Review of iOffer

San Francisco, CA 94107-1807
dnsadmin@ioffer.com

beveryk
7/21/17

I have bought DVD's posted on iOffer, and have never had a complaint. Further, I have found items that I cannot find anywhere else.

matthewc97
7/15/17

im 12 and i spent all my birthday money on air jordans and never get them back and my moms credit card got hacked.

arif58
7/12/17

i ordered for a product and never got it, it is a scam. the tell you that they will deliver and give your an invalid tracking number and never get it to you. they are a scam and should be shut down

romeoj4
6/29/17

Please don't order anything from this seller HONESTBUSINESS66 they are big criminal I order some Nike shoes from them for over 4 weeks now still not tracking number and no shoe and money not refund and seller keep asking for 5 stars but will never send you anything you ordered and I also think ioffer platform is the course cause they don't have hotlines or someone to chat with

michaeld309
6/22/17

Purchased sneakers from seller named ditto689. Tracking status hasn't updated in several weeks. Seller keeps asking for 5 star rating. Shoes never arrived and it's been 8 weeks. I'm sure there are honest sellers on ioffer. This is not one. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DITTO689 on ioffer.com. Replica Adidas Ultra Boost NMD.

piousj
6/15/17

I ordered a pair of shoes in Mar 17 and was tracking the item but found the address recorded was without street no., Sent them messages to correct the address and re-send the item. They were very careless and not responding to my queries/concerns but kept sending responses like 'I will send refund or if the shipment comes to you it is free' . Neither I received shipment nor refund even after 3 months

dewonniab
6/9/17

I place and order in Febuary and still no order this is the second time but I'm the dummy I would not advise no one the send those fake tracking numbers and if you get a tracking number that start with R00000 you can hang it up my money to valuable to give to some sweaty China people it's a lesson learn that I payed for I'm only trying to see why better business buear haven't step in that they holler Dear be patient your order been ship that's a dam lie JUST DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE

esesj
6/5/17

Purchased handbag from ioffer, then I was receiving messages asking for 5 star rating from seller. Used handbag less than a dozen times and started to fall to pieces. Seller did not respond to any of my emails of complaint. Handbag ended up in bin.

ss263
6/5/17

I sold a juicy couture handbag on the site. Free shipping in the USA and this lady is in Israel so the bag was $29.99 and shipping came to about $50. NEVER got paid and then ioffer charges my account $8. I disputed the charges several times and never got my credit. THIS SITE IS SKETCHY - STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE.

keithp47
6/4/17

One of my worst shopping experience ever !!!! Horrible customer service .. Nonexisting .. A refund is virtually impossible to receive ..SAD !!!!

basb1
6/3/17

Purchased a pair of trainers size euro44 and turned up to be equivalent to 41 euro size. Seller is not replying at all after receiving my money .
I offer sent him an email to respond but IOffer is part of the problem as they are not serious !! Why they bother if you spend cash on them!
IOffer website account and logging is not user friendly and you end up wasting so much if your time ..
No Human Interacts with you or perhaps enjoying my. Cash in China !

mariam387
5/25/17

I ordered 5 bags from ioffer paid with my credit card after 3 days the seller sent me a tracking number but it was invalid and that was the end of it,she/he couldnt reply to my texts,i complained but nothing happened i lost my money

kiml134
5/22/17

report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!! go you bank and get help!report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!

report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!

keziab1
5/17/17

Absolutely appalled by this site. Bought some shoes for £30, took me money, sent no shipping information. It's now been a month so thought I would check the status of delivery, the seller has deleted the item and account and has taken my money. You cannot contact ioffer as it's automated emails and just say it's the sellers responsiblitly. It is the LAW that if you pay for goods you recieve them. Absolutely disgusted that they have taken my money I work hard for and not even sent the item. So disappointed, DO NOT BUY FROM IOFFER!!!!!!!!

ndeyo
5/9/17

I paid for a bag. After 4days I received an email that my bag has been send with tracking number. I waited and waited no bag. After a month I decide to communicate with IOffer but no respond. Now is almost 3months, No money No bag. My biggest mistake was I didnt use PayPal. The website feed from us. They are fraud. Stay away. Thanks

hollys84
5/7/17

I received the Louis Vuitton purse the purse took a while to be delivered so far I have been lucky with Ioffer ..

