AdultFriendFinder reviews

London, E1W 1DD, United Kingdom
Tel: 888-575-8383

chrism411
10/5/17

Let me say this first I did get laid on AdultFriendFinder. So it's not terrible or anything like that. But when I compare it to other sites I use (I use lots but lets take hookuphangout.com as an example) I just think that the balance between chatting to girls and actually screwing them or even meeting them is a bit skewed. But it does work and if you prepare yourself for 10 times more chat than actual sex then you'll do just fine!

michaelt242
10/3/17

I like AFF and have had good amounts of success. Granted it doesnt hurt that Im into kink and the swing lifestyle as well as being a bit more open minded than most. If youre shy in person or concealing your sexual orientation you might want to work on that first. As for me Im sticking with this site.

austina21
9/30/17

Men should pay for a membership in order to use the whole functionality but it is sure worth it. Been an AFF member for six months. If u know how to communicate and if you are decent looking you will do fine although imo 50% of the female users are time wasters. Works the same way on Casualdating4u. Been a member on here for almost two months and if you work on your communication skills you will also do fine. Both sites will get you laid sooner or later.

rickr101
9/28/17

79 million members? Are u kidding me? How many of them are active? Not buying it, really. but it's that bad, I've seen worse!

gd62
9/22/17

I stayed on aff for approximately 2 months, and just could not withstand anymore! I got offers, at least between 5-10 daily, but they all (men, in my case) were either fresh out of the insane asylum, married trying too cheat, or just total losers! They all lie, never once had a man give it too me straight, or be real. On several occasions, I actually got up and walked out of a restaurant, and left him sitting there, because it was easy too tell they were scammers, or egotist. Ladies, I don't recommend aff, unless you want a man nobody else wants either!!

drewg19
9/18/17

I always use three sites at once, been doing NSA sex dating for donkeys years & learned long ago if youre going to do it, you have to go 'all in'. Three is usually enough but takes some time to figure out the good ones so let me help you. This is one of them, hookuphangout is another & personally I go for tinder as a free option but this really depends on where you live and how many women are on sites in your local area. Drew G, Aberdeen

peterb238
9/16/17

I've been a member of Aff for 3 months now and imo only about 10-20% of the members you will interact with seriously want to hookup w/you. You will also find some fake profiles. But they are easy to spot.

However, those few chicks who will reply are absolutely worth the hustle! Met two girls within those 3 months and had a blast. If you weren't lucky you were not persistent enough or you were just wasting your time on the wrong profiles. If you don't know how to spot fake profiles you should use an almost fake free site like CasualSexOnly but keep in mind that they have less members than Aff.

warickg
9/13/17

I have used the site on and off for many years. At first it was awesome.. free to use and chat and meet but now ALL TOTALLY ABOUT MONEY. The biggest problem is that 90% of the people shown as being on line are simply not. I tried to talk to seven separate people just today that showed as being on line... I have five of their phone numbers, when they did not answer I rang them... three had not been on line at all within the last 24 hours BUT worse still one other person had been on line BUT had logged off nine hours ago and the last person had logged off two hours ago. Link this lieing by the site with the fact that it rarely works properly is as slow as a wet weekend and all you have is a MONEY GRAB. It is a sham and leave it andcertainly never ever pay for it.

rayg67
9/7/17

AFF Is full of nothing but scam artists.
Women post saying they are from your area, then they give you some line how they are working overseas in Africa or some other place, they chat you up and when they think they have you believing there is some kind of connection, wham out comes the hook and they give you some sob story and want you to send them money. And if you say no they just keep at it trying to make you feel like a villain.
And all the connections you supposedly had well they all of a sudden disappear.
The site is a total joke.
Looking for a relationship don't look on AFF all you'll get is played like a piano.
And if your looking for NSA or FWB all you'll find are sleazy hookers.
Old saying goes nothings for free especially love and sex. And if it seems too good to be true guess what. It is.

ronj55
9/5/17

Having a right good time on AFF, takes me back to my hookuphangout.com membership days when I was shagging more than ron jeremy in his prime lolz! Def worth a bash if ur into slags n slappers like me lol!

samb219
9/1/17

Been using this site for 6-8 weeks and it does not suck as bad as most other adult hookup sites. Actually it is pretty good.

