US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

emmay7

Before you buy you should look at the seller's reviews and how many people have bought from them (in 166 reviews)

tonye14

IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY WITH WESTERN UNION OR YOUR CREDIT CARD THEN YOU DESERVE TO BE RIPPED OF. (in 15 reviews)

shirleyc45

I bought twice and instantly the price of the item jumps in their store. (in 106 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lourdesm2
7/26/16

After reading all of the negative reviews (I bought items before reading the reviews), I'm starting to think that I got lucky with my transactions. I purchased several DVDs from different sellers and received them within a week of mailing my payments. I thought it was interesting that the sellers were asking for payment by check but I figured what the heck, why not? I had a good feeling about the merchants because they advertised a really great selection of hard to find films and they were also relatively local. Sure enough within a week of mailing my payments to the vendors I received my movies no later than the time frame that was promised by the vendors along with some nice notes from them thanking my for my purchase. I will probably continue purchasing from them since I had an uneventful experience.

mc511
7/24/16

Took as long as i thought fake but pretty good quality clothing. Also good quality for my husbands Gucci wallet and my Louis Vuitton bag.

lauraf76
7/23/16

My order was never delivered. After numerous emails the seller claims they sent the purses to a different address and then stopped communicating. Total scam.....total rip off.

jayg62
7/11/16

Don't attempt to purchase anything from these scammers. Fortunately I went through paypal, so I have a chance to get my money back. I purchased from eezh0435, who suddenly don't have any products for sale anymore. iOffer provides no verification. Piece of crap site.

usern4
7/10/16

This seller is scam. Firstly seller said that he accepts PayPal but when you go to the payment screen you find out he does NOT accept paypal but only visa or mastercard. When you do order he gives you a fake tracking number which shows no results no matter where you check it. During this your communication with him only gets responses saying that post is taking longer than normal and you will get it soon. When the delivery deadline passes he stops responding and the only option you have is to ask your bank to get your money back, but then it is 2 or 3 months already which this thief knows and he ends up robbing you of your money without giving you anything. On top of that ioffer does not offer anything to help, they should probably change their name to i-weletthemstealyourmoney.

rhondah30
7/8/16

I give ioffer 9 out of 10. I have only ever had 1 problem with this site other than that I really like ioffer. It does take awhile to receive your items but they keep you informed you the whole time. I will continue ordering from this site.

aidab1
7/3/16

Don't even attempt to buy from ioffer, believe me dooooonnnnnntttttttttttttt do it.

I have been fooled by the great ratings of helloboddy889, I really wanted the bags badly that I completely ignored the red flags which are the bad reviews on ioffer.
This seller states that he has been selling for over 5 years on ioffer and has over 98% of positive feedback, how is that even possible if he is a scam????
Like I said I really wanted the bags, I read the reviews on his page which were all very positive, that they were very pleased with the items and that they were shipped fast, reviews from different part of the world, different languages, so I was like ok I can go for it.
First my cards would not work on that site, so the seller told me I can pay through western union, and I did. Big mistake because this seller received the money and deleted his account after 5 days. That was $400 that I could have saved.

alexu26
7/1/16

I wrote this before and now I am displaying website screenshots for viewers.

Tip for consumers: Please DO NOT USE IOFFER.COM

redonnw
6/23/16

I ordered two pairs of sunglasses, from 'youarevip', the seller sent the items to the wrong address, as a result the items were returned to the seller, and Ive been waiting on my refund since November 2015. Ive contacted iOffer many times only to receive a generic scripted e-mail response, iOffer will not intervene on my behalf even though the seller is on its website. I will NEVER order anything from youarevip again, beware of this seller.

reecet10
6/18/16

I want to buy some football boots from googleshop777 is he a scammer

catherineb50
6/16/16

Not a special service rather average

lisam307
6/16/16

The very first time I ever tried to use this site my payment wouldn't go through when I paid even though I know my Visa is good and I know I'm not overdrawn. Then almost immediately after I entered my credit card information on iOffer I was contacted by fraud prevention at Wells Fargo Bank because someone was attempting to charge $10,000 on that very same Visa card.
DO NOT enter ANY financial information on this site...IT IS NOT SECURE at all. I've just had to cancel my credit card and have a new one issued.

za2276
6/15/16

This website is just fake....built up to steal your money if you try to buy anything....they have taken the money and I have never received my item...the sellers do not reply whatsoever....if this website steals £1 from each customer, multiply this by 1 million user and you will find out how they can make their profit.

Do not use or buy....no way to complain because u will just be ignored...! $#*! All......

billm151
6/15/16

Worse than Ebay. I can't list things which are the same as other people are selling. Mine are removed as offensive. I'll tell you what is offensive ioffer.com. Hope they go out of business.

alfredor8
6/14/16

It is great

ellal19
6/11/16

shocking $#*!ing rip off i was skint so i went to this site to get nice clothes e.g adidas nikes oh and a pair of airmax spent £60 they didnt give me 1 bloody item $#*!ing twats need to be locked up do not use this site

denisep49
6/9/16

I bought a pair of shoes and got them exactly as they said I was very happy and would be buying more stuff along the the way

yomib1
6/7/16

THEY STEAL MY MONEY LIKE 3 TIMES I TRY DIFFERENT SELLER TO SEE IF A HAVE SOME LUCK AND NOTHING I LOST MY MONEY ...THEY GIVE YOU FAKE TRACKING NUMBERS AND YOUR NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.... DO NOT BUY IN THIS WEBSITE " IOFFER.COM" DON'T

nenej1
6/5/16

I ordered a watch from them March 10th && I email them every other day since I was supposed to receive it which was April 14th. They emailed me back to send them $10 more for them to send within 7-15 more working days.

mansimranjits
6/2/16

Order Number: 62610767
item not sent me

anan120
5/30/16

I placed a order and after my payment the seller never answer my questions. I tried contact the seller 10 times without any answer. I tried from my mother's account and when I asked about the order, the seller stop conversation. Just disappeared

kellyb147
5/28/16

I only ordered 1 dvd from them and I received it, it was sealed, and exactly how it was described..

I wanted to order another dvd, I hope I still have good luck, they have dvd I can't find anywhere

nickeisham
5/26/16

The U.S should block all sales from this site till the website owner know how to keep their sellers in check.

yvonnem29
5/25/16

I should have paid more attention to all the negative feedback and opinion online re. I offers. Never received item. No communication. No item. No refund. Fraud. No accountability. I will not be rushing to use ioffer again. No zero star option available or I would be using it

trudyt2
5/11/16

DO NOT USE THESES SELLERS!!!! They will take your money and either send wrong sizes or colors and will never re-send the correct merchandise. They will request you remove negative feedback but will never do anything!!!!

qulz9687 (1132)
shipian2311
qwp899hegnd
tongyilucha

100 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question