Review of FragranceNet

Tel: 1-800-727-3867
feedback@fragrancenet.com

neill42
8/18/18

Shipping department cannot read and customer service supports them! Ordered 3.4oz fragrance so I can take on plane, they shipped 3.7oz and they don't understand why I can't use it. It seems they don't travel either.

buyersb1
8/10/18

Buying from this company went smoothly and the shipping timeframe was average, just like any other company. However, even with their % off, you can still purchase the perfume cheaper elsewhere.

olegv5
7/23/18

Just terrible service. made an order. Almost a week without change. Customer service is just terrible. The wait is also endless. Every day I try to contact them about my order and everything in vain. Every two days they send one and the same form to fill. Every time I fill it out and send it. And every time, nothing happens. If it turns out that the perfume fake, it will be something.

dilafruzr
7/9/18

I ordered 3times and all was good. Unfortunately the 4th time I order 020 molecula smells like alchohol. Tryed connect with customer servis on phone 1hour on hold.They promised sent by mail return label,they didn't.

ariannam14
6/12/18

I'm not sure the perfume I've ordered here was really original. The thing is they smell a little different than my previous one. I guess I can't make a mistake cause this is my favorite smell ever.

violetp4
5/31/18

I ordered Gucci Premiere and Very Irresistible by Givenchy because it was cheaper than in Macy's. I should know better. The perfumes are fake, I can feel the smell only for 10-15 minutes and then it's gone. I tried to save some money and I actually lost much more. I will never buy again from this site.

theresan16
5/13/18

I order a bottle of perfume , i received a email telling the order has shipped the next day
i received a email telling the order was cancel because it is out of stock. i was told it would take me 4 to 8 weeks to get a refund I contacted my credit card company.

Tip for consumers: buyer beware

annaq9
4/23/18

I ordered some perfume and lotion and I was happy that the packaging protected the expensive contents. I will definitely order from them again because the order arrived early and they did follow-up to make sure everything arrived in good condition.

andreah130
3/29/18

For years I never had a problem with them. Tried ordering a perfume and after placing the order received a notice they were out of what I wanted and to try again. A few days went by and in my email a new notification came up. Ordered again. Same problem. Went through this numerous times. Will be telling all my friends whom I told about this website that they have the most difficult Customer services and to be careful when they place an order! I am DONE with them! When the time comes to order again Ill go back to previous places Ive ordered from before.

mariag243
1/20/18

Ive emailed multiple times and have not heard feedback for a week. As well as no info on my order. They basically stole my money. I recommend not buying from them at all.

jimb467
12/30/17

I ordered perfume for my wife a week before Christmas and paid extra for shipping to get it before Christmas. Checked the status each day after the order and all is said was Order Pending. Never got the product. Tried to call them and automated attendant said due to call volume agents are not answering calls. Don't use this vendor. Terrible customer service. Had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back.

naeemk2
12/14/17

I am writing this while i am on hold from last 35 min on the phone, Worst customer service i have ever experienced . Now i have a doubt if they are selling fake or original products. This is so UN professional. i checked my order status and its showing
that product was delivered 2 days ago, but i have never received it. Now i don't know
how to reach them .They are not answering the phone or replying e mail, and my hard earning money $71 dollars are gone. i never received my order. No more buying perfume online. The best place to buy perfume is Macy!s they are bit expensive but 100% original.i would never ever buy on this site again. Don t trust them anymore.

lindah107
11/23/17

The first time I ordered from them, I ordered Euphoria, 2 of Lamb, Obsession, and Escape. The bottle of Lamb leaked, they exchanged it with no problems. I've ordered twice, all of the above, plus Alien, by Theirry Mugler. I still get compliments hours after putting it on.

shielat
11/2/17

I ordered twice and all good. Unfortunately the third time I order all perfumes are leaking and smells like alchohol. The spray head connecting to the bottle looks like its being refilled with knock off perfume...I thought its just the nina ricci perfume but when I open its actually all perfumes. the worst case it all smells the same ...with strong scent of alchohol comparing to the left original bottle we have here.
I think whats happening is the first 2 order, they will send you original one but at the third time they will start to screw and fool you if you will notice sending you fake one...Just dissapointing, you really cant trust online perfume store.
Not going to buy again on this site.

wesleys47
10/31/17

Very bad customer service. Make an order for a very special persons I'm flying out to see today. I was assured that it would arrive in plenty of time. Well guess what..... Its not here. And when I called to see what happened, after waiting on hold for 20 mins, all I got was "I don't know......Sorry" Very poor customer service. I've been in Sales for 18 years. If I treated my customers this way I would be out of a Job. I guess they make enough money they don't have to worry about one guy. Very disappointed. I have made many purchases form this company and never had and issue. But you never can tell what a company is truly like until you have a problem and see how it is resolved or in this case how it is NOT RESOLVED.

