US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

steffys2
2/16/17

They will not refund you after receiving 2 horrible outfits. The material was that of a cheap cloth napkin and was so short that it would probably fit a little girl. I am so upset. Their customer service was awful. The company does not care how you feel about the products. I lost $60 on total GARBAGE!! NEVER SHOP THERE they are a scam!!!!

tyr575
2/15/17

This company is horrible and I'll never do business with them again! I ordered some shoes on 12/14/2016 and when they arrived they were the wrong shoes! I called their customer service number and held 20 minutes to be told no one could take my call and hung up on! Finally I emailed them and got a response back 3 days later so I send the shoes back waited 6 days for them to receive them then another 5 days for them to check them in to be offered a store credit I told them I didn't want a credit just the correct shoes. They ship me the wrong shoes again! I had to go through the return process again! Only to be told the original shoes I ordered was no longer available! Fast forward to today 2/15/2017 I still have no shoes I've sent back the second incorrect order in January and I've still haven't been refunded my money!

ashleyb183
2/14/17

The company sent me three defective items I paid for the shipping to receive and send items back and all I got was store credit for the 3 items. I was burnt out of 30$ for the shipping #! Never again will i shop with them !!!

amandag93
2/10/17

I had purchased boots from this site and I received them in less than a week , it wasnt cheap or in bad conditions it was excatly like the photo and I was surprised cause I expected to get scammed since they had lots of sale and it was almost too good to believe but they came out to be really pretty excatly the material and style . I was satisfied I don't know why there's such bad reviews when I honestly didn't have a bad experience.

rb102
2/7/17

Here's how it works... they show pics and clothing that get you to order. When you get it and realize it's crap, doesn't fit or look ANYTHING like it does on the website, and send it back, they give you an in store refund keeping 1/3 of what you paid them. Of course, once you see its junk and doesn't fit, you won't buy anything else from them rendering your in-store credit their money. So, you just sent them $100 for nothing! No money back, no clothes. SCAM in the highest since of the word!

aprilh47
2/2/17

I placed a order, great price shoes but the package was never received, I never received any tracking information prior to the delivery I contacted them right away to inform them that the package had not been received and they stated they were starting an investigation, long story short 3 weeks later UPS supposedly denied the claim and AMI keeps telling me to contact UPS but UPS says the shipper needs to file the claim, so I place a replacement order for the shoes and still no help with the initial missing order, no reference or claim numbers just telling me to contact UPS smh. I regret spending any more money with such a careless company, never again, I'd rather spend more and be treated as a valuable consumer. After seeing some of these reviews I'm nervous of what I'll receive "if" I receive anything at all. Cheap shoes=cheap service I guess. If I could give this company a negative rating I definitely would but amazingly I am not alone..

priscellac
2/1/17

I find it difficult to understand where so many customers went wrong with AMI... are these negative customer reviews legitimate. My experiences have only been positive so I am mystified by what I have read.
The text to my husband when I opened the Skull Butterfly Steampunk Boots was "you should see these FRIGGIN CUTEST BOOTS EVER!!". I bought another pair Triple Strap Buckle Accent Combat Boots and I am putting them on for work now.
I could not be happier about selections. Both pairs are as seen on site and are exactly what I expected, plus some.
There are other three pairs still on there way as well (from another transaction w/AMI). So as far as shipping that has been a positive experience as well. I have not purchased any clothes but if I did, i can only see myself wearing it for my husband in the bedroom/house. I would not be parading it in public. I don't think the clothing is appropriate for out in public in my opinion.
I am very ecstatic with my purchases. Thank you AMI. I am glad I stumbled across your site.

Tip for consumers: If you want Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus quality then you need to shop at those stores. The quality here is what you pay for and you could never get such a great deal eslewhere. I don't wear my shoes hard and I am positive they will last a good 5 years here in rainy Seattle.

jr229
1/20/17

It took over a month to receive my shipment. The first shipment got "lost" in the mail and then was miraculously found 3 weeks later. When I finally received a shipment one of my dresses was stained so I had to return it. It took 3 more weeks to be issued "store credit" and the credit was significantly less money than I paid. This company is a scam! Utterly disappointed and will not shop with them EVER again.

sequoyaht
1/20/17

I placed a order on November 25, 2017. All of my items caked except one. I've tried calling and emailing and NO response. When someone did respond she said I will receive a refund within 5-10 days. Here it is January 20, 2017 and I just received a refund. Ask for compensation and the refused me any. I WILL NEVER order from them again. They customer service team is horrible. I have been a loyal customer for years but I am done with them.

