US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

deec48
11/6/16

JTV =Trash. 280.00 10k ring. Wore one month later, lost two stones and JTV would not replace or repair without a charge of 20.00. No refund. Wasted the money. JTV does NOT stand behind their product.

ROCKS/GEMPORIA MUCH BETTER COMPANY. BETTER WARRANTY. WILL REFUND FULL AMOUNT PLUS SHIPPING.

ardenj
10/7/16

Very disatisfied with paying a high premium cost for over night delivery. I still have not received this product and may not be delivered until sometime next week. Yes, I did speak with one of their "Customer Care" persons and not once was I offered a shipping refund. Her attitude was an "Oh well...". Should have gone with the free shipping and handling and probably would receive the package the same delivery date. Despite wanting the items, I will refuse delivery and have the items returned to JTV. From this point forward I will use a different shopping network and severe all ties with JTV. I refuse to do ANY business with them!

billyt19
10/7/16

ordered a diamond necklace for our son's bride to be for her something new gift for their wedding and was totally let down by JTV! The necklace was guaranteed to be delivered the day before the wedding but when it didn't arrive a call was made to JTV customer service who informed us that the necklace failed to get shipped! We were left with no choice but to rush out to a jewelry store to buy a necklace! Apparently with JTV if you select expedited shipping they will decide whether to oblige or not!! Disappointed to say the least and will look else where next time I need a piece of jewelry!!

morgana26
10/6/16

I must say I am very shocked at all the negative reviews. I have been a loyal customer to JTV for a year now and I have never one issue with them. Anytime the jewelry is defective ( which has only occurred once for me), the customer service is great and will send you a return label and get your new jewelry right out to you. I have ordered several pieces from JTV and use them solely to build up my jewelry collection. The online ordering process is very easy and the shipping is fairly quick too. Also, my favorite part of JTV, the stretch pay option is a really convenient way for people like me (college student, not so much money to play with) to own nice fine jewelry without the huge up front price tag. Their jewelry is truly great quality and their customer service is fantastic.

I just had to put my experience out there. It makes me sad to see so many bad reviews of JTV because they have never done any wrong to me. Because of them I am able to build my collection of gorgeous jewelry now and not have to wait until I have graduated college and am making more money.

Tip for consumers: Use the stretch pay option and get you a matching set! So worth making payments for having a complete set of jewelry!

carmenu2
9/30/16

I would like to know who determines what an item is. I purchased what was supposed to be Niassa Ruby's, and another clear stone Bracelet. I took it to my local jeweler and he said that the Rubies were not even Rubies were not even real rubies.

There is something seriously amiss with this company and I will never buy from them agaain.

kadenab
9/5/16

While most of the time I have to say their jewelry is well priced for the value, do some checking. This happened quite naturally, I wasn't even suspecting this. Today is Labor Day, and its another BIG sweeping sale across JTV . IG savings, SLASHED prices lol . i DON"T think so ! I happened to have several items in my cart that I was waiting to buy. I had returned items and wanted to wait until they received them before buying gifts for some people.
I knew what every single item in my cart cost. I found out my items were returned and credited, so I went to my cart today. The items I wanted to buy had been gone up!!!! lolol... Instead of costing 109.00 One now cost 159.00 With an old JTV of 189.00 which I know for a fact, it never was priced at. All the other items followed the same. All were jacked up at least 40-50 dollars lol.. On top of that, one or two items that were buried deep in pages and had never even been reviewed were now being shown on the first page as items that were slashed due to high demand. JTV tracks what you have in your cart, how long, what you spend, etc.... If you want something, DO not keep it in your cart. The only REAL bargain is to watch the show on sales or on JTV.com afterward and see what the items were. Those 29.99 and 39.00 really are bargains. Those 149.00 and 129.00 items are all fake. I can promise you they were originally 89.00 or 79.00 and SOMEONE wanted it and had it in their cart a bit too long. Besides this, they are great with returns. Customer service is wonderful, and I do love them. So they cheat a little. Just watch what they do, that's all.

Tip for consumers: read the review, and just watch out for sale day.

josephm182
9/4/16

Most of the rings are real nice but here and there a ring just does not hold up to either the expectations or as the online presents it.

stephaniep67
9/4/16

I RETURNED A LARGE NUMBER OF ITEMS DUE TO FINANCIAL ISSUES, NONE OF THESE HAD BEEN WORN. JTV CHARGED ME RESTOCKING FEES, STATING THAT THEY HAD ANALYZED THE ITEMS, AND SEVERAL WERE WORN. I FOUGHT THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND WAS READ THE SAME SCRIPT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, HOW THEIR RETURNS DEPT HAS CRITERIA BY WHICH THEY JUDGE ITEMS HAVE BEEN WORN. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB, HOPING TO GET REFUNDED THE RESTOCKING FEES, WHICH KATIE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISED TO HANDLE HERSELF. OBVIOUSLY, KATIE DID NOTHING BUT GIVE OUT WRONG INFORMATION.

