Review of FreeShipping

Tel: 1-800-869-5597
customerservice@freeshipping.com

amberb83
10/19/17

Signed up for rebate, not realizing I was gonna be charged the 12.97. Went to cancel exactly a week from my sign up date and didn't get my money back. They need to advertise a 6 day trial because I was literally charged a week from the date at like 4 am my time. They should at least wait the full week before trying to charge you. Its dumb.

ashleya108
10/14/17

I signed up like many people for free shipping or a rebate, not realizing that they would charge a membership fee after my "trial" ended. I supposed if I had read the fine print, then I would've know about the membership. Anyways, I noticed the charge on my bank statement and immediately went to the site to figure out what was going on. After a little researching I realized how the services offered actually work, so I figured I would go ahead and give it a try. I received several checks in the mail and rebates from purchases made online through the website. I did however cancel my services after about 6 months or so. I only cancelled because I was not making enough online purchases for the membership to be worth it.

kevink149
10/9/17

I bought something on EBay that already had free shipping. There was no mention of membership fee only $10 rebate. It was so much hassle to sign up I did not even complete the membership & they found a way to bill me! I have an amex credit card linked up with ebay & somehow they managed to bill my Chase! I called & got a it cancelled and refunded & the rep told me I need to read terms & conditions more carefully. I fired back & stated they need to be more upfront with their fees! They don't even deserve the one star. It should be negative 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brianl140
10/6/17

It is not clear that you will be charged $12.97 per month for the membership. I was advertised that I could sign up for a 1-time rebate offer. Several months later, I realized they have been charging me every month without notifying me by email or making it clear up front. A horrible company that's obviously trying to take your money for nothing. Why don't you guys send email updates? Invoices of your charges? It's very obvious that you want to slowly take money from everyone's bank account until they find out and leave you a horrible review here.

vincentz6
9/20/17

Make sure you read the terms very carefully otherwise they will terminate your membership and take away your cash back for any unreasonable excuse. Don't trust them. I had a bad experience with this website and they took away couple hundred dollars cash back. DON'T sign up for this stupid membership.

heathc22
9/19/17

SCAM SCAM SCAM
some how when I went to payfor some thing on Tackle warehouse website it directed me here at check out I thought it was tackle warehouse.
WTF
Will NEVER use tackle ware house again.
Filing complaint with BBB on both

kanlayac
9/18/17

They charged me even I didn't relised that I have to pay for the membership
and I just cancelled it and try an hour to contact my bank to cancelled the transaction.
what a waste of time!

What kind of business like this that you just charge people by even not telling clearly that you will be charge?

troya27
9/12/17

They put that you are charged 12.97 On the right side were it is usually ads that have nothing to do with the page. It says one time offer for 10$ cash back not a monthly subscription lol what a joke

alejandrov13
9/6/17

Paying $12.97 every month is not a savings for me. I wish to cancel and have them stop getting my account billed. When I tried to log on any of their pages, they refuse to accept the log in.
If they don't cancel immediately, I will instruct my credit card company to refuse any further charges.

lauriea33
9/2/17

I AM Disabled and live in a town in the boondocks of Fl.
I do all my shopping on line.
I get over. $800.00 in cash back on purchases
Almost all my shipping costs reimbursed about $1000.00.
Almost all my returns are paid for.
Occasionally a purchased is not recorded and a hassle to get corrected.
So for me this service is great for a cost of $ 150.00 a year.
I get to order a couple of items and return for free those I do not care for or do not fit.
I do not have to worry about paying for shipping for items I want to return.
I LOVE IT.

cindyc151
8/31/17

All coupons are code not-required. Why did I spent $12.97 for nothing????!!! Because I did not know it's not free!!!!

