Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

sandeepy7
6/3/19

It was a good experience from winni i am old customer i had ordered many times but i did not see these types of services & the customer care support also fast especially thanks to one of executive Nikita she solved my query.

kunals23
6/3/19

Found good service. I highly recommend winni mainly for those who live overseas as I am in Washington and I ordered cake and other stuff for my dad's b'day, the assistance provided by Aisha was very helpful and the dad liked the surprise which was awesome. cheers! winni.

piyushg12
6/3/19

A very easy, fast & reliable to send lovely surpirses to your loved ones specially when you are away in some other country. Hassle free, on time & great taste. Keep up the good work guys. Cheers Always! Would love to have their services frequently.

thakura1
5/31/19

It was good experience from winni i am old customer i had ordered many times but i did not see this types of services so i would request everyone please order from winni.in

rohitc18
5/31/19

I had ordered a photo cake from winni.in it was reached on time & the cake was yummy & testy it was a great experience of my life. I will guide everyone to order from winni.in & the customer care support is too good. I will order every time from winni.

chhintar
5/31/19

Yummy cake, great service, and timely delivery! Busy schedule, limited time and not wanting to miss loved one's b' day. So... more it was a great experience I am really appreciating for the services & try to convince everyone to order from winni.in

anshr
5/31/19

Excellence experience dealing with WINNI. Good service and customer care is very helpful specially Ms.Payal is very helpful. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful service. My first

shravnishekhk
5/31/19

Yummy cake, great service and timely delivery! Busy schedule, limited time and not wanting to miss loved one's b'day. So I got suggestion from my colleague to order from this website. Best! Number of time when I was confused when I had to buy gifts. Winni helped me to make to select a good gift.

preetis17
5/31/19

awesome app I have ordered a cake and the cake was fresh and on time thank you Aakash for your suggestion

ankits57
5/31/19

I will place the order from winni to shimlafor my sister and the order will delivered on time Yummy cake, great service and timely delivery! Busy schedule, limited time

vihals
5/31/19

i orderd a cake for my friend in shimla and winni delivered the order within 3 hrs really good services

sreekanthv1
5/30/19

A cake was ordered for us on our marriage anniversary.

As we had to go out of station on that day, we called winni customer support in the morning itself (even before the order was prepared) and informed to postpone the delivery. They agreed to update the order immediately to postpone the delivery. However, they sent the delivery guy on the same day and did not deliver the cake.

Called their customer support multiple times to take corrective action on this, but of no use. If postponement is not possible, they should have told when I called them so that we could have made alternate arrangements.

Neither they delivered the cake, nor they refunded the money.

No point in ordering with such people and spoiling your occasions. Will never order from winni again.

ashlenej
5/29/19

kulvantj
5/28/19

I will place the order from winni to shimlafor my sister and the order will delivered on time and cake is delivered by good quality very helping by customer care service. Best service provide by the winni and very theme of winni who celebrate the relation. I will like to suggest to all my friennds,

parualn
5/28/19

We ordered cakes from Winni on numerous occasions for our Bangalore, India team. They are awesome and the staff loves them. High quality and delivered to the office. Great value. They website is easy to use, the web chat great for questions, and the product excellent.

devs22
5/27/19

Loved the reach and process of winni in delivering gifts especially cake. Now every relative is within reach for a gift. Some of the places they deliver where Flipkart and Amazon is not delivering. Quality service and timely delivery. Though the cake design get change at smaller places but that cannot make a star down. The flow of the website is good.

I have send around 10 orders via winni and all have been delivered in great mannar. The great thing is that they call the customer to know about the feedback

akhils9
5/27/19

Shipping duration, customer handling department and packaging of the bag, everything was cool. great. But few shoes that I liked were not available in my size in stock and they promised they will update me soon about it.

amand13
5/27/19

It's really really a good app Nd I must appreciate it for it's servicing and yeah everyone must try this once at least Nd I bet you'll surely enjoy the yummy cake. Nd if you try this please give your reviews also to taste Nd enjoy more and more delicious cakes??. Loved it!?

aartiv
5/27/19

The delivery speed and the taste both are flawless. One fine day My friend introduced me to this app. and I'm glad she did. I recommend it to all of you reading this. try and know what I'm talking about. Cake lovers this one's made for you all. That's what I think.

pankajn9
5/26/19

Awesome products with good quality and great customer support. I really like deliver time slot options so customer can book order according to availability. Little bit expensive but overall good. I really appreciate the winni customer care team. Thanks nandita for help me.

kavyav1
5/26/19

Great company. I ordered chocolate truffle cake. Was delivered excellent. Could taste the freshness. At the same time assistant given by customer care team. They gave me timely and correct update. live chat was very helpful. I really thanks to deliver boy also to wait me out side the gate

vams
5/26/19

Good service good cake flower other product and properly delivered and timely delivered .the company is very good product delivered Very good so I will suggest to all my friends winni thank you for winni team thank you again great comapny thank you.

gouravr2
5/26/19

I am very happy for winny services. special thank to Parul who help me for changing the delivery date. She did all the things very quickly and politely she is very matuard and well trained. Thanks Parul for yout support and help really appreciated.

venkatesha2
5/25/19

Please. Don't buy from winni i have order cank for my wife birthday from winni website they confirmed order but they have not delivery in an time next day morning they have delivered...very unprofessional...you know now they have given birthday massage they are written in the small paper and they charged for might night cake delivery charge 250 extra but they have not delivered i call them to refund my money they said with in 15days will refund it us almost 25 days got over still they are not refund....dont purchase from winni website.

neelamt3
5/25/19

I ordered cake for my friend via Win.ni, and they delivered that cake on time. I appreciate the service provided by Win.ni team. The quality of cake was awesome and prices were very low means I'll get that cake at same price.

If I go to some cake shop personally but they are delivering st such prices that sounds great. Thanks Win.ni team, I look forward to your service again. And of-course I'll recommend this website among my friends.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?