BargainSeatsOnline reviews

Tel: (800)349-0476
customersupport@bargainseatsonline.com

laurens217
10/26/17

This company is a complete scam. Don't buy from them. I bought my tickets all most one month out and didn't get tickets in time. They didn't have the seat numbers and I emailed to find out and they never answered. Stub Depot was invovled with this and made the situation very strange. Phil nevered answered my questions. I paid almost $100 in fees and $15 in shipping and didn't get the tickets when promised.
DONT BUY FROM STUB DEPOT OR BARGAIN TICKETS.

vickya17
10/5/17

I booked the tickets and received efficient service and email promptly for etks...for a birthday looking forward to using them again I had no issues thx again Bargain seats online

darlenek18
9/27/17

I can't believe I became a victim too!! I purchased 2 Ed Sheeran tickets for tonight at the Little Ceasars Arena on March 21st in Section 107, Row 14 for almost $700. Last week, I still had not received the tickets so I emailed the company which they did respond to me saying tickets would be sent via email 24-48 hours before the event.

Fast forward to last night when still no tickets. Called customer service and was told I should have them by 9am this morning which of course I didn't received. Four more calls later at over a 1/2 hour of time each time and each time was told the same thing and by 5pm still did not have tickets. In the meantime, my husband pulled up this site and I figured now we are really screwed because I had not seen these reviews at the time of purchase or I would have NEVER purchased tickets from here!

Called back at 5pm and the representative says my tickets are not available!!!! WHAT??!?! Of course, I went nuts saying how can you take my $700 and then tell me my seats are not available? She said well it is a sold out show! WTH?? I said then why were you selling tickets on your site BACK IN MARCH!! She said the best the broker can do is give me section 217, Row 9! Are you kidding me? These are nosebleeds on the other side of the stage and NOT what I paid for as well as she refused to tell me if I took these tickets, would I get some money back since they were way cheaper tickets. She kept saying I can't answer that. After I continued to argue with her, she said I could either take those tickets, get a refund or wait another hour, the broker said there will be better tickets. Of course, she wouldn't give me a guarantee but those were my choices. I said how can I trust this company when they already screwed me over? After asking for the brokers direct number, she said she can't disclose that information. To say I was angry was an understatement!

I decided to take my chances and wait because there was no way I was paying that kind of money for those kind of seats and would rather get a refund. In the meantime, I pulled up Stubhub and saw there were still 43 tickets left at 6pm for the show, including the section and row they were trying to get me to take because they were the cheapest seats left. I finally figured out the game they were playing and I know new exactly what was left and there were definitely better tickets then the crap they were trying to get me to take.

Called at 6pm and after speaking to the first guy telling him I'm not taking those crap tickets because it's not what I paid for, he transferred me. Got a nice woman on the phone by the name of Jaime who appeared to sympathize with me and I told her I see what is on Stubhub and I know what is available and she informed me that is where the brokers are now getting their tickets from and they have to eat the cost . I told her I see 2 tickets in section 109 and I want those tickets. She puts me on hold to talk to them and says the best the broker will do is section 111, row 14 and that is the best they will do....the irony of having to fight for seats I ALREADY PAID FOR!!!! I wound up taking those which were 4 sections away further from the stage then what my original purchase was and literally watched them disappear off of Stubhub as they were emailed to me. Unbelievable!! So they may feel they made it up to me but they did not. I got tickets in a section I did not want and only because of my persistence I got better then what they were trying to get me to take but NOT even close to as good as what I purchased. How do these brokers sleep at night?

rachels183
9/16/17

I purchased concert tickets online through www.bargainseatsonline.com. On the day of the concert we found out that the concert had been cancelled. Upon inquiring about a refund, I was informed that they would not refund my money even though their website clearly stated "100% guarantee refund on cancelled events". They reported that the email said "cancelled or postponed" so it did not qualify as a refund. I heard on the radio that the concert had been rescheduled and sent an email to the customer service asking for information. Because they had not sent me anything in regards to the rescheduled event, our tickets--- nothing!
The day of the rescheduled event I went online to double check everything was correct and nothing had been cancelled again. I found out that the concert had been for the two days prior. We had missed it because we did not have the correct dates. And because the company I purchased from had not given me the correct information on my tickets.

