AdultFriendFinder reviews

AdultFriendFinderimage coming soon
910 E. Hamilton Ave, Suite 600
Campbell, California 95008, USA
Tel: 888-575-8383
Join the Largest Adult Social Media Community!
Join Now

jeffb186
5/24/19

This site is a rip off, i joined on Saturday and it kicked me off over 10 times when i called customer service they said they could do nothing call back Monday. So i called back on Monday and no surprise they will not refund the $40.00 . Place is full of fakes and hookers, so be warned.

justint156
4/26/19

Some fake profiles, just weed through them and don't waste your time. With a little bit of patience you will sure find some real members. Adultfriendfinder still pretty much kicks ass. In my honest opinion adult sites like Adultfriendfinder (or Casualsexonly for example) still work better than any popular dating app. At least everyone on here is pretty much forward and gets straight to the point

johnc2096
4/19/19

I am fed up with people on hear sayin AFF or hookuphangout or what ever other good site dont work fast enuff. Seriosly man get a grip !!!! Ur not buyin a hooker here its an art form if u cant handle it get out eh! Free sex from birds that u can chat 2 an some times even do the $#*! buddy thing with. Cheaper and all that 2 man. Seriosly ppl nd to check their expectasions lol GET A GRIP WHAT DO U LOT WNT 4 NUTHING?!! Enjoy stop moaning lol

tonyh303
3/27/19

AFF is an obvious attempt to sell magic beans to desperate people. Automated chat bots will spam your inbox with messages. If you pay real money to read them, you will find yourself feeling pretty awful about the world. Don't do it! I have no idea how the site operators can sleep at night. I bet they have no problems finding companionship too..

patrickh245
3/22/19

Last year I used the service for a one month paid subscription. Within 48 hours I hooked up with the only SWF in my local area. For the rest of the month that is all there was so I did not renew the subscription.
Recently I thought I would give it another try. I signed up, I thought, for 1 month for $20. At the end of the transaction I was charged $101 for three months of gold service plus an extra month of standard service. I immediately sent them an email. They responded asking for my log in information which I provided.
They then sent me and email saying they would charge me for one month of Gold Service and refund the remainder of the charge and asked that I respond if I agreed. I responded that I did agree to the one month charge. I then received an email stating auto renewal was not activated on my account and that if I had further questions to contact billing.
First. Every single response from them to the same email chain was from a different person.
Second. There was never a question about automatic renewal.
I feel like I'm getting some sort of run around and I will likely be out $81 more than I had intended to spend.
Third. The only woman that is into sex with straight men in my area is the same one I hooked up with before and it wasn't good enough to want seconds.
Yes. You may get laid but you may also lose money. I don't trust them at this point.

larryt133
2/12/19

I've tried to create an account for the last hour and a half. I called customer service they were no help whatsoever. Obviously they don't have their s*** together yet

jamesm1604
1/1/19

Over the last 10-12 years I've done AFF a few times short term off and on......one or two hookups, one became a 3 year relationship....back in 2006. The other hookup was from that time frame as well.....since then I've been on twice, short term, just gave it one last shot, in the last month, good site for couple swingers, gays, and trannies I guess, as a straight male looking for women, in the last week, I'm about 50/55......50 contacts were from fake accounts, Chinese and Russian bots looking to extract email, phone number, ss, a couple of attempts to lure to "pay webcams"....was bad back then....atrocious now......fake bs site nowadays overall. I would spend too much time weeding through the bs....you'll be disappointed. Of the four contacts, one was 65T that wanted to $#*! and piss on me while $#*!ing me calling me a sissy faggot......yeah, I think I'll pass on that nonsense........waste of money. Had far more luck in the chat rooms of AOL back in the day......back when modems made $#*!ty little screeching sounds.

Response from kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative
Thank you for letting us know about your experience on Adultfriendfinder.com. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We value our customers feedback and we are always thriving to provide our customers with the best service possible.

I'll have our customer service department reach out to you directly and see if what we can do to make your experience better.
ronw181
11/7/18

I'm a guy and AFF is not all bad, it does provide some entertainment. If you are a normal sort of guy and make a good profile and have good pictures you may even meet a woman. Most women chicken out and nothing ever happens. You will be contacted by a hoarde of men even though your profile is not gay or bi. But the worst part is the fake profiles initiated by AFF of women and the elaborate support AFF gives them like comments of the fake profiles photos by other fake profiles. And there are the jamacian send me money I love you scammers. Be prepared to invest a lot of time to figure it all out.

Response from Courtney R., AdultFriendFinder Representative
Thank you for letting us know about your experience on Adultfriendfinder.com. Your comment regarding "Jamaican profiles asking for money" I have escalated through customer support and we'll look into. We take member fraud very seriously and we have a entire team dedicated to scrubbing fake profiles and messages. If you feel you have come across a fake account please report them right away. The best way to do this is the "Report Abuse" button or notify customer service.

If there is anything we can do to better your experience in the future please let us know.
alexc351
10/18/18

dnt mind this AFF site. Mite not b as gd as hookuphangout.com + a few othas but least it dont scam u + can work if u giv it a chanz.

Response from kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative
Thanks for the awesome review, Alex! We work hard to make your experience on AdultFriendfinder enjoyable and rewarding.

marcuss96
10/12/18

Adultfriendfinder has always been one of the very best and it still seems busy. These days I am not sure how it competes with sites like Casualsexonly but I recently signed up again and it still seems to be a good choice.

Response from kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative
Marcus, thank you for the great review! We're so happy your experience on our site has been great.

johnh1677
10/4/18

Like most hookup sites, there are many flake people but AFF has major technical issues... the biggest being that the dont store your info on their server, its stored in your computer or phone... so if you get hacked, you are screwed. And you constantly have to clear your cache to get functionality... stay away if you can...

