US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lorib84
12/1/16

Just got my order. It is not even close to the same colour and it is so water it runs down my skin. What a waste of money. Don't bother!

lindab269
8/24/16

I am finally writing a positive review, Yeah! Fragrance.net is a beautiful site to shop. #1 the fragrances are the real deal! #2 customer service is good,helpful and friendly. #3 they will refund any problem merchandise, what more can I say. Keep up the good work

tessc3
8/16/16

I have been a loyal customer for a very long time spending thousands upon thousands at fragrantnet , i have recieved damaged goods yet i never bothered them about till my last order and all i got is too bad you only get $8 refund and that's it .... i was deeply upset as they could treat a loyal customer like that ! So now they have lost a great customer and will always deal with fragranceX .... they are the best and deal with any issues the right way !
Also fragrancenet do sell some fakes which people must becareful ......
Tess

doloresy
8/8/16

I love the fact that fragrance net is Authentic!!
I am a true blue return customer! !
Im an authentic person writing this review from Northeast philly!! Thank you Fragrance net for the Quality and very affordable pricing, you saved me a ton over the years :)

samh106
8/6/16

ordered boss #1 and it is a very strong smell and last for the whole day. but the one i recieve from them lately was fake and the smell wont last few minutes.

kennethh69
7/13/16

This place is excellent if you want to save alot of money instead of paying double at the mall! I have had no problems what so ever with fragrance.net and i continue to purchase colognes with them.Excellent place!

emilyw62
6/16/16

I have been ordering from Fragrancenet for the past 12 yrs. My order always ships quickly and I receive it quickly. Even during the Holiday rush! I recommend Fragrancenet to all my friends. It is THE place to shop online for fragrances, perfumes, lotions , scented candles and so much more. Fragrancenet has THE best selection.

scottb122
6/9/16

Recently having several poor experiences dealing with this UNETHICAL ORGANIZATION!!. First, extremely rude and arrogant customer service reps. Second, incorrect billing errors on multiple transactions. Third, not able to contact upper management for dispute adjustments. Fourth, shipping product never received and being billed continuously. Fifth, appears employees have negativity and PMS towards the entire retail world!!

wesleyg20
5/20/16

I started ordering from this site and it was very sketchy at first seeing how there prices are so good. Well let's just say I have a damn army of GREAT Cologne and not one bad experience. Fake?? People are full of sh$t Now if your returning a product I couldn't tell you. I'll just say if you know what you want and if you order it? You WILL get no problem

randys53
5/14/16

Bought over $700.00 of mens cologne and all were authentic.I know this because of checking dates of manufacture and bar code. Returned on bottle and had no problem. Packing could be a little better but worked. Read hundreds of bad reviews mostly women and over seas. Maybe something in customs for oversea products. All the women complaining haven't got a clue. Very happy with customer service and products. Hope this review helps men who want a quality product at great price. Will buy more.

katerinab2
5/14/16

I've ordered my perfumes through there for a few years now and I've never had any issues with shipping or questioned authenticity. I'm always happy to receive my package on time and love my free gifts!! I highly recommend!!

fayew8
5/13/16

I recently ordered perfume products from fragrance net. I waited over 3 weeks and had not received my products. I contacted them and they advised me to wait another week. I still did not receive the products. I contacted them again and immediately they said they would refund me. They offered no apology, no explanation has to why I had not received my products. I informed them I was disappointed. I was looking forward to receiving my products. I will not be using this service again and will certainly not be recommending them to friends and colleagues. Good customer service goes a long way, unfortunately fragrance net does not live up to their motto 'we appreciate your business'

leonaj2
5/9/16

I have been a long time customer of FragranceNet always purchasing from the same product line,Lolita Lempicka perfumes. It is my favorite line, so I know what they smell like. I recently ordered a bottle of Lolita Lempicka Minuit Noir and was so disappointed, the scent was awful, not like anything I have ever smelled. I hate to think it's a fake. I recently gave fragrancenet info to some of my friends but am warning them to look elsewhere. I don't know where they obtained this perfume from but it is definitely not Lolita Lempicka Minuit Noir.

