Review of EyeBuyDirect

Tel: 1-855-393-2891
eyecare@eyebuydirect.com

johnnyh46
10/20/17

I am very pleased with the selection and quality of the glasses I have gotten from here. The shipping is quite fast and I have never run into any issues.

susanb320
10/20/17

I've purchased three (3) pair of single vision eyeglasses from EyeBuyDirect now, and I love them! Huge selection of frames with drill-down menus and virtual try-on feature make buying eyeglasses online a cinch. Plus discount prices over retail eyewear boutiques mean you can own 2 or 3 pair plus sunglasses without busting your budget. I had to return one pair because they were too large, and the return/exchange process was smooth and stress-free. I shopped several online eyewear sites before narrowing my choice down to EyeBuyDirect and am very happy with my choice!

melissab188
10/20/17

Great glasses for a fantastic price. I have two pairs that lasted 3 years. Time for a style update so Im getting a couple new ones with my new prescription. Im so glad they added the pupillary distance ruler because I guessed last time. Hoping for a perfect fit.

arlenei
10/20/17

Gladly to know to have found this company. And saving a lot of money on prescription glasses.

Thanks you

devinm36
10/20/17

Love it; so convenient. Should create an app and better rewards for long term customers. Love you guys!

danielh192
10/19/17

I got my glasses for under 22$ after shipping and everything with it. Thank you for the good deal. I will be sure to come back again.

frankp108
10/19/17

Needed a quick fix after cataracts until my eyes adjusted and I can get my regular prescription. If these work I will return for sunglasses

rayp54
10/19/17

Anything you need to know about eyeglasses? Will answer by eye buy direct. Thank
you eye buy direct for such a service.

rashmik6
10/18/17

Good overall.There are lots of options to choose from ..Great price and also lots of color options.Just love it.I will shop again for sure.Hope my shipment comes soon.Very excited to get my product.

deez23
10/18/17

I have always gotten great service and glasses for my family. I just ordered three pairs for $150. We have been using EyeBuyDirect for over four years.

monab25
10/17/17

I loved the pair that I ordered a few months ago. A fraction of what I would pay retail, so I decided to order a pair for my son from here as well!

amandad109
10/17/17

Easy to use website. I just hope I read my doctor's prescription correctly. I had to Google "how to read my eye prescription". If all goes well this order I will definitely be back!!!

maxb78
10/17/17

I've used EyeBuyDirect a few times to buy glasses, even once while overseas and I've never been disappointed! The prices are great and they ship quickly.

judithp28
10/17/17

I have purchased 4 pairs form this company so far-all have been great and cost me 1/4 I would have paid in the office.

jackieg58
10/17/17

I love it so far! Good experience and great prices. I have bought one pair and just ordered another one. I have recommend to a couple of my friends and they seem to be satisfied also. They will continue to have my business.

bettyb99
10/17/17

I can say more once I receive my glasses. Thank you for the welcome discount and the free shipping. I appreciated the variety from which to choose.

kylies19
10/17/17

I tried ordering glasses on the day of a BOGO event, but kept receiving a message that said the gateway was experiencing a network delay, and that a "duplicate transaction has been submitted." However, the order never went through, so I contacted customer service via e-mail and via live support, with no response. The next day when I tried to order again, the network was no longer "experiencing a delay," and I didn't get the BOGO price. I should have gotten a response by now, to either help me fix the issue the day of, or to give me the BOGO pricing the following day when I successfully placed my order, because EyeBuyDirect's network was the issue, not mine.

bryons12
10/16/17

My wife bought 2 pairs of very good looking frames with prescription lenses from EyeBuyDirect last year (just over $200). While wearing her favorite pair about a month ago, she heard an audible "pop" - one of the lenses had come out, leaving a broken frame, most likely from the lens not being cut properly and placing undue stress on the frame. With one pair lost, she began to wear the second pair, which she had previously only wore on occasion. Lo and behold, the exact same thing happened - an audible "pop", and the lens came out, leaving yet another broken frame.

Neither me nor my wife have ever had anything like this happen with a pair of glasses we've owned. This is poor workmanship, and since it's been over a year, there's nothing my wife can do about it but buy her next pair of glasses from someone else.

bobbyb60
10/13/17

you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck
you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck

johnk453
10/5/17

Over the past several years I have purchased 4 pair of glasses from Eyebuydirect at a fraction of what the local brick and mortar stores would charge. I have had not one problem with any of them, until recently when my toddler grandchild yanked a pair, that was less then a year old, off my face breaking off one of the arms. They were my favorite pair, but not designed for that kind of rough treatment. I decided to purchase the same frame and replace the clear lenses with the progressive RX from my damaged pair. After explaining to the service department what had happened and what I wanted to do, they contacted me with a generous offer. I could get the replacement frames sent to me and all it would cost me was the cost of shipping, which came to under $6. The replacement frames came today along with a pleasant surprise. My replacement frames had my RX, including the progressive transition lenses. In my experience, there are not too many companies that would do this. They will continue to have my business.

