Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 1,189 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Nice”

Vishal A.
7/29/19

Really nice service provided by the customer support kayra was really helpful and she helped me to get my order safe and on time

“Worst Experience, Do not recommend”

Anjali S.
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it. I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card. Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers. Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website. WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake. The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

Reviews (1,189)

customer service (92) customer support (65) cake (544) customer care (84) excellent service (37) good service (50) order (579) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
chandrashekhart2
February 9th, 2020
I have been using their services for the last 2 years and have sent cakes to my relatives for more than 10 times. Till date not even a single complaint has been received.
bensons8
November 20th, 2019
You made our surprise in a best way... Special thanks to Ms. Anju who catered us better. This means a lot to me. Thanks WInni Team & Anju...WIll catch you again for the best service..Benny
sudakshinab
October 15th, 2019
Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita. Well done!
anjalir7
November 19th, 2019
Thank you anju for your instant support m reply n thank you winni for making my surprise extra special..means a lot
akhilav
October 25th, 2019
Wanted to gift a surprise cake for brother I missed out on weighting the message on cake. Thank U Ankita for making the changes through chat
shobap1
September 24th, 2019
The delivery was great. But I gave 4 rating because the message which I requested to put on the cake was not done. If that was correct it would happy.
ishano
September 19th, 2019
I got my orders on time.
Very good services from winni and Kayra is a very kind hearted and helpful supporting staff Winni have.
dannyh101
June 29th, 2019
I ordered online and what I could say is their service is simply amazing. Had a great experience ordering with them.
leonardl47
April 22nd, 2019
Birthday cake delivered on time to me from sender in Nasik. The sender received immediate message of delivery of the cake.
thakura
March 17th, 2019
The great experience from winni.in they delivers the product's on time & the customer care sport was also excellent.so I would like to suggest everyone to purchase your products from winni.in
yanangk
March 13th, 2019
the services are satisfying. i lost my password and was unable to login but the customer support (someone named Nikita) guided me through the entire process of correcting my delivery details with ease.
will definitely use their services again
lensond
March 4th, 2019
Delivered on time, but had issues with the quality of cake delivered but customer service agent assisted on time and replaced the cake. I appreciate it. Suggest to have QC to ensure about the quality before delivery.
bharatb6
March 6th, 2019
late night response was good from nikita.It really a customer oriented website and recommended for all
lokeshp4
January 12th, 2019
Cake was nice, quality good. But the design we select was not same as shown during booking the order. The message we wrote during booking do not reach the recipient this is a great mistake on you're part. This was the first time i have booked order from you otherwise most from ferns and petals they take care of each and everything. I hope and improvement next time.
anoushkav
February 7th, 2019
It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that its not the bot who answers. Kayra was a great help! Thanks a ton again :)
madhavd1
January 18th, 2019
Flower bouquet was timely delivered.The only thing is that there should be more offers applicable for the selected range of products. Also some innovative ideas of giving surprises to our loved ones should be there because there are so many sites delivering the same bouquets with no innovativeness at smart prices.
deepakc12
January 7th, 2019
nice and replied on time with sakshi it was awesome experience talking to her hope they will deliver on time
smritiv
January 4th, 2019
Quality of the cake which I ordered was very good but I feel the prices are little higher. Overall nice experience. I have been a regular customer with winni.
ravid18
January 4th, 2019
the service very good niharika . i almost order my food from this app and the experience is excellent.
saranyas3
December 31st, 2018
I have asked for paper plate and tissue and they agreed to give but only cake was delivered and writing could have been better.Taste was good.
yellankik
January 1st, 2019
Phone lines busy... Try to improve the connectivity....
And if possible get down the delivery charges..
jaih2
December 21st, 2018
the website has a huge options to select from. Live customer support is excellent. Neel was really helpful with providing the details which were not easily visible on website. Great work.
sandipand
December 14th, 2018
Very Good assistance from ...... sakshi

My query was resolved immediately by Sakshi. It was a good experience.
hemav3
December 14th, 2018
Good Assistance by Nanditha. My Query got immediately resolved by nanditha. I loved the customer service.
nilimab1
December 9th, 2018
Had a word with Sakshi about my order confirmation issue. And she helped a lot and clarified the doubts nicely. Now waiting for the delivery :-)

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.
See more answers (4)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

Have a question about Winni.in?