US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

henryo21
12/5/16

Compared to all the SCAM sites out there 'AFF' is way better than average but in my opinion the man to women ratio (and that often also means your success rate) is worse than on 'CasualDating4u' and other large hookup sites. But I think it is always worth a try cuz it is not a bad site though and the reviews I've read all over the web are simply not worth reading.

erikah22
12/4/16

Yes they have an ambassador program. I'm now on that level just from talking to people I do want to talk to.. They do tell you they are one. They usually have it at the bottom of their email or listed as VIP. If you suspect they are only talking to you for that reason...ask for email or Kik. Simple. Downside I literally have 100s of emails. I try to pick out those in the age bracket I want and reply to profiles that intrigue me. Men hardly put effort so I'm thinking those upset on these reviews are those people. Maybe because I'm not vanilla ..someone just saying they want to $&@# provides a huge yawn to me. We all do, that's why we are here. Duh.

I like the site in general but it's severely outdated. IM always messes up and so does camming. The sound rarely works and I wish you could block cam invites in the chat. Sooooo aggravating trying to read a chat when a horny jerk off sends his cam 20 times in 10 seconds.

brianh185
12/2/16

I read that someone said it was crap...OMG get a life. Yeah its not as good as hookuphangout most people will agree but come on, I bet that tosser didnt even give it a proper try. Dont expect girls lining up for you but im pretty sure if you put in some actual EFFORTS then youll eventually get sumwhere on this. Brian H.

gb63
11/29/16

Been on this site for 2 months. Getting chicks on here is pretty easy given the area that I'm in. Met one, chatted for a bit, hooked up (use your imagination) and that thought things were going somewhere and she just vanished. But boy did we have fun!!!

The people are real on here for the most part. Bots and fake accounts get flagged really quick. In the events of meeting another chic here soon. I've talked to a couple of people on chat and phone. Most woman are either attached, married, or have a boyfriend and alot of them do these things called "parties".

Well worth the money to signup as a Gold member. There was a special where you can sign up for like $90 for the year. It's already paid for itself. If you're not on it sign up for free but free members have a hard time sending message to gold members. Gold members are normally the "real" people and people who are "confirmed". Loving this site so far.

Happy hunting.

alexd109
11/28/16

Didnt mind this site at all. Some wee dirties to chat 2 witch is always nice. Lots of men on the site so not perfect. Prob my silver medal site, the gold still goes to hookuphangout.com ;)

sh15115
11/28/16

We have been on this site for almost one month. Fakes either they refuse to give you a face pic or refuse to voice verify. I can not wait until this month is up.

jc257
11/22/16

this website is ok i havent had any meet ups with anyone in years but i was online about to make online dates and my account was deleted for no reason. no response from customer service. im thinking of flirting in person maybe trying a new online dating website. it just sucks i got a email saying my account may have been compromised i need to change my password after it was deleted. not sure what thats all about i havent done anything i shouldnt have on there website so maybe also try going out drinking at a bar if i want a casual relationship :)

yeah they sent me another email saying a huge lie about me i was popular i had 5000 points and i was only flirting i didnt do anything but flirt and try to go on dates and you know what they said i was reported for what i didnt do anything so they deleted my profile i didnt do anything at all i would absolutely not reccoment this website for online dating they just deleted my website and all i did was flirt people were having sex online and other things i havent done you know what im saying

jimmyf29
11/19/16

Firstly, this site got hacked in late October 2016 and 340 MILLION user account details were stolen. As of 19th November 2016, the site has done NOTHING to notify customers.

They claim to be the world's largest sex and swinger's site. Here's the reality, in the U.K. for example, they have approximately 8.86 Million users, of which 2.6 Million are Men searching for Women, as compared to 106 Thousand Women seeking Men. That's a ratio of 22:1!

Then you need to consider of those 106,000 women, some are old profiles and then another huge section are fake or soliciting for various other websites, cam models, chat sites, paying subscription sites.

At a man; woman ratio of 22;1 it's almost impossible to meet anyone. ALL the girls I have chatted with say they are overwhelmed by messages from guys.

Then there is the site itself that runs on a Flash platform, the IM is horribly intermittent in it's quality and the site itself crashes repeatedly.

