Winni

Winni has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 1,371 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 78.8%

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Thank you, Winni for on time delivery of cake and flower banquet.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni?

“Nice”

James W.
8/7/20

I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for my family. Winni provided the best options with reasonable price.

“Bunch of cheats”

Uddipan K.
5/18/20

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

Reviews (1,371)

customer service (108) cake (621) customer support (73) customer care (96) time delivery (32) excellent service (42) order (653) good service (58) midnight delivery (24) support team (16) delivery time (15) cake quality (15)
daniellac24
April 27th, 2020
A wonderful service that helped me organize the best holiday for my sister. All guests were pleased with your sweets, so I will recommend you to my friends.
jamesw1606
August 7th, 2020
sandeepk106
May 8th, 2020
Thankyou winni for superb cake.. Cake was really good and delicious.. Special thanks to ms Malti. I had a wonderful day..
pallavit5
August 7th, 2020
I want to change my deliver date. Meenakshi helped me out. Thank a lot!
It is a wonderful service to celebrate with your loved one.
rishid5
July 25th, 2020
I placed two orders on the same day but for different cities. One was a combo of flowers and cake, and the other was just a cake. The cakes were of high quality and delicious, and the flowers were fresh and pleased my mother in law a lot. Both gifts were a surprise so when they were delivered on time, my relatives were delighted. Thank you for being a trustworthy website and I hope your service remains reliable. Also, shout out to lavanya roy from customer service for ensuring my third order reaches on time!
rahulr92
April 20th, 2020
Very friendly gesture shown by malti.. I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for me ...
pranavik
April 23rd, 2020
I was searching for the combo of cake and flowers to gift my friend on his birthday. Winni provided me the best options with reasonable price. Really like the services.
uddipank1
May 18th, 2020
shranyac
April 29th, 2020
Very nice service and good quality products. For any future order I will choose winni only als will recommend to everyone.
ankitac2
May 14th, 2020
It was a great experience with winni. Thanks to Malti for her support and understanding which helped me a lot.
victorb185
February 4th, 2020
I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery
malarvannant
July 28th, 2020
I had order 2 to 3 three times before this current order and was satisfied with service tendered. In fact during the last delivery, only the cake was delivered without the gift. But up on complaint, it was delivered immediately. Flaws happens but correction and improvement is very very important and i see them with WINNI.IN. Worthy.......
janhavip
July 27th, 2020
This extremely good to get things delivery at any address within few days. I loved it.. I request other peoples as well to do order from here.
adityan9
July 24th, 2020
Both bouquet and card delivered in specified time. They have active and responsive support staff ( Anju) . Thanks!
kartikg2
March 9th, 2020
I ordered cake for my mom/dad on their anniversary but they had to go to at one of our relatives due to some unavoidable circumstances. These guys straightforward refused to change the address. When pressed hard, they demanded extra 150 for the address even though it was in the neighborhood. They refused to even cancel the order. Ultimately, after 2 hours of chatting with their rep, I had to pay the extra 150.

Such a a pathetic experience!
manishas36
May 6th, 2020
Excellent experience with Winni...and the quality is appreciable ". Thanks anju..and winni team to make occasion very special..very good service..... I recommend this website to other.........
pradeepc12
August 5th, 2020
Have a pathetic experience, they promised a midnight bouquet delivery but did not show up. Tried chasing them, the customer care numbers were invalid. Somehow able to speak with one of the rep, who did not cancel the order. Simply ruined my day. The bouquet came late even the next day and was pathetic too. Very very bad service, If u don't want to ruin your day suggest avoiding taking their service. Highly unprofessional company. Actually fraudsters.
jannatk2
May 2nd, 2020
Winni has once again exceeded my expectations! I always make sure to use them for any special occasion. Thanks Purvi for your kind support.Nice collection of products.
jappanp
February 27th, 2020
we had a really good and professional experience with one of their CSR named Shivi. she was very helpful. we didn't have a fixed time slot but she managed to update it for us. so, we thank you for your generosity.
ankut
August 1st, 2020
Well delivered, well packed... cake was really delicious. I would love to buy more from this wonderful website
yaminis5
July 29th, 2020
A good platform to surprise your loved ones with wondefull gifts , services are excellent. Highly satisfied with their dealing . Thanks team
alpsp
August 5th, 2020
I ordered cake & delivery committed was by 3 pm. Nobody showed up,
At next day, when I contacted customer support, nobody picked phone. I wrote email & got response that due to delay it might deliver today. Nobody showed up next day & day after. Email response received that someone would be in touch. Order status changed that it is delivered without physically delivering it.
These are bunch of liars & cheaters in the buiseness. Do not trust. Stay away & report them
appus1
April 16th, 2020
Nice app time on delivery . Nice support by mohit customer care executive.. Thanks team for winni. Flower and cake was fresh
kirank66
April 25th, 2020
Superb and Amazing service. Good customer seevice.. I really appreciate. Keep it up... Have a bright journey .... Just loved it
aejazkhanp
July 19th, 2020
Very unhygienic cake. Also test was awful. Also they didn't take measure for COVID 19. The delivery boy didn't use neither globes not mask.

Also the CS staff named "LAVANYA" was so rude while I make complain about this. Disconnected chat & CS phone numbers are not working at all.

Also they provided next day delivery while birthday was yesterday. Even after they charged expressed delivery charges.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

There are so many sites to order flowers and chocolates. Unfortunately I picked this one .. First of all they send the wrong flower color. If that was not enough they delivered only a partial order by not delivering the most expensive chocolates (700rs out out 2100) not delivered... if this not bad enough when I try to reach customer support the number is invalid.lol... such a legit business. sarcasm loaded. Finally when I try to chat online with them spent 1 hour to no avail... How do I report this website for fraud and file a consumer compliant so that others are not frauded like this.

By Aditya S.
See more answers (6)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain .

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Cake Delivery Service in Bangalore
Send Flowers, Cakes, and Gifts Online Anywhere Anytime. Top-Rated online Florist India. We Deliver, On Time - Every Time! Amazing Combos Delightful and Pocket-Friendly. Shop Now. Gifts For Every Occasion. Easy & Safe Shopping. Same Day + Free Delivery. India Wide Fast Delivery. No Hidden / Extra Charges. Special Valentine Gifts. So, send flowers/cakes to your loved one anywhere in India in no time with Winni and surprise them now! Winni also specializes in "make it surprise - Online cake delivery in Bangalore, Chennai and around 550+ cities in India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni?

Have a question about Winni?