Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

nicolettej3
6/27/17

I have been missing my package since May 4, 2017. Amiclubwear does not purchase insurance on your package. They do not take any accountability for missing packages. I am out $105 on my order. They have done nothing to help me with a refund or replace the items I never received. Do not order from this company, try Fashion Nova, better clothes anyways.

sashan10
6/26/17

I cannot complain about the clothes, you get what you pay for. However the customer service SUCKS! They screwed up my address so I did not get my package. It was returned to sender. When I called customer service I was told that they couldn't do anything until they received my package back. Fine. 1 month later, my package went from Florida, to California (their headquarters) to freaking Pennsylvania?!? I contacted them again and they told me the same thing. I even asked for a refund and they refused. It's been almost two months and I have yet to receive my package....

meredithb15
6/23/17

Bad quality clothing from China. Bought 5 bathing suits in Medium. I looked like stuffed sausage link in a XS. The clothing that was sent was lesser quality than Forever 21 and not what the pictures show. Oh and even if you don't wear it you can't return it! Not even store credit. Never again!

jennifers389
6/15/17

This site should be shut down to do business in this country!!! Cheaply made clothing from china....so cheap that putting on the clothes I feared it was going to fall apart.... they will only give you store credit for your returns!!! Don't shop here!!!!

chonettej
6/15/17

DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!! They are crooks! they will take your money and sell you cheap clothes!!! I made a purchase and got defective items and the manager told me she could not prove they were defective and she could not give me my money back. She was very rude and hung up on me. They will take your money and run. Do not spend your money here at all!!!! I will never shop here again! She kept my money. disgusting people

zaafirahk
6/10/17

On March 21/ 2017 I received an email from them stating my refund will be given to me for something I ordered that was not in stock . I never got that refund . I emailed them again on May 16 and they told me the same bull$#*! . Today is June 10 and I have emailed them again . It's been 2 months 21 days am still waiting for a refund from these morons . As if money grows on trees . Am not letting my money go . Am suing these mfs. But karma is a $#*! . They shall loose every scamming money they make off from ppl who work hard to earn their money . They will loose it ten times worst . I believe in God and I know he sees everything .

machelem
6/9/17

I ordered a jumpsuit that looks yellow on the website but when i received it, it is this ugly loud green and it is also too big...so i called to get a return label and was told i could not return it because its a clerarance item...wtf....

dg114
6/7/17

I was hesitant to purchase from this website because of all the negative reviews and now i know why - should have stayed far away from this company. I shop online all the time and rarely come across a terrible company. My order came out to $70 and shipping (to Canada) was over $50 which is bloody crazy. Then when the UPS delivery guy came to my door he said they needed $22.30 in import fees. Overall i paid more in shipping and import fees then shoes! and the quality isnt even great at all .. i feel like i'll wear it once and it'll rip. save your money. DO NOT buy from here.

clayc16
6/6/17

First off I have ordered from Amiclubwear two times and they have been unprofessional, and inconsistent with the shipments and inquires about the time, and issues that the receivers are having. The first time they shipped my product it took them several days to deliver it through ups after I had already paid for expedited shipping. The next purchase was literally one week ago and i paid 40$ for shipping and therefore I should received it in a timely fashion. Ups basically lied and claimed that attempted to deliver the shoes, however, they never attempted the last time. My purse was stolen from valet out of my car and they didnt even care to listen to, but charged me an additional 20.15$ just to resend the order. The call center was beyond argumentative and I never experienced this type of $#*! in my life of online purchasing. no wonder their prices is so cheap and beatable because they never send out orders, scam people and leave you holding for an hour. I spent 200$ damn near with this company and they wouldn't even refund my money after I told them that I wasn't going to repay shipping and handling. I will never ever order from a less fortunate company such as Amiclubwear, and I don't suggest anyone get ripped off from them.

kenishaw2
6/6/17

I ordered a swimsuit and it was nothing as pictured. The quality was cheap and just an overall disappointment. Will never order from them again.

paulad50
5/24/17

This place took my money and never sent my order. The sent me an email saying my order was not in stock and that they would credit my account. They never gave me the credit and they closed my account! Huge Scammers!

danielley2
5/21/17

First of all shipping is way to high and you do state "free shipping on all orders over 50+". But unfortunately you cant do that with sale items!This company is just a greedy one with terrible quality clothing. Forever 21 makes their clothing better than you! Also this store does not give refunds only store credit which is a sign not to do business with them.

summerb12
5/17/17

The worst online shopping I have ever done !
I spent over $200 and everything I bought is HORRID !
Cheap material !!!!
And whatever you do DO NOT BUY A SWIMSUIT DEAR GOD NOT A SWIMSUIT !
Two thumbs ALL THE WAY DOWN !

