Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

alexm321
10/17/17

Terrible, fake savings, expensive and fixed. 60 cent per bid you pay but item is raised by one penny so it looks like everything is going 60x's cheaper than it is. And the same deal dash high rollers win everything every time. They work together against you to use your money to buy there dreams. Probably employees of Deal Dash.

joep237
10/6/17

great selection of products to bid on.well-designed website. excellent customer service and support. timely shipping of won auctions.

Tip for consumers: use the Bid Buddy to be fair to all

staceyt19
10/6/17

I have been on DealDash since March of this year and I have won some amazing items. Once you learn to not bid on the items that several regulars that I like to refer to as Hogs, because they literally hog everything, then you will see that you have a fair and honest shot at winning. The shipping is always free and the customer service is excellent. Once you see the fireworks for the 1st time you'll be immediately hooked!!! Happy Bidding

kimp141
10/5/17

Love this site. I wish I had found it earlier. Will recommend to everyone. I love the quality and quantity of the products.

kyles100
10/4/17

I was on Dealdash for about 2 years...Spent tons of money there...Won lots of items. Site is highly addicted from a competitive nature...Buyer Beware!!! (SPENT TOO MUCH TIME/MONEY ON HERE) So after almost 2 years I was able to start winning some of the bigger items like Pictures, a TV (I placed 4,436Bids to WIN), etc. but notice that I was spending alot of money. So I decided to start selling some of the extra items that I won... because guess what...You can win the same item once a week...so that's 52 of the same items a year! The site must be made for hoarders because guess what...Your not allowed to resell items! In Dealdash's House Rules...Which I never read. I started trying to sell some of these items and guess what...They closed my account! (For just trying to recoup a little money to give back to them) And it just so happened that...I had a TV in my winnings that I hadnt paid for yet! That's convenient for them!!! I had to file a claim with Paypal to get my $144(1,200 bids) back that I purchased bids with to win the TV. (NOT HAPPY!!!) Wouldn't allow me to purchase the TV that I won with over 4400 bids! If you do the math...Yeah I'm still out over 3,000 bids! Yeah thats about $390 and have lots of stuff that doesnt sell. Most of the items on the site are worth 10 cent on the dollar. I had an issue with a headset that I won/purchased. I contacted Schultz directly and A Dealdash Rep responded back. So apparently Dealdash owns all/part of Schultz and probably Barrel Shack, Wilson & Miller, Bolvaint etc. Just FYI!!! They Love your money but dont give a CRAP about you or your financial situation!!!! MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!! BUYER BEWARE! Oh yeah...And there are POWER BIDDERS...Good Luck against them! Any questions...Please feel free to ask!

kennethb103
9/15/17

Since joining Dealdash, my family and friends have now nicknamed me Santa Claus because I try to get them things that they both want and need. I have given up on keeping secrets and give it to them as soon as it comes in.

roberte101
9/15/17

Great site, lots of fun, and the product quality is very high. I've won quite a bit more in retail value than I've paid for bids.

jeannew18
9/15/17

Customer support at DealDash is the best I have ever dealt with. They answer your emails within a few hours, with a real person, and resolves your issues quickly and efficiently. They are always friendly, courteous, and very efficient. DealDash is the best!

mouhanadk
9/15/17

Great option of buying what you need as well as for gift shopping for Christmas birthdays and other occasions

trinam8
9/13/17

I won a $99.00 The Earth Company 100% Pure Jute cushion - Amaranth on @DealDash for only $0.01! It came in at the perfect time too because I just had hip surgery and now I can be comfortable and stay eco-friendly! Plus the customer support team does an excellent job!

paulb372
9/11/17

I responded to a promotion that Dealdash was offering. The deal was, if I installed the Dealdash app on my phone and purchased one bid pack they would give me almost 5000 gems. I fulfilled my part of the deal and never got my gems. All I continue to get, is computer generated emails saying they will resolve the problem. They have no intention of doing that. They are scammers.

shannong43
9/4/17

I discovered DealDash around 6 months ago and I am SO GLAD I did! I quickly figured out how to bid on the auctions and was winning in no time! I have contacted Customer Support on more than one occasion and have been treated promptly with nothing but respect. They have the best customer support of any site online!
Most people that say this site is a scam does not take the time to learn how to bid. If you want to join, buy a bid pack and watch some of the auctions prior to placing your first bid. Also, use bidbuddy so you do not waste bids.
I would give DealDash 10 stars if I could! A+ in every way!!!

maryf191
9/4/17

No, I wanted to check out the site and review the types of items that were being sold. Any site that only allows entrance w/a credit card, no thanks

jamesf232
9/3/17

If you want to waste your money this is the place to be. The only profit makers is Deal Dash. Better off playing the lottery.

brianh237
9/3/17

How they get 5 stars I do not know how they get commercials on TV I do not know because what I seen of this site it is a big scam you lose more than you win what I promote this site no.

jov109
9/2/17

There has Never been a time where I had to call Support Team and the Problem was resolved in ASAP or as fast that could be done according to the Problem, but they did their best. It's always a Pleasure to call Dash no matter how upset I am because with 5-10 minutes we are laughing while they are Working Hard to fix the problem. They are all a Great Group of Employees who I now call My Family.
Thank You Deal Dash for Pairing a Great Bunch, they are TRUELY Awesome.
Jo Vaughn
Iloveparadise4

dianak47
9/1/17

Just joined today and was only watching auctions, mostly one auction. I did not do any bidding yet. I had 3 friends over today watching TV and showing them this Deal Dash site. They knew I wasn't bidding yet cause I wanted to watch how long the auctions lasted, etc. Also did some research when is best time to bid and stuff, how much you pay per bid. Tonight after watching the site only, I got an email from Deal Dash, an invoice for $30.00 for bidding 235 times at 13 cents per bid. I never did bid, not even once! This site does have some good reviews but now I'm starting to wonder if they are all paid for or most of them anyway. What they did to me is definitely a SCAM! I mean really, 235 BIDS at 13 CENTS EACH when I NEVER EVEN DID bid once? That is definitely ILLEGAL!!! That is far beyond a little mistake. PLEASE EVERYONE BEWARE OF DEAL DASH!!!!!!!!!!! I am cancelling as soon as I get my refund. I have to be able to get on their site to contact them until they do. If you do bid there count your bids and keep track of them and if you can, print out the page so you have proof.

