BargainSeatsOnline reviews

Tel: (800)349-0476
customersupport@bargainseatsonline.com

michaelb535
6/6/17

Worse experience I`ve had buying tickets. I brought tickets to a concert they were etickets said I would get the download in 24 hours. So I followed up with them and they said they were no tickets available for that show. How can you call yourself a business if you can`t produce what your sell!!!!!!

markm382
6/6/17

Worst experience I've ever had buying tickets. Misleading website. Told 'tickets are selling out' only to find that tickets don't officially go on sale until a week later! When I saw the $65 fee per ticket, I gave a double take, but figuring that this was my only chance to get them (remember, they were 'selling out') I bought them anyway. When I later learned that they weren't even on sale yet (expect though pre-sale companies like this) I tried to get a refund. Even talked to a manager. Stood behind everything calling it Marketing 101. I'd agreed to their terms and policies, including no refund, and the sale was final. She defended language of 'selling out' by saying that they 'are selling' and usually do 'sell out'. Completely misleading and, though perhaps legal, completely unethical. I refuse to work with a company like this, and am going to tell friends to stay away from them.

ingag3
5/3/17

I found this site while searching for tickets for the upcoming Paul Simon concert. They were a bit cheaper, and I should have known they were too good to be true, because at the VERY LAST STEP, right before you click submit and completely and obviously set up to confuse the buyer, they tack on a whopping $60 service fee/ticket!!!! There is NOTHING bargain about this site! I saw the extra charge right as I was submitting the order, and IMMEDIATELY contacted them to refund the order. They won't do it. I'm now in the process of disputing it via my credit card company.

randyr41
4/20/17

I scheduled a fun NY city birthday weekend around $600 concert tickets from Bargainseatsonline. Travel and hotel costs was over $1,300. They claimed tickets not available until 48 hours prior to event. After calling 6 times, we were finally told 8 hours before the concert that the event was "...cancelled for the NY Rangers..." Turned out to be a lie. Filed a report to get my $600 back and they refused to reimburse the $1,300 travel costs.

randyr36
2/6/17

Bargain seats at lower prices, what a joke! Stay far far away from this place, unless you don't mind getting ripped off. Paid $300 for two Styx tickets. Downloaded the tickets to see the price printed on them is only $50 each. They doubled the price of the tickets, added a $33 service charge per ticket plus $8 to email them to me. I thought scalping was illegal, but bargainseatsonline.com is keeping it alive and well!!

christiem13
10/19/16

I WAS SENT AN EMAIL THAT SAYS BOTH BARGAINSEATS AND TICKET GALAXY THAT SAID THE CONCERT I PAID FOR HAS BEEN POSTPONED OR CANCELLED. I CALLED THEM TO SEE ABOUT MY REFUND AND THEY TRIED TO BLAME WELLS FARGO FOR NOT UPDATING THEIR WEBSITE. I SPOKE WITH WELLS FARGO AND THEY INFORMED ME THEY ARE REFUNDING ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE CANCELLED EVENT. I AM SO DISSAPOINTED AND ANGRY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE THIS TICKET SELLER. BARGAIN SEATS/ TICKET GALAXY

chucka11
8/17/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I checked these seats out for 3 days before purchase...I brought 3 tickets in K section orchestra, verify but when I printed them these seat now showed 3 seats in K mezzanine (last row in theater !
Second, I talked to ticket center at Oneill theater and they said this company is known for this plus these seats had been sold to someone else and there were not available for me to use! Had to buy seats at the theater and have not gotten a refund!
Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

nb38
7/27/16

Horrible experience! I bought tickets and was excited thinking I got a great deal! Ended up spending over $700 when all said and done...to find out that just a few weeks later a reputable site sold the same tickets for under $150 all taxes and fees included. I paid extra, $15 per ticket, to get them sent to my house thinking I would get the actual tickets to keep, and they turned out to be printed out etickets! Then I was charged $168 in fees that wasn't stated anywhere or at anytime during the expeience! I have contacted batginseatsonline multiple times and continue to be told that there is nothing that can be done. I was never made aware that tickets were final sale until I received the confirmation email. I was never make aware of the fees until I saw the charge on my card and received the email days later after purchasing with the price breakdown. This was the worst ticket buying experience ever and I have bought many tickets! So there is nothing I can do and I spent way too much money and more then anyone else! Thanks batginseatsonline!

chevellem
6/27/16

I had doubts after I read some of these reviews and held my breath until we were in our seats and no one came to take our seats. My fears were unfounded and we had awesome seats. The fees are high but it's a secondary, market so that should be expected. The rep I talked with after I ordered the tickets, could use a lesson on customer service but overall I am happy!

andreww129
6/4/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I ordered 3 tickets for a Broadway show through BargainSeatsOnline as they had the lowest prices I found for reasonable seats. I should have known better. When I printed my e-tickets, the first suspicious thing was that someone else's name appeared on the tickets. Then when we got the show, only two of the three tickets were valid. The other one had been double--sold and I could not get in. DO NOT USE THIS DISREPUTABLE COMPANY.

