US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brians157

There are cheaper casual dating sites then AFF for sure. (in 64 reviews)

mikem171

I had met several women who matched what I was looking for. (in 44 reviews)

jend17

Just ignore anybody asking for personal info from the start, and don't give out your credit card for any reason! (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rogerf25
7/25/16

In my honest opinion this site gets better as time goes on which is the same for most of the good casual sex/ NSA sites (hookuphangout.com, etc). Some people don't seem to realise that it takes a while for the chats to get going and the replies to start coming in. I was pretty much ready to give up and then I got chatting with a smoking hot girl that I assumed was a fake until she agreed to meet up with me. Patience does pay off and even if you're not out there banging blondes and brunettes like a true player you can still have a good time. Ive had some amazing chats, some naked selfies and all that stuff and its pretty cool (beats watching x factor anyway) So yeah, give it time and then judge it, if you want instant sex then there are ladies in every city that you can pay directly if that floats your boat but for me I prefer the chase (and yes, admittedly much cheaper option) of hook up sites like this.

williamw136
7/20/16

I have tried well over a dozen sites. most are scams ,computer generated. ask any girls there that would send naked pictures of themselves to send a selfie holding the newspaper. you will never hear from them. again. I just joined aff after being off for 2 years. I was on for 6 months back then. I had 6 dates and a long term ralationship that just ended. l am no stud, just your average joe in my 50s. my GF who I met there would show me some of the postings from guys. its no wonder they have no luck. believe me guys most girls don't want a picture of your junk or want to hear what a stud you are. but keep it up! more for me. this site is the balls. all you have to do is be respectable and listen.

paulf103
7/17/16

I don't know anyone who was able to get laid using this site, including me. And I know A LOT of guys whow gave it a try.

samj74
7/16/16

At least here, there is no mystery to the motivations of the guys here. It's a sex site. The guys are mostly sex addicts and drug addicts, etc. So you know at least this site does not PRETEND to be a dating site. It is what it says it is, and at least it has that going for it. If interested, you will also want a kik account. Bring on the d!ck pics! Let the games begin.

filbertm
7/14/16

Am shocked how many haters there are. people always expect miracals and talk sh*t when they aint happy. this site is easily 1 of the top dogs for hooking up with chicks. in fact the only one better is hookuphangout.com and I'm personaly members of both. make your own mind up thats my advise to yall. peace out.

tedw16
7/12/16

Been on this site for a while now and I can tell any man to STAY the F*** away from this site and save your money it's the same old female profile you see on a lot of sites most will never reply and if they do its only to talk on the site lol or they need help with money for one reason or another so complete waste of time and money.

jpm6
7/11/16

Ive had my ups and down with this website but mostly ups I have to say. Its better than a lot of the crap out there, trust me, ive seen it all. Most importantly I have actually got laid through this site, so thats probably all I need to say. The small print is that it took a while and a LOT of messages before I got to that point (but I had some good chats and fun in the meantime). If I was to advise someone who is looking for a site to meet girls and have strings free sex I wouldnt hesitate to say this and maybe one or two more, tops (HookupHangout.com deserves a mention here, brilliant site). just remember it doesnt happen overnight and you will go days and at times weeks without getting anywhere but as this site has genuine women on their books you can rest assured that you will get luckyeventually. Just make sure you enjoy the dirty chats and webcam or cyber sessions in the meantime as the in person shagging only happens once in a blue moon on any of these sites unless you look like leo di caprio.

derrickk14
7/10/16

These people are $#*!ing morons. Actually that is a compliment. They have no issue collecting your money. They set you up on auto-renew and then make it near impossible to turn off the feature so you pay them into perpetuity.

Add to this that they hate customer service. They give a little fill in form to send problems to which they must delete because they never response. In fact, they have you hit confirm three times because the complaint is sent, hoping that you dont scroll all the way to the bottom to see the confirm button. If you bust your ass (you wont find a contact number on their web site) but you will at their parent company site friendfinder.com. When you call them, its routed to the Philippines where some guy reads off a script and asks all the things they shouldnt ask over the phone such as your password, contact number, email, ID, etc.

NO PROFESSIONALISM AT ALL

JUST SPEND $20 ON A HORSE SIZE DILDO AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS WITHOUT LUBE TO GET THE SAME SENSATION OF ASS RAPE YOU GET FROM THESE $#*!ERS FOR A LOT LESS MONEY

brucew57
7/5/16

I have not found any real woman on this site. Wonder where all the positive reviews come from?

nevresn
7/3/16

AFF keeps getting worse and worse. Used to be a cool site but now I avoid it like the plague.

jacko29
6/29/16

I quite like AFF as its not expensive and every once in a while it helps me get lucky. Maybe not as much as hookuphangout.com has over the past few months, but still often enough that I decided to come here and write a good review on it! It deserves that at least! I do read some bad things but I would say try it yourself before going on what someone else says, people like to complain and some people expect miracles. There are no miracles here but there are girls and if you spend enough time and effort you might just screw one of them. I certainly have!!

faithk6
6/27/16

Great way to communicate

philt19
6/26/16

My 3 months on AFF just finished and im happy with it overall, will probably pay again. Its far from perfect but the closest site ive found to perfection is probably HookuHangout.com and even that has some things that could be better so no point in counting the negatives when there are plenty of positives to focus on. Im in London and it might be because its a major city but there really are a good amount of women online and although they dont always get back to you its still pretty easy to find one to meet up with if you spend time on it. Not sure what its like in other places but works good here.

