Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

seemag4
5/24/19

I am going to love this shirt

I am going to love this shirt! It's super thin, but the top is not see through. The only part that is a little see through is the very bottom white part, but not enough for me to have to wear a tank top under it I plan on buying more short sleeve and long sleeve options! I bought an xxl, and it is the perfect fit on me. I'm 180 lbs and 5'3

premag
5/24/19

thanku niharika I got some meat here and there, and some of you would understand how difficult and frustrating it is to find a right sports bra that would fit nicely and is comfortable. I got couple sports bra from popular brands and they always ended up being really tight on my chest and shoulder, and I thought that was what sports bra supposed to be so that it can hold my chest from moving aggresively while exercising. I was never able to have it on for longer than a couple hours and it was so uncomfortable.

I was actually a bit skeptical about it this time as well. But I've been going to the gym more frequently lately and definitely needed a sports bra for cardio exercises. I did not want to try ones at the store because they were all ugly with too many strings on the back or just did not fit well. I did some research, read many reviews, then compared the prices, and yay, this is what I got in the end!

I immediately tried each one of them and they all fit perfectly well. I didn't struggle to put them on or to take them out, and they were so soft and comfortable around my breast. It wasn't too tight, but was enough to cover my entire breast and to hold them firmly even when I was running.

petters3
5/23/19

Good Service and good cake & flowers other products properly delivered. I was looking to deliver flowers to my wife living small of Rajasthan . Where I was not able to fund any website. Which can deliver. I also used winni to delivery on another place. I want to thanks such type of service. Too given li the little happiness in my wife face

munishp1
5/23/19

5 star for their service. Nandita assisted me with all my queries and helped me with my order. She also helped me with discount coupon.I had orered birthday cake and choosen the midnight delivery. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS. Thanks Nandita again.

naveenm12
5/23/19

I have been regular customer of Winni and it has been excellent service as i always was able to place the order for cake. for which place out of bound for other big players. But Winni does that for me so far so good for me and have not faced any issue.

shivams23
5/23/19

Yummy cake and great service and timely delivery. Busy schedule, limited time and not waiting to miss love one birthday, so i got suggestion from my colleguge to order from this website.

punitm
5/23/19

I would really like to thanks Winni because it's made my surprise possible. As my village is too far away from my city and no was accepting my order to deliver in my village.

sandeepy6
5/23/19

They help a lot in customer service by mistake I ordered cake on wrong date but they helped me change it without any fee and very quickly customer service is good and even the process is easy. Niharika helped me in my problem she is great in assistance.

vijays51
5/22/19

I had ordered a combo for my friend. It is very easy to place order and the service is also very nice. I would love to place more orders further whenever required from this website. Thanks so much for this awesome platform to deliver smile to our love ones.

ronuv
5/22/19

I wanted to wish my mom on her birthday this year as she is going to be 70 now.Due to busy schedule, as a last minute emergency arrangement, all I could think of was google search.Winni.in showed up on the search list. I had already looked up several search results but unhappy

sonuk17
5/22/19

I highly recommend winni mainly for those who live overseas as I am in Melbourne and I ordered cake and othet stuff for my dad's b'day, the assistance provided by shalini was very helpful and the dad liked the surprise which was awesome. cheers! winni

angilp
5/22/19

I m amrit .It is a very comfortable& good product soi will suggest yo to all the guys.pls join this& get enjoy on the site for shopping & give the 5 star rating to this site.for get the on the the online achievements on the internet.so please don't ignore thi

preyad
5/22/19

Was getting confused but online support helped me a lot. will gonna order it from here now onwards. Will recommend to other too to order it from here plus value for money as well.Thanks you Winni keep up the good work & thanks for making smile several people out there

archito1
5/22/19

Cakes are very delicious and service is excellent my every order delivered on time and I can trust him blindly I should advice u all to use this this is awesome trustable and mind blowing their cakes are fabulous and good in quality and also very aesured delivery in time

sonamg4
5/22/19

I placed one order one Winni. I got good support from the Winni staff and also quility of the products was good.

anilc4
5/22/19

I really recomanded the Winni services to everyone to deliver cake and Fowler's. Because of Winni deliver the happyness not flower's and cake's

gangadharans
5/22/19

Timely delivery and yummy cake. The cake is so delicious and loved the heart shape. The writing on the cake was missing though. Thank you guys.

arshit
5/21/19

Very nice service. Keep it up .It is helpful in this fast world with great facility beating the traffic and hectic schedule of everyoneand delivering things in just no time.

rajatr
5/17/19

I ordered flowers and a bamboo plant to be delivered in patna.Although there are many such Gifting portals but I always prefer and choose winni.

ankitc4
5/17/19

the delivered cake is really nice and the the delivery is really quick and the flowers are also fresh

sachins40
5/17/19

I ordered a cake for yamunanagar and winni delivered the order within 3 hrs and the product was really good

sunnyk31
5/17/19

i ordered for the roses and they delivered the fresh flowers on time and the flowers are really good

sahila7
5/17/19

keep going winni.in I am the regular customer of winni.in and the quality is really up to the mark keep it up

architc
5/17/19

I ordered a cake for my friend archit, hi really like the cake in lives in panchkula now i always use winni

ankits55
5/17/19

Although there are many such Gifting portals but I always prefer and choose winni. cake was really frsh

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?