stephenr65
5/5/16

I placed an order a few days ago, but it hasn't shipped. I do not understand that at all. Nothing indicated that the product was out of stock, so, I would rightfully assume that it would be shipped within a couple of days at most. I even paid another $9 for expedited shipping, which is great, but, it makes absolutely no difference if they don't do their jobs and send me what I ordered and paid for. Frustrated. Two stars for the price, although I did find the same thing cheaper somewhere else. However, my money is tied up in this mess instead. There's nothing I could find that even gives a shipping timeline. Is it two days? Is it five?
Anyway, I shot them an email very politely, albeit bluntly, asking for an explanation. We'll see if FragranceNet.com comes through on the customer service end. If that doesn't work out, I'll come back and remove that second star.
Good prices; quite lacking in the order fulfillment department.
We'll see.

bettyk19
4/28/16

I had an issue with my order so I tried to contact them. Of course it took forever to actually speak to someone and when I did they hung up in my face. Called back and couldn't get anyone so I tried the next morning and spoke to people who kept transferring me. these are inexperienced idiots. I asked to speak with a sup and she acted like their behavior was ok. She also told me that she couldn't do anything because I could have broken the bottles... Horrible customer service. Basically I wasted my money

paulap39
4/9/16

This is my first order, snd I couldn't be more pleased.I purchased three of my favorite colognes and they are definitely authentic snd smell just lovely.All items in original boxes.Even one tester which sppears tp have never been used.Products arrived three days before estimated arrival date. Used a 30 percent off coupon.Am thrilled with the discount, products, and the efficient delivery.Highly recommend.p.s.maybe people write reviews more often when they are dissatisfied?negative reviews very surprising.

brikynasm
4/8/16

I ordered over$100 in this site.The official email said my credit card didn't support this payment.They asked me to transfer funds via EFT. Howerer after I'd done this the order
status was still remain 'hold on' then I emailed to marketplace department. They no longer
reply me as if they pretend couldn't see.

lisah74
2/25/16

Fragrancenet pretended to have sent my order and then received it back only to refund my money (all within 5 days). This was an international delivery (one way takes at least 2 weeks). I order regularly worldwide and everything gets here. They just didn't have my order in stock and covered their sloppy business by pretending to have sent it. Not good. I will never order again.

bulstrongvicingh
2/24/16

Duhahi Merci, jar of very beautiful and comfortable, a jar with them written "Mersi Mersi" in the hands of very nice keep it as mâgenkaâ felt themselves simply exquisite perfume smell they cannot pass it such as freshness, pleasant, and have enough pretty for a long time. Beautiful design, jars, beautiful packaging, different scents and colors. Recommend them for lovely ladies!

mariah138
2/19/16

I have been purchasing from FragranceNet.com and I have always been happy with my purchases. I have been lucky in receiving merchandise in a timely manner and the Eau de Parfume purchase's were the real thing and my husbands cologne's are authentic also.

annak81
2/6/16

I ordered "Wonderstruck Taylor Swift
Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz & Body Lotion 3.4 oz & Solid Perfume Pencil .10 oz" gift set and "Taylor By Taylor Swift
Hair Mist 4.2 oz" for a total of about 34 dollars and I was very excited about these and then i read online reviews, then watched videos. I was very unsure about it but then they shipped in a week and the perfume is great!

desireeg7
1/23/16

I've been ordering from Fragrancenet for years now and I've never experienced any problems with the product or the shipping time. Fragrancenet sells authentic name brand perfumes for a fraction of the price at a department store. I would recommend Fragrancenet to everyone and I will continue to purchase from them.

gabrielm55
1/17/16

I placed an order on 15 Dec 2015 and I didn't received until now. Poor customer services. Never responded to my emails. Don't waste your time and your money with these site, doesn't worth it.

aminy1
1/10/16

I never got my perfumes i ordered worth $70.47. They said it was delivered but not to me and i have been emailing about this with no response. I think what that means is i should forget my money as long as they have collected it and it doesn't matter to them if i did not get my order.

kl382
1/7/16

I ordered some perfume...Calligraphy Saffron. It took forever to arrive. I opened it and sprayed it on...it gave me a headache instantly. (Not sure if it was real but the box seemed real.) They make it very difficult to return because you need to get an return number from a customer service rep and they have NO email address for them...they make you call. I just called and I was number 46 in the line. They want you to wait on hold until you are number 1. Forget that...I would be waiting for hours. Live and learn. I just wasted $68.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FragranceNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question