alexh139
6/21/16

I have been a member for ten months. There are way too many camgirls and prostitutes on this site. But if you hang in there you will meet some real girls as well. I personally made the experience that you have better chances joining so called 'women friendly' sites like Vanessa69.com. But it is all about trial and error.

marcp29
6/19/16

not happy, many fake people

cathyc65
6/15/16

But, went back to be a non member because of costs. Now, they have pretty much shut off non members. You can't read remails, and you can not get into or use the cam service to watch or talk. All they want is your money and if you can't give it to them, they will not allow you to play, so, removed my profile totally cuz even when I was a member, 50 % or more that emailed me or watched me on the cam, were non members so now they have narrowed it down to 40% or so that can even email or see you on cam. WOW, and I have over 5000 bouns points and thought I would use them to get a membership for a short time? Ha. they want you to confirm your ID. They want all your Real.. info including a copy of your drivers lic. or passport, etc. Come on AFF. Who pays you to buy that info from you after you get it from you members. That is private info. Bye AFF

johang13
6/14/16

Id rate AFF as medium-good. Its busy enough and has everything you need to be able to go ahead and set up some sexy time, but I still think it falls behind a few of the more modern sites that really get results and not just the odd reply. A good example would be HookupHangout.com but there are others too, if youre willing to send the time and money trying new sites then you do find the odd diamond in the rough. But overall I wouldnt think twice about using this site every so often to see the new members that have joined, I just probably not worth paying for every month, all year round.

richardo37
6/13/16

I cant quite figure AFF out. Sometimes I get some a bunch of good interactions and numerous replies over a week or so, other times I can go ages without hearing from any girls. I find HookupHangout.com a much more consistent site and better value overall. The problems here are that I dont know whether to stick with it as it does occasionally come through for me, or cancel because of the on / off nature of the success I get on the site.

gemmar7
6/13/16

No chance of any meets from this site. They just want your money - it is fraudulent and shut be shut down as its business practice is nothing but a scam.

tomk85
6/8/16

they are the worst sight they will get your money then auto renew and charge you more without your permission and if you don't pay they will block you from everything IT'S NOT FREE

saml100
6/4/16

this is the most unprepaired ill conceived website ever, nothing works, e-mail, instant messaging, privatemessaging, cams, nothing works!! yet they are allowed to operate, & not providing to the customer what they promised, ( very false advertising) yet they still want you to sign up for their GOLD membership, "which is no better" they give the WOMEN gold & force the men to pay, BIG TIME, the men far outnumber the women in every case, How can they be allowed to operate with these false claims in advertising, & the complete overcharge of the men hear? Its acomplete travesty of any kind of fair practices in business & advertising, they are complete LIARS!!!! how can the federal trade commission allow this crap to happen, I realize they are based out of this country, but there has to be some federal regulations regarding this kind of obvious FRUAD!!! this " supposedly secure " site & hundreds of personal information has been HACKED!!! Don't tellme something cant be done, that's just plain stupid, or are you going to say since they are based overseas, we have no jurisisdiction, that's a big copout, "don't ya think" FINAL THOUGHT, THIS SITE SHOUD BE "SHUT DOWN"!!!!!!

lawrenceb44
6/3/16

Im having a fairly mixed experience so far on AFF I must say. Yes - the site is sleek and sexy looking but im not getting enough responses or meeting up with enough hot ladies to really claim that my life has changed thanks to this site alone! I probably get a reply for every nine or ten messages I send but I guess the fact that there are so many women to message (not counting the occasional obvious fake) is a positive.
Overall though ive been using a multiple site tactic and that seems to be working pretty well. What I do is (a) create an account on four or five hook up sites (b) take a subscription on the best three in terms of amount of girls in my local area and ditch the other two sites in my case im using AFF, Hookuphangout.com and flirtydater.com (c) add at least four photos, none of my manhood but proper photos like me in my tux at my brothers wedding and that type of thing (gotta keep it classy, baby!) and then (d) add some description in the profile making myself out to be a strong, sensitive and witty type of fellow before (e) sending out as many intro messages and winks as possible. Finally, (f) I repeat this process for the other sites I joined.
I would recommend this as it means you usually have something to look forward at the weekend and if you find good sites with lots of members in your region then you take out the longer subscriptions that work out much cheaper per month and live happily ever after. Well until you fall in love with one of the chicks, and then you have a serious dilemma lol! Anyway, hope that helps anyone who is willing to give it a shot. Best of luck, Ant.

fredericks34
5/29/16

Still not sure about this adult friend finder as its supposed to be the best for no strings casual meet ups but im not feeling it. My buddies have said I should join more than one site, like this one and hookuphangout for example. Ive not done that yet cos money is a bit tight guess it makes sense. Im not gonna be to harsh on the site as ive not tried combining it with another yet but I must say I expected at least one night of steamy sex by now!! On pay day ill try doubling up but I that doesnt work ill be asking for my money back.

bloomsburyf
5/28/16

Once you join you can never cancel your membership and they will continue to charge your bank no matter how many times you delete your account. Extremely dodgy criminal company.relying on embarrassment to not complain.

benr60
5/25/16

Years ago, the site was pretty decent but lately it has fallen apart. I've been both a paying member as well as a non paying member. It used to be that those who paid, could contact interesting people who didn't. No longer, so that means it just knocked out a huge number of potential hook-ups.
The cost has also gone way up so it's just not worth it. Many of the profiles are fake. When I was a paying member, I got one message every 4 or 5 months. When I dropped the paid account, I got one every few days. (and I could reply to them, "if I paid") What was once a cool site has turned into a scam.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdultFriendFinder staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question