Review of WireCard

Tel: +49-89-44241788
data.privacy@wirecard.com

slokar
10/22/18

It is a sincere request to all my friends especially in Europe, UK and other countries where it is used (and please spread the word around as well) - never ever use Wirecard and never accept any payments from any entity in the form of any products from Wirecard...they are the worst of all and their sole source of income is charging money wrongfully from your accounts....and hopelessly rubbish but yet shockingly rude and arrogant customer service - people who absolutely do not value your money at all!! Shame on you Wirecard!!!

armins14
9/17/18

Who ever do business with this company will be burne big time!!!!my money was stolen from my account and they are telling me I have to wait for 90 days to get my money back???????i was on the phone for 2h with them very unprofessional staff!!!!!

kobk
8/24/18

Citigroup unloaded its prepaid card business to this second rate company called Wirecard. Their website is slow and unhelpful. It logged me out 5 times while trying to register a debit card, leaving me in Limbo. Tried to call customer service (6 times to get thru) to a person in India. They said their systems were down indefinitely. Then the connection was cut. Thanks Citibank!

thomash366
5/24/18

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I was supposed to get a refund of $1,150 from a security deposit that my JCPL (electric company) held for us.

Wirecard was supposed to send it on April 23rd, and they said it takes 2-3 WEEKS via USPS First class. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!!? It should take 2-3 days if you mail it.

Anyhow, they told me to call them 1 month afterwards if I don't get it, and so I called yesterday May 23rd. They gave me the same spheel over the phone, "Wait 4 weeks and call us" and DUH!!! It's May 23rd, the service rep DOESN"T EVEN think about what they are saying.

So I asked to be transferred to a supervisor, and guess what?!?! She was JUST AS INCOMPETENT. I asked them why they don't use a tracking or ship this substantial check via FedEx express, and they said they'll charge me $25 to use tracking!??!?! RIDICULOUS.

So they agreed to cancel the check and reissue ANOTHER check and I have to WAIT ANOTHER 2-3 weeks. I asked her, what if this gets lost again, and she said, to call back after 4 weeks to reissue another check. SMH!!!!

thomash202
1/23/18

I spoke with a "so called Manager" from the Pennsylvania office named Nancy yesterday after spending an 1/2 hour on the phone with a customer service rep who's name i can't remember and all I can say is these people have absolutely no business working with people. Rude, unresponsive, uninterested in solving the problem, and being preoccupied with trying to get me off the phone are the only traits the representatives showed me. Majority of wirecard users including myself are in a tuff spot and need their money promtly. Despite that wirecard has no problem with putting ridiculous holds on your account for over a week with absolutely no cause. The customer service reps told me yesterday "we know you haven't spent all of your money and your account should have a positive balance but it will still take over a week for us to remove the $45 hold on your account". The only reason I have a hold on my account is because I ordered Dominos Pizza and when I tried to pay for my food in store I find out that wirecard does not automatically work like a debit card and my pin number is useless. I specifically read in the paperwork that should be able to use my card as a regular debit card once it's activated and my pin number set but come to find out it realky doesn't work like that. Some places will accept your card with the correct pin and some places will not. Despite the fact that some places will not accept your card Wirecard will still charge you for the full transaction amount even though the merchant has charged you nothing since that cannot accept the type of card Wirecard uses. Example: My order at Dominos was $15 I swiped my card multiple times not knowing why the transactions were declining eventually I have to go to the ATM to get the money in cash (there is an extra fee charged for using a ATM...) I wake up the next day try an use my card and it keeps declining so I call check the balance and find out I have 4 $0.00 charges from the night before but my account is withdrawn by $45.

My best advice for anyone thinking of dealing with Wirecard is to sit down and figure out indefinitely if you truly need them or not. If you do find yourself in that situation just be prepared to be treated like trash and to have your money played around with as if you don't need it.

THESE PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SITUATION, THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND STEAL YOUR MONEY!

oscarc33
7/11/17

WIRECARD or CHECKOUT Portal Scammed us for $25,000

Never Never Never trust them

They scammed us for $25,000 , we processed all our hard earn money of sales for the last 2 months and they hold the money. Didnt even pay 1 USD for the last 2 months.
Finally we started calling our customer to raise chargeback on all the transaction.
We eventually have to close the business because they scammed us so badly.
I have to sell my car to earn some money to pay my employees.

Because of them , I closed by webshop.

WIRECARD or CHECKOUT Portal is a big fraud company , please be careful.

I sincerely wish karma should come back and burn them out.
They didnt realized how they perish my family, my new born 3 month old child , my family.

I lost all because of WIRECARD or CHECKOUT Portal

Tip for consumers: WIRECARD or CHECKOUT Portal Scammed us for $25,000

Never Never Never trust them

We eventually have to close the business because they scammed us so badly.
I have to sell my car to earn some money to pay my employees.

Because of them , I

Questions? Get answers from the WireCard staff and other customers.

WireCard?