US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

84%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

loril52
12/3/16

Resolved my problem right away

heathero13
11/30/16

10 star service on a Holiday weekend! Thank You Kevin!!

nicholass50
11/28/16

No complaints about the service. The chat interface is a little cumbersome when using Chrome on an Android.

walters51
11/27/16

Very professional

ah1210
11/26/16

getting to know the in and outs of dealdash my first bid

toms268
11/26/16

I purchased an item on Deal Dash consisting of two specialty (Veho Kasa) light bulbs. One of the bulbs works (although the app that controls it is inconsistent) but the other does not work at all. I did not discover that the 2nd one didn't work for over a month since I did not try to use it right away. When I called the Veho Kasa Co they could not fix the problem and said I had to call Deal Dash. In an online chat w/ Aleksei @ Deal Dash I had the best customer svc interaction of my 40+ years of adult life. He did not question anything about the purchase but immediately said he would send out a replacement within a few days. With a 3 minute online chat and then 2minutes later when I got the confirmation the problem was resolved with absolutely NO hassle whatsoever. WOW!

ritas52
11/16/16

Comencé a participar en Dealdash el 11/11/2016 para un flashlight Wilson & Miller Tactical Combat utilizando el Book A BidBuddy y pensaba que no lo iba a lograr porque habia mucha competencia. Fue una sorpresa grande cuando vi en mi pantalla "Congratulation.You Won!".

rachely12
11/15/16

Some how my card got charged for money I didn't spend.

ivanr38
11/12/16

DealDash is a great penny auction website. I joined two months ago and already have won several cool electronic items at a fraction of the cost. Customer service handles issues in a very timely manner and they do what they can to keep their bidders satisfied.

markb324
11/10/16

I stumbled across deal dash just over a month ago and can't stay off it. I have more fun on this app then any other app I currently play. so far I have won the 55" Schultz tv, mountain bike, 2 sets headphones, metal art sculpture, numerous other items, and countless bid packs! Remember it is competitive so follow the help tips, don't waste your bids, and be patient. I love this app and recommend it to everyone. Way to go Deal Dash!!!

ariaw2
11/10/16

I've been a Deal Dash customer for almost a year. I've been on other penny auction sites and this one by far is the best! Quality items and loads of fun! I've already recommended the site to my friends and family and many have already signed up.

michaelt177
11/7/16

Dealdash is a fun and fair bidding site. They have great deals with a real
chance of winning prizes. I have won several items over $1,000 and they
have all been delivered within a week of winning.

amb1247
11/7/16

Cody assisted me today with my question and was very knowledgeable and prompt with taking care of it. Thanks so much!

nicholeg9
11/7/16

Got wrapped up in the excitement of the first day bought a little over 300+ in bid packs won 3 10 gift cards and a purse valued around 100 bucks if that, it sucks what a rip off stick with eBay people

toddk25
11/6/16

Real Live experience. The Live Chat person appeared to answer my questions quickly, and didnt appear to be handling more than one 'call' at a time. Kudos to DD.

josephc91
11/5/16

No escape from occasional losses at this table, but the thrill of victory and benefits of joining the fun of bidding at this auction make it a winning experience. Any problems are almost immediately resolved by an outstanding customer service that also provides all members with frequent and very worthwhile benefits to active players. If you could combine a game of chess with a slot machine you might come up with something close to DealDash: the odds are still in favor of the house but a good player can change the odds and in the long run nobody goes home empty handed.

philipp144
11/4/16

I am having fun and saving money on quality items w/ DealDash auctions. There is no junk or closeout items on this site. I have won great deals on crystal stemware, art, jewelry & watches. Also...great customer service whenever there is an issue w/ damaged shipped items. Kudos DealDash.

joanneo9
11/1/16

it dosent explain enough how to0 make bids , I was excited to use the site but ended up nbot knowibg whgat to do. too bad

rebelst
11/1/16

DealDash is not unlike playing slots at the casino or buying a Lotto scratch-off. You have to be willing to spend the money and ok with losing. It's a lot of fun and even offers tips and tricks on websites as well as a FB site. It does take patience and practice and winning is a lot of fun! Customer service, of course, is top notch. Very courteous and professional. I would recommend this site for fun.

jimmyf27
10/30/16

Today I received an empty box, I was expecting an ear ring set for my wife I went to the chat live and was treated with respect and a new set was ordered now the waiting game has started for the new set to be mailed out.

carlb91
10/28/16

Item lost or not received

joed121
10/27/16

After review items being sent

tomg104
10/27/16

Fairly new to Dealdash, only a few months now, but I love it!! I've won a ton of items. Great deals, fast & free shipping. I just started using my 55" smart TV that I won for 1 CENT!! ($.01). Start slow, read the tips, watch and observe how it works and love it too!

donaldb79
10/25/16

All I did was check it out to see what the fuss was about the website.

I went through the steps of setting up a account and not once did it tell you that you will be charged for any bids.

woke up the next day and I was charged 20.00 for just looking at the website? I do not think so. I am a website hosting member and this site violates several federal laws of taking money out of your account and without authorization. Steer away from this site.

katherinec34
10/23/16

I contacted Deal Dash regarding the refund of my unsuccessful bids and the agent I chatted with instantly handled the refund, before I said anything else. I was amazed and extremely pleased at the instant response and customer service.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

130 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Tony.

Id be happy to explain how the website works.

We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-works.
6 days, 22 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Lisa,

Id be happy to explain how the website works.

2 weeks, 4 days ago