Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

shilendrak1
10/30/19
it was worst experience to have order with winni. I have ordered the cake of 1kg but got delivered only 470 grams. First of all I requested to deliver by 5 pm but it was delievry after 6;15 & after that less qty...
It was horrible to communicate with customer care to get the correct status... I request to all \,please do not get attached with winni.in & waste your time & money...
Its totally waste of time & money plus headache until delivery of correct things...

Tip for consumers: Please do not order anything with winni.in... its fake not spoiling your money...

nr127
10/29/19
Do not waste your time and money by ordering with Winni. You will get better quality and fast response from your near by bakery or other online stores.
sumanthr1
10/27/19
Great experience with your service ,it help me and i never forget your service and cooperation .Thank you alot.
vijayaknthb
10/26/19
GREAT SUPPORT FROM ANKITA DURING CHAT. AWAITING THE DELIVERY. TIME CONSERVATIVE PROMPT REPLY. EXPECTING SAME RESPONSE IN DELIVERY.
REGARDS
VIJAY
srilathap
10/26/19
i have submitted order on a wrong date by mistake. Ms. Ankita helped in a very mean time to update the order.
sarthakc
10/25/19
Just interact with Ankita really a good representative has nice communication skills also. She is communicating properly. Thanks for your response. Thanks for your good support.
rajr38
10/25/19
Had a few doubts regarding a Cake.. Angelina Fernandes was of so much help listening and got me what i wanted exactly.. Thank You
ankits64
10/25/19
Winni, the best place for you to make every moment unique by adding some beautiful surprises in it. It has gifts like cakes, flowers, accessories, soft toys, etc. that can express every moment of your life. After serving in India for many years now, they have also moved to other countries. Some of the international places where you can get their delivery services are Australia, UK, USA, UAE, Canada, and many other countries. They assure you to provide their excellent service with 100% satisfactory guaranteed
akhilav
10/25/19
Wanted to gift a surprise cake for brother I missed out on weighting the message on cake. Thank U Ankita for making the changes through chat
sair10
10/23/19
The customer care executive Ms. Ankita was good in resolving all my queries and was able to assist in placing my order. Thanks Ankita for your help.
akhileshs7
10/22/19
just interact with Ankita really a good representative have nice communication skill also and suggest me for further communication with Pramod against my query.
sharnadk
10/22/19
I used Winni for the first time and should say I was very satisfied with the delivery. Initially, there was some confusion over the timeslot but their customer support representative (Ankita ) was prompt enough to respond and resolve the confusion.
gopik9
10/21/19
Perfect timing.. I searched in online bakery delivery service in banglore.. I found this site. Ankita helped me to find the cake also..Good team. Nice service
iswaryav
10/20/19
Very good response. She is comunicating properly. Thanks for your response. Thanks for your good support.
vinayp15
10/18/19
I used Winni for the first time and should say I was very satisfied with the delivery. I got to send a birthday cake within 2 hours. Initially, there was some confusion over the timeslot but their customer support representative (Ankita ) was prompt enough to respond and resolve the confusion.
Havemt yet tested the quality of cake yet. Will post a separate review for that.
amita27
10/18/19
The chat executive Ankita was wonderfully supportive and helped me really well with my queries.. feels good to get support of this kind..
ashishk58
Good service
I have talk to customer care they assured me it's delivers before time..............................
sinorat
10/16/19
I ordered flowers and cake only cake was delivered. I tried contacting customer care online no one responded. Then I emailed them they said they will look into it and then never got back to me. Very disappointed with the service and customer care team.
arunk93
10/16/19
Ankita is very good CSR and i really appreciated her help.She gave answers of all of my questions ............................................
irfans8
10/16/19

Next I wish to include some gift items also

Ankita thanks for your support in follow up
karthikak
10/16/19
Ankita is a good representative, she sorted my query within one minute.. Thank u so much keep it up
arthurt56
10/15/19
Customer support is very prompt and helpful.Really nice service provided by the customer support and was really helpful and they helped me to get my order safe and on time. I would recommend this to everyone.Overall great experience.........
sudakshinab
10/15/19
Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita. Well done!
azhars5
10/13/19
Ankita is a good representative, she sorted my query within one minute.. Over customer service is also way good.. Keep it up
lokeshk9
10/13/19
She was quite prompt, understood my issues and addressed it quickly. Great customer care support!!. Overall support was good.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?