US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 475 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 567 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 93 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nathanb82
7/20/16

Deal Dash guarantees a win with your first bid pack. Beware, this is how they get you. I managed to win three $10 gift cards for various places at a cost of 5 cents. So, $30.05 for $30 worth of gift cards, and no one bid on those but 1 person. Not bad... figuring that folks must go for the big items only l proceeded to purchase two more bid packs for around 76 dollars total. Interestingly enough, now even the 10 an 25 dollar gift cards were pulling in hundreds of bids. So I try for flashlights and umbrellas. More than 10 value, but still low cost. Now, I am not saying this place is shady and have their own auto bids, but you will see these few winners on every auction. After losing the next two bid packs I had enough.

Curiosity got to me though so I installed a chrome add on "Bid Ninja", which gives a 24 hour free trial. I think this is against house rules, but had already determined I was done with this place. What bid ninja does is show you how manifolds are in an auction, how many bids made by them, how many times they won in the past, what items and total $ spent on bids. I highly advise before registering and spending money on this site, to check out some of the auctions using bid ninja or something similar.

While it is to be expected that deal dash is going to make money, you will see the in a lot of the auctions folks are using 200 dollars or better worth of bids, for a 700 camera for example. I looked at one persons past bids and they used 14000, that's right, 14k bids for a 700 dollar camera. The lowest price I saw for bid cost is 12 cents. Do the math, thats $1680 dollars!

Again, Im not saying they have bots boosting for them, but no way to know. My advise, check auctions with the bid ninja before registering. Notice who almost always wins. If you still decide to purchase, go for something small they make private for you and after winning, cut your loses and bail.

Bottom line, save your HARD EARNED money for black Friday or cyber Monday. If you win a 700 item for 50 dollars and 200 dollars worth of bids, you got a good deal... but, most likely you will spend 200 or more with of bids and walk away empty handed.

alejandrog10
7/19/16

Customer service, item choice, and site construction all make DealDash the wondrous site it is.

connies82
7/18/16

product shipped when specified as was of good quality.

paulp117
7/17/16

Adrian was very quick to respond and had an excellent solution for both parties.
Thanks Adrian!!

donovanw6
7/17/16

The site messed and cost me $72 there in the process of fixing it so I think that is pretty cool. I've had a lot of fun on the site so come join me!

barbarap79
7/17/16

Super fast response to my problem. Now THAT is customer service!

cathyd28
7/17/16

I am happy to say that I am once again a fan of Deal Dash. Thanks to James for explaining the new changes at DD that seem to make it a lot easier to win items they are bidding on. I definitely noticed the difference and honestly am quite impressed!

howardd19
7/17/16

I was trying to update my profile ad get a refund. During the process, i wound up being charged another 300 bids. DealDash gave me a refund for it as well as another credit I had on the books. Thanks DealDash

courtneys57
7/17/16

Adrian was the consumate professional when dealing with the issue I had. Adrian took care of it immediately and very importantly to my satisfaction. Thank you so much.

sathireddyg
7/17/16

Iam playing dealdash for past 6 months. I WON 5000DOLLARS STUFF FOR JUST 1000 DOLLARS. Nice products

maureena8
7/16/16

This site is great. I won a $10.00 gift card for Dunkin Donuts and one for Burger King for a penny. The best thing I have won so far is a purse. I had tried several times to win it with no luck. When I did win there was a special. I got it for a penny with free shipping. I love it.

amandas159
7/16/16

There was no hassle at all! Five star customer service via email!

