Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 1,301 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Wonderful service”

Daniella C.
4/27/20

A wonderful service that helped me organize the best holiday for my sister. All guests were pleased with your sweets, so I will recommend you to my friends.

“Bunch of cheats”

Uddipan K.
5/18/20

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

Reviews (1,301)

customer service (97) cake (596) customer support (69) customer care (90) excellent service (41) order (613) good service (58) time delivery (30) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (15) delivery time (13) order cake (22)
daniellac24
April 27th, 2020
sandeepk106
May 8th, 2020
Thankyou winni for superb cake.. Cake was really good and delicious.. Special thanks to ms Malti. I had a wonderful day..
rahulr92
April 20th, 2020
Very friendly gesture shown by malti.. I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for me ...
pranavik
April 23rd, 2020
I was searching for the combo of cake and flowers to gift my friend on his birthday. Winni provided me the best options with reasonable price. Really like the services.
shranyac
April 29th, 2020
Very nice service and good quality products. For any future order I will choose winni only als will recommend to everyone.
ankitac2
May 14th, 2020
It was a great experience with winni. Thanks to Malti for her support and understanding which helped me a lot.
victorb185
February 4th, 2020
I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery
manishas36
May 6th, 2020
Excellent experience with Winni...and the quality is appreciable ". Thanks anju..and winni team to make occasion very special..very good service..... I recommend this website to other.........
jannatk2
May 2nd, 2020
Winni has once again exceeded my expectations! I always make sure to use them for any special occasion. Thanks Purvi for your kind support.Nice collection of products.
jappanp
February 27th, 2020
we had a really good and professional experience with one of their CSR named Shivi. she was very helpful. we didn't have a fixed time slot but she managed to update it for us. so, we thank you for your generosity.
appus1
April 16th, 2020
Nice app time on delivery . Nice support by mohit customer care executive.. Thanks team for winni. Flower and cake was fresh
kirank66
April 25th, 2020
renur8
May 18th, 2020
With the help of best gift by winni I was able to impress my boyfriend on her birthday. He was very happy. Thank you winni..
uddipank1
May 18th, 2020
rajuk31
April 16th, 2020
The cake was yummy and delicious. Thank you winni for such a wonderful service.
I will suggest my all friends to choose winni to send beautiful gifts to loved ones.
kartikg2
March 9th, 2020
I ordered cake for my mom/dad on their anniversary but they had to go to at one of our relatives due to some unavoidable circumstances. These guys straightforward refused to change the address. When pressed hard, they demanded extra 150 for the address even though it was in the neighborhood. They refused to even cancel the order. Ultimately, after 2 hours of chatting with their rep, I had to pay the extra 150.

Such a a pathetic experience!
tanavk
April 19th, 2020
I am highly impressed by the services that winni.in provide to their customers. Huge variety of cakes, flowers available for every occasion. Thanks to winni team and Amita for their kind support.
addis2
May 15th, 2020
I have ordered Avengers photo cake for my nephew, because he is the biggest fan of Avengers series, after receiving the cake the smile on his face made my day... Thanks winni team and special thanks to Shelly...... God bless you......
kiranb13
February 19th, 2020
U r pathetic winni... received cake 2 hrs after schedule n brought sheer disappointment seems cake was from sm ..
Ordered beautiful vanilla cake of Rs. 699/ received below standard worthless cake, ordered a no. Candle of rs. 49/- which was not delivered
All money went in vain.. ....
Never seen any service provider as bad as u.. i kept on calling at customer care no. Either it was not picked up or no proper response was received..

U RUINED MY DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY

I m never harsh but seeing ur service i m in pain
U should have not done this in my special occasion
sanjnar
April 30th, 2020
Quick delivery.. Awesome products..... Great customer support.... Wonderful experience just loved it.. Go for it.....Overall good experience
vishalm29
May 1st, 2020
It was a good experience Malti....
Have a great future ahead..
Thanks for your service...
Take care...
haidaralis
May 27th, 2020
One of the worst site to visit and order anything. They don't deliver and their customers executives are utter nonsense.they will keep extending the time and will cancel at the last moment leaving you with no option. Spoiling the entire day track the order. No sense of responsibility towards customer no sense of ethics of work/ commitment towards customer. Just long claim about the carteing to people.

Will not only stop using this platform but also asked all of you to avoid the same.
ankitas46
May 1st, 2020
Superb and Amazing service. Good customer seevice.. I really appreciate. Keep it up... Have a bright journey .... Just loved it. thanks mansi...
jatinc1
April 19th, 2020
charuc2
March 6th, 2020
Its scam

Its scam. Beware from MANNAT, MANSI, PREET. look like fraud customer support and their number is invalid as well. They deduct the money from my account and saying your payment is declined. I paid through paypal. Now no body is picking the call and no body is giving answer on chat. I am struggling with issue from 3 days still no body is instructed to give answer.
ITS SCAM.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.
See more answers (4)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Winni.in?