Response from kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative
Hey John,

I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to in terms of storing info on your phone or computer. If you mean "cookies" then yes, the whole internet uses them. You can find a copy of how and why we use them in the Privacy Policy. I've included a link below. Let me know if this resolves your issue and if there is anything we can do to better your experience in the future please let us know.

Privacy Policy - https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/page/privacy.html
davidp942
10/4/18

Dis site can be a bit ov a slow starta man but stick wiv it blood ul be getting ur reward soon ya know? If not hit hookuphangout.com, site is off the hook man, ladies be fit dere no doubts man

leonn15
9/30/18

Spent 4+ hours setting up profile and creating contacts. 12 hours later, my account has been "put on hold" pending Risk Management. Only way to contact them is via an international call to customer services who will then transfer me to said department. Customer service rep (Jason) was not at all forthcoming with details and I frequently had to ask him to clarify what he was saying.

All in all, a complete waste of time and effort, and customer service that would make Auschwitz blush. You're better off using Fetlife or another casual dating site.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. Unless you like astronomical phone bills and inventing new swear words while talking to customer service.

bobo64
9/25/18

This site is very unreliable, the great number of scammers is incredible. They are at you non stop and it gets worse when you decide not to renew your membershiip. Soon as they realise you have no desire to renew your membership, they are at you. Give it a big miss.

carlas125
9/1/18

I open an account and paid one month for Gold membership, well their system really sucks, every time I sent pictures to another member, they never got them, it happened almost 80% of the times, so we had to exchange numbers to be able to trade pics, I mention to a member I met that AFF wasn't Apple friendly because I had issues with my devices working to communicate with members and he told me, I have an Android and also have several issues with the site...Very Lame and disappointing.

ilauh
7/24/18

There help chat asks for username and password before assisting . Is Aff joking? an they have a subcription model ?not sure where all the money goes .

scotti23
7/24/18

Not sure what the fuss is all about here. Sure, its pretty damn busy but I dont think its any better than say Hookup Hangout. The most positive thing though I suppose is that we all have some good options rather than time wasting hookup sites and that can only be a good thing, trust me on that!

mitchelll33
7/22/18

Yes plenty of fake accounts but plenty that are real. Been on it 4 months and have met up with some good people and now have a FWB. If you have anything about you it works, just be honest on there.

dong142
7/15/18

I don't believe these people are saying it's fake! I've met LOTS of REAL people on it. If you're a single guy, it's more difficult, granted, but as a couple, it's easy as pie to get other couples to swing with. I live in a small city of only 70,000 people. Can you imagine what it would be like in a metropolis?!?!

ericb369
7/14/18

First of all I was automatically upgraded. I live in Richmond Virginia and there about eight people in the city on the site. Most of them haven't been on in over 3 months. Make sure you delete your pictures

sams531
7/14/18

Lovin dis site! Wats not 2 like? Only 1 better is hookuphangout.com but am on both innit, lock up ur daughterz lolz BBC in town!!! Boom!

aling2
7/10/18

I payed for one month of gold and the site took the £20 from my account, sent me an email saying that my order was declined even thought they already took my money, and it appears that they put my account "on hold" (i tried to log in from a different browser and using a VPN and it appears that they deleted my account) as well so now I can't remove my credit card info and I can't turn off auto renewal. DO NOT pay for this site, ever, even if you are tempted to, because this $#*! might happen. Now I will transfer all my money to my paypal and try to open a new bank account just because these $#*!s will probably try to steal my money.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!

jimd305
Jim D.
7/9/18

I joined AFF to see what it was all about. I left my profile blank. No pictures. No info at all. I got over 100 "responses" in two days. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize these are bots misleading you into thinking it's a real person. Waiting for my cancellation code to come by email (which takes about an hour) before I can cancel and close my browser. Total pain in the ass.

jamesa513
6/21/18

Been trying several hookup sites during the last months and Adultfriendfinder and Casualsexonly seem to be the best for now. Fast an easy sign up and the whole site is pretty straightforward. I spotted some fake profile but majority of the people seem real. Looks like a solid site to me. Think I will stick to it.

billyg63
6/15/18

Sign up to this a week ago & not that impressed tbh. Dont see that its any better than hookuphangout or any of the other reliable sex search sites. Will give it more time & see what happens.

68 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

As Sam said, if you are a woman you will be inundated with messages. It doesn't matter what you look like. But the site is probably 98 to 99% men, So for men it is far more difficult to impossible to find a decent woman depending upon your area and the fraud profile makeup in your area.

By Ron W.

Um, the short answer is YEP! It's because you are a woman.

By Melinda L.

not all scammers but the IT at times is total crap

By craig l.

Do you mean the reviewers or AFF? I'm a member of AFF but not a big fan. I have not met anyone from there in well over a year. I've only had a couple of emails returned on AFF. As for being a scam? No, I don't think so. I just think they attract a crowd that is not serious or respectful. What's interesting is that I have met and chatted with people on SLS that also have profiles on AFF. They all say they find the community on SLS better. If you're a couple, Kasidie is worth checking out too.

By John S.

It's a scam

By Dan B.

Yes adultfriendfinder.com is secure and within googles guidelines. You can read more about it https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95617?hl=en

By kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative

Hi Jamie, Hope you're having a good day. Last login date is accurate.

Yes, you can. You can call our support number - USA 888-575-8383

By kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative

Please contact customer support to figure out what issue you might be having. USA 888-575-8383

By kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative

Sometimes webcams does have intermittent issues but this doesn't happen to often. Just give it 10 minutes and hop back on. If you still have an issues let customer service know right away.

By kalyn s., AdultFriendFinder Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AdultFriendFinder staff and other customers.

AdultFriendFinder?