Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

priyanshis1
1/18/20
its been good experience for me and very helpful for me and service very speed and customer service is very appreciable.And here i would like to mention one of your customer service executive name her name is MISS LAVANYA she is very kind ful and help ful and she is very cool person good communicator she is help me lot for my whole ordering process i will order again very soon.
jing6
1/18/20
Used them for my husband's birthday since I live out of the country. I had two orders, flowers and card for the work and cake for the house on two separate days.

The cake was delicious my husband said but they called him. It was supposed to be a surprise for him. But other than that, the cake one was fine.

The flowers though, those were the main concern. I sent flowers to his work and delivery was 9am - 1pm but the person didn't get there until 2:00pm. They also NEVER pick up their phone! I called and called but never! I finally got some answers via email and some via chat support. But even on chat support, they kept leaving me on read and not responding.

The website also mentioned that they will "capture the moment" for you but none of that happens. Overall, I feel like they over promise and under deliver.

Only giving three stars because they made his special day special for me while I couldn't be there.
shivac7
1/17/20
Hi I live in UK, For my nephiew's birthday i booked a cake in online in winni website, while booking the order i clearly mentioned that the order should be delievered between 10AM to 2 PM and i gave my cousin's number in india, The delivery person from Winni had called my cousin only one time and at that time he is in travelling so he can't able to attend the call, After 5 mins my cousin called the winni delivery person and the answer gave by him was shocked, he charged extra 150 rupees to get the delivery again.

Winni customer service is also very poor in serving customers, They don't have updated information to deal with customers, it is very panic to deal with the customer people. Finally my cousin paid the 150 rupees to get the delivery, but still they took quite good amount of time to get the cake delivered.

When it comes to the Cake quality it is not upto the standards, and the cake is not tasty at all. Please trust me and don't use this bloody service if you are living in UK or USA or any other country.. I'm sure you will face lot of issues with your order,.

winni team is not worth to give even a single star.. I NEVER TRUST THIS DODGY PEOPLE
deepankarc
1/13/20
its been good experience for me and very helpful for me and service very speed and customer service is very appreciable.And here i would like to mention one of your customer service executive name her name is MISS MALTI RAI she is very kindful and helpful. She is good communicator and helped me a lot for my whole ordering processi I am really happy & satisfied
mohinig2
1/12/20
https://www.winni.in/ : I don't even want to give a single star but since it is the minimum I have to give. I selected one star. Winni is a scamster site.The experience I had with them is a nightmare!! Until now bad customer service was never introduced to me, thanks to winni they made me aware of what terrible service means. Although I was skeptical to place an order with winni for a birthday cake worth 3500rs I went ahead and took the risk thinking how bad it can go ... and ohh!!!! how winni made me realize how bad it can be. First they didn't do the delivery on time I placed the order on 10th Jan which was supposed to be delivered on 11th jan between 9am to 6pm. I was ok with my order getting late but I just wanted it to be delivered on the promised day and atleast with a decent quality, this is what my expectation levels had fallen after reading reviews of winni online..If I had only read the reviews before placing the order .. My friend just mentioned the site to me and unable to control my emotions to surprise my friend I blindly placed an order from winni..However it was a bad decisio,n not only they did not deliver the cake but also the tracking option is pathetic. You can get zero clue of with the so called 'track order' option. No timely or let's just say no update was provided about what is happening with my order. when I checked with customer service(on live chat) someone named 'Shivi' was handling my queries. As expeced from a scamster the responses were delayed I was getting an answer to my questions after 10-15 mins.. and when asked about the update on my order I was asked to wait for 30 min ...after 30 mins when I pinged 'Shivi', god knows if this is even a real customer agent, she asked me to wait for another 30min..My frustration level had increased I asked to her/him to cancel the order and issue me a refund, there was literally no response. As if the scamster had understood that their scam has been discovered, they stopped responding..I'm scared that my order will not be processed and neither will I get a refund but I will make sure that my review reaches the masses and these scamsters are shut down !!!! I will post the same review time and again so that it is not forgotten and these scamsters are exposed !!!
nitishc3
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!!

