Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

harpals4
9/26/19
We order 2kg almond cake, the taste and texture are great.. we enjoying a lot.
Deliver in time as per the promise.. thanks
simrans24
9/26/19
Excellent services and deliver goods on time. In every occasion, I have booked through the winni and all the time winni did the things beyond the expectations.
harjotk2
9/26/19
awsm service Shivani is the best in customer service.she help me for placing the order and provide me the best product of the winni thanks Shivani thanks winni :)
shivams26
9/26/19
I am happing to shop with you guys. You provide Amazing Product Quality, quick delivery, and good customer Service.thank you Shivani
nishanto1
9/26/19
I ordered a cake.. and got great assistance from shivani
Now I just hope it reaches on time is of the best quality.
grishmap2
9/26/19
i recently ordered a bday cake online from Winni and i am extremely happy with my purchasing experience. when i started entering details, i recieved a call from winni and they shared an instant discount code which reduced to cost by 50Rs. There was no follow up required for delivery and the cake tasted yummy and the texture was soft and smooth. I am very happy with them. They are prompt, trust worthy and reliable.
vershaa
9/26/19
I ordered two times for my sister on her birthday...i m satisfied and she also because service was good and item was in good condition...
nehas104
9/26/19
The services was excellent..Thanku winni for helping me in making my fiance bday special..The cake was delicious and the fresh rose bouquet was very beautiful too
amritad3
9/26/19
I have ordered a cake for my sister. Mr. Deepak from winni helped me with the information like offers and payment. I was even very happy when my sister said the was fresh and delicious and her friends enjoyed eating the cake.
sharadm7
9/26/19
They are doing really good job, winni ppl deliver all the orders well in time and they are providing service even in small places too, thank you winni.
swastikag
9/26/19
Winni's team is doing a great job. They provide good assistance and a quality service. Kayra has assisted me well and ensured me delivery on time. Keep doing good work
shivalibav
9/26/19
I have order a cake for one occasion but i cant full all the filed then one customer service call me and help to fullfiled all the fileds and i successfully oder the cake and the cake was so yummy
sandeeps69
kartikm2
9/26/19
Very helpful. Thank to provide the best service
shivani assist me
She gives me all answers very well.
I am satisfied by her assistance.
meenakshis10
9/26/19
i order a black forest cake for my birthday the cake delver on time and cake was very tasty i always use winni site thank shivani for help
abinashk2
9/26/19
I ordered a cake for patna bihar. Taste of the cake and flower is very good. Also service of the winni.in is very good.
shobap1
9/24/19
The delivery was great. But I gave 4 rating because the message which I requested to put on the cake was not done. If that was correct it would happy.
akshayd5
9/24/19
Great app..product was same displayed..order delivered within the time limit. I would recommend it over other gift delivery apps which I have used. thank Shivani for the help
zaheers1
9/24/19
Just wanted to thank you for making an amazing cake for my daughters birthday. It looked and tasted perfect, our guests loved the cake. We'll be visiting you soon for another order.
ashishk56
9/24/19
The cake and cupcakes were a huge success.

I loved the frosting.

Thank you for the wonderful work you do.
abhisheks86
9/24/19
Thank you so much for such a perfect cake for my son's 4th birthday!
He was so excited to see the red race car! We could tell that you
enjoyed making it and it was absolutely delicious! Vanilla cake with
cookies and cream filling is now our favorite. Everyone at the party
enjoyed the cake and gave you many compliments. We will definitely be
using you again!

Thank you!
vijayak2
9/24/19
I wanted to send you a quick note to let you now how much WE LOVED the cake. I cannot put into word how amazing it was. You totally WOWed me. The cake looked breathtaking and it was so yummy! Everyone at the shower could not stop talking about it.
Thank you so much!
amanr10
9/24/19
We were very very happy with our wedding cake. Thank you so much for making our vision real and wonderful! I loved the cake! It tasted great!
athara2
9/24/19
i m so happy with the product and service by winni entire team.. i ordered cake which is deliverd on before time..thanks a lot
shrikantg
9/22/19
I ordered a cake for an occasion but had issues with payment. I had good support from Seema a very efficient team player who supported through out the transaction. Keep up the good work Winni and team.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?