Winni

Winni has a consumer rating of 4.09 stars from 1,677 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Winni most frequently mention customer service, time delivery and special thanks. Winni ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Price is quite not that much low but satisfied with the customer service.
  • I get a quick and positive response from Meenakshi, the customer support executive in live chat about my order updates.

• No customer care, just name sake, All lines are busied out.
  • Worst service i will suggest you not to order anything!
How would you rate Winni?

“Best customer Service Even in Pandemic”

Divya G.
9/16/20

I ordered a Plant for my friend's birthday, due to this pandemic unfortunately the delivery got delayed and the plant was not in a good shape when it was delivered. I called the customer service and sent images of the dead plant. Immediately they arranged for redelivery. I just really did not think they would send the plant again. I have never experienced this kind of genuine response from customer service. Keep up the good work winni. I will suggest your service to my friends and family for sure.

“Worst experience”

Nikhil F.
1/26/21

Worst experience... order ID *******28685 Booked for a premium chocolate cake and red flowers, Delivered unprofessionally prepared cake without greetings and pink colour flower. Guys avoid winni app... these people are fraud... they charge you in premium rates and provide cheap service... I will never recommend any more service from winni... I gave them plenty of time to do a replacement and they completely hesitated it stating they dont assure any quality in services.

Reviews (1,677)

customer service (118) customer support (81) customer care (107) time delivery (33) order anything (0) birthday cake (0) delivery person (0)
divyag30
September 16th, 2020

sunill5
December 29th, 2020

Winni is one of the best online, flowers and cakes delivery in Indian market. Very user friendly, Easy to navigate, Instant tracking, Wide products combination available for selection, Fast delivery, User friendly customer care service, Excellent help by Simran ma'am and very fresh products. Highly recommended if you are willing to send gifts anywhere in India.

daniellac24
April 27th, 2020

A wonderful service that helped me organize the best holiday for my sister. All guests were pleased with your sweets, so I will recommend you to my friends.

jamesw1606
August 7th, 2020

I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for my family. Winni provided the best options with reasonable price.

sandeepk106
May 8th, 2020

Thankyou winni for superb cake. Cake was really good and delicious. Special thanks to ms Malti. I had a wonderful day..

pallavit5
August 7th, 2020

I want to change my deliver date. Meenakshi helped me out. Thank a lot!
It is a wonderful service to celebrate with your loved one.

anakeshk
December 20th, 2020

My 1st ever experience on this WINNI was mind blowing, the way they give service. I would recommend Winni's cakes to everyone. The tasting day was smooth and fun with tons of choices. First time customer here but definitely will be back! Simran ma'am is very polite and helpful, quickly assisted me. Thanks, Winni and team!

rishid5
July 25th, 2020

I placed two orders on the same day but for different cities. One was a combo of flowers and cake, and the other was just a cake. The cakes were of high quality and delicious, and the flowers were fresh and pleased my mother in law a lot. Both gifts were a surprise so when they were delivered on time, my relatives were delighted. Thank you for being a trustworthy website and I hope your service remains reliable. Also, shout out to lavanya roy from customer service for ensuring my third order reaches on time!

seemam15
December 17th, 2020

I had to make some changes in my recent order. I contacted live chat. They sorted it out pretty quickly for me. Thanks Neerja.

nikhilf2
January 26th, 2021

Worst experience... order ID *******28685
Booked for a premium chocolate cake and red flowers,

nehav19
September 22nd, 2020

Superb 5 out off 5... I just love it winni best delivery superb members thnk u I was very confused whether I should go ahead a order or not as I read few bad reviews as well... but thankfully the roses n chocolates I ordered were delivered on time and date... the roses were fresh. Delivery was done at door step... my experience was very good with this app

roushanj1
September 7th, 2020

I would like to thank the Winni Customer Support Team very much for a qualified employee like Neha Sharma / Sharma Neha who has helped me appropriately with immediate effect, due to which I am very happy with Neha Sharma and Winni's Customer Support Team,
We will always prioritize winni for such online shopping.
For Neha i Give 10000 Star for review

abhisheks136
November 3rd, 2020

What a disastrous service! I placed an order for a flower bouquet and 2 small indoor plant a week ago. I received the bouquet on the same day but the plants I just received it today in a very bad state. The condition is so bad that it looks dull & dead to me. I was informed that these plants are courier product hence it might take time but a whole long week? No way to contact them as well, therefore I am writing my horrible experience with winni here. Picture attached!

