Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 1,195 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Wonderful Experience | Seemed Genuine To Me”

Ishika S.
11/20/19

Hi, I ordered a cake and a red rose flower bouquet from winni and would like to share my experience with this website. It was my parent's anniversary and I was out of town. I wanted to make it special for them. When I couldn't be there I knew that only online delivery could save me. But to be frank, I don't really prefer online portals and neither am I very technology-friendly so I avoid ordering online. It is very difficult to find trustworthy websites that are totally worth your efforts and money. But, since I was out of town and had no other option but to turn to online portals to deliver a cake to my parents. After a lot of research, I shortlisted some websites that seemed genuine to me, amongst them was winning. I checked the reviews and they were good. So, I ordered a red velvet cake for their anniversary and a red rose flower bouquet too. Trust me, the delivery was on time and the quality of the cake was also good. So, overall my experience was wonderful and since then I always order cakes online from Winni only and suggest everyone the same website for online cake, flowers, and gifts.

“Worst Experience, Do not recommend”

Anjali S.
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it. I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card. Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers. Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website. WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake. The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

Reviews (1,195)

customer service (92) cake (547) customer support (65) customer care (85) excellent service (37) good service (50) order (582) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
devitth
February 27th, 2020
Used their services many times, everything is quite good, the delivery is fast and the prices are affordable.
jappanp
February 27th, 2020
we had a really good and professional experience with one of their CSR named Shivi. she was very helpful. we didn't have a fixed time slot but she managed to update it for us. so, we thank you for your generosity.
ankurt7
February 22nd, 2020
This is the worst service site i have ever been They booked order on 14th and promised to deliver the cake and flowers within 2 hour But they deliver it on 16 mid night at 12 night And they delivered wrong choclates Damaged flowers Pathetic cake And they are looting customers by denying refund and they didn't picked even a call i was worried that they didn't deliver cake for 3 days and when they delivered cake they shows arrogance and told me that so what if u received other flavour cake so what if u delivered wrong chocolates That is of same price They are too low in there service never ever use this site Too bad company And they are fraudster and cheater I have raised complaint in consumer court too or i will goona file complaint in police station too
chanpreetpooniasinghp
February 21st, 2020
It was my great experience I have got ver nice service from this brand
I would suggest that everyone opt this
kiranb13
February 19th, 2020
U r pathetic winni... received cake 2 hrs after schedule n brought sheer disappointment seems cake was from sm ..
Ordered beautiful vanilla cake of Rs. 699/ received below standard worthless cake, ordered a no. Candle of rs. 49/- which was not delivered
All money went in vain.. ....
Never seen any service provider as bad as u.. i kept on calling at customer care no. Either it was not picked up or no proper response was received..

U RUINED MY DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY

I m never harsh but seeing ur service i m in pain
U should have not done this in my special occasion
nilufern
February 19th, 2020
I ordered my friend a cake for her birthday with her photo on it.Not only was the cake delivered in great time but it also tasted and looked amazing!The cake was perfectly intact and The live support was especially helpful in preponing the order by a day and there was no hassle at all.Thank you Winni.in for making my friends bday so great!6 stars to them!
jsvosrj
February 15th, 2020
Ordered for Valentine's Day, it's 15 Feb today still waiting for the order to be delivered. Pathetic customer service....frustrating Indian e-commerce business....never ever order....
rishabha5
February 15th, 2020
I had ordered flowers for Valentines day and even paid the heavy same day delivery charges and its been 2 days and I'm not getting any help from the customer care as well.
clementp7
February 14th, 2020
Hi, I had booked an order on 14th Feb'20.
While booking the time slots were given basis on which I paid the complete amount online. The order was supposed to get deliver btw 10 to 2pm, I had given office address to deliver the product. Until 4 pm there was no response, I tried calling the customer support number which is given on the website, unfortunately the given number is invalid, no reply from Chat team , email on customer support ( *******@winni.in)

I waited for the whole day, these people not only spoiled my day gave me such a pathetic experience which I'll remember through out my life.

The courier boy went to deliver the product at 12 midnight where the office was closed, it's delayed by 12 hours.

Now I got email stating that the product will get deliver today ( order booked for 14th Feb and delivery sent on 15th Feb.

I asked for refund for this even the delivery boy said they cannot refund, do whatever I want to do... Such a rude response.

