Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

198 reviews with 1 star

guriyar
10/9/19

I had first time ordered from the winni yesterday midnight but it was very worst service cake was smally & the flower was dry order received at before 11pm I had paid extra & I called customer care many time nobody responding our call. I never choose winni again.

sagarb11
9/19/19

Product wont be same as mentioned in website. They sent a stale cake and flower bouquet. When i called them with photo proofs, they are not ready to refund or replace. Bad customer service. Beware of this people.

kanwars5
9/13/19

I placed an order to deliver a Fruit cake for my Mom's birthday with a Greeting card.
The delivery was on time, however the cake itself was really below standards.
With fruits like apple and oranges, put directly on top of the page.
Even these fruits which were used for topping of the cake were stale and for oranges had a white skin as they were not peeled properly.
It was nowhere similar to what was displayed on the website and the choice of the fruits was just terrible. Will never be ordering from the site. I would recommend to contact the site before placing an order and verifying if they can deliver the exact product to the exact detail as displayed on the website.

jashanr
9/12/19

I've orderd cake flowers but I've got email given num isn't working when i called on given number it was working after that i enquire with live support girl name Ankita left conversation when i explain about my order than i called on *******510 I've explain everything and this guy switched off num and I've paid some good amount for this order. Moreover I don't care about money I didn't expect this $#*! from winni. I have one suggestion for you which money I've paid take in your ass and sleep all night!!! $#*!in frauders !!!!!!!

umashankars
9/9/19

One of the Worst Service and Worst Team. Useless team and they dont know proper english and dont know how to communicate to customer.

siddhanthk
9/9/19

Hi people just sharing my experience- if you have any occasion pl do buy from here, if you think they deliver on time pl order from here, if you think it is value for money pl order from here and in last the people are nice to talk to with pl go ahead. OHH ITS THE WORST did I say pl order hahahah never order believe you me guys the worts place to order anything from. INSTEAD GO AND GIFT IN PERSON TO YOUR LOVED ONES!

priyankac14
9/4/19

I am very disappointed with their service. They deliver products which are in bad condition then they send replacement after chasing them. They don't obey the timeline you gave them for delivery. I had a horrible experience where my Rakhi never got delivered and to make it worse when I chased customer service very cooly he wanted to shift his responsibility to me and asked me to chase with the courier people. Don't ever order from these guys.

mounikac2
8/30/19

Worst service.these ppl don't send gift or return back ur money. They are very frustrating. Worst customer service. Very disappointed. Spoils all the occasions.will never go with winni service again

sudeshnac
8/21/19

I ordered cake for my mom's birthday and they did 'not deliver the cake to my house instead they sent me a false confirmation of the cake being delivered. And everytime I called them the number was busy later they did not pick up so everytime I had to chat with someone over their Chat Service. This was such a disappointment, but the worst was when I asked them to refund my money they stopped responding !! I am no one to say weather to buy stuff from here or not but guys save yourself from disappointment...
I didnt read the reviews before ordering but please dont make the same mistake.It was a total Shame....

gauravc8
8/16/19

Hello everyone,

If by any chance you have come across this portal to check a review on winni, i would like to reconsider it so many times.

They are known for holding deliveries on a occasion date and send it at per their convenient. I would just like to share the recent experience where a guy who was supposed to deliver flower to my wife on anniversary have reached the other day. Through out the day nobody updated. Next day, they sent a mail that order will be delivered today. They have no courtesy to apologies and keep customer.

when i raised the issue with customer care, they had nothing else than saying sorry. I wasted my money and occasion here.
If you are reading this , there are multiple other option to surprise your loved ones. Dont waste and money here .

Even when i asked for my refund , customer care clearly refused

xy16
8/15/19

Worst customer service.The order shows completed but receiver didn't received it. You can not trust this service.

vineets8
8/8/19

They won't take any effort to deliver the cake..they will not refund the money..Avoid if you don't want to waste your money

shilpaj4
7/27/19

Service is pathetic...

