US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dustinh28
8/22/16

Wouldnt hurt to add more women of course but in general this is a site that I have been using quite nicely along with Hookuphangout.com and its a case of so far so good. I like the way the site works and its easy to contact members and check responses on mobile or whatever. I even had a chance to test the customer support due to an issue with my payment and that was top notch as well, so really have no complaints and once I start turing the dirty chats into sex sessions ill be a happy man!

johnl374
8/16/16

They will randomly terminate your account after ~2 months just because they are money grubbing scumbags. $50 stolen by these greedy pricks and I vow to expose AFF far and wide, and will NEVER recommend them or give my money again. I suggest anyone on the fence about paying for AFF take the time to read these reviews so you understand it is NOT worth it, they are pathetic thieves, and there's better non-scam alternatives such as SLS.

Tip for consumers: Do not pay to upgrade gold membership for 12 months $50 deal or your account gets de-activate and the money stolen.

jamiea33
8/15/16

All those guys leaving bad reviews are most likely guys who believe every message they receive is real. Sure there are fake profiles on AFF but it is not impossible to spot them. Just use your common sense! I've hooked up with some girls I met on AFF and CasualDating4u.com so I know how the game works. On the other hand I have used other sites as well to see the difference between good and bad sites. And AFF is one of the better sites.

kith7
8/14/16

They have terminated my account for no reason! And they wont reply to my emails!

simonb83
8/8/16

I like AFF, It's a pretty nice site, id say its a good one to use for a while, long enough to give you a chance to get a good number of replies back but short enough that you leave after you've checked out all the real women in your area. I tend to use this for a few months and then switch to HookupHangout.com for a few months and then back again. Works for me. Im unemployed at the moment but when I have a job ill use both together and then ill see some serious action!

danc108
8/1/16

I had the feeling that 99% of women on AFF are fake

mickm22
7/29/16

22% out of 100% reviews?? That's very poor. Main feedback is the site generates their own emails and lots of men posing as couples or women. What do you do to weed this out?

michaelk177
7/28/16

I have been a member for a couple years. I think considering the amount of content that it is really good. Those who are complaining - maybe have the wrong expectations! Personally, I would really not to expect to meet my new wife! It is more a browsing opportunity and one can meet someone but it is hit or miss. No different than going to a bar! HOw many time have we all gone there and spent money and met nobody? If you like a site with a lot of content - it is great! My only criticism is that the video feeds get real slow and start n stop at busier times.

rogerf25
7/25/16

In my honest opinion this site gets better as time goes on which is the same for most of the good casual sex/ NSA sites (hookuphangout.com, etc). Some people don't seem to realise that it takes a while for the chats to get going and the replies to start coming in. I was pretty much ready to give up and then I got chatting with a smoking hot girl that I assumed was a fake until she agreed to meet up with me. Patience does pay off and even if you're not out there banging blondes and brunettes like a true player you can still have a good time. Ive had some amazing chats, some naked selfies and all that stuff and its pretty cool (beats watching x factor anyway) So yeah, give it time and then judge it, if you want instant sex then there are ladies in every city that you can pay directly if that floats your boat but for me I prefer the chase (and yes, admittedly much cheaper option) of hook up sites like this.

williamw136
7/20/16

I have tried well over a dozen sites. most are scams ,computer generated. ask any girls there that would send naked pictures of themselves to send a selfie holding the newspaper. you will never hear from them. again. I just joined aff after being off for 2 years. I was on for 6 months back then. I had 6 dates and a long term ralationship that just ended. l am no stud, just your average joe in my 50s. my GF who I met there would show me some of the postings from guys. its no wonder they have no luck. believe me guys most girls don't want a picture of your junk or want to hear what a stud you are. but keep it up! more for me. this site is the balls. all you have to do is be respectable and listen.

paulf103
7/17/16

I don't know anyone who was able to get laid using this site, including me. And I know A LOT of guys whow gave it a try.

samj74
7/16/16

At least here, there is no mystery to the motivations of the guys here. It's a sex site. The guys are mostly sex addicts and drug addicts, etc. So you know at least this site does not PRETEND to be a dating site. It is what it says it is, and at least it has that going for it. If interested, you will also want a kik account. Bring on the d!ck pics! Let the games begin.

filbertm
7/14/16

Am shocked how many haters there are. people always expect miracals and talk sh*t when they aint happy. this site is easily 1 of the top dogs for hooking up with chicks. in fact the only one better is hookuphangout.com and I'm personaly members of both. make your own mind up thats my advise to yall. peace out.

