Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

rashmik11
5/9/19

thanku niharika The service was excellent. I ordered my cake in the morning and it has arrived around 11.45pm as it was mentioned. Timing was perfect. Kudos to the organizing team. But I was not that happy with the taste of the cake(Red velvet).

ramk54
5/9/19

Thank u Niharikha , responded very well and got the changes done for my order. And winni could change the deliver date of my order on Mothers Day which is a happy thing . My mother will be so happy by seeing the gift on Mothers Day. Thank u Winni.

rekhaj2
5/9/19

I orderd a cake for shilma location and the delivered cake was fresh and also the fresh i love your services

suranjanb
5/9/19

I am not in India and wanted to send a good cake to my wife on her birthday in Bangalore. Winni did the work perfectly. Loved it. Customer care was also very helpful and was always keen to help. Thansk Winni Team

srikantha5
5/8/19

I have ordered on 5th of May 2019 and it was scheduled to deliver on 6th of May. And today is 08th of May. It is still not delivered.
When called the customer care, they are saying it will take 2 days. And when i called again they blocked my call.

reenak6
5/8/19

I haven't placed the order yet, but I had a few questions and was pleasantly surprised by the quick answers! I'll complete another review once I place the order.
I was helped by a support agent named Seema and she was very clear and concise her responses. Keep up the good work!

sandeepc8
5/8/19

Faster answers and a quick resolution. :)

That's what I look for when I chat with some rep online. Winni gave answers faster and also told me what can be done when there's actually no way to get what I need due my location.

ushas5
5/8/19

M very happy to order here ....very nice hospitalty ....god bkess niharika...very nice cake n prepration also...its my pleasure to ask my friends also to order at ur place...good work niharika keep it up...

rahulk119
5/8/19

The product was really fresh and testy. Kindly maintain the services level always only the message on cake not written clerarly

vevekw
5/8/19

This is my first experience with winni and i was super happy with services and product was same as mention in website and timely delievery...so relieved that we have such a great service and now i can trust further and share to my fsr from friends cake on their bday which was like thought to me....
Really 5 star rating from my end.Do try!!

anjus11
5/8/19

Best way to send ur love and wishes to ur loved one, Winni best App must say and i had a good experience with customer service as well i suppose to get discount of 200 while placing an order for which i was unaware but 1of ur executive Niharika Joshi she helped me to get discount of 200 bugs which was really good for me i really appreciate it..
services and quality both are excellent Thanks Winni & Niharika too..:)

gagdeeps
5/8/19

I ordered for my friend in delhi location and winni delivered the order within 3 hrs really too fast

rohant13
5/8/19

This was my first order form the winni, in starting i was little worried about the delivery but really nice thank you

rajeevy1
5/8/19

I am very much impress with winni the delivery time and the product quality is really good keep going guys

ankity8
5/8/19

This was my first order from winni and the delivery is really fast and the product is also fresh i love the product

saktimans
5/8/19

I wanted to change the address in my order so i called in winni and the excutive was really good and very polite

viveks49
5/7/19

orderd a pineapple cake and they delivered the order on time and the vendor has not delivered the candle but but when i complaint they send the delivery boy again with candle and knife

sourabhc2
5/7/19

I ordered a cake and a chocolate bouqet for the solan area and winni delivered the fresh cake and fresh flowers only

satushj
5/7/19

Winni is really doing very well. Kindly just maintain the services and always delivered the fresh product only

sandeepc7
5/7/19

I wanted the order within 4 hrs and and i place the order with winni but you dont beliave they delivered the order within 3hrs only

nehak40
5/7/19

Now i am the regular customer of winni they delivered the fresh product Keep it up guys reallly good going

nishantb5
5/7/19

Hey.. may name is nishant and i ordered a cake for delhi location and the cake what winni delivered really good and tasty

gouravk1
5/7/19

the delivery time was perfect and the cake was really good and fresh good going guys keep it up i lover your services

bolub1
5/7/19

i ordered a cake and a flowers bouquet order for shimla location and winni delivered the delivered on time and the cake and fresh was really good

gogoyc
5/7/19

I talk with the sandeepan and he is very polite and well mannered. all the best for your future and keep it up

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?