Prices are too high and quality is low...

And I choose cake is different and i got different one ..then what is the meaning of choosing cake ?

And also delivery charge is 100 rs but i dont know excet time when they will deliver...

I called to customer service and they also don't know about delivery timings...

And I put birthday note and seriously someone written with their pathetic handwriting...I will never ever recommend this service

vithald
7/15/19

bad service , i order cake for my wife , it never reach at that time , no update from the website also , will not command any one

dp208
7/15/19

i ordered cake and flowers and also called customer service about the timing to deliver but they really spoiled my surprise by late delivery.

Very bad exp with the customer service, they are not in any mood to help you once you ordered.
They cant share you the number of the delivery boy to contact for status.
They can't change the address even if it was because they delayed the delivery.
They cant cancel the order even if it was there fault.
Overall dont use this site.. very bad exp for me..

sunilk53
7/13/19

I ordered a cake and bouquet combo yesterday(order no # *******0243)...The items are delivered are very cheap and not as per the ordered one. We ordered Rich Chocolate Truffle Cake and delivered one was some creamy cake. We ordered Lovey Dovey Surprise Bouquet and delivered one was some cheap 5 piece rose bouquet. ON top of this customer care executives are totally unresponsive.

anjalis24
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it.
I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card.
Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers.
Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website.
WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake.
The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

abhishekc15
7/4/19

Ordered close to 10k order for various cake. They delivered rotten cake, when I asked for the refund, the denied citing T&C. Worst Experience.

Most the 5 star reviews are paid reviews. And few genuine good reviews are based on their luck. If you are unlucky, you will receive a 7 days old cake and can do nothing about it. They are extremely rude and don't bother about your experience.

Please don't fall for prey like me.

anjanap1
6/26/19

The worst online site to give order. I ordered the cake for my friends birthday but when they deliver the cake it was fully melted the birthday message was also not there. It kind of wasting of money it was not looking like cake at all when they delivered.. I cleared mailed and 3 times called them before you deliver please call me and don't come and give in the office reception but they didn't bother to call me... I will never ever order it from winni site in my life time... Last year I ordered the cake from floweraura it was quite better...

archanam8
6/21/19

I have placed an order for Father's Day, which was on 15th June and am yet to receive the status of the undelivered order even on the 22nd June, a week after it was placed.
Repeated mails and calls since the last few days but no status of the undelivered order or refund of my money. Do not order from this site and get your money blocked.

kabirk6
6/15/19

If you want to ruin your occasions order from Winni.
Found them online and ordered through their website. I am in London and the time i ordered i am struggling for everything. Have called them 100 times (literally 100 times) and either they dont respond or all the say is we are looking into it. Don't how the hell they are operating in different cities but they customer services and management are very poor.

niidhis
6/4/19

They cheat by giving excuses not delivering so that they can cut 30% of your money and refund only 70%

sreekanthv1
5/30/19

A cake was ordered for us on our marriage anniversary.

As we had to go out of station on that day, we called winni customer support in the morning itself (even before the order was prepared) and informed to postpone the delivery. They agreed to update the order immediately to postpone the delivery. However, they sent the delivery guy on the same day and did not deliver the cake.

Called their customer support multiple times to take corrective action on this, but of no use. If postponement is not possible, they should have told when I called them so that we could have made alternate arrangements.

Neither they delivered the cake, nor they refunded the money.

No point in ordering with such people and spoiling your occasions. Will never order from winni again.

venkatesha2
5/25/19

Please. Don't buy from winni i have order cank for my wife birthday from winni website they confirmed order but they have not delivery in an time next day morning they have delivered...very unprofessional...you know now they have given birthday massage they are written in the small paper and they charged for might night cake delivery charge 250 extra but they have not delivered i call them to refund my money they said with in 15days will refund it us almost 25 days got over still they are not refund....dont purchase from winni website.

divyad10
5/16/19

Very expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?