Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

ashutoshs14
8/25/19

Customer care executive Kayra assisted regarding coupons and all in a very nice way. Overall cake was also delivered in a good condition, except the delivery got delayed by 1.5 hrs.
Aggregately, a very nice experience! Recipient also satisfied!

debasishm
8/25/19

Really happy with your service, This was my 2nd experience with you people, Thanks a lot kayra......

afshan
8/25/19

Me being a regular customer of Winni ordered a chocolate cake and a gift combo (2 roses, 1 chocolate and greeting card) - post ordering I saw in the order summary that it was a anniversary card which would be delivered. I got in touch with the CS - Kayra you are great!! You were quick, polite and helped me thoroughly. I am very happy with the service from her. After that first request, I also told her that previously no message was written on the cake and to make sure it will be done today. She made sure even that is done. Cheers to you Kayra!! Good customer support! Hope to see the cake with no issues tomorrow upon delivery :)

johjyj
8/25/19

kayra was really helpful on placing my order .......................................................

nikkis129
8/23/19

Nice. thanks Kayra for the support. Receiver has not received in first attempt but you reattempted the shipment on same day. Again thank you Kayra

sudeshnac
8/21/19

I ordered cake for my mom's birthday and they did 'not deliver the cake to my house instead they sent me a false confirmation of the cake being delivered. And everytime I called them the number was busy later they did not pick up so everytime I had to chat with someone over their Chat Service. This was such a disappointment, but the worst was when I asked them to refund my money they stopped responding !! I am no one to say weather to buy stuff from here or not but guys save yourself from disappointment...
I didnt read the reviews before ordering but please dont make the same mistake.It was a total Shame....

gauravc8
8/16/19

Hello everyone,

If by any chance you have come across this portal to check a review on winni, i would like to reconsider it so many times.

They are known for holding deliveries on a occasion date and send it at per their convenient. I would just like to share the recent experience where a guy who was supposed to deliver flower to my wife on anniversary have reached the other day. Through out the day nobody updated. Next day, they sent a mail that order will be delivered today. They have no courtesy to apologies and keep customer.

when i raised the issue with customer care, they had nothing else than saying sorry. I wasted my money and occasion here.
If you are reading this , there are multiple other option to surprise your loved ones. Dont waste and money here .

Even when i asked for my refund , customer care clearly refused

xy16
8/15/19

Worst customer service.The order shows completed but receiver didn't received it. You can not trust this service.

vaishalis10
8/11/19

My mom dad just loved the taste of cake aslo your service is too good ..Thanks winni for bringing smile on my parents

antikap
8/10/19

This was my first experience with you people I ordered a cake and wanted to keep it a surprise the delivery boy was so understanding and cooperative that it was easy for me to make it happen. Thankyou so much guys now I will keep ordering cakes from you and will keep surprising my dear ones.

vineets8
8/8/19

They won't take any effort to deliver the cake..they will not refund the money..Avoid if you don't want to waste your money

mithras
8/8/19

Good service i got by seema, she cleared all my doubts thanks a lot seema,
God bless you.have a nice day

koteshs
8/8/19

Cakes are good and delivered on time. The response was good and good experienced with winni. Thank u so much.

parikshitb1
8/8/19

really happy to order the cake in desired flavour although it was not listed but the Trisha helped to get me the flavour I wanted. !! keep up the good service.

sankalpk1
8/6/19

Good service provided by Kayra... Really appreciate the efforts.

Would like to order again.

Cheers.

tanveers5
8/6/19

Very active on assisting the customer , you an conveniently choose a lot of option to add on for gifting .
Really happy with the service.

ratheeshn
8/6/19

Excellent service provided while ordering the cake...Thanks Ms. seema for your good support..........

rajeevm7
8/5/19

Flower and Cake combos really great and delivery is good. Thank u Ananya for assistant. Thank you Winni for making it special and memorable

kanikak9
8/5/19

Thanks a lot for your help Nikita.... You are the best...
Just please make my Aunt smile with joy. I love her a lot always wish the best to her.

lourdesa12
8/4/19

I'm glad that as promised the delivery was on time. Even the customer service agent Kayra was helpful and provided the status of the order. Glad about the overall service.

ravinp
8/4/19

This is the first time i used winni.in and i must admit that it's a very professional service, i really liked their website and catalog a lot, the customer support executive Ms.Trisha was very nice and patient in helping me to find and place my order, kudos to the team really like your support guys keep it up, the order delivered on same day as expected and the price are very reasonable.

aa277
8/4/19

I was in delima about my delivery date and card to be sent. The online chat member Kayra helped me on all aspects and made it possible to select the desired card!! Thanks a Lot!!

keerthip3
8/2/19

Love the cakes its yumm and you can deliver to anywhere i have friends... Thanks a ton. The team is so helpful always...

koushikd1
8/2/19

Cake quality and delivery is good. Kayra is very helpful as an assistant. Thank you Winni for making it special and memorable

santheepa
8/2/19

I made order and had some requirement for further customization. The team was easily accessible and very quick to respond, Love the service and sure to come back. Great going,

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?