Review of AllPosters

AllPosters reviews

Tel: 3443203435

conniek48
10/16/17

I made an order of 49.50 and the following day they had charged 49.50 from my account over 10 times until my account was zero, then the following day charged it repeatedly until my account was -$2500. They claim a glitch in the system and also claim they are refunding my money but I would highly suggest not ever allowing yourself to be a part of this glitch. A customer service representative stated this happened to everyone who made a recent order. Even if it was an accident, the glitch took over $3000 from my bank account and it is still not refunded. Thank god I have savings!

gaber102
10/13/17

I ordered a few posters and they charged me for about 60 orders. It completely drained my bank account. Customer service seemed apathetic and offered no refund for the order. They did pay the overdraft fee though.

andreac143
9/16/17

Allposters.ch make them look like a Swiss company but they ship from Holland. I had to pay horrendous shipping cost of 37.00 francs. And at the delivery I had to pay the swiss IVA plus 35.00 francs for custom check.
NEVER AGAIN

eriky1
9/10/17

Same as many others have posted, do yourself a favour and don't ignore these reviews like I did.

In a nutshell. Ordered and was supposed to receive items within a few days (ship in 24 hours). Two weeks later, no items and no contact. Contacted customer service, they offered to help but needed additional info. I gave them this info and received a prompt reply: We were glad we could help, please let us know if ever you require additional assistance.

I was baffled, and still don't know where my order is. And my card has been charged, so presumably someone should. Go for amazon, or any other service. Sure their interface is nice and they have many items listed on their site, but its a hoax and you should spend your money elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this service.

clairev11
8/30/17

I ordered an acrylic picture on line with AllPosters. It was more money that I had intended to pay but decided it was a nice treat for my new home.
I was given an estimated deliver date of between 17th and 21st August. A 2 week delivery was a lot longer than I would usually agree to but decided 2 weeks would be ok. However, I didn't get an opportunity to indicate what to do with the parcel if I wasn't around.
I received several promotional emails but no update on my delivery.
On the 20th, I received an email telling me they were encountering problems with their shipping department. I received an apology and that someone would be in touch to confirm a new delivery date.
On 29th August, I received an email telling me the item was out of stock!
Why wasn't I told that when I placed my order rather than waiting 3 weeks to tell me!? I've waited for almost a month for an item that doesn't exist!
I won't be using AllPosters again.
Overall all it was a very disappointing experience

gregr55
8/29/17

Ordered 5 posters, 4 arrived no problems. 1 was backordered. finally 5th shipped and when I received it, it was damaged badly. I reached to customer service on chat, and the rep told me to donate the damaged poster to "an orphan". Who says that? wth.

I get told a replacement would be sent out. I received a new poster but instead of it being the movie poster i ordered, it was a sports related poster. I reach out to customer service again on chat and this time I was told I would have to email my request to get the actual poster I ordered. Also told I had to send proof of damage. like I would lie about damage to a poster, haha.

I emailed (8/11/2017) and finally received a response 2 days later (8/13/2017) saying they would send me a replacement poster. 10 days later (8/23/2017), nothing received or any kind of shipment notification. I emailed again (8/29/2017). No response. So i sent 15 emails today (8/29/2017) to see if someone actually responds. I doubt it.

Next stop, going to Amex and disputing the charge as fraud since I never received what I ordered.

redl12
8/21/17

Please do not order anything from All Posters or Art.com!!!! This was the worst experience I've had in all of the online orders I've ever made. I recently placed my order online and was charged on my card immediately after I placed the order. I never received a confirmation email or receipt. I spent 3 days on the phone with multiple representatives from the company, all of which said that I never placed an order, and that I was not even in their system. They said they had no record of my order, even though that had already charged my credit card! Their representatives hung up on me twice, and many others failed to contact me via email like promised. They always said that they had their manager looking into it, but I never heard back. It took days of contacting the company and my bank to get my money back. They were never going to ship the posters I ordered. Overall, stay AWAY from this company!!

kristinad25
8/18/17

I was extremely hesitant to make a purchase as the reviews for allposters are mixed at best. Since most of the bad reviews were about shipping and customer service, I took a chance as allposters was the only place I could find the print I wanted. I had contacted their chat service to have some questions answered and it's true, the service was not great. Mostly because you could tell the agent had never seen any products himself and was reading the same things the site lists, so not especially helpful. That is why I will not give five stars. As for shipping? My print arrived very quickly (before the other site I ordered from the same day) and the packaging was excellent. Also, did not pay any duties (I'm in Canada). As for the print itself? I only unrolled it enough to see the quality as I want to take it to be framed, and I must say, it is absolutely beautiful. It's a premium giclee of Princess Hyacinth by Alphonse Mucha and the colours and texture are so rich and alive. I'd say it's exactly as shown on the site, but it's actually better. I will definitely take a chance on them again in the future.

bradc54
8/16/17

Received a package of 6 music t shirts I had ordered (on estimated delivery time) to canada. Had to pay duty fees (Not like we don't pay enough taxes over here already). But upon the arrival of my package I quickly learned that one of the shirts were missing. I had already payed the duty fee for 6 shirts and the shipping costs. There customer service employee explained that the shirts aren't shipped only from one vendor and these mistakes happen from time to time by human error. She quickly refunded me and discounted a new order for the missing shirt to make up for shipping and duty fees already payed. The shirts I did receive are o great condition and good quality. I'm a sizo between large and xl and went with the xl to be safe. Glad I did. Id give them a 4 star if it wasn't for the missing shirt mix up.

