Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

shilpaj4
7/27/19

Service is pathetic...

Prices are too high and quality is low...

And I choose cake is different and i got different one ..then what is the meaning of choosing cake ?

And also delivery charge is 100 rs but i dont know excet time when they will deliver...

I called to customer service and they also don't know about delivery timings...

And I put birthday note and seriously someone written with their pathetic handwriting...I will never ever recommend this service

abhisheka24
7/25/19

Very nice Services, flowers and cake combos really great. Thank you! Ananya. I liked the services very much and would recommend everyone to go with Winni

saurabhb11
7/25/19

last night i ordered for a cake and the cake was delivered beautifully.the taste was awesome and the presentation of the cake was awesome.i will try again for this awesome service.

manveerk1
7/24/19

I ordered a cake and flowers combo on Winni for midnight delivery and I requested to deliver Sharp on 12 am and I got my order on Time as I requested. Thanks Winni

zoyak6
7/23/19

Highly recommended! Delivery was as per what was described and as promised. Will definitely deal again and even though it was raining cats and dogs the delivery of the cake and flowers were intact. Thank you ones again for making my mum bday memorable. You make the task easier even though I am overseas.

usmanh5
7/17/19

Cake and flowers is such a great idea, I didn't know about this business until my sister mentioned it during her wedding. Happy to learn about more services, but the Cake for Father was delicious!

sharathn2
7/16/19

I have ordered a cake and got it on time within 4hrs. Great service and delivery. Have a wide range of selection aswell.

samarg2
7/16/19

Abhishek were great help!! It was such a feel good experience as they quickly understood my requirements & patiently helped with all details that got me to make a great choice!! Hope my daughter loves the cake

vithald
7/15/19

bad service , i order cake for my wife , it never reach at that time , no update from the website also , will not command any one

dp208
7/15/19

i ordered cake and flowers and also called customer service about the timing to deliver but they really spoiled my surprise by late delivery.

Very bad exp with the customer service, they are not in any mood to help you once you ordered.
They cant share you the number of the delivery boy to contact for status.
They can't change the address even if it was because they delayed the delivery.
They cant cancel the order even if it was there fault.
Overall dont use this site.. very bad exp for me..

rohitk59
7/13/19

That's great site .
Very Nice services . You can get your problems solution.
Awesome .
Thanks to Ananya.

sunilk53
7/13/19

I ordered a cake and bouquet combo yesterday(order no # 90711570243)...The items are delivered are very cheap and not as per the ordered one. We ordered Rich Chocolate Truffle Cake and delivered one was some creamy cake. We ordered Lovey Dovey Surprise Bouquet and delivered one was some cheap 5 piece rose bouquet. ON top of this customer care executives are totally unresponsive.

parwatih
7/12/19

Nice services, various gift options available.
I would recommend all my friends to go with this website. Amazing website !!

kannank3
7/11/19

I ordered Flowers for my Friend. I really recomanded the Winni services to everyone to deliver Fowler's on sharp time.

rajtilakr
7/11/19

I ordered a cake for my friend birthday.. this was really awesome and delicious too..feel like if any comes I would be happy to place an order from winni.. great service and overall it was fabulous..

riyas36
7/11/19

Service pleased and satisfied me ..I could have missed that smile which i figure out when she saw the surprise without any delay..thank you so much for it.

animeshy
7/11/19

The quality of service is good
And the product quality was satisfactory
Delivery was without any hassle .

amitk136
7/10/19

I wanted to surprise my friend with cake and flowers for his birthday. So i ordered cake and flowers from winni. And I got cake on time....
And it is of delicious taste. And flowers are fresh with amazing smell.
Thanks alot winni for make my friend's birthday special. And also thanks for good customer support from Ankit choudhary.

amitk104
7/10/19

Nice job - team Winni. Awesome experience. Good range of cakes and gifts at reasonable rates. And thanks Ms. Ankita for your extended support for finalizing the right cake and gifts.

adityak24
7/10/19

I ordered cake and flowers for my lill brother's birthday. The flowers and cake was fresh and of best quality. I would highly recommend Winni's cake and flowers to everyone. Good customer support from Ankit

ankitc6
7/10/19

Cake's quality is very good and are well made. On time delievery. Very satisfied with the customer support.

lalitk19
7/10/19

I have ordered cake and flowers twice from Winni. And I'm very satisfied with their service. I'm going to order more.
Thanks Ankita for helped me out of my query.

ankita20
7/10/19

"Love the customer service"
Love the customer service.Always delivers on time and a lot of varieties of cakes and gifts available. You can expect good

goluk
7/9/19

Ordered a cake and flowers for special one birthday. Delivery was right on time. Excellent service and cake delivered was really be good.

anjalis24
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it.
I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card.
Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers.
Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website.
WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake.
The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?