First, men can't just sit on their butt and wait for a woman they like to answer. As a man, you have to go out and make the effort and the first move. But be realistic. If you are 60 years old seeking a 20 year old beauty, you ain't gonna make it! This ain't a sugar daddy website!

There are a few scammers on this site. Aproaching women first will cut down the number of scammers. If a beautiful woman contacts you first, it is not unlikely she is a scammer. If you approach a women first and she answers, imo the chances that she is a scammer drop to like 10-20%.

Let me give you another advise. Use more than one site at a time. It is possible that you ain't comfortable on one site or maybe the site does not have many members near you. Found out that CasualDating4u is a pretty decent adult hookup site too. Also tried beNaughty and CasualSexOnly but didn't really score using them. They also seem legit though.

Last but not least don't believe the pictures they give you until you see the real person in the photos and don't expect to hookup with any supermodels. If you like the average looking girl next door you will be fine though.

christianm89
8/30/17

i am still looking for a relationship with a lady so i have a wile ago on this website i have meny messages from lady's that looking for but i mean wile thea try to scamed me asking for money to send to them i'm not looking for to be scamed no i'm looking for my tru love and still do my conclusion don't go on this website you will being scamed by scammers that fake have profiles to have alot of money to live on

aniecef
8/22/17

I read a few reviews and agree with what was said. You *can* get dates and meet up with people no matter where you live. Currently, I'm in Europe and there are plenty of people. Not necessarily what I'm looking for but they're there. But it is all about money with this site. You can't respond or read a message fully unless you're a gold member. If you're a gold member you can pay an extra $10 I think for other members to contact you. When you first join as a standard member you get a lot of winks, flirts and a message which to read it or contact anyone requires you to upgrade. Once you upgrade it's about putting in the work to reach out to people. Everyone that came to you first automatically seems to not respond. At the top of the page it has a banner that tells you to extend your membership which leads you to believe it does not auto renew. This is false. It WILL auto renew. I have been charged twice after I emailed them asking to turn off auto renew. And I had to threaten to qualify it as a fraudulent charge if it happens again for them to say "your account will not auto renew". We'll see what happens but I will not use or recommend this site ever again

terryc109
8/21/17

Im a bit disappointed but I like the way the site works, super simple which rocks. But not got lucky yet. Been trying hookuphangout.com since around the same time n thats a bit better, defanately more chicks to chat too. Hope that helpz!

henryo26
8/18/17

Really takes some time and effort to figure out the best approach but after a few weeks I started seeing results. Hooked up with two nice chicas and chatted with a few I am about to arrange a date with. Together with CasualDating4u it is one of the best I have used so far.

jaya127
8/15/17

I had actually been a member for approximately 15 years. Here is what I learned. You dont need to pay to get a stripped down service, however once you do pay they automatically renew your membership until you figure out how to shut that feature off. AS a paid member with an extensive profile I could go a week or two without receiving a message from anyone. However Once I signed up under a second profile which had no information and no photo I was receiving multiple daily emails form people that were supposedly interest in the phantom member they knew nothing about. This is a procedure they use to grab your attention. The emails form supposed members are funneled to you as a new member to get your interest since the only way they can be fully read is for you to get a full membership. A sort of illegal bait and switch if you will. As soon as you become a member emails will be sporadic once in a while. I had a charge show up on my credit card for AFF in August for $107. Although my membership didnt expire until December of that year. I challenged it with my credit card company and as a result my profile was removed with no explanation. I sent 3 emails asking why and never received a response to date. They are essentially a large corporation that wants to separate you from your money and could care less about you as a customer which is a toxic combination.

davidm706
8/7/17

So ive been doing the online dating thing for like six years (jeez, im totally giving my age away here y'all!) and I gotta say that AFF is consistent. It's been around since forever and even now id say it ranks just behind hookuphangout.com and maybe one other site but it makes the top 3 for me, definitely no doubt about that. When you've been around as long as those guys you have all that experience and knowledge I guess and they clearly use it. It's not perfect hell what hookup site ever works fast and regular? But if you're happy with semi regular hookups and T&A on demand (with plenty of sexting to be done in between actual sex meets) then as I say, there aint too many that can compete. It's damn addictive though, so watch out for that LOL!!!