troyw21
7/15/16

like most people i joined deal dash to save on electronics ie:laptops, ipods, tvs. however i found that 80 percent of the products auctioned off are off brand/ mystery brand items and rarely do premiere products show up. i noticed these items have absurd retail prices, for example a knitted hat retail $90 or a clock for $250, wristwatches for $300+. one brand that i noticed in particular was Schultz of which i had not heard about prior deal dash. some of the products by schultz on deal dash are: in ear headphones, massage chairs , speakers etc. i fouund it odd how expensive these products were. the headphones retail for $129 which is much more than beats headphones and more than bose which are top of the line. i won a bid for these headphones just to see if they were worth the price... surprise surprise they weren't. mediocre at best, they were comparable to scull candy quality which retail between $15 and $30. next i decided to check on the massage chair. the shcultz massage chair retails for over $14,000 yes that's $14,000. I looked up the top brands for the same type of massage chair on amazon and prices range from $1,800 to about $7,000 which makes the retail price on the schultz brand soooo outlandish.I went to the shultz website and it is very shady as well, there are no specs for their products no reviews no nothing. when i looked up the products on amazon they all have 5 star ratings but the reviews are done by non- verified purchasers, the reviews are also vague and scripted "awesome product" "great buy"...nothing specific that would indicate something genuine. Another brand that caught my eye was Verdict brand watches. mostly all the watches on deal dash are by Verdict, these watches retail for over 300 dollars,which is double the price of similar styles by Michael kors, fossil and other top brand watches. Verdict brand does not have a website and has zero reviews on amazon.......I am convinced that these companies(Schultz, Verdict, etc) exist only to partner with deal dash. They make products with outrageous and unjustified retail prices so that bidders will waste all their bids as most people associate a high price with high quality. if a product is listed at $2000 retail, a bidder will get it for $600 and think its a deal when in reality the quality of the product does not justify those ridiculous prices. I have come to the conclusion that Deal Dash auctions off "Generic" products at high prices to trick consumers into thinking they got a good deal. its kind of like buying a headphones from the dollar store and reselling them for $300. This practice is not illegal but it is very dishonest and shady. In my opinion the products on deal dash are worth 1/4 of what they retail for. If you want a good laugh,join deal dash and check out the prices, if u want a good deal go to ebay or craigslist. ....Deal Dash wont comment on these accusations...i wonder why--Troy

bobbyk18
7/14/16

Very quick to help me with my problem and was very impressed by the response.

jennies16

Extremely considerate people

lynnr53
7/14/16

Fast Pleasant Timely Response!!

robs77
7/14/16

Everything was handled perfectly. Quick response and no issues.

allysonl3
7/14/16

I signed up without reading completely the sign up agreement. I was unable to afford the amount that was taken with my permission from my debit card. I sent a request to have a review. Within 36 hours I was issued a complete refund without jumping through hoops! Because of the way my claim was handled I will recommend them as often as possible! If I was able to join I would and will when able! A true reputable company! Much gratitude!

mauricec28
7/14/16

Having a problem with the bid policy, I elected to cancel my membership. The actions of the people I dealt with was extremely helpful

dickye
7/12/16

Deal Dash handled removing me from their site very quickly.

Ask $#*!y about DealDash
nataleeh
7/12/16

When I noticed numerous items had not been delivered when anticipated I contacted deal dash who expeditiously looked into the matter. James helped resolve the issue and kept me informed of the progress by email almost daily. Without his help and professionalism in resolving the issue, I think I'd still be waiting on my items. GREAT JOB, JAMES, AND DEAL DASH!

stephaniea44
7/11/16

Better odds than the casinos

monal23
7/9/16

Deal Dash is truly amazing, I have been a member in good standing for a few years now. I love the items. I love the customer service and the items are beautiful. I have won so many nice things. Too many to list on here. I hope they continue to keep this site up with high end items and the shipping is always free no matter how much the items weigh. Thank you so much Deal Dash for everything.

susiea7
7/9/16

Everything I have won has been shipped beautifully. The only bad experience I had was with a candle I won. The first time it arrived it was broken. I emailed customer service and the response came in from a customer service associate named James. He was great to work with. He apologized for the inconvenience and immediately got another one in the mail to me. Unfortunately, the second one arrived the same way. So I replied back to James about the circumstance and again he apologized and got yet another one out to me immediately. Needless to say, the 3rd one arrived in good condition. I have not reviewed the first 2 candles. Since the problem was promptly handled, I don't intend to review them badly but will review for the 3rd candle for the product itself. I am very satisfied with your customer service people. Thank you!

elainel20
7/8/16

needed fund back fast as travel necessary. Received funds by needed date. thank-you
Why did you take out more money than I gave you at the start?

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

113 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Rica. Thank you for getting in touch.Id be happy to explain how the website works.

We operate on the "pay to participate/bid model" so it's required that you purchase bids in advance. This loads up your account balance. You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

Each bid you place takes away one of your bids from your balance and increases the price of the auction by 1 penny, then resetting the clock to 10 seconds. It's in this small window that someone else must decide if they will place a bid to outbid you. If no new bids are placed and you are the final bidder in the auction, you win the auction at the final sales price.

If you do not win the auction, you will see the Buy It Now button. By using the Buy it now option, you will get the item for retail price and all the bids you used in that auction will be returned to your bid balance. Users who take advantage of this option usually have a better experience, since they get the item they initially wanted as well as retain all their bids.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and be sure to read more about us here: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Mary,

ALL items on the site are brand new, factory sealed and come with standard manufacturers warranties. No junk here! Our team works with major retailers to guarantee the coolest selection of items.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Best,