Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

yanisp17
6/8/19

The cake was tasty but it took much longer to get there and customer service was almost useless. when we wanted to cancel they stated we would lose 30% of the order; that's a bit shady

nitinb8
6/8/19

I had a query regarding delivery of cake at a desired time, and it was answered quite promptly by the support center. I find the services provided to be good and efficient. The online service is also quite good. Additionally the support center is quite positive and provides good services.

adarshn1
6/8/19

I have ordered more than 5-6 times from this site. Every time the delivery was on time. Because of Winni, I am able to send cakes and flowers to my home on all special occasions. I would recommend this to everyone.

rahulm42
6/6/19

I ordered a Red Velvet Cake from Winni for a special occasion. I ordered the cake in the evening at 4:00 PM. It was delivered by 9:15 PM. The taste of the cake was very good. Allover good service quality by Winni.

puneetr2
6/5/19

good product received in good condition as well. will try again the services provided by winni.in.nice customer support

deepakr19
6/5/19

Since I ordered it bit late, there was no option at site to get it delivered on same day, but the support person(Parul) was very helpful in ensuring that the cake is delivered as on same day, by manually updating the order. Overall experience is good.
...

parkashc1
6/4/19

I had the pleasure of discovering your business and I have found the perfect place to surprise my near and dear ones i have ordered many times which was a good experience customer support is also good especially Nikita is good is doing a good job thanks team

abhit1
6/4/19

i had placed the order that was received on my time and was delivered in an awesome way. happy to place the order again with winni.in

kantip1
6/4/19

I had the pleasure of discovering your business and I have found the perfect place to surprise my near and dear ones. I talked to Nandita mam for resolve my problem. She listen very peacefully and understand it. She resolve my problem with 2 min. I love to be the part of this company as a customer

niidhis
6/4/19

They cheat by giving excuses not delivering so that they can cut 30% of your money and refund only 70%

kapilk14
6/3/19

Very good quality, ordering it for the second time. quality wise my people really love it and the timings for delivery are awesome. would anytime prefer this service over anyone else. Customer service is very understanding and makeup to our needs. I did a last min cake changes and they did it very well with that.

tusharv5
6/3/19

I found the service very nice and easy to order, good options are there to chose from, prices are also reasonable, and the delivery is free also all in all good deal. I wouls look forward to this site for future orders as welll. Team is very helpful and supportive
...

rajputa
6/3/19

It was a good experience from winni i am old customer i had ordered many times yesterday night i have ordered again & it was reached on time. The customer care support is also good i have updated the message on cake & eggless cake also one of executive named Nikita help out regarding my query thanks for the quick service

sandeepy7
6/3/19

It was a good experience from winni i am old customer i had ordered many times but i did not see these types of services & the customer care support also fast especially thanks to one of executive Nikita she solved my query.

kunals23
6/3/19

Found good service. I highly recommend winni mainly for those who live overseas as I am in Washington and I ordered cake and other stuff for my dad's b'day, the assistance provided by Aisha was very helpful and the dad liked the surprise which was awesome. cheers! winni.

piyushg12
6/3/19

A very easy, fast & reliable to send lovely surpirses to your loved ones specially when you are away in some other country. Hassle free, on time & great taste. Keep up the good work guys. Cheers Always! Would love to have their services frequently.

thakura1
5/31/19

It was good experience from winni i am old customer i had ordered many times but i did not see this types of services so i would request everyone please order from winni.in

rohitc18
5/31/19

I had ordered a photo cake from winni.in it was reached on time & the cake was yummy & testy it was a great experience of my life. I will guide everyone to order from winni.in & the customer care support is too good. I will order every time from winni.

chhintar
5/31/19

Yummy cake, great service, and timely delivery! Busy schedule, limited time and not wanting to miss loved one's b' day. So... more it was a great experience I am really appreciating for the services & try to convince everyone to order from winni.in

anshr
5/31/19

Excellence experience dealing with WINNI. Good service and customer care is very helpful specially Ms.Payal is very helpful. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful service. My first

shravnishekhk
5/31/19

Yummy cake, great service and timely delivery! Busy schedule, limited time and not wanting to miss loved one's b'day. So I got suggestion from my colleague to order from this website. Best! Number of time when I was confused when I had to buy gifts. Winni helped me to make to select a good gift.

preetis17
5/31/19

awesome app I have ordered a cake and the cake was fresh and on time thank you Aakash for your suggestion

ankits57
5/31/19

I will place the order from winni to shimlafor my sister and the order will delivered on time Yummy cake, great service and timely delivery! Busy schedule, limited time

vihals
5/31/19

i orderd a cake for my friend in shimla and winni delivered the order within 3 hrs really good services

sreekanthv1
5/30/19

A cake was ordered for us on our marriage anniversary.

As we had to go out of station on that day, we called winni customer support in the morning itself (even before the order was prepared) and informed to postpone the delivery. They agreed to update the order immediately to postpone the delivery. However, they sent the delivery guy on the same day and did not deliver the cake.

Called their customer support multiple times to take corrective action on this, but of no use. If postponement is not possible, they should have told when I called them so that we could have made alternate arrangements.

Neither they delivered the cake, nor they refunded the money.

No point in ordering with such people and spoiling your occasions. Will never order from winni again.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?