WriteMyEssay4Me.org reviews

Tel: +1(855) 6823335
support@writemyessay4me.org

samd186
11/3/18

Studying in college was always difficult for me. I had to write a huge amount of essays but it was almost impossible task. That's why I decided to find the source I can trust to writer my academic essays. It wasn't hard cause I found this one. I got my essay very fast and it wasn't expensive.

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Dear Sam, we appreciate your honesty and are happy that you decided to share your opinion about us! Support Team is available 24/7 so you can get back to us at any time and we will do our best to exceed your expectations :)
daves501
10/30/18

As I've mentioned in my other reviews, writing all those papers is not my passion, regardless of the paper's type. That's why in a college I was looking for someone, who can write an academic paper for me, and I've found this service.
I made my first order and customer support contacted me almost immediately.
I just gave details on my essay and on the next day I got my order. I've had to correct a few mistakes by myself, but in any case it was a good paper for such a low price.
I used this service later for 7 times and planning to use it further.

Tip for consumers: Decent service indeed.

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Thank you, Dave, for leaving the comment about our company here:) Everyday we are doing our best to improve our services and provide you with more and more top-notch papers so your life can become much easier. Hope that we will have a chance to cooperate with you further!
tobiasl4
9/11/18

Hello to everyone! I just come across and want to admit that this is a pretty good service. I've ordered a philosophy essay "The Difference Between Moral and Non-Moral Issue" and it was written just fine. The paper came in time. You've got another satisfied customer!

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Hi there, Tobias :) That is so awesome to read such words and be proud that all of them are about us! By the way, we have a lot of experts not just in Philosophy filed, but in many others so if you need any other tasks to be completed, you can keep us in mind for the future :)
audrinaf
9/3/18

As a new customer of this company I am pretty satisfied with the service it provides. I've been looking for a quick and reliable solution to write my academic papers, cause writing research papers and other similar stuff is something I just can't stand. Luckily, this service has done everything they way I expected. It's nice to work with guys like you. Thanks.

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Dear Audrina, we really appreciate that you have found some time and left such a nice comment about our work :) We really hope that you will give us a chance to complete some more tasks for you as they are always challenging and interesting so our experts are excited to work on them! :)
annat131
8/27/18

This is one of the websites that offers you to write your home assignments for you in exchange for money. Pretty simple right. You still need to prove you knowledge of the subject to your professor but for me this is better than spend couple of days/nights behind the pc trying to compress all my knowledge to couple of pages. That's the only reason I use the services like this one. But still, this site is pretty good and if you do not have any alternative you should use it

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Thank you, Anna, for such kind words! We really appreciate your opinion and would be more than happy to keep on cooperating with you. Please, get back to us if some new tasks appear and we will find best experts from our team to work on them :)
lucilam
7/30/18

I had to get it revised two times, but at the end it turned out the way I was expecting it. The customer service personnel was awesome, helpful and always available.

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Dear Lucila! Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about our services! I am sorry that you were forced to submit more than one revision request to get your paper to be fixed, however, we are doing our best to improve the services and we hope that next time the completed paper will meet all your expectations from the first attempt :)
shanet47
5/29/18

I like studying but most of all I like travelling that is why I started to use such services to get more free time! I had tried a big number of services and stopped my hoice at WriteMyEssay4Me.org and also https://top-dissertations.com/ helps me to do everything in time and have good rest ;)

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Dear Shane! Thanks a lot for such generous words and I really hope that you will be using our services a lot to have time for visiting a lot of different and interesting countries :)
janej90
3/18/18

Scammers... They responded to my review, however there's no way to respond back. Just read their response and how bad their grammar is. The address they provided is fake period. It took me a minute to Google it and prove that they are lying... They are scammers and will rip you off. Even the comment is in broken English, which is how they wrote my paper. Each time I sent it back for a revision it came back worse. They would not provide me with a refund. They had to send it to their "quality assurance" Department, who I'm pretty sure is fake and probably the same person sitting on their couch who writes the papers. However, they are not located in the US although they do provide addresses that are phony. They actually provided me with an address of a residence at one time and told me it was an office building. I guess they forgot that in the US we have maps and can look things up on Google. They took advantage of a college student, took my money, and refused to give it back. The D I earned on my paper lowered my grade substantially and it took me a lot of extra credit and homework to make it up. I should have just done the paper myself...Fraud FRAUD fraud

