Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

govindv1
3/28/19

it is just an amazing website to order the cakes n flowers.....it also matches our expectations......n great app to order

kapilt5

The perfect quality
Their quick delivery
And the fastest response.
Love u guys.
Thank u very much for the service you provided.

poonamm5
3/28/19

Unexpected delivery with best quality & services as compared to other portal.. Thanks winni team for timely delivery with correct product.

lakshmin8
3/28/19

Very good services by winni. They delivered cake n flowers for my daughter's bday.Cake was very tasty and flowers delivered were fresh. I will use winni again....

rosem339
3/28/19

The way you delivered personal massage with cake I love it.. Yummy cake and all was perfect.. Keep it up winni

boleb2
3/28/19

I have ordered a cake for my anniversary & with in 2 hrs cake Delivered & taste was very good & very good service thanks for being there for us

mohdj3
3/28/19

Thanks winni !!!good taste and deliciously yummy cake ,liked alot !!!make my day rememberable thanks again for the awesome cake

kranthig
3/28/19

Love their frosting and the best thing is those tasty cakes are affordable..Brilliant service,very efficient and great flowers,timely delivery thank you so much..!

manishl2
3/28/19

We used winni Cakes Bakery for my son's Motu patlu family themed birthday cake. They did a wonderful job. We received so many compliments from our guests on both how great it looked as well as how great it tasted. We will definitely use them again in the future."

deepakp29
3/28/19

Ordered cake for my wife bday and winni has delivered the best.I would recommend you to use winni for ordering gifts.

ratant2
3/28/19

Excellent! I have ordered cake and flowers in winni. This is an amazing Experience that all the product is good quality.

gizala
3/28/19

Excellent services, and i would recommend everyone to use the services of winni.
I would recommend everyone to use their services.

vimalp2
3/28/19

I Have Supporting This Company Any Time And Across India. Fresh Flowers & Fresh Cakes Superb Quality Gift Available In This Company.

pragyaa1
3/27/19

Awesome services by winni. They delivered cake n flowers for my daughter's bday.Cake was very tasty and flowers delivered were fresh. I will use winni again.

ankitas29
3/27/19

I wanted to place the order for my wifes bday. Winni customer support helped me choosing the best gifts n got them delivered on time. Thanks for making the day special for us.

annikas9
3/27/19

Great experience from winni.in very good app we have ordered one cake & one flowers so it will reached on time I am really appreciate for this site I would like to suggest everyone please ordered from winni.in only this is very good app &they are providing good services

saurabhk14
3/26/19

Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special. Great work and I really appreciate your efforts in order to make your customers happy and satisfying.

soniyak2
3/26/19

I ordered a blue colored Orchid bouquet for my Grandmother in Agra. It costs Rs 2100/- for that bouquet. It was really horrible. It was totally different from the one mentioned on their website. The bouquet was really small compared to the ordered one, flowers were not fresh and were broken from the stem. They have had used tape to just fix them. After complaining, the representatives behave like a Robot saying the same 'Sorry for your inconvenience'. It's not only about money but also the type of service you provide. They are just fooling people by showing different stuff on their website compared to what they actually deliver. I would never ever suggest anyone to buy anything from Winni. Big Cheaters and Worst Customer service.
WINNI: You really need to HIRE people who should understand what customers are asking for and ALSO who doesn't lie to their customers. Below are the images where 1st one is from their website and the remaining three are of the product which was delivered.

saurabhs28
3/26/19

I want to really thanka to Winni customer care team to resolve my issue by one call and I want to special thanks to chat team agant mis. Nandita

jitendray4
3/25/19

Sandeep yadav cake is very good becouse his cake quality is so difference other than I wish his quality and good service

Tip for consumers: ?

akashv4
3/25/19

I had ordered a combo for friend. It is very easy to place order and the service is also very nice. I would love to place more order future.

anuradhat
3/22/19

I have ordered cake for my brother's birthday on 21 March as there app showing same day delivery. However they didn't deliver after some many followers up. There customer service representatives are just robots they didn't reply after my query. Atleast I requested them to deliver my order on next day after birthday delivery boy went to deliver after 8 PM and when no one was expected that product and no one at home. I called that delivery boy he was shouting on me. I asked to provider bakery contact name but he did not provided and also disconnected my call. They are just cheaters who make fake promises to get money I think the core business of winni is make people fool and earn . Even they didn't refuse to refund my money according to them 52 hrs prior delivery came be refunded only. They only cheat people by making them fool and they are running there busing like that only because they know India has huge population if they will 1/ people make fool they will be rich.
I ordered from Lucknow

javida2
3/20/19

My order id was #90317488250. It was the worst exp of my life. I ordered ferrero rosher cake for my wifes birthday with heart shape and birthday wish written on it. Nothing was there on it and no heart shape for which i payed extra and it costed me 2100+for that pathetic cake. U can get it for 400 rupees.

They spoiled my surprise with it and flower i ordered and wht i received was diffrent. Lucky bamboo plant, i ordered with bowl for it choosing higher priced one. But waste also. I spend 3900 for these thing and they spoiled the birthday

Just an advise if any one going to order from them . U will be disappointed. U will not get what u expected. If u still want to go and order. Best of luck.

swatis32
3/20/19

It's nice to order with winni.i. and nice customer support also on time chat. I was trying to find something bin combo and found winni is Best to go with.

kiranr10
3/20/19

It had always good experance with Winni.in and i expect it will be same in future. Thanks winni to fullfil my need

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?