US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cecilias8
8/21/16

you have a lot of negative reviews and I am wondering if I should even try to buy through you.

cynthiak22
8/18/16

I bought a dvd of a 1978 made for US tv film that has never been commercially available, unfortunately. This was the only way I could ever find to get a copy. The picture and sound quality were very poor, and it looked like it had been videoed many years before on a poor quality video recorder and was from the Saturday Late Movie, as some of what had been edited-out advert breaks still had a sign saying that. In some ways, I'm glad to have it to be able to see it again, but the poor quality sound and picture take some getting used to. This happened some time ago. I thought at the time that the seller over-rated the quality of it, although I don't remember exactly what rating he gave it. Having read some of these reviews here about people paying for items they never received, I suppose I was fairly fortunate because I actually did receive the dvd, and it came in a white paper sleeve, so no expense spared there. It was also over priced. I've paid a lot less for good quality commercial dvds. After seeing these reviews, I don't think I'll ever make another attempt at buying anything on ioffer.
There is one thing I've wondered about with the selling of dvds on there. Because I have only bought this one which was obviously recorded off the television, I don't know, but there are some that look as though people are making copies of the real thing and selling them on, which is obviously illegal and could get them into big trouble if that's what they're doing. I've seen at least one person selling a TV series from the late 1960s, early 70s when home video recorders didn't exist, which came out in a big dvd boxed set in recent years, so they must be copying the commercial dvds. I've wondered about their recklessness/stupidity in doing something that could get them a prison sentence and a big fine that they're doing on the internet for all the world to see, including the authorities.

dawnb52
8/17/16

i ordered several items from this site on the same day two of the items i received no problem good quality and such ( both by the way were from the same vendor) but everything else i purchased all by different vendors failed to show up, never to be heard from again, a couple of the vendors said they would refund my money. which i still have not received at all. the other vendors won't even acknowledge my messages. if that isn't bad enough the site I offer who represents these rip offs email me everyday to ask if I've received my items, then tells me to follow up with a dispute, takes you through several pages to start the dispute only to get to the last page and tell you its not their problem if you got scammed dispute the charges with your bank. that's it your basically screwed. Beware don't even waste your money.

alim84
8/11/16

I ordered 1 item initially to test it out it arrived on time and item was OK so decided to take a chance and order 5 more and different items from sellers with the best ratings even paid by PayPal and 3 items I never received and I received a notice to say the sellers were no longer trading on ioffer I contacted PayPal and still have not received money back as the sellers can't be traced...the 2 items I did receive the quality was so bad with loose stitching and the worst faux leather...do not use this site ... I would give aliexpress 5stars in comparison to this site

betam
8/11/16

I bought many items from ioffer. Many items were not how i expexted, but I'm very happy with luis vutton 1st ed kimono hand bag

monicab46
8/8/16

I have used this site a few times and if you are going to buy make sure you use pay pal, I can't stress that enough!! When I order it does take a long time to get your item and you can't track it but you will eventually get it.... Hopefully! I tried to order a watch the other day and it was through pay pal and I tried and tried but couldn't purchase the item for some reason. I recommend using pay pal because if you don't get your item pay pal will reimburse you. So just be careful!!!

alanc81
8/1/16

Who can i talk to about an item paid for and not received? I have wriitten 3 emails and not had any reply

martinb99
7/30/16

i bought the so called complete series of crossing jordan only to find out it came n its the worst quality viewing of all the series ive bought off the internet from any vender . IOFFER is the biggest rip off company out there will not give refunds n are of no help getting thru to the sellers to make bad sellers refund consumers. IOFFER ran the fraudulent ad saying it was disks with color labels n a complete 6th season series n its dozens of episodes short n the disks come without any box or episode count this is the worst of the worst go the extra buck and buy from a true vendor n dont get screwed the way i did.the quality of the episodes i do have are foggy n snowy.worst deal on a newly released series ill re purchase from ebay as the 2 season is released in a packet that has all episodes. IOFFER IS A FRAUD.

lourdesm2
7/26/16

After reading all of the negative reviews (I bought items before reading the reviews), I'm starting to think that I got lucky with my transactions. I purchased several DVDs from different sellers and received them within a week of mailing my payments. I thought it was interesting that the sellers were asking for payment by check but I figured what the heck, why not? I had a good feeling about the merchants because they advertised a really great selection of hard to find films and they were also relatively local. Sure enough within a week of mailing my payments to the vendors I received my movies no later than the time frame that was promised by the vendors along with some nice notes from them thanking my for my purchase. I will probably continue purchasing from them since I had an uneventful experience.

mc511
7/24/16

Took as long as i thought fake but pretty good quality clothing. Also good quality for my husbands Gucci wallet and my Louis Vuitton bag.

