Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

rajatc3
4/8/19

I would like thanks to winni team as i have ordered for cake nd flowers and the delivery location was outer from city nd i have tried with others as well but no one was delivering nd finally winni delivered over there

rimpleg1
4/8/19

Firstly i would thank to nikita for her support. She helped me a lot at the time of placing order as i was very confused but she guided me well about all the process. And thank all winni team to delivered good products and delivery on time

neelamt2
4/8/19

I had ordered a cake for delhi location and the delevery timeins was 10 to 9 pm but i wanted that order to be delivered before 4 pm and i called to the winni customer care number they help me out and the delivered my order before 3 pm. The care was good an fresh .... Thank you winni

dorapallis
4/7/19

Thanks to Niharika Sharma. You are awesome and your communication skills is too good. I will be the regular customer if a person like Niharika Sharma will work.
Thanks to Winni for your awesome service.

sharadm6
4/5/19

Quick response on the query is very much appreciated. Resolution was provided immediately. Thanks for your help Neha.

krishanp3
4/4/19

Miss niharika has done good job to change message..

Thank you for your good service dear. I will be your regular customer of cake and flowers.

mohitp12
4/4/19

niharika Provide very good service for delivery of cakes,Flowers etc.
I would recommend Winni for sending gifts to your loved ones.

gayatrim
4/4/19

Great app ,cakes and flowers oswam very good customer support and on time delivery thanks Priya for your support

archanaj2
4/1/19

I placed a cake order for Mumbai..it was done within time and fresh cake was delivered..happy with the service

nagarajun
3/29/19

On time to delivery Excellence to Flowers and Cake.
Continue the same Service to improve your Graf.
Best Service in Hyderabad.

ashisg
3/29/19

good service flowers cake are fresh keep it rocking prompt service fastest delivery. great experienced

poojak18
3/29/19

best quality and services provides as compare to the other one portal.Their quick delivery
And the fastest response are amazing.

praveenp6
3/29/19

Good service, in time delivery, perfect taste of cakes n design, really satisfied quality thanks for WINNI...........!

vikasha1
3/29/19

Best company for online cake delivery very good company for online cake and bouquet delivery we can deliver cake and bouquet without any hesitation good quality of cake and flowers are so fresh highly recommended for cake and bouquet delivery we have placed for many times everytime we got fresh n fresh every thing winni delivery partner behivour is very supportive and very soft

bhanus9
3/29/19

Good work done by winni in cake and flower delivery in ghaziabad. Amazing delivery with fast working............................ Keep it up winni

ruhull
3/29/19

great serverce. delivered good product.The perfect quality
Their quick delivery
And the fastest response

sriramj
3/29/19

Order a Birthday gift for my cousin. We both had a great experience on Quality and Service of Delivery. Thanks winni

manzerz
3/29/19

Winni has been making birthdays and anniversaries more special for my parents.The scrumptious cakes are totally recommended.

irfanm14
3/29/19

I am very happy with winni services. I had ordered birthday cake of my daughter and they delivered it within time. Cake taste was awesome. Really great services.

rahulr57
3/29/19

Provide very good service for delivery of cakes,Flowers etc.
I would recommend Winni for sending gifts to your loved ones.

gauravg17
3/29/19

The company provided the best product with pin point delivery timing. My experience with Winni is so good that i always order with only Winni.

rahulp52
3/29/19

Fresh flower and cake delivered to my someone, on the top it, on Time delivered my product thanks a ton

sunnys71
3/29/19

Thanks. Really great service they brought move flowers and nice plummy cake. Got my gift on time. Service is good. I had ordered a cake for my father's bday and i chose day time delivery. Wonderful. My wife loved the Product and the surprise.

venkatv2
3/29/19

ONLINE PAYMENT IS TRUST WORTHY AND PAYMENT REFUND IS AS EASY AS IN YOUR WALLET IF NOT HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE

Tip for consumers: ONLINE PAYMENT IS TRUST WORTHY HERE

prabhakaranm
3/29/19

They delivered the cake and gifts on time, and gave us a good customer support. The cake, Rose bouquet, Dairy milk chocolates are good. The Medium size teddy quality was ok. Satisfied.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?