Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

goldys
1/21/19

I really thanks full to winni team.my order delivered timely . manveer had good customer assistance he solved by quiries shortly.

suryap8

Hi Winni Team,

I am extremely happy and highly appreciated the service you gave to me. I appreciate the effort you people made while return gift, it was awesome. Please find attachment, as my feedback. Definitely I recommend Winni to my friends and relatives.

Thanks alot.

bhawanis4
1/21/19

Very good service in udaipur delivery time is very good I love sunni.in and all over experience is very good excellent service

haritj
1/20/19

Have ordered a couple of times now. Find the quality better compared to some others. Would like to continue.

rachnaw
1/20/19

The cake was supposed to have Happy birthday Mummy on it but thr was nothing. Also it did not feel like a truffle. It had too much cream

geets2
1/19/19

Never ever use their services...these guys are hopeless and big time chutiyas..who are okay with their vendors not sending the desired cakes along with knife and candles...if I will ever get a chance to meet their owner..I am gonna $#*! his ass right there with there pathetic cake!!

rohitj20
1/18/19

I have ordered a cake and flower which was delivered on time and both flower and cake were fresh. I would like to order again from winni.

sunilk41
1/18/19

thanks for taking my order quickly ..
sakshi and parul were good in assisting . hopefully i would get my cake ontime

madhavd1
1/18/19

Flower bouquet was timely delivered.The only thing is that there should be more offers applicable for the selected range of products. Also some innovative ideas of giving surprises to our loved ones should be there because there are so many sites delivering the same bouquets with no innovativeness at smart prices.

soundaryav
1/17/19

waste service spoil the day specially customer service good for nothing horrible cheaters doesnt even respond and not at all on time i order cake on 17 delivered on 18.. and not a proper response from the customer team even not have brain to respondd properly

fatmaz1
1/16/19

Ordered a blueberry cake for my sis birthday and the taste was awesome. There was a small issue with the name and they sorted it in very professional manner within the time frame. I would like to do order again in future. Indeed a job well done!!!

nanditas3
1/16/19

I ordered for hazelnut cappuccino cake and I couldn't taste either instead it had medicinal taste. I had high expectations but you failed miserably

santoshk35
1/15/19

They don't deliver what they are showing on Thier website.design of cake is not at all matching with the actual delivery and on complain they will tell you that this is as per Thier terms and conditions and cake design can be different from the image of website.
I have attached both images what I have received and what they have delivered.
Bull $#*!.dont buy from this website

parthg6
1/14/19

I booked a combo of cake and flower. Winni delivered the right choice at midnight. The cake was baked fresh and delivered carefully.

abilashb
1/13/19

Not satisfied with the product and quality. Too over rated for the quality.
Also the message requested was not mentioned on the cake which was disappointing

viveks43
1/13/19

Same cake which given order as per pic, is not received,it is different,a nd not written name on the cake

vickyz11
1/12/19

Excellent service. My order deliverd timely. Thanks manveer for solv my queries shortly. Cake ND chocolate was owsome

jashasrid
1/12/19

Cake upper design totally different which shows online i ordered three rose which i saw on net but they gave one rose on top amd must disappointing thing they handover the cake on bad condition like they bring some cloth not so carefull and smudge my surprise cake for my mother. Not happy at all.

amarjitk2
1/12/19

I ordered the cake mid of the day, it was a birthday cake. After four hours the cake was delivered. The delivery was very fast. Thank you very much.

lokeshp4
1/12/19

Cake was nice, quality good. But the design we select was not same as shown during booking the order. The message we wrote during booking do not reach the recipient this is a great mistake on you're part. This was the first time i have booked order from you otherwise most from ferns and petals they take care of each and everything. I hope and improvement next time.

manishk46
1/12/19

Good service, On time delivery, good staff nice behaviour, doing good business by spreading love and joy in people.
More valuable when you connect two people by emotions , this is the great thing.

rajeshs48
1/12/19

Sakshi, you are amazing. Appreciate your support and patience in answering all my queries. Thanks for your time.

shitalk1
1/12/19

I already sent you mail regarding feedback......and call too. bt nobody is response me yet.
As per my ordered you didn't send me heart shape cake and deducted 100-150/- for heart shape.............you just send round one...........so i am very disappointed you have to fulfilled customers requirement as we pay for it................bouquet was not so standard.it looks like homemade.............you have charge me 350 for that .............in future i am not going to order from winni.............................

surbhij3
1/12/19

Late delivery. I ordered it to be delivered between 10 AM- 9PM and it was delivered after 10 PM. Moreover, the contacts provided on the website didn't respond when I explained them the issue. Poor service and customer relations.

rc283
1/12/19

I made mistake in buying from this place
I have never see such a bad deal. They must introspect if they intend to remain in this business.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?