US Government’s NSF

Categories: Clothing, Heels, Shoes
14273 Don Julian Dr
City of industry, ca 91746, USA
support@amiclubwear.com
Save upto 50% with coupon Code "SiteJabber"
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marcer
12/1/16

So I looked for days for a dress I am not a huge fan on buying clothes online but anyway I went ahead and bought from this store, to be 100% honest with everyone that will look at this its NOT WORTH IT. The material for the dresses is probably the cheapest they can buy, anyone who thinks otherwise probably has the worst taste in clothes EVER! I cried on what I received but to be honest they always have some type of promo so you buy dresses for like 15 dollars and think that you won, well no thats exactly what you get a dress or whatever it is that your buying for that cheap price.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE.
don't make the same mistake I did and regret it. PLUS YOU DONT GET YOUR MONEY BACK YOU GET STORE CREDIT and to be honest I won't even except that, they can keep my money and keep there tacky stuff.

magnusb
11/23/16

I ordered three items. Two of them arrived after about a month. The third one didn't arrive and after a few weeks they told me that the third item was out of stock and would not come back. They wanted to offer me store credit. I have asked for money back of course. They do not respont to mail and their support number is a joke. You are put on hold for 15 minutes, then simply told that there are too many callers at the moment, so you will be disconnected.

Several times, they have told me that the package has been sent from their premises, and after that it is my responsibility. I have repeatedly told them that the package has arrived, but one item was missing. They do not seem to be able to understand English.

I have now reported this fraudulent behavious to Mastercard and expect to get a refund through them soon.
AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!

jeffreyg41
11/23/16

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU NEED WHAT YOU ORDER ANYTIME SOON.

I'm not sure if this is a legitimate business or a scam. Over a week ago, I ordered a party dress for a Christmas party. Their website states shipping within 2 days, and I paid for upgraded shipping, expecting to receive by the end of the week. It has now been over a week and I still have NOT received my shipment.....furthermore, it still has NOT shipped!!!!!

I've placed 4 phone calls to the company, I've never gotten to a real person. I am placed on a 15 minute hold with overly loud on-hold music, then a voice comes onto the line stating that due to excessive phone calls, they are busy helping other callers and my call will be disconnected. Then the phone call disconnects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have emailed them several times, only received 2 responses, the rest have been ignored. Both have stated the same thing,Your order is currently being processed.
As your order contains special products through our Expanded Assortment Category, additional processing time will be required.
Your order will leave our warehouse once the special products are fulfilled.
We will send you an email notification with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

However, when I placed the order, it never referred to "expanded Assortment Category". Everything states that it will ship in 2 days. I'm now on day 9, still not shipped and they can't even tell me when it will ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly suggest you only order from this company if you don't need your clothes anytime soon, and don't ever expect to get an honest straight forward answer from them. They won't!!!!!!!!!

A very unhappy customer

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them

astridc
11/19/16

I placed an order and received the wrong items, email right away...no responds. I called and called...can't get in touch with customer service. I email again and called over and over again...finally get in touch with someone and get an RMA# for returning the wrong merchandise. I return everything and now am 1.5 month further with no way of getting in touch with them and no order received!! I am SO SO mad!! There should be something we can do against this!

wayned31
11/18/16

If you are ordering from outside of the US, don't bother!!!! On top of the shipping you have already paid you will have troubles clearing package at the boarder plus the fees to have it released are outrages. Then when you try to call support at Amiclubwear you will be on hold and eventually disconnect multiple times and never get through.
Advice stay away unless you enjoy frustration and a higher stress level.

pamelae16
11/7/16

I ordered an item that was charged to my credit card after four weeks of emailing them I was told they could not supply my item. I have been trying (Unsuccessfully) to get a credit for that item. I

arianaa4
11/3/16

I ordered 4 items , 3 tops two of them being jackets, one shirt and a pair of boots . It took about a week and a half to get them . Got all 4 items :) love my boots and love my tops!! Yay. I will order from them again. I have no complaints.

cassandrad11
11/1/16

Pathetic!!! Ordered a Halloween costume which states same day delivery. It is a day before Halloween and still not delivered. Paid $50 for same day delivery and nothing. Originally purchased on October 24th. Cannot even get a hold of anyone over the phone. This is ridiculous. Spent over $200 !!! Horrible horrible horrible.