pamb50
7/15/16

Ring purchased by my mother for my birthday, stone has fallen out twice, and then my finance bought a ring and a stone fell out too. Had to have repaired at jeweler because was purchased over 30 days before, Christmas gift is why. The jeweler informs me the gem in my ring isn't what was advertised its a cheaper gem sapphire that's the color of the stone advertised. Pure lies and crappy craftsmanship not worth the savings if you have to worry the stones will fall out or being real all I can say is..........BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
If it's to good to be true it is!!!!!!!!!!!

willy-s
7/12/16

I have shopped here for years everybody is so nice and prices can't be beat.you must shop here! love everything I have got.

jerrym85
6/24/16

in late 2015 i ordered 2 bella eterity bands for my mother the 2nd time she wore them a stone fell out of 1 of them i contacted them and they told me to send it back as defective and i did and asked to have it replaced they credited my card so i reordered 1 to replace it now after a few months another set has fallen out they tell me they can not do anything because its past the 30 day limit and i didn't buy the warrenty being defective doesn't mater to them and their reps are ther to help them make big money at your expense as they say their stones are set and handled by their own people then why are their rings stamped inside for china thailand etc i will never buy from them again

gaylec8
4/27/16

I do not understand all the negative reviews. I have been incredibly happy with the products I have bought from JTV, as well as their customer service,

I have spent thousands with them, and have received beautiful items, always at way under market price. I know, because I have had my jeweler of thirty plus years look and appraise them, he is usually floored at the prices I paid.

You do have to be a savvy shopper. You need to know something about gems and what to look for, you need to understand settings and mountings, and you need to be selective about what you buy. Also, you absolutely must add the JTV warranty. Everything I have needed to have repaired has been done in a timely and professional manner, so I would never take a chance and buy something without the warranty.

I am so happy with JTV, their products, pricing, customer service, vast selection and ease of use, that I rarely buy jewelry anywhere else.

They get a resounding five stars from this happy customer.

sallyr27
4/18/16

I hand been reading about all of you worn refund problems, this is what I do, and i get results, first you call customer service and tell them that you want to speak to a supervisor, (a supervisor is ther only one who can give you credit to make things right) ther agent will ask you what is it concerning and will try to get you too tell them and then they will try to fix the problem, but they cant, I just tell them that I am a good customer, but a very unhappy customer and i want to make a complaint, that i don't wish to repete myself so its just best to have a supervisor call me back, they usually call in a day or 2, and I have my notes ready, and I will not hang up until I'm satisfied, and if they don't offer anything for my trouble, I make sure I tell them that I feel they should compensate me for my trouble, and they do, so stick to your guns, don't back down, and demand what you want until your satisfied. I hope this helps

georgetteb
4/15/16

I love to $#*! the hosts feet.....

joannj6
4/15/16

JTV double dips when u return an item. I will never purchase another item from them.

ds150
4/12/16

I love everything that I have purchased from JTV!!!
I love the sterling silver and the gems!!! I wish that they would bring back some items that are sold out!!!

alisac6
4/9/16

I have purchased several items from their CZ line Bella Luce. The items are pretty, the ability to mk monthly payments appeal to many. Here is why Im telling you to run 1st the shipping is slow I hv only received my purchases quickly when I paid extra for express shipping. Usually you order and use standard shipping it will arrive in 5 days and thats long mostly I hv paid standard shipping from other companies and items will arrive 3-4 days. JTV items hv taken 7 days sometimes 2 wks. Sending items back is easy you can use the prepaid return label and the shipping is deducted from the return amount. My items hv arrived in a regular box and usually a velvet pouch. Every single item I hv ordered has been sterling silver rhodium plating on some. They all hv turned blk and cleaning makes it worse.. The stones are pretty for a week at best then cloudy and no amount of cleaning helps. The settings on my necklaces and bracelets hv all broken or stones hv easily fallen out. I hv used no harsh cleaners I hv even taken some to my jewelry store to be cleaned and the jeweler is shocked at the end results. Its not my skin causing this. I hv purchased sterling silver cz pieces from other retailers in fact I wear a cz tennis bracelet everyday and hv no problem cleaning it I only paid 15 bucks for it yet its still pretty and I wear it everyday. I hv purchased over 10 items hoping that maybe I did something wrong. Every single time I hv been disappointed. They offer a protection plan but lets just say that its a joke. Just save yourself the trouble and money. You can look but don't buy. Especially if you plan on giving the item as a gift save yourself the embarrassment.

