Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

kannank3
7/11/19

I ordered Flowers for my Friend. I really recomanded the Winni services to everyone to deliver Fowler's on sharp time.

rajtilakr
7/11/19

I ordered a cake for my friend birthday.. this was really awesome and delicious too..feel like if any comes I would be happy to place an order from winni.. great service and overall it was fabulous..

riyas36
7/11/19

Service pleased and satisfied me ..I could have missed that smile which i figure out when she saw the surprise without any delay..thank you so much for it.

animeshy
7/11/19

The quality of service is good
And the product quality was satisfactory
Delivery was without any hassle .

amitk136
7/10/19

I wanted to surprise my friend with cake and flowers for his birthday. So i ordered cake and flowers from winni. And I got cake on time....
And it is of delicious taste. And flowers are fresh with amazing smell.
Thanks alot winni for make my friend's birthday special. And also thanks for good customer support from Ankit choudhary.

amitk104
7/10/19

Nice job - team Winni. Awesome experience. Good range of cakes and gifts at reasonable rates. And thanks Ms. Ankita for your extended support for finalizing the right cake and gifts.

adityak24
7/10/19

I ordered cake and flowers for my lill brother's birthday. The flowers and cake was fresh and of best quality. I would highly recommend Winni's cake and flowers to everyone. Good customer support from Ankit

ankitc6
7/10/19

Cake's quality is very good and are well made. On time delievery. Very satisfied with the customer support.

lalitk19
7/10/19

I have ordered cake and flowers twice from Winni. And I'm very satisfied with their service. I'm going to order more.
Thanks Ankita for helped me out of my query.

ankita20
7/10/19

"Love the customer service"

goluk
7/9/19

Ordered a cake and flowers for special one birthday. Delivery was right on time. Excellent service and cake delivered was really be good.

anjalis24
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it.
I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card.
Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers.
Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website.
WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake.
The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

amans43
7/5/19

Great services provided by winni.I really appreciate of their customer support executive who solved my queries on priority basis.thank you Seema.

louisev27
7/4/19

Love the customer service.Always delivers on time and a lot of varieties of cakes and gifts available. You can expect good offers as well.

abhishekc15
7/4/19

Ordered close to 10k order for various cake. They delivered rotten cake, when I asked for the refund, the denied citing T&C. Worst Experience.

Most the 5 star reviews are paid reviews. And few genuine good reviews are based on their luck. If you are unlucky, you will receive a 7 days old cake and can do nothing about it. They are extremely rude and don't bother about your experience.

Please don't fall for prey like me.

rajab8
7/3/19

it was really good experince with winni they delivered the order on time and the cake was very nice love you winni

amits116
6/30/19

I placed an order for a Birthday cake & paid extra for mid-night delivery between specific time.
Unfortunately, it was delivered late despite paying extra. The cake a not message on it as request. It was plain cake as one gets in bakery shops.
Not very impressive. Need to show more professionalism.

dannyh101
6/29/19

I ordered online and what I could say is their service is simply amazing. Had a great experience ordering with them.

aryant3
6/26/19

I was searching for a midnight delivery site of bouquet for Bangalore city and trust me guys I compared almost all the websites.this is a very nice experience i suggest everyone please order from winni.in

anjanap1
6/26/19

The worst online site to give order. I ordered the cake for my friends birthday but when they deliver the cake it was fully melted the birthday message was also not there. It kind of wasting of money it was not looking like cake at all when they delivered.. I cleared mailed and 3 times called them before you deliver please call me and don't come and give in the office reception but they didn't bother to call me... I will never ever order it from winni site in my life time... Last year I ordered the cake from floweraura it was quite better...

golus
6/22/19

Love the customer service part and the options for making payment, either you are out of india or residing in india. the service provided, remarkable. thank you guys. you people are doing the best. wishing you more success and business, keep up the service level .
and yes. the cakes. worth the money. thank you . have used thrice your service, and everytime I didnt find any change in the service level. keep it up.

archanam8
6/21/19

I have placed an order for Father's Day, which was on 15th June and am yet to receive the status of the undelivered order even on the 22nd June, a week after it was placed.
Repeated mails and calls since the last few days but no status of the undelivered order or refund of my money. Do not order from this site and get your money blocked.

anitas155
6/18/19

I was searching for a midnight delivery site of bouquet for Bangalore city and trust me guys I compared almost all the websites for the same delivery and came to the conclusion that Winni website id giving at the BEST price. So I made up my mind to order from here only. But I got a little late and website was not showing me the same day delivery date.

But their customer support person was so helpful he made me delivery possible and helped me a lot with his directions. I really appreciate that. I ordered Radiant Wishes A basket of 10 Red and 10 White Roses but I was worried about the quality of flowers, will they look good or not.but when my friend sent me the photograph of that bouquet, I could not stop myself from writing this review.

It was as good as I could have expected. Delivery was around 11.30 p.m as it was a midnight request. everything for me turned out to b best.The photograph is attached. Thank You winni:)

sanjayb16
6/18/19

I have ordered this cake for my sister and the cake was superb in taste and the customer Care is very supportive. 100%recommend WINNI. The cost of the cake is very reasonable and I get the exact cake that was shown in site Good memories:):

ritualk
6/18/19

It is for all occasions such as birthdays, anniversary, success in exams etc. it's stuff is par excellence with no complaints, prompt delivery, affordable price, n you get the true value of your money. Cakes are very very soft n yummy, orchids, roses are garden fresh. I will advice people to come forward and give chance to no looking back.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?