DO NOT JOIN. it's a waste of time and money not to mention a security risk of both your personal information and credit card details.

tonyp71
11/13/16

I realised a long time ago that the key to getting laid on these types of dating sites is to use a few at any given time. I always use HookupHangout simply because it works for me and has done many times, but the sites I use with it change a lot. I've had some shockers that were just money down the drain and ive had some pretty positive experiences to, with sites that have potential. Adult friend finder belongs to the latter group not ideal and I havent actually pulled yet on it but im keen to keep trying just because you can tell straight away its more professional than most and has real members. I hope my faith pays off but recent developments give me confidence, if you know what I mean ;-)

lionelv3
11/7/16

I've been a member of Adultfriendfinder for 3-4 months now and in my experience you will find many inactive members or those who are not really serious about hooking up. But if you are decent looking it does work. I've met one girl and had a good time. I'd still prefer CasualDating4u.com a little more because in my experience they have a good man-woman-ratio but you can't go wrong using both to maximize your chances.

Conlusion: Adultfriendfinder is still a site with genuine women looking for casual encounters and if you invest a little time you will sure meet some nice girls.

robertb383
11/4/16

This site is a bunch of B.S. You might as well be reading Craigslist. I have joined twice. Many of the women they claim to be on line never even look at your profile, let alone respond ,which means they may not be on line at all. Many of them are looking for women. Ok if that's your thing. Many only want to play as a couple or at least that's what their profiles say. You chance are reduced even further if you're non white. My recommendation is DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

terryf38
10/31/16

For me this is 1 of the better sex search websites that youll find on the net. Its been around for years and years, has a big member base and is easy enough to sign up to and use. I use the iphone app quite a lot as was able to get it with a google search (couldnt find it in the app store but maybe I missed it). Helps a lot when you can use your phone for a dating site as a lot of the time your out and about or traveling places and thats when youve got time to send some messages or check for new replies. I like Hookuphangout.com website for the same reason, the mobile site works really well and keep you involved in the site even if youve not got your laptop with you at all times. For me this is 7 or maybe even an 8 out of 10. If I get lucky ill be pushing that a bit higher of course!!!!

dougm68
10/18/16

I have been on alt.com and now AFF for one month. I had some issues with alt.com, but nothing compared to AFF. For starters, AFF is totally based on making you pay extra for everything. For example, I joined for $20 for one month gold membership. In order to talk/email with standard women members, you have to pay an additional fee to read their email. You also get email messages from ambassadors and other women overseas who have no interest in you at. Next, there is the issue of points, gifts etc which pervade the entire AFF. In order to do anything at all, instant message someone, watch their web cam, send them an email or whatever, there is a continual and ongoing push for you to spend $10 and buy 1000 credits which you then send to the women.
Avoid AFF since it is a blatant scam. You will find your gold basic monthly fee is not the ceiling but the floor of money you will spend. You will end up spending another $8 to $10 a month on the standard email reading scam. You will spend, at least, $10 for 1000 points which don't last very long at all. You will spend extra money on gifts and flowers etc. In fact, if you don't watch yourself you will easily end up spending another $20 to $50 a month over the original $10. That doesn't include any live cam shows, for which you will get at least one or two notifications each time you are online there.
I also found that only three, repeat three, of the women who viewed me, out of 20, were within 100 miles of me. You know you are dealing with scammers when you get passionate requests from a 22 year old girl in Peru.
The bottom line is AFF is one of the worst dating sites I have dealt with. I have been on alt.com, zoosk, a couple of the MILF ones, which are total scams.

I will cancel my account, and hope they don't screw me on my bank account. I am very, very unimpressed with AFF, especially since they are the parent company for Alt.com. I never had the level and type of issues, especially reading emails, I do at AFF.

Again, avoid AFF unless you want to get constantly overwhelmed with scammers, fake profiles and a near total whining for money no matter what you are doing at AFF. It is also clear to me I screwed up by not coming here and reading all the reviews, the VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE TOTALLY NEGATIVE AT ONE.
I learned my lesson about AFF. Based on my not nearly as bad experience with alt.com I assumed I was dealing with a good dating site with AFF. Boy, was I wrong. Like I said, I will cancel my account, lick my wounds, and move on. You should learn from my mistake with AFF.

