US Government’s NSF

Categories: Clothing, Heels, Shoes
14273 Don Julian Dr
City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com
Save upto 50% with coupon Code "SiteJabber"
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

debbiek38
9/24/16

Whatever you do, do not order from these people. These shoes were defective after 21 days and they would not refund due to the fact that they wont' refund after 15 days. What kind of company will not refund shoes that quit working? They will EXCHANGE up to 30 days only and why would I even want to order another pair? All reviews I read on these shoes were horrible so I should have known better but my grandson was determined to have them. Their customer service representatives are very rude. I am going to send back for exchange so maybe I can get another pair that will last 21 days - which is a total of 42 days for $79.00. Never again. I'll stick with NIKE!

ashleyw97
9/9/16

Do not order from this site! I order a lace long sleeve dress from this site on August 11th.. I revived the dress a week later and was cheap mad and very poor quality lace and fabric.. I ordered a medium which is what I us all wear and the dress might would have fit a 10 year old girl.. and I'm not that big of a girl.. 24 years old 130 pounds and 5'7.. I could not even get the sleeves to stretch around my arms.. and all the tags and labels were all in Chinese symbols.. so I sent the dress back same day I received it. Days went on and never heard anything tried to email several times no replies and tried calling and no answers.. finally i received my store credit of $14.99 when ipaid $22.99 for the dress.. freaking furious and ripped off..

nakitak
8/29/16

Omg I wish I had of seen this site prior to order in ! I ordered $130 worth of clothes from here as I typed in wholesale clothing and their site came up! Come to find out they don't do wholesale which is fine, I would want to keep the clothes however they run extremely small and are made out of the cheapest material ever ! The jeans are not Jean material , they are slightly thick pants!!! The jumper came out of the bag with a huge snag in it !!! And best of all no matter how much you complain , they only give store credit not a refund! They basically stole my money and gave me garbage for it ! Worst site ever !!!

angryc40
8/29/16

I would give zero stars for this company. I ordered a pair of NEW shoes on their website and was informed I could return the shoes within 15 days. Then when they received my return they told me I could not receive my refund because they do not refund used shoes! I never even wore the shoes. They were the wrong size and terrible quality. Do not buy anything from this company. I will be following up with my bank to ensure we get my money back.

tanyab29
8/19/16

Tanya B.
I returned my 2 pair untouched thigh high boots and followed your guidelines with using the same box and using a RMA# and no response on my refund or credit..."Is this what you people do give people the wrong size so they can send them back and keep their returns and don't give them back there money or never email them or answer your phones?... If this is how you run your business , then you people better look forward to not being in business for longevity, because this is very bad business for the employees and the owner who is CEO Yang Yang!... I will be getting in contact next with her if this matter is not addressed in the right way and I will get with BBB!
I'm Tanya Banks
My Order#101842916 My RMA# 100045219
My Tracking Number: 9534611845376197004953

tanyag24
8/18/16

I ordered a dress based on the size chart. I got it and it was extremely to big. I returned my items 2 weeks ago and never got a store credit or anything. The only time the would ever respond to me was when I tagged them on facebook with my concerns. They would then say they would get back with me and never have. I haven't even recieved the item back either. I spent $95 just for one item. I loved this store before this experience and I often shop here. You would think they valued the customers.

tonyg70
8/17/16

Did not ship the whole order and never returned the money for the rest. PayPal did not help either. Total scam.

teew4
8/12/16

No one will answer the phone regarding my order!!!!!!! It's been returned to them thru the shipment because it was sent to my old address and they told me by email that I will have to pay for the shipping again once they've rec'd it which is fine. Well, It's been almost 3 weeks and no sign on what to do to get my order resent to the correct address. I've asked for a refund thru emails and no sign of refund what so ever. Countless calls and they will not answer their phone. I'm just about to count this as a loss. I will not be ordering from this site again, due to lack of service.

rebeccas120
8/10/16

I purchased a few items for a vacation. The site looks like it has cute clothing but the majority of the items were horribly sewed and were uneven. One item was shipped incorrectly to me. I returned half the items and was told it could take 10-15 days for an in store credit refund. My wrong item was pushed through faster so that I could attempt to replace it for the vacation I bought them for. I even spoke with someone letting them know I needed them in 2 days and she decided to not tell me that they are closed on weekends and won't ship anything until Monday, that was Friday when I spoke to them.I spend over $30 on a 2 day air shipping and they didn't even ship my items out for 2 days. I did not receive my items in time and customer service didn't care or do anything about it. Thanks for wasting my $200 on crappy cloths and a bunch of in store credit I will never use. I strongly do not recommend.

