US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

robertm445
1/19/17

very helpful staff always willing to help very friendly. very knowledgable.
techs have always been patient with me and explained everything clearly.
I have no complaints with how I have been treated.

trevorc35
1/16/17

all the guruaid people are very good & give nice service,the technician with whom i spoke was very polite & the issue was resolved on time,i may probably in future with guruaid when my plan will expire, i am happy with the services.thank you

janetd49
1/10/17

the service was very personable technicians. It was an excellent service. every technician was very patient.they helped me to resolve the issue quickly and my time was saved.it didnt took too long ,thank u guruaid for the service

connyb
1/4/17

GuruAid has been very helpful to me. Quick and courteous service. Spent a long time on the phone with people who knew their business. They can be trusted.
Conny Brandt, Australia

stuarts43
1/4/17

guruaid appears to have fixed the problem I was having. I like and appreciate the service guruaid provides.

davidb615
1/3/17

very good service and good customer service,happy with the service.thank you guruaid.thanks for the technical support for my computer

jamesg249
12/22/16

I have been a customer for two years during which my laptop has been 'serviced' three times. Following the last service I noticed that the Norton anti-virus software was switched off. Either this was done by a technician or they had not noticed. Either way deeply worrying. I explained this over the phone and said I wished to discontinue my contract. As we approached and passed renewal date I received a string of calls from their representatives. My attempts to speak to a senior manager have been ignored. Not to be trusted.

douglasa15
12/8/16

Always been there when I needed them. service is quick.

colinm56
12/2/16

Service so far has been very good

charless156
11/30/16

Called them for what I thought was the Webroot support number. The "support tech" said he needed to sign on my computer, which Webroot always does. The difference being that Webroot has outstanding support and GuruAid couldn't write a dir command without a syntax error. He said he worked to Webroot, which was a lie. After screwing around on my computer for almost an hour it became obvious to me he had no idea how to restore Webroot on my new computer and, but for $80 he could a "technician" clean up all the errors on my 2 day old machine.
My guess is that if you think they did a good job you really didn't need them.

STAY AWAY! IT IS A SCAM!

thomasn43
11/25/16

Just got off the phone with an Email problem I refused to pay for repairs now I can not log in to my computer. My password has been changed and I have a system boot error .

leslieb86
11/24/16

very prompt in use

christineh82
11/20/16

I am very happy with your service

rebecal1
11/16/16

I consider the above named company to be an excellent assistance provider for help with my computer problems

robbinr5
10/16/16

I thought I was calling ESET. After letting them have remote access and paying $110, I am finding the next day that a lot of the clean up they said they had done, they did not. They were able to fix my problem with my security, however, I was told it would take 40 minutes and it took over 8 hrs. I actually had to call them back because the tech left me hanging on remote for a long time without doing anything. Once he started working on it again he was finished very quickly. Don't know if I got him in trouble and he skipped over things or what. I even missed a planned event with my Grandchildren because he had told me I needed to stay by the computer. Would not use them again. I could have done most of what he did.

alanw66
10/13/16

guruaid very happy with there service

dorist11
10/11/16

I have been very satisfied with Guru Aid, All personnel have always been very polite and helpful.

wilmetg
10/8/16

Thank you for all your help.

donnar48
10/7/16

I would give minus stars if I could.I thought I was contacting Dell support and this number popped up and they acted like Dell support when I explained my issue. computer.Before they could service my computer I needed to buy a service contract.I agreed to $179,00 for one year thinking this was Dell' Iwas billed $299.99. Bottom line they accessed my computer, removed Kaspersky and caused seriously infected my computer,. Requiring me to cancel my Discover card and Dell to take much time to remove all the spyware. A very upsetting situation. To say the least.

edwardv21
3/3/16

I spent $240 Australian dollars( $170US$) for a years subscription for Guru Aid technical support. My computer had a virus so I tried to contact them (Guru Aid) and they seem to have disappeared Guru Aids phone number 1800-156-016 keeps giving me the engaged signal. I am afraid to say that I have been scammed.big time ...Edward

carolinep14
2/22/16

Spent half an hour with one of their 'techs'..Stupid me gave him access to remotely solve problem with my AVG ZEN (which was a problem in and of itself. Don't know what this tech did but my desktop became unstable and virus ridden!..he said he'd sort it out if I paid £80 or if I couldn't afford that what could I afford?..I put the phone down. What confuses me is why AVG allow themselves to be associated with Malware snipers!..One can only wonder.

judyj16
2/18/16

bought a new computer and McAfee would not load rang guru aid thinking it was connected to McAfee -they said problem would not be fixed under computer warranty but they would fix it for a price.
They did fix it but I declined the further annual fee
3 week later my computer is unusable - files have been encrypted with virus which can only be removed if money is paid
Coincidence - I think not
BE WARE

davidw315
2/16/16

I have been a user of the Guruaid service for the past 2 years.They are a fantastic service that gives professional service to resolve all issues with my pc.I would recommend them to anyone as they give excellent value for money and peace of mind when issues arise.They carry out corrective action to resolution with full satisfaction of the client.

masona8
2/1/16

THEY TOOK FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

charlesd83
1/29/16

I can't praise GuRu Aid enough. I have never been less than pleased with the service, and the agents are so understanding of my lack of knowledge of the computer. Always thorough & don't leave 'til I'm satisfied. I give them 5 stars.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question