Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

golus
6/22/19

Love the customer service part and the options for making payment, either you are out of india or residing in india. the service provided, remarkable. thank you guys. you people are doing the best. wishing you more success and business, keep up the service level .
and yes. the cakes. worth the money. thank you . have used thrice your service, and everytime I didnt find any change in the service level. keep it up.

archanam8
6/21/19

I have placed an order for Father's Day, which was on 15th June and am yet to receive the status of the undelivered order even on the 22nd June, a week after it was placed.
Repeated mails and calls since the last few days but no status of the undelivered order or refund of my money. Do not order from this site and get your money blocked.

anitas155
6/18/19

I was searching for a midnight delivery site of bouquet for Bangalore city and trust me guys I compared almost all the websites for the same delivery and came to the conclusion that Winni website id giving at the BEST price. So I made up my mind to order from here only. But I got a little late and website was not showing me the same day delivery date.

But their customer support person was so helpful he made me delivery possible and helped me a lot with his directions. I really appreciate that. I ordered Radiant Wishes A basket of 10 Red and 10 White Roses but I was worried about the quality of flowers, will they look good or not.but when my friend sent me the photograph of that bouquet, I could not stop myself from writing this review.

It was as good as I could have expected. Delivery was around 11.30 p.m as it was a midnight request. everything for me turned out to b best.The photograph is attached. Thank You winni:)

sanjayb16
6/18/19

I have ordered this cake for my sister and the cake was superb in taste and the customer Care is very supportive. 100%recommend WINNI. The cost of the cake is very reasonable and I get the exact cake that was shown in site Good memories:):

ritualk
6/18/19

It is for all occasions such as birthdays, anniversary, success in exams etc. it's stuff is par excellence with no complaints, prompt delivery, affordable price, n you get the true value of your money. Cakes are very very soft n yummy, orchids, roses are garden fresh. I will advice people to come forward and give chance to no looking back.

kabirk6
6/15/19

If you want to ruin your occasions order from Winni.
Found them online and ordered through their website. I am in London and the time i ordered i am struggling for everything. Have called them 100 times (literally 100 times) and either they dont respond or all the say is we are looking into it. Don't how the hell they are operating in different cities but they customer services and management are very poor.

chocolateb1
6/14/19

I just wanted to say WINNI is amazing honestly, i am in a different continent and winni has connected me and my friends and family so well. i just order and it delivers perfectly and accepts payment. also customer service is very good and helpful. Also Niharika really helped me out.
Thanks Winni.
Keep up the amazing work!!!!!

nehar19
6/13/19

thanks, Aakash I order cake flowers and bouquet and the product was fresh and on time thank you winni for lovely product

rakesht4
6/13/19

I have ordered cake and asked standard delivery, but just for confirmation I asked for the time of delivery and they deliver my order on time it was great services

roshang4
6/12/19

Always delivers on time and a lot of varieties of cakes and gifts available. You can expect good offers as well. I always place order through Winni. Its really nice and fast. It also delivers to a lot of ares in bangalore and best part is mid night delivery. Packaging and handling is also good. Customer services are also good and quick.

sunilc13
6/11/19

I have ordered cake and asked standard delivery,but just for confirmation I asked for time of delivery and Ankita on the other hand helped me and assured that it will be delivered after 8PM only. I'm glad to get such prompt response on Live support in Winni.
Though price is bit higher still I would like to rate 5 star.

ankitag12
6/10/19

I had ordered 1129 worth of cake and flowers on valentines day. They promised same-day delivery and they delivered it on time. Just made my day. The cake was delicious and the flowers are fresh. Thanks, Winni.

akshayd4
6/10/19

I ordered a flower for my mother very fresh bunch good looking flowers we received.Customer care support very helpful. I am informed that quality of flowers was very good it was great. I am very happy and I suggest everyone also very impressive presentation, and I definitely be using these services in the future.thanku Winni team

sonalt1
6/9/19

I have order 1 kg birthday cake . and winni provide me on time delivery and many more offer provide. very good support team and quality and many more cake options and choice are available Very good quality and service provide thanks winni I have order 1 kg birthday cake . and winni provide me on time delivery and many more offer provide. very good support team and quality and many more cake options and choice are available Very good quality and service provide thanks winni

priyankap22
6/9/19

Thanks a lot Nandita!! doing great job.appreciating your efforts and quick responses which are important and play satisfied role for any customer.your support and responses plays important role in cutomer satisfaction.for quick discount thing really thanx dear!you guys are awesome.great job done by winni team!! love you guys!!my next visit defiantly will be in Winni again.Once again thanx for live support member Nandita.

rimplec
6/9/19

The site is really good and user-friendly as well! Liked the products, but they should think about low-cost products also OR discounts.

I got the help so quickly and like the service as well. Price is quite not that much low but satisfied with the customer service. Had a conversation with Rimple over there on live chat and the experience she did while purchasing product too!

Keep up the good work Rimple and team:)

Unfortunately, the half rating is not available, that is why writing here as over all 4.5 stars and was really good:)

kohalip
6/8/19

I was quite confused on selecting and finding some actual variety of cake(Ferrero rocher cake) Midnight delivery on many websites, where I found Winni and I was being assisted by Ms.Manisha, She cleared up my vision of consfusion and helped me find the right thing, finally I got what I was looking for mentioned above and with the help of assistance provided, cleared out some doubts of placing order and availability of midnight delivery options. over all excellent assistance by Ms.Manisha and easy order placement options. Loved it.

yanisp17
6/8/19

The cake was tasty but it took much longer to get there and customer service was almost useless. when we wanted to cancel they stated we would lose 30% of the order; that's a bit shady

nitinb8
6/8/19

I had a query regarding delivery of cake at a desired time, and it was answered quite promptly by the support center. I find the services provided to be good and efficient. The online service is also quite good. Additionally the support center is quite positive and provides good services.

adarshn1
6/8/19

I have ordered more than 5-6 times from this site. Every time the delivery was on time. Because of Winni, I am able to send cakes and flowers to my home on all special occasions. I would recommend this to everyone.

rahulm42
6/6/19

I ordered a Red Velvet Cake from Winni for a special occasion. I ordered the cake in the evening at 4:00 PM. It was delivered by 9:15 PM. The taste of the cake was very good. Allover good service quality by Winni.

puneetr2
6/5/19

good product received in good condition as well. will try again the services provided by winni.in.nice customer support

deepakr19
6/5/19

Since I ordered it bit late, there was no option at site to get it delivered on same day, but the support person(Parul) was very helpful in ensuring that the cake is delivered as on same day, by manually updating the order. Overall experience is good.
...

parkashc1
6/4/19

I had the pleasure of discovering your business and I have found the perfect place to surprise my near and dear ones i have ordered many times which was a good experience customer support is also good especially Nikita is good is doing a good job thanks team

abhit1
6/4/19

i had placed the order that was received on my time and was delivered in an awesome way. happy to place the order again with winni.in

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?