Review of AMIClubwear

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

laurenh71
4/19/17

I bought 4 crochet coverups and Im so sad how horrible the quality is. The items fresh out of the bag smell like terrible factory and chemicals. I order online quite a bit so Im no stranger to what it's like but this is bad.
I tried to return the coverups but they don't take any "swimwear" as returns... I wouldn't have ordered so many if I knew that.
Advice, STAY AWAY.

danar47
4/18/17

I bought a white dress for my college graduation. When I received it, the material was see through and the proportions of the fabric pieces were off. So I had to pay my own shipping to return it. Received store credit. Used that credit to buy a different dress. This dress was in no way worth $20. I could have made this piece of crap for less than $5. It wasn't even fully assembled. I called to try and get my money back. No luck. If I were you, I would take your hard earned money else where.

anahyr
4/14/17

Was going to order but show that it had more negative reviews than positive one. And all reviews deal with bad customer service. Sorry won't take my chances. I like to see reviews before purchase. Wasn't satisfied with what I saw.

ashleyw117
4/13/17

I ordered 300 $ worth of items ! My items were in processing mode for five business days!! I even called and paid more for express shipping ! Still didn't get shipped out until 5 extra business days ! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

rowlandm18
4/13/17

Okay, I just got an email from the company today (4-17-17) that they will credit my account an additional $10 to help defray shipping costs related to my inquiry as to why I have to pay shipping costs twice (in other words, they did not ship my entire order and did give me store credit for what was missing from my order - my point was that if I spent that store credit, I would then have to pay shipping on the replacement order, when I had already paid shipping on the product that never arrived). So, at the end of the (long) day, I would have to say that they did what they could to make things right. Mind you, it was about 10 days of back and forth emails, at at one point I did threaten to contact their CEO directly (which I have done in the past with other companies), but, in all fairness, I feel compelled to update my rating to reflect the effort that they put out to make things right. Of course, it really never should have escalated to this point. Life is too short for this. Hope this helps.

Tip for consumers: If you experience a problem, stay the course. Do not let up if you feel that your are right.

annl77
4/6/17

Claim Free shipping with $50 or more, but has to pay $17 shipping fee, that equal 5X Times regular shipping fee for Amazons or other online shipping and takes more than a week to received. $17 equal EXPRESS SHIPPING for a next day... This system need to upgrade to better service. Horrible online shipping, items quality are deadly cheap, made in CHINA

meaghanr2
4/5/17

Wow I really wish I had come on here and read the reviews before purchasing bathing suits from this site. It looks like a ton of people have had the same experience I did! I ordered FIVE bathing suits from them for a vacation. I paid almost $50 USD for shipping to Canada which was brutal to begin with. Then exchange and duty on the purchase price. The swimsuits arrived and they were garbage. Cheap, unlined and see-through. They also didn't fit. I'm 5'5, 130 lbs and according to my measurements on the size chart would be on the small end of a Medium. The size M suits were so tiny like an XS! The first response to my email gave me a bit of hope so I spent time sending a detailed email with pictures of the bathing suits, my measurements compared to their size charts, etc. and was basically just told the size charts can't be expected to be exact and the swimwear is final sale due to sanitary reasons, not even an option for a store credit! Each email response took like a week. Seriously these bikinis aren't even worth the $22 each I paid so they could easily just eat the cost, refund them and throw them away (which is what I'll be doing anyway) to keep a customer. Seriously...you've been warned!!

ashleeg4
4/4/17

Do not shop at amiclubwear they have the worst customer service on the planet. I had purchased 2 swimwear garments and they arrived to small and did not fit the size guide as well as had defects which include one having a hole in it and the other having a latch broken. AMIClubwear.com refused to grant me a refund and had kept stating how they do not accept returns. When I had every right to a refund 1 due to federal law items did not meet their sales contract and 2 items were defective. This is the most horrible customer service I had ever recieved In my life and all they wanted to do was keep telling me that for sanitary purposes they could not except a return even though I had every right for a refund due to the conditions of the items. Please heed my warning and do not shop there. They do not care about customer satisfaction they didn't even want to come up with an alternative solution.. absolutely disgraceful and horrible service towards a customer who had ever right to a refund which they just kept ignoring. Never again amiclubwear.com

shawndeea
3/30/17

I ordered several pair of boots one pair they sent me the wrong color another pair was on backorder tried calling customer service but can never reach a live person its always the same recording finally went back and forth thru email saying they would refund my card back for the backorder and that they would send me a return package to return the wrong color of boot, Im still waiting on a refund after 3 months. Very terrible customer service!!! Be careful when ordering because chances are if its wrong they wont do anything about it!!!!!

