Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

175 reviews with 1 star

venkatesha2
5/25/19

Please. Don't buy from winni i have order cank for my wife birthday from winni website they confirmed order but they have not delivery in an time next day morning they have delivered...very unprofessional...you know now they have given birthday massage they are written in the small paper and they charged for might night cake delivery charge 250 extra but they have not delivered i call them to refund my money they said with in 15days will refund it us almost 25 days got over still they are not refund....dont purchase from winni website.

divyad10
5/16/19

Very expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive

tapsiei
5/14/19

I ordered flowers and a bamboo plant to be delivered in Delhi on 12th May 2019. The order status for # 90512524165 was updated to Delivered incorrectly on website portal. The order was never delivered!!!
I contacted Chat 3 times . The reps are neither responsive nor willing to listen to the issue.
Winni has not contacted me back. I have not even been offered a refund or delayed delivery of goods I rightfully ordered.

For a company that makes big promises on their website, they have no value or respect for customer satisfaction
------------
Update : I received another email from WINNI on May 15th that the order was Delivered. Another LIE from the company.
Finally they have agreed to refund the $ in 15-20 days! In this day and age , they take about 3 weeks to refund $.
Forget about customer satisfaction

sd334
5/14/19

This is a fraud company. Looks like the owner Sonali Gour, set it up to loot people and shoo off....The chat agent just said Hi and for last 45 minutes no response....and sadly all reviews are like that.

Below is the chat

Niharika Welcome to Winni!
How may I help you today?
want to check whats hapening with my order

**********

Its already 4:00PM is it going to get delivered or i have to fight for a refund

Are you there?

Whats happening .....no response for so long on Chat

Are you going to reply?

If you cannot arrange the delivery as promised by the agent on the call, then i want to cancel the same and i need a full refund.....

Winni has hired dumb people i guess ....... who dont know how to provide customer service

All reviews on Trustpilot are of complaints. I think I will have to take this company to Consumer Court

+30 minutes and still waiting for a response.

i'm keeping a record of call & chat to file a consumer complaint so the chat will remain on

coztalar
5/14/19

Guys please dont order from Winni, on 12th evening i ordered for a chocklate truffle cake for my wife birthday they have sent an other cake with a different personal message, these guys dont give you a refund nor they wont return the money , pathetic customer service, until now i didnt recieve cake nor money, dont go for it . There is a customer representative called Brijesh Bhatt one moron doesnt undertand the value of customer service nor gratitude. bad delivery i have complained in the national food forum as well. i will share in across on all forums. cant give them one also -

rajats20
5/13/19

It really bad to say you guys that you are cheater and you took my money. Money is not problem you spoiled all the plan what i prepared for my mother on mothers day. I order cake from Mangalore and delivery to Lucknow. order number 90512526863 for 13th May morning . but it is not delivered till now. if i am asking for cancellation and refund your $#*!ing call center guys is all the time saying not possible to cancel and will not give refund. costumer care number all the time is busy don''t know how big the company is that they cant deliver services on time. Guys please don''t trust these people and don''t order anything. try any other website like flower aura which is much more reliable.

shrutip7
5/12/19

We place cake order and haven't received any order, there is no contact number to contact, if we try to call them on contact number it's not reachable.
Please be careful before order anything,don't waste your time and money.

prernad2
5/12/19

Delivery was on time..
But when I received and opened it was surprised it was khichri not a cake!!!
Spoiled my occasion...

srikantha5
5/8/19

I have ordered on 5th of May 2019 and it was scheduled to deliver on 6th of May. And today is 08th of May. It is still not delivered.
When called the customer care, they are saying it will take 2 days. And when i called again they blocked my call.

fizam3
5/6/19

I sent it to my friend on her birthday . The cake was all damaged. The message on the cake was also written very shabbily

rashia3
5/5/19

Horrible experience, products what we're shown in the picture and what got delivered were so different.

binnyc
5/3/19

I had ordered for a rose bouquet and cake and the cake was delivered and the delivery guy said he lost the flower. I had paid extra for morning delivery. It seems he is going to come back with the flowers. Horrible service. Please dont use them. The guy who answered the phone didnt have the courtesy to give his name even after asking him many times. Totally unprofessional service.

drs187
5/3/19

Worst exprience and i will never go for your company which is only looting the money of customer without any reason assigning thereof.

sandipp5
5/3/19

Base is in one place... cake is in some other place.. this is d quality of your cake and delivery service..

sahud
5/2/19

Cheapest rose you were provided, where all were almost dead! I'll never buy/order from you ever. Make sure other won't get involved with you too, so as they can be from you cheaters.

ullasp
5/2/19

Worst experience. Never order anything from them!

I ordered a round plum cake for a birthday occasion but I was delivered slices of cake in rectangular boxes. I was also sent a veg cake even when I did not choose the eggless option.

This is the worst insult I have ever received of being forced to eat a veg cake when I'm a pure nonveg.
And customer call service is even worse.. sounds like a bunch of Punjabi college drop outs who take the calls. They just keep on hold and come back to say sorry or they will just disconnect without providing resolution.

No reply to emails. No call backs.
I had to call them 6-7 times to make them understand the issue and they deal with some other vendor and helpless to fix any issue.
Money is just flushed down the drain.

aryana3
5/2/19

Spoiled my surprise and also didn't deliver my products. Just FRAUDS, do not buy from here. After launching of a complaint they don't pick the call too

joev123
5/2/19

I made an order yesterday and my life became miserable. They supplied the very local item after a long delay and the customer service team is very poor and irresponsible. Quality is very bad and my request for writing the message in the cake also not followed. Horrible

My order no. 90501512800 - Black Forest Birthday Cake

ferozk4
5/1/19

cake quality was very bad and bouque is very small as per my oder...not satiesfied...cake was damaiz.

kirank42

Worst experience
I purchased two items one bouquet and chocolates but only bouquet received
That courier boy not ans the call.

ritikam4
4/30/19

As per the order they did not send like that display in their site .I have very worst experience to order with (winni). It doesn't deserve the rating as if

arunm15
4/30/19

The cake was supposed to be delivered between 11.30PM-12.00AM. And delivered it at 10.50PM and all the surprise plans were flop. Also Uunnecessarily wasted 250rs for midnight delivery. I should have ordered from a regular shop who will deliver before 11PM. Highly UNSATISFIED!!!

kirthis
4/29/19

Title was returned on the cake ,delivery was not on time late delivery, tracking facility is bad i m not satisfied

aditid5
4/29/19

Ordered cake from winni since I've been doing it for about 3 years now and liked their quality. I paid Rs. 200 extra to get it delivered between 5-6pm.
The cake did not come until 6:45pm. It came in an unbranded box (normally the box has winni branding). The name of the person was spelt wrong on the cake. There were cherries missing from the top. And weird marks in the icing. Thoroughly disappointed and never ordering from winni again.

khushbooa1
4/29/19

Cake was not fresh and didn't taste good..both cake and bouquet didn't look like such a costly product... highly over priced...low quality.... highly disappointed..

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?