Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 1,193 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Wonderful Experience | Seemed Genuine To Me”

Ishika S.
11/20/19

Hi, I ordered a cake and a red rose flower bouquet from winni and would like to share my experience with this website. It was my parent's anniversary and I was out of town. I wanted to make it special for them. When I couldn't be there I knew that only online delivery could save me. But to be frank, I don't really prefer online portals and neither am I very technology-friendly so I avoid ordering online. It is very difficult to find trustworthy websites that are totally worth your efforts and money. But, since I was out of town and had no other option but to turn to online portals to deliver a cake to my parents. After a lot of research, I shortlisted some websites that seemed genuine to me, amongst them was winning. I checked the reviews and they were good. So, I ordered a red velvet cake for their anniversary and a red rose flower bouquet too. Trust me, the delivery was on time and the quality of the cake was also good. So, overall my experience was wonderful and since then I always order cakes online from Winni only and suggest everyone the same website for online cake, flowers, and gifts.

“Worst Experience, Do not recommend”

Anjali S.
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it. I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card. Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers. Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website. WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake. The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

Reviews (1,193)

customer service (92) customer support (65) cake (546) customer care (85) excellent service (37) good service (50) order (581) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
kiranb13
February 19th, 2020
U r pathetic winni... received cake 2 hrs after schedule n brought sheer disappointment seems cake was from sm ..
Ordered beautiful vanilla cake of Rs. 699/ received below standard worthless cake, ordered a no. Candle of rs. 49/- which was not delivered
All money went in vain.. ....
Never seen any service provider as bad as u.. i kept on calling at customer care no. Either it was not picked up or no proper response was received..

U RUINED MY DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY

I m never harsh but seeing ur service i m in pain
U should have not done this in my special occasion
smithas4
February 14th, 2020
Guys please dont ever order from these cheaters.I ordered and paid for a cake which looked nothing like what i ordered when it was delivered.It was supposed to be a surprise for my son and turned out to be a disaster.The cake looked like some kid made it and wrote on it.It was nothing like the picture or description. They wouldn't even accept their mistake after sending them pictures of their horrible service!EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE.PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE YOUR SPECIAL ONES DAY SPECIAL.IM ADDING A PICURE OF THEIR SERVICE SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING OF!
samruddhic
February 6th, 2020
Worst experience only Dey know how to charge for sooo bad flowers how Winni can make stupid to people instead of roses you people have sent some other flower that is not even worth of the paid payment made worst customer support
shitals5
February 13th, 2020
Firstly, once you order- you aint allowed to make any changes. VERY Disappointing.
Secondly, what they showed while ordering and what they delivered- HUGE DIFFERENCE. THEY ARE FOOLING AROUND.
DO NOT ORDER FROM WINNI. THEY WILL SPOIL YOUR SURPRISE AND DAY.
pratikc5
February 7th, 2020
Realy its a shame..just for publicity they mention to deliver it in 2hrs and its been more thn 12 hrs and yet they have not delivered the parcel..On mailing them they are telling we prmised to deliver but we dint give u gaurantee..Are u kidding me!!! what a play of words..and these winni idiots are even mentioning in their terms and condition then y the hell are u guys not showing inur banner page the same..u guys are just showing within 2hrs and not gauratee but promise..u guys have ruined our day nad u guys now have to pay heavy for it..
shahbazs5
February 9th, 2020
They took order and did not deliver the product and not even returning money. Please don't order from such froude company.. totally fake
anupd3
February 14th, 2020
Winni.in having worst services... after submitting the order and making payment. they didnot respond over the call neither they reply to chat and emails.... its worst service given by winni.in.. my order also not delivered till now. i think this is fake website and fraudulently they collect the payments and sit keep quite. Guys donot place any order to them.
dilshadv2
February 14th, 2020
I just came across this site today n thought of ordering..I paid for the cake n flowers and it said delivery in 2 hrs..I ordered around 9am and I waited till 2 pm but no delivery till now..phones r not reachable..chat is not available not ether responding on e mail.. very displeased
sushmap1
February 14th, 2020
This is the worst company i have ever come across. They are fake. They take orders in advance and do not deliver anything. Their contact number does not work. They do not respond emails and chat sessions. Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY
rishabha5
February 15th, 2020
I had ordered flowers for Valentines day and even paid the heavy same day delivery charges and its been 2 days and I'm not getting any help from the customer care as well.
pawans24
February 14th, 2020
the $#*!tiest service I have ever found, the number given on website is invalid, customer support is stupid, poor service, I would never suggest anyone to buy anything from them.
aiswaryac
February 14th, 2020
We ordered a cake for valentines day in the time slot of 9 am to 3 pm . But the cake reached at 9 30 pm.. that too at the office address. Worst services .
kavyag7
February 14th, 2020
do not trust this fake website and never ever pay before you receive your product. the biggest fraud in the market.