maysoong
8/5/16

On June 23rd I contacted amiclubwear about my order that they shipped without one of the items without telling me that the item was out of stock. Since then I have sent numerous times , left numerous messages ( because they NEVER call back or answer the phone you are placed on a forever hold) they have not refunded my money or responded to me or even sent the item ! DO NOT just DONOT buy from them no matter how good the deals look they are scammers and the quality is bad and their customer service is non existent. I am not sure I will ever get my money back but I hope you don't lose any to those people.

miavac
8/3/16

I ordered my bathing suit 3 weeks ago and I haven't received anything. Sent 2 emails and called several times no response back. Never again!!

nikkie20
8/2/16

I bought 2 bikinis off AMI clubwear and it broke before i even put on the bathing suit! So i contacted them and they ignored all of my emails. Then they said my other bathingsuit was a backorder and a month later i still never received it. So i e-mail them about this asking for a refund and they also ignored all my e-mails. i had to contact Paypal and to get a refund back AMI contact paypal saying that they sent my bathing suits so i had to contact Paypal again saying that that only sent one so now to get my refund back i have to pay with my own money to send back that 1 bathing suit that they sent me. HORRIBLE WEBSITE NEVER BUYING FROM IT AGAIN

nicoleb106
7/31/16

Don't waste your money. I have found that although the website is jam packed with merchandise, the customer service is unwelcoming with no one picking up phones and amisclubwear not providing return labels. Giving the worst experience and I will not recommend your site or products to anyone. I'm gone.

steffanys1
7/30/16

My name is Steffany Smith and I've repeatedly called support for about 3 days now, left 2 call back messages, and emailed 4 times. I will never do business with this company again, this is horrible customer service and I will be sure to give horrible reviews with any future customers they will ever have. I've never experienced this issue with any credible retailer and this is by far the poorest service I've ever received. No one contacted me about the product being out of stock, nor did they give me an option on how to cancel or replace it until I contacted them, nor did I ever get a resolution on how to get into the account to cancel the order because their Facebook link no longer works. They are a fraudulent company! Do NOT spend any money on this site!

shario2
7/28/16

placed a order two months ago never received it or a refund still waiting worst company ever my first and last time ordering from this company.would f2f ate 0 stars if i could!!!

lannettab
7/27/16

I ordered 5 pairs of shoes only received 4 with a note saying they will send soon as it's in. I waited 2 weeks and then requested my money back was told a 2-4 weeks it's been 6 weeks . No one returns calls or emails. Now I'm going to put a negative review on every site I can. It's a shame to because I have ordered from them at least 2 times a month for 6 months straight now that isn't happening anymore.

carolinam10
7/25/16

Worst customer service. Received email after order was placed and advice tracking will be provided once the order ship. Acct status change from processing to on hold and never received that email with the tracking. One week later I got a box from USPS with the items. I felt violated. I have spend $221.00 including $30.00 in shipping. The shoes were ok, but the clothes and bathing suit look like made by hand in less than 1 hour. Cheap material. Looks like a copy from real clothes. Didn't look like the nice perfect picture you see on the website. This is a scam. This company has beautiful pictures of their clothes as bathing suit, but the reality is different. The return policy will only allow you to exchange the clothes for store credit and the bathing suit's are not refundable. I was also missing one pair of shoes. Call them wednesday, Thursday and friday. Email the support email and another contact provided by pilot reviews and I have not received a phone call yet. They don't pickup the phone. The way they do business is they get you with the website pictures. You placed your order and than when you want to return you can't cause that is their policy. Businesses like that should not exist. I'm contacting the news if they don't return my money back to my card and place my review us youtube. As of today my order shows on hold with no tracking#.

dianeb105
7/24/16

DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONES? WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES. THEY SELL BADLY MADE CLOTHING AND TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT. HAD TO GO TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GET MY MONEY BACK THEY TRIED TO AVOID ME.IGNORE ME. AND THE PROBLEM.WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS.IF THEY GAVE THE REFUND BACK AS THEY SHOULD THEY WOULDNT HAVE UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS NO THEY WANT THE MONEY MORE! CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THEM IS NOT EVEN SOMETHING THEY GET. DONT SHOP THERE!

francescaa1
7/23/16

Ordered 5 bathing suits and not one of them looked like the photo when they arrived also ordered large for the tops and not to be blunt I couldn't fit one of my breast in both cups. Don't bother wasting your money since everything is final sale. Took $100 and put it in the GARBAGE.

maricart1
7/21/16

I have been a great customer with Lazada for 2 years now and purchased a lot of items with them from gadgets, fashion, furnitures and the list go on.