dianem146
10/3/17

Have bought from them before and had issues but they were always corrected without issue. This time, however, ordered a pair of progressives and the measurement was in the lens. Yes, I said 'in' not on. Couldn't wipe it off. Explained this to them and they said they would take care of. Got the second pair and it had the same issue. Called them again explaining the problem and was told that it was because of the lab. They could do nothing except advise me to get a smaller pair of glasses. This is not what I want so asked for money back. Hopefully, I will get it.

chloeb27
9/30/17

I ordered a pair of glasses off this site two months ago and my glasses already broke. I paid under $100 for the pair and I can see why. When I contacted them, I really just wanted my money back, but they said they could not do that because it was past the 14 day warrantee. That seems ridiculous to me, that warrantee is obviously just to save their own backs. Glasses should last more than 2 months! So my only options are to pick new frames that will probably break within a few months again or get screwed out of my money.

catherineo27
9/27/17

Their website is completely effy -- I can't long on to my account to see the order I have placed, although I have received an order confirmation to my email as well as a PayPal confirmation.

I tried to change the password (although I know for sure what the password was), but I never get a link sent to my email to tell me what the password is.

I called the customer service (btw their number is totally hidden somewhere on their website), had to spend half an hour on the phone yet the customer service person could not fix the problem. Also, the customer service person was impolite and unprofessional, and unhelpful.

I also wasn't able to track my order using the link on their website -- it kept on saying that my order number was invalid.

It's been two weeks now that I have placed my order and I haven't received my glasses yet. Also, as previously mentioned, I can't track my order -- which makes me wonder if my order was even processed at all although I have paid for it.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND. This company really sucks.

rickr100
9/25/17

There are many reviews to be found online related to EyeBuyDirect and a lot of them are not very favorable. Notwithstanding, I placed an order for progressive lenses and new glasses last Friday 09/15/2017. I also elected UPS Express shipping.

I did not receive email updates during my wait, but their website did give a general summary of the current status. One week later 09/22/2017 (I did receive an email the night before with a tracking number) my new glasses were delivered.

Not related to the review but when UPS arrived at my work I painfully watched them drop a small package (which I was sure was my glasses) not just once, but twice before handing it to me at my office. I thought to myself "what are the chances that these glasses are in one piece now!?"

To my surprise they did survive the mishandling and were in perfect condition.
As for the glasses themselves, they were exactly as described and in fact much nicer in person. The lenses were crystal clear and they appear to be spot on prescription wise.

I ordered a pair of prescription sunglasses last night from EyeBuyDirect. So as you might imagine I was very satisfied with the overall experience and highly recommend for others.

jasonk121
9/23/17

This company is horrible. Their lens are cheap and don't come with any coatings even though you paid for it. Customer service doesn't care what you think. They also delete your reviews on their website.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

So far I have not had a problem. I have ordered 5 pairs. All were nice and came within 8 days. I even took first pair to my dr to check the rx. Maybe Im just lucky or maybe when you deal in volume problems start to occur. I advise anyone ordering to choose the frames that are in the Rfkt line. Chose any lenses that are not the 6.95 and make sure to get your PD number from your dr. If its incorrect your glasses will be blurry.I do own cheaper pairs from here , but prefer this RFLT line. I did chat with customer service online once. I had no problems. Love how they keep you updated on your status. Also nice to know $2 donated ftom each pair you purchase to help someone else see. Great to always search on google for coupin codes or buy on a BOGO sale.

By MELANIE L. on 3/8/16
Helpful answer

I ordered two pair and wanted to have them filled at Costco. Costco labs said they were substandard quality and would not refill them. Paid $15 for one pair and $32 for the other.

By S Y. on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Mine took unbelievably 7 days to New Zealand!So fast!

By sally B. on 6/12/16
Helpful answer

Hello Harrs, The estimated delivery time frame we have usually takes within 7-14 business days after order was placed.

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep] 3 days, 10 hours ago
Helpful answer

We have a website for Canada order which is in Canadian currency you may visit www.ca.eyebuydirect.com

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep] on 9/19/17
Helpful answer

Our company offers progressive lenses. You can visit our website for more reviews www.eyebuydirect.com. We also offer 14 day warranty on size and frame style for full refund or replacement. We offer 12 months warranty on our frames and lenses.

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep] on 9/18/17
Helpful answer

Single Vision Distance is free , Anti Glare is $6.95 before the frame cost. Our frames are also affordable

By Leo L. [EyeBuyDirect Rep] on 5/8/17
Helpful answer

I suppose you already figured this out, but just in case, what you need to do is check the box that says "Two PD Numbers" first.

By Carlos d. on 2/21/17

Austin, TX

By JAMIE W. on 8/1/16
Helpful answer

As it's online only, you can't physically try on the frames. You CAN however upload a picture of your face and the site superimposes an image of the glasses on your face. It's not as good as physically trying them on, but it gives you an idea of what they'll look like.

By andrew f. on 2/15/16
Questions? Get answers from the EyeBuyDirect staff and other customers.

8 Photos for EyeBuyDirect