Needless to say I was pissed off. Especially because these had been a gift to my parents for their anniversary and I cancelled plans for my birthday in order to accommodate the postponed dates. So I called customer service very upset. Eventually I ended up on the phone with the supervisor because the customer service lady continued to argue with me. The supervisor was kind and sympathetic but he stated there was nothing he could do for me because the concert was already over. He reported that it was the customer's responsibility to check on postponements not theirs. He reported that they had no responsibility for updating their customers regarding postponement dates or tickets. He agreed that this information should have been in the original email but that they would not refund me my money for the tickets. I told him that this is their business (selling concert tickets) and they are refusing to take responsibility for this situation. That when you take someone's money for a service/event you are responsible for informing them of changes or updates.

I highly recommend that no one ever use this site to purchase tickets. They are crooks and do not take responsibility for their mistakes. I will never use them to purchase tickets ever again and I suggest that no one else does either.

matts170
8/16/17

Tickets we're not as advertised. Ended up with nose bleeds when we purchased box seats. Customer service is non existent avoid at all cost

anal102
8/3/17

I was scared when I read negative reviews and I called them few times and they were very responsive and nice. I received the tickets electronically earlier than expected and they were great seats and everything went smooth.

evanr15
7/17/17

Bought a Gold Fan Package for my wife's Birthday and the ad promised the tickets were in 1 of the three sections closest to the stage I paid over 1300.00 with their astronomical fees I got 2 seat at the top of the middle section to the side of the stage 2 seats from the end all we could see was the back of Ed Sheeran could not even see the screen I would have been much better with the tickets I could have bought for 150.00 dollars each in the nose bleed at least we would have seen the screen!!!

michaelb535
6/6/17

Worse experience I`ve had buying tickets. I brought tickets to a concert they were etickets said I would get the download in 24 hours. So I followed up with them and they said they were no tickets available for that show. How can you call yourself a business if you can`t produce what your sell!!!!!!

markm382
6/6/17

Worst experience I've ever had buying tickets. Misleading website. Told 'tickets are selling out' only to find that tickets don't officially go on sale until a week later! When I saw the $65 fee per ticket, I gave a double take, but figuring that this was my only chance to get them (remember, they were 'selling out') I bought them anyway. When I later learned that they weren't even on sale yet (expect though pre-sale companies like this) I tried to get a refund. Even talked to a manager. Stood behind everything calling it Marketing 101. I'd agreed to their terms and policies, including no refund, and the sale was final. She defended language of 'selling out' by saying that they 'are selling' and usually do 'sell out'. Completely misleading and, though perhaps legal, completely unethical. I refuse to work with a company like this, and am going to tell friends to stay away from them.

ingag3
5/3/17

I found this site while searching for tickets for the upcoming Paul Simon concert. They were a bit cheaper, and I should have known they were too good to be true, because at the VERY LAST STEP, right before you click submit and completely and obviously set up to confuse the buyer, they tack on a whopping $60 service fee/ticket!!!! There is NOTHING bargain about this site! I saw the extra charge right as I was submitting the order, and IMMEDIATELY contacted them to refund the order. They won't do it. I'm now in the process of disputing it via my credit card company.

randyr41
4/20/17

I scheduled a fun NY city birthday weekend around $600 concert tickets from Bargainseatsonline. Travel and hotel costs was over $1,300. They claimed tickets not available until 48 hours prior to event. After calling 6 times, we were finally told 8 hours before the concert that the event was "...cancelled for the NY Rangers..." Turned out to be a lie. Filed a report to get my $600 back and they refused to reimburse the $1,300 travel costs.

randyr36
2/6/17

Bargain seats at lower prices, what a joke! Stay far far away from this place, unless you don't mind getting ripped off. Paid $300 for two Styx tickets. Downloaded the tickets to see the price printed on them is only $50 each. They doubled the price of the tickets, added a $33 service charge per ticket plus $8 to email them to me. I thought scalping was illegal, but bargainseatsonline.com is keeping it alive and well!!

christiem13
10/19/16

I WAS SENT AN EMAIL THAT SAYS BOTH BARGAINSEATS AND TICKET GALAXY THAT SAID THE CONCERT I PAID FOR HAS BEEN POSTPONED OR CANCELLED. I CALLED THEM TO SEE ABOUT MY REFUND AND THEY TRIED TO BLAME WELLS FARGO FOR NOT UPDATING THEIR WEBSITE. I SPOKE WITH WELLS FARGO AND THEY INFORMED ME THEY ARE REFUNDING ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT TICKETS FOR THE CANCELLED EVENT. I AM SO DISSAPOINTED AND ANGRY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE THIS TICKET SELLER. BARGAIN SEATS/ TICKET GALAXY

