AdultFriendFinder reviews

London, E1W 1DD, United Kingdom
Tel: 888-575-8383

lucasm59
11/28/17

I'm still not convinced AFF works but my mates all say it does. Personally, I had more luck on hookuphangout.com, got more replies and met a girl for drinks a few weeks back. But trying this one as it's meant to be 'the best'. Time will tell I guess.

carlose27
11/28/17

15 years ago I actually communicated with real women. Now it is just a place for prostitutes to advertise. Why pay money to read ads?

stevens240
11/22/17

have been using this site for about 3 months now. i did manage to meet two women, both I had sex with. it's really what u make out of it. in my opinion
one of the best hookup sites but keep in mind that the more sites u join the better ur chances. i would also check out casualdating4u or maybe benaughty

billc190
11/20/17

Add is probably the worst scam site on the web every yes every woman in my inbox has been a scammer from just fake profiles to guys pretending to be girls. Was messaging one woman that seemed genuine until I checked on the friends tab and found her profile has three different people on it from at least for different countries.
Never ever pay for the site go to your local pub you'll have more luck.

andreas435
11/19/17

A lot of guys pretending to be girls. Too many idiots who think a $#*! picture is the way to reel you in. AFF have recently taken away some benefits for VIP members...don't bother with this.
Chat rooms always empty. Instant messenger doesn't work well.
Poor.

brucer52
11/1/17

I'm being a lil' more generous thank usual with this as I hookup up with a girl recently, but aside from that it's a bit meh. To think I only gave hookuphangout.com an 8/ 10 when I wrote a review for that & ive had more sex through that site than any other! But as I say feeling generous today so AFF gets 7.5, no more & no less.

paulb388
10/29/17

On for a month met a few women but to many scammers and so many Chinese -overseas profiles filled my inbox. Tough to believe anything. Probably not going to make the trip to China or to another country to meet.

alexanderk57
10/29/17

Just thought I'd add my two cents about AFF:

Joined a few months ago and met some nice girls on AFF. None of them was superhot but they were okay looking. As far as im concerned AFF pretty much rocks, maybe the best I've used since I was banned on CasualDating4u. Just be realistic and don't expect that every single girl you chat with wants you to bang her brains out straight away.

deane33
10/23/17

I found this to be a waste of money and one massive scam. Lots of adds, replies to messages were fishing scams and profile views were only from Korea and China. There is a mountain of women on there from aldershot. Fake fake fake. Go elsewhere!

daniels354
10/22/17

Annoying!!! Aff is constantly trying to get you to upgrade. Big minus: there are plenty of scammers and also fake profiles.

chrism411
10/5/17

Let me say this first I did get laid on AdultFriendFinder. So it's not terrible or anything like that. But when I compare it to other sites I use (I use lots but lets take hookuphangout.com as an example) I just think that the balance between chatting to girls and actually screwing them or even meeting them is a bit skewed. But it does work and if you prepare yourself for 10 times more chat than actual sex then you'll do just fine!

michaelt242
10/3/17

I like AFF and have had good amounts of success. Granted it doesnt hurt that Im into kink and the swing lifestyle as well as being a bit more open minded than most. If youre shy in person or concealing your sexual orientation you might want to work on that first. As for me Im sticking with this site.

austina21
9/30/17

Men should pay for a membership in order to use the whole functionality but it is sure worth it. Been an AFF member for six months. If u know how to communicate and if you are decent looking you will do fine although imo 50% of the female users are time wasters. Works the same way on Casualdating4u. Been a member on here for almost two months and if you work on your communication skills you will also do fine. Both sites will get you laid sooner or later.

rickr101
9/28/17

79 million members? Are u kidding me? How many of them are active? Not buying it, really. but it's that bad, I've seen worse!

gd62
9/22/17

I stayed on aff for approximately 2 months, and just could not withstand anymore! I got offers, at least between 5-10 daily, but they all (men, in my case) were either fresh out of the insane asylum, married trying too cheat, or just total losers! They all lie, never once had a man give it too me straight, or be real. On several occasions, I actually got up and walked out of a restaurant, and left him sitting there, because it was easy too tell they were scammers, or egotist. Ladies, I don't recommend aff, unless you want a man nobody else wants either!!

drewg19
9/18/17

I always use three sites at once, been doing NSA sex dating for donkeys years & learned long ago if youre going to do it, you have to go 'all in'. Three is usually enough but takes some time to figure out the good ones so let me help you. This is one of them, hookuphangout is another & personally I go for tinder as a free option but this really depends on where you live and how many women are on sites in your local area. Drew G, Aberdeen

peterb238
9/16/17

I've been a member of Aff for 3 months now and imo only about 10-20% of the members you will interact with seriously want to hookup w/you. You will also find some fake profiles. But they are easy to spot.