One final thing I will note. In both alt.com and AFF they have some real issues with numbers of people listed. AFF shows 14,500 women listed as seeking men in Oregon. Of that number, and I counted them, page after page, 250 are active on the day you are online. Roughly another 1,000 are active up to 90 days. This means, just like alt.com roughly 85 to 90 percent of the people listed are dead accounts going back, in some cases, nearly a decade. This is something else to keep in mind when reviewing AFF.

cullend
10/16/16

I was getting pretty pissed off with online dating and havin no luck what so ever. A bit like london buses tho nothing for months then I found two at almost the same time. This one, adult friend finder, is keeping me busy in the dirty chat side of things (gotta love the younger generation for inventing sexting) and another site ive been using (hookuphangout.com) is going a step further, getting me some actual meetings with birds. Im not gonna say my believes are totally back but its def a step in the right way.

robertp216
10/13/16

I encountered at least two pay for play women on the site. I have never paid for sex and do not plan to start now.

williamb237
10/9/16

The results speak for themselves! I've had sex w/ five women I met on Adultfriendfinder. Five women in 12 weeks is not bad at all. Those of you who use hookupsites know what I am talking about. And five hookups in 12 weeks, well that makes this the second best result oriented site following CasualDating4u.com where I've met seven girls in 10 weeks. Let me summarize: Adultfriendfinder is a great source to bang girls!

Those of you who don't have any success using Adultfriendfinder I have some advise for you:

Completely avoid the superhot women! You may wonder why? There are two reasons for that. First, most superhot women are not even real. Often those are fake profiles with scammers behind them. Second, even if they are real they are contacted by so many men it makes it hard to get a response from them. If you are not a superhandsome fella yourself you should go for the average looking woman.

eugenm1
10/7/16

Site is overrun by scammers. Fake profiles all over. Bottom line: avoid

ps139
10/3/16

I would say this site is a good choice IMO if you are looking for NSA dating/ flings and is actually a lot better than iI expected it to be. You have to pay to use all of the features (in fact you have to pay to use the all main things, only searching is free if I remember right) but then thats the same with most of the top sex dating sites e.g Hookuphangout.com etc. So after you pay you get to send messages and read them as well, pretty vital, but its not expensive at all and you can get it cheaper if you take a longer option like 3 months or 6 months or whatever. Ive had some good nights because of this site and generally prefer it to a lot of the other sites out there so if you're reading this because your not sure then id say go for it but top tip is to make sure your check how many girls are in your area before you pay. Good luck!

leoj10
10/2/16

Never worked for me. Lots of fakes. All they want is your money

charlesc143
9/27/16

AFF has been around forever and anyone claiming that it's a scam really needs to explain what he or she was expecting. Certainly there are several fake profiles but I'd consider that 'normal'. I haven't found any hookup site where I did not find fake profiles, not even on CasualDating4u.com, which is famous for the huge number of real and active members. I have been using AFF a few years ago but I was an active member and trust me: I got laid! And I am pretty much sure that this site still delivers and provides quality hookup dating.

sexys1
9/27/16

The site has an ambassador program that allows women to earn points by sending emails to new standard members who are unable to read the emails unless they purchase a membership. The women can also earn points by interacting on the site via email in general, camming, etc. and the points can be exchanged for cash. Men have no way of knowing if a woman is really interested in them or if she is just interacting to earn points/cash.

joeg114
9/18/16

I must admit i do like this site, I've had a mixed time of it so far but the good far outweighs the bad overall. Sometimes you can wait a while for anyone to get back to you but even the best sites in the online dating world like hookuphangout.com give you dry days. But when they do reply u know your in for a fun night cos its just that kind of loose sex site where the real girls are dreams come true in terms of not wanting relationships and all that BS. They don't have to be pretty, just game you know haha my kind of girls ;-) Would recommend but keep in mind not to lose faith, keep firing the messages and likes out and keep remembering its worth it when you reel one in!

koyb1
9/13/16

I want to make new friends n to find woman

joet95
9/13/16

Guys need to know that it takes more than just to join to get laid using AFF. Men outnumber women on every hook up site so what you need to do is to stand out from the crowd! Create a nice profile and upload some nice pictures. Don't ever send d#$ pictures. Never ever! Be patient and be creative.

It is also very advisible to use more than just one hook up site. CasualDating4u.com is an absolutely amazing site which will give you access to many female profiles. You may wanna use more than just one site to maximize your chances.

Whatever you do, don't expect to hookup within a week or so. It takes more time. You may be lucky and hook up faster but from my experience it takes a few weeks before you will have your first date.

rickr70
9/10/16

Fakers and Scammers seem to love Adultfriendfinder. Hard to find real profiles

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdultFriendFinder staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question