Review of Woolworths

Tel: +27 21 407 7002
custserv@woolworths.co.za

wendyl169
7/27/19

Order place on 30 June (o734288447)

Wednesday received SMS that order would be delivered before 5pm - nothing delivered

Checked status of order online - showed that the order was delivered! I phoned and was told the 2 items were still in the warehouse and would be delivered the next day.

Thursday received SMS that the order would be delivered before 5pm - nothing delivered.

Phoned online customer service and after a frustrating 30 minutes of BAD ATTITUDE and NO HELP , I finally managed to get the lady to tell me who the courier company was - I contacted them (Dawn Wing) and discovered that they had the INCORRECT ADDRESS - she promised to rectify the mistake and said the order would be delivered first thing Friday morning.

Friday 12pm I phoned the courier and was told that it would be delivered in the afternoon.

At 5pm I received a call from the driver asking for directions! HE HAD NOT BEEN GIVEN THE CORRECTED ADDRESS!

I received the package and ONLY ONE ITEM WAS INSIDE!

I phoned Woolworths customer services again and the lady (VERY UN-INTERESTED AND GENERALLY UNHELPFUL) said she would follow up and see that I get the full order before the end of the day.

Saturday morning I HAVE STILL HEARD NOTHING!

I tried to speak to the CEO of Woolworths - the lady at the switchboard refused to put me through, refused to give me the email address and when I insisted she then put me through the the CEO's assisitant where I got a message that the mailbox was full and that she was on leave!

I am tempted to just cancel this order and never have anything to do with Woolworths again - HOWEVER I think it is important that companies do not get away with this kind of attitude! Especially as I have had to listen to at least 2 hours worth of recorded message on the Woolworths line telling me how incredible Woolworths is - WHAT A LIE!

madhuria1
7/26/16

I hope my review helps people before making a choice. I placed an order on 20th of july for 800 rands. The amount has been deducted from my debit card and later the next day i got a mail saying that my order has been cancelled and then i haven't heard back from them regarding the refund. I kept E-mailing them and I kept calling them, all they say is :provide me ur card number and i will send it to the concerned team and then i don hear form them at all. no update, no proper response for my call. I made this order form the United States and it gets really difficult for me call them back every time. I hope my refund at the earliest.

susanj25
4/10/14

I really had a great shopping experience at Woolworths.co.za the other day. I couldn't believe that I was able to find everything that I was looking for at one place, not to mention the awesome deals they had on offer. I ordered my items and it didn't take long for it to be delivered straight to my door, plus they offered really easy payment options.

Questions? Get answers from the Woolworths staff and other customers.

Woolworths?