Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

13 reviews with 2 stars

rohits108
5/5/19

Whatever i m booked u send me the completly different design which is apprpx 450 cost only and i was booked high cost cake . Please dont do again with anyone else for build in market.

preethis3
4/24/19

I have ordered cake for my husband birthday
I want to say thank you for midnight timely delivery, taste was too good.
I have disappointed with presentation it was poor the message what I have given to write on cake was different , cake condition was not good and it was melted when I have received. Apart from ok

shivangik1
4/17/19

They support their vendors more than the customers. Not at all satisfactory with the service.. big regret. Bought at ahmedabad, not sure how it is in other cities.

harshits6
2/2/19

Didn't provide the service as expected.
Message on Card was delivered personally
On WhatsApp not on the card. Everything was so unprofessional that anyone would love to order the cake from swiggy or zomato itself.

rachnaw
1/20/19

The cake was supposed to have Happy birthday Mummy on it but thr was nothing. Also it did not feel like a truffle. It had too much cream

viveks43
1/13/19

Same cake which given order as per pic, is not received,it is different,a nd not written name on the cake

jashasrid
1/12/19

Cake upper design totally different which shows online i ordered three rose which i saw on net but they gave one rose on top amd must disappointing thing they handover the cake on bad condition like they bring some cloth not so carefull and smudge my surprise cake for my mother. Not happy at all.

surbhij3
1/12/19

Late delivery. I ordered it to be delivered between 10 AM- 9PM and it was delivered after 10 PM. Moreover, the contacts provided on the website didn't respond when I explained them the issue. Poor service and customer relations.

un3
1/2/19

Ordered a heart shaped black forest cake...but delivered a round black forest cake..
Disappointed
Delivery of the cake was prompt and timely... That can be appreciated .

malayk1
12/26/18

Message not written on the cake though it was very clearly mentioned in order.it just destroys the very purpose of a surprise..

dikshar4
11/4/18

Disheartened with winni services as i ordered a bouquet bt it was not delivered on time and they kept fooling me fr almst 6hrs by saying they r just going to deliver wthin 15mins though bouquet ws beautiful bt i ws totally frustrated with d services n d communication wth them

komalg2
7/1/18

I ordered a butter scotch cake and they made spelling mistake on cake and they have high cake charges but they giving you 3rd class cake bought from local bakery the cake was worst..the customer executive are too bad they are not picking your call and not revert from your email.. worst experience in my life..

shobb
6/27/18

I ordered an eggless cofee+chocolate cake with the following description on it -
"The perfect combo of the coffee, chocolate and whipped cream can definitely make everyone fall heels over head with this cake. The entire cake is covered in the colour of chocolate and coffee that can make you go WOW. This super delicious cake comes with the chocolate beaming on sides, caramel lining".

All I got was a white cream cake with NO personal message on it. This cake was delivered by "CAKE TREASURES, Velachery". This shop doesn't care to deliver what I ordered, how could I believe that they cared to deliver an EGGLESS cake?
And.. I ordered a GREY teddy bear whereas a dark yellow one was delivered.
I have given 2 stars because the bread of the cake tasted good.

I tried to write an review on http://trustedcompany.com but they didnt post it saying I have reviewed Winni in the past 30 days and can post my review after 29 days. This is a ridiculous lie coz this is my first order with winni and is my first ever feedback!

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?