finnm13
8/2/17

You get out what you put in! As a man you sure need to catch attention. Been a member of AFF for three years perhaps. Had plenty of dates and hookups. IMO not a great site but a good site. If you weren't lucky I guess CasualDating4u is a good alternative. Been lucky on there too. But really, AFF is pretty good.

billw160
7/30/17

Have not been able to get in for almost 24 hours. And this is not the first time. Half the time when i could get on, you could not see the photos or videos.

sh19252
7/27/17

what the hell do i want girls that are anything form 100 to 5000 miles away for. I have had two conversations that were girls on the other side of the world playing me that they are in London and just a simple IP address search showed them up! fake fake fake just DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!! all I did get is a load of unwanted and unwarranted spam. I took a screen shot of the promise of a shag as they put it in three months or my money back this i will be taking them to task on.
I will be taking a trip t'o London to confront them and will be writing another review.

alanp82
7/24/17

Amazed this site is still going. I've been using hookuphangout (brill site, check it out) the last few years but noticed an ad for AFF last week so decided to go for it. Been a long time since I was on AFF, not much has changed but it's still a good hookup site no doubt, lots of women (not hard to avoid the time wasters/ cam girls, always easy to notice) and price is what you'd expect from any sex search site really (they do offers too, worth keeping an eye out). Not the best but AFFs been going so long it has to be given some respect for that (clearly it's getting some folks laid)!

richardh247
7/21/17

Wrote over a hundred messages to local contacts only got 1 reply and that was someone over 3000 miles away,i suspect most profiles are fake.Dont waste your money on this site.

williamt140
7/20/17

I have been using a few hookup sites (adultfriendfinder, casualdating4u) for almost three months with good results. I am a single guy who is seeking couples to get laid and for that purpose those sites are absolutely ok. Beware of some fake profiles and some African scammers. Use your common sense and you will have a blast.

richardb335
7/18/17

My girlfriend and I joined hoping to meet other couples for "fun". We chatted with a few couples but mpst of them were a little scary. We did actually meet a really nice couple for drinks. Everything seemed to be going okay. They said they would call us again soon, then nothing. Oh well.
Even through we clearly stated on our profile that we were only interested in other couples we were bombarded with messages from single males. And seriously, do these guys really think a $#*! pic as their profile picture is sexy??? If I wanted to hook my girlfriend up with a guy it wouldnt be a problem but that is not what we came looking for.

mattb158
7/17/17

Not sure about this site tbh. Heard it used to be a lot better and get the feeling its not what it once was. Will stick with hookuphangout.com I think.

67 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I became a gold member and once I put my pic up, I got overwhelmed with responses. I am no beauty queen either; I look like a sweet Sunday school teacher. Had to redo my profile and get very specific about what I wanted because too many people were inboxing me. Then, I got as much background info as possible on potential dates and did background screens. Canceled many dates due to men lying about age, marital status, employment, etc before finding a decent fellow. Many men wrote to tell me to be careful. Maybe they could tell how naive I was about online dating--who knows??!!. Would recommend.

By Carmen S. on 10/1/16
Helpful answer

Um, the short answer is YEP! It's because you are a woman.

By Melinda L. on 9/7/13
Helpful answer

not all scammers but the IT at times is total crap

By craig l. on 11/2/15
Helpful answer

Do you mean the reviewers or AFF? I'm a member of AFF but not a big fan. I have not met anyone from there in well over a year. I've only had a couple of emails returned on AFF. As for being a scam? No, I don't think so. I just think they attract a crowd that is not serious or respectful. What's interesting is that I have met and chatted with people on SLS that also have profiles on AFF. They all say they find the community on SLS better. If you're a couple, Kasidie is worth checking out too.

By John S. on 10/10/15

It's a scam

By Dan B. on 7/13/15
Helpful answer

You need to go to your profile page to view it.

By Sexy S. on 9/17/16
Helpful answer

you will never get something for free

By Markus W. on 6/19/16
Helpful answer

Ring your bank get another card

By Dan B. on 9/5/15
Helpful answer

She could be a fake because some fake people say you need a golden ticket, then once you get the golden ticket then they block you to steal your money and personal bank information.

By Tony M. on 7/13/15
Helpful answer

It may be the email service provider if it is not well known. Try another one. Watch out for fake members. You could be talking to a computer.

By Kevin B. on 4/20/15
Questions? Get answers from the AdultFriendFinder staff and other customers.

AdultFriendFinder?