE wanted it and had it in their cart a bit too long. Besides this, they are great with returns. Customer service is wonderful, and I do love them. So they cheat a little. Just watch what they do, that's all.

Tip for consumers: read the review, and just watch out for sale day.

josephm182
9/4/16

Most of the rings are real nice but here and there a ring just does not hold up to either the expectations or as the online presents it.

stephaniep67
9/4/16

I RETURNED A LARGE NUMBER OF ITEMS DUE TO FINANCIAL ISSUES, NONE OF THESE HAD BEEN WORN. JTV CHARGED ME RESTOCKING FEES, STATING THAT THEY HAD ANALYZED THE ITEMS, AND SEVERAL WERE WORN. I FOUGHT THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND WAS READ THE SAME SCRIPT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, HOW THEIR RETURNS DEPT HAS CRITERIA BY WHICH THEY JUDGE ITEMS HAVE BEEN WORN. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB, HOPING TO GET REFUNDED THE RESTOCKING FEES, WHICH KATIE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISED TO HANDLE HERSELF. OBVIOUSLY, KATIE DID NOTHING BUT GIVE OUT WRONG INFORMATION.

pamb50
7/15/16

Ring purchased by my mother for my birthday, stone has fallen out twice, and then my finance bought a ring and a stone fell out too. Had to have repaired at jeweler because was purchased over 30 days before, Christmas gift is why. The jeweler informs me the gem in my ring isn't what was advertised its a cheaper gem sapphire that's the color of the stone advertised. Pure lies and crappy craftsmanship not worth the savings if you have to worry the stones will fall out or being real all I can say is..........BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
If it's to good to be true it is!!!!!!!!!!!

willy-s
7/12/16

I have shopped here for years everybody is so nice and prices can't be beat.you must shop here! love everything I have got.

jerrym85
6/24/16

in late 2015 i ordered 2 bella eterity bands for my mother the 2nd time she wore them a stone fell out of 1 of them i contacted them and they told me to send it back as defective and i did and asked to have it replaced they credited my card so i reordered 1 to replace it now after a few months another set has fallen out they tell me they can not do anything because its past the 30 day limit and i didn't buy the warrenty being defective doesn't mater to them and their reps are ther to help them make big money at your expense as they say their stones are set and handled by their own people then why are their rings stamped inside for china thailand etc i will never buy from them again

gaylec8
4/27/16

I do not understand all the negative reviews. I have been incredibly happy with the products I have bought from JTV, as well as their customer service,

I have spent thousands with them, and have received beautiful items, always at way under market price. I know, because I have had my jeweler of thirty plus years look and appraise them, he is usually floored at the prices I paid.

You do have to be a savvy shopper. You need to know something about gems and what to look for, you need to understand settings and mountings, and you need to be selective about what you buy. Also, you absolutely must add the JTV warranty. Everything I have needed to have repaired has been done in a timely and professional manner, so I would never take a chance and buy something without the warranty.

I am so happy with JTV, their products, pricing, customer service, vast selection and ease of use, that I rarely buy jewelry anywhere else.

They get a resounding five stars from this happy customer.

sallyr27
4/18/16

I hand been reading about all of you worn refund problems, this is what I do, and i get results, first you call customer service and tell them that you want to speak to a supervisor, (a supervisor is ther only one who can give you credit to make things right) ther agent will ask you what is it concerning and will try to get you too tell them and then they will try to fix the problem, but they cant, I just tell them that I am a good customer, but a very unhappy customer and i want to make a complaint, that i don't wish to repete myself so its just best to have a supervisor call me back, they usually call in a day or 2, and I have my notes ready, and I will not hang up until I'm satisfied, and if they don't offer anything for my trouble, I make sure I tell them that I feel they should compensate me for my trouble, and they do, so stick to your guns, don't back down, and demand what you want until your satisfied. I hope this helps

georgetteb
4/15/16

I love to $#*! the hosts feet.....

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JTV Jewelry Television staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
margaretv22
Margaret V.
on 2/16/17
Answer
deborahh95
Deborah H.
A: Sometimes there are side stones and resizing stretches/tightens the prongs or setting that holds those stones and they may loosen, fall out or even break. If you really love a ring and it is not available in your size, order a larger size and get your jeweler to add "bumps" inside the ring to compensate
3 weeks, 3 days ago