vall40
10/29/16

I ordered a costume for Halloween on Monday, October 22. I was sent a confirmation email which stated that it would 3-4 days to process the order. I immediately called customer service and they NEVER picked up. The call always went straight to a prerecorded message. After calling them all day and not getting a reply, I sent them an email. They still have not responded to that either. The next day I called again. After several attempts to reach them, someone finally answered. I asked them if they could tell me if the package would get to me in time for Halloween and if not I asked if I could cancel the order. They told me that I could not cancel my order because it had already shipped out. I asked them why I hadn't been sent a tracking number. They said we will send you the tracking number later this afternoon. That was yesterday!!! I still have not received a response or an email with my tracking number. This is VERY ridiculous and I will NEVER NEVER NEVER use this company again. This is the first and last time I will order from this company. Pathetic....

rebam1
10/22/16

I ordered a costume and when I received the tracking info I realized I wouldn't receive my package until the day after my Halloween party I was on the phone with ups and they couldn't help called AMIclubwears customer line I was on hold for over 20 minutes waiting for a representative to answer so I hung up I sent an email on Tuesday morning expressing my concerns and still no response I would never order from them again

joses90
10/21/16

I order several items from them and after 5 days no shipping I asked them why and they came back to me saying the items are not in stock.
And they want me to take the rest of the items I won't purchase anything from them again.

christyw8
10/19/16

Never order from this store! Their products are ill fitting and their customer service is non existent and you can forget about returning anything for even store credit because they never accept returns! This store is not out to have customers for life they are just out to make a quick buck and could care less if they screw the consumer in the process! Even if I purchase something on eBay and it doesn't fit I can return it for store credit! All this store has to say is out return policy is very detailed and it was available to you before you completed your purchase. Basically if you get any type of discount on your order they will not accept a return for store credit and that they only give out store credit no exchanges no refunds.

shawnz2
9/30/16

Placed an order last night, after they were closed online. Emailed prior to their customer service opening today to cancel the order. Called at 9a PST (when they opened) and attempted to cancel order. The customer service rep said she would try to but they couldn't guarantee. I called a 2nd time, waited on hold and eventually had to leave a voicemail for someone to call back within the hour. One hour later I received a confirmation of SHIPMENT. I immediately called back and asked why they could not cancel the order within the 4 hours since my initial email and phone call...bottom line from the rep- that is their process. Oh... additionally, you cannot return ANY item for a refund, all you will get is a store credit. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO CANCELLATIONS AND NO REFUNDS!!

debbiek38
9/24/16

Whatever you do, do not order from these people. These shoes were defective after 21 days and they would not refund due to the fact that they wont' refund after 15 days. What kind of company will not refund shoes that quit working? They will EXCHANGE up to 30 days only and why would I even want to order another pair? All reviews I read on these shoes were horrible so I should have known better but my grandson was determined to have them. Their customer service representatives are very rude. I am going to send back for exchange so maybe I can get another pair that will last 21 days - which is a total of 42 days for $79.00. Never again. I'll stick with NIKE!

ashleyw97
9/9/16

Do not order from this site! I order a lace long sleeve dress from this site on August 11th.. I revived the dress a week later and was cheap mad and very poor quality lace and fabric.. I ordered a medium which is what I us all wear and the dress might would have fit a 10 year old girl.. and I'm not that big of a girl.. 24 years old 130 pounds and 5'7.. I could not even get the sleeves to stretch around my arms.. and all the tags and labels were all in Chinese symbols.. so I sent the dress back same day I received it. Days went on and never heard anything tried to email several times no replies and tried calling and no answers.. finally i received my store credit of $14.99 when ipaid $22.99 for the dress.. freaking furious and ripped off..

nakitak
8/29/16

Omg I wish I had of seen this site prior to order in ! I ordered $130 worth of clothes from here as I typed in wholesale clothing and their site came up! Come to find out they don't do wholesale which is fine, I would want to keep the clothes however they run extremely small and are made out of the cheapest material ever ! The jeans are not Jean material , they are slightly thick pants!!! The jumper came out of the bag with a huge snag in it !!! And best of all no matter how much you complain , they only give store credit not a refund! They basically stole my money and gave me garbage for it ! Worst site ever !!!

