FragranceNet

FragranceNet has a consumer rating of 2.38 stars from 163 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FragranceNet also ranks 66th among Perfume sites. The most common issues with FragranceNet are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%

• I haven't had to contact their customer service so i cant comment on that, their perfumes however, are very legit.
  • Fragrancenet sells authentic name brand perfumes for a fraction of the price at a department store.

• My order took over 2 weeks to arrive even though I paid for Priority shipping.
  • I've initiated a claim with my credit card company to get my money back.
How would you rate FragranceNet?

“Variety of options”

Matteo S.
6/5/20

FragranceNet has a wide range of perfumes to choose from which is htier biggest plus point. I found the exact perfume I was looking for while scrolling on their website. The perfume smells wonderful and I love it. Thanks!

“They are a scam company”

Troy V.
9/15/20

Ordered some cologne and the package never arrived. The tracking numbers were fake. No response from "customer service" The reviews site shinning reviews are fake. I should have seen it coming. A company and review sites that highlight and repeat words like "trusted" and "legit" is trying too hard to seem that way. I hope people see these reviews on this site before they steal you're money too. I hope fragrance.net get what's coming to them.

customer service (43) order (122) department store (10) perfume (67) credit card company (4) bottle (27) 2 days (4) 5 days (3) time i (13)
troyv32
September 15th, 2020

I hope fragrance.net get what's coming to them.

Tip for consumers: Stay well clear of this company

buyersb1
August 10th, 2018
Buying from this company went smoothly and the shipping timeframe was average, just like any other company. However, even with their % off, you can still purchase the perfume cheaper elsewhere.
phyllisc140
January 20th, 2020
I placed an order with fragrance net almost 10 days ago, And $133 was deducted from my PayPal credit line. Unfortunately I could find no Order confirmation or history of my order. I reached out to them 3 times via email asking about an order number, where my order is, etcetera and received no response. I have filed a dispute with PayPal. So obviously I can not provide a picture of proof of purchase.
kerryc181
January 6th, 2020
I purchased from you a 3.4 oz bottle of Kenneth Cole Black Bold. When the shipment arrived, it was a box with 3 advertisements, 1 packing slip, and NO cologne. I contacted your company and received no apology for your mistake. You sent out a new shipment. From now on, I will pay a little extra and order from a different supplier.

My star rating is for your customer service.
jimmyb188
June 5th, 2020
I liked my experience on shopping on this website you guys should also try fragranceon.com as they have more collection of colognes and amazing prices.
kellye103
December 26th, 2019
This is a pic of the back of a 3.4 ounce juicy couture bottle unopened just as I received it. This Generic EDP is a company in the Middle East that makes " good counterfeits" there is not such thing. The other bottle I bought and opened is so watery it may as well be body spray, I feel ripped off and never again. Too many people shilling for them. The truth needs to be out. The bottle may look perfect that means nothing.
loriee5
June 2nd, 2020
SCAM! FRAGRANCENET is a SCAM! Do not purchase anything from their website! You will not receive anything! I placed an order on 5-25-2020 in the amount of $144.16. $17.95 of that amount was for overnight shipping. I have not received anything that I paid FRAGRANCENET $144.16 for! Their website is a SCAM and you will not be able to contact customer service. This "company" is a SCAM to STEAL YOUR MONEY!

Tip for consumers: The best tip that I can give you about using Fragrancenet.com is to NEVER EVER use Fragrancenet.com!! Your money will be stolen!!

jacquelineb328
July 22nd, 2020
I bought two tom Ford fragance for my husband, they look original at first sight ans after looking on the details we find out that they don't have the batch number like the original has. After trying the fragance it fades away after 30 minuts. Do not recomend buying crom this website 1
ilissah
April 5th, 2020
They steal you money and send knock brand products. The products are dangerous & health hazard. Terrible allergic reactions. They are reported to FTS & BBB
matteos26
Matteo S.
June 5th, 2020
barbaraa57
April 13th, 2020
It took more than two weeks for my order to arrive. I tried canceling twice because it was taking so long but was told both times that the requests were rejected. The package finally arrived (I ordered Clinique foundation and blush, shampoo and a makeup sponge) and the first thing I did was open the box of foundation. The makeup was a dark orange color. I ordered vanilla! Plus the contents were oily and had a funky smell. Really nasty. The blush wasn't much better. Sunset glow was dark brown and it looked like it had been used. See photo. I contacted the company for a return authorization number and the agent wouldn't give me one because I opened box and the makeup bottle to check the contents. Returns are only permitted if the packages are not opened. Seriously! Do yourself a favor, don't go near this company. Spend your money at a site that has ethical business practices. I made the purchase via After Pay and will be contacting them shortly so they're aware of who they're dealing with.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here.

bennyr20
November 14th, 2019
CREED AVENTUS / AKA-TOILET WATER. I just received my creed aventus from FRAGRANCE.NET and i put it up for to the test next to my aventus from Dillards and was close in smell but diluted or wore off quickly. NOT REAL... 385 DOLLAR FAKE...

