Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

tyquand
8/18/17

Fantastic experience with this website would use again. Ordered a dress which was heavily reduced in the sales. Easy ordering process. Emails confirming purchase received and item delivered within couple of working days and extremely well packaged. Top quality customer service. Got exactly what I wanted at a good price. Not a fan of their delivery company but did get my coat on the day they said. I had no problems at all. I am very happy with my purchase.Will defiantly be recommending to friends and family and I will defiantly be shopping with confidence.Thank you for making me happy with your excellent service .

miguelk12
8/18/17

The service was prompt, the packaging great in that there wasn't too much of it but enough to ensure that the product was well protected and not too creased on arrival. I received an email to let me know that the product had been dispatched and in good time so I could arrange to be in for the delivery. Item arrived a couple of days after ordering, exactly as described, no issues at all. Really good service and the product is exactly as I viewed it on website. Had no problems with the website, delivery was fantastic too. Very happy to purchase from amiclubwear. I would have no hesitation shopping here again. Highly recommend.

raphaelf13
8/18/17

I recently purchased Navy Floral Print Long Sleeve Maxi Two Piece Outfit. I found their Site easy to use. The Products arrived on Time. Product was much cheaper than anywhere else. Very fast delivery, good communication. Thank you for such a speedy service. Satisfied with my order. Really pleased. I was amazed at the variety and quality of items for sale. I would have no Hesitation in purchasing other Products from amiclubwear. Will definitely be using again. Thank you! Fantastic will recommend it to anyone.

everettn2
8/18/17

My experience was lovely. I got exactly what I ordered. The service was quick and efficient. Have ordered two separate items of clothing from amiclubwear on two separate occasions both items delivered within couple of days, super-fast shipping service with consistency, securely packaged items with minimal packaging. They were professional, attentive, supportive and very customer focused.My experience with amiclubwear was great. I am very happy withe the service i recieved from Amiclubwear. Great experience shopping online with this company. Highly recommended online experience.

britneyd2
8/18/17

Easy to use great choice of clothing. Customer service was great and offered the best products at a good price. Bought gorgeous party dress from this site. Great price and great service. Item in perfect condition and came next few day and I was communicated with at every possible opportunity. Brilliant deals emailed to you. Found some great offers. Excellent range of clothing and efficient delivery service and customer service side surprisingly good. Love my Forever Unique dresses. Awesome all over. Good reliable company. Will be buying again in the future. Would recommend without hesitation.

sheldonn6
8/18/17

Everything from start to finish was fast, accurate, cost effective and exactly as I wanted. I am very happy about my buy from amiclubwear. Quality product arrived quick with no problems. Delivered earlier than expected and care had gone into the packaging. As always, everything came on time and without problems. They are quick to deal with customer issues. Amiclubwear is definitly my favorite store. 5 stars keep up the good work Amiclubwear. It was great and professional service. Really happy with the whole process. Will definitely shop at amiclubwear again. Would definitely recommend!

valerieb68
8/18/17

The website was easy to use and my purchases were delivered promptly. I managed to order a beautiful Blue Grey Denim Accent Pleated Sleeveless Zipper Detail Casual Dress that had seemed impossible to find elsewhere. The scarf was despatched very quickly and arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. This was my first purchase from amiclubwear and I have been very impressed with the firm. My order arrived in the time I was told and was in perfect condition. Excellent customer service. Excellent and prompt service. Hassle free shopping experience. Great service provided. Will definitely be using them again and would recommend.

koryb9
8/18/17

Brilliant communication & updates. Product arrived in perfect condition beautifully gift wrapped. From online to delivery very smooth transaction, they keep you updated about your order including tracking. Buy with confidence. Bought a Ochre Floral Print Off The Shoulder Casual Two Piece Dress top on line after much research. Repertoire had the exact item, right size and right price less than elsewhere. I was delighted with the top when it arrived and dispatch was also quick too. I will definitely check on their site when looking again. Thank you. amiclubwear. I absolutely love this site and would highly recommend using it.

axelc19
8/18/17

Love this company,know it well, however even better when dispatched swiftly and professionally. This was my first shopping experience with this company. The customer service was second to none. Well done! I am delighted with my purchase. Thank you for a beautiful dress and a seamless ordering experience. Product great, prompt service and shirts arrived very neatly folded and wrapped with care. Very Fast delivery. Absolutely no problems at all. Excellent all round. Now I am extremely happy and would buy from this company again.

