JTV Jewelry Television reviews

Tel: 800-581-3002
CustomerCare@jtv.com

veronical41
7/27/17

I just want to say that I ordered once and never again, they have lying customer service reps such as Kyle and Jerred and a girl who I can't remember her name that will go to extreme of putting false information on an account (Kylle) and also lying about not receiving information to put on account. (Jarred) Beware they might be telling you something and putting something else on your account notes, and at the end of this horrible expierence i was left with no bracelet and lots of aggravation. This was the first and last time I will order from them.

suej54
7/16/17

Lately I've ordered a few items from JTV but half of them had to go back for one reason or another. I have been watching the channel a fair amount, but I had to turn it off because I can't decide if they're selling jewelry or the Christian religion! So.Many.Crosses! Crosses, crosses, angels, angel wings, Hand of God jewelry, etc. etc. And the hosts go on and on about their faith and who they're praying for... goodness! A little diversity, please! And I hope some of the hosts will update their hair and makeup, they're stuck in the 80's.

antoinettei
7/14/17

I twice ordered items and paid in full ( not "stretchpay). I thought it would be fun regardless of the quality. Twice after the shipment date and receipt of an email alleging the item was shipped, credit card authorized for over 4 days, they cancelled. Why? The lovely rep tonite says because having a shipping address is too high a risk. I was orderi g a $50 item and had paid in full. I dont know their true motives but if they cant trust a retired attorney with two homes I am not trusting that it would have been genuine silver for $50!! No more TV junk jewelry for me!

susiek8
7/11/17

I have been shopping with JTV for years & can tell you it is a "Hit & Miss" with them. I have purchased over 25 or more silver (?) gemstone rings from them and was happy until recently I looked in my jewerly box & saw that 4 of the rings looked horrible, they now have a blackish coppery look to the silver & my 3 stone apatite one has the stones now looking cloudy too! Awful!! I tried washing them in soap & water, Nothing.... Then I used silver/gemstone cleaner, still nothing. They are JUNK & one was one of my favorite Peridot rings!! I trusted JTV but now I feel dupped by them!!! SO disappointed.... About the hosts, I personally love them all ( with the exception of one lady who gets on my nerves) but now I will not believe them any longer.... So if you want take your chance with JYV ~ you may get a nice quality item OR a Cracker Jack item....

maureenm58
7/9/17

For those New Customer of JTV before you buy the item make sure you like it! and don't buy bunch from them because if you return the item they will charge you double shipping FEE . shipping of $2.99 or depend on their shipping fee that day and you pay $6.99 returning fee and that is constant fee for returning. so carefull... if you buy 5 items and you going to return it you going to pay $50.00 for the 5 items a big loose of money for an ordinary people....

deboraha50
7/2/17

I am an insomniac...my tv in set to JTV all the time, through the early mornings...I have been a customer & viewer since JTV just sold gemstones...I have purchased several hundreds & hundred dollars worth their gem stones & jewelry...recently I had to close my mother's account & because she used my address & phone number, my accout was cancelled too..,But, my point in writing, is to make it clear, that I have no idea what these writers are saying...In all my time with JTV I've NEVER had one single problem, like they've written about...One time I did order & receive a ring, that I believed didn't live up to the sales persons pitch...I had also bought the protection package...I mailed the ring back & JTV replaced the ring & protection card with-in a month...The replacement ring not only lived up to, but surpassed the original sales pitch...This has been the constant norm for me...So in closing I will say this...some people will complain & make a mountain out of a mole hill, about anything...the majority of these complainers prove that...But right now, I'm going to look into buying some blue zircon...they look just yummy!!!...

melodyg10
6/23/17

But ,I don't like the one review,I really don't like the guys selling jewelry, but people don't need to say they are groofy,and as far as girl friend Friday,let them where what they want to.they are just selling jewelry,that person needs to get a life,don't be a hater...come on,if you don't like watching all them ,then go to the mall,and pay hundreds, if you can even find that cool of jewelry.

ls147
6/21/17

don't buy online, they just charge your cc but they don't process the order, go away!! waist of time and frustation

susanf138
6/20/17

I have been shopping on their site for about 2yrs. Most of the stuff I bought was of good quality. I returned a diamond ring due to not having much sparkle. No problem getting my money back in a timely manner. I did have a diamond ring with small stones and 3 of them fell out. It was too late to return, so jewel safe is the best option for more expensive items. Their moissanite rings are beautiful! The platineve setting is very nice and looks expensive and is nickel free. I continue to buy from them to this day. Great customer service and nice products for the most part.

