Review of AllPosters

Posters
Tel: 3443203435

kristinad25
8/18/17

I was extremely hesitant to make a purchase as the reviews for allposters are mixed at best. Since most of the bad reviews were about shipping and customer service, I took a chance as allposters was the only place I could find the print I wanted. I had contacted their chat service to have some questions answered and it's true, the service was not great. Mostly because you could tell the agent had never seen any products himself and was reading the same things the site lists, so not especially helpful. That is why I will not give five stars. As for shipping? My print arrived very quickly (before the other site I ordered from the same day) and the packaging was excellent. Also, did not pay any duties (I'm in Canada). As for the print itself? I only unrolled it enough to see the quality as I want to take it to be framed, and I must say, it is absolutely beautiful. It's a premium giclee of Princess Hyacinth by Alphonse Mucha and the colours and texture are so rich and alive. I'd say it's exactly as shown on the site, but it's actually better. I will definitely take a chance on them again in the future.

bradc54
8/16/17

Received a package of 6 music t shirts I had ordered (on estimated delivery time) to canada. Had to pay duty fees (Not like we don't pay enough taxes over here already). But upon the arrival of my package I quickly learned that one of the shirts were missing. I had already payed the duty fee for 6 shirts and the shipping costs. There customer service employee explained that the shirts aren't shipped only from one vendor and these mistakes happen from time to time by human error. She quickly refunded me and discounted a new order for the missing shirt to make up for shipping and duty fees already payed. The shirts I did receive are o great condition and good quality. I'm a sizo between large and xl and went with the xl to be safe. Glad I did. Id give them a 4 star if it wasn't for the missing shirt mix up.

michelleb280
8/11/17

Ordered a couple tin signs a few weeks ago, they were supposed to arrive between August 4th and August 10th. Never showed up. Contacted Customer Service, only to be told the wouldn't be arriving until the 25th - so 20 business days, which is pushing the 30 day return policy too I might add! No tracking number given, told I will have to wait until the package arrives and reject it before I can receive a refund, because at this point I'm 100% NOT SATISFIED. They can contact the shipper as far I am concerned and hold the package, issue my refund and call it a day! Stay away from online companies that DO NOT use a reputable shipping company.

tajreena
8/9/17

Recently, I ordered four items from AllPosters. Three of them arrived on time and by the expected delivery date. The last one (a Game of Thrones mug) never arrived. I waited a week after the expected date for it to miraculously arrive but it didn't, so today I emailed the site's customer service. I just got the response (it's been less than 12 hours!) and they're going to be re-sending the lost item. I'll update this if it never gets here, but, as of right now, I'm a happy customer.

joycev12
7/29/17

I wanted to order some framed art work, but before doing so I read so many negative reviews on SiteJabber.com that I was leery. I noticed that some of the reviews complained about the cheep, flimsy plastic that was used for the glass, and the poor quality of the prints. Since AllPosters.com gives you a choice of the quality of glass and the quality of most of the prints, I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did! I ordered one art print and one giclee print (described on website: "This giclée print offers beautiful color accuracy on a high-quality paper (235 gsm) that is a great option for framing with its smooth, acid free surface. Giclée is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are sprayed onto the papers surface creating natural color transitions") and I also upgraded the to UV & non-scratch resistant glass. My two framed prints arrived in one week and in perfect condition. The frames were exactly as described, the glass was worth the extra few dollars, and the prints were beautiful. I will definitely order from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Regarding the cost: I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for," but I also believe in buying things on sale, so watch for their 50% off sale on the frames.

kierann3
7/2/17

I ordered 4 posters, over two months later and many run around emails i eventually got two of them except they were duplicate. still waiting for a refund for the others. It cost more than 100 dollars AU to get a set of duplicate posters!

scottl114
6/3/17

Ordered shirts took my money and then tell me there all out of stock!!! They returned my money and sent an apology letter saying it's the printers fault, and yet they still have the same shirts available on the site so insted of putting a sold out adviser so others don't do the same thing, they just leave it and take your money NEVER AGAIN THEY SUCK,THANKS FOR NOTHING

noahb31
5/20/17

Overall the service was excellent. The product arrived in excellent condition with more than enough packaging for protection. Further, the poster was delivered three days before the expected date of arrival. I loved the poster and look forward to buying from AllPosters again.

gauravm9
5/10/17

what ever u do. do not order. Takes forever to come. Not reliable.
It took more than 4 weeks and yet I have not seen the poster. No tracking Id given.
r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r rt rt r r r r r r

wendyb80
4/22/17

Ordered 4 t-shirts from this site as a gift. Birthday was is 2 weeks, so I figured lots of time, 3 weeks later, still no t-shirts. I phoned and got the most apathetic, unhelpful person on the other end. Sure wish I would have found these reviews before ordering from this site. I am not optimistic.

jasons271
4/21/17

Shirt arrived a week late looks like a child applied a decal to the shirt. Defiantly not a licensed product looks like $#*!. So not use this company the are total amateurs.

