Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

poonams18
2/15/19

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals.Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers.Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day.They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain .

navdeeps7
2/14/19

Ordered for one day delivery no delivery no refund. Phone number is busy always they fooling customers with fake promises and looting them

yogeshj3
2/14/19

If you are planning for a nice surprize, dont even think about Winni. These guys are not at all trustworthy. They will keep your money and will not even deliver your order.

arshs3
2/14/19

Nikita, is a rock solid superstar. She is valuable and helpful. I will always reach out to Nikita for any of my questions.

shwetas21
2/12/19

Order number 90208454331 - extremely disappointed

have ordered cake from Wini .. but to my surprise when the cake came and we tried to cut it we just couldn't put the candles in it since the top sheet was made of plastic ... and we couldn't even cut that plastic which regular knife.. i am extremely disappointed ... cake was tasteless no one ate it.. most useless... spoiled my entire party ...after which i gave that cake to my house made she and her kids have eaten that cake and they are in hospital now due to excessive food poising ...
After three days without my consent another cake was delivered I wrote several mails and I made several calls that I have not asked for this cake and it is of no use to me but no response from the customer care.. I have never come across such pathetic customer care.. they don't give a damn to customers mails and calls ... must useless website to order anything from

gokulp2
2/9/19

Nikita
She provided very nice information regarding delivery policies. Let's hope things work well.Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent.It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that Nikita was a great help and getting the issues sorted.Thanks a ton again

anoushkav
2/7/19

It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that its not the bot who answers. Kayra was a great help! Thanks a ton again :)

satinderd
2/6/19

Nikita provided very nice information regarding delivery policies.
Let's hope things work well.
Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent

anushkaj1
2/4/19

Winni has the best packages, thoughtful combos and professional online assistance. Nikita helped in resolving my issues with a delivery query and with such brilliant customer service, I believe I don't have anything to worry about while I send a bouquet of flowers to my parents in Bangalore while I live in Italy.
Thanks Winni and also helpful customer execs like Nikita! :)

ankits49
2/4/19

It always have been a great experience with Winni. Be it Birthday's or any other occassion, the gifts and cakes have always been good.
As for the chat support, Nikita has been of great help in getting the issues sorted.
Thanks Nikita.

latad
2/4/19

Kayra is good worker. Do your best always. Kayra but keep doing your job continously. Because it is good for other new costmers ok

sapnad3
2/3/19

Very good services.priya is a very supportive customer Executive.the cake and flowers are really nice

rahula12

Thank you Manveer Kapoor superb. Thanx
It's grt for me that I consider it to make it from ur side....

sanchitas4
2/2/19

Kayra was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. It is really appreciable.

kulwinderl
2/2/19

niharnikka was really helpful and very professional. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. This is real customer service

harshits6
2/2/19

Didn't provide the service as expected.
Message on Card was delivered personally
On WhatsApp not on the card. Everything was so unprofessional that anyone would love to order the cake from swiggy or zomato itself.

harshk17
2/2/19

This is pic of Birthday cake .it's wrost service ever See the condition of this cake....where is birthday labels... I wish to give to surprise to her bt when she open the package cake.its seems no any label uopn cake ....this is my order number 90130446439 on Winni......whts the hell wrong with me ...when I padi successful ND full amount to winni.why they comprised with me ...see the pic of cake .

parteekp
2/2/19

Niharnikka was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions, Very good experience with this site.looking to continue more years.All an over nice experience...

mda74
2/1/19

Not good at all done order from here... packing is very poor...even the name is not write in cake.. very disappointed

raghava6
1/31/19

Niharnikka was really helpful and very professional. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. This is real...

ashishp18
1/31/19

Nikita was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions, Very good experience with this site.looking to continue more years.All an over nice experience

mayurm4
1/31/19

I always send gifts and cakes as surprises for my friends and family. They have awesome delivery service and polite staff.

poojak16
1/31/19

Good site to order food online. Very good experience with this site.looking to continue more years.All an over nice experience

cutem
1/30/19

manveer was really helpful and very professional. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. This is real... more

poojas62
1/30/19

Very nice cake nice flower Very nice service thank you winni team . Thank team very nice black forest cake thank you

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?