WriteMyEssay4Me.org reviews

support@writemyessay4me.org

2 reviews with 1 star

janej90
3/18/18

Scammers... They responded to my review, however there's no way to respond back. Just read their response and how bad their grammar is. The address they provided is fake period. It took me a minute to Google it and prove that they are lying... They are scammers and will rip you off. Even the comment is in broken English, which is how they wrote my paper. Each time I sent it back for a revision it came back worse. They would not provide me with a refund. They had to send it to their "quality assurance" Department, who I'm pretty sure is fake and probably the same person sitting on their couch who writes the papers. However, they are not located in the US although they do provide addresses that are phony. They actually provided me with an address of a residence at one time and told me it was an office building. I guess they forgot that in the US we have maps and can look things up on Google. They took advantage of a college student, took my money, and refused to give it back. The D I earned on my paper lowered my grade substantially and it took me a lot of extra credit and homework to make it up. I should have just done the paper myself...Fraud FRAUD fraud

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Hello, dear Jane,
My name is Emma, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyEssay4Me.org. We really appreciate all the comments that describe our work and we would like to thank you for a negative comment as well because that allows us to find the weak sides of our services and improve them.
I feel really bad that you were forced to face such a sad experience with us and would like to help you to find the best solution to this problem. If you could provide me with the order ID, you are talking about, or email, that you used while registering on the website, that would be just great and allowed me to investigate the case carefully and maybe to change your opinion about our services!
We always ready to follow our Money Back Guarantee in regardance to the refund questions, which always give the client a chance to receive a fair compensation within the 14 days period after they receive the last version of the paper. All the clients are always protected by the Terms and Conditions, which they accept while placing orders with us.
Please also note that we have workers all over the US, they are freelancers, however our business address is Orlando, 7222 W Colonial Dr, FL 32818 (That can be easily checked by following this link https://writemyessay4me.org/contacts )
I really hope that we can smooth out this situation and somehow to find the decision that satisfies both sides of this story.
Thank you in advance!
fallonb
1/19/17

This website is not legit. They steal your money and give you papers that don't even make sense and say no refund. Please! All the reviews are fake. Email me at Fallonbanks2@gmail.com. I have all the eveidence. I even made a YouTube video. Look it up .WRITEMYESSAY4ME.ORG SCAM REVIEW they have scammed others! Don't be fooled! Go to someone else

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyEssay4Me.org staff and other customers.

WriteMyEssay4Me.org?