Review of FreeShipping

Tel: 1-800-869-5597
customerservice@freeshipping.com

michaelr342
6/20/17

Companies who link this with their website need to drop them. I did not subscribe to this website.......

lindao68
6/19/17

This company is screwing people shopping on line with Kohls. Never signed up and getting monthy charges. What a scam. Wake up Kohls...drop them.

deloist
6/16/17

I was out of town and did a lot of shopping on my phone, so when i get back home submitted my claims, got my rebates but not my cash back. When you call, they can't help you, cause they know nothing but tell you to, go to the help button and submit a claim. I don't think a real person is there for complaints, cause i never see action. At lease EBATES, they recognize you being on their site with a purchase. Come on FREE SHIPPING, you can do better then this. At lease give a call, let me know you value your customer

mayk25
6/11/17

I was ordering with my credit card on a Kohl's site and the free shipping pop-up appeared. I thought it was part of the Kohl's site. I entered my email, certainly not any credit card information and did not sign up for a membership. Ten days later a membership charge appeared on my credit card. I called and the person said she would give me a credit, even though I signed up. A confirming email said my membership was cancelled, not that I would be credited. I know this will be a battle with the credit card company. BEWARE

juliaw62
6/11/17

They don't tell you they're starting to charge you and you don't save nearly as much as they charge.

jimd147
6/7/17

I got my package before the due date. It was undamaged and ready to go. Thankyou very much! I would recommend this to my friends and people I so business with. I hope I do more business in the near future.

dm465
5/25/17

I signed up for freeshipping.com last summer and was heckled by my husband for doing so. It has turned out to be profitable as we did a lot of internet purchasing this year and have received $1000.00 cashback which is the annual benefit limit for what you can receive. My husband is now a believer . We tried to purchase major items through free shipping and could use ship to store if we needed it that day. For instance we purchased $500 dollars in sink faucets from Lowes and shipped to store so we could get them that day and received $50 cashback. This service allows for up to $10.00 in shipping charges as well and has price protection. We have used it all. At christmas we purchased a backpack via internet on free shipping then found it for $58 cheaper within 30 days and also received a check for that. The biggest issue with freeshipping is you have to be organized and make sure you go through the freeshipping website to purchase from retailers. You also have to submit receipts with shipping totals to freeshipping. I always scanned and emailed instead of mailing receipts as this was much quicker. You could also take a picture of receipt and email that way. As long as you know the rules it really works. At Christmas they offered 20 percent cashback with many retailers. In addition I could use my store coupons at check out so totally worth it. My only dilemma now is whether to continue my subscription to the service since I can't receive anymore cashback until July.

tylers66
5/25/17

Freeshipping.com is amazing... if everyone simply understood the service maybe you all wouldnt get so upset... 20% off this weekend, time to go shopping

patc95
5/21/17

Using my card number & stealing money, Ask for refund, said they would refund then in the month of May they took money 3 times, these people are thieves!!

davidd335
5/20/17

This website is not for Snow Flakes or just flakes---this site is for people who do a significant amount of business on the internet, can read and understand how the process works and do not need their mommy to hold their hand. Thus --- no SNOW FLACKS. There is a monthly fee to have access to the system. If you do little or no internet purchasing then this is not for you. On every purchase you get from 10% to 20% of the purchase price back. So if you do not average $130 a month in purchases or save 1 shipping cost per month do not subscribe. You also get up to $10 back in shipping charges 12 times a year for each of the about 1000 stores associated with Freeshipping.com. If you do not order enough to cover the cost of about $13 per month from 10% back and 10$ for each shipping then this is not for you. We buy all our household goods possible from Walmart. That alone covers all our cost for the year and more plus the products are delivered to my door for free. Not going to a Walmart store is a major perk for me. All the rest we buy is pure profit. For me several hundreds to well over a $1000 a year is standard. I have used this for years. The biggest source of new income for most people is to not spend what they already make. Freeshipping.com will save a great deal but, YOU MUST BE AN INTERNET BUYER. There are several other benefits that will also add to the savings but these two are the best. I expect all the cry babies you read on Sitejabber never even understood how profitable Freeshipping.com is or even how it works. They are probably to busy looking for a safe space.

edk30
5/12/17

They charged me $12.98 for something I already paid for through Amazon. It was hell to get it off my debit card.

margarete43
5/8/17

They sent me an email to make me believe that I was getting a shipping rebate, and I ended up getting charged $12.97. Stay away from this site! I am extremely unhappy with this.

paddeel
5/6/17

Shame on me for not reading the fine print, shame on freeshipping.com for having small print. They are like those "free" moisturizer.

