Review of FragranceNet

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

donnaw36
3/1/17

Have ordered a lot of my perfume from this site. Fast shipping and great prices! They also have a large selection of any kind of perfume or men's cologne. And it's not knock offs!

breea11
2/25/17

I have ordered many fragrances from FragranceNet and have not ever received a fake perfume. I've written this review because I am very satisfied with their perfumes and their delivery systems. I felt confident ordering from them because 1) they are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office 2) they advertise on Fragrantica site 3) you can return perfume if you are not satisfied. Usually I order from department stores but in the case of vintage fragrances and fragrances still being made but don't make it into the large department stores, I trust FragranceNet more than I trust EBay. I have received one fake perfume from EBay. I live in Virginia. This review was unsolicited and is true.

shahzs
2/19/17

Fake perfumes, I tried 4 different products, I ordered Lacoste red men's was disappointed, I tried second time and ordered Gucci premier women, and davidoff coolwater 100% fake

tinab118
2/14/17

I am reading all the reviews and have to say that I have had only good experiences with this company so far. In the past I ordered Aqua Gio for my son and Romance for my niece. Both came in authentic sealed boxes and both were top quality products. I am now waiting for my order of SpiceBomb to ship. I am anticipating the same excellent products and service.

vegrar
1/27/17

I'm so upset about how I was treated. I order some perfume jan21 this year. I called them and told them I haven't received my order I gave them the information but they say that they couldn't find that I ordering anything but that's a LIE!!!!!!. Because the customer service agent told that I need to go to the bank and tell them what happened I did and they called them but they kept transferring her to this person and to that person. So they gave me a print out of the purchase and it had fragrance.com taken $74.08 out of my account. I have proof of it and I'm going to do something about it I try to be nice but ya'll thought I was a fool I have proof that you guy's took $74.08 out of my account just give the perfume that i ordered that's all I want. You took my money so we're is my perfume I'm so upset right know just send me my perfume you shouldn't treat your customers like this I work hard for my money just let people know that u have good attention I don't like doing this but I don't have a choice I been calling you and telling you what's going on but y'all just don't LISTEN!!!!!! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!!! I WILL TALK TOO someone in higher AUTHORITY.

kabdk
Kabd k.
1/11/17

Not real perfume from manufacturer. Think....It is impossible to get perfume that is normally $130 from the manufacturer for only $37 95 from fragrancenet.com or any other extreme discount place for that matter, and expect it to be the real deal. To claim their legitimacy, they would obviously put a little bit of the fragrance that you're ordering and mix it with something that smells similar, but it is definitely, definitely not the same!

thomash151
1/9/17

Hi Folks,

I ordered my product to be delivered to Australia and clicked on free international shipping.

My order confirmation online was for $35 but then I was later charged $35 for shipping?

Not to mention that the package was damaged when it arrived

I have asked through multiple channels for it to be reversed with no answer

Never buy from these rip off merchants

kevinl143
1/5/17

"I ordered a bottle of Clinique "Happy" for my mother for Christmas. She has had the parfume before and liked it. Whatever FragranceNet.com sent was not the original. I was too embarrassed to ask for it back to return it. I emailed Fragrance.net.com about the parfume and said it was either a bad batch, old or something went wrong with it. They sent me some form letter about the return and said I would have to pay for the return shipping. Needless to say I will never do business with them again and will post everywhere that they are a rip off. I tried several times to call them but you can never get through their customer service phone lines. Don't think you're getting a deal... you're getting the shaft!"

magdalenat3
12/27/16

Total scam. It is impossible to contact their customer service rep. You listen to adds and then you are disconnected. I purchased 3 quite expensive perfumes from them. 2 of which are OK and the third one is either knockoff or old. I know this fragrance well, so I know how it smells. I am angry, 100 dollars down the drain. NEVER AGAIN, they lost another customer.

patw116
12/23/16

I ordered The La Prairie Anti Aging Eye and Lip Porter.. at a greatly reduced price from Retail. Arrived in very sophisticated packaging for shipping and the product was brand new with all the original boxing, inserts, etc. Also, received three samples , nail file and coupons...I picked the slower free shipping option and it arrived a ahead of the promised date.

claudiav11
12/19/16

they deserve a -0 star
This company is a total scam! never received my order but they did charge my credit card, and you can never chat or speak with anyone! Its such a fraud and scam !! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!

ritag28
12/17/16

I ordered perfume from Fragrance.net for years....until recently. They are adding as much as $7 extra shipping to orders. The bubble areas next to the type of shipping you would like are being messed with. After I ordered, when I received my confirmation e-mail, I found that $7 (express shipping) had been added to my shipping cost. I DID NOT BUBBLE THAT TYPE OF SHIPPING IN ERROR! I reported them to the Attorney General for the State of New York. If this has happened to you please report them.

