Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

siddhanthk
9/9/19
Hi people just sharing my experience- if you have any occasion pl do buy from here, if you think they deliver on time pl order from here, if you think it is value for money pl order from here and in last the people are nice to talk to with pl go ahead. OHH ITS THE WORST did I say pl order hahahah never order believe you me guys the worts place to order anything from. INSTEAD GO AND GIFT IN PERSON TO YOUR LOVED ONES!
sojishk
9/5/19
I just make a booking according to some believable source your delivery performance was super.

Special thanks to -kayra
gouthamt
9/5/19
The site was very easy to use and the online help provided by Kayra was super good. She made sure everything on my order was correct and helped me by answering all my questions patiently.
priyankac14
9/4/19
I am very disappointed with their service. They deliver products which are in bad condition then they send replacement after chasing them. They don't obey the timeline you gave them for delivery. I had a horrible experience where my Rakhi never got delivered and to make it worse when I chased customer service very cooly he wanted to shift his responsibility to me and asked me to chase with the courier people. Don't ever order from these guys.
mohammedn20
9/2/19
really quick service. stuff was delivered within couple of hours. Seema at the customer service/online chat was very helpful...Thank you Seema!!!
ravikrishnas
9/2/19
I updated my order status with their customer representative Kayra...
very helpful and so kind.
Satisfied with her service.
Very prompt response from Kayra.

Thank You kayra.
mounikac2
8/30/19
Worst service.these ppl don't send gift or return back ur money. They are very frustrating. Worst customer service. Very disappointed. Spoils all the occasions.will never go with winni service again
shalinip7
8/29/19
First time i tried wth winni. But very much satisfied. Will recommend to others also. Hope i can avail the service in future also. Overall very much satisfied.
ashutoshs14
8/25/19
Customer care executive Kayra assisted regarding coupons and all in a very nice way. Overall cake was also delivered in a good condition, except the delivery got delayed by 1.5 hrs.
Aggregately, a very nice experience! Recipient also satisfied!
debasishm
8/25/19
Really happy with your service, This was my 2nd experience with you people, Thanks a lot kayra......
afshan
8/25/19
Me being a regular customer of Winni ordered a chocolate cake and a gift combo (2 roses, 1 chocolate and greeting card) - post ordering I saw in the order summary that it was a anniversary card which would be delivered. I got in touch with the CS - Kayra you are great!! You were quick, polite and helped me thoroughly. I am very happy with the service from her. After that first request, I also told her that previously no message was written on the cake and to make sure it will be done today. She made sure even that is done. Cheers to you Kayra!! Good customer support! Hope to see the cake with no issues tomorrow upon delivery :)
johjyj
8/25/19
kayra was really helpful on placing my order .......................................................
nikkis129
8/23/19
Nice. thanks Kayra for the support. Receiver has not received in first attempt but you reattempted the shipment on same day. Again thank you Kayra
sudeshnac
8/21/19
I ordered cake for my mom's birthday and they did 'not deliver the cake to my house instead they sent me a false confirmation of the cake being delivered. And everytime I called them the number was busy later they did not pick up so everytime I had to chat with someone over their Chat Service. This was such a disappointment, but the worst was when I asked them to refund my money they stopped responding !! I am no one to say weather to buy stuff from here or not but guys save yourself from disappointment...
I didnt read the reviews before ordering but please dont make the same mistake.It was a total Shame....
gauravc8
8/16/19
Hello everyone,

If by any chance you have come across this portal to check a review on winni, i would like to reconsider it so many times.

They are known for holding deliveries on a occasion date and send it at per their convenient. I would just like to share the recent experience where a guy who was supposed to deliver flower to my wife on anniversary have reached the other day. Through out the day nobody updated. Next day, they sent a mail that order will be delivered today. They have no courtesy to apologies and keep customer.

when i raised the issue with customer care, they had nothing else than saying sorry. I wasted my money and occasion here.
If you are reading this , there are multiple other option to surprise your loved ones. Dont waste and money here .

Even when i asked for my refund , customer care clearly refused
xy16
8/15/19
Worst customer service.The order shows completed but receiver didn't received it. You can not trust this service.
vaishalis10
8/11/19
My mom dad just loved the taste of cake aslo your service is too good ..Thanks winni for bringing smile on my parents
antikap
8/10/19
This was my first experience with you people I ordered a cake and wanted to keep it a surprise the delivery boy was so understanding and cooperative that it was easy for me to make it happen. Thankyou so much guys now I will keep ordering cakes from you and will keep surprising my dear ones.
vineets8
8/8/19
They won't take any effort to deliver the cake..they will not refund the money..Avoid if you don't want to waste your money
mithras
8/8/19
Good service i got by seema, she cleared all my doubts thanks a lot seema,
God bless you.have a nice day
koteshs
8/8/19
Cakes are good and delivered on time. The response was good and good experienced with winni. Thank u so much.
parikshitb1
8/8/19
really happy to order the cake in desired flavour although it was not listed but the Trisha helped to get me the flavour I wanted. !! keep up the good service.
sankalpk1
8/6/19
Good service provided by Kayra... Really appreciate the efforts.

Would like to order again.

Cheers.
tanveers5
8/6/19
Very active on assisting the customer , you an conveniently choose a lot of option to add on for gifting .
Really happy with the service.
ratheeshn
8/6/19
Excellent service provided while ordering the cake...Thanks Ms. seema for your good support..........

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?