Thank you For your fantastic service. Highly recommended services.

karld16
8/18/17

One of the best website, easy to use would 100 percent recommend item delivered quickly. Simple to use and fast delivery, very impressive. First time I've used the company and I'm a verry happy,very pleased with the service I received, very neatly wrapped and packed and fast delivery will definitely be using again. Purchased a Dusty Rose Plunging Lace Up Sleeveless Party Dress from these guys, item arrived within 5 days and is a genuine item but at a much lower price than anywhere else. Very happy customer in the end! I would absolutely use these guys again. Highly recommended company.

kathleenw42
8/18/17

Shoes don't run true to size. I purchase a half size up and I still had problems with the fit. I wanted to return shoes they only allow for store credit. If I were you I would seek another company to purchase shoes from they also didn't offer a return you have to pay to send them back for store credit. I rate the shoes at a 1 out of 5 stars only cause I couldn't rate it at a 0

breth16
8/18/17

Awesome Company. I purchased a Black Ribbed Hoodie High Waist Two Piece Outfit from amiclubwear. Excellent company,great response after contacting customer services. Customer support service' was always happy to assist me on every matter and they always respond to you via email within hours. Dress arrived promptly, nicely wrapped and well presented. Extremely fast delivery. Efficient and trustworthy shopping. I am one well pleased customer and would not hesitate to purchase from amiclubwear.

Will definitely recommend Repertoire to friends and family.

charlotteb64
8/18/17

I am very pleased with the overall service of amiclubwear,the site is easily navigated with detailed descriptions of each item. payment was straightforward and delivery was prompt and well packaged. Very friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and professional staff. The jewel was delivered on time and is really beautiful and in high quality. Amiclubwear keeps you closely informed about the progress in manufacturing your jewel from start to finish and that is good service. Very responsive to E-mails and phone calls also.Great rings! I feel very happy about my purchase! I will be recommending amiclubwear to family and friends.

owenw19
8/18/17

Really top class service from amiclubwear, quality product delivered promptly. You feel as if you are dealing with a professional outfit on top of their game. Really great shopping site. The products are in perfect conditions, the sizes were correct. Everything from the shopping experience on the website through to the delivery of my item was very easy. My item was extremely well packaged and customer services emails informative. This was my third purchase from amiclubwear and I will certainly use them again. If you're searching for an item of clothing you could find it on amiclubwear. Thank you all at amiclubwear I am extremely pleased with your service. Wiil shop again. Highly recommend.

tristonw
8/18/17

I have purchased many items from amiclubwear and have always found the website easy and quick to use with items being delivered between couple of days. Hassle free shopping! I am very happy with my purchase on amiclubwear, just because fast delivery, very good prices and good information. Thank you guys for your great service. Very nice feeling material on clothes very stylish. Great polite staff very helpful fast delivery would use again without a doubt. Keep up the good working. Very happy with item and with the service! Highly recommend Amiclubwear.

tym132
8/18/17

A pleasure buying from this company,great service an great prices. Very pleased with the quality of the goods,exactly what I wanted. I was very happy with the service offered by amiclubwear. I ordered a dress and was kept informed of dispatch and delivery times right up until it arrived within the estimated delivery time of 7 days. Excellent service competitive price and good arrived on time will use them again. Order came as described, on time with no problems!! They are kind enough to answer my international question quickly. Thank you for a great service. Great company. Great service. Definitely up there with the best. And will definitely use them again.

hunterp14
8/18/17

Awesome service and very quick with delivery is the best online store. A great variety of choices, very accurate description of product and simplicity itself buying process. Excellent web site, very fast delivery and packaging. Ordered a "White Lace Quarter Sleeves Razor Cut Knee Length Bodycon Party Dress" which arrived in 7 days, well wrapped with no issues. The goods I had purchased were delivered on time and safely. The parcel had clear return instruction if needed. I just want to say the quality of clothing is the best as well as the delivery could not fault the service end of! Thank you for your superb service.I am looking forward to buying from Amiclubwear again in the near future. Would highly recommend.

destineym1
8/18/17

Excellent selection of items at a very competitive price, fast hassle free delivery. All in all a good well run company with some fantastic offers. A must website for any clothes lover. The dress ordered is very beautiful. The customer service was fantastic, all my questions were answered quickly and clearly and as promised the dress I ordered was quick to arrive. The delivery was very fast less than 1 week. The clothing was very affordable, beautiful and easy to wear. I'm very happy with my purchase. Customer service was incredibly helpful. I love them i am really satisfied and i will order more dress.Would definitely recommend and use again.

julienb18
8/17/17

I enjoy shopping online with amiclubwear. Bought an Olive Razor Cut Distressed Short Sleeve Two Piece Outfit that was beautiful. Item is excellent and well packaged. Delivery was extremely fast. Quality original item at a decent price. Service on the telephone was extremely polite and helpful. Great experience items arrived before time no problems. First class experience. Online shopping made very easy. Probably the best online shopping store. I feel very happy about my purchase!

