Review of AMIClubwear

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tashaq
3/23/17

Don`t get me wrong, I am pretty tolerant for poor customer service out there and exchanges/returns taking weeks upon weeks but the "service" i received at AMIClubwear pretty much takes the cake...

Ordered a bunch of bathing suits (as per their size charts) before a vacation months and months ago... long story short not only were the sizes wrong, i couldnt even get them on!!! I am 5`7`140Lbs, pretty much your average sized woman for my height... NOTHING fit, and to top it off, one top didnt even open to put on.. it was one of those, "pull over" type deals...but nothing was able to be pulled over.

SO I have emailed them sooo many times. they have received all the items back, with the exchange rate I am out a pretty penny thats for sure.. so you can imagine how im PISSED at this point that they are now jerking me around telling me in emails over and over the items are non refundable, they do not accept them back, the items wont even be accepted without a return number on them, bla bla bla..
well needless to say, they did accept the package (thank you Postal Tracking) and it has now been another couple months and they tell me that because i didnt have the number on the package, it will take longer for them to get to it, but when it is processed they will notify me..... great, right??! WRONG

SO I finally follow up woth them again about this return and refund and they send me : "As the items were returned without being Authorized the package will be abandoned and refused

if you would like to receive this package back you must pay $44.80 to retrieve the package

if you do not want to pay to retrieve this package the package will be abandoned and no credit will be issued

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us back."

LIKE F*?K am i going to pay another $50 to have them SHIPPED back to me when They are unusable !!!

moral of this story - dont buy from them. period. im still going to fight them. its alot of money they stole from me, and im fully prepared to take legal action against them (this goes back to the whole "you dont know who your dealing with" kinda thing) luckilly for me, i actually work in the legal field and know all my rights AND have connections to deal with crooks like them!

anyways - hope you find this review helpful. good luck finding what your shopping for, anywhere but there!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! - you have been forewarned

jessicar138
3/21/17

Bought 2 swimsuits and when I finally received them they were all wrong. They were missing parts. It's just a hassle returning them. I won't recommend anyone purchasing products from this website. This was my first and last. Worst experience ever.

lornas12
3/15/17

I wish I could give this place a -5 stars. So many issues from delayed shipping, long waits on hold just to be disconnected, poor customer service, worst service from the manager, Carmen, lying about their return & refund policy, the 25% charge for restocking and a week delay in receiving my refund.

lizd27
3/15/17

I order some bathing suits and order them on a small size since I'm a small petite which I weight 106 and I'm 5'2 .. I just receive them and there extra small does not fit me can't even pull them up dice I got them in a one piece I don't understand why they made too small only and 12 year can fit them I very disappointed and mad because they are final sale and they did not mention that they were gonna be extra small for a girl that weight at least 90 pounds or less can wear them

meaganb9
3/13/17

I placed my order on 3/8/2017 and received it 3/13/2017 so shipment or lack of it was not an issue. I didn't look up reviews before my purchase and once I did, I prayed I had not been scammed. Unfortunately, the clothes I received were not only smaller than their sizing chart displays, but also of a lower quality than I expected. I will not be purchasing from this company again as one of the items I bought was entirely too small and I cannot even wear them. 4/5 items fit "properly" meaning I can find some way to make them work but there was no hope for saving the shorts I ordered. Highly disappointed, but glad I only paid 50% of the total cost due to a 50% off day.

laurens183
3/13/17

They are RUDE over my money and it's there fault I just want my money back and they need a 24 hr line u order and can't talk to nobody till money that sucked

lizzl2
3/6/17

I have ordered several times from this site and I get exactly what I ordered they ship fast.. overall happy customer

kasiaz5
3/4/17

I never really write reviews unless something is really good or really bad. This store is the worst. I ordered stuff December 12 th. My order was shipped the 25th. Out of 15 items received 5, the rest was back ordered( never got any message about back ordered items) Contacted customer service on the phone - nobody ever answers it , you wait for 30 min on hold then they hang up. so i wrote an email. They apologized for not contacting me, and let me know that items that i ordered were discontinued by manufacturer. And they will refund my money but refund reqest takes up to 30 business days and refund itself may take up to 10 days. Do you believe how ridiculous that is. Wait for my money back 40 business for items that i never received. That is my second purchase with them, first time they send me shoes with broken strap never responded tomy emails...Never will shop there again.

