Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

vinayp15
10/18/19
I used Winni for the first time and should say I was very satisfied with the delivery. I got to send a birthday cake within 2 hours. Initially, there was some confusion over the timeslot but their customer support representative (Ankita ) was prompt enough to respond and resolve the confusion.
Havemt yet tested the quality of cake yet. Will post a separate review for that.
amita27
10/18/19
The chat executive Ankita was wonderfully supportive and helped me really well with my queries.. feels good to get support of this kind..
ashishk58
Good service
I have talk to customer care they assured me it's delivers before time..............................
sinorat
10/16/19
I ordered flowers and cake only cake was delivered. I tried contacting customer care online no one responded. Then I emailed them they said they will look into it and then never got back to me. Very disappointed with the service and customer care team.
arunk93
10/16/19
Ankita is very good CSR and i really appreciated her help.She gave answers of all of my questions ............................................
irfans8
10/16/19

Next I wish to include some gift items also

Ankita thanks for your support in follow up
karthikak
10/16/19
Ankita is a good representative, she sorted my query within one minute.. Thank u so much keep it up
arthurt56
10/15/19
Customer support is very prompt and helpful.Really nice service provided by the customer support and was really helpful and they helped me to get my order safe and on time. I would recommend this to everyone.Overall great experience.........
sudakshinab
10/15/19
Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita. Well done!
azhars5
10/13/19
Ankita is a good representative, she sorted my query within one minute.. Over customer service is also way good.. Keep it up
lokeshk9
10/13/19
She was quite prompt, understood my issues and addressed it quickly. Great customer care support!!. Overall support was good.
kalis5
10/13/19
It's an excellent and extremely user friendly service.
Quick and precise in response.
I have used it for various cities like Bangalore and Pune,the delivery is fast and accurate.
sagard8
10/12/19
Ms. Ankita .. has given great support and reslove my qury very fast... great support by her.. Appriciated
marshallp39
10/9/19
It is helpful in this fast world with great facility as i had ordered birthday cake and choosen the midnight delivery.Definitely recommended to others. And was Yummy cake and great service and timely delivery. Busy schedule, limited time and not waiting to miss love one birthday, so i got suggestion from my collegue to order from this website. Great Service ! !
guriyar
10/9/19
I had first time ordered from the winni yesterday midnight but it was very worst service cake was smally & the flower was dry order received at before 11pm I had paid extra & I called customer care many time nobody responding our call. I never choose winni again.
muhammada203
10/8/19
Best customer service with immediate actions...Kudos and special thanks to Ms. Angelina Fernandes for her support
addiis
10/7/19
Amazing response from Angelina Fernandes and quickly helped to change delivery order date and time as per request. Thanks again for helping customers
rahulv23
10/7/19
The experience was great chatting to the Customer care executive,Ms Angelina Fernandes she was very prompt & of great help.The over all experience was superb.I would recommend Winni to all my friends.
manpreetk23
10/7/19
Hi my name is manpreet kaur I'm from England United kingdom. First time I use this winni website for order a cake for my brother bday and hope so they will deliver tomorrow on time and today I just do a live chat with her name is Fernandez I forget her name yeah she's help me and I'm so happy with this company. I will looking forward to you in the future many thanks manpreet kaur
rahuls199
10/7/19
Good services ....the flower are very good and natural flower.....cake quality are very good and also taste are very good..... Excellent serves from winni...my order is delivered in the time ....thanks alot to winni.
rajur17
10/5/19
For me the best company, always with are its excellent service, excellent quality and punctuality. Good products, great variety of production time and fast shipments.thanku Renuka
pichuuv
10/5/19
I cannot express how amazing it was to work with Bloomex. Our flowers turned to be far beyond our expectations.This company won't let you down. They are definitely professionals.
avnishk
10/5/19
I must say these site have a courage to fulfill any one dream like touch to heart someone from his destination to there making love touch, which is good things
vineets10
10/5/19
Winni has been delivering cakes for me for ages now. They are my midnight friend, who takes makes that extra effort to ensure timely delivery. The customer care team is a delight to talk to, always helpful. Kyra has been a great help. Thanks
latham1
10/1/19
Awesome Service by Winni and Seema from support team helped a lot when i requested for delivery address update.. Thank you Winni.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?