ALDI South Group

ALDI South Group has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ALDI South Group also ranks 7th among Grocery sites.

How would you rate ALDI South Group?

“Great EVERY DAY Savings”

Betty S.
3/16/20

For several years now I have been shopping at Aldi for the majority of my household needs -- not 1, but all 3 stores near me. I absolutely love that the stores are small and I can be in and out in a very short time. Little by little I have been changing some of my buying habits. Like I wasn't sure about the Aldi cat litter, but sure enough, my very picky cat likes it just fine and I think it actually clumps better than the one I previously used. I will not buy my toilet tissue or paper towels anywhere else, ever (if I can help it :D ). Their cheese selection is EXCELLENT! Their produce choices are exactly what works for me. Oh, my! I guess ALL of the departments have their perks. I keep my "ALDI" bags and quarters in my car at all times, LOL, but I recently signed up to use InstaCart to have my groceries delivered. I can use this service with many companies, but so far I have not. The Aldi website 'and' the app for ordering are both superb / super easy to use / super user-friendly.

“Room for Improvement”

Bruised W.
6/26/18

I'm familiar with Aldi from my past residency in Germany. I'm happy to shop now at Brooklyn's Gateway location. Great prices and special endemic products offered not easily found elsewhere. But here is the problem... despite using horrible (labor) practices (worldwide) to bring low priced products to the masses... the quality is suffering greatly. This is especially true when it comes to produce. I envision that it is someone's responsibility to place a rotten unit or two into each package of strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries etc. On a separate note the so-called "fresh" fish (salmon) also seems to be suspiciously bad tasting. Please do something about this Aldi and improve your quality control pronto. Otherwise, I will be routing for your demise and Lidl's rise!

bettys258
March 16th, 2020
tonyf64
October 29th, 2019
Aldi is a great place to shop for pretty much most of your grocery needs though they lack some name brand items like Folgers Coffee, Country Crock Butter, and so on. But they have other great deals on things like can good which range from prices as low as $0.49 a can up to about what you would expect in other shops like them. If you like boneless skinless chicken that you can easily fit into your George Foreman grill & not have it turn out like leather, this is a great place to get that. I love buying haves of hams when they have them which is about half the price of Walmart most times or cheap enough for me to buy it from them instead of Walmart. They also have good trash bags that are better then some of the name brands I was use to buying back in the days. You can get 40 13Gal bags for around $5.00 & they are actually quite strong for what your getting & the price your paying. I shop the Maryville Tn location mostly but sometimes go to others with my aunt when I do my monthly shopping. I do most food shopping threw Walmart, Aldi, and United Grocery Outlet & I would recommend anyone to any of the three.
bruisedw
June 26th, 2018
ericac80
October 8th, 2018
I love ALDI! It's a smaller size, but the best place to buy your produce! Amazing prices and such a great help for families with a lot of mouths to feed!
royt85
February 14th, 2020
Shopping here for a long time. Though it's not a huge area store like nowadays supermarkets but we enjoy it and can find what we like.
patrickc37
December 5th, 2016
Aldi is a small grocery store, small enough to be efficient for customer. You can get in and out without having to walk 6 miles of store. Their carts are customer returned by the .25c deposit system which saves the store the expense of additional employees, these saving are passed on in their pricing. A lot of "store brands" are also cost effective. In a world where most try to be all things to everyone it is refreshing to see a brand focus on the simple clear mission - be a great grocery.
elkeh1
March 8th, 2017
Love the products and customer service and all the awesome prices that I can afford without feeling I am getting ripped off. Would recommend all their products and seen they carry brand names too now which they don't tend to do in Europe.
lauraj25
January 5th, 2016
An adventure, a wonderful adventure inside a grocery store! The shelves were packed and the prices were more than reasonable; add the variety and then read the label; no MSG, no Colored Dye, quality product from the beginning to the last isle.Here is the big news, no huge prices on Organic foods, just fair and reasonable..Loved the Organic veggies, fresh bread, soup and decided to stock up, all delicious and inexpensive. Walmart is across the street is always filled with stress, rude employees, overworked employees, but not in ALDI. Maybe I just walked through a time tunnel where carrying about the customer, great products and kindness is the mission. More I didn't have to struggle to pay for my groceries they were well marked, fairly priced and stress free. Who ever is running this chain of stores must of taken notes from Costco management, its about the customer dummy not the billionaire owner.
noellew14
July 19th, 2018
The stores were perfectly fine. Great selection, new inventory every week, great price/value/quality ratio- who cared that it was crowded, decidedly not spiffy, and with endless lines? It was the price to be paid for the perks and that was fine by me. Now the stores are all being renovated, the prices have spiked, common items like lemonade and raspberry jam are discontinued, and the lines are still long - and without the favorable cost/value/quality ratio that they had before, with attention to sales I can do just as well elsewhere. Why they would mess with a winning formula is beyond me. When my local store reopened, I gave it 3 tries -I wanted to be sure my impressions were consistent. They are. I am done.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I choose ALDI over other options on a regular basis b/c it's less expensive to choose healthy options there, it's the fastest "in/out" experience around / and the stores are small, so I'm not exhausted when I leave.

By Betty S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ALDI South Group staff and other customers.

At ALDI, we want you to love grocery shopping as much as we do. That?۪s why we take our time choosing our products, so we can guarantee quality and freshness while keeping customer?۪s carts full ??? and their wallets even fuller. Our smart shoppers sav...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ALDI South Group?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.6
Have a question about ALDI South Group?