michelleb280
8/11/17

Ordered a couple tin signs a few weeks ago, they were supposed to arrive between August 4th and August 10th. Never showed up. Contacted Customer Service, only to be told the wouldn't be arriving until the 25th - so 20 business days, which is pushing the 30 day return policy too I might add! No tracking number given, told I will have to wait until the package arrives and reject it before I can receive a refund, because at this point I'm 100% NOT SATISFIED. They can contact the shipper as far I am concerned and hold the package, issue my refund and call it a day! Stay away from online companies that DO NOT use a reputable shipping company.

tajreena
8/9/17

Recently, I ordered four items from AllPosters. Three of them arrived on time and by the expected delivery date. The last one (a Game of Thrones mug) never arrived. I waited a week after the expected date for it to miraculously arrive but it didn't, so today I emailed the site's customer service. I just got the response (it's been less than 12 hours!) and they're going to be re-sending the lost item. I'll update this if it never gets here, but, as of right now, I'm a happy customer.

joycev12
7/29/17

I wanted to order some framed art work, but before doing so I read so many negative reviews on SiteJabber.com that I was leery. I noticed that some of the reviews complained about the cheep, flimsy plastic that was used for the glass, and the poor quality of the prints. Since AllPosters.com gives you a choice of the quality of glass and the quality of most of the prints, I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did! I ordered one art print and one giclee print (described on website: "This giclée print offers beautiful color accuracy on a high-quality paper (235 gsm) that is a great option for framing with its smooth, acid free surface. Giclée is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are sprayed onto the papers surface creating natural color transitions") and I also upgraded the to UV & non-scratch resistant glass. My two framed prints arrived in one week and in perfect condition. The frames were exactly as described, the glass was worth the extra few dollars, and the prints were beautiful. I will definitely order from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Regarding the cost: I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for," but I also believe in buying things on sale, so watch for their 50% off sale on the frames.

kierann3
7/2/17

I ordered 4 posters, over two months later and many run around emails i eventually got two of them except they were duplicate. still waiting for a refund for the others. It cost more than 100 dollars AU to get a set of duplicate posters!

scottl114
6/3/17

Ordered shirts took my money and then tell me there all out of stock!!! They returned my money and sent an apology letter saying it's the printers fault, and yet they still have the same shirts available on the site so insted of putting a sold out adviser so others don't do the same thing, they just leave it and take your money NEVER AGAIN THEY SUCK,THANKS FOR NOTHING

noahb31
5/20/17

Overall the service was excellent. The product arrived in excellent condition with more than enough packaging for protection. Further, the poster was delivered three days before the expected date of arrival. I loved the poster and look forward to buying from AllPosters again.

gauravm9
5/10/17

what ever u do. do not order. Takes forever to come. Not reliable.
It took more than 4 weeks and yet I have not seen the poster. No tracking Id given.
r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r rt rt r r r r r r

wendyb80
4/22/17

Ordered 4 t-shirts from this site as a gift. Birthday was is 2 weeks, so I figured lots of time, 3 weeks later, still no t-shirts. I phoned and got the most apathetic, unhelpful person on the other end. Sure wish I would have found these reviews before ordering from this site. I am not optimistic.

jasons271
4/21/17

Shirt arrived a week late looks like a child applied a decal to the shirt. Defiantly not a licensed product looks like $#*!. So not use this company the are total amateurs.

joshc70
4/16/17

Product never arrived, possibly due to import duty. I bought on a local site (...com.br) so never thought for a moment I was going to incur duty. When I alerted them after much time that nothing had arrived they aaid I was too late - no refund, no nothing. 20 bucks down the drain

lisae87
3/29/17

two parcels order , one took weeks an weeks one never arrived .No tracking service on parcels and then after having my money for two months I had to wait 10days for a refund . Do not use !

mikek163
3/4/17

Ordered posters on two separate occasions. The first order I submitted incorrect address info and had to contact customer service. After a short wait, the corrections were made. The associate was very professional, courteous and concise. I received tracking info within 48 hrs. and the order arrived 3 days before the estimated delivery date (within 5 business days). The 2nd order was submitted a couple of days after receipt of the 1st order. Again the order arrived earlier than the estimated delivery date (4 days before the est. delivery date!). The first order was returned due to quality issues (I recommend going for the premium photo option - the upgrade in quality is noticeable when compared to the regular photo option). Got refund within 3 business days after the company received returned item. On the second order I chose the premium photographic print option and was pleased with the quality. Overall, I was very satisfy with the way both orders and refund were handled and the customer service was as efficient and professional as any I have dealt with online. Could not ask for a better online buying experience.

job190
2/5/17

Ordered poster over a month ago. Emailed to find out where it is - told to wait longer. Bunch of crooks. Don't recommend using this company.

craigm102
1/19/17

First shipment never arrived, replacement shipment never arrived. Makes me think they were never sent Response emails are also generic and now I chasing refund.

ericl98
1/15/17

Terrible customer service. No phone number to speak with a live human. Contact through email is frustrating and futile. Save time, money and frustration by ordering products through any company other than this one.

mickeyn5
12/23/16

Never ever ever again will i buy from these num nuts they are terrible in every aspect of the word, shipping takes an eternity and customer service is non existent. Biggest time wasters i have dealt with it's a real shame my son didn't get his xmas present in time even though its been over a month since my order.

Helpful answer

They look good but are mounted on a very flimsy frames.

By Denis C. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

your better off trying to get it off eBay.

By Alex O. on 12/3/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the AllPosters staff and other customers.

AllPosters?