Review of AMIClubwear

City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com

alias15
10/18/17

Ordered a costume the 16th. The website DID NOT say when or how long the shipping will take. So how am i supposed to know if im wasting money on my Halloween costume? They handle packages in the US through UPS but UPS.com can't even find my tracking number. And to top it off the customer support line hung up on me. I thought this would be a good site to buy clothes off of, they have some cute stuff. NEVER AGAIN so disappointed....

Tip for consumers: dont waste your time

laishao
10/18/17

My first time using AMIClubwear and I will not ever be using them again. My boyfriend decided to spoil me and spent over $200 on the items he got me and we haven't even received so much as a confirmation email, but they can keep blowing up my inbox with "great deals". Not only that, but i have no way of accessing my account because it never sent me a confirmation for that as well. So now we're just playing a game of chance and out of $200 with nothing to show for it. I am truly beyond pissed that companies like this one are even allowed to operate.

phuongh5
10/17/17

First time used and would recommend. Item received exactly as described, in original box, unmarked and very well packaged, to ensure the box wasn't damaged. Item as described, delivered promptly, with good communications. I contacted amiclubwear by mail regarding a query about one of their items. The answer took minutes. I got my order through straight away and delivered at my front door just a few days. Item carefully packed. Just exceptional. Very fast service,excellent product! would definitely use again.

alaf2
10/17/17

Great service! I purchased a Red Sequin Detail Long Sleeve Knit Sweater Dress. My all queries were answered very quickly and my order arrived In good time. Well packaged and great quality as always. I really enjoyed wearing it and received many compliments. Good quality clothes worth the price. All in all I'm very happy with the service i get. Shopping now online is perfect for me. Very happy customer! Would definitely use Amiclubwear again without hesitation.

emae3
10/17/17

A superb shopping experience from start to finish. Was despatched in days with regular emails informing me of its status. Arrived very well packaged too. Good website, easy to get around and plenty of choice. Brilliant product perfect fit and fast delivery. All in all perfect. They where very helpful. Clothes are top designers. All product are great prices and great variety of Items. Order process was quick and easy. I loved the quality of the products I appreciate it a lot. Would definitely recommend.

kristinb60
10/17/17

clothing is made of a very cheap quality and my order had a very strong motor oil smell....now i just found out they do not offer refunds!!! If i have to, I will report this company as fraud.

briannaa13
10/17/17

I ordered from this company for the first time this past weekend. A few days have passed and I have not received an order confirmation number or any shipping information. They did hit my account with correct amount--still pending. Their customer service might as well be non existent. Their automated system hangs up on you after 15 mins of being on hold so I've spent over an hour waiting to talk to a representative after calling several times. I would like to know if I will be receiving my order. I do not recommend ordering from them.

mounam1
10/17/17

I placed my order on October the 13th did not receive a confirmation number...
called Numerous times No answers!!
this is my order number 112165596
please let me know if i will get my order by 10/25 if not i would like to cancel.

elizabethl109
10/16/17

I just received my dress nothing like the picture other item isnt even here and I needed it for a wedding it took them over a week to ship customer service will have you on hold than drop your call worst experience ever I know they website looks nice but its not worth your money and they dont ship out right away I place this order on October 6 still waiting on the other item to be delivered waste of time and money so upset right now

tyt20
10/12/17

I WANT A FULL REFUND AND RETURN SHIPPING for an item I did not order! THIS IS MY THIRD TIME TRYING TO CONTACT YOUR COMPANY ABOUT THIS ORDER AND GIVING MY MONEY BACK!

order # 112159062!

ciab1
10/4/17

First off, shipping is not quick. It is horrible. Second off, the clothing is cheap. I received my items already damaged. Straight out of the box. The customer service is unhelpful and almost nonexistent.

dianeh108
10/4/17

First time customer. I ordered a Halloween costume for an event in mid October. I was happy that I received discounts and it was fast shipping. When I received my package, it was the wrong item. I tried calling the company and could not reach anyone except the automated system where I was on hold. I decided to also send an email with photos of my order packing label, and what received. I received a response asap with a return label to ship back the product. I immediately packed up the item and shipped it back. Flash forward to now... I have been trying to reach out to them to find out the status, am I getting the item I ordered or will I receive a refund. It's been several days and have not received any response via email and I still can't reach any one via phone. So now I am out a costume and the money I paid for it....

bethp52
9/19/17

Cute items. Usually don't look like photos. Can get good prices and sale deals. Won't use them anymore. I wanted *2* pairs of shoes. Came to only $30.47. Awesome! SHIPPING WAS OVER $63! HOW IS THAT A DEAL!!!

