WriteMyPapers.org reviews

feedbackmanager@writemypapers.org

13 reviews with 4 stars

amnaa14
11/3/18

Their services are superb! From the helpful customer support to the undesrstaing team everything was amazing! I will avail their services again very soon!

yolac
4/10/17

It sounds like excuse, but I didn't use such services before, so it was my first experience, and, surprisingly for me, I was glad I had it. I ordered essay on hedonism and was impressed by its content. No trite arguments, no boring definitions and explanations, but fresh thoughts and smooth narration. And thank to comments here I got a discount, so the essay didn't cost much. Good enough for such a picky client like me :)

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you, Yola! You're so kind. I'm personally so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your first experience with us and with your discount. All our team is trying for you! Looking forward to hearing from you again.

caspianl
3/22/17

I hate when something goes wrong and I'm not prepared for that, so I am the person who literally can't live without such services like writemypapers.org. I tried a lot of similar websites, but none of them provides as many types of academic papers as this one. So now, I have it bookmarked to have a back-up plan whenever I need it)

Tip for consumers: Always ask about discount! Sometimes managers forget to offer it.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Caspian!

On behalf of our team I would like to thank you for your trust! We are always ready to help you with any assignment you need, even if we have just 3 hours to complete it. Looking forward to hearing from you again and again.

lovyl
11/18/16

writemypapers.org is a good company. Yet the quality may depend on the writer as well as on complexity of topic and deadline. In general I'm satisfied.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Lovy! Thank you. We'll do our best to make you happy with your orders in the future too.

jimv31
8/30/16

writemypapers.org takes the first place in my list of writing services. It's not the only one I ordered with and since I'm trying to find the best one to meet all given requirements. My prof is so serious about the quality of essays and it's so hard to find the place where the writer can cope with this. Moreover, some of them manage to be a total scam! This one has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't mind to get some discount as a returning customer though.

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Jim! Thank you so much for choosing us. We appreciate your trust!

alisonj8
2/12/16

This was my first experience with writemypapers.com. I ordered 3 pages work and can say that I expected not so well-done paper. Though I had to send it for the first revision to make some insignificant changes. Glad to admit that they were done within deadline and my work was handed to the professor on time. Feel happy about the result and hope that I can rely upon this service one more time.

Though the process of revision embarrassed me a little bit, think they're good guys!

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Dear Alison! Let me thank you that you preferred WriteMyPapers.org service and feel happy with the result. Your feedback is very valuable, and your sincere comment boosts us to work better for you. Our writers are waiting for your future interesting orders.

madisonr10
9/5/15

Preachers usually have a message every time one starts a church service. A message does not only come from a preacher but also from music. My review on "The Crossing" was on a gospel singing group. The singing group consisted of a variety of music: upbeat, contemporary and gospel. The message from the preacher was based off of the book of Psalms 23:1. I had noticed that a message was also appearing to be in the music.
The music service at "The Crossing" was an amazing experience. The singing group consisted of two sisters and a husband to one, The Stephens Family. They are a singing group from Northport, Alabama. They are also recording artists for Delta Sky Records of the Morris Music Group. They had walked into the church and had the biggest smiles on their faces and greeted me. When I had gotten to my seat there was a pamphlet on it. The pamphlet explained what the service was about and who was the guest stars coming into the service. Then after everyone had been seated, they had walked up onto the stage. The preacher had introduced them to the congregation in the room became silent. One had started out just singing an acapella song, and then the other two chimed in. It was the best vocals I've ever heard. They not only sang just one song, but they had mixed in other songs into the one they had first started to sing. The Stephens had everyone's eyes on them and ears listening into their vocals. Every time they would finish singing a song, everyone in the room stood up and clapped while cheering for them. They had sung about fifth-teen to twenty-five songs, and they were the most outstanding people I've heard.
The Stephens started out with about three or four acapella songs, and then jumped right into instrumental music behind their vocals. The best song I'd have to say was "Amazing Grace". The oldest sister started out singing soprano, and then about a minute into the music, the other sister had joined in behind her singing alto. Then the male of the group joined into the song and every note that they had hit was perfect. Their singing service was very powerful. I believe in every song they sung had a message for the audience. For example, in the song "The Lord's Prayer," the message I perceived from the song was does the Lord hear every person that prays to him, and does he answer their prayers? Even singing songs about Jesus and the Lord is used as a message. In this church service there were many people understanding the message through the songs. Most people do not realize, when they are singing some of these upbeat songs, the reason why that song was made. Some songs tell a story and other explain the reason for Christ dying on the cross.
The congregation of the church was well engaged into the song service. Some people would stand up and raise their hands up. Some people were a little bit more outgoing than others. People would shout amen every once in a while and just have a great overall reaction. There were few, maybe no distraction through the service. Some children would get a little cranky and maybe whine for about ten seconds, but it was not a distraction. The problem with the service was the fact that once the congregation started to sing, you stood the whole time you were singing.
In the sessions that I had interviewed individuals, I had a variety of comments back to me. The first person I had interviewed, her name was Megan. I had asked Megan how did she like the singing, she replied "The singing was amazing!" I had also asked a gentleman the same question, "The singing service was anonymous! They sang adequately, and had outstanding vocals." David replied. My interviews did not have any negative comments to them. David had made another comment saying "The message through every song to me was on salvation, being saved and the process of it."
My overall experience through the service was outstanding. Everything about the singing service and the niceness of people made me feel very welcomed. I would recommend not only to go to the church, but also finding the guest singers and go listen to them sing.

