Review of Envita

89%
8759 E. Bell Road, Building G
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Tel: 1-866-830-4576
We are happy to help you with treatment questions.
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sarahs325
4/7/17

After 17 years of chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and chronic pain I was out of time. I got treated at Envita Medical in Scottsdale, AZ in 2013. They pulsed antibiotics for two months with high doses of vitamin C and hydrogen peroxide. I began to heal immediately, after 17 years of undiagnosed Lyme. I was able to get out of my wheelchair within a few days and never went back in. It has taken me a solid 4 years to feel like myself. The single biggest thing they did for me was to stop the pain. After so many years of pain all I could hear in my head was "stop the pain, stop the pain, stop the pain." I have since referred 4 friends out to Envita. It isn't a cure all, I still had lots of healing that needed to be done over the next 2 years, but it stabilized me so that I could heal. It was crises treatment and I'm very thankful to them.We also heard Dr Horowitz talk about pulsating antibiotics at the Living Well with Lyme disease conference in 2015.Everything they were saying at that conference had already been part of the treatment I had received in AZ. That was really encouraging to hear. I even recovered from most of the neurological issues I had. (I still struggle to sleep at times)

alexa1876
3/11/17

I was diagnosed with BCell Double Hit Lymphoma in Canada in Feb/16. After 625 hours of chemo with 10 drugs and 2 programs over a 7 month period, my Oncologist in Canada stated that I was resistant to chemo, even though 2 of the 4 areas that cancer was present had been eliminated. While a new area was appearing, one was shrinking and grew back larger. The prognosis which was not good to begin with, rare, aggressive, lymphoma got worse.

Instead of enter a clinical trial in its 1st phase and time not on my side, I took my wife's advice and reviewed the Envita web site. Upon reviewing Dr.Prato's videos, information and testimonials, I was sold to cross the border and commence being tested and treated. It made all the sense in the world to improve one's environment before administering conventional means of treatment. Furthermore, finding the cause by applying a personalized approach through elaborate testing, was "the icing on the cake" for me.

I am happy to say that after a 3 month program at Envita, Scottsdale headquarters and coupled with immunotherapy treatments at Envita, Mexico, that of my 3 areas of concern, 1 has almost all been eliminated and 2 have shrunk 50% upon CT scan results. We anticipate that when a PET scan is performed in 2 month's time, there will be no activity and I will be classified in a state of remission.

Considering 12-18 months is about all I could have expected, 15 months later and I am feeling like a new man and will feel better and better as the natural killer cells work their magic.

All the above could not have been possible without the entire Envita family support, care, encouragement, love......The overall experiencing has been overwhelming and given me and my wife continued faith and hope that things will progress with an entire change in lifestyle and following the program to a tee.

I can't think of recommending any other institution to treat cancer/lyme disease as Envita combines the best of both worlds-Convention/alternative to give one the best chance available.

As Envita says at the end of each e-mail, blessings!

erice51
3/3/17

It was like a dream-come-true to find a medical facility that actually focused on curing & healing as opposed to just treating symptoms; and a dream also to see that the medical clinic was allowed to provide proven naturopathic therapies as well as conventional. Arizona leads the country in that regard. Then to our amazement, Envita took the time to focus on thorough diagnostics before drafting a customized therapy protocol. They must have drawn about 3-dozen tubes of blood, and some was sent to Europe for analysis of genetic profile. But it did not end there. Urine was tested for heavy metals. The condition of colon and skeleton were evaluated. Testing was done for the presence of bacteria, viruses, and parasites. There are many things that can retard healing. Envita made the effort to uncover all of the root causes that might be hindering healing. The staff is incredible with giving quality time, and compassion is just who they are. The atmosphere is positive and upbeat, and the healing we experienced from squamous cell carcinoma seemed to be a miracle.