landal
3/3/17

I wish I had checked the reviews. I recently ordered something and the quality was poor and did not fit as stated. I received and RMA # as instructed and return the order and it has been delivered for more than their allotted 10-15 days and no one will now respond to any emails that I send. They will not answer the phone. You stay on hold for over 30 minutes then a recording comes on and say due to high call volume you will be disconnected!!! Sucks!!! Will never order again if I get the store credit they promised since they do no do refunds!!!!!!!!

daniellew45
3/2/17

You get what you pay for!! Very cheap material on ALL items. No cash refunds only store credit. You have to pay for shipping and returns. Just not worth the money or headache. They won't be in business much longer.

blairs23
3/1/17

I ordered two swimsuits online from AMI and they were both in stock. 10 days later I finally received shipping confirmation and they advised me that one of the swimsuits was backordered. They second suit arrived a week later and it was not what I ordered. I contacted the company and they said just keep the one that they shipped in error and asked if I wanted a store credit. When I told them no, I wanted a full refund, their tune suddenly changed. They advised me that even though they screwed up the order, I would have to ship back the item, AT MY EXPENSE, in order to get a full credit! Even though I used Paypal, I was not protected. The companys name is DESE Enterprises and if you look at the complaints on the BBB they are famous for ripping off their customers this way. They have a F rating with the BBB.

aajj
2/22/17

So I ordered a pair of booties 10 days ago and my order has been "on hold" since Monday last week. I emailed their customer service dept and was told that my order will be shipped within 3-4 business days of placing the order. WRONG. My order still has not shipped and my husband is beyond pissed. WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN!!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER SHOP HERE!!!! SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ELSEWHERE!!!!

steffys2
2/16/17

They will not refund you after receiving 2 horrible outfits. The material was that of a cheap cloth napkin and was so short that it would probably fit a little girl. I am so upset. Their customer service was awful. The company does not care how you feel about the products. I lost $60 on total GARBAGE!! NEVER SHOP THERE they are a scam!!!!

tyr575
2/15/17

This company is horrible and I'll never do business with them again! I ordered some shoes on 12/14/2016 and when they arrived they were the wrong shoes! I called their customer service number and held 20 minutes to be told no one could take my call and hung up on! Finally I emailed them and got a response back 3 days later so I send the shoes back waited 6 days for them to receive them then another 5 days for them to check them in to be offered a store credit I told them I didn't want a credit just the correct shoes. They ship me the wrong shoes again! I had to go through the return process again! Only to be told the original shoes I ordered was no longer available! Fast forward to today 2/15/2017 I still have no shoes I've sent back the second incorrect order in January and I've still haven't been refunded my money!

ashleyb183
2/14/17

The company sent me three defective items I paid for the shipping to receive and send items back and all I got was store credit for the 3 items. I was burnt out of 30$ for the shipping #! Never again will i shop with them !!!

amandag93
2/10/17

I had purchased boots from this site and I received them in less than a week , it wasnt cheap or in bad conditions it was excatly like the photo and I was surprised cause I expected to get scammed since they had lots of sale and it was almost too good to believe but they came out to be really pretty excatly the material and style . I was satisfied I don't know why there's such bad reviews when I honestly didn't have a bad experience.

rb102
2/7/17

Here's how it works... they show pics and clothing that get you to order. When you get it and realize it's crap, doesn't fit or look ANYTHING like it does on the website, and send it back, they give you an in store refund keeping 1/3 of what you paid them. Of course, once you see its junk and doesn't fit, you won't buy anything else from them rendering your in-store credit their money. So, you just sent them $100 for nothing! No money back, no clothes. SCAM in the highest since of the word!