dorothyc37
6/15/17

I have been buying from JTV for several years. I have never had a problem. I had one package lost they refunded my money immediately with no questions. I have returned a few items mostly things that I didn't like then yes I paid shipping but anything that was damaged or wrong they paid shipping. Everything I have purchased has been good quality, not the quality that you get from tiffany but you do get what you pay for. It allows a person to collect more jewelry which I love. I have given a bunch as gifts and never had anyone tell me they didn't want it. And as far as the hosts I agree that I do like some more than others but if I don't want to see them I change the channel. Obviously if you don't like girlfriend Friday you must not be from the south, cause that's how we are. Just as educated but know how to have fun and be happy. We need more of that in this world. Just be selective when you shop. Enjoy don't be judgemental.

patriziar1
6/9/17

Please do away with the Rockafellas and Girlfriend Friday. The men are totally Goofy, overweight and not believable. As for Friday night gals, Blondie and Misty need to dress in accordance to their age group. They are well over the 30 age bracket and stop preening their hair. Fakes!

charlab1
6/1/17

I haven't received anything from JTV yet but I often check in on the channel to see what is being offered. Most times I give up after several minutes because they just chatter on endlessly without showing the piece they are selling. The hosts talk way too much about their personal lives and not enough about the jewelry pieces. Or there is a lot of drama about the item and much drum rolling only to feature something unimpressive.

joslynj
5/23/17

I seen a ring that I fell in love with one day watching the show. So I went online and ordered it. It came quickly and I was super excited. The very first day a stone came out. I was in love with the ring so of course I ordered another. That too fell apart I was disappointed. Not worth it.

brookenickm
5/16/17

I have read many negative reviews about this company stating they never received a tracking number for their order. I don't understand this. I place an order online on the 13th, and received notification form ups on the 15th that it had been shipped. I have a tracking number, and the whole process has been smooth.

brendat45
4/18/17

I ordered this item as a Christmas present for myself and never received it. I reported the issue to JTV and they denied the claim stating that I must contact my local police department and notify them of the loss. After months of going back and forth with JTV. I had to take a 260.00 loss for an item that I never received. This is very disappointing since was something that did for myself after losing my husband a short time before. Be careful when ordering from this company.

kuziaa
4/12/17

My rating would actually fall between 2 and 3 stars. I love the Bella Luce line of jewelry on JTV and have ordered a couple items that I've kept which are very pretty but the quality has a lot to be desired.

In July 2016, I sent back a beautiful bracelet.... https://www.jtv.com/bella-luce--r-round-and-baguette-rhodium-plated-sterling-silver-bracelet/1652508.html .... because the clasp was so cheap! The bracelet felt like it would fall off, and for $99 on sale, the quality of this bracelet does NOT warrant such a ridiculously high price!

Last month I purchased these earrings ... https://www.jtv.com/bella-luce--r-21.40ctw-round-rhodium-plated-sterling-silver-earrings/1729545.html ... on sale for $19.99 and they are really beautiful! The stone is a good size and they have brilliant sparkle with a beautiful back design as well, so I guess it's a hit and miss on what you will receive.

The pictures I've attached are regarding a recent purchase... a Bella Luce Pendant... https://www.jtv.com/bella-luce--r-4.02ctw-rhodium-over-sterling-silver-heart-pendant-with-3-strand-chain--2.32ctw-dew/1842593.html .... I received it two days ago and sent it back the next day. I left a negative review on their website right when I received it, but it still hasn't posted from two days ago, so I highly doubt it will, which is why I'm posting here with pics. I believe they sent me a used/returned item. This pendant had what appeared to be brown stains on several stones. It looked dirty and had no sparkle at all in any lighting. Coupled with that, the cheap, dull chain had a long gray hair interwoven through it. Ugh. Really!!?? Is there no QC before something ships out?? And this pendant is so pretty, too. There are currently four reviews on this item, all positive... lucky them. Sigh.

Tip for consumers: When they are doing a show on any item, I'm sure they have it in the best lighting possible, so it always looks great, and they will rave and rave and rave about the beauty and the quality, but just remember.... they are in the business of selling, which means pushing and pushing to make a sale at any cost. It's one of the reasons I find it so entertaining how over exaggerated and fake the hosts are (some waaay worse than others) all to push the sale of something one really doesn't need! LOL

isas4
4/10/17

I have bought close to if not over $2,000-$2,500 worth of Bella Luce jewelry and I must say I am extremely disappointed and will never, ever shop JTV again!! I purchased like 5-6 bracelets and the funny thing is that the hostesses are always and I mean always bragging about how good and secure their clasps are. Well, 5 of those bracelets (one of which I gifted so don't the outcome of this one) had insecure clasps and when I called 4-5 months later when I first wore a couple of them, their customer service said that I had not purchased the warranty therefore nothing they could do. That sucks!! I don't think JTV gives a $#*! of what their customers think!! I don't think they appreciate us at all!! Beware of this company as they are liars and falsely represents the merchandise they intend to sell!! I was just about to put one of them for the first time after purchasing it last November and it broke! Cannot believe this!! What fraud!!!

