Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

ruhull
3/29/19

great serverce. delivered good product.The perfect quality
Their quick delivery
And the fastest response

sriramj
3/29/19

Order a Birthday gift for my cousin. We both had a great experience on Quality and Service of Delivery. Thanks winni

manzerz
3/29/19

Winni has been making birthdays and anniversaries more special for my parents.The scrumptious cakes are totally recommended.

irfanm14
3/29/19

I am very happy with winni services. I had ordered birthday cake of my daughter and they delivered it within time. Cake taste was awesome. Really great services.

rahulr57
3/29/19

Provide very good service for delivery of cakes,Flowers etc.
I would recommend Winni for sending gifts to your loved ones.

gauravg17
3/29/19

The company provided the best product with pin point delivery timing. My experience with Winni is so good that i always order with only Winni.

rahulp52
3/29/19

Fresh flower and cake delivered to my someone, on the top it, on Time delivered my product thanks a ton

sunnys71
3/29/19

Thanks. Really great service they brought move flowers and nice plummy cake. Got my gift on time. Service is good. I had ordered a cake for my father's bday and i chose day time delivery. Wonderful. My wife loved the Product and the surprise.

venkatv2
3/29/19

ONLINE PAYMENT IS TRUST WORTHY AND PAYMENT REFUND IS AS EASY AS IN YOUR WALLET IF NOT HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE

Tip for consumers: ONLINE PAYMENT IS TRUST WORTHY HERE

prabhakaranm
3/29/19

They delivered the cake and gifts on time, and gave us a good customer support. The cake, Rose bouquet, Dairy milk chocolates are good. The Medium size teddy quality was ok. Satisfied.

varung7
3/29/19

They delivers wide range of gifting products at best rates and believes in maximum customer satisfaction. cakes deliveries are just awesome...

ayushs9
3/29/19

Winnii is best one in online delivery partner...for product based quality of cake n flower is excellent..yummy.

govindv1
3/28/19

it is just an amazing website to order the cakes n flowers.....it also matches our expectations......n great app to order

kapilt5

The perfect quality
Their quick delivery
And the fastest response.
Love u guys.
Thank u very much for the service you provided.

poonamm5
3/28/19

Unexpected delivery with best quality & services as compared to other portal.. Thanks winni team for timely delivery with correct product.

lakshmin8
3/28/19

Very good services by winni. They delivered cake n flowers for my daughter's bday.Cake was very tasty and flowers delivered were fresh. I will use winni again....

rosem339
3/28/19

The way you delivered personal massage with cake I love it.. Yummy cake and all was perfect.. Keep it up winni

boleb2
3/28/19

I have ordered a cake for my anniversary & with in 2 hrs cake Delivered & taste was very good & very good service thanks for being there for us

mohdj3
3/28/19

Thanks winni !!!good taste and deliciously yummy cake ,liked alot !!!make my day rememberable thanks again for the awesome cake

kranthig
3/28/19

Love their frosting and the best thing is those tasty cakes are affordable..Brilliant service,very efficient and great flowers,timely delivery thank you so much..!

manishl2
3/28/19

We used winni Cakes Bakery for my son's Motu patlu family themed birthday cake. They did a wonderful job. We received so many compliments from our guests on both how great it looked as well as how great it tasted. We will definitely use them again in the future."

deepakp29
3/28/19

Ordered cake for my wife bday and winni has delivered the best.I would recommend you to use winni for ordering gifts.

ratant2
3/28/19

Excellent! I have ordered cake and flowers in winni. This is an amazing Experience that all the product is good quality.

gizala
3/28/19

Excellent services, and i would recommend everyone to use the services of winni.
I would recommend everyone to use their services.

vimalp2
3/28/19

I Have Supporting This Company Any Time And Across India. Fresh Flowers & Fresh Cakes Superb Quality Gift Available In This Company.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?