Review of iOffer

San Francisco, CA 94107-1807
dnsadmin@ioffer.com

mohda25
10/17/17

I buy shose from i offer now tow months not come no and the saller not retarn mony also he not answer me in massages

katharinew5
10/16/17

Company will not be responsible for third party merchandise sold through their website, which they profit from! iOffer website does not show any negative reviews. The website also does not inform buyers of the scammers, fraudulent "third party sellers" nor do they offer customers resolutions to missing merchandise or wrong items sent! I did get 2 products by mail, after waiting 5 weeks! However, only one item was correct. Even after emailing seller pictures of the wrong product, the seller maintains the product is exactly as described and pictured on the site and I am responsible for mailing the bag back to China, from America...I am incredibly frustrated and upset!

aggieb3
10/6/17

I have read the reviews of ioffer some positive , some negative, these products is from china, I want to order a bag but i dont like to be scam not anymore I had bad experience with rotten scumbag scammer people.

majl3
10/3/17

i have order 2 sport shoes, and i have payed in advance the full amount. i was lucky one of the payment was with paypal so i get my money back, but the other one i pay with master card and my money is gone. after i complain to the website , they answer me ( we cannot do anything for you ) you need to solve your problem with the seller , and guess what , there is no way to know who is the seller or his contact number or what is the company name or what country you are dealing with.

davidd381
9/19/17

I am a SIA Security Industry Authority license holder of a door supervisor license. I have worked within security for 32 years of my life. In the passed I have ordered bouncer sprays which are a dye substance and totally legal in the United Kingdom of where I live. However on this occasion I ordered a bouncer spray from Japan of the same substance which was so much cheaper and it was two for the price of one which I would of normally paid for. However several weeks went by and I never received the item. I eventually received a letter from customs informing me that the item I had ordered had been stopped and would I like it destroyed. This puzzled me and I eventually found out that the seller has sent out to me an ammonia spray instead. I told customs to destroy it. I complained to ioffer and received no reply and no refund. It was then the police knocked on my door and I had to go to my local police station to make a report regarding the spray . A few weeks later I received a letter informing me I had to attend court in regards to the spray. At court I explained 5the courts that the spray I ordered was a bouncer spray and not what was sent out from the seller in Japan. Even though I never had the item in my possession and had proof if what I actually ordered, I was given a fine of £170 and 200 hours community service to complete each week on my only day off from my full time security day job. Now has come the time to renew my SIA License for my employment and I may not even be granted a new license to remain in my career all because of the seller sending me out the wrong product.

patk45
9/19/17

I ordered 3 days ago never got respond from the seller nor is my order saying shipped should I be worried and try to get my money back

sherifa8
9/11/17

I ORDER A SUNGLASS LAST MONTH AND IT WAS SHOWING DELIVERD , AND I DIDNT GET IT, WHEN I CONTACTED THE SELLER, AFTER A COUPLE OF TIMES SHE SAID THAT SHE MAIL IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND SHE WILL CORRECT IT, AND SHE WANTED ME TO CHANGE MY FEEDBACK , AND I MENTIONED TO HER THAT AM NOT GONNA CHANGE IT, I STILL DIDNT RECIVE MY ORDER OR MY MONYE, I HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDING THIS WEBSITE AS THEY MENTIONING THAT THEY CANT CONTROL THE SELLERS.

ITS A SCAM DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE

barbarab275
9/6/17

i ordered some bags...and now that I am reading the reviews I am told not to order...and didnt receive a confirmation number

jackg80
9/1/17

The product you receives takes extremely long to ship and is not even the same thing in the pictures and descriptions you read when purchasing. It is very disappointing and waste of money.

lucast16
8/20/17

iOffer does not protect its customers from fraud and dishonest sellers, not to mentioned refunds. iOffer may claim that they are an authentic and safe website for e-commerce to buy and sell, but they are all fake and they do not do according do their policies and leave customers vulnerable to frauds and high risks of being scammed. Many sellers are from China, and they definitely fake their ratings and reviews that are too good to be true. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

shhdhdd
8/12/17

came quick within 2 weeks and is good quality they don't pack the items with any protection so they could get damaged

jenniferr209
8/8/17

My girls purchased shoes they never received. This site is a joke. Do not waste your time or money! Very disappointing for children.

fatimaa27
7/31/17

I advise do not buy from this website as I bought an items around 140$ I did not get them and I tried to report a problem although I did not get the items and my money

amirz7
7/31/17

beveryk
7/21/17

I have bought DVD's posted on iOffer, and have never had a complaint. Further, I have found items that I cannot find anywhere else.