aliciaa32
3/29/17

Amiclubwear.com was my Goto site. I spent $260 on attire for my vacation. Checked my mail box it was a very small package obviously not all of my items where in there. I opened it and it was a dress that couldn't have even cost $20. I contacted the company. We email a few times and they stopped responding. Seems like some type of con in going on. I will never order from this place again. Guest recovery sucks.

tashaq
3/23/17

Don`t get me wrong, I am pretty tolerant for poor customer service out there and exchanges/returns taking weeks upon weeks but the "service" i received at AMIClubwear pretty much takes the cake...

Ordered a bunch of bathing suits (as per their size charts) before a vacation months and months ago... long story short not only were the sizes wrong, i couldnt even get them on!!! I am 5`7`140Lbs, pretty much your average sized woman for my height... NOTHING fit, and to top it off, one top didnt even open to put on.. it was one of those, "pull over" type deals...but nothing was able to be pulled over.

SO I have emailed them sooo many times. they have received all the items back, with the exchange rate I am out a pretty penny thats for sure.. so you can imagine how im PISSED at this point that they are now jerking me around telling me in emails over and over the items are non refundable, they do not accept them back, the items wont even be accepted without a return number on them, bla bla bla..
well needless to say, they did accept the package (thank you Postal Tracking) and it has now been another couple months and they tell me that because i didnt have the number on the package, it will take longer for them to get to it, but when it is processed they will notify me..... great, right??! WRONG

SO I finally follow up woth them again about this return and refund and they send me : "As the items were returned without being Authorized the package will be abandoned and refused

if you would like to receive this package back you must pay $44.80 to retrieve the package

if you do not want to pay to retrieve this package the package will be abandoned and no credit will be issued

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us back."

LIKE F*?K am i going to pay another $50 to have them SHIPPED back to me when They are unusable !!!

moral of this story - dont buy from them. period. im still going to fight them. its alot of money they stole from me, and im fully prepared to take legal action against them (this goes back to the whole "you dont know who your dealing with" kinda thing) luckilly for me, i actually work in the legal field and know all my rights AND have connections to deal with crooks like them!

anyways - hope you find this review helpful. good luck finding what your shopping for, anywhere but there!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! - you have been forewarned

jessicar138
3/21/17

Bought 2 swimsuits and when I finally received them they were all wrong. They were missing parts. It's just a hassle returning them. I won't recommend anyone purchasing products from this website. This was my first and last. Worst experience ever.

lornas12
3/15/17

I wish I could give this place a -5 stars. So many issues from delayed shipping, long waits on hold just to be disconnected, poor customer service, worst service from the manager, Carmen, lying about their return & refund policy, the 25% charge for restocking and a week delay in receiving my refund.

lizd27
3/15/17

I order some bathing suits and order them on a small size since I'm a small petite which I weight 106 and I'm 5'2 .. I just receive them and there extra small does not fit me can't even pull them up dice I got them in a one piece I don't understand why they made too small only and 12 year can fit them I very disappointed and mad because they are final sale and they did not mention that they were gonna be extra small for a girl that weight at least 90 pounds or less can wear them

meaganb9
3/13/17

I placed my order on 3/8/2017 and received it 3/13/2017 so shipment or lack of it was not an issue. I didn't look up reviews before my purchase and once I did, I prayed I had not been scammed. Unfortunately, the clothes I received were not only smaller than their sizing chart displays, but also of a lower quality than I expected. I will not be purchasing from this company again as one of the items I bought was entirely too small and I cannot even wear them. 4/5 items fit "properly" meaning I can find some way to make them work but there was no hope for saving the shorts I ordered. Highly disappointed, but glad I only paid 50% of the total cost due to a 50% off day.