margaretk58
2/26/17

Going to Envita for treatment for Lyme disease was one of the best decisions we've ever made. It's a very professional, personable and caring environment, unlike anything I've seen or experienced in my lifetime. Starting with Samantha, the patient care coordinator to guide you through the process, over a two hour consultation with both Drs. Warren and Oertle, you are finally seeing people that believe what you're telling them. I spent over 9 weeks at the clinic, M-F, pretty much full days for various treatments and IV's. The whole staff is terrific with the nurses being the top in their field!
I got my tick bite 42 yrs. ago and never thought much about it. Got married, raised a family and so it goes. Life went on as normal, health wise, until about 12 yrs. ago. Had some stress issues and things just fell apart. Went to the dr. and did an MRI. The Dr. didn't see anything but he said "I think you have MS, this is what you need to do..."
The red flags went up; I felt a diagnosis of MS warranted a lot more than an "I think". A couple of other local Drs. chimed in with "maybe it's ALS or a brain tumor". They needed to label me with something!
So I quit going to the allopathic Drs. Did some research on my own and concluded it was Lyme disease. By this time I was really going downhill. Balance issues and walking issues were getting worse, and so was speech.. Did natural & homeopathic medicine, which helped for a while, then another downhill slide.
Enter the wheelchair. Paralysis from the waist down. That was about 5 yrs. ago. Started going to the Dr. in Mexico which helped some. He did order my Lyme tests from two different labs in the U.S., which came back positive. And at least I was no longer getting worse, but aside from that, I wasn't getting much better.
Just got back from our last trip to Mexico and I mentioned to a friend that I wouldn't be going back, and she told me about Envita.
Was at the clinic from the end of May until the first part of August, 2016. A wonderful experience. Finally feel like I'm going in the right direction. I'm still in the wheelchair, but I do have more mobility now than I've had in years. In fact, when I'm laying on the floor, I can now roll over!
I don't feel that I'm done seeing improvement yet. There's been so much neurological and muscular damage that I know it's going to take quite a while to repair, but I feel I'm on the right track finally!

eleanors12
2/25/17

I would strongly recommend Envita to anyone who is looking for an alternative approach to healthcare. I have Lyme disease complex and have been to many doctors over the years. Only at Envita did I start to see results! Thank you Envita!

levif16
2/19/17

After years of frustration and being told be traditional medicine doctors that I had various things such as "Lupus, MS and Hepatitis C". I arrived at Evita Medical Center September 12, 2016 for a nearly eight week stay. During my stay I received from 4 to 7 IV treatments everyday. I personaly believe the IRAD treatments were the "silver bullet" for me. I am now back home and my health is still improving. Friends from home asked "what did you do all that time" my response is when you go to Envita healing becomes your job, it is liking going to work every day five days a week and then resting up on the weekend. My advice to anyone going to Envita "do eveything the staff tells you to do, if there is anything you are uncomfortable with talk it over with your patient care coordinator" the doctors and staff have well researched reasons for everything they do. The doctors and staff were all wonderful.

tracir2
2/19/17

Where do you begin when your spouse is told he has 6-9 mos to live? After dealing with traditional cancer treatments the dr's said for his type of cancer was to take life sustaining chemo pills and hopefully down the road they would find a better treatment for Renal Cell Carcenoma. In other words Mike was on borrowed time and the end would come sooner than later unless he got a miracle. Mike had surgery and then he tried brutal n abrasive treatments only to be told we have nothing else! Through my company I was informed of Envita Medical Ctr and given their contact. Two weeks later we arrived at Envita. Mike was given a thorough work up with true genetic testing that Drs designed a protocol that was unique to his DNA! Skillfully and with the greatest attention to healing his whole body while giving him quality of life. The scientific approach even to the most skeptical person on alternative treatments with integrated medicine is designed to kill the Cancer cells even if metastasized as Mike's were. Mike had been receiving traditional medicine treatment starting in April 2011 in Texas till we arrived at Envita's door in April 2015...when the dreaded day came and Tx Drs said that he might be at the end of his journey. But.... Mike started treatment at Envita immediately and by the end of Nov 2015 Mike R is in partial remission and leading a normal life by going back to work full time and feeling better than he has in years! He visits the clinic for treatments once every 4-6 wks and is working towards a full remission in the near future. Now is that a Praise the Lord!! I appreciate the wisdom and scientifical approach that Envita used for Mike ...it was just what the dr ordered for him to understand and follow the protocol even when allowed to return home! I tell people everyday please if you get a bad report from the dr get a second opinion from Envita! I am Thankful for Envita's diligence in researching and working on cures for cancer! I am also thankful that I still have my husband alive and healing for Myself and our grandchildren!

marthas69
2/18/17

In 2014 I was diagnosed with Lyme disease after going to many doctors and leaving with no answers. I sat in the doctors office in shock with no clue of how to deal with this disease that I had never even heard of. I dont give up easily and the fight was on. I began researching and working through the treatment options. For 6 months I took 32 pills a day of oral antibiotics, supplements and other medications to deal with my symptoms meanwhile my liver was shutting down. I was taking medications for extreme fatigue, constant body aches, depression, anxiety, migraines, neurological issues, digestive and skin problems. I became even more sick as my body starting herxing from the Lyme die off. None of my symptoms got better and the migraines became so bad that I couldnt even function enough to get through a day not to mention I began losing my hair.

