Working Class Heroes reviews

1,332 reviews with 4 stars

jimaleed
jimalee d.
4/19/18

It was almost impossible once I'd ticked the delivery option to change it, that needs checking. I wanted to pay for 3 day delivery. It looked as if I'd done so but it reverted back to the 5 day free delivery without my knowing until I'd paid for the goods!

mershund
Mershun D.
11/14/17

Goog website, good price, good items but the delivery kind of long for the price.
I will recommend that website anyway.

jackb284
JACK B.
10/7/17

Slight issue with delivery but sorted promptly by staff. Product received is great. Would recommend.

feliciag23
Felicia G.
9/10/17

Service online was good. Delayed order confirmation however. The hat I bought came in good time and has an extremely good quality to it. Would 100% recommend the product to a friend and also the website however this is my first time using workingclassheros.co.uk. Looking forward to future purchases and browsing through their website.

alm103
AL M.
8/28/17

Hi,
Great products, great prices and great delivery time !
But i just didn't like the way my sneakers were send, only a plastic film around the shoes boxes. So when i received it, the boxes were damages.

marguerittek
Margueritte K.
8/10/17

The goods and delivery were perfect. The cost of goods was slightly cheaper than other websites which made them a perfect choice and would definitely return to the site to shop again.

The major issue is the website which seemed buggy. When adding things to my basket items would disappear or would not be in the basket. The whole experience took much longer than it should have. I kept having to add them (at least 4 times). I'm not sure if this was because I was using a tablet or my phone, but considering more and more people are shopping using their mobile device a website should be able to handle this.

Get this sorted and the shopping experience for WCH should be 5 stars.

jessea57
jesse a.
8/8/17

Really thrilled with the fast delivery speed, really annoyed by the inclusion of a "free" gelatine-based confectionary in the parcel. If I wanted dead animals delivered to my home, I'd order leather shoes or a steak, not a canvas backpack.

chrism754
Chris M.
3/21/17

Hi guys
I,m really having problems with the reward scheme thing, it just doesn't seem to work !

Warm regards
chris x

shayc14
Shay C.
2/23/17

Overall easy! Loved the shopping experience, only complaint I have was that the shipping tracking g was very minimal overseas, after Royal Mail passed the package over to my overseas courier in Aus there was no sort of tracking, very difficult to estimate arrival date.
Other than that just a nag that the box that the shoes arrived in was torn down the side but I understand $#*! happens on hangovers ;)
Round of applause for the notes left in the package loved the transparency and bant's

Keep up the great work!

colettas
Coletta S.
2/3/17

Very satisfied. Only potential issue was that checkout took a long time, but that may be because I was on the tube using station wifi. Would recommend.

craigs210
Craig S.
1/25/17

I love this site and especially it's its service but the range needs to rotate/change to keep it fresh

1.3K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?