Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 1,207 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Great service”

Victor B.
2/4/20

I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery

“Can't change your order, cannot even cancel it”

kartik g.
3/9/20

I ordered cake for my mom/dad on their anniversary but they had to go to at one of our relatives due to some unavoidable circumstances. These guys straightforward refused to change the address. When pressed hard, they demanded extra 150 for the address even though it was in the neighborhood. They refused to even cancel the order. Ultimately, after 2 hours of chatting with their rep, I had to pay the extra 150. Such a a pathetic experience!

Reviews (1,207)

customer service (94) cake (552) customer support (66) customer care (86) excellent service (37) good service (51) order (586) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
jing6
January 18th, 2020
Used them for my husband's birthday since I live out of the country. I had two orders, flowers and card for the work and cake for the house on two separate days.

The cake was delicious my husband said but they called him. It was supposed to be a surprise for him. But other than that, the cake one was fine.

The flowers though, those were the main concern. I sent flowers to his work and delivery was 9am - 1pm but the person didn't get there until 2:00pm. They also NEVER pick up their phone! I called and called but never! I finally got some answers via email and some via chat support. But even on chat support, they kept leaving me on read and not responding.

The website also mentioned that they will "capture the moment" for you but none of that happens. Overall, I feel like they over promise and under deliver.

Only giving three stars because they made his special day special for me while I couldn't be there.
amits116
June 30th, 2019
I placed an order for a Birthday cake & paid extra for mid-night delivery between specific time.
Unfortunately, it was delivered late despite paying extra. The cake a not message on it as request. It was plain cake as one gets in bakery shops.
Not very impressive. Need to show more professionalism.
yanisp17
June 8th, 2019
The cake was tasty but it took much longer to get there and customer service was almost useless. when we wanted to cancel they stated we would lose 30% of the order; that's a bit shady
avvalg
January 9th, 2019
The presentation was extremely important for us, and we chose the cake based on the image. But the cake delivered to us looked completely different and very very basic. We added our own cake topper and kitkat bars on the cake to make it look ok. The deceiving image deserves 1 star, but the cake was tasty so giving 3 stars for that.
sangeethak3
April 18th, 2019
Late delivery and cake was given blunt without any wordings .. totally disappointed with the order not upto the expectation
gloryp2
January 4th, 2019
This might sound silly but yeah... We had paid for chocolates and the delivery guy couldn't deliver on 3rd night saying there wasn't any stock. I mean ..is that even reason to give ? We place our orders in way advance....there by we also expect the organizers to get things in way advance rather coming to the customer and saying.." sorry we ran out of stock" the delivery guy also said that he will deliver it to my office address which is Bangalore Baptist hospital. I have been trying to call him from evening and there's no response. Could u please rectify this. Else do consider the refund.
Thanks !!
My order ID is :*******817
swatik3
January 15th, 2018
Customer Care support by Shalini was good. Much appreciated.But the greeting card I ordered and the card I recieved were completely different.Upon enquiring I was told by the customer care that the card I recieved was more beautiful than the one I had ordered which is a bit unprofessional.As customers we just want what we have ordered and not something which a Company feels is better than the order placed.Please take care next time.
amita27
October 18th, 2019
The chat executive Ankita was wonderfully supportive and helped me really well with my queries.. feels good to get support of this kind..
mahendrab2
April 27th, 2019
Full credits for delivery on specified time. However, highly disappointed by the quality and standards of the Bouquet ordered. It was different from the one ordered. Also, the standards of the bouquet and the Message were below the mark for the payment charges taken.
mohita11
April 29th, 2019
I have ordered 1 Rose bouquet and 1 teddy bear for my wife on our wedding anniversary. Rose bouquet was good but teddy bear looks cheap. So suggest you to improve on quality.
lovej9
March 9th, 2018
good anticipation by team...i am looking for a cake delievered on time hope you can make it thank you
riyasats
January 22nd, 2019
It was not that good as expected because I thought more than what I received. It was good as the product delivered was neat and clean in perfect condition.
premjithg
March 15th, 2019
The cake was of very low quality with excessive colour and the price was high also they didn't mention/write the note to be sent to the receiver.
am553
May 7th, 2019
Flowers bouquet was good but cake was average.as per taste and quality cake is not up to the mark.i am not happy with this.last of all showing image of cake and the real cake is not same.
atreyip
May 10th, 2019
There was a card with the cake I received the cake not the card.pls look into the matter ...the cake was really nice..
kasiv
April 20th, 2019
Flowers can be of some good collection colours are not so pretty.Greeting card is good, Teddy bear is also good.
vibhavas
April 30th, 2019
Not so good.... I had requested to put special message on cake but that was missing...delivery was on time but expecatation of getting delicious taste was not matched....

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.
See more answers (4)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

Have a question about Winni.in?