Winni

Winni has a consumer rating of 4.21 stars from 1,431 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for my family.
  • Very good service n now m waiting for the delivery, if delivery is good then i will be awlasy your life customer

• I called to customer service and they also don't know about delivery timings...
  • Nobody showed up, At next day, when I contacted customer support, nobody picked phone.
How would you rate Winni?

“Best customer Service Even in Pandemic”

Divya G.
9/16/20

I ordered a Plant for my friend's birthday, due to this pandemic unfortunately the delivery got delayed and the plant was not in a good shape when it was delivered. I called the customer service and sent images of the dead plant. Immediately they arranged for redelivery. I just really did not think they would send the plant again. I have never experienced this kind of genuine response from customer service. Keep up the good work winni. I will suggest your service to my friends and family for sure.

“Bunch of cheats”

Uddipan K.
5/18/20

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

Reviews (1,431)

customer service (116) customer support (80) cake (635) customer care (102) time delivery (32) excellent service (45) good service (63) order (686) midnight delivery (24) support team (18) cake quality (15) delivery time (17)
shubhamr11
August 18th, 2020
I had an issue with my order and she helped me out. She was calm and waited dor what i had to say and then replied. Great job to the HR team for recruiting such staff.
pratibhad
August 14th, 2020
I'm thankful for the live support from Meenakshi. She is really cooperative and solved my problem immediately
jayapriyad
August 29th, 2020
Thankyou Shilpa for guiding me. Your response to my message was very helpful. Found it very useful. Looking forward for more purchases.
shwetap6
March 4th, 2020
Customer care agent Anju was gelpful. I have ordered in the past products are fresh and delicious. Te gift article ordered is also very satisfying.
chandrashekhart2
February 9th, 2020
I have been using their services for the last 2 years and have sent cakes to my relatives for more than 10 times. Till date not even a single complaint has been received.
nidhinp
August 15th, 2020
Meenakshi responded to my query and helped me to know about my order as there was no intimation from their side. 4 stars for meenkashi
devitth
February 27th, 2020
Used their services many times, everything is quite good, the delivery is fast and the prices are affordable.
nivia
August 29th, 2020
This is the second time I am ordering through this website, they were quick to change the schedule because of lockdown. While I appreciate their customer care service I would be happy if the phone number they provided works.
ishikaa
August 22nd, 2020
Meenakshi was bery helpful in all the ways. She answer all my queries with all her patients and support. She was very helpful. Thank you so much Meenakshi for helping me out. Have a good day.
soundaryas
July 28th, 2020
I have placed my order for wrong date, so made a chat with customer care help and the chat was immediately replied with a person named meenakshi. She asked my order id and changed the date for the order.

Thanks to meenakshi
gauravp18
July 25th, 2020
I got all the information accurately. However, the response was bit slow May be because of technical glitch. Please work on it to make it more quick in responses
manilag
August 22nd, 2020
I wanted to deliver bouquet of red roses at midnight which was not possible due to Covid19 pandemic. However they made sure it could be delivered at an earliest possible.
Thanks Meenakshi
sushmithas2
July 28th, 2020
The Customer service staff Meenakshi
Was very cool in answering all my queries regarding the cake delivery. I loved her service.
Good Customer service
christopherj345
August 17th, 2020
My order was placed for yesterday and due to the lockdown the order was changed to today and I got the exact information I need from meenakshi. She replied faster than other places. They are also kind gives a very good response. Thank you
sukhbirs2
August 31st, 2020
I m searching for delivery for my location PIN, and meenakshi help me out with her quick response. I didnt expect to get immediate response in early hours. Although delivery is not available but i m satisfied with the kind response.
nirmitim
July 23rd, 2020
Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Thank you Anju
anilk136
September 2nd, 2020
The order process was very simple, the customer service representative 'Neerja was very prompt and supportive.
syedm50
August 15th, 2020
I get a quick and positive response from Meenakshi, the customer support executive in live chat about my order updates.
cap7
July 23rd, 2020
Winni in general has a good veriety of options ans staff is supportive particularly anju. She helped me with queries instantly
bensons8
November 20th, 2019
You made our surprise in a best way... Special thanks to Ms. Anju who catered us better. This means a lot to me. Thanks WInni Team & Anju... WIll catch you again for the best service. Benny
lokeshp4
January 12th, 2019
Cake was nice, quality good. But the design we select was not same as shown during booking the order. The message we wrote during booking do not reach the recipient this is a great mistake on you're part. This was the first time i have booked order from you otherwise most from ferns and petals they take care of each and everything. I hope and improvement next time.
yanangk
March 13th, 2019
The services are satisfying. I lost my password and was unable to login but the customer support (someone named Nikita) guided me through the entire process of correcting my delivery details with ease.
Will definitely use their services again
anjalir7
November 19th, 2019
Thank you anju for your instant support m reply n thank you winni for making my surprise extra special. Means a lot
madhavd1
January 18th, 2019
Flower bouquet was timely delivered.The only thing is that there should be more offers applicable for the selected range of products. Also some innovative ideas of giving surprises to our loved ones should be there because there are so many sites delivering the same bouquets with no innovativeness at smart prices.
lensond
March 4th, 2019
Delivered on time, but had issues with the quality of cake delivered but customer service agent assisted on time and replaced the cake. I appreciate it. Suggest to have QC to ensure about the quality before delivery.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

There are so many sites to order flowers and chocolates. Unfortunately I picked this one. First of all they send the wrong flower color. If that was not enough they delivered only a partial order by not delivering the most expensive chocolates (700rs out out 2100) not delivered... if this not bad enough when I try to reach customer support the number is invalid. Lol... such a legit business. Sarcasm loaded. Finally when I try to chat online with them spent 1 hour to no avail... How do I report this website for fraud and file a consumer compliant so that others are not frauded like this.

By Aditya S.
See more answers (6)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

Hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? What time before I need to order? Pin code: 517325

By reddi k.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Cake Delivery Service in Bangalore
Send Flowers, Cakes, and Gifts Online Anywhere Anytime. Top-Rated online Florist India. We Deliver, On Time - Every Time! Amazing Combos Delightful and Pocket-Friendly. Shop Now. Gifts For Every Occasion. Easy & Safe Shopping. Same Day + Free Delivery. India Wide Fast Delivery. No Hidden / Extra Charges. Special Valentine Gifts. So, send flowers/cakes to your loved one anywhere in India in no time with Winni and surprise them now! Winni also specializes in "make it surprise - Online cake delivery in Bangalore, Chennai and around 550+ cities in India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni?

Have a question about Winni?