chucka11
8/17/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

I checked these seats out for 3 days before purchase...I brought 3 tickets in K section orchestra, verify but when I printed them these seat now showed 3 seats in K mezzanine (last row in theater !
Second, I talked to ticket center at Oneill theater and they said this company is known for this plus these seats had been sold to someone else and there were not available for me to use! Had to buy seats at the theater and have not gotten a refund!
Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

nb38
7/27/16

Horrible experience! I bought tickets and was excited thinking I got a great deal! Ended up spending over $700 when all said and done...to find out that just a few weeks later a reputable site sold the same tickets for under $150 all taxes and fees included. I paid extra, $15 per ticket, to get them sent to my house thinking I would get the actual tickets to keep, and they turned out to be printed out etickets! Then I was charged $168 in fees that wasn't stated anywhere or at anytime during the expeience! I have contacted batginseatsonline multiple times and continue to be told that there is nothing that can be done. I was never made aware that tickets were final sale until I received the confirmation email. I was never make aware of the fees until I saw the charge on my card and received the email days later after purchasing with the price breakdown. This was the worst ticket buying experience ever and I have bought many tickets! So there is nothing I can do and I spent way too much money and more then anyone else! Thanks batginseatsonline!

chevellem
6/27/16

I had doubts after I read some of these reviews and held my breath until we were in our seats and no one came to take our seats. My fears were unfounded and we had awesome seats. The fees are high but it's a secondary, market so that should be expected. The rep I talked with after I ordered the tickets, could use a lesson on customer service but overall I am happy!

andreww129
6/4/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I ordered 3 tickets for a Broadway show through BargainSeatsOnline as they had the lowest prices I found for reasonable seats. I should have known better. When I printed my e-tickets, the first suspicious thing was that someone else's name appeared on the tickets. Then when we got the show, only two of the three tickets were valid. The other one had been double--sold and I could not get in. DO NOT USE THIS DISREPUTABLE COMPANY.

victoriat29
4/15/16

Love that site offered an approx view of my seats... Seats were better than that approx view! Yay! Will use site for future purchases! I opted to e-ticket so had my tixs within minutes of my purchase. Thanks BarginSeats!

et771
4/7/16

This website is a scam that sold the same tickets twice, so my seats were already occupied when I showed up to see the Smashing Pumpkins. They got two for the price of one and I was never able to see the Smashing Pumpkins. Do not use this website!

arlenel12
4/6/16

I see this company has gotten a lot of bad reviews. Had I read all of them first, I may not have used them. But, since I didn't, I did do business with them and had absolutely no problem. Really good seats for Rod Stewart at Ceasar's Palace on March 23 at a good price for a great show.

christinal54
3/8/16

My husband and I bought tickets for the AC/DC concert for March 14 and they are canceling the concert or rescheduling for a later date however, they will resume with a guest singer! Although, I understand medical issues happen I did not pay this much money to see a quest singer for top dollar prices!! They are trying to force us to take a rain check although AC/DC says can keep tickets or have refund!! Will never do business with them again!!!!!

sumic1
11/24/15

THE TICKETS I PURCHASED NEVER ARRIVED, WE MISSED THE SHOW & CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS NO REFUNDS APPLY. I AM BAFFLED HOW THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO DO BUSINESS WHEN A CUSTOMER COMPLAINS THAT THE PRODUCT THEY PURCHASED WAS NEVER RECEIVED, AND THEIR RESPONSE IS TO BLAME FEDEX.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HOPE TO ACTUALLY USE THE TICKETS YOU PURCHASED.

shawnal3
11/9/15

Tickets were purchased either by a computer error or an issue with their site. I received an email from them about "my purchase" and immediately called them TWICE, but received a voicemail. I left 2 messages with NO RETURN CALL! I then emailed them to let them know that I did not make or authorize this purchase and they responded by telling me that all sales are final. I understand that IF I had actually made the purchase, but you mean to tell me that I call you within minutes of receiving your email and tell you I didn't make the purchase and you don't care?!! This company is a joke and a scam!

corinam4
10/28/15

I bought nfl Baltimore ravens vs. Cardinals 10/26/15 tickets 6th row!!! And the tickets were such a great price, 100 % real and enjoyed every single minute of it!! I know there are alot of bad reviews on this site but I had no problems whatsoever I recommend greatly :) for purchasing nfl tickets

poopynoopys
9/9/15

i don't know if i should buy these tickets now....

Questions? Get answers from the BargainSeatsOnline staff and other customers.

BargainSeatsOnline?