Review of Woolworths

Tel: +27 21 407 7002
custserv@woolworths.co.za

madhuria1
7/26/16

I hope my review helps people before making a choice. I placed an order on 20th of july for 800 rands. The amount has been deducted from my debit card and later the next day i got a mail saying that my order has been cancelled and then i haven't heard back from them regarding the refund. I kept E-mailing them and I kept calling them, all they say is :provide me ur card number and i will send it to the concerned team and then i don hear form them at all. no update, no proper response for my call. I made this order form the United States and it gets really difficult for me call them back every time. I hope my refund at the earliest.

susanj25
4/10/14

I really had a great shopping experience at Woolworths.co.za the other day. I couldn't believe that I was able to find everything that I was looking for at one place, not to mention the awesome deals they had on offer. I ordered my items and it didn't take long for it to be delivered straight to my door, plus they offered really easy payment options.

Questions? Get answers from the Woolworths staff and other customers.

Woolworths?