Review of iOffer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

valentinb15
3/27/17

Scam, scam!I paid in September 2016 ,today 25 Mar 2017 ,no many no stuff!!!!ATENTION I offer
Big scam!!!!!!!!!

lorrained21
3/23/17

I ordered a bag it never arrived. They wouldn't reply to my messages.
This is a company of scammers. Don't give them your money.

miker247
3/21/17

I ordered a cartoon dvd never received it called their number you never speak to a live person....why? Because it's a scam. The only option they give you is to leave a message. They show pictures of original items but all their items are cheap bootleg knock offs. NEVER BUY FROM I OFFER TOTAL SCAM.

motazm
3/21/17

very bad site fraud sellers bad products quality , not original , very much delay to receive your items , no support at all never ever deal with this company

vitas8
3/20/17

BE AWARE THIS SELLER KEPT MY MONEY, NEVER MAILED MY ITEM, GAVE ME A TRACKING THAT WAS USELESS...IOFFER SELLER yengya

williamw168
3/16/17

ordered a shirt that I never received. When I gave feedback that I never received the shirt. was told by seller that he would send he shirt if I removed the bad feedback.

randyl35
3/16/17

This site will not stand by you in a dispute. But sellers don't like them. I am in one now. I ordered 16 pairs of shoes and received 12. It's been five months.

sarah3474
3/11/17

The website not only has low quality fake goods, it has 0 responsibility if you never recive your items. Most of the sellers are from China and shipping takes sooo long or after receiving you money they won't send any item at all. DO NOT PAY LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. There is 50%chance you won't get your item.

tilliee
3/10/17

How in the hell do you get away with fraud? You all should be put in jail. It is so illegal to copy designer properties. Again, this country just allows anything. What do you think, America? Why do we tolerate this ?

T. Endress

fattyt
3/3/17

Ioffer is the hardest payment that I never had. Because I order so many times and I pay the same card I used it but right now I can't pay I don't know why.

simh23
3/1/17

I ordered a pair of earrings form iOffer and luckily didn't went crazy with shopping because I wanted to test out if this site is true. I NEVER received my earrings. Seller doesn't even reply so I had to dispute the transaction with my visa company. PLEASE STAY AWAY FORM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU LOVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. Its a fraud and scam.

colinm63
2/27/17

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ORDER FROM iOFFER. I ordered a pair of football boots from one of the third-party sellers (wanliaa) on the ioffer website in late-DEC 2016. As of FEB 27, 2017, I have never received my order. At the time of ordering I was given a 'Tracking' number which has NEVER been received/scanned into the postal system here in Australia. The seller refuses to re-send the order or give me a refund so I lodged a 'Complaint' Report through the ioffer website. iOFFER claim they are only a 'Marketplace' website and are unable to force sellers to re-send orders or give refunds. Totally useless website. iOffer leave you at the mercy of dodgy sellers. Avoid iOffer at all costs.

The next day after I wrote the initial bad feedback for the iOFFER site, I went back into iOFFER website to check my feedback I had left for the seller who ripped me off. Surprised to find my original feedback had moved from Page 7 on FEB27 to Page 22 the next day FEB28, along with the other negative feedback by another customer. Is this iOFFER or the bad seller (wanliaa) attempting to bury the negative feedbacks they receive. Will be interesting to see what page of the seller's feedback listings it is on tomorrow MAR1.

vittoriav
2/18/17

Ho ordinato minimo 20 pacchi dal mese di Novembre 2016 fino ad oggi 19/02/2017..non ho ricevuto niente, alcuni rispondono : che ricevi un rimborso...ma mai ricevuto...Altri spariscono dopo che tu hai fatto l'ordine. E uguale se hanno 5 stelle ... perche gli ordini da me fatti , sono con venditori di buona recensione...almeno cosi e' scritto ..( Truffa ) ....non sono affidabili l'ho stesso ....e raro che becchi quelli giusti.... quindi un consiglio...volete ordinare? fatelo pagando con PayPal...almeno se il pacco non vi arriva ....ritirare i soldi in dietro e non avete perso niente......come faccio io...

jagad6
2/15/17

Ordered a pair of timberland shoes,it was never deliverd. Offer claimed to have delivered item somewhere in Florida while the order address was in California. Seller said would lok into it and resolve the issue. Never heard from them no more. Sent numerous messages, no reply .seller removed self from the listing and reviews never went through when you tell your true story. Money gone,mo item
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!!! TOTAL FRAUD !!!

solomoni3
2/15/17

They claim that my orderred was deliverred to an address in Colorado. However, I told them that my shipping address is in New York. They repsonded that they bare no repsonsibility of the sellers on their website.

Save your money because you need to know that the seller is reliable.,

veronicam54
2/13/17

The majority of the sellers are scam artists, There are some good ones, but they are hard to find. They will take your money and send you nothing!

breighae
2/9/17

The iOffer website is absolutely horrible. If I could've left zero stars, I would have. I ordered a purse on July 18, 2016 and I have yet to receive it. Since then, I have reported a problem on the website, contacted the seller (who gave me a tracking number that isn't even real?), and have left iOffer a voicemail, which they never returned my call. This is ridiculous. It has been 6-1/2 months since I placed my order and have yet to have someone resolve my issue or even acknowledge me when I reach out. All I want is a refund for the item I didn't receive. I don't think that is asking much.

jerryt44
2/5/17

I bought some sunglasses and tennis shoes and have not received them in about 7 months, don't get caught up in this fake site

aprilr26
2/4/17

Please be careful of scammers on this site I buy alot of stuff but did not get them it all fake I send emails but get no reply some of the item say deliver on the site,Or seller has been removed

bibiy
2/4/17

I bought a bag and it was in December the 13th, 2016. I am still waiting. I email the seller and no answer. I am disputing my refund through my credit card company. This place is a fraud. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!

rhondap22
2/3/17

I am still awaiting my order for wallets, shipped out in July...its now January. Iv sent the seller over 75 messages and no response. I'm still waiting on belts and not received and no refund sellers don't respond!! And no refund for any of it. I ordered a coat and 3 weeks later still not shipped. I was lucky that I was able to contact my credit card company and get my payment back only cause I acted quickly. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!! I OFFER DOES NOT HOLD THERE SELLERS ACCOUNTABLE!!!! They should be taken off line

mariog40
1/27/17

I bought some shoes is been a long time there's nobody to talk to you why don't they take this website out I lost $40

krystaw
1/27/17

I ordered a pair of shoes on December 27 and the product said it would be here by January 13. It is now January 27 and I still don't have my shoes, the selller is kaikaixin,i messaged them several times on the sight but still no reply. I'm angry because Allan I want is my shoes.

rachelm123
1/26/17

I placed an order for a Michael kors bracelet on the 15th of December 2016 and still have not received my order, I messaged them but still no reply. Total scam!!

jens322
1/24/17

I love the products I bought! A little bit of a funky smell, but just febreez them and let air dry. I had no problem with this site....

122 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
arfank
ARFAN k.
A: i would never and ask everyone to boycott these fake sites.There MUST be a LAW to sue these fake companies to get rid off them.
1 week, 6 days ago