US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chevellem

The rep I talked with after I ordered the tickets, could use a lesson on customer service but overall I am happy! (in 53 reviews)

margiet

I still had 2 weeks to go before the show but I emailed them about my concern & they got back to me within an hour. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chevellem
6/27/16

I had doubts after I read some of these reviews and held my breath until we were in our seats and no one came to take our seats. My fears were unfounded and we had awesome seats. The fees are high but it's a secondary, market so that should be expected. The rep I talked with after I ordered the tickets, could use a lesson on customer service but overall I am happy!

andreww129
6/4/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I ordered 3 tickets for a Broadway show through BargainSeatsOnline as they had the lowest prices I found for reasonable seats. I should have known better. When I printed my e-tickets, the first suspicious thing was that someone else's name appeared on the tickets. Then when we got the show, only two of the three tickets were valid. The other one had been double--sold and I could not get in. DO NOT USE THIS DISREPUTABLE COMPANY.

victoriat29
4/15/16

Love that site offered an approx view of my seats... Seats were better than that approx view! Yay! Will use site for future purchases! I opted to e-ticket so had my tixs within minutes of my purchase. Thanks BarginSeats!

et771
4/7/16

This website is a scam that sold the same tickets twice, so my seats were already occupied when I showed up to see the Smashing Pumpkins. They got two for the price of one and I was never able to see the Smashing Pumpkins. Do not use this website!

arlenel12
4/6/16

I see this company has gotten a lot of bad reviews. Had I read all of them first, I may not have used them. But, since I didn't, I did do business with them and had absolutely no problem. Really good seats for Rod Stewart at Ceasar's Palace on March 23 at a good price for a great show.

christinal54
3/8/16

My husband and I bought tickets for the AC/DC concert for March 14 and they are canceling the concert or rescheduling for a later date however, they will resume with a guest singer! Although, I understand medical issues happen I did not pay this much money to see a quest singer for top dollar prices!! They are trying to force us to take a rain check although AC/DC says can keep tickets or have refund!! Will never do business with them again!!!!!

sumic1
11/24/15

THE TICKETS I PURCHASED NEVER ARRIVED, WE MISSED THE SHOW & CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS NO REFUNDS APPLY. I AM BAFFLED HOW THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO DO BUSINESS WHEN A CUSTOMER COMPLAINS THAT THE PRODUCT THEY PURCHASED WAS NEVER RECEIVED, AND THEIR RESPONSE IS TO BLAME FEDEX.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HOPE TO ACTUALLY USE THE TICKETS YOU PURCHASED.

shawnal3
11/9/15

Tickets were purchased either by a computer error or an issue with their site. I received an email from them about "my purchase" and immediately called them TWICE, but received a voicemail. I left 2 messages with NO RETURN CALL! I then emailed them to let them know that I did not make or authorize this purchase and they responded by telling me that all sales are final. I understand that IF I had actually made the purchase, but you mean to tell me that I call you within minutes of receiving your email and tell you I didn't make the purchase and you don't care?!! This company is a joke and a scam!

corinam4
10/28/15

I bought nfl Baltimore ravens vs. Cardinals 10/26/15 tickets 6th row!!! And the tickets were such a great price, 100 % real and enjoyed every single minute of it!! I know there are alot of bad reviews on this site but I had no problems whatsoever I recommend greatly :) for purchasing nfl tickets

poopynoopys
9/9/15

i don't know if i should buy these tickets now....

harryi4
9/4/15

"Bargain Seats Online.com" is a SHAM!! On 6/5/15, I purchased and paid for a ticket to the US Open for Sept. 4. I was informed that I would receive the ticket on Aug.28. Since than I have sent them e-mails and made phone call every day, reminding them that my ticket has not arrived. I received no response to my e-mail and was unable to speak with anyone on the phone. Now will I get my refund?

Harry

sugundial
8/22/15

Attempted to purchase 4 tickets for Stevie wonder @ prudential center -10/14/15- advertised as 30%off. After putting in all my info I realized no discount showed up. Called company and kid said, " oh!, well maybe the tickets already came with discount." I told him I checked your site for pricing before on same tickets and it appears to be the same cost $120, $7.50 Plus $37 fee each ticket ! This site isn't very professional and the fees are outrageous! I No not think this site is worth very much

wenr
7/23/15

I have to work to pay for these pricey tix which could only be fedexed but they did not say require direct signature. Of course I was not home and made about ten calls between FedEx and Bargain Seats. No one cares or gets back to you. Do not use them!!!!!!

dannyelk
6/25/15

Fees are not published until you start entering your payment information. I just paid $450.00 when I thought my total was $335.00. There are many other 3rd party resellers that have better customer service and less fees so please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! PS - when I called customer service Cara said "my supervisor is not available" ... shocking.

dajarr
5/5/15

Bought 7, 2015 Kentucky Derby, tickets for $75.00 each from this site and only one was good. If you like giving your money to bottom scum this is the site for you. Would advise not to purchase anything from this site.