victoriat29
4/15/16

Love that site offered an approx view of my seats... Seats were better than that approx view! Yay! Will use site for future purchases! I opted to e-ticket so had my tixs within minutes of my purchase. Thanks BarginSeats!

et771
4/7/16

This website is a scam that sold the same tickets twice, so my seats were already occupied when I showed up to see the Smashing Pumpkins. They got two for the price of one and I was never able to see the Smashing Pumpkins. Do not use this website!

arlenel12
4/6/16

I see this company has gotten a lot of bad reviews. Had I read all of them first, I may not have used them. But, since I didn't, I did do business with them and had absolutely no problem. Really good seats for Rod Stewart at Ceasar's Palace on March 23 at a good price for a great show.

christinal54
3/8/16

My husband and I bought tickets for the AC/DC concert for March 14 and they are canceling the concert or rescheduling for a later date however, they will resume with a guest singer! Although, I understand medical issues happen I did not pay this much money to see a quest singer for top dollar prices!! They are trying to force us to take a rain check although AC/DC says can keep tickets or have refund!! Will never do business with them again!!!!!

sumic1
11/24/15

THE TICKETS I PURCHASED NEVER ARRIVED, WE MISSED THE SHOW & CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS NO REFUNDS APPLY. I AM BAFFLED HOW THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO DO BUSINESS WHEN A CUSTOMER COMPLAINS THAT THE PRODUCT THEY PURCHASED WAS NEVER RECEIVED, AND THEIR RESPONSE IS TO BLAME FEDEX.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HOPE TO ACTUALLY USE THE TICKETS YOU PURCHASED.

shawnal3
11/9/15

Tickets were purchased either by a computer error or an issue with their site. I received an email from them about "my purchase" and immediately called them TWICE, but received a voicemail. I left 2 messages with NO RETURN CALL! I then emailed them to let them know that I did not make or authorize this purchase and they responded by telling me that all sales are final. I understand that IF I had actually made the purchase, but you mean to tell me that I call you within minutes of receiving your email and tell you I didn't make the purchase and you don't care?!! This company is a joke and a scam!

corinam4
10/28/15

I bought nfl Baltimore ravens vs. Cardinals 10/26/15 tickets 6th row!!! And the tickets were such a great price, 100 % real and enjoyed every single minute of it!! I know there are alot of bad reviews on this site but I had no problems whatsoever I recommend greatly :) for purchasing nfl tickets

poopynoopys
9/9/15

i don't know if i should buy these tickets now....

harryi4
9/4/15

"Bargain Seats Online.com" is a SHAM!! On 6/5/15, I purchased and paid for a ticket to the US Open for Sept. 4. I was informed that I would receive the ticket on Aug.28. Since than I have sent them e-mails and made phone call every day, reminding them that my ticket has not arrived. I received no response to my e-mail and was unable to speak with anyone on the phone. Now will I get my refund?

Harry

sugundial
8/22/15

Attempted to purchase 4 tickets for Stevie wonder @ prudential center -10/14/15- advertised as 30%off. After putting in all my info I realized no discount showed up. Called company and kid said, " oh!, well maybe the tickets already came with discount." I told him I checked your site for pricing before on same tickets and it appears to be the same cost $120, $7.50 Plus $37 fee each ticket ! This site isn't very professional and the fees are outrageous! I No not think this site is worth very much

wenr
7/23/15

I have to work to pay for these pricey tix which could only be fedexed but they did not say require direct signature. Of course I was not home and made about ten calls between FedEx and Bargain Seats. No one cares or gets back to you. Do not use them!!!!!!

dannyelk
6/25/15

Fees are not published until you start entering your payment information. I just paid $450.00 when I thought my total was $335.00. There are many other 3rd party resellers that have better customer service and less fees so please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! PS - when I called customer service Cara said "my supervisor is not available" ... shocking.

dajarr
5/5/15

Bought 7, 2015 Kentucky Derby, tickets for $75.00 each from this site and only one was good. If you like giving your money to bottom scum this is the site for you. Would advise not to purchase anything from this site.

Tip for consumers: Would advise not to purchase anything from this site.

lachelleb
2/8/15

After a bit of research, I DID find bargainseatsonline.com to be a tad cheaper, but I WOULD NOT recommend using anyone who takes your money and will not be fair enough to at least give YOU, the purchaser, the details of your purchase AT the time of payment, or even afterwards....I just paid $400 for 2 seats to a concert and will have to wait to find out exactly where I'll be sitting......I guess I will start taking the time out to read the "small print"~
#UnethicalBusinessPracticeses.....
#StandUpPeople
#XO

tracyw37
1/12/15

Bought tickets to broadway show. Immediately realized I'd hit the wrong venue. Ended up with tickets to show in Detroit instead of NY. Called immediately to try to swap for correct venue. Would not help. Ended up with five hundred dollars of tickets I couldn't use. Bought tickets from another web site and they were better seats for less money

Helpful answer

Do yourself a favor and find a different reseller online to buy tickets.

By Dannyel K. on 3/25/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the BargainSeatsOnline staff and other customers.

BargainSeatsOnline?