Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.12 stars from 1,315 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.5%

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Wonderful service”

Daniella C.
4/27/20

A wonderful service that helped me organize the best holiday for my sister. All guests were pleased with your sweets, so I will recommend you to my friends.

“Bunch of cheats”

Uddipan K.
5/18/20

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

Reviews (1,315)

customer service (98) cake (601) customer care (91) customer support (69) excellent service (41) order (621) good service (58) time delivery (30) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (15) delivery time (14) order cake (22)
daniellac24
April 27th, 2020
sandeepk106
May 8th, 2020
Thankyou winni for superb cake.. Cake was really good and delicious.. Special thanks to ms Malti. I had a wonderful day..
rahulr92
April 20th, 2020
Very friendly gesture shown by malti.. I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for me ...
pranavik
April 23rd, 2020
I was searching for the combo of cake and flowers to gift my friend on his birthday. Winni provided me the best options with reasonable price. Really like the services.
shranyac
April 29th, 2020
Very nice service and good quality products. For any future order I will choose winni only als will recommend to everyone.
uddipank1
May 18th, 2020
ankitac2
May 14th, 2020
It was a great experience with winni. Thanks to Malti for her support and understanding which helped me a lot.
victorb185
February 4th, 2020
I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery
jing6
January 18th, 2020
Used them for my husband's birthday since I live out of the country. I had two orders, flowers and card for the work and cake for the house on two separate days.

The cake was delicious my husband said but they called him. It was supposed to be a surprise for him. But other than that, the cake one was fine.

The flowers though, those were the main concern. I sent flowers to his work and delivery was 9am - 1pm but the person didn't get there until 2:00pm. They also NEVER pick up their phone! I called and called but never! I finally got some answers via email and some via chat support. But even on chat support, they kept leaving me on read and not responding.

The website also mentioned that they will "capture the moment" for you but none of that happens. Overall, I feel like they over promise and under deliver.

Only giving three stars because they made his special day special for me while I couldn't be there.
manishas36
May 6th, 2020
Excellent experience with Winni...and the quality is appreciable ". Thanks anju..and winni team to make occasion very special..very good service..... I recommend this website to other.........
kartikg2
March 9th, 2020
I ordered cake for my mom/dad on their anniversary but they had to go to at one of our relatives due to some unavoidable circumstances. These guys straightforward refused to change the address. When pressed hard, they demanded extra 150 for the address even though it was in the neighborhood. They refused to even cancel the order. Ultimately, after 2 hours of chatting with their rep, I had to pay the extra 150.

Such a a pathetic experience!
jannatk2
May 2nd, 2020
Winni has once again exceeded my expectations! I always make sure to use them for any special occasion. Thanks Purvi for your kind support.Nice collection of products.
jappanp
February 27th, 2020
we had a really good and professional experience with one of their CSR named Shivi. she was very helpful. we didn't have a fixed time slot but she managed to update it for us. so, we thank you for your generosity.
durghas
July 4th, 2020
Please dont buy in this shop. Total fraud shops . They gave spoiled cake. Full watery and damaged they r not ready to exchange also
appus1
April 16th, 2020
Nice app time on delivery . Nice support by mohit customer care executive.. Thanks team for winni. Flower and cake was fresh
kiranb13
February 19th, 2020
U r pathetic winni... received cake 2 hrs after schedule n brought sheer disappointment seems cake was from sm ..
Ordered beautiful vanilla cake of Rs. 699/ received below standard worthless cake, ordered a no. Candle of rs. 49/- which was not delivered
All money went in vain.. ....
Never seen any service provider as bad as u.. i kept on calling at customer care no. Either it was not picked up or no proper response was received..

U RUINED MY DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY

I m never harsh but seeing ur service i m in pain
U should have not done this in my special occasion
kirank66
April 25th, 2020
Superb and Amazing service. Good customer seevice.. I really appreciate. Keep it up... Have a bright journey .... Just loved it
renur8
May 18th, 2020
With the help of best gift by winni I was able to impress my boyfriend on her birthday. He was very happy. Thank you winni..
haidaralis
May 27th, 2020
One of the worst site to visit and order anything. They don't deliver and their customers executives are utter nonsense.they will keep extending the time and will cancel at the last moment leaving you with no option. Spoiling the entire day track the order. No sense of responsibility towards customer no sense of ethics of work/ commitment towards customer. Just long claim about the carteing to people.

Will not only stop using this platform but also asked all of you to avoid the same.
rajuk31
April 16th, 2020
The cake was yummy and delicious. Thank you winni for such a wonderful service.
I will suggest my all friends to choose winni to send beautiful gifts to loved ones.
tanavk
April 19th, 2020
I am highly impressed by the services that winni.in provide to their customers. Huge variety of cakes, flowers available for every occasion. Thanks to winni team and Amita for their kind support.
rener96
June 23rd, 2020
Wish could rate something lower than 1 star. Ordered gift for fathers day.Chose standard delivery time. Nothing was ever delivered. No one to answer the phone, return email or chat. No money has been refunded. Not even acknowledgment. Please don't waste money by ordering from this website.order #*******971
addis2
May 15th, 2020
I have ordered Avengers photo cake for my nephew, because he is the biggest fan of Avengers series, after receiving the cake the smile on his face made my day... Thanks winni team and special thanks to Shelly...... God bless you......
sanjnar
April 30th, 2020
Quick delivery.. Awesome products..... Great customer support.... Wonderful experience just loved it.. Go for it.....Overall good experience
lokeshl
June 21st, 2020
The worst cake sight ever. I have a premium cake however ended up getting a totally different cake. Their customer service is pathetic. I took me 4 days to reach out to them and then they ask me if the cake is consumed. The customer rep themselves told that they do not take any guarantee on the design of the cake without any such disclaimer mentioned on the cake. They also do not deliver the add ons and when I asked for a refund on my card they give you a refund on the wallet. After all this do they really expect me to order a cake from them. Check the below screenshot on the customer rep responds.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

They won't refund they are cheaters, pls launch police complain

By Immo S.
See more answers (5)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain .

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Send Flowers, Cakes, and Gifts Online Anywhere Anytime. Top-Rated online Florist India. We Deliver, On Time - Every Time! Amazing Combos Delightful and Pocket-Friendly. Shop Now. Gifts For Every Occasion. Easy & Safe Shopping. Same Day + Free Delivery. India Wide Fast Delivery. No Hidden / Extra Charges. Special Valentine Gifts. So, send flowers/cakes to your loved one anywhere in India in no time with Winni and surprise them now! Winni also specializes in "make it surprise - Online cake delivery in Bangalore, Chennai and around 550+ cities in India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

Have a question about Winni.in?