Tip for consumers: Would advise not to purchase anything from this site.

lachelleb
2/8/15

After a bit of research, I DID find bargainseatsonline.com to be a tad cheaper, but I WOULD NOT recommend using anyone who takes your money and will not be fair enough to at least give YOU, the purchaser, the details of your purchase AT the time of payment, or even afterwards....I just paid $400 for 2 seats to a concert and will have to wait to find out exactly where I'll be sitting......I guess I will start taking the time out to read the "small print"~
#UnethicalBusinessPracticeses.....
#StandUpPeople
#XO

tracyw37
1/12/15

Bought tickets to broadway show. Immediately realized I'd hit the wrong venue. Ended up with tickets to show in Detroit instead of NY. Called immediately to try to swap for correct venue. Would not help. Ended up with five hundred dollars of tickets I couldn't use. Bought tickets from another web site and they were better seats for less money

robyna2
1/12/15

I am extremely satisfied with my experience with bargainticketsonline.com. i ordered my tickets and recieved them via fed ex quicker than expected. I realized a few days before the event that they were issued to someone elses name. It was a major holiday but I called anyway and got an answering service. I left a message and also sent an email. Within an hour i recieved an email response stating that the name issued was the original purchaser of the tickets and it would not be a problem I also got a phone call from someone that was using their cell phone to call me because they were closed for the holiday. I highly recommend this company

markr102
12/24/14

OVERPRICED. Not even close to a bargain. On 12/18/2014 I bought 2 tickets to Book of Mormon at the Hobby Center in Houston for on Feb 3, 2015 for $195.00 EACH, once all of their excessive fees and the taxes were added in. At the time, Ticketmaster was listing some crazy high price. Now, on 12/24/2014, Ticketmaster is selling seats literally right beside mine at the same performance for only $123.25 including fees and taxes.

So, for my 2 tickets, it ended up costinging me over $140.00 MORE than it should have. Ticketmaster and BargainSeatsOnline both suck.

Absolutely awful. I will NEVER use BargainSeatsOnline again.

tomc70
12/19/14

Not even going to buy tickets from Bargain Seats, TY to all the reviews people have taken the time to protect others from buying from a company that likes to RIP people off seems to be on a daily bases.

Tip for consumers: Check the review page on sitejabber.com before you buy tickets from this company!!

monicas28
12/10/14

I selected specifically a certain section of tickets, and through ticket master, these seats were about $60 more. The only difference through them was an online fee. So I made the mistake of purchasing through them. Now not only do I have horrible seats. But They refuse to help me. I ask for a supervisor when I called and was not given one. I am reporting this horrible company to BBB. I recommend you STAY AWAY from this fraudulent website!!!! I wish I had read the reviews!!!

destanyd
11/19/14

BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT ORDER TICKETS FROM THIS WEBSITE. COMPLETE RIP OFF. I THOUGHT BUYING CLOSEST SEATS TO CONCERT FOR $75 WAS A GREAT DEAL. WELL AT THE END I GET CHARGED 75 PLUS 20 FOR EACH TICKET (SOME SERVICE FEE) . THEN GOT CHARGED $8.00 FOR DELIVERY? I PRINTED THEM MYSELF? SO I PRINT TICKETS TO FIND OUT THEY SAY 39.95 A PIECE. SO I GOT RIPPED OFF ALREADY 40 DOLLARS. SO ACTUALLY IT SHOULD OF BEEN LESS THAN 100 TO GO TO THIS CONCERT. BUT TURNS OUT IT COST ME 200 AND NO REFUND. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN

doyler12
11/18/14

I wouldn't recommend these people to my worst enemy!!!!! I was charged $250.00 for 2 tickets to sit in the VIP section for this show. I was given 2 tickets for $85 dollars to sit in the back of this venue. Customer service told me they upgraded my tickets. They couldn't do anything else for me!!! I know this venue like the back of my hand!!! I was downgraded to ticketes that the casino wouldn't give away!!!!! 100% satisfaction my big A**!!!!

lindad24
11/14/14

The afternoon of 6/16/12 bought 2 tickets to the One Direction Concert at the Gibson Ampitheater in Universal Citywalk for my daughter and a friend....Paid over $225 a piece (although they were tickets for same day use as the concert was 6/16 @ 8pm) when I placed my order via a representative they informed me that I would receive my E-tickets to print within 5-10 minutes....realizing it was less than 2 1/2 hours prior to the concert I went to my email to print.....I received a confirmation of ticket that stated "Not a Ticket" then shortly thereafter, I got an email survey. I immediately called and spoke to Alex who stated my tickets were good and he was calling the seller....and he would call me in 2-5 mins...well 20 mins later....still no answer...no tickets...then one of his associates came on to tell me they sold the tickets out from under me & they were not honoring their own "replacement ticket policy" due to the fact that the other tickets available on their website were being sold by private sellers and that I would have to wait up to 2 weeks for a refund!!!! I swear, between salvaging the spirits of 2 teenage girls, dealing with these IDIOTS and knowing my money is in limbo till "they feel like it" ~ don't EVER TRUST THIS SITE......TOTAL SCAM!!!!

bethh2
11/13/14

I am not at all happy w/ the tickets you provided to me for the Joe Bonamassa concert in Denver, at the Paramount Theater ! I placed the order on or around 12-5-11, the show not even close to being sold out, and you stick me in the very last row of the balcony. Granted, I did order balcony seats, but are you telling me that those were the only seats left as of 12-5-11 ? Come on !!! I can live w/ the exuberant prices of the tickets, but I thought I would have gotten a little better seat than the last row !!! 12-5-11 !!! Yes , I received your survey, and called to speak w/ someone about my disappointment, and all they could say is , that I was given the best seats available at that time. Not happy !!!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BargainSeatsOnline staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question