US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marye120
9/24/16

Appreciate that customer service employees are empowered to resolve issues without going to supervisors. They just fix the issue

rebeccah68
9/23/16

Spectacular Customer Service Experience

Extremely impressed with the understanding, promptness and excellent customer service.

REBECCA HARVEY

glendab12
9/23/16

I signed up bought my package of bids, and started bidding not knowing what I was doing. Needless to say I was disappointed and won nothing . Big let down. I wrote to support venting on my loss.
To my surprise I received a email stating that my acct. Was being credited for the price of my package! Plus allowed to keep and use remaining bids. I have watched and learned, am more prepared to give it a go again.
Thank you , thank you. You rock!

paulc232
9/22/16

Unknown error message pops up while trying to purchase bids

stevenk74
9/22/16

i received a great support .. Very clear , prompt feedback ..

katc18
9/22/16

Love it. Had two back surgeries n getting ready for total hip replacement n needed something to occupy my time n cheer me up. This fit the bill. Not the best bit having fun. Get upset sometimes!mes when people ciut ur bod out from under u but I guess I understand their desperation. I'm not that way. I'm only buying Xmas gifts. Thanks for givimng me the opportunity to try.

arthurk30
9/22/16

Very helpful & efficienfly customer service agent

williamm248
9/22/16

It was a good experience

jimb241
9/22/16

Solved quickly and correctly. Perfect.

brendam104
9/22/16

I received a quick reply to the question I had asked.

macg15

I don"t know how to bit call me at 575 446 8369

margieh7
9/22/16

I have won many items however, a lamp I bid on was defective with the original and replacement. So I was sent labels to return both and promised I would receive my bids back.

debbies105
9/22/16

My win was quickly shipped but the shipper just sat it on the front porch and left.
It was stolen ! I contacted the shipper, filed a claim and notified Deal Dash on live chat. Deal Dash took it from there. They reordered my win and are reshipping it! I will get it this time! Deal Dash is awesome !! No hard time and no stress !

melaniem49
9/22/16

Overall, I just joined deal dash & I have absolutely no problems. I bidded, I won, I received my merchandise within 6 days. I was happy with the quality of the merchandise. My boyfriend loves the verdict hat & I love my barrel shack bag. I will keep on bidding. Thanks deal dash...,....

heidih38
9/22/16

Simply put, I had a question with DD, so I asked it! I emailed my question, and within an hour or less, I received the answer. Very good response time. It will be worth your time to observe the action for a couple days. Get a feel for things. Read the tips and tricks, be patient. Then, jump in and have a blast and win some really nice things.

fredj48
9/22/16

I've had some good wins at dealdash. I suggest to family & friends to give it a try. It did cost me some money figuring out what questions to ask customer support to help my understanding to be successful. Good luck to you. Fred

robl58
9/22/16

Deal Dash is Quality Driven. First class service always.
Thank You!

debraj28

As described above.

ralphs49
9/22/16

I'm very pleased with the way Deal Dash is treating me . Keeping customers satisfied is everything, especially in a non face to face business. Having to rely on e mail communications can be trying & discouraging, Deal Dash makes it easy. That's a lot to me.

patricke25

I Spend To Much Money Trying To Win

dougb61
9/21/16

No experience yet. I have not done anything much yet.

Asked a few questions - but, no answers yet.

shirleyt40

8 minutes on the phone and completely satisfied

lindaf85
9/20/16

I needed to change my address. The customer service person was very helpful and changing my address was very easy. I also got information about the two items that I bid on, they have been sent in the mail. Since I have arranged a change of address at the post office that won't be a problem.

reneec41

Prompt and accomodating.

brendeng
9/19/16

Quick, easy and simple

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

122 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Julius. At this moment, we only operate within the 48 contiguous states in the US and therefore cannot ship to your location.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding and the inconvenience this may have caused. Have a great day!
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Carrie.You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work
1 week ago