matthewc97
7/15/17

im 12 and i spent all my birthday money on air jordans and never get them back and my moms credit card got hacked.

arif58
7/12/17

i ordered for a product and never got it, it is a scam. the tell you that they will deliver and give your an invalid tracking number and never get it to you. they are a scam and should be shut down

romeoj4
6/29/17

Please don't order anything from this seller HONESTBUSINESS66 they are big criminal I order some Nike shoes from them for over 4 weeks now still not tracking number and no shoe and money not refund and seller keep asking for 5 stars but will never send you anything you ordered and I also think ioffer platform is the course cause they don't have hotlines or someone to chat with

michaeld309
6/22/17

Purchased sneakers from seller named ditto689. Tracking status hasn't updated in several weeks. Seller keeps asking for 5 star rating. Shoes never arrived and it's been 8 weeks. I'm sure there are honest sellers on ioffer. This is not one. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DITTO689 on ioffer.com. Replica Adidas Ultra Boost NMD.

piousj
6/15/17

I ordered a pair of shoes in Mar 17 and was tracking the item but found the address recorded was without street no., Sent them messages to correct the address and re-send the item. They were very careless and not responding to my queries/concerns but kept sending responses like 'I will send refund or if the shipment comes to you it is free' . Neither I received shipment nor refund even after 3 months

dewonniab
6/9/17

I place and order in Febuary and still no order this is the second time but I'm the dummy I would not advise no one the send those fake tracking numbers and if you get a tracking number that start with R00000 you can hang it up my money to valuable to give to some sweaty China people it's a lesson learn that I payed for I'm only trying to see why better business buear haven't step in that they holler Dear be patient your order been ship that's a dam lie JUST DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE

esesj
6/5/17

Purchased handbag from ioffer, then I was receiving messages asking for 5 star rating from seller. Used handbag less than a dozen times and started to fall to pieces. Seller did not respond to any of my emails of complaint. Handbag ended up in bin.

ss263
6/5/17

I sold a juicy couture handbag on the site. Free shipping in the USA and this lady is in Israel so the bag was $29.99 and shipping came to about $50. NEVER got paid and then ioffer charges my account $8. I disputed the charges several times and never got my credit. THIS SITE IS SKETCHY - STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE.

keithp47
6/4/17

One of my worst shopping experience ever !!!! Horrible customer service .. Nonexisting .. A refund is virtually impossible to receive ..SAD !!!!

basb1
6/3/17

Purchased a pair of trainers size euro44 and turned up to be equivalent to 41 euro size. Seller is not replying at all after receiving my money .
I offer sent him an email to respond but IOffer is part of the problem as they are not serious !! Why they bother if you spend cash on them!
IOffer website account and logging is not user friendly and you end up wasting so much if your time ..
No Human Interacts with you or perhaps enjoying my. Cash in China !

Helpful answer

If they are from China , they are fake !!!

By David P. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

Not every seller. I ordered 5 items from 5 different sellers and got every item I ordered. I can't speak for everybody, but I was satisfied

By Kyle E. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

i waited almost 7 mnths to figure out that my seller had been removed from i offer for doing illegal activity.....would never use this site....rip offs

By Rachel S. on 6/11/13
Helpful answer

I have never bought from that seller ,I stay well away from the site now,

By virgill r. on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

No ,everything you find on that website is fake cheap material . Just be careful too many scams ,they took my money and I never got my stuff.

By Ana B. on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

Yes, they are legit. I got two North face coats from them, they are great. I thought they would be fake, but the down fill has feathers coming out of the seams (as expected). But, I did order one and my credit card was compromised right away. Each seller is a different vendor, so I am not sure if it was ioffer per se.

By Scott G. on 2/5/16

4-6 weeks

By Katharine W. on 1/28/16
Helpful answer

i paided by credit card and still didnt get items,you may be at the loss of the money like myself,but they say we learn the hard way,id rather go and purchase the goods in a shop, than go through that hassle and torment..beware of seller---acmilan267-8548 (counterfit runners)

By Sylvia N. on 6/28/15
Helpful answer

I have only had one bad experience after many purchases. Just check the seller's feedback and you will be fine.

By Julie S. on 6/19/15
Helpful answer

I would absolutely use PayPal because Paypal is good about refunding money when you get ripped off, like I did with IOffer

By R C. on 4/11/15
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other customers.

7 Photos for iOffer