yasmendam
1/16/17

My order always come in a week... all my shoes fit perfectly... the right colors as seen on the cite................................................

fernandaa3
1/2/17

This company is disgusting!!!! They don't pick up the phone and they cant email people back. I will make sure to get the word out that they are horrible

aw181
12/29/16

placed an order for shoes and a dress for my birthday party ...
I got the shoes but they sent the wrong color
Never recieve the dress
I tried phoning customer service no luck just a long wait and no answer .
Finally got throygh via emails just to be told i want b refunded my money but a store credit was granted for 17.99
I was charged 30 plus dollars for the dress
Since then i been emailing Jacqueline to resolve my issue and she has been ignoring my email.

yannisj
12/28/16

We ordered a pair of boots on 14th of November. They arrived in Germany in December but USPS never delivered them to us. As we were able to track the package we found out that there has been a mistake and USPS mentioned that we asked the package to be help and not delivered (which was not true). We contacted immediately USPS and they told us that only Amiclubwear would be able to correct this mistake ,by "opening a re-investigation proccess".
As the parcel was still in Germany we contaced by email Amiclubwear ( on 3rd, 6th, 7th, 12th, 15th, 20th and 23rd of December !!! ) explaining them the situation and asking for help.
They did NOTHING at all.
Fiannly the package arrived back to them and now the informed us that we have 2 choices : either to pay again 61.95 U$ for transportation costs, or to issue us a voucher to purchase something else.
Conclusion: As obivously it can not be true that we asked for the package to be held by USPS ( and on the same and the coming days) begging Amiclubwear to find a solution for us to receive the package, it is obvious that something went wrong and it is not our fault. Ami had the chance to solve it and they did nothing.
We consider this as a totally unacceptable behaviour from Amiclubwear, so we ask them either to resend the package for free, or to refund the total ammount that we have paid on our credit card.
We will keep you all updated on the final decisions of Amiclubwear very soon

jene101
12/27/16

First of all, the shipping took forever. Secondly, I've never ordered from a place and have NONE of the items fit. I'm normally a size 6. I ordered a size bigger thinking everything would fit perfectly. Literally everything is too small. What a cheap sucky website.

katrinac18
12/22/16

I spent $215 on dresses from them. Ordered a size up in case they shrunk in the wash, that whole deal. Literally NONE of them fit, and I'm being told that they only take returns for store credit?! TALK ABOUT A SCAM. This company isn't worth it. Even if the dresses were the right size, they were made from crappy, cheap material that probably wouldn't last a few washes. Guess someone is having a great Christmas, because it's not even worth it to pay for the shipping to send them back! WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE, EVER.

patriciat66
12/22/16

I order from this site on 12/11/2016 and received confirmation tracking number and even checked my shipment date which changed 3 times and now the post off has a tracking message that never received the item which was schedule to be received on 12/16/2016 but was never shipped. Now that i'm trying to contact them via phone I'm just on hold listening to their horrible music. I knew there was a reason I never trusted to order from them and I WILL NEVER AGAIN!! Now 12/22/2016 still no package...First time test run and they have fail me....Very Displeased!!!

tanyag28
12/15/16

first of all, don't even waste your time with this company. i'm an avid online shopper, and i will tell you.. there are MUCH better places out there! horrible customer service, the worst return policy known to man, and did i mention horrible customer service? oh yeah, i did. doesn't hurt to mention that again as a lot of people have to deal with that. i wanted to return items and granted i was fully aware of their return policy... but it took me almost a MONTH just to get a return started! i asked them if i could just have a refund (because who wants to get store credit and then go back and get something and have to deal with that all over again?) and, they denied me. in this case, they should have just given me a refund for all of the headaches i was put through with this dumb company. now i'm going to have to order stuff off the store credit i am yet to receive and cross my fingers it works out... because i am literally PRAYING i don't have to deal with these people again! like i said before, save your time and money and shop elsewhere!!!

iraysaw
12/14/16

I should've read some of these reviews before. Ive been dealing with this company since 11/9/2016, when i requested a return merchandise number, that took about 3 emails before they responded with the RMA number.
I paid to return my items and even paid for tracking. My returned items were received to them on 11/22.
I have sent 6 emails since then and have yet to receive the store credit, in my last email i said just refund my money back.
Somebody responded on my 3rd email requesting my tracking number which i sent them in the 4th email.
I've tried calling and like a previous person posted...good luck with that because the machine hangs up on you saying their is a long waiting period.

