US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bobw104
3/1/17

I mean you ask me a question i answered it that the only thing i have ever had to do with you i teally dont have 100 words to say and its rediculous you make me feel like thst

annl70
2/27/17

I have enjoyed the site and all my wins very much but recently got a slightly damaged item. They contacted me back within an hour and offered to replace the item, which wasn't necessary, as well as gave me some free bids to compensate for the inconvienience.

michaelr306
2/27/17

Happy with your service and your response. I know how this works now. Your wright in order to get great deals.

Thanks again

dianec90
2/25/17

DealDash can be fun if you're either rich or bidding on small-dollar items. And they have $3.00 and $5.00 no jumper limits on items. But the developers need to do something about keeping people from jumping into an auction after 3 or 4 people have legitmately used either Bid Buddies or their eyeballs to tract and bid on an auction for hours or even days. Of course, it should pay off for someone to religiously watch an item and get into the auction when it's down to a couple of people but, if those 2 or 3 folks have been bidding on an item for a long time and invested time and bids (read "money") into it, it's just not right for someone to pop in there at the last minute and win the item. I've gotten so tired of this happening that I'm not using the site anymore. It is too disappointing and frustrating.

paull179
2/25/17

I'm new to the site 85 days, I have found the people Very helpful and the site has great deals. Better then Qbids

monah8
2/23/17

It is a rip off. If you are about to get something cheap they have fake bidders to bid against you. Probably the only ones who get something cheap and publish it is the fake bidders. I lost several hundred dollars on a message chair before I realized what was going on.

cassiel11
2/22/17

AMAZING!! I sent an inquiry about a shipping date for a large win. I expected a canned response. Instead, I received an almost immediate personalized and professional response.
In addition, I received an unsolicited response when shipping was updated! I didn't even have to ask!!
Too bad they don't handle customer service for other companies. Consumers would be much happier!

vladimiri2
2/22/17

I made a mistake while using the DealDash App on my phone and placed an order for a huge amount of bids. Deal dash customer support has helped me out very quickly and fixed everything, Vladimir

jyotis9
2/22/17

I find the customer service guys to be very patient and ready to listen and very quick at responding.

cathleene
2/22/17

I have purchased Jewelry,an anklet,and a tennis bracelet,love them.Gold anklet with a butterfly charm,I love the quality

Tip for consumers: Bid wisely,only one item at a time,pick something you need or want.

dennish80
2/22/17

Refunded on a careless mistake that I made earlier when I was joining Deal dash this morning I didn't take the time and make sure what I was doing was correct human error. I notify the correct people and receive a very nice and happy response in very appreciative time

destinib
2/22/17

Thanks for helping me fix my problem it usually doesn't happen that easily for certain companies so thank you for helping me so easily.

karlar14
2/21/17

Deal Dash read my product review and when they saw that my product was defective, they offered to replace it for free.

angelenam
2/20/17

The bids go to fast with little win there should be a time Limit on each action. So that they do not go on forever

emmar65
2/20/17

I love their fast response and very polite,great service. I am going to be on this site forever. Thank you deal dash

janicej32
2/19/17

I had a problem with an item I got from DealDash. Within a week the problem was taken care of. Way to go, DealDash!

phyllisc4
2/19/17

As many know who stick it out with Deal Dash, Gift cards are often used just to fill a free bids meter, Making them extremely hard to win. However if 200 bids are placed on the card you can almost bet 200 cards were sold to the customers.With that said, I received my gift cards within 6 to 7 days from closing of auction to my box. I would say with the massive amount of bidders biding on Deal Dash, That accounts for being a good reliable company. I gave them 5 stars cause they deserved it...

patriciao38
2/18/17

I have won so many things off of DealDash that my home is actually decorated in mainly DealDash items. Everything is of the highest quality. I did get one thing one time that was not what I expected but they exchanged it immediately without hassle. I love DealDash. If you want a good bargain and have fun getting it then this is the place to be.
Pat Osborne

lorenad3
2/17/17

On DEAL DISH I WON TWO TIMES JUST WISH WHEN YOU TRY BID ON A ITEMS & the time. Says it's checking then kick you off that not right

williamt131
2/16/17

Response time and results are excellent!!! Thank you DealDash for your continuing fine service...Bill Taverner

christinam99
2/16/17

No matter the issue the customer service at deal dash provides great service! Thanks for fixing my issues.

briannal9
2/16/17

has grate product really nice and you ca get it for very cheep here. they have a grate support team when I needed help with my delivery and other they helped me with everything and fist to. they were so nice when I had questions

tinal82
2/15/17

Was very happy with the quick response and how fast it was taken care of, and how it was kindly explained to me. I will go back and watch the video

carriet18
2/14/17

They did what they said they would and refunded my money immediately. I may have to take a second look because of this interaction.

josephc80
2/14/17

This site is unbelievable! They make you pay per bid. Now lets understand what is happening here. If you bid $100 for an item, they will charge you 10,000 times. The bids move every cent and charge you for every penny the bid moves. THIS IS A CRAZY AND RIDICULOUS RIPPOFF.... Oh, and remember, "SHIPPING IS AWAYS FREE!" Yes, with the money they scam out of people, free shipping just helps them sucker in more suckers. They show you on TV, the cost of the bids on the bottom, but never show you the TOTAL that is collected for the items they feature. This company can buy products are retail and sell them for many times more then they paid! SAVE YOUR MONEY, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, like eBay where you know what you are paying for!!!

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

142 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days, 16 hours ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Barry! If you wish to view the products we have to offer before purchasing a BidPack, you are more than welcome to. Simply create your free account, then click the DealDash logo in the top left corner of the page from anywhere on our site.
2 days, 14 hours ago