tamannat3
November 21st, 2020

Tastiest cup cakes I've had! Soft and the toppings were well placed, delivery people are also taking good care and the packing is also well articulated. Wishes! Used Winni for the first time and I'm totally satisfied with the service they provided. The quality of cake was great.It was super tasty, really good quality! Appreciate to simran for support. Right sweetness and Great taste... Enjoyed.!

atanub2
December 27th, 2020

Winni ruined my mother's birthday

1. Delivered very very late
2. Missed delivered the birthday card
3. Delivered wrong candles
4. Missed writing message on the cake
5. Rude customer care, phone never connects, ineffective chat and email
6. Completely dishonest, talks about a partial refund when more than one item in the order was missing of incorrect

They don't even deserve one star.

snehak22
December 20th, 2020

Great cakes and cupcakes plus wonderful service! I would recommend Winni's cakes to everyone. The tasting day was smooth and fun with tons of choices. First time customer here but definitely will be back! Simran ma'am is very polite and helpful, quickly assisted me. Thanks, Winni and team!

santhoshk27
January 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have ordered a combo(Lovey Dovey Surprise
2. Small White Teddy Bear
3. Black Forest Cake). Tasty and nice services. Thank you.

Cake combo

rahulr92
April 20th, 2020

Very friendly gesture shown by malti. I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for me...

pranavik
April 23rd, 2020

I was searching for the combo of cake and flowers to gift my friend on his birthday. Winni provided me the best options with reasonable price. Really like the services.

uddipank1
May 18th, 2020

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

syedq12
May 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

Order number *******05587,

It was one of my worst experience ever.

I will not recommend it to anyone.

It was a third class cheap quality cake delivered for 1099 rupees.
They should be booked on fraud and cheating charges.

Cake

mahar2
August 22nd, 2020

Had a good online shopping with quick support from Ms. Meenakshi. Thank you so much for your support.

abhisheka33
October 7th, 2020

I have placed an order in morning. Before I ordered they said choose any cake then we will change your flavour and will be delivered in 2 hours. I am waiting for 12 hours and the delivery has not arrived yet... do not ever order on this company. They are dealing customer like a dog... staff even can't speak English... they don't understand and answer in different languages... i hate this place will never order again. They not deserve even 1 star... but i have no option to give them 0 star... bull$#*!

shranyac
April 29th, 2020

Very nice service and good quality products. For any future order I will choose winni only als will recommend to everyone.

anuradham10
August 24th, 2020

I ordered a chocolate cake and received different cheap looking cake. It's pathetic customer support as well. There people are fraud. When asked the same to customer service they reply that we already mentioned in terms and conditions. What kind of service is this. I paid 699 for this cake but in reality it's very cheap cake I received. Never buy from this website.

Tip for consumers:
Don't buy from this website.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

There are so many sites to order flowers and chocolates. Unfortunately I picked this one. First of all they send the wrong flower color. If that was not enough they delivered only a partial order by not delivering the most expensive chocolates (700rs out out 2100) not delivered... if this not bad enough when I try to reach customer support the number is invalid. Lol... such a legit business. Sarcasm loaded. Finally when I try to chat online with them spent 1 hour to no avail... How do I report this website for fraud and file a consumer compliant so that others are not frauded like this.

By Aditya S.
See more answers (6)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

Hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? What time before I need to order? Pin code: 517325

By reddi k.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain.

By Sumit B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Cake Delivery Service in Bangalore
Send Flowers, Cakes, and Gifts Online Anywhere Anytime. Top-Rated online Florist India. We Deliver, On Time - Every Time! Amazing Combos Delightful and Pocket-Friendly. Shop Now. Gifts For Every Occasion. Easy & Safe Shopping. Same Day + Free Delivery. India Wide Fast Delivery. No Hidden / Extra Charges. Special Valentine Gifts. So, send flowers/cakes to your loved one anywhere in India in no time with Winni and surprise them now! Winni also specializes in "make it surprise - Online cake delivery in Bangalore, Chennai and around 550+ cities in India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.1
Have a question about Winni?