WriteMyEssay4Me.org reviews

Tel: +1(855) 6823335
support@writemyessay4me.org

janej90
3/18/18

Scammers... They responded to my review, however there's no way to respond back. Just read their response and how bad their grammar is. The address they provided is fake period. It took me a minute to Google it and prove that they are lying... They are scammers and will rip you off. Even the comment is in broken English, which is how they wrote my paper. Each time I sent it back for a revision it came back worse. They would not provide me with a refund. They had to send it to their "quality assurance" Department, who I'm pretty sure is fake and probably the same person sitting on their couch who writes the papers. However, they are not located in the US although they do provide addresses that are phony. They actually provided me with an address of a residence at one time and told me it was an office building. I guess they forgot that in the US we have maps and can look things up on Google. They took advantage of a college student, took my money, and refused to give it back. The D I earned on my paper lowered my grade substantially and it took me a lot of extra credit and homework to make it up. I should have just done the paper myself...Fraud FRAUD fraud

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Hello, dear Jane,
My name is Emma, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyEssay4Me.org. We really appreciate all the comments that describe our work and we would like to thank you for a negative comment as well because that allows us to find the weak sides of our services and improve them.
I feel really bad that you were forced to face such a sad experience with us and would like to help you to find the best solution to this problem. If you could provide me with the order ID, you are talking about, or email, that you used while registering on the website, that would be just great and allowed me to investigate the case carefully and maybe to change your opinion about our services!
We always ready to follow our Money Back Guarantee in regardance to the refund questions, which always give the client a chance to receive a fair compensation within the 14 days period after they receive the last version of the paper. All the clients are always protected by the Terms and Conditions, which they accept while placing orders with us.
Please also note that we have workers all over the US, they are freelancers, however our business address is Orlando, 7222 W Colonial Dr, FL 32818 (That can be easily checked by following this link https://writemyessay4me.org/contacts )
I really hope that we can smooth out this situation and somehow to find the decision that satisfies both sides of this story.
Thank you in advance!
matthewd51
8/31/17

I was very impressed and pleased with my experiences with Writemyessay4me.org. They were professional and had content experts to address my needs. Anytime I called or emailed (including weekends) I always received a timely response and or spoke to a live person to resolve any issue I felt was needed. I recommend highly this site for professional writing assistance such as a dissertation or other scholarly work.

Tip for consumers: They will produce original work for your needs.

Response from Emma M., WriteMyEssay4Me.org Representative
Hey, Matthew! This is Emma, Customer Care Manager at WriteMyEssay4Me.org. Thank you for the feedback about our services! We will be happy to help you with your assignments further :)
fallonb
1/19/17

This website is not legit. They steal your money and give you papers that don't even make sense and say no refund. Please! All the reviews are fake. Email me at Fallonbanks2@gmail.com. I have all the eveidence. I even made a YouTube video. Look it up .WRITEMYESSAY4ME.ORG SCAM REVIEW they have scammed others! Don't be fooled! Go to someone else

dianas97
10/22/16

I never enjoyed writing essays with my personal efforts and i never was good at it. That's why each year i am looking for a new credible essay-writing service, and this year i have found writemyessay4me.org. I met no problems while cooperating with this website. They provided me with high quality essays. I checked my essays for plagiarism and the program detected no plagiarism. Each essay was written individually for me, from cover to cover.
All my recommendations were fulfilled and i enjoyed commuication with the Support, they are very understandable. They called me back in a few minutes, afteri have fulfilled the order form. I had some questions, and they made it clear for me.

annaj59
10/22/16

I normally do not have time for all the assignments I have for my college. This is why I have tried to have business with this company once. Since then I've been using their services for most of my classes.
All of the papers are delivered before deadlines and the quality is just so great. But the best part is probably customer support service, they are so polite and helpful :)
I would recommend this to anyone who is struggling with that ton of papers.

yourm14
10/21/16

Greetings.
You know, I am a young novice novelist, but sometimes feel boredom from writing research papers. I think that this is really boring, too much numbers, all these terms.
So i delegated all my work to this service. It was math, so i dont know what was there. I just gave that paper to my teacher and got my 87/100 points and i was totally satisfied. Usually I check what i get, but this time i just took because i didnt understand what was there.
According to my mark, I can claim that this service is good and affordable with no odd funcions.

grego800
10/17/16

I've started using this kind of services recently, because and don't have much separate time and I don't want to waste it on such a mundane task.
Yes - I don't like to write essays, and recently started to buy them.

Everything is simple, you chose what you want and when you want it.
I already get three straight A's and spent like 70$ on it.
I do not think that each and everyone should buy their essay, but if you fully understand consensuses and prepare to take full responsibility - you got to try it.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT wait till last day to order. Take my word for it.

sergs8
8/3/16

Great company with great writers able to help in a moments notice with world class expertise. Will use again for future services!

Tip for consumers: This company is awesome, and they always take care of their customers. Not to mention, the writer's are knowledgeable and very efficient.

thuh5
Thu H.
6/7/16

I didn't have time to complete my 1k essay and came across this page. Placed my order and within 24 hours, a complete written essay was sent to me even when the requested due date was a week later!! I was extremely satisfied with the quality of papers that I recieved. Submitted the work and got a Distinction xD Worth trying!

raihanu
5/11/16

Best customer service !

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyEssay4Me.org staff and other customers.

WriteMyEssay4Me.org?