Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

julias194
3/14/19

Amazing service Winni.

Had a chat with Niharika.She is an amazing support to your customers.Provides a great help from choosing cakes and assists you really well.

amald2
3/13/19

Best website and most trustable site to order cake, flowers and gift etc.

Prompt delivery and good quality

yanangk
3/13/19

the services are satisfying. i lost my password and was unable to login but the customer support (someone named Nikita) guided me through the entire process of correcting my delivery details with ease.
will definitely use their services again

sasipriyaa
3/13/19

I had an issue with the date of the order and spoke to a person named nikita from customer support! She was of great help!

vishalc12
3/10/19

i talked to one of the representative name Nikita. She provided me excellent support. Thanks a lot..

poornimar
3/10/19

Appreciate the effort taken by Nikita to help my order request ... Good Service...Keep it Going.!!!!

swaroopp
3/6/19

Thankyou for your prompt support. It has been a wonderful experience getting an online support which made my shopping easier

bharatb6
3/6/19

late night response was good from nikita.It really a customer oriented website and recommended for all

lensond
3/4/19

Delivered on time, but had issues with the quality of cake delivered but customer service agent assisted on time and replaced the cake. I appreciate it. Suggest to have QC to ensure about the quality before delivery.

rageshr
2/26/19

It's the worst! Placed an order for delivering on Valentine's day and got it delivered on 16th!!!! When asked, been told that they were having too much orders. They shouldn't be taking orders if they can't deliver it on time. Simple. Customer Care staff is just good for nothing NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!

rachitm2
2/16/19

Never ever place any orders from this fake company / website . They have a policy that even if they dont deliver an order within the said time slot the user is not entitled for a refund. The say that we will deliver the product with in 52 hours of the said time slot.

Pathetic service .

Their numbers are never available and you can never speak to a live person and they take more than 30 hours to reply to an email.

They don't even have common sence ,why would someone want to get the order delivered 2 days after anyone's birthday .

Horrific experience.

Most disgusting service company ever came through in my life.

ishetas
2/15/19

This is the first time I have experienced the most terrible service. I ordered a cake on 14th feb. They haven't delievered it till today . I tried calling them several times. The no. Is always busy. They haven't replied to my mail either. And they haven't refunded my money. They spoiled the ocassion for me. So I suggest never ever order anything from them. This company shoul be reported.

sureshk34
2/15/19

I had ordered for flowers to be delivered in Calicut , which was delivered on time -- the quality of the flowers was very good

the chat line updated me with the delivery
special mention to NIKHITA for the support rendered

poonams18
2/15/19

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals.Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers.Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day.They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain .

navdeeps7
2/14/19

Ordered for one day delivery no delivery no refund. Phone number is busy always they fooling customers with fake promises and looting them

yogeshj3
2/14/19

If you are planning for a nice surprize, dont even think about Winni. These guys are not at all trustworthy. They will keep your money and will not even deliver your order.

arshs3
2/14/19

Nikita, is a rock solid superstar. She is valuable and helpful. I will always reach out to Nikita for any of my questions.

shwetas21
2/12/19

Order number 90208454331 - extremely disappointed

have ordered cake from Wini .. but to my surprise when the cake came and we tried to cut it we just couldn't put the candles in it since the top sheet was made of plastic ... and we couldn't even cut that plastic which regular knife.. i am extremely disappointed ... cake was tasteless no one ate it.. most useless... spoiled my entire party ...after which i gave that cake to my house made she and her kids have eaten that cake and they are in hospital now due to excessive food poising ...
After three days without my consent another cake was delivered I wrote several mails and I made several calls that I have not asked for this cake and it is of no use to me but no response from the customer care.. I have never come across such pathetic customer care.. they don't give a damn to customers mails and calls ... must useless website to order anything from

gokulp2
2/9/19

Nikita
She provided very nice information regarding delivery policies. Let's hope things work well.Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent.It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that Nikita was a great help and getting the issues sorted.Thanks a ton again

anoushkav
2/7/19

It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that its not the bot who answers. Kayra was a great help! Thanks a ton again :)

satinderd
2/6/19

Nikita provided very nice information regarding delivery policies.
Let's hope things work well.
Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent

anushkaj1
2/4/19

Winni has the best packages, thoughtful combos and professional online assistance. Nikita helped in resolving my issues with a delivery query and with such brilliant customer service, I believe I don't have anything to worry about while I send a bouquet of flowers to my parents in Bangalore while I live in Italy.
Thanks Winni and also helpful customer execs like Nikita! :)

ankits49
2/4/19

It always have been a great experience with Winni. Be it Birthday's or any other occassion, the gifts and cakes have always been good.
As for the chat support, Nikita has been of great help in getting the issues sorted.
Thanks Nikita.

latad
2/4/19

Kayra is good worker. Do your best always. Kayra but keep doing your job continously. Because it is good for other new costmers ok

sapnad3
2/3/19

Very good services.priya is a very supportive customer Executive.the cake and flowers are really nice

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?