karenb104
12/9/16

Stay away! If I could give a zero rating, I would! I don't believe my perfume was authentic - and after having placed my order a few months ago, I started receiving a magazine subscription that I never ordered. Called People magazine's subscription dept & was told it was placed through M2Media Group & FragranceNet! And I had to contact CancelMag.com to get rid of it. Of course, nothing is that easy... try reaching these websites and contact numbers. It's a joke. I contacted CancelMag through a postal address, an email, M2Media Group, People Magazine & FragranceNet. I made it clear I didn't want this magazine, never ordered it and want it stopped. I will never order from FragranceNet again - and have alerted family & friends about this scam. I am careful never to allow my details to go to third parties - yup, I click that box saying I don't want crap sent to me or my info given out, I'm careful about pop ups and add ons they try to slip in - from what I've read online, a lot of people are getting the same from having placed orders with FragranceNet.com. This better be the end of it. I don't want to see anymore from these scamming companies!

lorib84
12/1/16

Just got my order. It is not even close to the same colour and it is so water it runs down my skin. What a waste of money. Don't bother!

lindab269
8/24/16

I am finally writing a positive review, Yeah! Fragrance.net is a beautiful site to shop. #1 the fragrances are the real deal! #2 customer service is good,helpful and friendly. #3 they will refund any problem merchandise, what more can I say. Keep up the good work

tessc3
8/16/16

I have been a loyal customer for a very long time spending thousands upon thousands at fragrantnet , i have recieved damaged goods yet i never bothered them about till my last order and all i got is too bad you only get $8 refund and that's it .... i was deeply upset as they could treat a loyal customer like that ! So now they have lost a great customer and will always deal with fragranceX .... they are the best and deal with any issues the right way !
Also fragrancenet do sell some fakes which people must becareful ......
Tess

doloresy
8/8/16

I love the fact that fragrance net is Authentic!!
I am a true blue return customer! !
Im an authentic person writing this review from Northeast philly!! Thank you Fragrance net for the Quality and very affordable pricing, you saved me a ton over the years :)

samh106
8/6/16

ordered boss #1 and it is a very strong smell and last for the whole day. but the one i recieve from them lately was fake and the smell wont last few minutes.

kennethh69
7/13/16

This place is excellent if you want to save alot of money instead of paying double at the mall! I have had no problems what so ever with fragrance.net and i continue to purchase colognes with them.Excellent place!

emilyw62
6/16/16

I have been ordering from Fragrancenet for the past 12 yrs. My order always ships quickly and I receive it quickly. Even during the Holiday rush! I recommend Fragrancenet to all my friends. It is THE place to shop online for fragrances, perfumes, lotions , scented candles and so much more. Fragrancenet has THE best selection.

scottb122
6/9/16

Recently having several poor experiences dealing with this UNETHICAL ORGANIZATION!!. First, extremely rude and arrogant customer service reps. Second, incorrect billing errors on multiple transactions. Third, not able to contact upper management for dispute adjustments. Fourth, shipping product never received and being billed continuously. Fifth, appears employees have negativity and PMS towards the entire retail world!!

wesleyg20
5/20/16

I started ordering from this site and it was very sketchy at first seeing how there prices are so good. Well let's just say I have a damn army of GREAT Cologne and not one bad experience. Fake?? People are full of sh$t Now if your returning a product I couldn't tell you. I'll just say if you know what you want and if you order it? You WILL get no problem

randys53
5/14/16

Bought over $700.00 of mens cologne and all were authentic.I know this because of checking dates of manufacture and bar code. Returned on bottle and had no problem. Packing could be a little better but worked. Read hundreds of bad reviews mostly women and over seas. Maybe something in customs for oversea products. All the women complaining haven't got a clue. Very happy with customer service and products. Hope this review helps men who want a quality product at great price. Will buy more.

katerinab2
5/14/16

I've ordered my perfumes through there for a few years now and I've never had any issues with shipping or questioned authenticity. I'm always happy to receive my package on time and love my free gifts!! I highly recommend!!

fayew8
5/13/16

I recently ordered perfume products from fragrance net. I waited over 3 weeks and had not received my products. I contacted them and they advised me to wait another week. I still did not receive the products. I contacted them again and immediately they said they would refund me. They offered no apology, no explanation has to why I had not received my products. I informed them I was disappointed. I was looking forward to receiving my products. I will not be using this service again and will certainly not be recommending them to friends and colleagues. Good customer service goes a long way, unfortunately fragrance net does not live up to their motto 'we appreciate your business'

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FragranceNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question