Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

smritiv
1/4/19

Quality of the cake which I ordered was very good but I feel the prices are little higher. Overall nice experience. I have been a regular customer with winni.

shreelekham
1/4/19

Loved the service as it was on time.also it was same ordered.taste was awesome.
Thanks a lot n happy new year to all ur team

aartip1
1/3/19

Nice service...Next time i am surely recommend your site.. thanks... and keep it up with good job...

jasmeets3
1/3/19

There was no message written on cake. Cake delivered prior to the time I selected. And for the fixed time delivery I have paid 250. Ferns and petals are far better than winni.

sandipb5
1/3/19

Failed to deliver on time. The mentioned customer care also not responding. The message one the cake was also missing.

rohitb14
1/3/19

Not going to book again. Quality not good, personal message handwriting is very poor. Mood off delivery.

sachinv8
1/2/19

I have order cake and what guest received is totally different one.. It's very redicules thing and feeling ashamed when guest sent cake pic. Attached both the cake what we received and the order one

pearls22
1/2/19

Delivered a cheap cake than what was ordered. The cake ordered was completely different than what was delivered. The same cake (delivered) was showing to be of low price on their website and i paid the amount of another which was higher

kalyankrishnac
1/2/19

We ordered the blue followers they delivered the wrong one and ordered 3 items and we received only 2 items.

sridhara3
1/2/19

Ordered cake was never delivered. My money is not refunded as well. I would never recommend Winni to anybody.

un3
1/2/19

Ordered a heart shaped black forest cake...but delivered a round black forest cake..
Disappointed
Delivery of the cake was prompt and timely... That can be appreciated .

govindt
1/2/19

Customer care doesnot lift calls...
Delivery delayed..
Delivery we have collected from the road..
Delivery guy insisted to collect from far.

ajayk50
1/1/19

My wife ordered cake for me on New Year but the cake which you have shown and which you have delivered is totally different.
You guys charged Rs 1900/- for that Worst cake.
I will not recommend this to anyone.

sivan3
1/1/19

There is no candle and knife. Very worst service. Next time I am not purchase this shop. There is no respons also very very bad

rajeshg16
1/1/19

Item was exactly as described and delivered right on time. Cake delivered was tasty and good presentation.

Tip for consumers: On time delivery and product is exactly as promised

amrisha
1/1/19

Timely delivery and wonderful service...Awesomeeeee experience with winni, It was my first order with winni and got more than what I expected... looking forward for more...great job team

yellankik
1/1/19

Phone lines busy... Try to improve the connectivity....
And if possible get down the delivery charges..

kanchanp2
1/1/19

Excellent service provided by them
On-time delivery.

Customer service is awesome.

Product taste and look also excellent

raghavendrak4
1/1/19

I have ordered Choco Truffle Almond Cake with Heart shape and Flight of Happiness(16 Red Roses and 16 Ferraro chocolates) with Order ID 81230427098 but I have received different cake and Normal Bouqet flowers(With No chocolates).You have charged extra money for heart shape and for roses and chocolates and what i have received I was shocked to see.

I had paid more than 3000 Rs-/ for this items and I have been delivered wrong items for my wife's birthday and spoiling my surprises.

I am really not happy and very much disappointed with your service and the way you guys have cheated me by charging huge money and delivering cheap standard quality of items and taste.

I would like to have full refund of the amount I have paid,if not I am willing to go to Consumer Court Forum through LinkedIn and Facebook and showcase the acts of cheating customers the way you have done to me .I am really very sad that on my wife's birthday and new year I had to face this issue because of improper service.

santoshs22
1/1/19

Very bad service delevery anthore place I don't receive my order same anthore plance delevery so bad

pavanis1
1/1/19

Cake not delivered,msged as it is delivered,now asking about rating,new year given more discounted,how ur serving,without calling to customer about address,not delivered

rishabha2
12/31/18

Ordered cake and flowers from winni. The quality and taste of the cake is just amazing.
Keep winning.

alokk4

Timly delivered
Good cordinating
Overall is good service thanks. Thanks for timly delivery. And products condition is very good.

vinays13
12/31/18

I placed an order for my fiance in Noida and he loved the cake n bouquet and also the lines uve written on compliment card it really made my day.Thanku so much!

gitus
12/31/18

Excellent service. I placed an order online and by mistake selected incorrect date. i noticed it today and Himanshi from staff was very helpful. She spoke with Ops and vendor and has committed to deliver the cake today. She is a gem and can't thank her enough for her service. Hopefully it will be an awesome surprise for my parents :)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?