US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

johns1460
9/20/16

Bought some trainers for $79 off LIUHAIBO15 got Bad communication and a fake taking number received an empty envelope with my name and address on after 5 weeks paid through paypal so lucky get my money back NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE FROM IOFFER

lonniem33
9/19/16

I give ioffers a 2 star just because they do not look out for sellers who rip you off I made four total orders one received the first one I was happy with the second order the seller didn't ship they had great reveiws three years selling and one month three weeks later they still do no reply . The other order were a pair of shoes Knit fly Nikes the check on the shoes looks bad is like black duct tape also has pink sticting in back of a black no pink should be there . Higher check on one side then the other . I have a ok review I will try to edit now that I see all these problems . So here's my opion .
Be careful even with seller that's been selling for years with good feed back .i lost money and I got junk . Ioffers refund system is a joke . Really you ask seller to ship over and over they will say be patient you sat waiting they never ship they quit responding then you click that you have a problem with the order it say contact seller and go to your bank to file a dispute . If you go to your bank they may not except your claim because your choose to order from a China site then be for sure that you don't use other sites because your bank will then stop you from using any of these sites in China . I use one other that does have a better refund system so if I loose on I offers i don't run to my bank for a refund . I offers could at least tell the seller they need to refund or be removed from their selling rights or they make it a rule they will refund have to refund is items are not shipped on the delivery time it shows or ioffers should refund and let the sellers will repay ioffers those sellers do not want to loose their selling rights . My bad review on the seller was never posted either so you don't get to see how I got ripped off from the sellers .. Just be aware of who your dealing with and still you may one receive one when you have order three you may get junk or nothing at all . The Seller I lost my money from is below do not trust their rating I can't get them to respond they have good sellers rating I don't see how they do so I am now spreading their is good name.. I'm sure he has other names used as well like all these seller do their name is below remember the name

deborahb81
9/13/16

Ordered trainers the wrong size sent tried 3 times to send back an get new ones or refund company told me to buy new pair an they would give me a discount refusing to refund the pair I got or exchange waiting to see what I offer do about my complaint as by what they say they will suspend sellers account until it's sorted the trainers came from liangqiubo

sarahe61
9/7/16

"WORTHY TRUST" is Not to be trusted at all via iOffers, email after email sent asking where's my items that have been paid for ( like my previous msg via here) and still the person sits like a wet blanket saying nothing, not even a sorry or even have your money back.....
Totally and utterly disgusting, a total disgrace to the human population of mankind!
It would be nice also if the manager of iOffers could actually bother to respond too to my awful raised concern and terrible experience with their site- and yet again = NOTHING!!!!

richk28
8/31/16

Please avoid this website completely. Do not be enticed by the low prices and high quality replicas. You will pay for the items and never receive them. THE 5 STAR RATINGS AND REVIEWS ARE ALL FAKE. Cheap is expensive. You are better off spending more in a reputable online store. Don't learn the hard way , take my word for it. Take a look at the screenshots

danielp105
8/31/16

I have tried to make purchases through credit card and it did not go through. I contacted my bank and they said it was not on their end. I tried contacting iOffer and they did not even respond to my claim. Bad website. stay away.

cecilias8
8/21/16

you have a lot of negative reviews and I am wondering if I should even try to buy through you.

cynthiak22
8/18/16

I bought a dvd of a 1978 made for US tv film that has never been commercially available, unfortunately. This was the only way I could ever find to get a copy. The picture and sound quality were very poor, and it looked like it had been videoed many years before on a poor quality video recorder and was from the Saturday Late Movie, as some of what had been edited-out advert breaks still had a sign saying that. In some ways, I'm glad to have it to be able to see it again, but the poor quality sound and picture take some getting used to. This happened some time ago. I thought at the time that the seller over-rated the quality of it, although I don't remember exactly what rating he gave it. Having read some of these reviews here about people paying for items they never received, I suppose I was fairly fortunate because I actually did receive the dvd, and it came in a white paper sleeve, so no expense spared there. It was also over priced. I've paid a lot less for good quality commercial dvds. After seeing these reviews, I don't think I'll ever make another attempt at buying anything on ioffer.
There is one thing I've wondered about with the selling of dvds on there. Because I have only bought this one which was obviously recorded off the television, I don't know, but there are some that look as though people are making copies of the real thing and selling them on, which is obviously illegal and could get them into big trouble if that's what they're doing. I've seen at least one person selling a TV series from the late 1960s, early 70s when home video recorders didn't exist, which came out in a big dvd boxed set in recent years, so they must be copying the commercial dvds. I've wondered about their recklessness/stupidity in doing something that could get them a prison sentence and a big fine that they're doing on the internet for all the world to see, including the authorities.

dawnb52
8/17/16

i ordered several items from this site on the same day two of the items i received no problem good quality and such ( both by the way were from the same vendor) but everything else i purchased all by different vendors failed to show up, never to be heard from again, a couple of the vendors said they would refund my money. which i still have not received at all. the other vendors won't even acknowledge my messages. if that isn't bad enough the site I offer who represents these rip offs email me everyday to ask if I've received my items, then tells me to follow up with a dispute, takes you through several pages to start the dispute only to get to the last page and tell you its not their problem if you got scammed dispute the charges with your bank. that's it your basically screwed. Beware don't even waste your money.

