US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tienak

Speedy customer service

phyllisw11
8/23/16

I did a online chap at 6:30 am and to my surprise someone responded quickly and resolved my problem quickly and with good explanation.

shawnn23
8/23/16

The only people who can win on dealdash are rich people!!! If you are rich then by all means, but if your low on money and trying to get things for less then this isn't the place for you! You will lose hundreds of dollars just to gain nothing and not get it back! Your just better off paying full price for it at a retail store! You have to pay to buy stuff and that's only if your that lucky! You'll have better luck playing the lottery or scratch offs and spend less money doing so!

eliasf15
8/22/16

They have awsome customer service it's honestly one of the greatest experiences in my life and the fact that it was no longer than ten minutes to finish getting the help I need which is a 10 in my book

michaelb393
8/20/16

Adrian is awesome!

dawns70
8/18/16

Deal Dash responded immediately, and took care of my request! I wish everyone had customer service like Deal Dash! They could teach a few companies how to keep customers for life!

edr50
8/18/16

Deal Dash Support is the best, they respond quickly to resolve any issues. They are also the best bidding site on the Internet with the best variety and deals.

mikeb290
8/18/16

I got help on my missing item, very helpful

selenas6
8/17/16

This site is totally reliable and response time from customer service is amazing!

jeffreyj23
8/17/16

I asked for help and support and DealDash responded quickly and professionally.

virginiaw24
8/16/16

My address has been changed since I moved, but my previous address was still alive in my bio. Andrew changed everything quickly and now hopefully I will get everything shipped to our new address.

rossyl4
8/15/16

I had made an accidental purchase with my pre-paid vanilla card for $72 and the online representative (Andrew) made my whole experience an easy and understandable one. Very happy

fredb73

Good And Bad sorry but that's way it was

janettem4
8/14/16

UNFORTUNATELY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THINGS WORKED AND MADE BIG MISTAKE. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS RIGHT ON IT AND TOOK CARE OF THINGS IMMEDIATELY.

davidf200
8/14/16

Frist time on Deal Dash, The ad for Deal Dash was via my TV. Signed up a few days ago. Deal Dash is so easy to use. and the help tips are the best way to understand how it works. The price of items today are at there max. Deal Dash is the best way to overcome large price items.

debbrab
8/14/16

I have been trying since mid July to have this matter resolved. They told me how to return the very large item, but we threw the carton away, not realizing the item was not all there. My emails finally went unanswered, so I knew this was not going to get resolved by the email people. Thought I would try "live chat" and Thomas was not only helpful, he actually did what I knew was the only solution.

judis6
8/14/16

I have been following an auction to get an idea how this works. I have found that sneaky practices are not only allowed, but apparently encouraged. It is considered fair practice to enter in the beginning of an auction, then not bid at all for days, then jump back in when it's down to 2 people. So it's encouraged to not enter much in the way of bids until the very end, then price out the people who have been in it from the start and have a lot of money invested in it and can't afford to drop out when they've put so much in. My observance has shown me this isn't an auction site I would want to participate in.

eberl4
8/13/16

Customer service is always excellent thank you

eds175
8/13/16

i have nt place a bid yet

harleym36
8/13/16

Very profession and quick. Everything was simple and easy

terrym102
8/12/16

I received a reply almost immediately and was very pleased!
Thank you!

sb172
8/11/16

I needed to see how it works before buying bids.

linnier
8/11/16

after buying bids I happened to notice that there was another purchase for bids on my account. I sent an email to the company and it was taken care of immediately.

tr5856

Very good experience.

philipb42

good

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

116 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
22 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Kevin. There are no recurring charges on DealDash. All purchases must be approved by the user. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!
1 week ago