luzm13
10/7/17

Got my first order it only took one week. The package came in good condition by the way I was able to track the order. The Fragrance I bought is SUNFLOWERS from Elizabeth Arden. I applied inmediately. It was about 4:00 or 5:00 p.m. and still the next day I can smell it. I use it to work and it last. So my first experience was good. I keep ordering from them. Plus the appreciate the customers sending them samples and discounts in the next orders.

erict85
9/9/17

Bought Guerlain Habit rouge parfum and if FAKE one , smell only bad alcool (I would have prefer a cognac) ; I am use to officiel parfum so I lose my money for this $#*!. It looks as an normal one but it is not ; in addition they have volume of flask that are not even the one for the brand. CHEAP BUT $#*! SO EXPENSIVE FOR POOR QUALiTY STINcKY ALCOOL

josephd121
8/30/17

I purchased for quite a while from Fragance.com but lately the perfume smell do not last and have a heavy alcohol fragrance, even the eau de parfum. In my last order, they did not have the perfume I ordered and they took the liberty to sent me a female perfume that I have never heard of. I called customer service and told them they should have notified me first so I can make a decision. So they told me to go to delivery company and return the perfume I NEVER ordered. Well, I am a handicap person that can not walk and I live alone. So all my needs have to be done by someone else that I have to hire. I explained their customer representative that I was going to give the box to the delivery company when they returned to my house and I did. I placed a dispute on my credit card for their fault. Never buy from the, Beware of rude and selfish policies by FraganceNet.

likunl
8/13/17

I just bought the toning lotion for sensitive and night skincare of Sisley here. The sipping is ok. But the stuff all is fake.The smells are not plasant. Afer using.my face turns red and uncomfortable.I would like to refund ,but they said the skincare can't be refunded. So Never shop on this net.

kerianb
7/25/17

This website is the worst.... PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS EVER!!!!!! THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE....... EVEN THOUGH I ORDERED A BUNCH OF TIMES THESE PEOPLE KEEP HOLDING UNTO MY ORDER... TALKING ABOUT VERIFICATION... IF I WAS GOING TO SCAM SOMEONE, DO YOU THINK I WOULD USE IT TO BUY FAKE STUFFF? ....PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND CLOSE THIS SITE DOWN....

marlaw7
7/10/17

I have ordered from Fragrance 4 times now and have never gotten Fake perfumes. I even received a bottle that the sprayer was defective and I called and got the RMA and mailed it back. They sent my replacement very fast and was extremely friendly and helpful. I cannot speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself and my family and friends and WE LOVE FRAGRANCENET.COM!!! We are loyal customers and will not buy our perfumes and colognes anywhere else. Thank you FragranceNet.Com for everything!!!!!!

lyvvc
6/5/17

I ordered 3 different perfumes and it came out to less than 100$. I will update when I receive them.

antoxak
4/8/17

I gave FragranceNet a chance and it worked out good. Price for Rihanna Nude was good and I went for free shipping, a little slow but no biggie. Will try them again.

adamj97
4/2/17

I just purchased two bottles of cologne, Diesel Fuel For Life, and Diesel Only The Brave. After ordering I decided to look up the websites reviews and I was appalled at how many negative reviews I found, I figured that I was going to be out $70. Today they finally arrived, one was sealed in the box and the other was labeled "tester". They both are %100 legit and they are geniune. I couldn't be happier and had to write a review to offset some of the bad ones I've seen. The tester was in the box just unsealed, it wasn't tampered with at all. I am so happy that I got two bottles of cologne for the price of one. The free shipping is slow, it took a week because it was sent via smartpost, but still 5/5 stars. I don't work for their company and I live in Western New York, this will be the only place I order colognes from now on.

donnaw36
3/1/17

Have ordered a lot of my perfume from this site. Fast shipping and great prices! They also have a large selection of any kind of perfume or men's cologne. And it's not knock offs!

Their prices are prob so low due to fact they buy it in bulk like Costco For example. At Costco a larger 3.4 oz bottle of original Burberry is $42-not bad and at mall it's still $70/$80. I buy BVLGARI AQVA 3.4 plz from mall and it's $80 plus and fragrance net half that and sometimes they had a larger bottle than ones mall sell that's 3.4 and I got it for $54. I was curious at first so looking dumb embarrassed lol whatever u wanna call it I actually took bottle I bought into Dillard's and told them I got it from fragrance net and wanted to compare it and the people at the counter working confirmed it was the exact same and box. I'm happy until I can prove otherwise. Hope that helps.

By Blake R.

Because they have terrible customer service. They don't even know how to spell customer service. Save yourself the headache. Don't buy anything from them period. Go to a reputable Department store and that way you know that you will receive the real fragrance and not some fake toilette water.

By Silvia B.

Questions? Get answers from the FragranceNet staff and other customers.

FragranceNet?