alim84
8/11/16

I ordered 1 item initially to test it out it arrived on time and item was OK so decided to take a chance and order 5 more and different items from sellers with the best ratings even paid by PayPal and 3 items I never received and I received a notice to say the sellers were no longer trading on ioffer I contacted PayPal and still have not received money back as the sellers can't be traced...the 2 items I did receive the quality was so bad with loose stitching and the worst faux leather...do not use this site ... I would give aliexpress 5stars in comparison to this site

betam
8/11/16

I bought many items from ioffer. Many items were not how i expexted, but I'm very happy with luis vutton 1st ed kimono hand bag

monicab46
8/8/16

I have used this site a few times and if you are going to buy make sure you use pay pal, I can't stress that enough!! When I order it does take a long time to get your item and you can't track it but you will eventually get it.... Hopefully! I tried to order a watch the other day and it was through pay pal and I tried and tried but couldn't purchase the item for some reason. I recommend using pay pal because if you don't get your item pay pal will reimburse you. So just be careful!!!

alanc81
8/1/16

Who can i talk to about an item paid for and not received? I have wriitten 3 emails and not had any reply

martinb99
7/30/16

i bought the so called complete series of crossing jordan only to find out it came n its the worst quality viewing of all the series ive bought off the internet from any vender . IOFFER is the biggest rip off company out there will not give refunds n are of no help getting thru to the sellers to make bad sellers refund consumers. IOFFER ran the fraudulent ad saying it was disks with color labels n a complete 6th season series n its dozens of episodes short n the disks come without any box or episode count this is the worst of the worst go the extra buck and buy from a true vendor n dont get screwed the way i did.the quality of the episodes i do have are foggy n snowy.worst deal on a newly released series ill re purchase from ebay as the 2 season is released in a packet that has all episodes. IOFFER IS A FRAUD.

lourdesm2
7/26/16

After reading all of the negative reviews (I bought items before reading the reviews), I'm starting to think that I got lucky with my transactions. I purchased several DVDs from different sellers and received them within a week of mailing my payments. I thought it was interesting that the sellers were asking for payment by check but I figured what the heck, why not? I had a good feeling about the merchants because they advertised a really great selection of hard to find films and they were also relatively local. Sure enough within a week of mailing my payments to the vendors I received my movies no later than the time frame that was promised by the vendors along with some nice notes from them thanking my for my purchase. I will probably continue purchasing from them since I had an uneventful experience.

mc511
7/24/16

Took as long as i thought fake but pretty good quality clothing. Also good quality for my husbands Gucci wallet and my Louis Vuitton bag.

lauraf76
7/23/16

My order was never delivered. After numerous emails the seller claims they sent the purses to a different address and then stopped communicating. Total scam.....total rip off.

jayg62
7/11/16

Don't attempt to purchase anything from these scammers. Fortunately I went through paypal, so I have a chance to get my money back. I purchased from eezh0435, who suddenly don't have any products for sale anymore. iOffer provides no verification. Piece of crap site.

usern4
7/10/16

This seller is scam. Firstly seller said that he accepts PayPal but when you go to the payment screen you find out he does NOT accept paypal but only visa or mastercard. When you do order he gives you a fake tracking number which shows no results no matter where you check it. During this your communication with him only gets responses saying that post is taking longer than normal and you will get it soon. When the delivery deadline passes he stops responding and the only option you have is to ask your bank to get your money back, but then it is 2 or 3 months already which this thief knows and he ends up robbing you of your money without giving you anything. On top of that ioffer does not offer anything to help, they should probably change their name to i-weletthemstealyourmoney.

rhondah30
7/8/16

I give ioffer 9 out of 10. I have only ever had 1 problem with this site other than that I really like ioffer. It does take awhile to receive your items but they keep you informed you the whole time. I will continue ordering from this site.

aidab1
7/3/16

Don't even attempt to buy from ioffer, believe me dooooonnnnnntttttttttttttt do it.

I have been fooled by the great ratings of helloboddy889, I really wanted the bags badly that I completely ignored the red flags which are the bad reviews on ioffer.
This seller states that he has been selling for over 5 years on ioffer and has over 98% of positive feedback, how is that even possible if he is a scam????
Like I said I really wanted the bags, I read the reviews on his page which were all very positive, that they were very pleased with the items and that they were shipped fast, reviews from different part of the world, different languages, so I was like ok I can go for it.
First my cards would not work on that site, so the seller told me I can pay through western union, and I did. Big mistake because this seller received the money and deleted his account after 5 days. That was $400 that I could have saved.

alexu26
7/1/16

I am trying to see the bad reviews about the seller and IOFFER lets you look at the
positive reviews first. You need to go thousands reviews before having a chance seeing the bad ones. Why? What the #$%&!@ they are hiding. Surly protecting the sellers .

Tip for consumers: Please DO NOT USE IOFFER.COM

redonnw
6/23/16

I ordered two pairs of sunglasses, from 'youarevip', the seller sent the items to the wrong address, as a result the items were returned to the seller, and Ive been waiting on my refund since November 2015. Ive contacted iOffer many times only to receive a generic scripted e-mail response, iOffer will not intervene on my behalf even though the seller is on its website. I will NEVER order anything from youarevip again, beware of this seller.

reecet10
6/18/16

I want to buy some football boots from googleshop777 is he a scammer

catherineb50
6/16/16

Not a special service rather average

108 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question