aprilh47
2/2/17

I placed a order, great price shoes but the package was never received, I never received any tracking information prior to the delivery I contacted them right away to inform them that the package had not been received and they stated they were starting an investigation, long story short 3 weeks later UPS supposedly denied the claim and AMI keeps telling me to contact UPS but UPS says the shipper needs to file the claim, so I place a replacement order for the shoes and still no help with the initial missing order, no reference or claim numbers just telling me to contact UPS smh. I regret spending any more money with such a careless company, never again, I'd rather spend more and be treated as a valuable consumer. After seeing some of these reviews I'm nervous of what I'll receive "if" I receive anything at all. Cheap shoes=cheap service I guess. If I could give this company a negative rating I definitely would but amazingly I am not alone..

priscellac
2/1/17

I find it difficult to understand where so many customers went wrong with AMI... are these negative customer reviews legitimate. My experiences have only been positive so I am mystified by what I have read.
The text to my husband when I opened the Skull Butterfly Steampunk Boots was "you should see these FRIGGIN CUTEST BOOTS EVER!!". I bought another pair Triple Strap Buckle Accent Combat Boots and I am putting them on for work now.
I could not be happier about selections. Both pairs are as seen on site and are exactly what I expected, plus some.
There are other three pairs still on there way as well (from another transaction w/AMI). So as far as shipping that has been a positive experience as well. I have not purchased any clothes but if I did, i can only see myself wearing it for my husband in the bedroom/house. I would not be parading it in public. I don't think the clothing is appropriate for out in public in my opinion.
I am very ecstatic with my purchases. Thank you AMI. I am glad I stumbled across your site.

Tip for consumers: If you want Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus quality then you need to shop at those stores.
The quality here is what you pay for and you could never get such a great deal eslewhere. I don't wear my shoes hard and I am positive they will last a good 5 years here in rainy Seattle.

jr229
1/20/17

It took over a month to receive my shipment. The first shipment got "lost" in the mail and then was miraculously found 3 weeks later. When I finally received a shipment one of my dresses was stained so I had to return it. It took 3 more weeks to be issued "store credit" and the credit was significantly less money than I paid. This company is a scam! Utterly disappointed and will not shop with them EVER again.

sequoyaht
1/20/17

I placed a order on November 25, 2017. All of my items caked except one. I've tried calling and emailing and NO response. When someone did respond she said I will receive a refund within 5-10 days. Here it is January 20, 2017 and I just received a refund. Ask for compensation and the refused me any. I WILL NEVER order from them again. They customer service team is horrible. I have been a loyal customer for years but I am done with them.

yasmendam
1/16/17

My order always come in a week... all my shoes fit perfectly... the right colors as seen on the cite................................................

fernandaa3
1/2/17

This company is disgusting!!!! They don't pick up the phone and they cant email people back. I will make sure to get the word out that they are horrible

aw181
12/29/16

placed an order for shoes and a dress for my birthday party ...
I got the shoes but they sent the wrong color
Never recieve the dress
I tried phoning customer service no luck just a long wait and no answer .
Finally got throygh via emails just to be told i want b refunded my money but a store credit was granted for 17.99
I was charged 30 plus dollars for the dress
Since then i been emailing Jacqueline to resolve my issue and she has been ignoring my email.

yannisj
12/28/16

We ordered a pair of boots on 14th of November. They arrived in Germany in December but USPS never delivered them to us. As we were able to track the package we found out that there has been a mistake and USPS mentioned that we asked the package to be help and not delivered (which was not true). We contacted immediately USPS and they told us that only Amiclubwear would be able to correct this mistake ,by "opening a re-investigation proccess".
As the parcel was still in Germany we contaced by email Amiclubwear ( on 3rd, 6th, 7th, 12th, 15th, 20th and 23rd of December !!! ) explaining them the situation and asking for help.
They did NOTHING at all.
Fiannly the package arrived back to them and now the informed us that we have 2 choices : either to pay again 61.95 U$ for transportation costs, or to issue us a voucher to purchase something else.
Conclusion: As obivously it can not be true that we asked for the package to be held by USPS ( and on the same and the coming days) begging Amiclubwear to find a solution for us to receive the package, it is obvious that something went wrong and it is not our fault. Ami had the chance to solve it and they did nothing.
We consider this as a totally unacceptable behaviour from Amiclubwear, so we ask them either to resend the package for free, or to refund the total ammount that we have paid on our credit card.
We will keep you all updated on the final decisions of Amiclubwear very soon

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question