lindac106
7/21/15

Don't even know whether it is good or not, but once I ordered my essay I got four complete pages instead of three. I thought they confused smth. When I contacted my writer she said that she was so much impressed by the topic, that couldn't help but write more. She added that this was an exceptional case and offered to reduce the size if necessary. But I accepted current variant of text material and my professor was very satisfied with it.

adrianw16
7/14/15

This company saves me every single time I need to complete some paper at university. They understand immediately what exactly I need and accomplish all my requirements at a high level. As a result I always get A/A- .

jessicag46
6/11/15

Someone may find it ridiculous, but it is very amusing to make an order via your site due to the carousel your web-designers and developers placed on the starting page. Very unusual trick! Bravo! Don't know how do others feel about it, but I personally adore extraordinary things on the site like this one. It expresses unusual attitude and thinking outside the box. Personally for me it means that the writers are also creative, what I actually experienced. It is the third time I ordered mty essay and you can be sure I will do it once more.

annag34
6/4/14

My essay was cool. Thnx

Response from Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative
Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. Do let us know what we can do to get 5 stars next time.
kellyb66
3/29/14

All I am gonna say is they are honest and if you know your assignments ahead of time they always come out good/fair. If your an idiot and wait a few days before a major report is due then yes your paper will be done but with more errors since your giving someone a small amount of time to research and write a paper. But if you give a 2 week or more notice its great the price is cheaper and paper is well done. I have bought about 40 papers and 2 power point presentations from this site and my GPA is a 3.89 so you tell me did it work ????

charliek15
11/8/12

I think my experience with this service is worth sharing. I have read some reviews of this website and decided to order my term paper with them. 9 page paper with the deadline 8 days has cost me $117. I was kinda nervous while waiting for the results, called their support a few times to check on everything. They said I could talk to the writer directly through messages, which I did and received a reply that everything was fine. The paper was delivered 2 days before the deadline. However, when I read the content, it had a few grammar and spelling errors, and the citation style was definitely not APA...I asked the support for another writer to revise the paper, which they did (for no extra charge). The final product looked good, and I was hoping for an A. BUT, B+ is what I got. Well, I would not have written it better, so I accepted my fate. I would recommend this service for everyone who is looking for a high-quality paper. BUT, if you really want to receive that from the first time - do not be naive and have patience.

Dear Clover, Thank you for your question. You can mention special resources while placing your order, including The Norton Sampler Short Essay for Composition 9th edition. Our Support Team will contact you directly regarding your order as soon as you place it at writemypapers.org Can I help you with something else?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Arlena, Thank you for your question. As we understood you correctly, you might be asking about plagiarism checkers? Yes, you're right, your paper will be highlighted as "plagiarised". Can I help you more?

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Dear Michael, Thank you for your question. You can find our full refund policy here -https://www.writemypapers.org/terms-of-use.html#refunds/terms-of-use.html#refunds - but it basically says that if we don't deliver the paper in time, you get a full refund. If you decide to cancel the order once the client already completed a part of it - you get a partial refund. The turnaround of the order is up to you. Our deadlines start at 3 hours and you choose what deadline works for you in the order form.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello, Hazel! Price depends on your deadline and your academic level. You can check our prices at our website - you can use our free inquiry option https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html. We will respond you in 10 minutes.

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Hazel! Our deadlines are starting from 3 hours up to 14 days. But for more accurate information you can make an inquiry here - https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hello Jackie! Sorry for the late response. Price depends on which academic level you need. You can always place a free inquiry here - we will respond in 10 minutes https://www.writemypapers.org/inquiry.html

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Maleeha! Glad to know there are good writers who want to become a part of our team. But currently we do not hire the new writers. I personally wishing you to find the place that is perfect for you! All the best!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Jose! Sure, you can easily provide us with an access to your library account, so that we can see the sources and send them to the writer. Please stay positive, because we are ready to help you with your paper right away. Just place your order on the website and include all the details you have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Rukayya! Sure, you can get your paper done within 24 hours! Just place your order through the website and choose 24 hour deadline in the "Deadline" section. To do that, please press a "Place an order" button in the top right corner on the website and fill out an order form. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Support Representatives through the chat on the website, via email support@writemypapers.org, or call toll-free 1-800-380-2909. Thank you for your question!

By Max S., WriteMyPapers.org Representative

Hi Persia. I never left any reviews here or anywhere but used the service several times. Not that bad. It all depends on the writer assigned to your order. I think that you'd better ask for of of the top writers. They are better than regular. Wish you good luck!

By Jaine L.
Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPapers.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for WriteMyPapers.org