Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

6 reviews with 3 stars

premjithg
3/15/19

The cake was of very low quality with excessive colour and the price was high also they didn't mention/write the note to be sent to the receiver.

riyasats
1/22/19

It was not that good as expected because I thought more than what I received. It was good as the product delivered was neat and clean in perfect condition.

avvalg
1/9/19

The presentation was extremely important for us, and we chose the cake based on the image. But the cake delivered to us looked completely different and very very basic. We added our own cake topper and kitkat bars on the cake to make it look ok. The deceiving image deserves 1 star, but the cake was tasty so giving 3 stars for that.

gloryp2
1/4/19

This might sound silly but yeah... We had paid for chocolates and the delivery guy couldn't deliver on 3rd night saying there wasn't any stock. I mean ..is that even reason to give ? We place our orders in way advance....there by we also expect the organizers to get things in way advance rather coming to the customer and saying.." sorry we ran out of stock" the delivery guy also said that he will deliver it to my office address which is Bangalore Baptist hospital. I have been trying to call him from evening and there's no response. Could u please rectify this. Else do consider the refund.
Thanks !!
My order ID is :90101429817

lovej9
3/9/18

good anticipation by team...i am looking for a cake delievered on time hope you can make it thank you

swatik3
1/15/18

Customer Care support by Shalini was good. Much appreciated.But the greeting card I ordered and the card I recieved were completely different.Upon enquiring I was told by the customer care that the card I recieved was more beautiful than the one I had ordered which is a bit unprofessional.As customers we just want what we have ordered and not something which a Company feels is better than the order placed.Please take care next time.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?