natasad3
5/17/17

I have never purchased on AmiClubWear and never will because the prices for shipping are insanely high!!! I'm in Europe and how is it even possible that shipping for something that costs $15 is $200??? I haven't seen that ANYWHERE.

jenb67
5/15/17

Shipping charges are close to $30. Ive never had to pay that much for shipping of a few pieces of clothing. The online store does offers free shipping for orders over $50, however, the buyer is unable to take advantage of any of the current sales simultaneously. Bad for business

mrsp9
5/8/17

Horrible clothes! Cheaply made and fits terrible...Highly disappointed and will never purchase ANYTHING from them again. Waste of time and money.....

arianneh2
5/6/17

You can either chose between free SHIP or the current sale but clearly the website states **ALL ORDERS OVER $50 or more get free shipping , they expect me to pay $30 on ground shipping when I'm currently spending $100-$200 already , it's a bunch of bull

shans15
4/28/17

Their size guide for swimsuits are wrong! I bought a size small and it didn't fit. It seemed like It should be a xxs! Wasted $30!

kassidyl
4/28/17

I bought some clothing from them back in 2015 and half of the items were bad quality and did not even fit. Wasted over 100 dollars on bad clothes. Dont buy!

laurenh71
4/19/17

I bought 4 crochet coverups and Im so sad how horrible the quality is. The items fresh out of the bag smell like terrible factory and chemicals. I order online quite a bit so Im no stranger to what it's like but this is bad.
I tried to return the coverups but they don't take any "swimwear" as returns... I wouldn't have ordered so many if I knew that.
Advice, STAY AWAY.

danar47
4/18/17

I bought a white dress for my college graduation. When I received it, the material was see through and the proportions of the fabric pieces were off. So I had to pay my own shipping to return it. Received store credit. Used that credit to buy a different dress. This dress was in no way worth $20. I could have made this piece of crap for less than $5. It wasn't even fully assembled. I called to try and get my money back. No luck. If I were you, I would take your hard earned money else where.

anahyr
4/14/17

Was going to order but show that it had more negative reviews than positive one. And all reviews deal with bad customer service. Sorry won't take my chances. I like to see reviews before purchase. Wasn't satisfied with what I saw.

ashleyw117
4/13/17

I ordered 300 $ worth of items ! My items were in processing mode for five business days!! I even called and paid more for express shipping ! Still didn't get shipped out until 5 extra business days ! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

rowlandm18
4/13/17

Okay, I just got an email from the company today (4-17-17) that they will credit my account an additional $10 to help defray shipping costs related to my inquiry as to why I have to pay shipping costs twice (in other words, they did not ship my entire order and did give me store credit for what was missing from my order - my point was that if I spent that store credit, I would then have to pay shipping on the replacement order, when I had already paid shipping on the product that never arrived). So, at the end of the (long) day, I would have to say that they did what they could to make things right. Mind you, it was about 10 days of back and forth emails, at at one point I did threaten to contact their CEO directly (which I have done in the past with other companies), but, in all fairness, I feel compelled to update my rating to reflect the effort that they put out to make things right. Of course, it really never should have escalated to this point. Life is too short for this. Hope this helps.

Tip for consumers: If you experience a problem, stay the course. Do not let up if you feel that your are right.

annl77
4/6/17

Claim Free shipping with $50 or more, but has to pay $17 shipping fee, that equal 5X Times regular shipping fee for Amazons or other online shipping and takes more than a week to received. $17 equal EXPRESS SHIPPING for a next day... This system need to upgrade to better service. Horrible online shipping, items quality are deadly cheap, made in CHINA

Helpful answer

Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....

By JOHAN B. on 3/30/12
Helpful answer

I would never buy from them again. Total rip off. It's over a year now and I'm still waiting for my order

By Agnes O. on 5/29/16
Helpful answer

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c. on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y. on 6/3/15
Helpful answer

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V. on 9/11/15
Helpful answer

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Hi Shanice, Thank you for contacting AMiclubwear.com. Yes, our shoes are true to size. Please feel free to reach out to us with any other questions. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Helpful answer

Complete con!!!! Do not order from these people!!! You will be seriously out of pocket!!

By Nuala b. on 1/14/16
Helpful answer

They did the same thing to me. They sent me items I did not order and They took my money. They know that they don't have it in stock so they send you a bunch of crap so that they can keep your money.

By Briana b. on 12/11/15
Helpful answer

I've honestly never seen a discount on that site that goes above 55%. It usually is from 40-50%. I honestly doubt they would offer a higher discount than that

By Terri B. on 11/23/15
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

21 Photos for AMIClubwear