US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dawnw59
12/2/16

I love BzzAgent I have got to try out products. That i really enjoyed and were not cheap its all about the more you put in the more you get in return. Try to remember that come on you get amazing products for #free what more could you ask for i love BzzAgent and will continue giving my opinion on products

sheilas53
9/13/16

Been a member for about 2 years. I used to get products about 3-4 a month. Now I haven't gotten anything in 6 months because I stood up to their rude customer service agent Roberta that decided to send me a rude email. I see people sign up every day and get toys, shoes etc.. I have been a member 2 years and only get FOOD products. Better companies out there - this isn't one of them. Beware of the crap CSR Roberta. She will ruin your account. They also do not respond on social media.

heatherr57
8/27/16

I've been a buzz agent for two months now and I've been given all sorts of great products to try!First the entire line of loreal skincare products and now claritin clarispray . These are awsome and expensive products that I got for FREE just to tell people about buzz agent and write honest reviews . Totally worth the time and effort if you ask me!

zoep2
8/10/16

I had a couple of campaigns and then kept getting error messages so set up a new profile. I then got told by the rudest person ever that I had breached their rules and would no longer get anything! I have tried to complain several times, yet get no response or get told to call them! They said they have no complaints procedure, which I find very odd, and even when I asked to deal with a manager the girl who was emailing me said I couldn't!
AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amberg38
6/9/16

I signed up with Buzz Agent on April 4th. Today is June 9th and I have already been included in 4 buzz campaigns.
1) a full size Dove deodorant
2) The ENTIRE line of Bright Reveal products from L'oreal Paris (valued at $66)
3) 2 coupons for free Daisy Sour Cream Squeeze Tube
4) One full size Loreal Paris Root Cover-up.
You get to keep and review free products. Easy to do and fun. The reward is FREE STUFF!! What is not to love!? This is a legit site. Try it! I am really enjoying it! It is like Christmas for me when I see the little box in my mailbox!

Update: 7/20/16....I have been included in 3 more campaigns since this original post!

shawnj18
6/3/16

I've been a BzzAgent for over 1.5 years and have completed every survey, linked to every social media site (and I have thousands of followers on Twitter alone) and it's all amounted to JACK SQUAT. Not worth the time and effort to fill in the never ending surveys that go nowhere - you keep giving them info and get nothing in return.

annetad
4/21/16

I love being a bzzagent . I joined on 15/04/16 and I got invited from 2 campaigns (TRESemme and maxfactor) after just 4 days on 19/04/16 wow awesome . I'm so excited to test and rewied the products , can't wait. Thanks bzzagent that gave me this opportunity to test and review products for free.

rustyx
3/19/16

my rating is too high....should be negative. you may get package with samples...wow, then bzzz will really bug you to survey and survey and blog...etc... what do you get other these free samples....nothing. this a waste of time...you are doing work for them to make them money and they don't pay you or give you anything in return...if you are lucky you will get the free samples. i remember getting box years ago from them...for clam juice...with coupons to get several bottles free...free clam juice..woo hoo. those coupons went in the trash...who drinks clam juice.... this is what most of what they give is junk.
oh, they wanted to review shirts from levi strauss...they sent me a shirt and did not ask my size...they sent a mens small...i were xl.. disorganized. they don't read what you write because they would not have liked my reviews on those 2 items.

in short...stay away. the free stuff they promise is not coming...don't waste you time like i did. i really thought this was good program but it is not.

sondras3
3/1/16

I love being a bzz agent, fun free items and great service.

km116
2/23/16

I love this site! I've been participating in campaigns for almost 6 years and have had a blast trying new products and sharing them with my friends, family members, coworkers, and pretty much anyone I meet! I'm not big on social media but I have a big network of (gasp!) *real* people surrounding me and I much prefer being able to buzz about products in person. I like telling people at grocery stores and drug stores and cosmetic stores all about the things I'm trying and I keep the coupons with me to pass out. If you're new, all I can really recommend is that you wait and accept any small campaigns that you're offered. My first one was to try out redbox (yes that's how long ago it was) and I received a couple free DVD codes and reported back on my experiences. Since then, I've tried several different kinds of razors, shaving cream, dog food, cosmetics, feminine care products, hair care, cleaning products, desserts, snacks, gel insoles, air fresheners and candles, seasonings, candy, eBay gift codes, etc. if you like to talk and give your opinion then it's a great site.
-BzzAgent KailuaChick

vannessat
12/12/15

I luv this site

lisac146
11/5/15

So far I like the site! I just started a few days ago and already have my first invite! Seems fun and can pass time!

