Review of FragranceNet

Deer Park, NY 11729
Tel: 1-800-727-3867

likunl
8/13/17

I just bought the toning lotion for sensitive and night skincare of Sisley here. The sipping is ok. But the stuff all is fake.The smells are not plasant. Afer using.my face turns red and uncomfortable.I would like to refund ,but they said the skincare can't be refunded. So Never shop on this net.

kerianb
7/25/17

This website is the worst.... PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS EVER!!!!!! THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE....... EVEN THOUGH I ORDERED A BUNCH OF TIMES THESE PEOPLE KEEP HOLDING UNTO MY ORDER... TALKING ABOUT VERIFICATION... IF I WAS GOING TO SCAM SOMEONE, DO YOU THINK I WOULD USE IT TO BUY FAKE STUFFF? ....PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND CLOSE THIS SITE DOWN....

marlaw7
7/10/17

I have ordered from Fragrance 4 times now and have never gotten Fake perfumes. I even received a bottle that the sprayer was defective and I called and got the RMA and mailed it back. They sent my replacement very fast and was extremely friendly and helpful. I cannot speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself and my family and friends and WE LOVE FRAGRANCENET.COM!!! We are loyal customers and will not buy our perfumes and colognes anywhere else. Thank you FragranceNet.Com for everything!!!!!!

lyvvc
6/5/17

I ordered 3 different perfumes and it came out to less than 100$. I will update when I receive them.

antoxak
4/8/17

I gave FragranceNet a chance and it worked out good. Price for Rihanna Nude was good and I went for free shipping, a little slow but no biggie. Will try them again.

adamj97
4/2/17

I just purchased two bottles of cologne, Diesel Fuel For Life, and Diesel Only The Brave. After ordering I decided to look up the websites reviews and I was appalled at how many negative reviews I found, I figured that I was going to be out $70. Today they finally arrived, one was sealed in the box and the other was labeled "tester". They both are %100 legit and they are geniune. I couldn't be happier and had to write a review to offset some of the bad ones I've seen. The tester was in the box just unsealed, it wasn't tampered with at all. I am so happy that I got two bottles of cologne for the price of one. The free shipping is slow, it took a week because it was sent via smartpost, but still 5/5 stars. I don't work for their company and I live in Western New York, this will be the only place I order colognes from now on.

donnaw36
3/1/17

Have ordered a lot of my perfume from this site. Fast shipping and great prices! They also have a large selection of any kind of perfume or men's cologne. And it's not knock offs!

breea11
2/25/17

I have ordered many fragrances from FragranceNet and have not ever received a fake perfume. I've written this review because I am very satisfied with their perfumes and their delivery systems. I felt confident ordering from them because 1) they are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office 2) they advertise on Fragrantica site 3) you can return perfume if you are not satisfied. Usually I order from department stores but in the case of vintage fragrances and fragrances still being made but don't make it into the large department stores, I trust FragranceNet more than I trust EBay. I have received one fake perfume from EBay. I live in Virginia. This review was unsolicited and is true.

shahzs
2/19/17

Fake perfumes, I tried 4 different products, I ordered Lacoste red men's was disappointed, I tried second time and ordered Gucci premier women, and davidoff coolwater 100% fake

tinab118
2/14/17

I am reading all the reviews and have to say that I have had only good experiences with this company so far. In the past I ordered Aqua Gio for my son and Romance for my niece. Both came in authentic sealed boxes and both were top quality products. I am now waiting for my order of SpiceBomb to ship. I am anticipating the same excellent products and service.

vegrar
1/27/17

I'm so upset about how I was treated. I order some perfume jan21 this year. I called them and told them I haven't received my order I gave them the information but they say that they couldn't find that I ordering anything but that's a LIE!!!!!!. Because the customer service agent told that I need to go to the bank and tell them what happened I did and they called them but they kept transferring her to this person and to that person. So they gave me a print out of the purchase and it had fragrance.com taken $74.08 out of my account. I have proof of it and I'm going to do something about it I try to be nice but ya'll thought I was a fool I have proof that you guy's took $74.08 out of my account just give the perfume that i ordered that's all I want. You took my money so we're is my perfume I'm so upset right know just send me my perfume you shouldn't treat your customers like this I work hard for my money just let people know that u have good attention I don't like doing this but I don't have a choice I been calling you and telling you what's going on but y'all just don't LISTEN!!!!!! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!!! I WILL TALK TOO someone in higher AUTHORITY.

kabdk
Kabd k.
1/11/17

Not real perfume from manufacturer. Think....It is impossible to get perfume that is normally $130 from the manufacturer for only $37 95 from fragrancenet.com or any other extreme discount place for that matter, and expect it to be the real deal. To claim their legitimacy, they would obviously put a little bit of the fragrance that you're ordering and mix it with something that smells similar, but it is definitely, definitely not the same!

thomash151
1/9/17

Hi Folks,

I ordered my product to be delivered to Australia and clicked on free international shipping.

My order confirmation online was for $35 but then I was later charged $35 for shipping?