Since I am from overseas, I found it very convenient for me to buy stuff from them and have ir delivered to my family.

Then last month in one of my transactions, I purchased a wall fan. It arrived on 6/28/16.

Our fault is that my family tried it 4 days later. It burnt when plugged. We had an electician checked it and was advised that it's a defective fan. Bad motor and so on.

With that, we contacted Lazada and their phone lines were just way too busy. We kept on calling them everyday only to get a hold of them on a Sunday.

The first girl we spoke with said, sure. Then we're asked return or exchange. I decided exchange since I really wanted the item for my daughter. She said an email will be sent with the procedure. I then got the email but the instructions given didn't work.

We called again.

Another girl said the same thing and she added for us to log out out and refresh because she just spoke to another customer with the same issue and she mentioned that the customer ALSO had a hard time with their procedure.

I still patiently did what I was told. Yet, still it didn't work.

We made another call.

Now this lady said we were MISINFORMED and we were already over their 7 days policy and we need to bring it to their service center. Of course it's an extra charge.

IT THEIR PHONE LINES WERE PROMPTLY ANSWERED ON A WEEK DAY THEN WE SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS.

THE OTHER PERSON WHO EMAILED ME LACKED KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT BUSSINESS.

BEING MISINFORMED HAPPENS AND IS UNDERSTABLE IF RESOLVED WITH A WIN-WIN SITUATION.

CHALLENGING A CUSTOMER WITH A CONCERN SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I ASKED THEM TO CHECK THEIR LOGS AND SEE OUR NUMBER WITH THE NUMEROUS CALLS MADE BEFORE THEY CHALLENGE US FURTHER.

WITH THE INCONVENIENCE OF THEIR RETURN POLICY, OF US HAVING THAT FAN CHECKED BY OUR ELECTRICIAN TO MAKING EFFORTS TO HAVE IT EXCHANGED THEN TO FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTION TO BRING IT OVER THEIR SERVICE CENTER AND BE CHARGED FOR IT MORE IS JUST NOT WORTH IT!

OH AND THEY CANCELLED ONE OF MY RECENT ORDERS WITH AN EMAIL SAYING THEY COULDN'T REACH US WAS JUST THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THE ICING. "'WE NEVER GOT A CALL FOR THAT DELIVERY FOR THEM TO SAY THEY COULDN'T REACH US!! HOW LAME!" THEN WAS TOLD IT'S BEING REFUNDED AND JUST ORDER AGAIN!

BUNCH OF BULL!

I hate to say that I would never order from them again but I sure am cancelling my account with them!

gloriaa24
7/16/16

USPS lost my package which isn't of course AMI's fault. But when i call to speak to someone regarding my issue, I NEVER get an answer...I stay on hold for over 30 minutes only to leave a voicemail in which no one ever returns it. When I email, I get an automated response saying someone will get back with me and guess what?! THEY DON'T. All I am asking is for either a reshipment or my money back, how difficult could this be?!?!!?

keetjuhhx
7/9/16

forever love it

teresar31
7/7/16

I was granted an RMA no# to return a pair of shoes that was too small. The package was delivered three weeks ago and I had not heard from them. I called and was on hold for a long time. Left message with RMA # someone would call back in an hour. No phone call I called back again left another message, it obvious they don't value their customers like they claim they do. You don't have people calling and you never answer your phones. Something is very wrong with that practice. I'm reporting them to BBB Don't buy from this so call business I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!
I want my money back!

jessicat71
6/24/16

Worst online shopping experience ever! I ordered a 2 piece outfit. After 3 weeks passed I sent an email inquiring about an estimated shipping date. Several days later I was told it was on back order. When I asked for a refund they said it could take up to 30 days to process. If you are going to call them you need to plan on holding fit at least 30 minutes before speaking to anyone. I have ordered from Yandy and never had any issues

deangelog
6/6/16

If I could rate them a 0 i would.. I order a bathin suit. Over a month ago and it hasn't came in yet. Their website said it would take 7-10 days. That's bull. I never got an email saying that it's been shipped. & When I try calling no one picks up the phone and it goes to voice mail. This website is a scam.... never ordering from here again

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question