kelliew4
7/12/15

I've been a member for 5 months and I've gotten 5 campaign invites thus far. I'm completely satisfied and have absolutely no complaints. Now this site is based off of what you like and your life style so while you may not get invites for everything the right one will come along.

christina363
2/16/15

I have been a member for 4-5 months now and have yet to recieve anything other than annoying emails from bzzagent. I have filled out endless surveys, am constantly on the website keeping updated & always accepting my points. However I have YET to recieve anything for review (which I love to do!) I had high hopes for this website & was hoping I could start a small YouTube channel, however I do not see that happening with this site.

emeraldk
2/16/15

I have been doing bzzagent campaigns since 10/1/14 ive received free toys food deodorant and even 50 cent off a gallon of gas this is not a scam but an awesome opportunity to try products before you by them it is also easy to get started This is highly recommend.

jessical60
11/30/14

I think it would be inappropiate to rate BzzAgent less than five stars. I haven't done a campaign in a few years, but when I did it was a lot of fun. One time they made me host a party and gave me a Wii game with coupons to pass out so the guests could go out and buy it too. Another time they gave me a nice set of cleaning products. I also got gum, makeup, lip balm, and those shoe gels. Sometimes you get to review an online product, it all depends on what's available.

Understand that the companies involved want people in certain demographics and not just anyone. It's not just about getting fre stuff, but being able to spread the word about a product.

ashleys70
11/9/14

I personally love bzzagent, it is not a scam site, you will receive products to try out. All you have to do is do surveys for them so that they know what you like and don't like, things about what type of hair you have, etc. In return for their products, you write reviews, awesome site, highly recommend it! Check out my blog post about it http://msmordan.wordpress.com

christinag11
10/14/14

I absolutely LOVE being a Bzzagent! I've received 2 campaigns since signing up in September and I love sharing with everyone! I will be a member always!

kristens15
10/9/14

I am not happy with you right now! I apologize for it! But I am getting really unhappy about not being invited to any campaigns or getting free stuff I am always hearing about! So I will try for a short time but if nothing I will delete you and tell everyone I know why!

francism27
10/5/14

am new bzzagent i gut my frist bzz kit in 3 weeks u have to answer all the survays and be active evrry day am mycarman100 new bzzagent i gut my frist bzz kit was from innova evo dog food grain free with chicken and turkey i did my revie on the bzzagent web cite then i post my video i made on my bzzkit i posted it in facebook and twitter gues what hapend after i posted it in twitter ophra winfry seen it and liked it she favored my revie yes opra winfrey i cant get ovear it my dog braks for innova evo dog food she loves it

jessical54
9/18/14

I am a bzzagent, and i love the site, and the fact that its free, aha. I havent recieved any invites to do a campaign yet, but hopefully ill be able to get one, its only been like maybe a month since i joined? so im not expecting to do any campaigns, but i completed all the surveys and its already been a few days, since then, i only had one new survey to do, so im kinda bored going on it...they shoulkd at least be able to supply me with surveys to get points in the meantime since its too soon to do reviews.

amberc7
3/6/14

It was okay. i signed up around three weeks ago and i still haven't recieved my first campaign. while i understand it takes time i think it is a little slow but other than that it is a great site. they even give you mypoints for completing certain surveys/polls

reshelr
1/30/14

Love the fact I'm getting real offers to test consumer products. In doing so, I do actually Try. Share. Repeat! Was really simple to sign up and take the short surveys. The wait wasn't long either. I received my first campaign assignment within 2-3 days after signing up. I'm now on my second campaign and I'm looking forward to the next campaign offer.

ociej
4/18/12

I have been a BzzAgent for over 5 years now and have gotten the chance to test out some products that I normally would not have purchased. It is just a great Company. I am a BzzAgent and I receive free products. BzzAgent Indygirl08

drdt
1/16/12

HOW CAN ONE SIMPLY REQUEST ANOTHER LOCATION?

E.G., VERY POPULAR UPSCALE
PALM SPRINGS, CA (COACHELLA VALLEY)
IS NOT LISTED

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BzzAgent staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question