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Hello, dear Jane,
My name is Emma, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyEssay4Me.org. We really appreciate all the comments that describe our work and we would like to thank you for a negative comment as well because that allows us to find the weak sides of our services and improve them.
I feel really bad that you were forced to face such a sad experience with us and would like to help you to find the best solution to this problem. If you could provide me with the order ID, you are talking about, or email, that you used while registering on the website, that would be just great and allowed me to investigate the case carefully and maybe to change your opinion about our services!
We always ready to follow our Money Back Guarantee in regardance to the refund questions, which always give the client a chance to receive a fair compensation within the 14 days period after they receive the last version of the paper. All the clients are always protected by the Terms and Conditions, which they accept while placing orders with us.
Please also note that we have workers all over the US, they are freelancers, however our business address is Orlando, 7222 W Colonial Dr, FL 32818 (That can be easily checked by following this link https://writemyessay4me.org/contacts )
I really hope that we can smooth out this situation and somehow to find the decision that satisfies both sides of this story.
Thank you in advance!
matthewd51
8/31/17

I was very impressed and pleased with my experiences with Writemyessay4me.org. They were professional and had content experts to address my needs. Anytime I called or emailed (including weekends) I always received a timely response and or spoke to a live person to resolve any issue I felt was needed. I recommend highly this site for professional writing assistance such as a dissertation or other scholarly work.

Tip for consumers: They will produce original work for your needs.

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Hey, Matthew! This is Emma, Customer Care Manager at WriteMyEssay4Me.org. Thank you for the feedback about our services! We will be happy to help you with your assignments further :)
fallonb
1/19/17

This website is not legit. They steal your money and give you papers that don't even make sense and say no refund. Please! All the reviews are fake. Email me at Fallonbanks2@gmail.com. I have all the eveidence. I even made a YouTube video. Look it up .WRITEMYESSAY4ME.ORG SCAM REVIEW they have scammed others! Don't be fooled! Go to someone else

dianas97
10/22/16

I never enjoyed writing essays with my personal efforts and i never was good at it. That's why each year i am looking for a new credible essay-writing service, and this year i have found writemyessay4me.org. I met no problems while cooperating with this website. They provided me with high quality essays. I checked my essays for plagiarism and the program detected no plagiarism. Each essay was written individually for me, from cover to cover.
All my recommendations were fulfilled and i enjoyed commuication with the Support, they are very understandable. They called me back in a few minutes, afteri have fulfilled the order form. I had some questions, and they made it clear for me.

annaj59
10/22/16

I normally do not have time for all the assignments I have for my college. This is why I have tried to have business with this company once. Since then I've been using their services for most of my classes.
All of the papers are delivered before deadlines and the quality is just so great. But the best part is probably customer support service, they are so polite and helpful :)
I would recommend this to anyone who is struggling with that ton of papers.

yourm14
10/21/16

Greetings.
You know, I am a young novice novelist, but sometimes feel boredom from writing research papers. I think that this is really boring, too much numbers, all these terms.
So i delegated all my work to this service. It was math, so i dont know what was there. I just gave that paper to my teacher and got my 87/100 points and i was totally satisfied. Usually I check what i get, but this time i just took because i didnt understand what was there.
According to my mark, I can claim that this service is good and affordable with no odd funcions.

grego800
10/17/16

I've started using this kind of services recently, because and don't have much separate time and I don't want to waste it on such a mundane task.
Yes - I don't like to write essays, and recently started to buy them.

Everything is simple, you chose what you want and when you want it.
I already get three straight A's and spent like 70$ on it.
I do not think that each and everyone should buy their essay, but if you fully understand consensuses and prepare to take full responsibility - you got to try it.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT wait till last day to order. Take my word for it.

sergs8
8/3/16

Great company with great writers able to help in a moments notice with world class expertise. Will use again for future services!

Tip for consumers: This company is awesome, and they always take care of their customers. Not to mention, the writer's are knowledgeable and very efficient.

thuh5
Thu H.
6/7/16

I didn't have time to complete my 1k essay and came across this page. Placed my order and within 24 hours, a complete written essay was sent to me even when the requested due date was a week later!! I was extremely satisfied with the quality of papers that I recieved. Submitted the work and got a Distinction xD Worth trying!

raihanu
5/11/16

Best customer service !

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyEssay4Me.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WriteMyEssay4Me.org