shellys48
5/6/17

I have contacted seller annann2008 11 times to cancel my order. She responded and has refused. I contacted ioffer and they are not responding. Worst business Ever!

devoniar
5/3/17

Never received the item I ordered and no help from Ioffer. I have ordered in the past with decent results but this last time stopped me. Glad it was only $17 but then I started getting charges from places in Tai Wan and Tokyo on my credit card.

lindag193
5/2/17

I ordered a DVD with a seller on IOffer. Took the money no problem. Said the item was sent and to check tracking. The tracking showed nothing. I wrote seller 3 times that item didn't arrive - 2 weeks after I was suppose to get my item. Here was the suspicious part besides the tracking being bogus, the seller never responded. I wrote Ioffer - they sent seller a email with cc to me. Seller never responded. But even though seller never answered them they do nothing - nada. I went to PayPal about my purchase - they reviewed and returned my money. Please stay away from IOffer - they offer nothing but con artists.

missym19
4/30/17

AVOID AVOID AVOID.
I brought a bag and got a tracking number but wasn't a bag that was delivered it was an empty envelope.
ioffer do not care I have contacted them and you get no response.
Also if you check the reviews of each seller they are using the same ones and really ioffer don't realise this? REALLY.
The company should be ashamed and reported. In fact I have reported them.
Please do not use this website stick to eBay

sumanetteb
4/28/17

acmilan267 STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!!!! Doesn't respond to messages and fake tracking number. Very upset because I lost my money.

prettyb1
4/11/17

I am very upset and pissed off and the same time, I placed the order on the 5th of March 2017 , I got the message that my parcel has been shipped: estimate time for delivery will be on the 19 march to 09 April 2017. well I was okay with it. get the massage says will receive my parcel on the 14 March 2017 , was very happy because I was not expected the parcel. I wait and wait NOTHING. I sent text to the seller the was feedback at all. the due date has been passed today is on the 11 April 2017 no parcel nothing at all. I sent another text asked for the refund. no feedback even know.

myr680
4/7/17

Although you can find amazing deals on brand named items, there is no regulation and/or accountability for the vendors. It's a free for all! I have dealt with really good, honest vendors, and I've been ripped of majorly by others. I'm out over $200 for products I paid for and never received. They have a system that allows the vendors to get away with fraud and they help to cover it up too. I wish there was some way to get my money back and hold the founder responsible. I plan to take legal action.

jw172
4/7/17

Bought a DVD. When received it was a VHS to DVD copy. DVD had a area at the bottom that was black and white.What an insult.
Will not use this site again

luciap10
4/2/17

Yes this site is a scammer because I paied and never received my stuf. Why you do not close this site ,where is the law?pay attention

Helpful answer

If they are from China , they are fake !!!

By David P. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

Not every seller. I ordered 5 items from 5 different sellers and got every item I ordered. I can't speak for everybody, but I was satisfied

By Kyle E. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

i waited almost 7 mnths to figure out that my seller had been removed from i offer for doing illegal activity.....would never use this site....rip offs

By Rachel S. on 6/11/13
Helpful answer

I have never bought from that seller ,I stay well away from the site now,

By virgill r. on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

No ,everything you find on that website is fake cheap material . Just be careful too many scams ,they took my money and I never got my stuff.

By Ana B. on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

Yes, they are legit. I got two North face coats from them, they are great. I thought they would be fake, but the down fill has feathers coming out of the seams (as expected). But, I did order one and my credit card was compromised right away. Each seller is a different vendor, so I am not sure if it was ioffer per se.

By Scott G. on 2/5/16
Helpful answer

i paided by credit card and still didnt get items,you may be at the loss of the money like myself,but they say we learn the hard way,id rather go and purchase the goods in a shop, than go through that hassle and torment..beware of seller---acmilan267-8548 (counterfit runners)

By Sylvia N. on 6/28/15
Helpful answer

I have only had one bad experience after many purchases. Just check the seller's feedback and you will be fine.

By Julie S. on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

I would absolutely use PayPal because Paypal is good about refunding money when you get ripped off, like I did with IOffer

By R C. on 4/11/15

About 3 weeks.

By Scott G. on 1/28/16
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other customers.

7 Photos for iOffer