lauraf76
7/23/16

My order was never delivered. After numerous emails the seller claims they sent the purses to a different address and then stopped communicating. Total scam.....total rip off.

jayg62
7/11/16

Don't attempt to purchase anything from these scammers. Fortunately I went through paypal, so I have a chance to get my money back. I purchased from eezh0435, who suddenly don't have any products for sale anymore. iOffer provides no verification. Piece of crap site.

usern4
7/10/16

This seller is scam. Firstly seller said that he accepts PayPal but when you go to the payment screen you find out he does NOT accept paypal but only visa or mastercard. When you do order he gives you a fake tracking number which shows no results no matter where you check it. During this your communication with him only gets responses saying that post is taking longer than normal and you will get it soon. When the delivery deadline passes he stops responding and the only option you have is to ask your bank to get your money back, but then it is 2 or 3 months already which this thief knows and he ends up robbing you of your money without giving you anything. On top of that ioffer does not offer anything to help, they should probably change their name to i-weletthemstealyourmoney.

rhondah30
7/8/16

I give ioffer 9 out of 10. I have only ever had 1 problem with this site other than that I really like ioffer. It does take awhile to receive your items but they keep you informed you the whole time. I will continue ordering from this site.

aidab1
7/3/16

Don't even attempt to buy from ioffer, believe me dooooonnnnnntttttttttttttt do it.

I have been fooled by the great ratings of helloboddy889, I really wanted the bags badly that I completely ignored the red flags which are the bad reviews on ioffer.
This seller states that he has been selling for over 5 years on ioffer and has over 98% of positive feedback, how is that even possible if he is a scam????
Like I said I really wanted the bags, I read the reviews on his page which were all very positive, that they were very pleased with the items and that they were shipped fast, reviews from different part of the world, different languages, so I was like ok I can go for it.
First my cards would not work on that site, so the seller told me I can pay through western union, and I did. Big mistake because this seller received the money and deleted his account after 5 days. That was $400 that I could have saved.

alexu26
7/1/16

I am trying to see the bad reviews about the seller and IOFFER lets you look at the
positive reviews first. You need to go thousands reviews before having a chance seeing the bad ones. Why? What the #$%&!@ they are hiding. Surly protecting the sellers .

Tip for consumers: Please DO NOT USE IOFFER.COM

redonnw
6/23/16

I ordered two pairs of sunglasses, from 'youarevip', the seller sent the items to the wrong address, as a result the items were returned to the seller, and Ive been waiting on my refund since November 2015. Ive contacted iOffer many times only to receive a generic scripted e-mail response, iOffer will not intervene on my behalf even though the seller is on its website. I will NEVER order anything from youarevip again, beware of this seller.

reecet10
6/18/16

I want to buy some football boots from googleshop777 is he a scammer

catherineb50
6/16/16

Not a special service rather average

lisam307
6/16/16

The very first time I ever tried to use this site my payment wouldn't go through when I paid even though I know my Visa is good and I know I'm not overdrawn. Then almost immediately after I entered my credit card information on iOffer I was contacted by fraud prevention at Wells Fargo Bank because someone was attempting to charge $10,000 on that very same Visa card.
DO NOT enter ANY financial information on this site...IT IS NOT SECURE at all. I've just had to cancel my credit card and have a new one issued.

za2276
6/15/16

This website is just fake....built up to steal your money if you try to buy anything....they have taken the money and I have never received my item...the sellers do not reply whatsoever....if this website steals £1 from each customer, multiply this by 1 million user and you will find out how they can make their profit.

Do not use or buy....no way to complain because u will just be ignored...! $#*! All......

billm151
6/15/16

Worse than Ebay. I can't list things which are the same as other people are selling. Mine are removed as offensive. I'll tell you what is offensive ioffer.com. Hope they go out of business.

alfredor8
6/14/16

It is great

ellal19
6/11/16

shocking $#*!ing rip off i was skint so i went to this site to get nice clothes e.g adidas nikes oh and a pair of airmax spent £60 they didnt give me 1 bloody item $#*!ing twats need to be locked up do not use this site

denisep49
6/9/16

I bought a pair of shoes and got them exactly as they said I was very happy and would be buying more stuff along the the way

103 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
virgillr
A: I have never bought from that seller ,I stay well away from the site now,
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
2 weeks ago
Answer
alanc81
A: Robert-what you must realise is EVERYTHING on ioffers is fake-some is very good and some not so good. It's obvious it's fake-where can you get a Michael Kors handbag for £18 or a pair of mens Dolce & Gabbana jeans for £25. It is what it is-if you don't like it-save up £200 and buy the real thing-cheers-Alan
6 days ago