Not to mention that the package was damaged when it arrived

I have asked through multiple channels for it to be reversed with no answer

Never buy from these rip off merchants

kevinl143
1/5/17

"I ordered a bottle of Clinique "Happy" for my mother for Christmas. She has had the parfume before and liked it. Whatever FragranceNet.com sent was not the original. I was too embarrassed to ask for it back to return it. I emailed Fragrance.net.com about the parfume and said it was either a bad batch, old or something went wrong with it. They sent me some form letter about the return and said I would have to pay for the return shipping. Needless to say I will never do business with them again and will post everywhere that they are a rip off. I tried several times to call them but you can never get through their customer service phone lines. Don't think you're getting a deal... you're getting the shaft!"

magdalenat3
12/27/16

Total scam. It is impossible to contact their customer service rep. You listen to adds and then you are disconnected. I purchased 3 quite expensive perfumes from them. 2 of which are OK and the third one is either knockoff or old. I know this fragrance well, so I know how it smells. I am angry, 100 dollars down the drain. NEVER AGAIN, they lost another customer.

patw116
12/23/16

I ordered The La Prairie Anti Aging Eye and Lip Porter.. at a greatly reduced price from Retail. Arrived in very sophisticated packaging for shipping and the product was brand new with all the original boxing, inserts, etc. Also, received three samples , nail file and coupons...I picked the slower free shipping option and it arrived a ahead of the promised date.

claudiav11
12/19/16

they deserve a -0 star
This company is a total scam! never received my order but they did charge my credit card, and you can never chat or speak with anyone! Its such a fraud and scam !! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!

ritag28
12/17/16

I ordered perfume from Fragrance.net for years....until recently. They are adding as much as $7 extra shipping to orders. The bubble areas next to the type of shipping you would like are being messed with. After I ordered, when I received my confirmation e-mail, I found that $7 (express shipping) had been added to my shipping cost. I DID NOT BUBBLE THAT TYPE OF SHIPPING IN ERROR! I reported them to the Attorney General for the State of New York. If this has happened to you please report them.

karenb104
12/9/16

Stay away! If I could give a zero rating, I would! I don't believe my perfume was authentic - and after having placed my order a few months ago, I started receiving a magazine subscription that I never ordered. Called People magazine's subscription dept & was told it was placed through M2Media Group & FragranceNet! And I had to contact CancelMag.com to get rid of it. Of course, nothing is that easy... try reaching these websites and contact numbers. It's a joke. I contacted CancelMag through a postal address, an email, M2Media Group, People Magazine & FragranceNet. I made it clear I didn't want this magazine, never ordered it and want it stopped. I will never order from FragranceNet again - and have alerted family & friends about this scam. I am careful never to allow my details to go to third parties - yup, I click that box saying I don't want crap sent to me or my info given out, I'm careful about pop ups and add ons they try to slip in - from what I've read online, a lot of people are getting the same from having placed orders with FragranceNet.com. This better be the end of it. I don't want to see anymore from these scamming companies!

lorib84
12/1/16

Just got my order. It is not even close to the same colour and it is so water it runs down my skin. What a waste of money. Don't bother!

lindab269
8/24/16

I am finally writing a positive review, Yeah! Fragrance.net is a beautiful site to shop. #1 the fragrances are the real deal! #2 customer service is good,helpful and friendly. #3 they will refund any problem merchandise, what more can I say. Keep up the good work

tessc3
8/16/16

I have been a loyal customer for a very long time spending thousands upon thousands at fragrantnet , i have recieved damaged goods yet i never bothered them about till my last order and all i got is too bad you only get $8 refund and that's it .... i was deeply upset as they could treat a loyal customer like that ! So now they have lost a great customer and will always deal with fragranceX .... they are the best and deal with any issues the right way !
Also fragrancenet do sell some fakes which people must becareful ......
Tess

doloresy
8/8/16

I love the fact that fragrance net is Authentic!!
I am a true blue return customer! !
Im an authentic person writing this review from Northeast philly!! Thank you Fragrance net for the Quality and very affordable pricing, you saved me a ton over the years :)

samh106
8/6/16

ordered boss #1 and it is a very strong smell and last for the whole day. but the one i recieve from them lately was fake and the smell wont last few minutes.

kennethh69
7/13/16

This place is excellent if you want to save alot of money instead of paying double at the mall! I have had no problems what so ever with fragrance.net and i continue to purchase colognes with them.Excellent place!

Helpful answer

Their prices are prob so low due to fact they buy it in bulk like Costco For example. At Costco a larger 3.4 oz bottle of original Burberry is $42-not bad and at mall it's still $70/$80. I buy BVLGARI AQVA 3.4 plz from mall and it's $80 plus and fragrance net half that and sometimes they had a larger bottle than ones mall sell that's 3.4 and I got it for $54. I was curious at first so looking dumb embarrassed lol whatever u wanna call it I actually took bottle I bought into Dillard's and told them I got it from fragrance net and wanted to compare it and the people at the counter working confirmed it was the exact same and box. I'm happy until I can prove otherwise. Hope that helps.

By Blake R. on 11/28/16
Helpful answer

Because they have terrible customer service. They don't even know how to spell customer service. Save yourself the headache. Don't buy anything from them period. Go to a reputable Department store and that way you know that you will receive the real fragrance and not some fake toilette water.

By Silvia B. on 1/10/13

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the FragranceNet staff and other customers.

FragranceNet?