heatherp66
4/8/17

Great prices on gems, sometimes subpar quality. Frequent sales and free shipping offers keep me coming back to shop their huge selection of jewelry.

juliew44
4/6/17

Bought a ring wore it twice. Stone fell out. When I called customer service she said she could help me since I didn't get Jewelry Safe! I expected it to last more than 2 times out of the jewelry box!' Done with them!!!!!

veronicap24
3/16/17

I just purchase a Bella Luce ring but I haven't received it as of yet. Does anyone have any reviews on this designer or how it holds up and how the jewelry looks in person? just curious..

deborahh95
3/3/17

I have shopped JTV for over 20 years (going back to ACN), and spent well over ten thousand dollars (probably closer to twenty) in purchases for myself or as gifts. Over the decades, I have bought hundreds of items of quality, excellent value and even referred numerous friends to JTV. Rarely have I returned an item, instead I would typically eat the cost and either give it away to a friend or donate it to charity if it did not meet my standards. This last "purchase" is the final straw over the last year of frustration with quality of items available, online process and Customer Service.
Using the online site, my cart had 1 item (a Zircon gemstone), I was ready to finalized the process when I saw some beautiful bracelets being shown on TV. Quickly I grabbed 2 of them and started the checkout process. Using my auto fill information and hitting the purchase button, the zircon I ordered was no longer available and was placed on my wish list, I deleted that item because I did not want to wait for when it MIGHT become available, but NOTHING was indicated about the 2 bracelets NOT being available. I finished the ordering process and received NO confirmation. The bracelets were sold out and my order DID NOT go thru. Start to finish this took less than 30 seconds....less than 30, more like 20 so let me make that clear. I did not sit on the bracelets at all. An announcement then came over the air that the bracelets were sold out.
Let me put this into perspective: You are in line at a store with a purchase, you place it on the counter, the sales associate rings it up and as you pull out your credit card, another sales associate grabs your item and then sells it to another customer. JTV wants you to order online, but it seems they give phone orders preferential treatment, this is not how you should conduct business.
Understandably upset, I then placed a call to CS and was forwarded to Customer Experience Service Team. The representative was useless, unprofessional and said that I would receive a call from a supervisor before abruptly hanging up on me. I never received a call back. A later attempt got me back to Customer Experience. SURPRISE...my gut instinct was correct, there was no report of the previous conversation with Miss Sunshine. I was then told that my complaint WOULD be forwarded and a return call would come from a supervisor (this time I feel it may happen, but I am not holding my breath).
It's understandable that the price of precious metals and decreased supply of gemstones have greatly altered the market, that a company must roll with the times to make a profit for their CEO, shareholders and employees, but the quality of gems, finished products and offerings has declined drastically over the past few years with this company and I expect more from a CS rep than the attitude of a disgruntled teen ager working at a fast food restaurant.
JTV was once a great company to purchase from, too bad they have declined over the years.
To sum up my latest experience *insert as many four-letter words as desired*

nikj3
2/24/17

they false advertise and if you send anything back God forbid you will be charged the shipping..and that's not fair if you were unhappy with the item..or the item isn't up to the standard you thought from the show..they should be ashamed

saraj69
2/22/17

OMG,, Its Wednesday, 2-22-2017 7:35PM and I am about to blow my brains out!
I am trying to watch the show and all I've heard for 2 hours now is , "do you think my sister and I look like twins?" It is so freaking annoying.. Why doesn't the management tell her to just talk about the items...If its not her sister its her religion..
I love the items and have purchased but she has to be spoken to,,,,,,

chrisk157
2/8/17

I don't agree with some of these problems. I have bought lots,lots. I did have to send a few back. But what I usually stick with is Charles Winston Moissanite. Love them.

georgiaj8
2/3/17

I have only been buying from JTV for about 7 months. So far I have been very pleased with my purchases. When I have contacted their Customer Care Services with questions. They have been extremely polite and helpful. I love being able to shop from home for items that I know are good and that can be returned if there are problems. I have no qualms about recommending JTV to my friends and family.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I wonder if this is why 4 of my JTV rings have the metal turned a blackish copperish color - Yuk!! I am so disappointed!! And my 3 stone apatite has even had the stones get cloudy!! Junk!!