lhakpas
8/24/17

Thank you for quick respon and thank you for understanding ............. out of five star for this app because this app is very useful and lots of good quality items in this app

ayeshas7
8/21/17

DealDash is an online bidding site. It takes some time to learn the proper way to bid, but you can win some high quality items for great prices. I have won several items including Schultz earphones, a Senz umbrella, a wok, Cate and Chloe jewellery and more. All items were high quality and I paid a pretty decent price... and that includes the bids I bought and lost on other auctions. Try it out! It's fun and addicting!

porschap
8/21/17

It's the hardest thing in the world to win bigger items. But I like that I get alerts when im diem to 10 bids using my bid buddy it helped me win my last item (dozing off) thanks guys

christiner73
8/21/17

Love this site. Win some, lose some... it's fun and challenging and frustrating but I still love it!

diannek9
8/20/17

Bidding seems fair and I won a couple of things after I complained about a charge, but I think it was a fixed win to keep me hooked and I was hooked until I noticed discrepancies in winners and posted bindings, then noticed a few of the same people did a lot of bidding and winning, those people disappeared and a new group were bidding and winning. There are some legitimate bidders and winners interspersed

richardm287
8/20/17

If I Get My Money Back , You Get A 5 Star Rating ! & I Learned Not To
Stray Into Unknown Sites I Don't Understand ! Thanks For Trying & Your
Cooperation & Trying To Help !

zacharym36
8/14/17

I just downloaded this app I look at the auction and every item counts down to the last second then increases the bid yeah that's totally obvious

beag10
8/14/17

They advertise fair bidding. There is nothing fair about this site. If you can afford to buy thousands of bids you can win but if not forget it. They have certain bidders that bid on everything and just don't quit so you don't stand a chance. I have won some things on this site but have lost way more.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Hi Beatriz, I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young: https://dealdash.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dealdash_ey_audit.pdf Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic. I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know. Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 4/17/16
Helpful answer

Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more. the more valuable the article the harder to win. Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids. Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it. Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice. Its up to you, on what you want to do. Hope this helps.

By Kerry K. on 4/30/15
Helpful answer

Hi Jan, For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance. If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won. Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

Hi Jasmine. All items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturer’s warranties. Vanessa, I am very sorry to hear you have felt that way. Could you please let me know your user name and I'll pull up your account? I'll be happy to assist with any concerns!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

Hi William. If you do not win an auction you will not automatically get the bids back to your account. You have the option to use the Buy it Now button. By using the Buy it Now option you will get the item for retail price and all bids back to your account that you used in the auction. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they both get the item they initially wanted, as well as retain all their bids. If you do not want to use Buy it Now you will unfortunately lose the bids. We recommend our users to bid on items they really want, so that if they lose the auction, they can still get the item and their bids back. Let me know if you have more questions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 11/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Kathy - All items are brand new. We work with top suppliers such as Walmart and Sears, who ship the items directly to your door! If you are unhappy with any item you receive, simply contact our support team and they will help you out. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 7/29/16
Helpful answer

Thanks for your question Colleen. What makes DealDash exciting is that the auctions may end after any of the bids placed! As soon as no bids are placed before the timer hits zero, the auction ends and the highest bidder wins an incredible bargain on the auction item. Shipping on DealDash is always free, and the auction winner will only have to pay for the final auction price to claim the win. DealDash has no control of the duration of the auctions, and it is solely up to the bidders and their placed bids to determine when an auction ends. That’s what makes it so exciting – there are no reserve prices regardless of the value of the item, and any bid can truly be the last one. We have seen $3,000 TVs or $2,200 Macbooks get sold for just a few bids, and many other similar deals are made on DealDash every day. Sometimes auctions can last for longer durations, and this is why we have a tool called the BidBuddy which you can utilize to bid on the auctions even when you're not on your computer. It will automatically place Bids for you within the last seconds of the auction. In fact, most auctions on DealDash are won with the BidBuddy. I hope this answered your question. Have fun bidding in the auctions!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi Emogene! Great to hear you had a good experience and won a few items. Orders are usually delivered in 7-10 business days. I hope you enjoy your items. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 10/2/16
Helpful answer

Hi Elizaabeth, Thank you for getting in touch. We offer all of our customers a full money back guarantee for the first bid pack purchase. Our payments team can get in touch with you and issue a refund. Please send me a number we can call. My email is adrian@dealdash.com

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/15/16
Helpful answer

Hi Patricia, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sure this has been a misunderstanding. DealDash is audited by Ernst & Young, confirming that all bids are placed by real customers and all items are delivered. DealDash members and their acquaintances are strictly banned from taking part in the auctions. My guess is that another user may have chosen a user name similar to DealDash. If so, we'll need to change it to avoid confusion. Please send me an email with your user name, so I can find the auctions and spot the user. My email is adrian@dealdash.com I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Adrian Community Manager

By DealDash -. [DealDash Rep] on 6/5/16
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash