Winni

Winni has a consumer rating of 4.12 stars from 1,444 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 76.4%

• In fact during the last delivery, only the cake was delivered without the gift.
  • I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for my family.

• When asked the same to customer service they reply that we already mentioned in terms and conditions.
  • Tried chasing them, the customer care numbers were invalid.
How would you rate Winni?

“Best customer Service Even in Pandemic”

Divya G.
9/16/20

I ordered a Plant for my friend's birthday, due to this pandemic unfortunately the delivery got delayed and the plant was not in a good shape when it was delivered. I called the customer service and sent images of the dead plant. Immediately they arranged for redelivery. I just really did not think they would send the plant again. I have never experienced this kind of genuine response from customer service. Keep up the good work winni. I will suggest your service to my friends and family for sure.

“Bunch of cheats”

Uddipan K.
5/18/20

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

Reviews (1,444)

customer service (117) customer care (106) customer support (80) cake (643) time delivery (32) excellent service (46) good service (66) order (692) midnight delivery (24) support team (18) cake quality (15) delivery time (17)
divyag30
September 16th, 2020
daniellac24
April 27th, 2020
A wonderful service that helped me organize the best holiday for my sister. All guests were pleased with your sweets, so I will recommend you to my friends.
uddipank1
May 18th, 2020
jamesw1606
August 7th, 2020
I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for my family. Winni provided the best options with reasonable price.
sandeepk106
May 8th, 2020
Thankyou winni for superb cake. Cake was really good and delicious. Special thanks to ms Malti. I had a wonderful day..
pallavit5
August 7th, 2020
I want to change my deliver date. Meenakshi helped me out. Thank a lot!
It is a wonderful service to celebrate with your loved one.
jasbirk12
July 23rd, 2020
Package was to include one teddy bear, which was missing in the package delivered. Also extra amount was charged for heart shaped cake, but the cake wasn't heart shaped.
Customer service sent me an email that number was not reachable and the order has been returned, but the same time order was delivered. That means total miscommunication between them and after four hours they sent an email that package has been delivered, if you were not able to deliver on time with all the items due to covid-19 issues, than these has to be mentioned in the email or a disclaimer should be put upon the website, that was missing, again a lack of communication. Overall not a good experience. Be transparent about the issues and take ownership of mistakes, just don't ask to put a review on the website when we are chatting with your customer service. Be professional in reality as you show on website and chat bot
rishid5
July 25th, 2020
I placed two orders on the same day but for different cities. One was a combo of flowers and cake, and the other was just a cake. The cakes were of high quality and delicious, and the flowers were fresh and pleased my mother in law a lot. Both gifts were a surprise so when they were delivered on time, my relatives were delighted. Thank you for being a trustworthy website and I hope your service remains reliable. Also, shout out to lavanya roy from customer service for ensuring my third order reaches on time!
nehav19
September 22nd, 2020
Superb 5 out off 5... I just love it winni best delivery superb members thnk u I was very confused whether I should go ahead a order or not as I read few bad reviews as well... but thankfully the roses n chocolates I ordered were delivered on time and date... the roses were fresh. Delivery was done at door step... my experience was very good with this app
anuradham10
August 24th, 2020
I ordered a chocolate cake and received different cheap looking cake. It's pathetic customer support as well. There people are fraud. When asked the same to customer service they reply that we already mentioned in terms and conditions. What kind of service is this. I paid 699 for this cake but in reality it's very cheap cake I received. Never buy from this website.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this website.

roushanj1
September 7th, 2020
I would like to thank the Winni Customer Support Team very much for a qualified employee like Neha Sharma / Sharma Neha who has helped me appropriately with immediate effect, due to which I am very happy with Neha Sharma and Winni's Customer Support Team,
We will always prioritize winni for such online shopping.
For Neha i Give 10000 Star for review
kartikg2
March 9th, 2020
I ordered cake for my mom/dad on their anniversary but they had to go to at one of our relatives due to some unavoidable circumstances. These guys straightforward refused to change the address. When pressed hard, they demanded extra 150 for the address even though it was in the neighborhood. They refused to even cancel the order. Ultimately, after 2 hours of chatting with their rep, I had to pay the extra 150.

Such a a pathetic experience!
rahulr92
April 20th, 2020
Very friendly gesture shown by malti. I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for me...
pranavik
April 23rd, 2020
I was searching for the combo of cake and flowers to gift my friend on his birthday. Winni provided me the best options with reasonable price. Really like the services.
mahar2
August 22nd, 2020
Had a good online shopping with quick support from Ms. Meenakshi. Thank you so much for your support.
shranyac
April 29th, 2020
Very nice service and good quality products. For any future order I will choose winni only als will recommend to everyone.
nishantt3
August 22nd, 2020
Excellent staff and inform very well.
Thanks a lot for this help
Next time also i ll prefer winni for purchase
shubhamr11
August 18th, 2020
I had an issue with my order and she helped me out. She was calm and waited dor what i had to say and then replied. Great job to the HR team for recruiting such staff.
ankitac2
May 14th, 2020
It was a great experience with winni. Thanks to Malti for her support and understanding which helped me a lot.
victorb185
February 4th, 2020
I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery
shrimantp
August 29th, 2020
Fraudster took away my Rs3446 and never delivered
I had ordered a cake, bamboo plant, hats and flowers for my Dad's 80th birthday since I am out of the country and cannot make it due to covid, these guys ruined it all, never delivered a single item nor are they refunding my money, the order total was Rs: 3446. I have written multiple times no use, have spent hours to chat with their agents. Covid has hit everyone that doesn't meant one gets to cheating... pathetic. I have ended up filing a Cyber fraud case with case # *******0051577, i wished I could attach files here. And the order # was *******15669
malarvannant
July 28th, 2020
I had order 2 to 3 three times before this current order and was satisfied with service tendered. In fact during the last delivery, only the cake was delivered without the gift. But up on complaint, it was delivered immediately. Flaws happens but correction and improvement is very very important and i see them with WINNI.IN. Worthy...
pratibhad
August 14th, 2020
I'm thankful for the live support from Meenakshi. She is really cooperative and solved my problem immediately
janhavip
July 27th, 2020
This extremely good to get things delivery at any address within few days. I loved it. I request other peoples as well to do order from here.
adityan9
July 24th, 2020
Both bouquet and card delivered in specified time. They have active and responsive support staff ( Anju). Thanks!

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

There are so many sites to order flowers and chocolates. Unfortunately I picked this one. First of all they send the wrong flower color. If that was not enough they delivered only a partial order by not delivering the most expensive chocolates (700rs out out 2100) not delivered... if this not bad enough when I try to reach customer support the number is invalid. Lol... such a legit business. Sarcasm loaded. Finally when I try to chat online with them spent 1 hour to no avail... How do I report this website for fraud and file a consumer compliant so that others are not frauded like this.

By Aditya S.
See more answers (6)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

Hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? What time before I need to order? Pin code: 517325

By reddi k.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Cake Delivery Service in Bangalore
Send Flowers, Cakes, and Gifts Online Anywhere Anytime. Top-Rated online Florist India. We Deliver, On Time - Every Time! Amazing Combos Delightful and Pocket-Friendly. Shop Now. Gifts For Every Occasion. Easy & Safe Shopping. Same Day + Free Delivery. India Wide Fast Delivery. No Hidden / Extra Charges. Special Valentine Gifts. So, send flowers/cakes to your loved one anywhere in India in no time with Winni and surprise them now! Winni also specializes in "make it surprise - Online cake delivery in Bangalore, Chennai and around 550+ cities in India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni?

Have a question about Winni?