Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

febink
12/13/19
I HAD ORDERED AN ITEM FOR MY WIFE BIRTHDAY. I ORDERED 5 DAYS BEFORE THE BIRTHDAY DATE AND THEY CHEATED ME.

EVEN AFTER 4 DAYS OF ORDERING, THE ITEM ORDER STATUS IS SHOWING IN PROCESS.

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE WINNI..

THEIR CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE SAYS DIFFERENT REVIEW AT DIFFERENT TIME

NOT TAKING PHONE CALLS.

WORST PEOPLE, NO COMMITMENT. I LOST MY MONEY..
vineets13
12/10/19
I just love the app. Experience was excellent. Products are quite decent. There are some issues with delivery. But overall it is very good.
christianh133
12/6/19
Wonderful products.Communication and shipping were outstanding!Great customer service!Fabulous experience with winni.com.I highly recommend it.Thanks.
kavitad3
12/5/19
Customer service Anju was great she was prompt and very helpful great service she solved my issue very quick
qamara2
11/30/19
It's easy to order and it's delivery is so fast. We have to order from here. We can get easily our order.
barunk
11/29/19
Thank you for Seema for the guidance and help for selecting the cake..Good Job!!
Will update more after delivery of cake...:)
leannem68
11/27/19
Thank you for Anju for helping and all other staffs and the services. Hopefully my order will be delivered well. Thank you
alokg8
11/26/19
They delivered foul smelling cake, which is not eatable. After complaint to customer care got pathetic response.

Not recommending to any one, do it at your own risk.
sakthia1
11/25/19
Cheating fellows. They showed 16 pcs Ferrero chocolate in the image and charged me more than 900 rupees only for chocolate but delivered only 4 pcs pack. Please do not go with them.
mentioned free delivery but charged 75 rupees.
shrutis20
11/24/19
Excellent online service is provided by winni. In
Especially ANJU.. She has helped so well.. Thnk uuu
udayranjanb
11/24/19
I just involved myself in a query conversation with Anju.
And to be true Anju is nicely trained in taking care of costumers.
Great Job.
nirajs11
11/24/19
I think it should be delivered on time. That will help me a lot. And the product will be good in terms of taste. Thanks
kiranm26
11/24/19
Good and effective communication. The customer care executive called Anju was very helpful.. Thank you
Kiran
ruthup
11/22/19
Customer support was really good....
Anju was really helpful in amending my order.She helped me a lot regarding my order by listening patiently and was giving proper answers with proper updates.
silviam52
11/21/19
It was very good experience with Winni.in.Communication and shipping were outstanding!Great customer support.Thanks for such a nice service.Highly recommend!
bensons8
11/20/19
You made our surprise in a best way... Special thanks to Ms. Anju who catered us better. This means a lot to me. Thanks WInni Team & Anju...WIll catch you again for the best service..Benny
komals31
11/20/19
Winni cakes are yummy.They provide timely delivery. Thanks winni for making our day special. The customer support is also good.
ishikas2
Hi,
I ordered a cake and a red rose flower bouquet from winni and would like to share my experience with this website. It was my parent's anniversary and I was out of town. I wanted to make it special for them. When I couldn't be there I knew that only online delivery could save me.
But to be frank, I don't really prefer online portals and neither am I very technology-friendly so I avoid ordering online. It is very difficult to find trustworthy websites that are totally worth your efforts and money. But, since I was out of town and had no other option but to turn to online portals to deliver a cake to my parents. After a lot of research, I shortlisted some websites that seemed genuine to me, amongst them was winning. I checked the reviews and they were good. So, I ordered a red velvet cake for their anniversary and a red rose flower bouquet too. Trust me, the delivery was on time and the quality of the cake was also good. So, overall my experience was wonderful and since then I always order cakes online from Winni only and suggest everyone the same website for online cake, flowers, and gifts.
anjalir7
11/19/19
Thank you anju for your instant support m reply n thank you winni for making my surprise extra special..means a lot
deepikad2
11/19/19
Good assistance by ms. Anju.. Al queries sorted and excellently....... I hope the order will be as good as the assisstance
shubhams31
11/18/19
Hi,
I Have A cake Order Not Delivered At The Same Day...Third class customer Care service..Order ID No. *******7626..
rajesht11
11/16/19
Easy way to choose the option of cakes and other objects.
Live support desk is also good.
I talked with one assistance named ANJU. Was
very helpful n supportive.
Thanks.
isaacm100
11/16/19
It was very good experience with Winni.in.You will get better quality and fast response from your near by bakery or other online stores.Excellent service.Thank you a lot.
sahils30
11/16/19
Fabulous experience with winni.com. I had a great experience with this site. Previous experience with this website was also good.
arkajyotid
11/15/19
The customer support executive Anju.. i am very pleased by her service and she answered all my quires and guided very well... thanks team

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?