Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

rachitm2
2/16/19

Never ever place any orders from this fake company / website . They have a policy that even if they dont deliver an order within the said time slot the user is not entitled for a refund. The say that we will deliver the product with in 52 hours of the said time slot.

Pathetic service .

Their numbers are never available and you can never speak to a live person and they take more than 30 hours to reply to an email.

They don't even have common sence ,why would someone want to get the order delivered 2 days after anyone's birthday .

Horrific experience.

Most disgusting service company ever came through in my life.

ishetas
2/15/19

This is the first time I have experienced the most terrible service. I ordered a cake on 14th feb. They haven't delievered it till today . I tried calling them several times. The no. Is always busy. They haven't replied to my mail either. And they haven't refunded my money. They spoiled the ocassion for me. So I suggest never ever order anything from them. This company shoul be reported.

sumitb6
2/15/19

After 60 hours the customer care team calls you and says they don't care about the occasion , now you need to accept the order as there won't be any refund.
The executive was so harsh that the conversation is well recorder and already been notified to Consumer Forum.
They say they already informed of a 52 hours guideline for delivery however I have not received any such information through email, call or SMS or what do ever medium it may be.
Total fraud and Irresponsible group of cowards who does not have the strength to even face or talk to their customers

Bloody cheat.i have now recorder a series of fraudulent activities from #1 in online Cake, Flowers and Gifts Delivery in India | Winni (http://Winni.in) and I will definately take this further.
3000 bucks does not matter for you, but will see how far you may go.
I wont spare #1 in online Cake, Flowers and Gifts Delivery in India | Winni (http://winni.in) for their fraudulent and inhuman behaviour towards customers.

sureshk34
2/15/19

I had ordered for flowers to be delivered in Calicut , which was delivered on time -- the quality of the flowers was very good

the chat line updated me with the delivery
special mention to NIKHITA for the support rendered

poonams18
2/15/19

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals.Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers.Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day.They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain .

navdeeps7
2/14/19

Ordered for one day delivery no delivery no refund. Phone number is busy always they fooling customers with fake promises and looting them

yogeshj3
2/14/19

If you are planning for a nice surprize, dont even think about Winni. These guys are not at all trustworthy. They will keep your money and will not even deliver your order.

arshs3
2/14/19

Nikita, is a rock solid superstar. She is valuable and helpful. I will always reach out to Nikita for any of my questions.

shwetas21
2/12/19

Order number 90208454331 - extremely disappointed

have ordered cake from Wini .. but to my surprise when the cake came and we tried to cut it we just couldn't put the candles in it since the top sheet was made of plastic ... and we couldn't even cut that plastic which regular knife.. i am extremely disappointed ... cake was tasteless no one ate it.. most useless... spoiled my entire party ...after which i gave that cake to my house made she and her kids have eaten that cake and they are in hospital now due to excessive food poising ...
After three days without my consent another cake was delivered I wrote several mails and I made several calls that I have not asked for this cake and it is of no use to me but no response from the customer care.. I have never come across such pathetic customer care.. they don't give a damn to customers mails and calls ... must useless website to order anything from

gokulp2
2/9/19

Nikita
She provided very nice information regarding delivery policies. Let's hope things work well.Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent.It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that Nikita was a great help and getting the issues sorted.Thanks a ton again

sukhminders
2/7/19

Niharnikka provided very nice information regarding delivery policies.
Let's hope things work well.
Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent

anoushkav
2/7/19

It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that its not the bot who answers. Kayra was a great help! Thanks a ton again :)

satinderd
2/6/19

Nikita provided very nice information regarding delivery policies.
Let's hope things work well.
Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent

anushkaj1
2/4/19

Winni has the best packages, thoughtful combos and professional online assistance. Nikita helped in resolving my issues with a delivery query and with such brilliant customer service, I believe I don't have anything to worry about while I send a bouquet of flowers to my parents in Bangalore while I live in Italy.
Thanks Winni and also helpful customer execs like Nikita! :)

ankits49
2/4/19

It always have been a great experience with Winni. Be it Birthday's or any other occassion, the gifts and cakes have always been good.
As for the chat support, Nikita has been of great help in getting the issues sorted.
Thanks Nikita.

latad
2/4/19

Kayra is good worker. Do your best always. Kayra but keep doing your job continously. Because it is good for other new costmers ok

karant3
2/4/19

Priya was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. It is really appreciable....

sapnad3
2/3/19

Very good services.priya is a very supportive customer Executive.the cake and flowers are really nice

sandeepy5
2/2/19

niharika was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions, Very good experience with this site. Looking to continue more years.All an over nice experience

rahula12

Thank you Manveer Kapoor superb. Thanx
It's grt for me that I consider it to make it from ur side....

sanchitas4
2/2/19

Kayra was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. It is really appreciable.

kulwinderl
2/2/19

niharnikka was really helpful and very professional. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. This is real customer service

harshits6
2/2/19

Didn't provide the service as expected.
Message on Card was delivered personally
On WhatsApp not on the card. Everything was so unprofessional that anyone would love to order the cake from swiggy or zomato itself.

harshk17
2/2/19

This is pic of Birthday cake .it's wrost service ever See the condition of this cake....where is birthday labels... I wish to give to surprise to her bt when she open the package cake.its seems no any label uopn cake ....this is my order number 90130446439 on Winni......whts the hell wrong with me ...when I padi successful ND full amount to winni.why they comprised with me ...see the pic of cake .

parteekp
2/2/19

Niharnikka was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions, Very good experience with this site.looking to continue more years.All an over nice experience...

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?