brucet35
8/15/17

I have used Freeshipping.com for years. If you shop a lot online this service will save you 100$ if not over a thousand $ a year like it saves me every year. You get a 10% or 20% rebate on the purchase price from over 1000 online stores. All the big names are there. Walmart, Lowes, Macy's, Sears, JC Penny, Best Buy and the list goes on and on. You save $10 on shipping 12 times a year from about 1000 stores. There are other benefits but, these 2 are the best. Problem with all these people that cry and whine is they do not even understand how the system works. An indication of how stupid so many people are in the USA are today. The subscription to the service is about 13$ a year. Amazing how so many reviews say they did not sign up. How did they get your information then? If you do not like there service it takes 2 clicks to unsubscribe. Wallow in your own ignorance or wise up and save a lot of money with Freeshipping.com. I have saved several thousand $ over the last few years. Wish I had discovered this long ago. Free shipping has been in business for 20 years. Smart and informed people love the site.

laurenc345
8/13/17

If you shop online, but are not a frequent shopper, this is not for you. This company is not upfront about it's charges. They need update their site, because it looks super sketchy and they need to post, up front, how much this service costs. Many sites depend on you not reading the Terms of Use to get you to sign up for something. While they may be an excellent service for someone who purchases a lot online, they would not be helpful the casual shopper and the monthly costs will outweigh the benefits. Their marketing practices do not reflect reputable business practices. Their reviews on this site would be a lot better if they employed transparency.

khaledm11
8/11/17

I purchased car parts from partsgeek.com and i got an offer for free shipping rebate so i signed up, there was no mention of membership fees, So after 7 days they charged my CC. I canceled and contacted them the same day they charged me and they just replied that they will make a courtesy refund. I think they need to make it clear before you signup that there will be charges and the rebate is not actually in the form of money but it's like coupons to use for future purchases.

joanw52
8/10/17

My daughter is a quadriplegic so shopping on line is easier for her. Somehow she got enrolled for this service without her knowledge. I just recently caught the charges to her debit card. I cancelled the service. Shame on a company that allows scammers to take advantage of their customers by enrolling them in a program when they place an order. $12.97 a month is a lot of money when you're raising 2 little boys on a limited income.

zheg
8/10/17

When I went online shopping through freeshipping.com, the transaction would not appear in my 'savings center', so that I can not get my money back. I emailed them with this issue, and they said I did not go through their web, and I can not proof anything!!! It happened 3 times a month!! I got 1.5 Dollars cash back a month by paying them$12.99. Just SCAM, be far far away from it!!!

monicas94
8/7/17

You end up spending WAY more than they give you back, I lost so much money to this site because I stupidly thought I could trust them.

serenaw12
8/4/17

They charged me $12.97 few days after ordering from Carol Wright without my permission. I treated it as a scam that it i was and closed my card at the bank. I think I will return my order from Carol wright and explain why.

vinnyb2
7/26/17

They will find every little reason, be it ridiculous, to take away all the cashbacks. Someone lived in this address had an account, so when I signed up for my own and accrued $300 in cashback, they suddenly took it away because of the same address. What - no one has ever lived in the same address after someone else? Bunch of scam artists!!! They took the cashbacks from the customers and the shares from the stores too. For every purchase made through their site, they'd get a share from that store.

jiepingd
7/25/17

They are trying so hard to hide the membership cost. You won't see the cost anywhere on their home page. They did mention the cost in the welcome email but made it so little in the bottom. I would never know that until I checked my bank and found out that thief. Stay away from this website!

michellem302
7/24/17

I have been a member for years! My family and I shop online a lot because you can save so much more money. First I can get reimbursed up to $10 in shipping costs. Now that they added cash back and especially 20% cash back sporadically through the year, you can get reimbursed up to $1,000 in cash back. We have been doing a lot of home renovating projects and we got our $1000 cash back. I recommend freeshipping to all of our friends who do online shopping. Its been a God send for our family.

lindag213
7/22/17

Carol Wright got me! I pressed the $10.00 off button and knew I had to cancel it soon.
Six days later I did. Free Shipping said you are "Unsubscribed" and nothing else. No email.... Nada
Now I'm being charged $12.97 a month on my Visa.
This is too much of a hassle!!! After getting the run-around, I was finally able to cancel it AGAIN on the phone. So Long....... $12.97..... Live and Learn!
I really thought "I knew them all" but this is a new one on me.

