Review of AllPosters

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

noahb31
5/20/17

Overall the service was excellent. The product arrived in excellent condition with more than enough packaging for protection. Further, the poster was delivered three days before the expected date of arrival. I loved the poster and look forward to buying from AllPosters again.

gauravm9
5/10/17

what ever u do. do not order. Takes forever to come. Not reliable.
It took more than 4 weeks and yet I have not seen the poster. No tracking Id given.
r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r rt rt r r r r r r

wendyb80
4/22/17

Ordered 4 t-shirts from this site as a gift. Birthday was is 2 weeks, so I figured lots of time, 3 weeks later, still no t-shirts. I phoned and got the most apathetic, unhelpful person on the other end. Sure wish I would have found these reviews before ordering from this site. I am not optimistic.

jasons271
4/21/17

Shirt arrived a week late looks like a child applied a decal to the shirt. Defiantly not a licensed product looks like $#*!. So not use this company the are total amateurs.

joshc70
4/16/17

Product never arrived, possibly due to import duty. I bought on a local site (...com.br) so never thought for a moment I was going to incur duty. When I alerted them after much time that nothing had arrived they aaid I was too late - no refund, no nothing. 20 bucks down the drain

lisae87
3/29/17

two parcels order , one took weeks an weeks one never arrived .No tracking service on parcels and then after having my money for two months I had to wait 10days for a refund . Do not use !

mikek163
3/4/17

Ordered posters on two separate occasions. The first order I submitted incorrect address info and had to contact customer service. After a short wait, the corrections were made. The associate was very professional, courteous and concise. I received tracking info within 48 hrs. and the order arrived 3 days before the estimated delivery date (within 5 business days). The 2nd order was submitted a couple of days after receipt of the 1st order. Again the order arrived earlier than the estimated delivery date (4 days before the est. delivery date!). The first order was returned due to quality issues (I recommend going for the premium photo option - the upgrade in quality is noticeable when compared to the regular photo option). Got refund within 3 business days after the company received returned item. On the second order I chose the premium photographic print option and was pleased with the quality. Overall, I was very satisfy with the way both orders and refund were handled and the customer service was as efficient and professional as any I have dealt with online. Could not ask for a better online buying experience.

job190
2/5/17

Ordered poster over a month ago. Emailed to find out where it is - told to wait longer. Bunch of crooks. Don't recommend using this company.

craigm102
1/19/17

First shipment never arrived, replacement shipment never arrived. Makes me think they were never sent Response emails are also generic and now I chasing refund.

ericl98
1/15/17

Terrible customer service. No phone number to speak with a live human. Contact through email is frustrating and futile. Save time, money and frustration by ordering products through any company other than this one.

mickeyn5
12/23/16

Never ever ever again will i buy from these num nuts they are terrible in every aspect of the word, shipping takes an eternity and customer service is non existent. Biggest time wasters i have dealt with it's a real shame my son didn't get his xmas present in time even though its been over a month since my order.

eggy1
12/22/16

Please never buy from them. It not only takes what feels like eternity to ship but also has a dodgy website. They told me I would have it before Christmas how wrong was I. Am infuriated and urge you never to buy from this place.

victoriad38
12/16/16

I can't even place an order every time I try to it says please enter a valid email address which of course I already have. $#*! this site it has lost a lot of my business

susanv41
12/7/16

Run away very fast. The delivery timeframes are rubbish. Says 4-8 business days but an email from their customer service says 20+ days - AFTER you have paid. I too have missed a gift timeframe. Not happy.

haleym18
12/5/16

I've been reading some scary reviews about this site. I cannot say I had the same experience. But, I would not order from them again.

I ordered 2 posters which after shipping and handling cost me over 60$ Which is a bit ridiculous.

The quality wasn't exactly what I expected for the price, I could have gotten the same quality by finding a large size image on Google and printing it off at London Drugs for 1/2 the price.

If you're going to give this as a gift, make sure you order a Month or more in advance. It took a full month to receive my order. It came from the states and I live in Canada. It has told me after my purchase that is shipped a day later.

