Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.29 stars from 1,298 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Wonderful service”

Daniella C.
4/27/20

A wonderful service that helped me organize the best holiday for my sister. All guests were pleased with your sweets, so I will recommend you to my friends.

“Bunch of cheats”

Uddipan K.
5/18/20

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

Reviews (1,298)

customer service (96) cake (596) customer support (69) customer care (90) excellent service (41) good service (58) time delivery (30) order (610) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (15) delivery time (13) order cake (22)
jashasrid
January 12th, 2019
Cake upper design totally different which shows online i ordered three rose which i saw on net but they gave one rose on top amd must disappointing thing they handover the cake on bad condition like they bring some cloth not so carefull and smudge my surprise cake for my mother. Not happy at all.
shivangik1
April 17th, 2019
They support their vendors more than the customers. Not at all satisfactory with the service.. big regret. Bought at ahmedabad, not sure how it is in other cities.
rohits108
May 5th, 2019
Whatever i m booked u send me the completly different design which is apprpx 450 cost only and i was booked high cost cake . Please dont do again with anyone else for build in market.
un3
January 2nd, 2019
Ordered a heart shaped black forest cake...but delivered a round black forest cake..
Disappointed
Delivery of the cake was prompt and timely... That can be appreciated .
viveks43
January 13th, 2019
Same cake which given order as per pic, is not received,it is different,a nd not written name on the cake
preethis3
April 24th, 2019
I have ordered cake for my husband birthday
I want to say thank you for midnight timely delivery, taste was too good.
I have disappointed with presentation it was poor the message what I have given to write on cake was different , cake condition was not good and it was melted when I have received. Apart from ok
harshits6
February 2nd, 2019
Didn't provide the service as expected.
Message on Card was delivered personally
On WhatsApp not on the card. Everything was so unprofessional that anyone would love to order the cake from swiggy or zomato itself.
rachnaw
January 20th, 2019
The cake was supposed to have Happy birthday Mummy on it but thr was nothing. Also it did not feel like a truffle. It had too much cream
surbhij3
January 12th, 2019
Late delivery. I ordered it to be delivered between 10 AM- 9PM and it was delivered after 10 PM. Moreover, the contacts provided on the website didn't respond when I explained them the issue. Poor service and customer relations.
komalg2
July 1st, 2018
I ordered a butter scotch cake and they made spelling mistake on cake and they have high cake charges but they giving you 3rd class cake bought from local bakery the cake was worst..the customer executive are too bad they are not picking your call and not revert from your email.. worst experience in my life..
malayk1
December 26th, 2018
Message not written on the cake though it was very clearly mentioned in order.it just destroys the very purpose of a surprise..
dikshar4
November 4th, 2018
Disheartened with winni services as i ordered a bouquet bt it was not delivered on time and they kept fooling me fr almst 6hrs by saying they r just going to deliver wthin 15mins though bouquet ws beautiful bt i ws totally frustrated with d services n d communication wth them
shobb
June 27th, 2018
I ordered an eggless cofee+chocolate cake with the following description on it -
"The perfect combo of the coffee, chocolate and whipped cream can definitely make everyone fall heels over head with this cake. The entire cake is covered in the colour of chocolate and coffee that can make you go WOW. This super delicious cake comes with the chocolate beaming on sides, caramel lining".

All I got was a white cream cake with NO personal message on it. This cake was delivered by "CAKE TREASURES, Velachery". This shop doesn't care to deliver what I ordered, how could I believe that they cared to deliver an EGGLESS cake?
And.. I ordered a GREY teddy bear whereas a dark yellow one was delivered.
I have given 2 stars because the bread of the cake tasted good.

I tried to write an review on http://trustedcompany.com but they didnt post it saying I have reviewed Winni in the past 30 days and can post my review after 29 days. This is a ridiculous lie coz this is my first order with winni and is my first ever feedback!

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.
See more answers (4)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

Have a question about Winni.in?