I decided to stop the oral medication chaos and chose a more natural path. The holistic doctor that I worked with was able to help keep some of my symptoms at bay for about a year. The time came when I couldnt take any more. My symptoms came back and I started losing the use of my hand because of the pain and stiffness. I would lose my balance all the time as if I were walking around intoxicated. I was suffering and my family was suffering.

In June 2016, I started more research and found Envita Medical Center. After thoroughly combing their website, I contacted Envita. I was immediately assigned a patient care coordinator, Samantha, who consulted with me over the phone and via email. She was so patient and understanding. Samantha stayed with me throughout the entire process. She was there answering every one of the 50,000 questions I had even before I committed to going to Envita for the consultation with the doctor. In July 2016 I went for my consultation and by August 2016 I arrived at Envita away from my family and friends. I told myself I just want to be 50% better, just 50%. I was desperate.

After 8 weeks of daily treatments consisting of an aggressive combination of conventional and naturopathic medicine I was able to go home, 90% better. For a Lyme sufferer 90% feels like 100%. The devoted and compassionate staff at Envita were there to help me get to my 90%. Everyone is like family there which meant a lot because I missed my family so much. It was the first time I was able to be around people who truly understood because they are fighting the same battle. As Lyme sufferers we often feel alone because most people dont understand the disease.

I have been home now for four months and Im still doing well. I try do all of my home care and follow up with my Envita home care team regularly. Thank you Envita for giving me my 90%, it was so worth it.

marym455
2/16/17

The Envita team has provided me with the best medical care I've ever experienced, and still does from a distance. I spent 8 weeks in the clinic this past summer. I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the facility, the medical expertise of the doctors & nurses, the cutting edge treatments, and the sincere kindness and care of the staff. The doctors, nurses, patient care coordinators and medical assistants attended to my needs promptly and effectively. They answered my questions with clarity and patience, giving me all the time I needed to understand my situation and take ownership of my health. Despite the rigor of the treatments, I was filled with deep peace knowing I could trust the doctors and the process. I continue to be an Envita patient from a distance, receiving quality advice, guidance & support from my doctor and my Home Care Coordinator as I seek full recovery. I have encouraged family and friends to seek medical care at Envita - I have found nothing better. May God continue to bless the healing mission of the Envita Medical Centers!

kimr102
2/11/17

My daughter was misdiagnosed for over a year and shortly after having receiving the Lyme diagnosis we discovered Envita. We had been looking at various clinics and all of them just didn't seem like the right fit. We liked the approach of combining traditional medicine along with proven alternative treatments to hit this disease from all sides. She received thorough testing for other infections so that they could treat the cascade of problems going on in her system. They have a superb staff and nice facilities. One additional benefit is that she received treatment from Dr. Reed the on staff chiropractor and her scoliosis curvature went from 27 degrees when she began treatment to 19 degrees! You can put your trust in Dr. Oertle and the entire staff at Envita.

johns1626
2/10/17

I came to Envita on October 18th and was here for 16 weeks to treat for Lyme Disease. I could hardly function with the brain fog, depression, chronic pain and fatigue, GI issues, and headaches. It was only a year and half ago that I was unable to get out of bed, but now after 16 weeks, I am walking out of Envita and the Lyme is gone. There are still some thyroid and virus issues but we are doing everything that we are told to do. A great place with wonderful staff!

johnm856
8/25/16

Envita is a special place for healing; but, not just because of the access to cutting edge technologies and medicines from around the world. It is made special because of the staff, from the office support, to the nursing staff and the doctors. There is a true sense that they all are 100% dedicated to what they do, how they do it and the patient's wellbeing.
Never have I had the feeling in any other medical center that they recognized healing is a 3 part process of, mind, body & spirit. From the first interview at Envita that was made quite obvious as was the fact of no false guarantees. Healing of any seroius disease is as much a commitment of being coachable and hard work on the patient's part as that of the medical team. If I were to try to summarize Envita, it would be professional, genuinely compassionate and caring for the patient and their families.

kristyes
3/4/16

After 3 years of misdiagnoses and mistreatment, I lost hope of ever getting my good health back. I went from a strong, physically fit, independent woman, to totally bedridden. Thanks to Dr. Oertle and the wonderful staff of Envita Medical Center, for recognizing chronic tick infections my family doctor and other specialists totally missed for 3 years. I am totally grateful for Envita, the doctors and staff. It is a Christian facility in which the patients support each other. So happy I chose Envita for treatment!

leahp13
2/22/16

We came to Envita as a last hope to do everything. We had little hope and thought we said goodbye when we sent her to Arizona. Envita was a sign from God on her last days. Envita saved her from late stage breast cancer. We are forever grateful.