Do go for this guy's, u'll experience the worst services.
aiswaryac
February 14th, 2020
We ordered a cake for valentines day in the time slot of 9 am to 3 pm . But the cake reached at 9 30 pm.. that too at the office address. Worst services .
poonamr8
February 14th, 2020
I got my order now and the time is 23.02. I ordered for my valentine n I get my surprise just now. If I tok about d stuff I get right now it's not as same as they shown on the pics it's looking lyf local buquet in local market whose price around 300-500. The price nd the buquet they shown on the picture was totally different from the real one. PATHETIC... I ordered 1 card and after waiting long tym I got only buquet.. chutiyaa bana dia... I didn't get my card which I HV ordered. Plz Refund my money. Last me milne par bhi pura order deliver nahi kia paise to pure kaat liye.. it was very embarrassing for me. they ruined my valentine totally.. inko to jitna bolu utna Kam hai.. attached picture with this..I want my money back. Which I didn't rcv the crossed it. So I need my money back. I only received the buquet.
shirazp
February 14th, 2020
I had placed an order *******2105) a 500 gm KitKat Gems Cake & a Pink Rose bouquet (20 roses) that were supposed to be delivered between 10 am & 2 pm IST. The delivery person (RAVI NAIK: +91 85534 67201) shows up at 5:30 pm with a bouquet of 6 red roses and a plain chocolate cake. Please keep in mind that listed price (per their website) for both the items/ products were INR: 1149/- (order total: INR:2298/-) and they had very well mentioned that there'll be a surge price for the roses due to high demand, and still they shamelessly tried delivering wrong items/ products. The phone numbers listed in their websites DO NOT work and there's no way I could put across my concern to the person responsible. On the other hand, this wasn't my first order with them, I've always had a pleasant experience ordering through them until today. I'm completely unsure if they'll reach out to me in this regard or process a refund or a replacement or even respond to this message. However, please be careful before you order through them and you might even explore alternative options (I really should have done that as well). Its a known fact that when a new venture launches in INDIA, you get the best experience but slowly turns sour just like the INDIAN political system. I'm not yet calling them a FRAUD/ SCAMMERS but Winni is not far from becoming one if they continue with this kind of a low-level (DESI) service. Plus the owner/ worker of this particular branch (GOVIND NAIK +91 96861 53933) never answers the phone. Seems to me that the NAIK duo are up to something fishy.
treasuren
February 14th, 2020
They will deliver the gift a day after the celebrations. That too damaged. 2nd time getting cheated.
ajiteshp
February 14th, 2020
Don't place any order to this group as they are unable to deliver and Moreover they are also not contactable always busy .. don't place your special days order
abhijits8
February 14th, 2020
they can't tell where is my order there supports sucks there contact number is not reachabel entire system have failed
pawans24
February 14th, 2020
the $#*!tiest service I have ever found, the number given on website is invalid, customer support is stupid, poor service, I would never suggest anyone to buy anything from them.
kavyag7
February 14th, 2020
do not trust this fake website and never ever pay before you receive your product. the biggest fraud in the market.

fraud company took my money and delivered nothing
anupd3
February 14th, 2020
Winni.in having worst services... after submitting the order and making payment. they didnot respond over the call neither they reply to chat and emails.... its worst service given by winni.in.. my order also not delivered till now. i think this is fake website and fraudulently they collect the payments and sit keep quite. Guys donot place any order to them.
sushmap1
February 14th, 2020
This is the worst company i have ever come across. They are fake. They take orders in advance and do not deliver anything. Their contact number does not work. They do not respond emails and chat sessions. Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY
dilshadv2
February 14th, 2020
I just came across this site today n thought of ordering..I paid for the cake n flowers and it said delivery in 2 hrs..I ordered around 9am and I waited till 2 pm but no delivery till now..phones r not reachable..chat is not available not ether responding on e mail.. very displeased
smithas4
February 14th, 2020
Guys please dont ever order from these cheaters.I ordered and paid for a cake which looked nothing like what i ordered when it was delivered.It was supposed to be a surprise for my son and turned out to be a disaster.The cake looked like some kid made it and wrote on it.It was nothing like the picture or description. They wouldn't even accept their mistake after sending them pictures of their horrible service!EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE.PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE YOUR SPECIAL ONES DAY SPECIAL.IM ADDING A PICURE OF THEIR SERVICE SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING OF!
shitals5
February 13th, 2020
Firstly, once you order- you aint allowed to make any changes. VERY Disappointing.
Secondly, what they showed while ordering and what they delivered- HUGE DIFFERENCE. THEY ARE FOOLING AROUND.
DO NOT ORDER FROM WINNI. THEY WILL SPOIL YOUR SURPRISE AND DAY.
chandrashekhart2
February 9th, 2020
I have been using their services for the last 2 years and have sent cakes to my relatives for more than 10 times. Till date not even a single complaint has been received.
shwer1
February 9th, 2020
Never ever ever order from this company. It is an expensive spam company. It is a fraud company. I order bouquet with 12 red roses with beautiful packaging. I received only 5 roses with weird kind of packing and some grass in it. At the time of order they said delivery time between 10am to 9pm. Status of my order was processing at 9pm then i contacted them hrough live chat (because no response on call) a lot of time, so they started working on it and made a worst bouquet ever. Delivered it at the end of the day of my parent's anniversary. I am really upset and mad at their service. Also a cake is totally different. And their customer representatives are even worst than that. They disappears at every conversation just like that. I needed to contact them so many times.
Those who are giving positive reviews must be a fraud or Winni paid them to give good reviews. Winni you are going to hell after taking everyone's money.

Tip for consumers: Don't order anything from this website

shahbazs5
February 9th, 2020
They took order and did not deliver the product and not even returning money. Please don't order from such froude company.. totally fake

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.