Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

sankalpk1
8/6/19
Good service provided by Kayra... Really appreciate the efforts.

Would like to order again.

Cheers.
tanveers5
8/6/19
Very active on assisting the customer , you an conveniently choose a lot of option to add on for gifting .
Really happy with the service.
ratheeshn
8/6/19
Excellent service provided while ordering the cake...Thanks Ms. seema for your good support..........
rajeevm7
8/5/19
Flower and Cake combos really great and delivery is good. Thank u Ananya for assistant. Thank you Winni for making it special and memorable
kanikak9
8/5/19
Thanks a lot for your help Nikita.... You are the best...
Just please make my Aunt smile with joy. I love her a lot always wish the best to her.
lourdesa12
8/4/19
I'm glad that as promised the delivery was on time. Even the customer service agent Kayra was helpful and provided the status of the order. Glad about the overall service.
ravinp
8/4/19
This is the first time i used winni.in and i must admit that it's a very professional service, i really liked their website and catalog a lot, the customer support executive Ms.Trisha was very nice and patient in helping me to find and place my order, kudos to the team really like your support guys keep it up, the order delivered on same day as expected and the price are very reasonable.
aa277
8/4/19
I was in delima about my delivery date and card to be sent. The online chat member Kayra helped me on all aspects and made it possible to select the desired card!! Thanks a Lot!!
keerthip3
8/2/19
Love the cakes its yumm and you can deliver to anywhere i have friends... Thanks a ton. The team is so helpful always...
koushikd1
8/2/19
Cake quality and delivery is good. Kayra is very helpful as an assistant. Thank you Winni for making it special and memorable
santheepa
8/2/19
I made order and had some requirement for further customization. The team was easily accessible and very quick to respond, Love the service and sure to come back. Great going,
dattad
8/1/19
timely delivery accurate in quality... totally recommended and worth to deal with...selection of product is also in wide range 5/5*
ajays66
8/1/19
Amazing service, order delivered on time, got nice support from Kayra over chat. All over very good service, you made my day.
jyotis36
8/1/19
I want to share my honest experience with niharika she's is helpful..and clear my all doubts deliveries and product.. Please guys contact them about inquiries and support them.tahnku you niharik
gauravs66
7/31/19
Thanks to the Kayra the customer executive for helping me with the order and making sure it's delivered on time. Will definitely recommend Winni.

Great work!!
vijayalakshmis
7/31/19
Got good support for placing orders. Hope it would be delivered on time with freshness. Hope to have more business with you based on the current order. Looking forward for the best surprise..thanks Laura for the excellent guidance
sanjeethp
7/30/19
The response was good. and I trust this website for ordering for any special occasions. the delivery is pretty exact as it is mentioned
sudeepg
7/30/19
Customer support is very prompt and helpful. Thanks a lot especially Kayra who helped me to reschedule the package order so that my girlfriend receives package on time for surprise.
shilpis9
7/30/19
Ordered same day, and great support from their support team in placing it.
Kudos to Ankita, you are wonderful!!!
abhisheks83
7/30/19
KAYRA ma'am is supporting me very friendly
I love the your people deal with customers
Thanks and regards
vishg1
7/30/19
I had ordered a cake to Mumbai and Kayra helped me to update the cake eggless in my order and she is really helpful. I will order again fro winni.in
naveenk49
7/30/19
I would like to thank Shivani for helping me regarding my questions.Once again thank you shivani for your help.
deeps30
7/29/19
I want to thank Winni to deliver my order on time. I would like to give Winni 10 out of 10. Really great service. keep it up.
vishala8
7/29/19
Really nice service provided by the customer support kayra was really helpful and she helped me to get my order safe and on time
rejud
7/27/19
Without incomplete delivery address ,,,the flower bouquet was delivered with telephone no of the recipient

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?