US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rhondap21
1/22/17

I have had nothing but a lot of fun and enjoyed winning when I did. It was so exciting...ADDICTING....I had some shipping issues and support was right on top of everything and I am so excited to receive my items!!!

patriciar132
1/22/17

Reference to the survey. Questions about the bonus bids I was supposed to get. When I was going to get them. They responded very quickly. I have never had anyone respond like deal dash.

rokhayac
1/22/17

I loved the friendly service. Deal Dash is wonderful. I really liked that Deal Dash was understandi g of my situation. And helped me with some tips so I wouldn't happen again.

shakilyas
1/22/17

The fact that you do not just use money and theres some type of points system throws me off. However, the customer service provider sent a email with a link to the videons instructing how to use it. So I may give it another try.

robinj47
1/22/17

He heiped me with both issues i had ty very much. Couldnt remember sign in. Password. But i had bids left that couldnt get to.

lisav51
1/21/17

Thank you for your fast response and great customer service..................................................

yvonnei2
1/21/17

As a newbie, my experience was very good. I have won two items I have bid on but haven't had much luck since.

davidc469
1/21/17

Fixed Fixed fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed fixed Fixed Fixed Fixed and not much to select from.

azr17
1/20/17

They barely skim the line of being legit. Anyone with any common sense can see that they're shady as hell.

Tip for consumers: Tips http://www.azreviewer.com/blog/money-finance/are-penny-auction-sites-like-dealdash-scam-sites/

wendip
1/20/17

You don't get 10 seconds on the clock, even IF someone doesn't bid jump or snipe you (place a manual bid when you were only on the clock for 1 or 2 seconds).
They could end other bidder's ability to steal (yes, steal) your bids. It wouldn't take the most knowledgeable programmer in the world to program it to put new bids in the queue rather than allow bid theft from other players (yes, there is game play involved). The final straw is that if you try to buy your bids back, they cost .60 each. I have watched this site for several months and have never seen the bids cost .60 cents. They ALWAYS have some sort of "sale" or "special" going on.

I don't see dealdash ever leveling the playing field and making it impossible for people to bid jump, snipe, or steal bids from other bidders. This practice only benefits DealDash, if people lose their "10 second" bid after 1-2 seconds. Then they are forced to buy more bids (cha-ching) or leave the site altogether (oh well, suckers are a dime a dozen).

williamk107
1/20/17

These guys are very honest and more than generous in arbitration.I had 1st wanted to quit but then I was treated so well I think I'll stick with the program. I hadn't even given the chance.

anaa38
1/20/17

It's a nice way to save money and you do it having fun! I really recommend it , and the customer service it's very good!

kennethl38
1/20/17

Some of the best customer service I've recieved. Especially when I had an issue with a payment. I've found them to be very friendly, helpful, and understanding.

jeffw91
1/20/17

Got a good and quick response. Was very pleased.!!!!!!! Will recommend to anyone to try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mail54
1/20/17

Great items to bid on. Awesome incentives. I love the $.12 offers. The customer service is very helpful, friendly and quick.

davids669
1/20/17

Love the auctions and prices. I get a rush everytime I win. The quality is number 1. Customer service is one of the best that I have seen in a long time just quick and easy. No hassles at all. Thank u deal dash.

kathleenm92
1/20/17

Immediate response was received which met my expectations!! Well done!!

I submitted a request to DealDash for full refund of $39 US currency because erroneously assumed DealDash delivered to Canada.

Almost immediately the refund was made and a summary email followed from DaahDeal.

debbiew89
1/20/17

Great assistance from Mike G. He always has the info I ask for and does an excellent job for Dealdash! Try it, you'll like it.

letaa
1/20/17

I addressed a concern I had. Paul from Deal Dash was the one that responded. I must say I was touched, got a sweet response back, some bids added, and made sure the concern be taken care of. Amazing!

michaels551
1/20/17

Thank you for answering my question clearly and promptly! Ya'll are doing a great job. I'm enjoying the deal dash experience lots!

debc32
1/19/17

You have to pay for a certain amount of bids and use them up quickly and can't win. Then you have to buy more bids. Not me! And new bidders can't bid after an item reaches $5. Ridiculous!!!

jonc75
1/19/17

It is fun to play....it can be costly if you let it be....but definitely fun! I would recommend trying it out....they give your bids back if you lose your first time.

curtism44
1/18/17

I purchased $70.00 worth. I was bidding on a $35.00 item and I still lost!

The site prompt you to buy more credits because you about to run out....a total scam!!!...don't waist your money!!

abhinayav
1/14/17

It is one of the coolest app where you find good items, though the bids are chargable but you can get the bid cost at the very begining.

rodneyh32
1/13/17

Deal Dash for understanding how a Bidder may feel.

I am looking forward to your promise to make this change.

YES and NO

A box to check is perfect.

Box placed in an easy to see place, displayed before any of our bidding begins.

When the easily noticed box is apparent, I promise to delete the Site Jabber review letter.

And Praise your Site in a future review. " YaY Deal Dash " for listening.

We Bidders appreciate your site and love to play. A choice to insure is only

Fair and Honest.

Thank you for this change Deal Dash.

Sincerely,
Rodney

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

138 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
cherylr38
Cheryl R.
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Cheryl. Unfortunately we´re currently not available in Canada. Sorry about that! Have a nice day.
6 days, 19 hours ago
1 week, 5 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Kamlesh. Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately we only deliver in the US continental territory. Have a great day.
1 week, 5 days ago