angryc40
8/29/16

I would give zero stars for this company. I ordered a pair of NEW shoes on their website and was informed I could return the shoes within 15 days. Then when they received my return they told me I could not receive my refund because they do not refund used shoes! I never even wore the shoes. They were the wrong size and terrible quality. Do not buy anything from this company. I will be following up with my bank to ensure we get my money back.

tanyab29
8/19/16

Tanya B.
I returned my 2 pair untouched thigh high boots and followed your guidelines with using the same box and using a RMA# and no response on my refund or credit..."Is this what you people do give people the wrong size so they can send them back and keep their returns and don't give them back there money or never email them or answer your phones?... If this is how you run your business , then you people better look forward to not being in business for longevity, because this is very bad business for the employees and the owner who is CEO Yang Yang!... I will be getting in contact next with her if this matter is not addressed in the right way and I will get with BBB!
I'm Tanya Banks
My Order#101842916 My RMA# 100045219
My Tracking Number: 9534611845376197004953

tanyag24
8/18/16

I ordered a dress based on the size chart. I got it and it was extremely to big. I returned my items 2 weeks ago and never got a store credit or anything. The only time the would ever respond to me was when I tagged them on facebook with my concerns. They would then say they would get back with me and never have. I haven't even recieved the item back either. I spent $95 just for one item. I loved this store before this experience and I often shop here. You would think they valued the customers.

tonyg70
8/17/16

Did not ship the whole order and never returned the money for the rest. PayPal did not help either. Total scam.

teew4
8/12/16

No one will answer the phone regarding my order!!!!!!! It's been returned to them thru the shipment because it was sent to my old address and they told me by email that I will have to pay for the shipping again once they've rec'd it which is fine. Well, It's been almost 3 weeks and no sign on what to do to get my order resent to the correct address. I've asked for a refund thru emails and no sign of refund what so ever. Countless calls and they will not answer their phone. I'm just about to count this as a loss. I will not be ordering from this site again, due to lack of service.

rebeccas120
8/10/16

I purchased a few items for a vacation. The site looks like it has cute clothing but the majority of the items were horribly sewed and were uneven. One item was shipped incorrectly to me. I returned half the items and was told it could take 10-15 days for an in store credit refund. My wrong item was pushed through faster so that I could attempt to replace it for the vacation I bought them for. I even spoke with someone letting them know I needed them in 2 days and she decided to not tell me that they are closed on weekends and won't ship anything until Monday, that was Friday when I spoke to them.I spend over $30 on a 2 day air shipping and they didn't even ship my items out for 2 days. I did not receive my items in time and customer service didn't care or do anything about it. Thanks for wasting my $200 on crappy cloths and a bunch of in store credit I will never use. I strongly do not recommend.

maysoong
8/5/16

On June 23rd I contacted amiclubwear about my order that they shipped without one of the items without telling me that the item was out of stock. Since then I have sent numerous times , left numerous messages ( because they NEVER call back or answer the phone you are placed on a forever hold) they have not refunded my money or responded to me or even sent the item ! DO NOT just DONOT buy from them no matter how good the deals look they are scammers and the quality is bad and their customer service is non existent. I am not sure I will ever get my money back but I hope you don't lose any to those people.

miavac
8/3/16

I ordered my bathing suit 3 weeks ago and I haven't received anything. Sent 2 emails and called several times no response back. Never again!!

nikkie20
8/2/16

I bought 2 bikinis off AMI clubwear and it broke before i even put on the bathing suit! So i contacted them and they ignored all of my emails. Then they said my other bathingsuit was a backorder and a month later i still never received it. So i e-mail them about this asking for a refund and they also ignored all my e-mails. i had to contact Paypal and to get a refund back AMI contact paypal saying that they sent my bathing suits so i had to contact Paypal again saying that that only sent one so now to get my refund back i have to pay with my own money to send back that 1 bathing suit that they sent me. HORRIBLE WEBSITE NEVER BUYING FROM IT AGAIN

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AMIClubwear staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question