You do not get a tracking Number, instead you get an order number. Which does not help you locate where the package is =,=

I did end up emailing the company after the 3 week park questioning where it was as it was a gift for my Bf's birthday. They did respond and were polite enough, but when I asked about the tracking number they completely ignored that half of the email.
So, do not expect to get one....I was also informed I should have waited for 20 business days before I contact them again. To either ship them or get a refund. I am glad they showed up on the 20th day....

"Standard shipping" I order almost everything I own from the states, standard shipping is regularly 2 weeks. I don't live in the middle of nowhere in the boonies. I live in a city next to the boarder. xD

I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone in the future, I am really disappointed by the quality.

tiredo4
11/10/16

The photo of the Allman brothers concert shirt CLEARLY showed an "AMERICAN APPAREL" brand shirt. When I recieved the XL size shirt, it was the worst quality Anvil brand that would be 10 sizes to big for Andre the Giant. You could actually see your hand through the shirt. I think it is made of steel wool and sandpaper.
So I washed my car with it and threw it in the trash. It's a shame you just can't trust anyone today.

dottin
11/2/16

Paid a decent price for he frame only to realise it was just plastic and badly joined together

disappointedc12
9/13/16

They do not care about their clients, unfortunately I'm going through hell with them just to receive my order in a decent time frame. Worst customer service i ever dealt with. You may potentially never get what you ordered also. And don't ever order a birthday present for someone from there. They'll never get it on time, even if you order weeks, or a month or more in advance. Im very disappointed. I was stuck on the phone with the customer service rep for a long time because she kept putting me on hold. Little did I realize it was long distance and i was charged quite a bit for it. Still never even got anything from all the stuff i ordered. My bf won't be getting his gift for his birthday and on top of it, i got a lousy cellphone bill because im having to deal with all this. Save your money and your time and buy elsewhere. I never write reviews. But after all this, i felt i had to let others know what i had been through. Extremely disappointed with this company

alisons28
8/5/16

I ordered a couple of tee shirts for my son for Christmas and they arrived, although run a little small. The purpose of my review is to comment on the circus I've been going through trying to unsubscribe from their email list. I've been working on this since November 2015 (it is now August of 2016) with no success - I still receive a daily marketing email from them. The automated unsubscribe on the email does not work, nor does the unsubscribe on the website. I have contacted their customer service on the issue via every possible means (call, email, web form,) and am continually told no one else in the universe has ever had this problem or has ever told them this before. I've had the matter escalated within their customer service department, have filed complaints with the FTC, their ISP and the attorney general. I've tried calling their corporate office, which doesn't seem to exist (you get a voicemail box that's not returned.) It's become a huge joke in our office with our IT staff, because the company is actually very talented at being able to continue to get these messages through despite all of the routes we have pursued (professional-grade spammers.) It's become a huge joke - they are the reference we use now for all spammers.

ekramr
7/27/16

Took too long, poster quality below satisfactory and the shipping price is worth more than the poster itself

hanumanl
7/21/16

I ordered three pieces from the Canadian web site. They actually came from the US and Fedex asked me to pay the customs duty.

bobbyl21
6/9/16

Ordered 3 posters and a tank top 2 months ago today and still haven't received anything. In all my years of online ordering, I've never had anything take this long. Most definitely won't be ordering from all posters again unless I plan on inducing myself into a 6 month coma.

nicks125
5/6/16

Thought I was ordering from a Australian web site as it had .com.au at the end of web address. First poster came in three weeks and was actually really good. They had such a great selection I chose 2 more. They only sent one and told me other one was sent a few days later. A month later it still never turned up. Emailed them, was told they would email me when a new one would be sent. A week later get some stupid email saying there was some kind of issue that made no sense. At this point I have given up ever seeing my poster. I suspect its one man operating out of the back of a garage

warrenw15
4/24/16

received all 6 of my posters wrapped in cardboard in great shape . they were at my door in 18 days . all is well

mikeb257
4/10/16

Never received all the products i ordered. They gave me other shipping dates and nothing ever came. They said they would reimburse me. Its been 2 months and have not received my product or my money back.

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AllPosters staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tanian2
tania n.
on 12/7/15
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the AllPosters staff and other customers.

AllPosters?