lanels
3/18/16

I got to wear them 3 times before they broke. They should call this company Junk Tv. I had to send the necklace back due to how cheap it looked and not laying straight on my neck. I will never watch or buy anything from Junk Tv again. BUYER BEWARE

karenak
3/17/16

I see people on here grousing about stuff they bought from jtv. One was complaining about losing a tiny diamond from a ring. If you are not careful with multistoned settings it will happen no matter where you bought. Other people complain about glued in stones falling out, I always check the web site for info on the setting glued, bezel or prong. This helps me decide whether to get an item or not, glued items need to be kept out of water as much as possible because it is GLUE and will get weaker every time it is wet. If you are buying the cheapest stuff they have it is not real gemstones so yes it could look like junk. My point is buyers need to know and understand what they are buying so they understand how to take care of it. I have bought many things since 2007 and yes some things were sent back because I didn't like the quality or style when I saw it at home. My returns are processed in a timely fashion for a smart label, these do not get handled like regular mail, it's slower so I went back to paying for my own shipping and learned its cheaper and faster. I have kept most of my purchases however and have had no problems with losing stones because 1. I don't sleep in my jewelry, prongs get stuck in bedding and brake, 2. never wear jewelry when cleaning, cleaning agents are caustic and will change color of stones, plus break down metals so prongs break, 3. don not put alcohol based hand sanitizer or wear swimming, alcohol and chlorine are really caustic on all metals causing weakness which leads to breaks and more lost stones. I understand that jewelry should hold up to wear but if you aren't taking care of it properly you will have problems, the golden rule is wear with care. Every ring that I have purchased from them has all the stones and I have several multistone rings. I am pleased with all my loose gemstones that I buy, understanding that since mother earth created it will not always be perfect and I do my research of other places to make sure the price is not way out there, usually buy my stones on clearance and have some very nice rare gems. I saw another complaining about hand setting, they are handset pieces in mass quantities and yes made in china but guess what, so is everyone else's jewelry and they are more pricey on the other networks and less informed. I agree that the hosts can be rather pushy with their pitch but they are selling something so that makes them salespeople and everywhere you go you get pushed to buy by a salesperson, it's their job!

doreenm10
3/12/16

Why does the stones keep falling out. The stones even fall out 1to2 days after receive it. Is this a trick for us to buy more. The insurance doesn't help any. Ps avoid the dock items. Also I wanted to buy a mystic topaz from jtv and my son found THE SAME ONE ON EBAY. He bought me one fro m ebay and saved over thirty dollars! Figure that one We are the fools and they fill their pocket

simonk36
3/12/16

I have received a lot of items from them and they were usually nice but then I started seeing those charges in my account! When I called them they said that those were "ghost charges" and they'll drop! Hmmm
Also I caught hosts exaggerating the facts about gems and "values" to sell more items! One host even said that "Amber was rare" Really?
Shop from them at your own risk!

djd4
3/11/16

This is Jewelry TV. These people model themselves after qv* in terms of luring customers and offering "convenient terms" (JTV's term is flex pay, LOL) to get people to buy subpar quality bling that is akin to dollar store merchandise. In my opinion, the JTV staff and proprietors have no moral compass whatsoever. My 88-year-old mother is currently being debited for at least 5 items (all look like junk from almost everyone's perspective) and the flex pay ranges from as little as $5 to 19.99 for anywhere from 1 to 5 times (debits). It is impossible to keep track of and the quality of the items does not even merit returning. It sounds cliche, but there ought to be a law against this type scam....especially of an octogenarian!

ruthanns2
3/10/16

Why are some of the BELLA LUCE stones keep falling out! ??? Why does the darker dyes rub off on the ladies'nails???You can see it!A dark rim around their nails!!!FROM THE DARK PEARLS!! WHERE'S OUR VALUE???????

dottib
3/6/16

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING AND YOU THINK BUSINESS OFFICE WILL HELP? :) AFTER YOU WAIT 15-20 MINUTES OR SO, SOMEONE GETS ON PHONE AND DUMMIES AROUND TILL YOU GET UPET AND HANG UP. THIS DOES NOT SPEAK WELL OF THE COMPANY. BUSINESS OFFICE NO GOOD? THE REST OF THE BUSINESS WILL FOLLOW IN QUALITY. I JUST WANT TO GET INTO MY ACCOUNT!!! "MY" PASSWORD IS WRONG, "MY'' EMAIL ADDRESS IS WRONG, THEY DONT HAVE ANYONE WITH MY NAME ON AN ACCOUNT, ETC,.ETC., ETC. I AM DONE WITH THEM. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE GO TO WALMART.

elyceo
3/5/16

I bought item DOCZ695. Beautiful blue opal with spinal band. About 3 mos. ago. Not long after it went from blue to green. And I mean green. Should I call Customer Service ( its been about 3 mos..) I'll even send back for exchange. I. really do love your jewelry, so don't take this as me being nasty, just disappointed. They are even posting it today for promo. for JTV. Elyce O'Leary in Penna .Phone # 7246528115.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JTV Jewelry Television staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question