US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bowonc
11/30/16

1. I already knew some negative reviews about this site. However, I bought a bag from a seller who had 99% ratings, since I just read just positive reviews about the seller. Although she or he answered a bag was made of real calf skin leather and it is the same as the pics, it is made of synthetic leather and it is totally different from the pics. Also, it has some flaws. I left my negative rating and review to him or her, but it doesn't release. I don't know the reason why. After then, the seller left negative feedback to me.
2. When I payed for it with my credit card, the message poped up saying "payment failed","try again" several times. After I tried repeatedly, I figured out that all paymenys were charged! I asked the seller and a customer center about this problem. The customer center said to me contact the seller. And the seller didn't answer at all. I managed to fix it by asking help to my bank. The bank cancelled all transaction except one transaction because I purchased only one item. At least 10 days after the bank solved this problem finally, the seller who had never answered my request before left a negative feedback to me like "cheater buyer dispute after got package." Perhaps the seller's negative feedback kept my review from releasing.
3. Ioffer's customer center doesn't help you when you are in need. Most sellers are in China and they don't give real information about items. For example, it might not be true that this is real leather, cashmere, wool or the same as pics. So you can't help reling on customers' positive feedbacks that could survive unlike negative ratings.

jol271
11/30/16

This seller "anon31508179 " did not send the item I bought and paid for and after thousands of messaging he refused to refund or send my order. IOFFER DOES NOT HAVE BUYER PROTECTION SO NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS SITE. SELLER CAN GET YOUR MONEY AND NOT SEND Anything TO YOU AND NO REFUND AND YOU CAN NOT COMPLAIN TO ANYYYYYWHERE!!!

name: YU-GUANG LIU
address: NO. 3 floor, 3355 gu dai road, minhang district of Shanghai
Shanghaishi Shanghai 201199
Seller: anon31508179
HIS WAS-APP NUMBER +8618121008338

johnh613
11/28/16

DO NOT BUY.. I BOUGHT FROM SELLER 51BUY.. TOOK MY MONEY GIVE ME A FALSE TRACKING NUMBER.. EMAILED THE SELLER 51BUY 14 TIMES AND HAS NOT REPLIED ONCE..IOFFER CAN DO NOTHING FOR YOU AS THEY KNOW ITS A SCAM BUT STILL TAKE THIER FEE YET THE GOODS ARE NOT DELIVERED.. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AVOID IOFFER AND DONT BE FOOLED WITH 51BUY REVIEWS AS THEY ARE ALL FAKE. IF YOU ARE MAD ENOUGH TO BUY MAKE SURE THE SELLER ACCEPTS PAYPAL UNLIKE 51BUY WHO WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL

heatherc82
11/26/16

i never will buy anything from your website ever again i never recieved what i ordered and got scammed and this is my 1st time buying something

tessy9
11/25/16

I thad a very nice and excellent experience buying from a lovely seller. The bags look so real, the leather is so real with new leather smell. Excellent quality. Seller is so fast in answering my questions since it was my first time to buy from ioffer. But it didn't disappoint me. Just look on the feedbacks of the seller. And please don't bargain anymore since their price is already so cheap. That might put off the seller. If you want to ask the name of the seller , just place a note on my feedback. I will definitely buy some more items from ioffer.

francism48
11/22/16

One seller sent me the wrong goods, another is a scammer no goods have been receieved and the order is now closed cannot even raise a complaint because i was waiting patiently for my goods , another seller sends items of cheaper qaulity than online images

eirinie
11/17/16

I order 7 things from there at the same time, Only 4 came to me. The shoes and the t shirt didnt come it has been 3 months now that I have ordered them and there is noone that you can speak with. It is not a controlled site, dont ever order from there

krystall11
11/11/16

BAD business Seller rip you off .I always check a sellers rating the one sellers page said they except paypal chose that option . Two days went by and I then decided I would just use my banking account I completed my purchase bwt i dont recomened changing the way you choose to purchsse I waited few day then told the seller I paid which he can see on the invoice there were no reeposes for two weeks then seller says how did you pay we need to know. I copy pasted the invoice that he can clearly see it says paid by credit card .it's now been four weeks no reponse I have wrote him ask and I've ask to cancel or ask for a ship date so I wouldnt worry thinking maybe he didn't have the bags in Stock .He still will not reply .I have threaten to to write bad reveiws to go to my bank ask for refund he still does not reply seller 51buy Beware he now does not currently have any listings. I have bought and receive a few of my purchases wrong color wrong item broke damaged, .I sold two which I have two refund the handles ripped off . I wish I had never found this site You can send in your ticket complaint it's like a automatic message saying you are screwed if you received good are messed up talk to sell if they did t send talk to seller and or go to your bank to claim the your refund from your bank. My bank has unlocked my card for my china purchasing from anoter great site that does not allow this mess and I was told if I didn't get good or they dont come crying to them so I'm out of $69 two bag i didnt get two bags ripped a pair shoes some tore up crap items are total are garage. It'd like playing lottery if you want to throw money away go gamble it your chances of a good out come are better .

sg89
11/11/16

i cannot stress enough to you to NOT buy off this site. they will fraud and steal your money!!
then you have to go thru bank hell trying to get your money back.. be warned

jaredg11
11/6/16

Burned on absolutely everything I bought from here....

evelynp10
11/3/16

My experience reflects the many negative reviews already posted. Initially, I received the goods I paid for and they were fine. But when I ordered more items, then I encountered the poor sellers mentioned by others. The seller either sent the wrong goods, they arrived broken or didn't arrive at all. Very few actually accept PayPal because of the replica goods they sell, so if the seller messes you about there is really nothing you can do about it. Most are based in China, and iOffer won't help. If you want to risk shopping on this site, never spend more than you can afford to lose.

arthurm70
10/30/16

I am a collector of rare TV shows from the 70s and 80s - and iOffer has the biggest catalogue of these TV shows - it's incredible, they have stuff even I have forgot existed.