joshc70
4/16/17

Product never arrived, possibly due to import duty. I bought on a local site (...com.br) so never thought for a moment I was going to incur duty. When I alerted them after much time that nothing had arrived they aaid I was too late - no refund, no nothing. 20 bucks down the drain

lisae87
3/29/17

two parcels order , one took weeks an weeks one never arrived .No tracking service on parcels and then after having my money for two months I had to wait 10days for a refund . Do not use !

mikek163
3/4/17

Ordered posters on two separate occasions. The first order I submitted incorrect address info and had to contact customer service. After a short wait, the corrections were made. The associate was very professional, courteous and concise. I received tracking info within 48 hrs. and the order arrived 3 days before the estimated delivery date (within 5 business days). The 2nd order was submitted a couple of days after receipt of the 1st order. Again the order arrived earlier than the estimated delivery date (4 days before the est. delivery date!). The first order was returned due to quality issues (I recommend going for the premium photo option - the upgrade in quality is noticeable when compared to the regular photo option). Got refund within 3 business days after the company received returned item. On the second order I chose the premium photographic print option and was pleased with the quality. Overall, I was very satisfy with the way both orders and refund were handled and the customer service was as efficient and professional as any I have dealt with online. Could not ask for a better online buying experience.

job190
2/5/17

Ordered poster over a month ago. Emailed to find out where it is - told to wait longer. Bunch of crooks. Don't recommend using this company.

craigm102
1/19/17

First shipment never arrived, replacement shipment never arrived. Makes me think they were never sent Response emails are also generic and now I chasing refund.

ericl98
1/15/17

Terrible customer service. No phone number to speak with a live human. Contact through email is frustrating and futile. Save time, money and frustration by ordering products through any company other than this one.

mickeyn5
12/23/16

Never ever ever again will i buy from these num nuts they are terrible in every aspect of the word, shipping takes an eternity and customer service is non existent. Biggest time wasters i have dealt with it's a real shame my son didn't get his xmas present in time even though its been over a month since my order.

eggy1
12/22/16

Please never buy from them. It not only takes what feels like eternity to ship but also has a dodgy website. They told me I would have it before Christmas how wrong was I. Am infuriated and urge you never to buy from this place.

victoriad38
12/16/16

I can't even place an order every time I try to it says please enter a valid email address which of course I already have. $#*! this site it has lost a lot of my business

susanv41
12/7/16

Run away very fast. The delivery timeframes are rubbish. Says 4-8 business days but an email from their customer service says 20+ days - AFTER you have paid. I too have missed a gift timeframe. Not happy.

haleym18
12/5/16

I've been reading some scary reviews about this site. I cannot say I had the same experience. But, I would not order from them again.

I ordered 2 posters which after shipping and handling cost me over 60$ Which is a bit ridiculous.

The quality wasn't exactly what I expected for the price, I could have gotten the same quality by finding a large size image on Google and printing it off at London Drugs for 1/2 the price.

If you're going to give this as a gift, make sure you order a Month or more in advance. It took a full month to receive my order. It came from the states and I live in Canada. It has told me after my purchase that is shipped a day later.

You do not get a tracking Number, instead you get an order number. Which does not help you locate where the package is =,=

I did end up emailing the company after the 3 week park questioning where it was as it was a gift for my Bf's birthday. They did respond and were polite enough, but when I asked about the tracking number they completely ignored that half of the email.
So, do not expect to get one....I was also informed I should have waited for 20 business days before I contact them again. To either ship them or get a refund. I am glad they showed up on the 20th day....

"Standard shipping" I order almost everything I own from the states, standard shipping is regularly 2 weeks. I don't live in the middle of nowhere in the boonies. I live in a city next to the boarder. xD

I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone in the future, I am really disappointed by the quality.

tiredo4
11/10/16

The photo of the Allman brothers concert shirt CLEARLY showed an "AMERICAN APPAREL" brand shirt. When I recieved the XL size shirt, it was the worst quality Anvil brand that would be 10 sizes to big for Andre the Giant. You could actually see your hand through the shirt. I think it is made of steel wool and sandpaper.
So I washed my car with it and threw it in the trash. It's a shame you just can't trust anyone today.

dottin
11/2/16

Paid a decent price for he frame only to realise it was just plastic and badly joined together

disappointedc12
9/13/16

They do not care about their clients, unfortunately I'm going through hell with them just to receive my order in a decent time frame. Worst customer service i ever dealt with. You may potentially never get what you ordered also. And don't ever order a birthday present for someone from there. They'll never get it on time, even if you order weeks, or a month or more in advance. Im very disappointed. I was stuck on the phone with the customer service rep for a long time because she kept putting me on hold. Little did I realize it was long distance and i was charged quite a bit for it. Still never even got anything from all the stuff i ordered. My bf won't be getting his gift for his birthday and on top of it, i got a lousy cellphone bill because im having to deal with all this. Save your money and your time and buy elsewhere. I never write reviews. But after all this, i felt i had to let others know what i had been through. Extremely disappointed with this company

Helpful answer

They look good but are mounted on a very flimsy frames.

By Denis C. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

your better off trying to get it off eBay.

By Alex O. on 12/3/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the AllPosters staff and other customers.

AllPosters?