US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

charlesc143
9/27/16

AFF has been around forever and anyone claiming that it's a scam really needs to explain what he or she was expecting. Certainly there are several fake profiles but I'd consider that 'normal'. I haven't found any hookup site where I did not find fake profiles, not even on CasualDating4u.com, which is famous for the huge number of real and active members. I have been using AFF a few years ago but I was an active member and trust me: I got laid! And I am pretty much sure that this site still delivers and provides quality hookup dating.

sexys1
9/27/16

The site has an ambassador program that allows women to earn points by sending emails to new standard members who are unable to read the emails unless they purchase a membership. The women can also earn points by interacting on the site via email in general, camming, etc. and the points can be exchanged for cash. Men have no way of knowing if a woman is really interested in them or if she is just interacting to earn points/cash.

joeg114
9/18/16

I must admit i do like this site, I've had a mixed time of it so far but the good far outweighs the bad overall. Sometimes you can wait a while for anyone to get back to you but even the best sites in the online dating world like hookuphangout.com give you dry days. But when they do reply u know your in for a fun night cos its just that kind of loose sex site where the real girls are dreams come true in terms of not wanting relationships and all that BS. They don't have to be pretty, just game you know haha my kind of girls ;-) Would recommend but keep in mind not to lose faith, keep firing the messages and likes out and keep remembering its worth it when you reel one in!

koyb1
9/13/16

I want to make new friends n to find woman

joet95
9/13/16

Guys need to know that it takes more than just to join to get laid using AFF. Men outnumber women on every hook up site so what you need to do is to stand out from the crowd! Create a nice profile and upload some nice pictures. Don't ever send d#$ pictures. Never ever! Be patient and be creative.

It is also very advisible to use more than just one hook up site. CasualDating4u.com is an absolutely amazing site which will give you access to many female profiles. You may wanna use more than just one site to maximize your chances.

Whatever you do, don't expect to hookup within a week or so. It takes more time. You may be lucky and hook up faster but from my experience it takes a few weeks before you will have your first date.

rickr70
9/10/16

Fakers and Scammers seem to love Adultfriendfinder. Hard to find real profiles

johnp431
9/7/16

I had known about AFF for years and thought I would give it a real try but quickly learned that most of the "people" are fake. I was getting contacted out of the blue by people hundreds or thousands of miles away and there was no reason for them to do so. One even said she was coming to my town on business. Yeah, sure. They would ignore my requests to tell me about themselves and would ask for my email address.

I also didn't appreciate the fact that if you blocked a profile, you could still be in their "hotlist" and you would get notified if they viewed your profile.

Toward the end of my subscription, I was even having trouble deleting messages sent to me. The site seems kind of flaky.

Tip for consumers: Subscribe for only a month and see how it goes. They have "verified" and "confirmed" profiles which may be indications that they are real people. I recommend you don't even bother with AFF to begin with but if you want to try, avoid a profile that isn't verified. They should actually have some options to enforce that: "don't show me profiles that aren't verified, don't let unverified profiles contact me".

markp157
9/5/16

For me this is 1 of the better sex search websites that youll find on the net. Its been around for years and years, has a big member base and is easy enough to sign up to and use. I use the iphone app quite a lot as was able to get it with a google search (couldnt find it in the app store but maybe I missed it). Helps a lot when you can use your phone for a dating site as a lot of the time your out and about or traveling places and thats when youve got time to send some messages or check for new replies. I like HookupHangout.com for the same reason, the mobile site works really well and keep you involved in the site even if youve not got your laptop with you at all times. For me this is 7 or maybe even an 8 out of 10. If I get lucky ill be pushing that a bit higher of course!!!!

bs105
8/30/16

i wanted to try one month gold for around 29.95 by using electronic check crooked ffing bastards switched it to a year for 240 dollars i contacted my bank had them close the check account and open a new one. then they come back asky why stopped payment i told them ffing crooked bastards. and on top of that you haave to pay another 9 dollars a month just to be able to send a message to someone. before that you didnt have to pay just to send a message to someone. adult friend finder worse dating site to go to find a woman.

alexandern21
8/28/16

I have been using adult hook up sites for four years now and you have no idea how many terrible sites you will find looking for girls who just want to get laid. I don't aggrandize when I tell you that over 90% of all adult hook up sites are useless!!! AdultFriendFinder.com is one sites which still delivers. In my personal opinion I'd rate this one of the top three sites among with CasualDating4u.com and CasualSexOnly.com (which is rather a new and smaller adult hook up site). Despite the average review I saw on SiteJabber I think there is no reason to complain. Some fake profiles? So what?! Get over it It is the internet!!!

shaunm42
8/28/16

Most girls I messaged never replied back....I can't see any benefit using this site.