denap5
5/2/17

It looked like a deal from Kohl's Dept Store after I had placed an order but IT IS NOT!!!! Can't get an email to pull up on them for customer service and the 800 listed doesn't seem to work either. Turning this over to the Better Business Bureau after no response. I replied to the one and only email received from them saying its a 7 day free trial then a monthly charge there after. Deceptive advertising!!! Thought Kohl's was giving me free shipping for ordering online from them for the first time!!!! BEWARE!!!!! If I could give them a zero I would.

edd976
4/19/17

Somehow they started billing me for charges and got information from a Kohl's order. Finally got it off my credit card and refund but still is pending for old charges that I didn't notice on my card. I still don't know what benefits you would ever get. Just got new credit card statement and they charged me again after getting confirmation they would close account. BIG SCAM.

luanns6
4/17/17

Personally I think your company is just a big rip off scam!!! You make people think their going to get free shipping on the item they just purchased, when really your just scamming people of a fee for your service!!! I will be going to my bank and having the charges reversed!!!

sushmat
4/12/17

who reads there terms and conditions in details no one does. When you see limit is exceeding u should send an email saying limit exceeded atlesat user gets an idea ok limit is done. This is just scam they charge you every month and when u try to do transaction they have limit...for what??? in that case they should charge just once in year...why every month when limits are for year?? makes no sense....

darrena10
4/9/17

Apparently I signed up for freeshipping.com when I placed an order online with Kohl's and was supposed to cancel it before getting charged. I guess it's my fault, but I'm disappointed that Kohl's would promote something like this. Or was it Kohl's? Hmm, when I shop at Kohl's I use my Kohl's charge card but this was charged to a different card. Either way, watch out what you might agree to when trying to get that free shipping. The representative from freeshipping.com was friendly and helpful. I had no problem canceling and receiving a credit.

maryannp14
4/8/17

As most of the people before me, I was also charged $12.97 without giving them authorization to do so. Customer service has said they will issue a refund and were most kind, BUT, and I mean a big BUT, the representative said I signed up with my email address which she quoted, AND THEN SHE QUOTED MY PASSWORD! How is it that she knew my password???

saram143
3/31/17

i shopped through them to buy my home windows. i placed multiples orders for windows as a had some coupon. they charged me for 2 months and then cancelled my account saying that i was using my account for business and did not pay a penny as cash back. they let you collect cash back in the account and when the amount becomes significant they cancel your account without paying a penny......

neild44
3/24/17

I created an account to get promotional free shipping for one order I placed through Kohl's back in August 2016 and just noticed they have been charging the credit card I used for the purchase for $13 a month since then. This is such a scam, I never authorized this and they sent one email with the original order stating there will be a fee per month at the very bottom of the email. They will just start charging whatever credit card you use for your purchase. DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT OR USE THEM FOR ANYTHING!

seanm139
3/18/17

Called to question charges on my credit card and asked to cancel membership. My experience was like most who have dealt with this company. See if I get the refund they promised.

phyllisk10
3/17/17

I've been with them for almost 20 years, through all kinds of changes and glitches. I've only had one issue and that was because, and they tell you, some restrictions may apply, I used a coupon with the 20 % back and JC pennys didnt allow that, but Macys did as well as others , and I've more than made up for my member ship cost. you must make sure you click through their site, and if you take awhile it times out, so to be safe I reclick through before checking out. they are easy to to work with. if your credit card was charged for a monthly fee its because you signed up for it some how. Its not a scam if you give it time, you will see. The only other complaint I have is I reached my limit of $500 in shipping refunds and they didnt tell me, as I continued to send in claims they wouldnt pay. (I use to have to mail them in, now you can email your receipt, so much easier) , but I know to check once in while what my total is. If i found a lower price, they have given me the difference, they pay to have my returns sent back with their easy prepaid labels that I can just print off. I think their customer service needs alittle work though. But I highly recommend them.

bhabanip
3/17/17

I had an account in freeshipping. One of my friend has also account ,
He was moving out of town for few days and changed the address to mine so that he can get the check.
freeshipping canceled my membership and all my cash back saying its a violation.
And i was not able to reopen my account.
Worst experience with freeshipping.

raymondc68
3/15/17

I, too, was scammed. I am the lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit for the entire US. We need more people to get involved. No cost to anyone. Please call me at 805-886-4515 or email to raychandler@msn.com. Help me stop these nasty people.

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FreeShipping staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 7/23/15
on 1/1/17
on 12/15/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the FreeShipping staff and other customers.

8 Photos for FreeShipping