By Susie K. on 7/18/15
Helpful answer

if your working for jtv . you will ber lying about everthng that is peddled on jtv , jtv does peddle fake stones for real stones . that is fact no fiction . a lab creates verson of a real gam stone . is never . never the verson of the real thing . man can not recreate nature . dident you read . all lab. created things . have to be cared for very carefully . ? read that . and stay away from lab. created concuctions that are being sold at jtv . the real russian alexandrite . has been lab. created since before the 60th , fake colors . and most importanr .. the fake and phony . material. that labs. use in trying to create . but jtv . sells those fake plastic. glass resin or whatever fale material to the costumer for the real thing . even selling them as brasilian alexandrites. there is no such thing . never was and never will . we believe jtv makes up their own fake names and put them on fake lab. created concuctions .. the real russian alexandrite is no more for many many years . only about a handfull had the priviledge of owning on of those humble stones . i was one of the lucky ones ..i had it set in a to high setting and after 2 month i lost the stone .. .. because the are no more and only a few people owned or seen one of thoe real authentic russian alexandrite jtv takes it on themselfs to peddle those fake alexandrites for the real gem stone . because the costumer does not know the differents . between the the real and fake . the blue star saphire. jtv peddles the fake bluestar saphire as the real bluestar saphire . jtv.s are fake and phony . with thin long. white striped plastered all over that fake thing. from one end to the other . even people who have no idea how a bluestar sapphire should look like should wonder just by looking at that fake bluestar sappire.. and . jtv.s fake bluestar sappire . does not move .. it is stationary .. while in the real blue sapphire the star moves with every turn of the stone . a beautiful thing to watch . and the blue color is of . the same goes with the pink and the black star sapphire . the small beautiful star inside moves when the stone is moved . it never never stands still . regardles of how you turn the stone . that is what jtv peddles . fake stones for real stones . then there is that fake sultanite , that suppose to turn in to beautiful colors depending on the light . the stone is layed in . jtv.s sultanite ... again ..a fake stone .. that jtv peddles for the real thing . and changing in to beautiful colors . this fake stone the call sultanite .. will never .. never.. never.. chasnge in to any other color . never . it shows the only color it has . an unsighly grayish color . a fake stone peddled by jtv , costumers have been scammed again and again . we say .. stay away from jtv alltogether . do not buy any jewelry . and a no no no for gems from jtv . you will be scammed 100% . i ordered from jtv long time ago . a ruby ring with diamond accsent.. what i got .. was sponge coral .. and no diamonds . just a few pieces carved and highly polished to look like diamonds . it went back at once ..

By LENI S. on 4/17/15

THE POOL CONTAINS CHLORINE,, I WOULDENT TAKE THAT CHANCE ,

By LENI S. on 9/5/15
Helpful answer

Badly cut stones with big "fish eyes" are sold at ridiculous high prices.

By Anne B. on 1/23/15
Helpful answer

The jewelry is great!! It looks brand new all the time. Continues to sparkle.The shine is great!! My color has never faded. The jewelry is like all jewelry you have to take care of it. Jewelry has to have maint. on it. I am very careful with mine so I have never had any problems at all.

By Lisa J. on 7/6/13
Helpful answer

Sometimes there are side stones and resizing stretches/tightens the prongs or setting that holds those stones and they may loosen, fall out or even break. If you really love a ring and it is not available in your size, order a larger size and get your jeweler to add "bumps" inside the ring to compensate

By Deborah H. on 2/16/17
Helpful answer

I had a similar problem - I spent between postal/ups and jtv 3 hours on the phone. I contacted my local usps - didn't have it, the point before them - didn't have it. UPS who was to deliver to usps could only read what I could see on the screen but would not assist anyone but the sender. Contact JTV (by now flustered) but young man was very helpful. He went through the same hoops I did but finally UPS would give him more info. Basically no one knew where it was. Got UPS supervisor who told JTV to file claim, they would pay it & expedited shipping to get me my item. Took a JTV supervisor to agree (9 days, req. 10) but did. Had my item in 2 days then.. Keep trying....

By Jeannie H. on 12/23/16
Helpful answer

I can't obviously say about your bracelet but it could be sterling in the bracelet with a stainless clasp. IMO - if that is the case it is probably better as most JTV jewellery is plated, which can with wear or soap & chemicals come off. The clasp will take most of the use and being stainless would make it stronger and less likely to discolour.

By Jeannie H. on 12/19/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the JTV Jewelry Television staff and other customers.

JTV Jewelry Television?