Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

48 reviews with 4 stars

bensons8
11/20/19
You made our surprise in a best way... Special thanks to Ms. Anju who catered us better. This means a lot to me. Thanks WInni Team & Anju...WIll catch you again for the best service..Benny
anjalir7
11/19/19
Thank you anju for your instant support m reply n thank you winni for making my surprise extra special..means a lot
akhilav
10/25/19
Wanted to gift a surprise cake for brother I missed out on weighting the message on cake. Thank U Ankita for making the changes through chat
sudakshinab
10/15/19
Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita. Well done!
shobap1
9/24/19
The delivery was great. But I gave 4 rating because the message which I requested to put on the cake was not done. If that was correct it would happy.
ishano
9/19/19
I got my orders on time.
Very good services from winni and Kayra is a very kind hearted and helpful supporting staff Winni have.
dannyh101
6/29/19
I ordered online and what I could say is their service is simply amazing. Had a great experience ordering with them.
leonardl47
4/22/19
Birthday cake delivered on time to me from sender in Nasik. The sender received immediate message of delivery of the cake.
thakura
3/17/19
The great experience from winni.in they delivers the product's on time & the customer care sport was also excellent.so I would like to suggest everyone to purchase your products from winni.in
yanangk
3/13/19
the services are satisfying. i lost my password and was unable to login but the customer support (someone named Nikita) guided me through the entire process of correcting my delivery details with ease.
will definitely use their services again
bharatb6
3/6/19
late night response was good from nikita.It really a customer oriented website and recommended for all
lensond
3/4/19
Delivered on time, but had issues with the quality of cake delivered but customer service agent assisted on time and replaced the cake. I appreciate it. Suggest to have QC to ensure about the quality before delivery.
anoushkav
2/7/19
It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that its not the bot who answers. Kayra was a great help! Thanks a ton again :)
madhavd1
1/18/19
Flower bouquet was timely delivered.The only thing is that there should be more offers applicable for the selected range of products. Also some innovative ideas of giving surprises to our loved ones should be there because there are so many sites delivering the same bouquets with no innovativeness at smart prices.
lokeshp4
1/12/19
Cake was nice, quality good. But the design we select was not same as shown during booking the order. The message we wrote during booking do not reach the recipient this is a great mistake on you're part. This was the first time i have booked order from you otherwise most from ferns and petals they take care of each and everything. I hope and improvement next time.
deepakc12
1/7/19
nice and replied on time with sakshi it was awesome experience talking to her hope they will deliver on time
ravid18
1/4/19
the service very good niharika . i almost order my food from this app and the experience is excellent.
smritiv
1/4/19
Quality of the cake which I ordered was very good but I feel the prices are little higher. Overall nice experience. I have been a regular customer with winni.
yellankik
1/1/19
Phone lines busy... Try to improve the connectivity....
And if possible get down the delivery charges..
saranyas3
12/31/18
I have asked for paper plate and tissue and they agreed to give but only cake was delivered and writing could have been better.Taste was good.
jaih2
12/21/18
the website has a huge options to select from. Live customer support is excellent. Neel was really helpful with providing the details which were not easily visible on website. Great work.
hemav3
12/14/18
Good Assistance by Nanditha. My Query got immediately resolved by nanditha. I loved the customer service.
sandipand
12/14/18
Very Good assistance from ...... sakshi

My query was resolved immediately by Sakshi. It was a good experience.
nilimab1
12/9/18
Had a word with Sakshi about my order confirmation issue. And she helped a lot and clarified the doubts nicely. Now waiting for the delivery :-)
anup14
12/8/18
i was chating with Sakshi regarding my order, and promised that will deliver according to the time that i mentioned

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?