Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

abinashk2
9/26/19
I ordered a cake for patna bihar. Taste of the cake and flower is very good. Also service of the winni.in is very good.
shobap1
9/24/19
The delivery was great. But I gave 4 rating because the message which I requested to put on the cake was not done. If that was correct it would happy.
akshayd5
9/24/19
Great app..product was same displayed..order delivered within the time limit. I would recommend it over other gift delivery apps which I have used. thank Shivani for the help
zaheers1
9/24/19
Just wanted to thank you for making an amazing cake for my daughters birthday. It looked and tasted perfect, our guests loved the cake. We'll be visiting you soon for another order.
ashishk56
9/24/19
The cake and cupcakes were a huge success.

I loved the frosting.

Thank you for the wonderful work you do.
abhisheks86
9/24/19
Thank you so much for such a perfect cake for my son's 4th birthday!
He was so excited to see the red race car! We could tell that you
enjoyed making it and it was absolutely delicious! Vanilla cake with
cookies and cream filling is now our favorite. Everyone at the party
enjoyed the cake and gave you many compliments. We will definitely be
using you again!

Thank you!
vijayak2
9/24/19
I wanted to send you a quick note to let you now how much WE LOVED the cake. I cannot put into word how amazing it was. You totally WOWed me. The cake looked breathtaking and it was so yummy! Everyone at the shower could not stop talking about it.
Thank you so much!
amanr10
9/24/19
We were very very happy with our wedding cake. Thank you so much for making our vision real and wonderful! I loved the cake! It tasted great!
athara2
9/24/19
i m so happy with the product and service by winni entire team.. i ordered cake which is deliverd on before time..thanks a lot
shrikantg
9/22/19
I ordered a cake for an occasion but had issues with payment. I had good support from Seema a very efficient team player who supported through out the transaction. Keep up the good work Winni and team.
bushrak6
9/22/19
Such humble and professional assistance. Thank you for all the info and being so helpful Kayra. Out of so many other sites winni and its helpline desk is one among the bests.
gurseeratk
9/22/19
They provide amazing service and Kayra helped me alot in my order. I entered the wrong date by mistake and was panicking but my issue was resolved in a few seconds.
ravis95
9/22/19
I had ordered a egg cake to be delivered in Ahmedabad . I wanted to change it to eggless . Your staff Trisha was very helpful and guided me properly and my order was successfully changed to eggless cake . Thanks . Trisha is a excellent person .
vibhus
9/20/19
kayra I liked your assistance and advice thank you so much for your help . great experience with wini
rahulr67
9/20/19
the midnight delivery option is perfect for the ones who are not located within the city and it means a great deal. Thanks for the service guys. Special thanks to KYRA!! Kudos
sagarb11
9/19/19
Product wont be same as mentioned in website. They sent a stale cake and flower bouquet. When i called them with photo proofs, they are not ready to refund or replace. Bad customer service. Beware of this people.
ishano
9/19/19
I got my orders on time.
Very good services from winni and Kayra is a very kind hearted and helpful supporting staff Winni have.
shashankp5
9/19/19
Easy to order and friendly service .
A huge variety of selections were available .
The delivered items were great .
somuv
Just loved it
when others require 2 days for delivering Photo Cake, WINNI did it in 8 hours...
arnabc1
9/18/19
I wanted to check if my order would arrive on time using the chat support and my query was addressed immediately and very courteously by Kayra. Excellent customer support.
archito2
9/18/19
Thanq winni you made my day i love this app i order cake and bouquet and both the things are fresh awsm service
ajitk16
9/18/19
trisha helped me to deliver a order a day before which was scheduled on a wrong day .
thanks to trisha
arvindk24
9/17/19
Great app..product was same displayed..order delivered within time limit..i would recommend it over other gift delivery apps which i have used..
aparajitat
9/17/19
The service was very nice and the delivery time was proper. I would suggest this site to my friends and family.
barkham1
9/17/19
On time delivery with customer satisfaction
Must order from here if you want to surprise ur special ones.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?