Unfortunately, it's a mine-field.
While half the time, the sellers will ship you a decent product - the other half of the time they will either send you DVDs with terrible video quality or sometimes they won't deliver them at all.

In one case, I finally recieved my order, sent from China, 8 months after I ordered!!

If it's a TV show you can't find anywhere else, I'd say iOffer is worth the risk.
But if you can find it elsewhere, buy elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: only use Paypal on iOffer. The other methods are too risky

demetriusb10
10/24/16

Not good

maxinem10
10/22/16

Have still not received my shoes and they are not getting back in touch

rijv
10/21/16

can I give 0 out of 5 marks review for ioffer here?
I got the same experience with ioffer. After 40 days buying a product, I have not received it. I asked several times to send me refund or resend another, no response from seller. i was refused by ioffer too to help me as they asked themselves as a platform nothing else.
If you want to waste of your money, buy from those thieves at ioffer, otherwise BE AWARE FROM THOSE ROBBERS.

katherinee9
10/17/16

I placed an order with 5 different sellers from this site and only 1 gave me a real tracking number. Theses guys are thieves. Don't get ripped off like I did. Be warned.. I regret not searching for reviews and made my purchase. No I got Nothing but scammed!!

jaredc26
10/9/16

Awsome price awsome shoe

jasons218
9/26/16

Made a one of Purchase Of many items from this seller and only received 5 items...paid over 500 USD. After many emails sent, 4 months later....Nothing. !!
Strongly Advise DO NOT USE THIS SITE AND THIS SELLER..

johns1460
9/20/16

Bought some trainers for $79 off LIUHAIBO15 got Bad communication and a fake taking number received an empty envelope with my name and address on after 5 weeks paid through paypal so lucky get my money back NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE FROM IOFFER

lonniem33
9/19/16

I give ioffers a 2 star just because they do not look out for sellers who rip you off I made four total orders one received the first one I was happy with the second order the seller didn't ship they had great reveiws three years selling and one month three weeks later they still do no reply . The other order were a pair of shoes Knit fly Nikes the check on the shoes looks bad is like black duct tape also has pink sticting in back of a black no pink should be there . Higher check on one side then the other . I have a ok review I will try to edit now that I see all these problems . So here's my opion .
Be careful even with seller that's been selling for years with good feed back .i lost money and I got junk . Ioffers refund system is a joke . Really you ask seller to ship over and over they will say be patient you sat waiting they never ship they quit responding then you click that you have a problem with the order it say contact seller and go to your bank to file a dispute . If you go to your bank they may not except your claim because your choose to order from a China site then be for sure that you don't use other sites because your bank will then stop you from using any of these sites in China . I use one other that does have a better refund system so if I loose on I offers i don't run to my bank for a refund . I offers could at least tell the seller they need to refund or be removed from their selling rights or they make it a rule they will refund have to refund is items are not shipped on the delivery time it shows or ioffers should refund and let the sellers will repay ioffers those sellers do not want to loose their selling rights . My bad review on the seller was never posted either so you don't get to see how I got ripped off from the sellers .. Just be aware of who your dealing with and still you may one receive one when you have order three you may get junk or nothing at all . The Seller I lost my money from is below do not trust their rating I can't get them to respond they have good sellers rating I don't see how they do so I am now spreading their is good name.. I'm sure he has other names used as well like all these seller do their name is below remember the name

deborahb81
9/13/16

Ordered trainers the wrong size sent tried 3 times to send back an get new ones or refund company told me to buy new pair an they would give me a discount refusing to refund the pair I got or exchange waiting to see what I offer do about my complaint as by what they say they will suspend sellers account until it's sorted the trainers came from liangqiubo

sarahe61
9/7/16

Still nothing from the spineless coward known to iOffers as WorthyTrust!!!
And NOTHING from any site manager.....absolutely disgusting

This site isn't to be trusted at all.....

richk28
8/31/16

Please avoid this website completely. Do not be enticed by the low prices and high quality replicas. You will pay for the items and never receive them. THE 5 STAR RATINGS AND REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE. Cheap is expensive. You are better off spending more in a reputable online store. Don't learn the hard way , take my word for it. Take a look at the screenshots

danielp105
8/31/16

I have tried to make purchases through credit card and it did not go through. I contacted my bank and they said it was not on their end. I tried contacting iOffer and they did not even respond to my claim. Bad website. stay away.

cecilias8
8/21/16

you have a lot of negative reviews and I am wondering if I should even try to buy through you.

111 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Answer
patrikw2
A: there are real and counterfeit items. if a pair of addidas shoes costs 15 bucks you should be sure about that it is faked
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
on 10/18/16
Answer
patrikw2
A: there is nearly nothing u can do, iOffer itself does not give the opportunity to refund on their costs like AliExpress does. if the seller doesnt answer u you can do nothing against it. im sorry
3 weeks, 6 days ago