donnab94
1/19/16

When I first came to Envita, I finally got a correct confirmation of the fact that I had Lyme. I had been very sick with multiple symptoms for several years, without getting any information or help from the doctors I consulted. This is a common story from all the Lyme patients I have met on my journey. I was told by my Envita doctor that my condition was critical and fragile at the beginning. I have persevered with the help of the excellent nurses, doctors, and other staff who are always available. I am so much better, with a few more weeks of treatment to go. I have my life back. I truly believe that this facility is the only place to go. Lyme has not been acknowledged or studied for effective treatments anywhere except for the 15 years dedicated at Envita for better and better ways to help us get well.

rachelg42
11/2/15

We're from Indiana so we're 1900 miles from home. Rachel Mae was being off and on at Parkview Hospital in Ft. Wayne, IN. and didn't seem to help as she kept getting worse as they called the family together twice. She has breathing problems and anxiety. They took everything off and her in hospice care. Everyone was praying for her and all at once she wanted a pencil and wrote, please pray for me that I can get well. We were all astounded, so our daughter in law Amy started searching the internet and this place popped up called Envita in Arizona and sad they treat natural and medical and that's what we were looking for. We felt it was "God sent" so we started making plans so we spent one whole day faxing her medical records and filling out forms and we were accepted to come. They sent a med jet called Angel Flight to pick her up. It took four and a half hours to get her here. Her brother Ben and Sister Barbara Ann flew with her. They had a good flight but when they got here they were worried about her breathing so they sent her to the hospital for a few hours to get her fluid drained and put her in Hospice of the Valley two weeks before she was able to come for treatment. They gave her too much fluids at home and it caused the breathing problems. We rented an apartment and have been bringing her 5 days a week for treatment. The first 6 weeks or so they built her body up with nutrition until they felt she was able to withstand radiation and chemo. She went through most of that now and is starting to eat well and get around on her own. It's amazing what Envita and lots of prayers did for her. We also want to thank Dr. Just and his coordinator Samantha and the staff for all the loving care! "God Bless You All" She is hoping to be healed soon to go home again.

erich178
9/12/15

I just saw Dr. Just at Envita to go over my labs and thus far my experience has been very informative. He was able to tell me what was causing my symptoms, and it was nice to actually spend time with him not a PA or Nurse. The center feels very welcoming and you don't fell like your at a hospital. The staff was very attentive and overall the experience was excellent.

charliep16
9/6/15

I have been a patient at Envita for a while now and wanted to share my opinion and experience. The staff here is great from the front desk to the doctors to the nurses. I was treated for different infections, and it was the first time I was able to spend that much time with a doctor. I was amazed to see so many patients having good results, myself included, especially after listening to their stories. I would recommend this place not only because of the treatments they offer but because of the healing environment they provided.

dinaa2
12/14/14

What a wonderful experience I have had at Envita! I have met with two of the doctors there and both have been outstanding. I very much feel that they put me first as the patient and this is not just a business for them. I was listened to completely and never rushed to get to the next patient. The environment is very positive and welcoming. Thank you Envita for everything!

wesleya10
12/6/14

Not writing for myself, personally, but for my father-in-law, Terry Skidmore. Battling with prostate cancer, his quality of life and happiness suffered greatly, until he started receiving treatment at Envita. The treatments, supplements and care were all first rate, and his outlook and mood improved noticeably afterwards.

terrys53
11/24/14

the people at Envita are so nice and helpful. They make it pleasant to go to the DR.

danr38
11/24/14

My family is very grateful to the doctors and staff at Envita. My mother was a patient there earlier this year from mid-January through mid-February. She originally sought treatment options for some diverticulitis that shed been experiencing for a few months, but shed in fact had a lot of health problems over a long period of time. She struggled with chronic migraine headaches for about 20 years, had thyroid cancer in the late 90s, had been dealing with chronic fatigue for about 10 years, and it seemed like she was always sick with somethingobvious signs a very weak immune system. The doctor explained that this whole complex history was probably linked and that the inflammation that was fueling all these different diseases was likely being caused by undiagnosed chronic infections and accumulation of environmental toxins.

One thing we really appreciated about Envita was their attention to detail and proper diagnostics. They didnt rush to treatment recommendations based on hunches, assumptions, or theories, and they didnt expect my mom to take a leap of faith and start treatment right away. Her initial visit to Envita lasted for just one day so they could evaluate her and do some testing to try to pinpoint the source and depth of her disease. She then returned home to Oregon. A couple weeks later, they did a phone consultation to review the results, explain all the data, and fine tune her plan. Over the years, my mom has tried every herb, tincture, supplement, oil, and homeopathic remedy available to find some relief from her symptoms, but Dr Oertle helped her understand that while those home remedies could be helpful to manage symptoms and help people feel better, none were powerful enough to truly resolve the causes of her condition.