Overall I would never order from this company again, better off ordering from aliexpress or something at least there customer service is a little better.
At this point I just want my money back, or store credit and waive the shipping fee. This is ridiculous already.

tameilar
12/10/16

Ordered 4 pair of boots. Received boots but completely wrong order(none of the boots were what I ordered or my size). Spoke with rep named Carmen, was told to send the boots back and once they saw that the shoes were moving my order would be processed and shipped out. Well it's been about two weeks, they've recieved the shoes that I sent back and I still haven't received my shoes or a refund. I've tried calling but I can never get through. I've sent an email which says could take up to 24-48hrs for a reply back, it's been about 3-4 days...NOTHING! This is very unprofessional and if I do not hear back from someone soon I will dispute the charges with my bank!!!

marcer
12/1/16

So I looked for days for a dress I am not a huge fan on buying clothes online but anyway I went ahead and bought from this store, to be 100% honest with everyone that will look at this its NOT WORTH IT. The material for the dresses is probably the cheapest they can buy, anyone who thinks otherwise probably has the worst taste in clothes EVER! I cried on what I received but to be honest they always have some type of promo so you buy dresses for like 15 dollars and think that you won, well no thats exactly what you get a dress or whatever it is that your buying for that cheap price.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE.
don't make the same mistake I did and regret it. PLUS YOU DONT GET YOUR MONEY BACK YOU GET STORE CREDIT and to be honest I won't even except that, they can keep my money and keep there tacky stuff.

magnusb
11/23/16

I ordered three items. Two of them arrived after about a month. The third one didn't arrive and after a few weeks they told me that the third item was out of stock and would not come back. They wanted to offer me store credit. I have asked for money back of course. They do not respont to mail and their support number is a joke. You are put on hold for 15 minutes, then simply told that there are too many callers at the moment, so you will be disconnected.

Several times, they have told me that the package has been sent from their premises, and after that it is my responsibility. I have repeatedly told them that the package has arrived, but one item was missing. They do not seem to be able to understand English.

I have now reported this fraudulent behavious to Mastercard and expect to get a refund through them soon.
AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!

jeffreyg41
11/23/16

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU NEED WHAT YOU ORDER ANYTIME SOON.

I'm not sure if this is a legitimate business or a scam. Over a week ago, I ordered a party dress for a Christmas party. Their website states shipping within 2 days, and I paid for upgraded shipping, expecting to receive by the end of the week. It has now been over a week and I still have NOT received my shipment.....furthermore, it still has NOT shipped!!!!!

I've placed 4 phone calls to the company, I've never gotten to a real person. I am placed on a 15 minute hold with overly loud on-hold music, then a voice comes onto the line stating that due to excessive phone calls, they are busy helping other callers and my call will be disconnected. Then the phone call disconnects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have emailed them several times, only received 2 responses, the rest have been ignored. Both have stated the same thing,Your order is currently being processed.
As your order contains special products through our Expanded Assortment Category, additional processing time will be required.
Your order will leave our warehouse once the special products are fulfilled.
We will send you an email notification with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

However, when I placed the order, it never referred to "expanded Assortment Category". Everything states that it will ship in 2 days. I'm now on day 9, still not shipped and they can't even tell me when it will ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly suggest you only order from this company if you don't need your clothes anytime soon, and don't ever expect to get an honest straight forward answer from them. They won't!!!!!!!!!

A very unhappy customer

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them

astridc
11/19/16

I placed an order and received the wrong items, email right away...no responds. I called and called...can't get in touch with customer service. I email again and called over and over again...finally get in touch with someone and get an RMA# for returning the wrong merchandise. I return everything and now am 1.5 month further with no way of getting in touch with them and no order received!! I am SO SO mad!! There should be something we can do against this!

wayned31
11/18/16

If you are ordering from outside of the US, don't bother!!!! On top of the shipping you have already paid you will have troubles clearing package at the boarder plus the fees to have it released are outrages. Then when you try to call support at Amiclubwear you will be on hold and eventually disconnect multiple times and never get through.
Advice stay away unless you enjoy frustration and a higher stress level.

pamelae16
11/7/16

I ordered an item that was charged to my credit card after four weeks of emailing them I was told they could not supply my item. I have been trying (Unsuccessfully) to get a credit for that item. I

30 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question