jasminet28
9/14/17

It only took 2 days to get my shipping information after I placed my order using my Paypal account. I ordered some gold sandals, a swimsuit cover up, 2 pairs of sunglasses, a draped chain choker, and a sexy blue floral bodycon dress for a total of $70.74 which includes tax and shipping. It is estimated to be delivered on September according to UPS. I cannot wait to check out the quality of the items I purchased. I will be back to review them.

tracyc128
9/14/17

says free shipping over 50 but no applying at end order cancelled first time customer but want be ordering

destinys8
9/13/17

Purchased a swimsuit and it was horrible quality and it was see through. Will never shop here again.

shanag8
9/12/17

I ordered from this company for the first time. A week had passed and I had not received any shipping information or even an order confirmation. The only receipt I got was from PayPal. I contacted customer service via phone. I could not reach anyone. I would not suggest buying from this company.

maggieh29
9/9/17

I've ordered a couple times from this site and have not been disappointed yet. Shipping could be a little cheaper but I am overall a very happy customer. Sometimes shipping can be delayed due to holiday sales but they were very good about answering my questions and keeping me informed about my order status. Would definitely recommend and have!

alexandrias9
9/8/17

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY AT THIS COMPANY!!!! I ordered a bathing suit, a lingerie set and a robe on August 24th (it's now September 8th), for two weeks I had no shipping information, I couldn't get in contact with customer service and when I finally did it was via email and the would email me back AFTER business hours around 8-9PM. They will take your money and NOT send your order in a timely manner. I spent about $85 to only get two items and the others be on backorder. I've asked to cancel the order MULTIPLE times and to speak with a manger and I keep getting the run around. Not only does their customer service suck ass, but the bathing suit was super cheap. There were runs by the underwear part as if someone had worn it and there was NO tape or paper covering it to keep it clean. I WILL not be wearing ANY of these items. If you want nice, clean, inexpensive lingerie, FORGET AMICLUBWEAR and go to YANDY! They're awesome!

jenniferb328
8/25/17

I have been shopping here for a few years now. Generally, I've had a good experience, however, there are a few key things that continue to create frustration.

Positives:

Everything is very cute and generally of great quality! Even their own brand of shoes etc. are very well made and always look exactly as pictured.

They run some amazing sales, driven by coupon codes. At any given time it is not unusual to find a code for 55% off nearly everything on the site. If you sign up for their e-mails, you often will get codes for even more!

Once an order actually ships, it arrives pretty quickly.

Negatives:

Shipping is not cheap and, the only way to get free shipping is by spending a certain amount and then applying a coupon code. Generally this wouldn't be an issue except for the fact that doing so negates any large coupon code driven sales they are running (i.e. if you use a 55% off coupon code, and your cart is over $50 thus making you eligible for free shipping, you have to remove the 55% and thus probably are better off paying for shipping anyway).

Packaging can be a bit sketchy. I've had some cases where everything is packaged nicely into a cardboard box but, others where a box of shoes is put into a thin plastic mailing envelope, resulting in the box getting destroyed during shipping.

The timing to process and ship an order is extremely inconsistent. I've had orders that shipped the same/next day, and I've had orders that didn't ship until 6-7 days after they were placed.

Returns are processed relatively quickly but, you are responsible for return shipping. You also will not have original shipping charges refunded, nor do you have an option to get a refund to your form of payment. All returns are processed as a store credit only!

As the store sells multiple brands, sizes can be fairly inconsistent. A size 9 may be perfect in one shoe, but a size 10 needed just to get your foot into another.

sonjaj3
8/24/17

I had been waiting for my order to be delivered. Well I got it today and should have know.... You get what you pay for. I usually stick to what I know and going forward I will continue to stick with what I know. First let me tell you all this.... I am 5'2 and weigh 116 lbs so I thought it could not go wrong with the fit... Yes the clothing probably fit but when I took the 1st dress out of the rolled up ball of cheap plastic I should have know it was going down hill from there.... Well the peep shoulder sleeve literally fell off and onto the floor.... Then Lordy I dared to open this cheap gold dress and yes I said cheap not inexpensive..... The dress was with this... I don't know... It was some sort of thick cheap fabric that stretched..... Then I turned to the shoes.... They were not so bad in the style... But have you all heard the term "One wash wear?" Well I don't think I could stomach an evening in not one single shred of anything.... This is truly RATCHET CLUBWEAR..... I am too ashamed to ever tell anyone else about this experience. Did anyone see BAPS? Well the wardrobe in that movie was better and that was about as RACHET as you can get..... Almost to the point of laughing at myself for falling this far in the gutter.... I see why there are no refunds.... Only store credit..... I am sending this back and look to see if they have a TShirt that said I feel for the RACHET. Com online shopping FOOLPlease ladiesDO NOT humiliate yourself in public by wearing and looking a hot mess at the same time

Tip for consumers: Totally a cheap hot mess.... And yes that the sleeve by it that fell off.
Sonja in RVA

janj30
8/22/17

Just received shoes today (they are mules) and after walking from one end of house to the other--they tore out on the right side from the sole. I called and spoke to a girl by the name of Ashley, said she would have a supervisor call back. that was over an 1 hr and a half ago. Now I cant even get anyone to answer the phone. I would not recommend buying anything from them!! Better to pay a little more and not have them fall apart!!!!!!!!!!!

crystall65
8/21/17
• Updated review

To AMICLUB WEAR ...... My order number is 112120296, as a new customer I must say I was not impressed at all.

