US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

larryb137
2/16/17

I am happy with the service of guruaid technical support,the technicians were great & resolved my issue

keithl51
2/13/17

I find the service of guruaid & the service is very quick,the technician who worked on my computer were polite & resolved my issue

phillips47
2/9/17

I think the service is easy to use ,i am happy with the service, the technician was very helpful to resolve my issue

davidh463
2/7/17

Guru Aid told me that all of my listed issues would be resolved and "not to worry". This was, of course before I paid for the service. After of their doing whatever they were doing I still had the same issue with Microsoft. I asked for a refund and they kept putting me off, and saying they were further trying to resolve the issue. I even spoke to the supervisor and he gave me a run around. I finally hung up, called my credit card service and disputed the charges. I was fully refunded!

rickyh21
2/7/17

I found Guruaid very patiently helping with my problems and I recommend to my friends as well. Its a good technical support.

paulh256
2/6/17

I think the service is good & it is quick & efficient, the technician was good & resolved the issue quickly so i am happy with the service

justins119
2/1/17

There is a good place to visit with Guru Aid. They act very concerned with my computer. They also fix all my issues, and guarantee fine results.

patriciar135
1/31/17

I was completely satisfied with the service of guruaid technical support. And the technical support team was great & i am happy with the service

robertm445
1/19/17

very helpful staff always willing to help very friendly. very knowledgable.
techs have always been patient with me and explained everything clearly.
I have no complaints with how I have been treated.

trevorc35
1/16/17

all the guruaid people are very good & give nice service,the technician with whom i spoke was very polite & the issue was resolved on time,i may probably in future with guruaid when my plan will expire, i am happy with the services.thank you

janetd49
1/10/17

the service was very personable technicians. It was an excellent service. every technician was very patient.they helped me to resolve the issue quickly and my time was saved.it didnt took too long ,thank u guruaid for the service

connyb
1/4/17

GuruAid has been very helpful to me. Quick and courteous service. Spent a long time on the phone with people who knew their business. They can be trusted.
Conny Brandt, Australia

stuarts43
1/4/17

guruaid appears to have fixed the problem I was having. I like and appreciate the service guruaid provides.

davidb615
1/3/17

very good service and good customer service,happy with the service.thank you guruaid.thanks for the technical support for my computer

jamesg249
12/22/16

I have been a customer for two years during which my laptop has been 'serviced' three times. Following the last service I noticed that the Norton anti-virus software was switched off. Either this was done by a technician or they had not noticed. Either way deeply worrying. I explained this over the phone and said I wished to discontinue my contract. As we approached and passed renewal date I received a string of calls from their representatives. My attempts to speak to a senior manager have been ignored. Not to be trusted.

douglasa15
12/8/16

Always been there when I needed them. service is quick.

colinm56
12/2/16

Service so far has been very good

charless156
11/30/16

Called them for what I thought was the Webroot support number. The "support tech" said he needed to sign on my computer, which Webroot always does. The difference being that Webroot has outstanding support and GuruAid couldn't write a dir command without a syntax error. He said he worked to Webroot, which was a lie. After screwing around on my computer for almost an hour it became obvious to me he had no idea how to restore Webroot on my new computer and, but for $80 he could a "technician" clean up all the errors on my 2 day old machine.
My guess is that if you think they did a good job you really didn't need them.

STAY AWAY! IT IS A SCAM!

thomasn43
11/25/16

Just got off the phone with an Email problem I refused to pay for repairs now I can not log in to my computer. My password has been changed and I have a system boot error .

leslieb86
11/24/16

very prompt in use

christineh82
11/20/16

I am very happy with your service

rebecal1
11/16/16

I consider the above named company to be an excellent assistance provider for help with my computer problems

robbinr5
10/16/16

I thought I was calling ESET. After letting them have remote access and paying $110, I am finding the next day that a lot of the clean up they said they had done, they did not. They were able to fix my problem with my security, however, I was told it would take 40 minutes and it took over 8 hrs. I actually had to call them back because the tech left me hanging on remote for a long time without doing anything. Once he started working on it again he was finished very quickly. Don't know if I got him in trouble and he skipped over things or what. I even missed a planned event with my Grandchildren because he had told me I needed to stay by the computer. Would not use them again. I could have done most of what he did.

alanw66
10/13/16

guruaid very happy with there service

dorist11
10/11/16

I have been very satisfied with Guru Aid, All personnel have always been very polite and helpful.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question