Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

ashishp18
1/31/19

Nikita was very supportive and very helpful while giving all answers of my questions, Very good experience with this site.looking to continue more years.All an over nice experience

mayurm4
1/31/19

I always send gifts and cakes as surprises for my friends and family. They have awesome delivery service and polite staff.

poojak16
1/31/19

Good site to order food online. Very good experience with this site.looking to continue more years.All an over nice experience

cutem
1/30/19

manveer was really helpful and very professional. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. This is real... more

poojas62
1/30/19

Very nice cake nice flower Very nice service thank you winni team . Thank team very nice black forest cake thank you

parths3
1/30/19

I like it Winni alot it's services are best in all over in India. I like it Winni slot in all over in india

jaie4
1/29/19

Shalini was really helpful and very professional. She went out of the way to get my cake delivered on the way. This is real customer service.

nikhila9
1/29/19

I don't recommend anybody to use your services.On the eve of my birthday, I have received a cake and I was shocked to see that the cake which delivers to me is really a third quality/ spoiled one. It ruins my day and the person who sent me feels ashamed.it is only fault of your services .cake is already cutting prior to and in dual fainted colour.Really Disgusting! Pics are attached herewith and u all can easily see that what type of services Winni is giving with regard to quality.

suryak6
1/29/19

It been a very good experience with this site. Sakshi from their team helped me with a lot of patience as i am very new to this website. Thank you so much Sakshi. Hope will be doing the smooth transactions like this in future. Will be writing the next review once we taste the cake shortly :)

Cheers.....!!!!!!

srikanta
1/28/19

Thanks for delivering a very nice cake and flower bouquet on time.everyone liked the cake taste and flavour

manishac1
1/28/19

It was great experience with winni.. Timely delivery.. Delivery person behaviour all was good.. I am so much happy to choosing winni.. Lovely

kamals28
1/28/19

Wrost product and service. Name writen on cake is messy and custom msg written by hand.
Test quality also very very worst .

Suggest not to go for this site else u can prefer wormoven or freshandpetal

mohitg16
1/26/19

Poor service..... Out of timing.... Waste of money.... Cake quailty is poor...... Very bad service......

rahulk95
1/25/19

Thanks for taking my oder quikly
Manveer . M appreciated this app becuse its it provide faster services and save my time ....

Tip for consumers: ok

sidhants
1/24/19

Appreciate the response of Sakshi for quick response and assistance while placing the order. Great work.

payalb6
1/23/19

Nice cake very nice cake very taste cake I like.it winni.all.the best for.future business I.Will surely order

subhashs9
1/23/19

I am extremely happy and highly appreciated the service of Winne Team. Specially the team member Manveer who
Take my order so quickly and delivered timely. G8t going guys keep it up.

nehag20
1/23/19

Aarti I like it app this much because agents are so wel in dealing on live support chat. Winni al the best for further future

saranrajr
1/23/19

She is really good. She is helped me to select Fantastic gifts for my Wife. Thank you so much my dear Shakshi. From today onwards i will choose this website to buy gifts also i will suggest my friends to Visit this Website.

supriyas7
1/22/19

So cheap and dull flowers and packing..delivery boy is so irresponsible kept on main gate security instead of delivering in hand. Customer care no response

sumitk39
1/22/19

Loved the services of Winni. Have been using it from last 5 years . Now their presence has increased to 550 cities. All cities are not very good but yes they do deliver and that matters the most in many smaller cities/

swatim10
1/22/19

I am really thankful to Sakshi from support team. She helped me promptly that's why I was able to book the cake as per my requirements. Kudos to her. She was able to solve the issues very quickly. Really a big thanks to her.

riyasats
1/22/19

It was not that good as expected because I thought more than what I received. It was good as the product delivered was neat and clean in perfect condition.

kumara15
1/21/19

Worst Experience ever. Do not order from here.They ask for money before delivery, do not deliver and then ask for redeliver charges. Who can trust to pay again for redeliver charge ?

No refund, they said they will mark order as complete. And then they disabled chat on website.

Ours is a own building in the center of the town. They said they were unable to reach.

I wish them to eat our cake on our parents birthday. We celebrated without the cake. Thanks.

taship
1/21/19

Winnie is good app my order deliverd timly and cake/ flowers are owsome . thanks manveer for yours fast service.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?