fraud company took my money and delivered nothing
ajiteshp
February 14th, 2020
Don't place any order to this group as they are unable to deliver and Moreover they are also not contactable always busy .. don't place your special days order
abhijits8
February 14th, 2020
they can't tell where is my order there supports sucks there contact number is not reachabel entire system have failed
treasuren
February 14th, 2020
They will deliver the gift a day after the celebrations. That too damaged. 2nd time getting cheated.
nileshj4
February 7th, 2020
Worst website..I placed the order but they not the delivered .then I call to the coustmer care for refund my money..they said there is no any refundable system..so I request to all of you don't place order anything in this website
mayankm9
January 28th, 2020
I had ordered a beautiful bouquet to be delivered. But the bouquet delivered was not packed properly at all, the bouquet I ordered was to be packed in blue parch paper and blue ribbon but the one delivered was just tied up with thread.When I asked for refund, they refused to do so. Never ever going to order from this site again. Failed company.
reviewerr7
November 2nd, 2019
Cake was sour surprising part was simple vanilla cake could not be delivered well. vanilla cream was sour, gems were faded, and floating on the cardboard. there wer even cracks on the width on cake where it should be plain coat. no finishing no quality in garnishing,worst taste....check attached pics.when called customer service Sakshi dropped the call after 21 mins without helping or logical response. i do have their email responses.

BOYCOTT WINNI CAKES.
lunar10
December 27th, 2019
Cheaters and a scam company
Extremely bad experience. This company is a scam. Please do not order with them. They took our order and looted us of 750 rupee and never delivered anything. After enquiring with customer support several times they said they cannot find the address and hence the order is closed. No delivery possible. Better luck next time, as if they expect us to order again. Such cheaters.
shubhams31
November 18th, 2019
Hi,
I Have A cake Order Not Delivered At The Same Day...Third class customer Care service..Order ID No. *******7626..
jashanr
September 12th, 2019
I've orderd cake flowers but I've got email given num isn't working when i called on given number it was working after that i enquire with live support girl name Ankita left conversation when i explain about my order than i called on *******510 I've explain everything and this guy switched off num and I've paid some good amount for this order. Moreover I don't care about money I didn't expect this $#*! from winni. I have one suggestion for you which money I've paid take in your ass and sleep all night!!! $#*!in frauders !!!!!!!
febink
December 13th, 2019
I HAD ORDERED AN ITEM FOR MY WIFE BIRTHDAY. I ORDERED 5 DAYS BEFORE THE BIRTHDAY DATE AND THEY CHEATED ME.

EVEN AFTER 4 DAYS OF ORDERING, THE ITEM ORDER STATUS IS SHOWING IN PROCESS.

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE WINNI..

THEIR CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE SAYS DIFFERENT REVIEW AT DIFFERENT TIME

NOT TAKING PHONE CALLS.

WORST PEOPLE, NO COMMITMENT. I LOST MY MONEY..
iswaryav
October 20th, 2019
Very good response. She is comunicating properly. Thanks for your response. Thanks for your good support.
sunilk53
July 13th, 2019
I ordered a cake and bouquet combo yesterday(order no # *******0243)...The items are delivered are very cheap and not as per the ordered one. We ordered Rich Chocolate Truffle Cake and delivered one was some creamy cake. We ordered Lovey Dovey Surprise Bouquet and delivered one was some cheap 5 piece rose bouquet. ON top of this customer care executives are totally unresponsive.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.