Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 1,191 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Nice”

Vishal A.
7/29/19

Really nice service provided by the customer support kayra was really helpful and she helped me to get my order safe and on time

“Worst Experience, Do not recommend”

Anjali S.
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it. I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card. Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers. Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website. WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake. The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

Reviews (1,191)

customer service (92) customer support (65) cake (545) customer care (84) excellent service (37) good service (50) order (580) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
chandrashekhart2
February 9th, 2020
I have been using their services for the last 2 years and have sent cakes to my relatives for more than 10 times. Till date not even a single complaint has been received.
nilufern
February 19th, 2020
I ordered my friend a cake for her birthday with her photo on it.Not only was the cake delivered in great time but it also tasted and looked amazing!The cake was perfectly intact and The live support was especially helpful in preponing the order by a day and there was no hassle at all.Thank you Winni.in for making my friends bday so great!6 stars to them!
sumitk52
January 7th, 2020
App is really good. Delivery is also fine.
Products are decent. I found it very useful.
Thanks you Divya.
sandeepk95
January 7th, 2020
Its was a spectacular experience with this app. I really find this app useful . Thanku so much divya.
amits137
January 6th, 2020
It was nice dealing with you ANJU, will wait and see for the order to arrive and will leave further feedback accordingly
kiranb13
February 19th, 2020
U r pathetic winni... received cake 2 hrs after schedule n brought sheer disappointment seems cake was from sm ..
Ordered beautiful vanilla cake of Rs. 699/ received below standard worthless cake, ordered a no. Candle of rs. 49/- which was not delivered
All money went in vain.. ....
Never seen any service provider as bad as u.. i kept on calling at customer care no. Either it was not picked up or no proper response was received..

U RUINED MY DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY

I m never harsh but seeing ur service i m in pain
U should have not done this in my special occasion
bensons8
November 20th, 2019
You made our surprise in a best way... Special thanks to Ms. Anju who catered us better. This means a lot to me. Thanks WInni Team & Anju...WIll catch you again for the best service..Benny
smithas4
February 14th, 2020
Guys please dont ever order from these cheaters.I ordered and paid for a cake which looked nothing like what i ordered when it was delivered.It was supposed to be a surprise for my son and turned out to be a disaster.The cake looked like some kid made it and wrote on it.It was nothing like the picture or description. They wouldn't even accept their mistake after sending them pictures of their horrible service!EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE.PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE YOUR SPECIAL ONES DAY SPECIAL.IM ADDING A PICURE OF THEIR SERVICE SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING OF!
geetab4
November 3rd, 2019
I am very happy can't even express very overwhelmed this is my first time purchasing from this site and very happy and satisfied best purchase ever diliver on time cake flower both were very fresh my husband told me cake also very delicious my surprise was worth it i definitely recommended this site thank you guys you make my day i give you five stars
priyanshis1
January 18th, 2020
its been good experience for me and very helpful for me and service very speed and customer service is very appreciable.And here i would like to mention one of your customer service executive name her name is MISS LAVANYA she is very kind ful and help ful and she is very cool person good communicator she is help me lot for my whole ordering process i will order again very soon.
milas18
January 30th, 2020
I apply to this service one time. What I can say, is that my order comes on time. Everything was as I wished. The quality is also normal. Perhaps, I will use this service again in the future.
victorb185
February 4th, 2020
I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery
sp186
January 25th, 2020
Ordered twice from Winni for special occasions from out of the country and was provided efficient and prompt response and service. The recipients were impressed with the quality of products delivered. :-) Will continue to use their service!

Thank You Winni Team!
prudvip
January 25th, 2020
I used this for few times now and never disappointed me. I highly recommend this site to anyone who is away from home and need to send to family. Preet was very helpful, i really appreciate her help on passing my request to her vendor.
deepankarc
January 13th, 2020
its been good experience for me and very helpful for me and service very speed and customer service is very appreciable.And here i would like to mention one of your customer service executive name her name is MISS MALTI RAI she is very kindful and helpful. She is good communicator and helped me a lot for my whole ordering processi I am really happy & satisfied
piyalim1
January 20th, 2020
Very good experience for me. Service is very speed and customer service is very appreciable. I would like to mention one of your customer service executive, MISS MALTI RAI for being very kindful and helpful. She is helped me a lot for my whole ordering process.
shubhams35
January 24th, 2020
Very nice app and good custpmer support ...easy to use ....i will recommend to every one a...best quality products
manishk85
January 25th, 2020
Unique birthday collection fully satisfied with the service provided and highly recommend better than others
harshd9
January 21st, 2020
Winni is very amazing. It's provide Amazing cake at fast delivery. The quality of cake is excellent. The test of cake is good. It's amazing online application.
sukhdevm
January 24th, 2020
It's always great experience with winni. And Malti always 100% ... Thanks malti for your efforts. Great experience
ridhimaj
November 11th, 2019
Honestly, Winni.in is one of the best online flowers and gift delivery website that you can trust! They are on time, sends you the photo of the items you have ordered via email before handing over to the recipient, quick and easy website interface and manymore. I have ordered 3 times in a month with them and for me living far from my partner, they became my way of sending my love to my partner. By the way customer service is also suprb! Very very quick response through there whatsapp number. Specially thanks to Lavnaya who assisted my concerns. The best! 10/10.thanku winni team
gargis4
January 23rd, 2020
App is really good. Delivery is also fine.
Products are decent. I found it very useful.
Thanks you neha sharma
nirajs11
November 24th, 2019
I think it should be delivered on time. That will help me a lot. And the product will be good in terms of taste. Thanks
kiranm26
November 24th, 2019
Good and effective communication. The customer care executive called Anju was very helpful.. Thank you
Kiran
shrutis20
November 24th, 2019
Excellent online service is provided by winni. In
Especially ANJU.. She has helped so well.. Thnk uuu

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.
See more answers (4)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

Have a question about Winni.in?