They will send you a totally cheap cake with cheap candles whilst you would have ordered a Cacke worth 2500 Rs with candles worth 250, this is what happened with me. Lotus flower children candle cost only 20 Rs and they sent me that candle whereas I had ordered a champagne designed candle worth 250 Rs. What a shame !!! The Cacke wasn't at all what I had ordered online for 2500 Rs and was more like a 250 Rs Cacke from our local aggarwal shop !! At last the customer care said they can't refund because I didn't accept the order ?? I mean WTF ! Why would I accept a garbage and show it to my mother who was celebrating her 60th on new year. This company is a total scam ! Customer care don't respond once they have taken money ! This is a nightmare experience with WINNI and I will never ever recommend anybody to order anything from this site. Save your hard earned money from these cheaters and order from somewhere else !!!!
rakhir2
1/11/20
Malti have a really wonderful talk with u really awesome service...really a good customer handling ..... Thanks for such a nice gesture .......
rajatg9
1/11/20
Malti your provideing a good communication and service,
Malti is a good employee, gud way of talking
dimput
1/10/20
Winni is best gift service provider source for me.... Great customer support... Best quality products...
vishalr11
1/8/20
Good quality and the excellent service
Cake quality best . Thanks Divya for your great help
abhisheks98
1/7/20
An amazing brand for shop with a perfect place to select a gift for someone.....
Thanks Divya, for your gear support thanks.
sandeepk95
1/7/20
Its was a spectacular experience with this app. I really find this app useful . Thanku so much divya.
vishut
1/7/20
Everything is good regarding product along with App and delivery. Thanks alot Divya. Amazing service
sumitk52
1/7/20
App is really good. Delivery is also fine.
Products are decent. I found it very useful.
Thanks you Divya.
amans50
1/6/20
Malti..you help me out...excellent service given...Great work done and thanks you very very much.......
amits137
1/6/20
It was nice dealing with you ANJU, will wait and see for the order to arrive and will leave further feedback accordingly
merajd1
1/6/20
Meenakshi the cake was good in quality and taste and the picture on the cake was with good finishing thanku
ragavs
1/6/20
It's was a Ok experience!!
Initially it was messy about the delivery and the cake order they gave me a surprise about cost and the size of the cake it's was all last minute I know how I have handle it,the customer service no one response customer service executive are very late back to answer I was really got worried on the whole procedures
Anyways I can't be more harsh there are some loose polls you guys have to fixed.
I appreciate that cake and gifts were delivered on time and my nephew was very happy with cake that broad smile on his face made me forget everything.
Thanks Winni team delivering stuff on time!!
brajeshj2
1/6/20
Anju was very helpful and listened to my queries very patiently and helped me in all aspects and answered my questions so that i could make the right choice for ordering the cake on the special birthday ocassion
shans28
12/31/19
Terrible cake! Poor service, completely spoiled the Birthday Party. I can NEVER TRUST THIS DODGY PEOPLE.
sumitd10
12/27/19
It was nice dealing with you Malti. The service is outstanding and product has reached before my expectation. In one word JUST AWESOME. Hope we get this same service always.
vishalm25
12/27/19
Great job, Well done Malti for your help. You did a great. Really satisfying. One of the best experiences so far.
lunar10
12/27/19
Cheaters and a scam company
Extremely bad experience. This company is a scam. Please do not order with them. They took our order and looted us of 750 rupee and never delivered anything. After enquiring with customer support several times they said they cannot find the address and hence the order is closed. No delivery possible. Better luck next time, as if they expect us to order again. Such cheaters.
prithvis1
12/22/19
Thank you Priyanka for ur tym and u did a perfect job..u always provide great service.
It had an AWESOME experience with u Priyanka.
Keep doing great work..
"Small act of kindness goes a long way, ur good work can change someone's day
romitad
12/22/19
Anju , was very helpful with change of delivery dates. Thank you . ...........................................

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?