tedw16
7/12/16

Been on this site for a while now and I can tell any man to STAY the F*** away from this site and save your money it's the same old female profile you see on a lot of sites most will never reply and if they do its only to talk on the site lol or they need help with money for one reason or another so complete waste of time and money.

jpm6
7/11/16

Ive had my ups and down with this website but mostly ups I have to say. Its better than a lot of the crap out there, trust me, ive seen it all. Most importantly I have actually got laid through this site, so thats probably all I need to say. The small print is that it took a while and a LOT of messages before I got to that point (but I had some good chats and fun in the meantime). If I was to advise someone who is looking for a site to meet girls and have strings free sex I wouldnt hesitate to say this and maybe one or two more, tops (HookupHangout.com deserves a mention here, brilliant site). just remember it doesnt happen overnight and you will go days and at times weeks without getting anywhere but as this site has genuine women on their books you can rest assured that you will get luckyeventually. Just make sure you enjoy the dirty chats and webcam or cyber sessions in the meantime as the in person shagging only happens once in a blue moon on any of these sites unless you look like leo di caprio.

derrickk14
7/10/16

These people are $#*!ing morons. Actually that is a compliment. They have no issue collecting your money. They set you up on auto-renew and then make it near impossible to turn off the feature so you pay them into perpetuity.

Add to this that they hate customer service. They give a little fill in form to send problems to which they must delete because they never response. In fact, they have you hit confirm three times because the complaint is sent, hoping that you dont scroll all the way to the bottom to see the confirm button. If you bust your ass (you wont find a contact number on their web site) but you will at their parent company site friendfinder.com. When you call them, its routed to the Philippines where some guy reads off a script and asks all the things they shouldnt ask over the phone such as your password, contact number, email, ID, etc.

NO PROFESSIONALISM AT ALL

JUST SPEND $20 ON A HORSE SIZE DILDO AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS WITHOUT LUBE TO GET THE SAME SENSATION OF ASS RAPE YOU GET FROM THESE $#*!ERS FOR A LOT LESS MONEY

brucew57
7/5/16

I have not found any real woman on this site. Wonder where all the positive reviews come from?

nevresn
7/3/16

AFF keeps getting worse and worse. Used to be a cool site but now I avoid it like the plague.

jacko29
6/29/16

I quite like AFF as its not expensive and every once in a while it helps me get lucky. Maybe not as much as hookuphangout.com has over the past few months, but still often enough that I decided to come here and write a good review on it! It deserves that at least! I do read some bad things but I would say try it yourself before going on what someone else says, people like to complain and some people expect miracles. There are no miracles here but there are girls and if you spend enough time and effort you might just screw one of them. I certainly have!!

faithk6
6/27/16

Great way to communicate

philt19
6/26/16

My 3 months on AFF just finished and im happy with it overall, will probably pay again. Its far from perfect but the closest site ive found to perfection is probably HookuHangout.com and even that has some things that could be better so no point in counting the negatives when there are plenty of positives to focus on. Im in London and it might be because its a major city but there really are a good amount of women online and although they dont always get back to you its still pretty easy to find one to meet up with if you spend time on it. Not sure what its like in other places but works good here.

alexh139
6/21/16

I have been a member for ten months. There are way too many camgirls and prostitutes on this site. But if you hang in there you will meet some real girls as well. I personally made the experience that you have better chances joining so called 'women friendly' sites like Vanessa69.com. But it is all about trial and error.

marcp29
6/19/16

not happy, many fake people

cathyc65
6/15/16

But, went back to be a non member because of costs. Now, they have pretty much shut off non members. You can't read remails, and you can not get into or use the cam service to watch or talk. All they want is your money and if you can't give it to them, they will not allow you to play, so, removed my profile totally cuz even when I was a member, 50 % or more that emailed me or watched me on the cam, were non members so now they have narrowed it down to 40% or so that can even email or see you on cam. WOW, and I have over 5000 bouns points and thought I would use them to get a membership for a short time? Ha. they want you to confirm your ID. They want all your Real.. info including a copy of your drivers lic. or passport, etc. Come on AFF. Who pays you to buy that info from you after you get it from you members. That is private info. Bye AFF

johang13
6/14/16

Id rate AFF as medium-good. Its busy enough and has everything you need to be able to go ahead and set up some sexy time, but I still think it falls behind a few of the more modern sites that really get results and not just the odd reply. A good example would be HookupHangout.com but there are others too, if youre willing to send the time and money trying new sites then you do find the odd diamond in the rough. But overall I wouldnt think twice about using this site every so often to see the new members that have joined, I just probably not worth paying for every month, all year round.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdultFriendFinder staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question