I decided to come back on here and edit me review as I contact the business and was able to return the item under the circumstances that it was not authentic as I had an original from Dillard's and did not pass the test. Although its a good knock off it is not the real deal
danjelb
August 25th, 2020
Beware from them. That's all fake. I ordered three Burberry eau parfum spray 08/20/20. Fake fake fake
verya6
January 5th, 2020
Fragrancenet.com is a wonderful website if you love perfume. They have reasonable prices as well as a great selection. Highly recommended. Thank you.
aj271
December 19th, 2019
I've ordered several bottles from this site and all are fake! I have watched so many you tubers lie about this site just to get views or collaboration with them. This is so disheartening being that I work hard for my money.
ariannam14
June 12th, 2018
I'm not sure the perfume I've ordered here was really original. The thing is they smell a little different than my previous one. I guess I can't make a mistake cause this is my favorite smell ever.
williet39
Willie T.
June 3rd, 2020
Great service, always get my product on time. Authentic colognes, not like other company's , who sell imitations
hohng
July 11th, 2020
There 800 number doesn't work they don't answer her there local number they over priced me on shipping and exchange there liars and fraud's don't buy anything from them u will regret it And they don't even send a receipt
joeb1098
December 7th, 2019
Ordered from fragrancenet and chose 2-3 day shipping. Two weeks later still no cologne. I contacted them but still have not heard back. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas. They got my money this time, but never again. Don't let them get yours.
leem247
March 31st, 2019
I have ordered a few times. The fragrance you get is definitely not authentic, I suggest, if you have received an order, put a little on one wrist, go to a retail store find the same scent and put a little on the other wrist. NOW COMPARE! I have read the reviews posted here. I am convinced the very positive reviews are actually done by employees of FragranceNet.
angela201
December 16th, 2019
If I could give 0 stars i would. They sent me two items, out of my 4. I called to see when I'd get my items and was advised they were out of stock. I asked when i would receive them and when/how I was notified but was told they don't notify you any way but refunding the money. I looked, 5 business days later, had not received a refund. I was told, wait two more business days. I asked to speak with a manager and was advised was one was not available. I let the associate know I'd wait and then was told the only was to speak with a manager is through email. All the week before Christmas, even though I ordered before December. First time and last time I go through this company. DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS COMPANY!
javaughnl
November 12th, 2018
I was looking for a certain perfume (Ciara) both me and my mom have worn forever but can only find a lower quality version at a national retail chain store. I came across Fragrancenet.com and found it immediately! Instantly, I called my mom and since then we have both made fragrancenet our place to buy ALL of our perfumes! Plus, I receive free samples with my orders. Their prices are at least 80% less than at a department store for older frangrances and relatively less expensive for new frangrances as well.
luzm13
October 7th, 2017
Got my first order it only took one week. The package came in good condition by the way I was able to track the order. The Fragrance I bought is SUNFLOWERS from Elizabeth Arden. I applied inmediately. It was about 4:00 or 5:00 p.m. and still the next day I can smell it. I use it to work and it last. So my first experience was good. I keep ordering from them. Plus the appreciate the customers sending them samples and discounts in the next orders.
lyvvc
June 5th, 2017
I ordered 3 different perfumes and it came out to less than 100$. I will update when I receive them.
randys53
May 14th, 2016
Bought over $700.00 of mens cologne and all were authentic. I know this because of checking dates of manufacture and bar code. Returned on bottle and had no problem. Packing could be a little better but worked. Read hundreds of bad reviews mostly women and over seas. Maybe something in customs for oversea products. All the women complaining haven't got a clue. Very happy with customer service and products. Hope this review helps men who want a quality product at great price. Will buy more.

I have tried it and they had real products tbh. But if you want to checkout my fav site is fragranceon.com they have everything real and great prices. I found this website to be a better version of them.

By jimmy b.

Their prices are prob so low due to fact they buy it in bulk like Costco For example. At Costco a larger 3.4 oz bottle of original Burberry is $42-not bad and at mall it's still $70/$80. I buy BVLGARI AQVA 3.4 plz from mall and it's $80 plus and fragrance net half that and sometimes they had a larger bottle than ones mall sell that's 3.4 and I got it for $54. I was curious at first so looking dumb embarrassed lol whatever u wanna call it I actually took bottle I bought into Dillard's and told them I got it from fragrance net and wanted to compare it and the people at the counter working confirmed it was the exact same and box. I'm happy until I can prove otherwise. Hope that helps.

By Blake R.

Because they have terrible customer service. They don't even know how to spell customer service. Save yourself the headache. Don't buy anything from them period. Go to a reputable Department store and that way you know that you will receive the real fragrance and not some fake toilette water.

By Silvia B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FragranceNet staff and other customers.

Find discount perfume, discounts on leading brands of cheap women's perfumes, men's colognes, skin care and hair care products.

sentald
Sental D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet?

Have a question about FragranceNet?