Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

siddharthar1
3/20/19

The cake was too yummy.we have celebrate our party with an awesome cake. Thanks Winni for making our day special

simendras
3/20/19

"Nikita, I've noticed that you have been a best service provider on how to succeed your work culture. You seem to be developing a reputation as someone that really understands how we do things around here. That's great. Thanks for helping me out, I really
Appreciate it. You're a role model for your values. Keep up the good work!!

rumits
3/20/19

I like the Winni.in because they provide services in my village. Every yera i order cake and flowers to my love one and they deliver on time.

syamn

Order # 90318488756

Delivery time: Not met.. despite many follow ups delivery was delayed.
Not delivered what was ordered
Made in some place - not fresh

Wont Recommend at all

vipinv1
3/17/19

Avoid ordering cake from winni.in to 2nd or 3rd tier cities. They do not have quality control and most likely what they promise you on their website and what they will deliver to you will be a different cake. Please see attached picture - I ordered a chocolate truffle cake but their vendor delivered a different cake and was not so great in taste.

I sent winni.in email about my complaint, but for 2 weeks they were convincing me that these two cake are same in Taste, Flavor and Ingredients. It is only after my persistent denial to accept, they finally agreed that Vendor changed the cake at last minute because the cake fall down, which is also hard to believe. Because it happened earlier also. Winni.in do not have any escalation matrix, so maximum they can offer you is 100 Rupee voucher. I requested in emails that I want to talk to their seniors but they ignored my requests. So I assume they are ignoring complaints. I am still following up with them to refund my entire order money.

nehas85
3/17/19

Cake is good and customer care is very good and all my product deliver in my home same time and good candtion love you Winni .niharika you osm

thakura
3/17/19

The great experience from winni.in they delivers the product's on time & the customer care sport was also excellent.so I would like to suggest everyone to purchase your products from winni.in

chiragb7
3/17/19

The cake reached on time provided.. and taste was excellent... It was a good experience with winni. I will always prefer winni in future..

sreeharir
3/17/19

U don't deserve even 1 rating .ther's no responsibility in your service.the order has not delivered on time.Even the Wiini people cant reach the vendor and there is no tracking.I didn't under stand that why it is showing it will be delivered between 10-2 almost four hours we need to wait for the order.It should in range of one hour.I have waited for almost 4 hours and the cake was delivered at 2:30 .I have to make multiple remainders to winni team that i didn't get my order.I just asked the vendor name so that i will go inpeson pick the order but they dont have vendor details.It was an important day in my life ruined by winni.I will never order through winni.The customer care people not polite and they are saying that it is just delayed by 30 minutes.From morning i am waiting for cake and all the guests are waiting at the party for cake and everyone got diappointed and has left the party.

mukeshc7
3/16/19

Amazing site, customer support services very good, time on delivery, I would to suggest Everbody

Special thx miss priya

vineets6
3/15/19

Amazing products... Great app. Really happy with the performance.... Good customer service...Valuable for money. Easy to handle.

premjithg
3/15/19

The cake was of very low quality with excessive colour and the price was high also they didn't mention/write the note to be sent to the receiver.

princea30
3/15/19

I was so fed up the cake doesn't not taste good I literally had dbt whether it's red velvet cake and the red bouquet tat was so horrible it was dried the roses were not at fresh . It's not worth fr the money

julias194
3/14/19

Amazing service Winni.

Had a chat with Niharika.She is an amazing support to your customers.Provides a great help from choosing cakes and assists you really well.

amald2
3/13/19

Best website and most trustable site to order cake, flowers and gift etc.

Prompt delivery and good quality

yanangk
3/13/19

the services are satisfying. i lost my password and was unable to login but the customer support (someone named Nikita) guided me through the entire process of correcting my delivery details with ease.
will definitely use their services again

sasipriyaa
3/13/19

I had an issue with the date of the order and spoke to a person named nikita from customer support! She was of great help!

vishalc12
3/10/19

i talked to one of the representative name Nikita. She provided me excellent support. Thanks a lot..

poornimar
3/10/19

Appreciate the effort taken by Nikita to help my order request ... Good Service...Keep it Going.!!!!

swaroopp
3/6/19

Thankyou for your prompt support. It has been a wonderful experience getting an online support which made my shopping easier

bharatb6
3/6/19

late night response was good from nikita.It really a customer oriented website and recommended for all

lensond
3/4/19

Delivered on time, but had issues with the quality of cake delivered but customer service agent assisted on time and replaced the cake. I appreciate it. Suggest to have QC to ensure about the quality before delivery.

rageshr
2/26/19

It's the worst! Placed an order for delivering on Valentine's day and got it delivered on 16th!!!! When asked, been told that they were having too much orders. They shouldn't be taking orders if they can't deliver it on time. Simple. Customer Care staff is just good for nothing NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!

rachitm2
2/16/19

Never ever place any orders from this fake company / website . They have a policy that even if they dont deliver an order within the said time slot the user is not entitled for a refund. The say that we will deliver the product with in 52 hours of the said time slot.

Pathetic service .

Their numbers are never available and you can never speak to a live person and they take more than 30 hours to reply to an email.

They don't even have common sence ,why would someone want to get the order delivered 2 days after anyone's birthday .

Horrific experience.

Most disgusting service company ever came through in my life.

ishetas
2/15/19

This is the first time I have experienced the most terrible service. I ordered a cake on 14th feb. They haven't delievered it till today . I tried calling them several times. The no. Is always busy. They haven't replied to my mail either. And they haven't refunded my money. They spoiled the ocassion for me. So I suggest never ever order anything from them. This company shoul be reported.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?