Review of iOffer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mariam387
5/25/17

I ordered 5 bags from ioffer paid with my credit card after 3 days the seller sent me a tracking number but it was invalid and that was the end of it,she/he couldnt reply to my texts,i complained but nothing happened i lost my money

kiml134
5/22/17

report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!! go you bank and get help!report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!

report the seller/sellers if they have fraud you !!

keziab1
5/17/17

Absolutely appalled by this site. Bought some shoes for £30, took me money, sent no shipping information. It's now been a month so thought I would check the status of delivery, the seller has deleted the item and account and has taken my money. You cannot contact ioffer as it's automated emails and just say it's the sellers responsiblitly. It is the LAW that if you pay for goods you recieve them. Absolutely disgusted that they have taken my money I work hard for and not even sent the item. So disappointed, DO NOT BUY FROM IOFFER!!!!!!!!

ndeyo
5/9/17

I paid for a bag. After 4days I received an email that my bag has been send with tracking number. I waited and waited no bag. After a month I decide to communicate with IOffer but no respond. Now is almost 3months, No money No bag. My biggest mistake was I didnt use PayPal. The website feed from us. They are fraud. Stay away. Thanks

hollys84
5/7/17

I received the Louis Vuitton purse the purse took a while to be delivered so far I have been lucky with Ioffer ..

shellys48
5/6/17

I have contacted seller annann2008 11 times to cancel my order. She responded and has refused. I contacted ioffer and they are not responding. Worst business Ever!

devoniar
5/3/17

Never received the item I ordered and no help from Ioffer. I have ordered in the past with decent results but this last time stopped me. Glad it was only $17 but then I started getting charges from places in Tai Wan and Tokyo on my credit card.

lindag193
5/2/17

I ordered a DVD with a seller on IOffer. Took the money no problem. Said the item was sent and to check tracking. The tracking showed nothing. I wrote seller 3 times that item didn't arrive - 2 weeks after I was suppose to get my item. Here was the suspicious part besides the tracking being bogus, the seller never responded. I wrote Ioffer - they sent seller a email with cc to me. Seller never responded. But even though seller never answered them they do nothing - nada. I went to PayPal about my purchase - they reviewed and returned my money. Please stay away from IOffer - they offer nothing but con artists.

missym19
4/30/17

AVOID AVOID AVOID.
I brought a bag and got a tracking number but wasn't a bag that was delivered it was an empty envelope.
ioffer do not care I have contacted them and you get no response.
Also if you check the reviews of each seller they are using the same ones and really ioffer don't realise this? REALLY.
The company should be ashamed and reported. In fact I have reported them.
Please do not use this website stick to eBay

sumanetteb
4/28/17

acmilan267 STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!!!! Doesn't respond to messages and fake tracking number. Very upset because I lost my money.

prettyb1
4/11/17

I am very upset and pissed off and the same time, I placed the order on the 5th of March 2017 , I got the message that my parcel has been shipped: estimate time for delivery will be on the 19 march to 09 April 2017. well I was okay with it. get the massage says will receive my parcel on the 14 March 2017 , was very happy because I was not expected the parcel. I wait and wait NOTHING. I sent text to the seller the was feedback at all. the due date has been passed today is on the 11 April 2017 no parcel nothing at all. I sent another text asked for the refund. no feedback even know.

myr680
4/7/17

Although you can find amazing deals on brand named items, there is no regulation and/or accountability for the vendors. It's a free for all! I have dealt with really good, honest vendors, and I've been ripped of majorly by others. I'm out over $200 for products I paid for and never received. They have a system that allows the vendors to get away with fraud and they help to cover it up too. I wish there was some way to get my money back and hold the founder responsible. I plan to take legal action.

jw172
4/7/17

Bought a DVD. When received it was a VHS to DVD copy. DVD had a area at the bottom that was black and white.What an insult.
Will not use this site again

luciap10
4/2/17

Yes this site is a scammer because I paied and never received my stuf. Why you do not close this site ,where is the law?pay attention

abdulla229
3/29/17

Most of the listings are scammers. They put up fake pictures for their listings and when you buy, they remove their account. If your gonna buy; make sure the pictures look original, they have amazing reviews, and have been selling for more than a year. Half the sellers i bought from scammed me.

valentinb15
3/27/17

Scam, scam!I paid in September 2016 ,today 25 Mar 2017 ,no many no stuff!!!!ATENTION I offer
Big scam!!!!!!!!!

lorrained21
3/23/17

I ordered a bag it never arrived. They wouldn't reply to my messages.
This is a company of scammers. Don't give them your money.

miker247
3/21/17

I ordered a cartoon dvd never received it called their number you never speak to a live person....why? Because it's a scam. The only option they give you is to leave a message. They show pictures of original items but all their items are cheap bootleg knock offs. NEVER BUY FROM I OFFER TOTAL SCAM.

motazm
3/21/17

very bad site fraud sellers bad products quality , not original , very much delay to receive your items , no support at all never ever deal with this company

vitas8
3/20/17

BE AWARE THIS SELLER KEPT MY MONEY, NEVER MAILED MY ITEM, GAVE ME A TRACKING THAT WAS USELESS...IOFFER SELLER yengya

williamw168
3/16/17

ordered a shirt that I never received. When I gave feedback that I never received the shirt. was told by seller that he would send he shirt if I removed the bad feedback.

randyl35
3/16/17

This site will not stand by you in a dispute. But sellers don't like them. I am in one now. I ordered 16 pairs of shoes and received 12. It's been five months.

sarah3474
3/11/17

The website not only has low quality fake goods, it has 0 responsibility if you never recive your items. Most of the sellers are from China and shipping takes sooo long or after receiving you money they won't send any item at all. DO NOT PAY LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. There is 50%chance you won't get your item.

tilliee
3/10/17

How in the hell do you get away with fraud? You all should be put in jail. It is so illegal to copy designer properties. Again, this country just allows anything. What do you think, America? Why do we tolerate this ?

T. Endress

fattyt
3/3/17

Ioffer is the hardest payment that I never had. Because I order so many times and I pay the same card I used it but right now I can't pay I don't know why.

126 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
yunuss
yunus s.
on 4/11/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other customers.

7 Photos for iOffer