laurens183
3/13/17

They are RUDE over my money and it's there fault I just want my money back and they need a 24 hr line u order and can't talk to nobody till money that sucked

lizzl2
3/6/17

I have ordered several times from this site and I get exactly what I ordered they ship fast.. overall happy customer

kasiaz5
3/4/17

I never really write reviews unless something is really good or really bad. This store is the worst. I ordered stuff December 12 th. My order was shipped the 25th. Out of 15 items received 5, the rest was back ordered( never got any message about back ordered items) Contacted customer service on the phone - nobody ever answers it , you wait for 30 min on hold then they hang up. so i wrote an email. They apologized for not contacting me, and let me know that items that i ordered were discontinued by manufacturer. And they will refund my money but refund reqest takes up to 30 business days and refund itself may take up to 10 days. Do you believe how ridiculous that is. Wait for my money back 40 business for items that i never received. That is my second purchase with them, first time they send me shoes with broken strap never responded tomy emails...Never will shop there again.

landal
3/3/17

I wish I had checked the reviews. I recently ordered something and the quality was poor and did not fit as stated. I received and RMA # as instructed and return the order and it has been delivered for more than their allotted 10-15 days and no one will now respond to any emails that I send. They will not answer the phone. You stay on hold for over 30 minutes then a recording comes on and say due to high call volume you will be disconnected!!! Sucks!!! Will never order again if I get the store credit they promised since they do no do refunds!!!!!!!!

daniellew45
3/2/17

You get what you pay for!! Very cheap material on ALL items. No cash refunds only store credit. You have to pay for shipping and returns. Just not worth the money or headache. They won't be in business much longer.

blairs23
3/1/17

Just an update to my original review. After two months, I finally received a partial refund for the items that I ordered. AMI however DID NOT refund me the money I paid for the freight for the item that THEY sent me THAT WAS WRONG!!! I guess AMI just expects me to eat the cost of the freight even though it was their screw up in the first place!!! AGAIN, if you want to get screwed, ignore all the negative reviews of AMI CLUBWEAR and place an order!!!

I ordered two swimsuits online from AMI and they were both in stock. 10 days later I finally received shipping confirmation and they advised me that one of the swimsuits was backordered. They second suit arrived a week later and it was not what I ordered. I contacted the company and they said just keep the one that they shipped in error and asked if I wanted a store credit. When I told them no, I wanted a full refund, their tune suddenly changed. They advised me that even though they screwed up the order, I would have to ship back the item, AT MY EXPENSE, in order to get a full credit! Even though I used Paypal, I was not protected. The companys name is DESE Enterprises and if you look at the complaints on the BBB they are famous for ripping off their customers this way. They have a F rating with the BBB.

aajj
2/22/17

So I ordered a pair of booties 10 days ago and my order has been "on hold" since Monday last week. I emailed their customer service dept and was told that my order will be shipped within 3-4 business days of placing the order. WRONG. My order still has not shipped and my husband is beyond pissed. WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN!!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER SHOP HERE!!!! SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ELSEWHERE!!!!

steffys2
2/16/17

They will not refund you after receiving 2 horrible outfits. The material was that of a cheap cloth napkin and was so short that it would probably fit a little girl. I am so upset. Their customer service was awful. The company does not care how you feel about the products. I lost $60 on total GARBAGE!! NEVER SHOP THERE they are a scam!!!!

tyr575
2/15/17

This company is horrible and I'll never do business with them again! I ordered some shoes on 12/14/2016 and when they arrived they were the wrong shoes! I called their customer service number and held 20 minutes to be told no one could take my call and hung up on! Finally I emailed them and got a response back 3 days later so I send the shoes back waited 6 days for them to receive them then another 5 days for them to check them in to be offered a store credit I told them I didn't want a credit just the correct shoes. They ship me the wrong shoes again! I had to go through the return process again! Only to be told the original shoes I ordered was no longer available! Fast forward to today 2/15/2017 I still have no shoes I've sent back the second incorrect order in January and I've still haven't been refunded my money!

ashleyb183
2/14/17

The company sent me three defective items I paid for the shipping to receive and send items back and all I got was store credit for the 3 items. I was burnt out of 30$ for the shipping #! Never again will i shop with them !!!

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question