Review of DealDash

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

terryt58
4/13/17

lots of variety to choose from i like the gift cards and the electronics the bid packs are a good idea to don't forget to use the bid buddy

austins32
4/11/17

thank you my question was answered fast and to the point thank you and i hope I will win a bid some day on deal dash i sure like what is offered and from what I can see some of the deals offered are way below the price in stores and also offer free shipping a very added bonus when purchasing a product on line

rickilynnn
4/11/17

The customer service is the best I've received from any company in a very long time! I'd highly recommend trying Deal Dash it's fun & the hold true to their promises!

jamese111
4/11/17

I will be using deal dash.com very soon and will tell friends and finally about deal dash.com
In the future I think I will be using deal dash.com foremost all my shopping

meganl49
4/10/17

I was having trouble viewing the biddy bid area and prices....she helped me so I could bid, she even gave me some bids for my inconvenience! Thank you Yasmin!

yvettet20
4/9/17

I made a purchase by accident and customer service immediately responded and resolved the problem without any further inconvenience. I wish everyone handled disputes in the same manner. They have awesome deals as well!!
Thank you Deal Dash.....

alfredor9
4/9/17

Once you lear the rules, it's fun and exciting to bid and purchase for items of interest. There in lies the key statement items of interest. Hopefully they begin to add more divers items to bid on.

paulm396
4/7/17

I've sent many questions to the customer service people at DealDash. In every case, they have answered immediately. They are Hot!!!

lynnr68
4/5/17

The site is easy to understand and so much fun to participate in. I also love customer service. The/ are very quick to respond and extremely helpful!

rayh83
4/4/17

Congrats Deal Dash for adding some new exciting auctions. That always keeps the program fresh and interesting.
Ray
"SeniorReady4Win"

rda2
4/4/17

I am new to DD and misunderstood some things so I emailed CS and got the automated response within a second or two. And literally less than two minutes later I got an email with all my questions answered and issue was resolved right then and there. I am pleased with knowing that I have full assurance with this CS team.

susang153
4/3/17

I did not understand how it worked and they refunded my money.i really appreciate their explanation as to how this program works.

ingridm14
4/3/17

It is fun and exciting!!The products come just as promised! You only have to pay the tax on the auctioned price.I love this site.

patriciab185
4/3/17

Very fast refund, thank you for the no hassle refund
I expected maybe a week or more but got my refund in lest than 30 mins

johnk378
4/3/17

I think it would be a fun site to be onthe Dealdash site has everything to chose from and I think people could save a it of moneys high as everything is these days are i don't see where a person can go wrong take advantage of the savings and have alto of fun doing it!

wandap16
4/3/17

Stompers and those who let others bid for many hours then jump in. The limit to bid should include if you leave the room you are leaving the right to bid. I have ben just watching many hours and feel sorry it is the only way to have a chance at winng is to do the same.

heatherh94
4/3/17

Without the knowledge of the site and its working and deliver of product or product quality I am not applicable to say for sure.

jefff79
4/3/17

I was issued a full refund and given some bids so I could try the site. Now that's customer service and smart business.

jeffc131
4/3/17

In my experience auctions are far from fair or honest. The past winners info lures the bidder in but the actual amount needed to produce a winning bid is MUCH higher. As an experiment I entered 25-30 auctions, and at least 90% of the time the bidding reached totals 2-3 times the average amount required to win earlier auctions for the same item. New bidders seem to pop up out of nowhere when it seems like you are close to a successful outcome. Seems likely that bot bidding is going on.

geraldf19
4/3/17

After 9 months on Dealdash...I just did the math. It cost me $947 to buy/win $600 worth of goods. I feel so stupid after adding up the price of all the bids I bought and the goods. It is addicting and they do little things to distract you from realizing how much you are spending. (earning "free" bids, teasing you that someone just got a fantastic deal on something).

avinashr3
4/3/17

I thought that in had never got the package. But got an email today regarding the follow and re sending the packet. Glad for that

nathans70
4/2/17

Excellent customer service; cleared up a misunderstanding on my part. May spend more time on his site after all!

gc60
4/2/17

Response is fast, great on resolving issues. It's nice to deal with professional ,GREAT COMPANY DEAL DASH.COM wonderful items , quick shipping. Thank You!!!

diannes34
4/2/17

Deal dash is great to work with and get excellent deals! Customer service is always a pleasure to work with!

janisc6
4/1/17

DealDash Customer Service continually is ready to fix any issues that you have in a timely manner! Best Customer Service anywhere!!! Thank you DealDash!!! :-)

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

153 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
judyz11
Judy Z.
1 week, 2 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Judy,

Thank you for getting in touch. We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: https://www.dealdash.com/help/how-it-works.
1 week, 1 day ago
1 week, 3 days ago
Answer
davido9
DealDash -. [DealDash Rep]
A: Hi Suman. We have our headquarters in Minnesota. You can find us online here: www.dealdash.com
1 week, 3 days ago