Shame on a company that's been around forever to associate themselves with such LOW LIFES! I'll never do any business with them again.
It's a Sad, Sad World.......

daphineh
7/22/17

I went to PetFlow for the first time. So in May I ordered a bag of dog food from PETFLOW. As with most online retailers they offered a $10 coupon on the first order. What I did not realize is in redeeming said coupon I was committing to a $12.95/mo recurring charge. WTFFFFFFF????? NO!!!!!!!! So that coupon cost me $25.90????? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Another battle ensues!!!! AND I WILL WIN!!!!
Watch your accounts!!! These sneaky bastards are coming at us from all directions!!!!!!

stevens217
7/20/17

I signed up, sent my reciept of my purchase, and then decided nah I don't care anymore and closed and cancelled with them and they refunded me anything they charged. A month later I get a check in the mail for $10.00, cashed it in and omg, I got ten dollars for LITERALLY FREE!

Tip for consumers: Expect your check after a month, yes it takes that long.

benl90
7/17/17

got my moneys worth it!
the $12.98 monthly subscription charge is a joke to what they offer. read read read do not judge the book by its cover read some pages!

Helpful answer

Hi Kalia, I would be happy to help you with this. I will need some of your information so I would much rather handle this off of here. Can you email me directly at mprocaccini@FreeShipping.com or call me at 860.358.9198 x237. If you would rather call toll free you can call 1-800-515-9185. Thanks!!

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] on 8/31/15
Helpful answer

Hi, yes, even if you cancel within your trial your rebate will still be processed. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks!!

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] on 9/7/15
Helpful answer

Please tell us which number you tried to use. I called them more than once when I was a member, and all the numbers worked. They gave me one number to use specifically to cancel. I am out now and using a tablet but will give you all the numbers when I get home later today. You can also cancel very easily through the website. Just click "Help" and the option will show up. I will be back later with the numbers. This turned out to be a good, honest website and has gotten so many unjust bad reviews that I want to help when I can.

By Shirley S. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Melody, Congratulations on at least attempting to learn about this Company and its service before signing up - great advice for all consumer decisions. I would advise you to carefully read the comments on this site to get a flavor on the cost and benefits of FreeShipping.com to see if it is right for you. I think for most people, it is such a hassle, it is not worth it, and such a hassle to cancel, and if you don't, the billing of your credit card will continue forever until you do. That's what happened to me, so for me it wasn't worth it. Good luck on your decision.

By Gary W. on 6/9/15
Helpful answer

Contact us at customerservice@freeshipping.com and we will be happy to resolve your issue. Thank you KellyT

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] on 12/5/14
Helpful answer

Hi Michelle, unfortunately I can't locate your account using the information here. Can you please reach out to me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com?

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] on 4/26/16
Helpful answer

Hi Michael, I’m so sorry for any confusion regarding your account. Unfortunately, once you cancel you cannot log back in to your account. For any updates please call our toll free number at 1-855-226-7047 or email us directly at customercare@freeshipping.com. Thanks!!

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] on 7/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi RaCina, unfortunately I do not have enough information here to locate an account. I can certainly take care of this for you. Please contact me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] 1 month, 1 day ago
Helpful answer

Hi Shelly, unfortunately I do not have enough information here to locate an account. I can certainly take care of this for you. Please contact me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] on 9/14/17
Helpful answer

Hello, unfortunately I do not have enough information here to locate an account. I can certainly take care of this for you. Please contact me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com. Thanks!

By FreeShipping C. [FreeShipping Rep] on 9/6/17
Questions? Get answers from the FreeShipping staff and other customers.

8 Photos for FreeShipping