Review of DealDash

Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com

jerrym105
6/25/17

DealDash responded promptly to my problem, and I believe it will be solved as promised.I have had many previous successful auctions (and a bunch I lost). This is a first class business and I will continue as long as possible.

maryl378
6/25/17

Quick response to emails with answers to your questions. Very professional and honest. Always looking to improve your experience. I have won a few auctions and been satisfied that I wasn't getting junk for my effort. Although I think the buy now prices are a little high but I don't come to this website to buy. If I can't get it for cheap I am just not interested LOL. I think you're doing a great job.

rebeccak64
6/25/17

My debit card was stole thru an online transaction that I made then someone used it on deal dash. I cancelled the card and sent deal dash an email and they responded within an hour and reimbursed my money. I think that is awesome.

richards338
6/24/17

very fair site. Response to question has been better than I have ever seen before from any other site or any other company. Your response time is like my kids and grandkids when I have a question.

christinem41
6/23/17

Getting a deal through dealdash is not as likely since people buy these items and resell them on ebay. There are several "New" The Barrel Shack and AAVA items being resold. While dealdash says this is against terms there is no way they can know who these Ebay sellers are so on it continues. Why have a TOS if you can't enforce it?

donnap89
6/23/17

Always fun, good deals, professional and prompt customer service. Shipping is a little slow, but they always contact you of he delay and correct it.

susanl176
6/23/17

Can win items much cheaper than other like sites and bids are reasonable. And earning free bids is great. This makes the deals all the better

ks229
6/22/17

It's too bad when some people use DD as it is intended to get a good deal FOR THEMSELVES! I was trying to get a couple of items for myself or my home. But then you look at EBAY and you have the people who have turned DD into their own business...all of the "stuff" for sale and marked "new" is from DD. They are expert bidders taking from all of us who work all day and don't have time to sit and do nothing but find a new way to cheat a system and make money so someone else can't have a good deal or some fun. That's my gripe with DD. You can tell exactly who these bidders. It's to bad DD doesn't have a policy against winning and turning around and selling your items for triple or even more than that on EBAY. Just sayin!.

almab49
6/22/17

like the auctions but do not like the people who wait till the last to jump in and start bidding or a group of people that come in at the last and bid you out of bids so you have lost all of your bids. but love deal dash. but wonder how some bidders that get the high bid and win can get two of the items thought it was one to a person.

hectorv12
6/20/17

I'm going to have fun with this site the Staff are Great and the products seem wonderful. I can't wait to look more into placing bids. Looks like Fun!
Thanks Again Jessica!

guadalupev3
6/19/17

I Haven't RECEIVED THE REFUND YET BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL, WITH THIS KIND OF SERVICE I WILL BE BIDDING AS SOON AS I GET MY REFUND BACK

roxanneo3
6/19/17

This is a very addictive site, so many products to choose from, with half price days, and free auctions, where you only pay 1cent for the item( plus the cost of the bids you used to get said item) and shipping is always fast and free! If there is to be a delay it is clearly stated on the item before you bid on it. Customer service has always been fast and friendly and fixes most problems very quickly. Can't say enough, love this site!

christinel80
6/19/17

DD is fun & fair. No hidden charges. I love the chance to buy the product if I lose the auction & get all my bids back.

chrisannes
6/18/17

Rating on dealdash is by invite only, and when you give honest constructive feedback you are no longer invited to rate products or your expierence, even when you ask to rate.....they say it's random....so if you want to give a rating, you have to go to an bipartisan link.....thanks.

Tip for consumers: Be careful.

arons18
6/8/17

Cancelled my account without warning and never refunded money for purchased bids. Spent over $60 opening the accounts by buying bids. No additional support was offered. When I attempted to call to resolve the issue the representative used profane language and hung up on me.

sheronar
5/20/17

Customer service was fast to respond and made up for my inconvenience. Thank you dealdash!I have won many nice items from this site also

jacquelines48
5/19/17

Thank you so kindly. Deal Dash made my day. Deal Dash came through for me. I thought when you purchased an item from Deal Dash you could take picture and get your free bids. You can only do it once a week. The mistake was mine not Deal Dash
Now I can bid on the item for my husband and mine 40th Wedding Anniversary.
Thanks again Deal Dash.

joshual46
5/17/17

Deal Dash is a really great way to score some stuff in my experience, but beyond the simple mechanics of how it works, a few other bits of advice before you go nuts:

1) Observe, observe, observe!! Nearly every item up for auction will come up for auction again. Especially when you are starting out, watch and learn who the big players are and how they are bidding. You are going to get blown out of the water and have a bad experience if you spend what you consider a lot of bids, only to lose against someone who was always going to bid way more than you could. The joy of Deal Dash comes in those miracle wins when no one is watching.

2) Don't expect luxury items because you see luxury prices. Particularly with the recurring brands that you see constantly - the ones that present as a luxury brand but you've never heard of until now. Everything I have won is quality, but it's not luxury quality.

3) Realize that the retail prices Deal Dash displays are massively inflated. You might see that as a bad thing, but consider that this also prevents the top players from blowing every single auction out of the water with massive numbers of bids, knowing that they can "Buy It Now" for a much smaller and more realistic retail rate and get all those bids back on top of it.

4) It should go without saying, but stick to a budget. Deal Dash is entertainment money. It is not going to help you make ends meet if you are struggling. There are very few items on DD that anyone really *needs*. I've seen people waste colossal amounts of bids (way more than they could earn for free), and yet these are some of the same people whose profile implies they are struggling.

Don't be dumb, and Deal Dash may turn out to be a lot of fun!

albertr47
5/17/17

i just entered this program 10min, ago so i honestly don't know anything yet ,but i have faith in this program GOD gave someone the ability to set such a great thing up, I pray for people worse than me.

terryt58
4/13/17

lots of variety to choose from i like the gift cards and the electronics the bid packs are a good idea to don't forget to use the bid buddy

austins32
4/11/17

thank you my question was answered fast and to the point thank you and i hope I will win a bid some day on deal dash i sure like what is offered and from what I can see some of the deals offered are way below the price in stores and also offer free shipping a very added bonus when purchasing a product on line

rickilynnn
4/11/17

The customer service is the best I've received from any company in a very long time! I'd highly recommend trying Deal Dash it's fun & the hold true to their promises!

jamese111
4/11/17

I will be using deal dash.com very soon and will tell friends and finally about deal dash.com
In the future I think I will be using deal dash.com foremost all my shopping

meganl49
4/10/17

I was having trouble viewing the biddy bid area and prices....she helped me so I could bid, she even gave me some bids for my inconvenience! Thank you Yasmin!

yvettet20
4/9/17

I made a purchase by accident and customer service immediately responded and resolved the problem without any further inconvenience. I wish everyone handled disputes in the same manner. They have awesome deals as well!!
Thank you Deal Dash.....

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

154 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/1/16
on 7/10/15
on 4/26/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

39 Photos for DealDash