marko234
8/27/16

Been using AFF for around 30 days now, decided to give it another month as its been a pretty awesome experience overall. Id put it alongside HookupHangout.com as the easiest sites for hooking up with chicks online. So far I've had quite a few showing an interest in me and had one meeting with a petite red head with a great body (but dont get me wrong, I've been working my ass off sending out messages as if my balls depended on it, which they kinda do)! Im hoping to see her again and meet with another couple of chicks that I've been sexting back and forth. All in all a damn good first month so lets see what the next one brings for me!

tomk95
8/25/16

they say free nothing is free about it don't wast your money so many phony people just to get you to pay for access I would never use this sight

dustinh28
8/22/16

Wouldnt hurt to add more women of course but in general this is a site that I have been using quite nicely along with Hookuphangout.com and its a case of so far so good. I like the way the site works and its easy to contact members and check responses on mobile or whatever. I even had a chance to test the customer support due to an issue with my payment and that was top notch as well, so really have no complaints and once I start turing the dirty chats into sex sessions ill be a happy man!

johnl374
8/16/16

They will randomly terminate your account after ~2 months just because they are money grubbing scumbags. $50 stolen by these greedy pricks and I vow to expose AFF far and wide, and will NEVER recommend them or give my money again. I suggest anyone on the fence about paying for AFF take the time to read these reviews so you understand it is NOT worth it, they are pathetic thieves, and there's better non-scam alternatives such as SLS.

Tip for consumers: Do not pay to upgrade gold membership for 12 months $50 deal or your account gets de-activate and the money stolen.

jamiea33
8/15/16

All those guys leaving bad reviews are most likely guys who believe every message they receive is real. Sure there are fake profiles on AFF but it is not impossible to spot them. Just use your common sense! I've hooked up with some girls I met on AFF and CasualDating4u.com so I know how the game works. On the other hand I have used other sites as well to see the difference between good and bad sites. And AFF is one of the better sites.

kith7
8/14/16

They have terminated my account for no reason! And they wont reply to my emails!

simonb83
8/8/16

I like AFF, It's a pretty nice site, id say its a good one to use for a while, long enough to give you a chance to get a good number of replies back but short enough that you leave after you've checked out all the real women in your area. I tend to use this for a few months and then switch to HookupHangout.com for a few months and then back again. Works for me. Im unemployed at the moment but when I have a job ill use both together and then ill see some serious action!

danc108
8/1/16

I had the feeling that 99% of women on AFF are fake

mickm22
7/29/16

22% out of 100% reviews?? That's very poor. Main feedback is the site generates their own emails and lots of men posing as couples or women. What do you do to weed this out?

michaelk177
7/28/16

I have been a member for a couple years. I think considering the amount of content that it is really good. Those who are complaining - maybe have the wrong expectations! Personally, I would really not to expect to meet my new wife! It is more a browsing opportunity and one can meet someone but it is hit or miss. No different than going to a bar! HOw many time have we all gone there and spent money and met nobody? If you like a site with a lot of content - it is great! My only criticism is that the video feeds get real slow and start n stop at busier times.

rogerf25
7/25/16

In my honest opinion this site gets better as time goes on which is the same for most of the good casual sex/ NSA sites (hookuphangout.com, etc). Some people don't seem to realise that it takes a while for the chats to get going and the replies to start coming in. I was pretty much ready to give up and then I got chatting with a smoking hot girl that I assumed was a fake until she agreed to meet up with me. Patience does pay off and even if you're not out there banging blondes and brunettes like a true player you can still have a good time. Ive had some amazing chats, some naked selfies and all that stuff and its pretty cool (beats watching x factor anyway) So yeah, give it time and then judge it, if you want instant sex then there are ladies in every city that you can pay directly if that floats your boat but for me I prefer the chase (and yes, admittedly much cheaper option) of hook up sites like this.

williamw136
7/20/16

I have tried well over a dozen sites. most are scams ,computer generated. ask any girls there that would send naked pictures of themselves to send a selfie holding the newspaper. you will never hear from them. again. I just joined aff after being off for 2 years. I was on for 6 months back then. I had 6 dates and a long term ralationship that just ended. l am no stud, just your average joe in my 50s. my GF who I met there would show me some of the postings from guys. its no wonder they have no luck. believe me guys most girls don't want a picture of your junk or want to hear what a stud you are. but keep it up! more for me. this site is the balls. all you have to do is be respectable and listen.

paulf103
7/17/16

I don't know anyone who was able to get laid using this site, including me. And I know A LOT of guys whow gave it a try.

samj74
7/16/16

At least here, there is no mystery to the motivations of the guys here. It's a sex site. The guys are mostly sex addicts and drug addicts, etc. So you know at least this site does not PRETEND to be a dating site. It is what it says it is, and at least it has that going for it. If interested, you will also want a kik account. Bring on the d!ck pics! Let the games begin.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdultFriendFinder staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question