My mom needed almost 3 weeks of multiple daily IV treatments to treat the viral infections, toxic heavy metals, and diminished immune system that had kept her sick for so long. She did have to get a port which she didnt really want, but it ended up not being a big deal once she had it for a few days. Im the only one of my siblings that lives in Arizona, so I got to accompany her for treatment whenever my schedule would allow. We learned that the majority of the patients treated at Envita have either Lyme disease or cancer, and some even have both, so a lot of them are there for closer to two months. The doctors quickly ruled out Lyme disease for my mom, so her treatment plan was a lot less intense and she didnt have to do the antibiotics and some of the other treatments that Lyme patients do. It was neat to be there and be part of the patient community at the clinic. The patients and staff really become close and draw a lot of strength from each other.

From what I saw while I was there with my mom, Envita really helps a lot of people who dont really have many other good options, but they are by no means perfect. It was exciting to see some of my moms Envita friends get into remission from late-stage cancer after their doctors back home had given them no hope. It was also heartbreaking and disappointing to see some of the patients who got there too late for the treatments to really be able to take effect against their disease.

I hadnt been home to Oregon very much over the previous several years, so I was surprised to learn about how sick my mom had been. She is really a warrior and would always put on her best smile in order to entertain and take care of us kids whenever we gathered for reunions and holidays, but it would really take it out of her and each gathering left her debilitated for days afterward. It escalated to the point that she would need to rest even after very simple taskseven getting dressed in the morning would put her out of commission for an hour. She has always been a very active, involved grandmother to her 20 grandchildren, but she often had days where she had to pass up on grandkid time because she just didnt have the strength. She had always enjoyed going on long walks with friends for exercise, but she had gotten to the point that even a lap around the block was too much for her.

Dr Oertle had cautioned my mom that it often takes several weeks after completing treatment to really start feeling better, but my mom felt improvement even after the first week. She worked really hard to be compliant with the diet and supplements that they had recommended, and she made healing a priority. Taking all of those supplements was basically a full-time job, but she did it. She even did the coffee enemas that they recommended to help with detox and got a lot of benefit from doing it. She continued to improve each week that she was there, but the most significant gains in her health were definitely seen after she returned home. It seems like her strength and energy returned more and more with every week that she was home, and everyone has been amazed and very grateful to have grandma functioning at 100% again. This October, she and my dad took off for two weeks on a camping roadtrip through Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado and Utah. That kind of trip hasnt happened for probably 20 years, and would not have been possible for my mom if she hadnt gotten her health back the way she did.

We are just so grateful to the doctors and staff at Envita. Its almost an hour drive from my house to get to the clinic, but my wife and I have both been back for supplements and/or IVs whenever we start to get sick. Weve also spread the word to friends and people we know at church who need better options for their health.

tonyad2
11/23/14

When my father was diagnosed with cancer I was devastated. My father did not want to go through chemotherapy and radiation. He chose to go to Envita and have a Integrative therapy. Dr Oertle took the time to listen to all of my fathers concerns and then formulated a treatment plan that shrunk his tumor and boosted his immune system. The staff took such great care of him and everyone felt like family. I cannot say Thank You enough for the care that my father received from Envita.

jordanp15
11/14/14

I, along with many of my family members, have been treated at Envita and have felt so very grateful and blessed because of it. I appreciate the very knowledgable and courteous staff, the great doctors that are extremely skilled and truly listen to you and provide individualized care, and the professional, beautiful and comforting environment. I felt like I was a person they genuinely cared about and that, along with the top quality and cutting edge treatment, made all the difference. I feel like a different person now since the time I first saw them 3 years ago. I am much healthier (and subsequently happier) because of what they were able to finally diagnose for me (which other doctors could not) and treat and in the process I have learned how to better take care of myself. That total body healing approach has made all the difference. I highly recommend Envita.

krystas
11/13/14

I recently had a short treatment protocol at Envita. Not only am I feeling much better but everyone from the doctor to the front desk administration was warm, open and honest about costs and expectations of the treatments. When I was there I saw patients in the treatment rooms that were smiling and laughing and later when I found out that some of these patients were late stage cancer patients I was shocked at how "healthy" they looked...truly, rooms full of sick people that didn't look sick! I would go back to Envita and would recommend any family member or friend to have treatment there as well.

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Envita staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
anitaf9
Anita F.
on 1/22/16
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Envita staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Envita