However, those few chicks who will reply are absolutely worth the hustle! Met two girls within those 3 months and had a blast. If you weren't lucky you were not persistent enough or you were just wasting your time on the wrong profiles. If you don't know how to spot fake profiles you should use an almost fake free site like CasualSexOnly but keep in mind that they have less members than Aff.

warickg
9/13/17

I have used the site on and off for many years. At first it was awesome.. free to use and chat and meet but now ALL TOTALLY ABOUT MONEY. The biggest problem is that 90% of the people shown as being on line are simply not. I tried to talk to seven separate people just today that showed as being on line... I have five of their phone numbers, when they did not answer I rang them... three had not been on line at all within the last 24 hours BUT worse still one other person had been on line BUT had logged off nine hours ago and the last person had logged off two hours ago. Link this lieing by the site with the fact that it rarely works properly is as slow as a wet weekend and all you have is a MONEY GRAB. It is a sham and leave it andcertainly never ever pay for it.

rayg67
9/7/17

AFF Is full of nothing but scam artists.
Women post saying they are from your area, then they give you some line how they are working overseas in Africa or some other place, they chat you up and when they think they have you believing there is some kind of connection, wham out comes the hook and they give you some sob story and want you to send them money. And if you say no they just keep at it trying to make you feel like a villain.
And all the connections you supposedly had well they all of a sudden disappear.
The site is a total joke.
Looking for a relationship don't look on AFF all you'll get is played like a piano.
And if your looking for NSA or FWB all you'll find are sleazy hookers.
Old saying goes nothings for free especially love and sex. And if it seems too good to be true guess what. It is.

ronj55
9/5/17

Having a right good time on AFF, takes me back to my hookuphangout.com membership days when I was shagging more than ron jeremy in his prime lolz! Def worth a bash if ur into slags n slappers like me lol!

samb219
9/1/17

Been using this site for 6-8 weeks and it does not suck as bad as most other adult hookup sites. Actually it is pretty good.

First, men can't just sit on their butt and wait for a woman they like to answer. As a man, you have to go out and make the effort and the first move. But be realistic. If you are 60 years old seeking a 20 year old beauty, you ain't gonna make it! This ain't a sugar daddy website!

There are a few scammers on this site. Aproaching women first will cut down the number of scammers. If a beautiful woman contacts you first, it is not unlikely she is a scammer. If you approach a women first and she answers, imo the chances that she is a scammer drop to like 10-20%.

Let me give you another advise. Use more than one site at a time. It is possible that you ain't comfortable on one site or maybe the site does not have many members near you. Found out that CasualDating4u is a pretty decent adult hookup site too. Also tried beNaughty and CasualSexOnly but didn't really score using them. They also seem legit though.

Last but not least don't believe the pictures they give you until you see the real person in the photos and don't expect to hookup with any supermodels. If you like the average looking girl next door you will be fine though.

christianm89
8/30/17

i am still looking for a relationship with a lady so i have a wile ago on this website i have meny messages from lady's that looking for but i mean wile thea try to scamed me asking for money to send to them i'm not looking for to be scamed no i'm looking for my tru love and still do my conclusion don't go on this website you will being scamed by scammers that fake have profiles to have alot of money to live on

aniecef
8/22/17

I read a few reviews and agree with what was said. You *can* get dates and meet up with people no matter where you live. Currently, I'm in Europe and there are plenty of people. Not necessarily what I'm looking for but they're there. But it is all about money with this site. You can't respond or read a message fully unless you're a gold member. If you're a gold member you can pay an extra $10 I think for other members to contact you. When you first join as a standard member you get a lot of winks, flirts and a message which to read it or contact anyone requires you to upgrade. Once you upgrade it's about putting in the work to reach out to people. Everyone that came to you first automatically seems to not respond. At the top of the page it has a banner that tells you to extend your membership which leads you to believe it does not auto renew. This is false. It WILL auto renew. I have been charged twice after I emailed them asking to turn off auto renew. And I had to threaten to qualify it as a fraudulent charge if it happens again for them to say "your account will not auto renew". We'll see what happens but I will not use or recommend this site ever again

terryc109
8/21/17

Im a bit disappointed but I like the way the site works, super simple which rocks. But not got lucky yet. Been trying hookuphangout.com since around the same time n thats a bit better, defanately more chicks to chat too. Hope that helpz!

henryo26
8/18/17

Really takes some time and effort to figure out the best approach but after a few weeks I started seeing results. Hooked up with two nice chicas and chatted with a few I am about to arrange a date with. Together with CasualDating4u it is one of the best I have used so far.

67 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I became a gold member and once I put my pic up, I got overwhelmed with responses. I am no beauty queen either; I look like a sweet Sunday school teacher. Had to redo my profile and get very specific about what I wanted because too many people were inboxing me. Then, I got as much background info as possible on potential dates and did background screens. Canceled many dates due to men lying about age, marital status, employment, etc before finding a decent fellow. Many men wrote to tell me to be careful. Maybe they could tell how naive I was about online dating--who knows??!!. Would recommend.

By Carmen S.

not all scammers but the IT at times is total crap

By craig l.

Do you mean the reviewers or AFF? I'm a member of AFF but not a big fan. I have not met anyone from there in well over a year. I've only had a couple of emails returned on AFF. As for being a scam? No, I don't think so. I just think they attract a crowd that is not serious or respectful. What's interesting is that I have met and chatted with people on SLS that also have profiles on AFF. They all say they find the community on SLS better. If you're a couple, Kasidie is worth checking out too.

By John S.

It's a scam

By Dan B.

You need to go to your profile page to view it.

By Sexy S.

Ring your bank get another card

By Dan B.

She could be a fake because some fake people say you need a golden ticket, then once you get the golden ticket then they block you to steal your money and personal bank information.

By Tony M.

It may be the email service provider if it is not well known. Try another one. Watch out for fake members. You could be talking to a computer.

By Kevin B.
Questions? Get answers from the AdultFriendFinder staff and other customers.

AdultFriendFinder?