Working Class Heroes

Working Class Heroes has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 1,731 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Working Class Heroes also ranks 11th among Skateboarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.7%
1,705

• Great service and next day delivery at no extra cost -
  • The most touching part of this shopping experience was the personal letter I received with my product.

• Contacted the customer service via the help email several times -
  • Paid for DPD next day delivery, as I could have amanged a delivery around our schedules etc.
How would you rate Working Class Heroes?

“Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could...”

FranticMum A.
2/28/20

Great company, far cheaper than any alternative I could find. Really easy site to navigate, easy purchase process, fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

“Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery,...”

anonymous K.
7/16/20

Placed an order on a Thursday for next day delivery, eventually received the item the following Wednesday - Tracking number provided showed no updates - Contacted the customer service via the help email several times - Was ignored - Contacted via their facebook page and eventually received a response stating they would refund my next day delivery payment ( which they did promptly ) and they look into it - Didn't hear anything else and then my delivery just turned up nearly a week later. There was no follow up email to check I had received my items or explanation as to where my items had been. I just received an automated email to leave a review?! I had been recommended this store by 2 of my friends who are very regular customers with them, however this experience and lack of customer service left me really annoyed, disappointed and not what I was expecting.

Reviews (1,731)

customer service (35) great service (24) day delivery (25) shopping experience (16) excellent service (11) great prices (13) great products (10) fast delivery (23) thanks guys (7) great selection (7) delivery time (9) order (107)
anonymousr735
anonymous R.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall good experience, however, once I placed my order, I received a further email with the subject 'We saved your basket for you' Which automatically made me think that the order was not processed. As this was a sale item and one that I particularly wanted, not wanting to loose it, I placed the order again. Therefore I then received two items and because returns are not free, I have therefore to pay for the postage of this 2nd item.

Just a bit annoying that I was prompted to purchase the basket again. Great idea to send a reminder email and to save a basket, just need to NOT do it, if the basket has already generated a sale!
jorisb19
Joris B.
October 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Good website with some really nice clothes, my only gripe is I spent £200+ but only received one item next day
shayc14
Shay C.
February 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Overall easy! Loved the shopping experience, only complaint I have was that the shipping tracking g was very minimal overseas, after Royal Mail passed the package over to my overseas courier in Aus there was no sort of tracking, very difficult to estimate arrival date.
Other than that just a nag that the box that the shoes arrived in was torn down the side but I understand $#*! happens on hangovers ;)
Round of applause for the notes left in the package loved the transparency and bant's

Keep up the great work!
ede43
Ed E.
September 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
The shopping experience was good. But, I had lots of problems trying to pay with pay pal. At the end, I used my Debit card...
cloughe
Clough E.
September 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
Although I had trouble in placing the order, as I am very elderly, I eventually, with help from Adam, succeeded and my gift was very well received.
colettas
Coletta S.
February 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
Very satisfied. Only potential issue was that checkout took a long time, but that may be because I was on the tube using station wifi. Would recommend.
jessea57
jesse a.
August 8th, 2017
Verified purchase
Really thrilled with the fast delivery speed, really annoyed by the inclusion of a "free" gelatine-based confectionary in the parcel. If I wanted dead animals delivered to my home, I'd order leather shoes or a steak, not a canvas backpack.
feliciag23
Felicia G.
September 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
Service online was good. Delayed order confirmation however. The hat I bought came in good time and has an extremely good quality to it. Would 100% recommend the product to a friend and also the website however this is my first time using workingclassheros.co.uk. Looking forward to future purchases and browsing through their website.
marguerittek
Margueritte K.
August 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
The goods and delivery were perfect. The cost of goods was slightly cheaper than other websites which made them a perfect choice and would definitely return to the site to shop again.

The major issue is the website which seemed buggy. When adding things to my basket items would disappear or would not be in the basket. The whole experience took much longer than it should have. I kept having to add them (at least 4 times). I'm not sure if this was because I was using a tablet or my phone, but considering more and more people are shopping using their mobile device a website should be able to handle this.

Get this sorted and the shopping experience for WCH should be 5 stars.
jackb284
JACK B.
October 7th, 2017
Verified purchase
Slight issue with delivery but sorted promptly by staff. Product received is great. Would recommend.
jimaleed
jimalee d.
April 19th, 2018
Verified purchase
It was almost impossible once I'd ticked the delivery option to change it, that needs checking. I wanted to pay for 3 day delivery. It looked as if I'd done so but it reverted back to the 5 day free delivery without my knowing until I'd paid for the goods!
alm103
AL M.
August 28th, 2017
Hi,
Great products, great prices and great delivery time !
But i just didn't like the way my sneakers were send, only a plastic film around the shoes boxes. So when i received it, the boxes were damages.
craigs210
Craig S.
January 25th, 2017
Verified purchase
I love this site and especially it's its service but the range needs to rotate/change to keep it fresh
chrism754
Chris M.
March 21st, 2017
Hi guys
I,m really having problems with the reward scheme thing, it just doesn't seem to work !

Warm regards
chris x
mershund
Mershun D.
November 14th, 2017
Verified purchase
Goog website, good price, good items but the delivery kind of long for the price.
I will recommend that website anyway.
1.4K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad. But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Working Class Heroes?

Have a question about Working Class Heroes?