I will definitely being using amiclubwear again in the future and highly recommend this company.

jg124
8/16/17

I order 4 bathing suits all of them worth more than $100. When the package arrive es only one bathing suit came and it was the wrong size. I called them up and it was very difficult to get thru them. When I finally got in touch with them I spoke to Ashley and she said and kept on repeating that my order was shipped with the correct weight. Can someone explain me how a bathing suit can weight more than 2 pounds an that was all the kept on saying.
Carmen the supervisor called and once again she kept on saying that the inverntory was right and that the weight was right and that they can't do nothing about it.

This website is a ripoff they will rip you off, they will mail you the wrong item, or they only mail you one and weight it for 4 items and say that your order was shipped.

Stay away from this site! They will rip you off!!!

bernadettep8
8/16/17

Very happy with my purchase. Got the shoes and they are really good quality. I am glad I found your website. The company was excellent to deal with. Kept me up to date with e-mails at every stage and very quick delivery. All arrived really quickly, fit well, for less than full price, and I'm delighted with my purchase. Great service, great product. Excellent service and very helpful staff who dealt with my order promptly. No problems efficient service correct size. Absolutely happy. Will definitely use this company again in the future.

charityl6
8/16/17

I have ordered with amiclubwear 3 or 4 times now and I can't fault them, deliveries always turn up on time in most instances they are early which is great and always as described. I purchased a stunning Taupe Crushed Velvet Lace Up Sleeveless Bodycon Party Dress. Awesome product. Delivery was tremendous and my product well protected. Product received exactly as presented online and delivered quickly - no problem recommending 1st class service. Prices very competitive and all items exactly as described. All in all I'm very happy with the service I get.

I would definitely use amiclubwear again.

wesleyv12
8/16/17

It's a very good shopping experience. Easy website to navigate, ordering was simple, shipping was fast and the item was perfect. Great service! My queries were answered very quickly and my order arrived In good time. The product was of high quality and I really enjoyed wearing it and received many compliments. My transaction was very easy and I had 2 emails keeping me upto date with when my items would arrive. Excellent description quality product prompt dispatch and packaging exceptional tracking of product arrival and follow up will definitely recommend them and definitely use them again.

angelinar6
8/16/17

A superb shopping experience from start to finish. Great discount compared to other websites. Bought two items on this site. Excellent information about purchases and expected arrival. Excellent service, very fast delivery and great communication. Arrived very well packaged too. Easy payment and helpful information. Order process was quick and easy. Happy with my purchase. Reasonable price, fast delivery and good communication. Clothes are exactly as described and will definitely order from them again.

I am absolutely delighted with the service and product from this great company. Would highly recommend.

vanessab81
8/16/17

I usually purchase online because they have more variety and selection. you're looking for good clothes as you heard from everyone and their mamas, come here for them! Very stretchy and good quality. The staff was great. They were so helpful in getting the sizes I needed. They show you where the type of dress you want are. They explain they difference in the dress so your clear about what exactly it is you want. Everything is very well organized. My clothes fit good . Thank you! My shipping was super quick and I appreciate that also! I will definitely be coming back just to experience that excellent customer service.

I would recommend to anybody.

Helpful answer

Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....

By JOHAN B. on 3/30/12
Helpful answer

I would never buy from them again. Total rip off. It's over a year now and I'm still waiting for my order

By Agnes O. on 5/29/16
Helpful answer

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c. on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y. on 6/3/15
Helpful answer

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V. on 9/11/15
Helpful answer

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Hi Britah, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. May you please e-mail our support team at support@amiclubwear.com. We would be more than happy to assist you with changing your password. We do not want to include any personal information here. Thank you and looking forward to your e-mail. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] 4 days, 1 hour ago
Helpful answer

Hi Fathima, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. Our processing time is within 48 business hours and transit time will take 2-5 days depending on your location. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] 1 week, 1 day ago
Helpful answer

Hi Jeannice, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. 85% off our merchandise are from the USA. Please feel free to reach out to us with any other questions. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Helpful answer

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. If you are interested in women's apparels. Simply visit our website AMIclubwear.com. We've been in business for 10 year. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] on 7/14/17
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

22 Photos for AMIClubwear