“First and Last Time Making a Purchase”
8/16/17
• Previous review

I am terribly disappointed in how I was handle as a customer. The items received were incorrect....

I spoke with customer service the day of the order and requested that a black two piece bathing suit be removed and replaced with the green red leopard two piece swim suit.....
Instead I receive the black two piece as well as the replacement two piece and they removed my one piece swim suit.

I should have received a credit for the difference between the replacement bathing suit and the removal of the black two piece

So not only did I not get the requested items I also did not get the credit for the difference in the cost of the swimsuits.

Customer service was not helpful I had to send two emails and place three phone calls only to be told they listen to the tape of the call and I confirmed I wanted the black tow piece which I know is not true.

tyquand
8/18/17

Fantastic experience with this website would use again. Ordered a dress which was heavily reduced in the sales. Easy ordering process. Emails confirming purchase received and item delivered within couple of working days and extremely well packaged. Top quality customer service. Got exactly what I wanted at a good price. Not a fan of their delivery company but did get my coat on the day they said. I had no problems at all. I am very happy with my purchase.Will defiantly be recommending to friends and family and I will defiantly be shopping with confidence.Thank you for making me happy with your excellent service .

miguelk12
8/18/17

The service was prompt, the packaging great in that there wasn't too much of it but enough to ensure that the product was well protected and not too creased on arrival. I received an email to let me know that the product had been dispatched and in good time so I could arrange to be in for the delivery. Item arrived a couple of days after ordering, exactly as described, no issues at all. Really good service and the product is exactly as I viewed it on website. Had no problems with the website, delivery was fantastic too. Very happy to purchase from amiclubwear. I would have no hesitation shopping here again. Highly recommend.

Helpful answer

Erin I am with you. Everyone should be warned about these people and the way they do business. It has been the worst service I ever experienced from any company....

By JOHAN B. on 3/30/12
Helpful answer

I would never buy from them again. Total rip off. It's over a year now and I'm still waiting for my order

By Agnes O. on 5/29/16
Helpful answer

It is a legitimate online store. It really is one of those hit or a miss type of online company. Because of the price being so reasonably on the cheaper side, just make sure to read the reviews and sizing. Returns are always going to be a hassle so good luck!!

By staci c. on 1/8/16
Helpful answer

I'm not sure about international shipping but if you have them shipped to your dad in NY he should receive them b4 the 29th if you order by the end of next week. I've never had a problem with their shoes. You just have to read the descriptions as far as the heel height & order your shoes accordingly. I wear a 9.5 US in regular tennis shoes but in heels & boots it's more like a 8 or 8.5 due to heel size. If they don't fit right, contact customer service & see if you can exchange or return them. Hope this helps!

By Tai Y. on 6/3/15
Helpful answer

I agree with April. I usually take a size 2-4 in American sizes, and ordered size Small in the dresses. I am very buxom, so things don't always fit as planned. I should have read the size chart. Two dresses fit well, and with one I could have ordered an XL! So check the size chart for future orders. You'll probably be OK with an L.

By Lynda V. on 9/11/15
Helpful answer

I am in the US. I've ordered a couple times from the site. The shiping didn't take long, usually 3-5 business days. It make take a bit longer for you since they're based in California.

By Felicia M. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Hi Shanice, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. Our processing time is within 48 business hours not including weekends and standard ground shipping will take 2-5 days depending on your location. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Helpful answer

Hi Alica, Thank you for contacting AMIclubwear.com. Yes, our shoes are true to size. As for our boots, you may order a 1/2 up and it still will be fine. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Helpful answer

Hi Margaret, Thank you for your e-mail. We are base out of the USA. Our sizes are American size. We also provide a size chart next to our product. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] on 9/14/17
Helpful answer

A: Hi Barbara, Thank you for shopping with with AMIclubwear.com. May you please provide us with your order number so that we can further assist you. Have a wonderful day. Warm regards, AMI

By AMIClubwear C. [AMIClubwear Rep] on 8/22/17
Questions? Get answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other customers.

22 Photos for AMIClubwear