Winni

Winni has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 1,438 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.1%

• I received excellent service and a good quality product which helps to make a memorable moment for my family.
  • Very good service n now m waiting for the delivery, if delivery is good then i will be awlasy your life customer

• I called to customer service and they also don't know about delivery timings...
  • I tried contacting customer care online no one responded.
How would you rate Winni?

“Best customer Service Even in Pandemic”

Divya G.
9/16/20

I ordered a Plant for my friend's birthday, due to this pandemic unfortunately the delivery got delayed and the plant was not in a good shape when it was delivered. I called the customer service and sent images of the dead plant. Immediately they arranged for redelivery. I just really did not think they would send the plant again. I have never experienced this kind of genuine response from customer service. Keep up the good work winni. I will suggest your service to my friends and family for sure.

“Bunch of cheats”

Uddipan K.
5/18/20

They donot even deserve 1 star. Worst experience till date. After ordering and paying online, on the day of the event they call and say that they wont be able to deliver the product. And lied over phone that they will revert back with some alternatives and didnot contact me at all. Even after trying several ways to reach them they disnot respond. Totally unprofessional and a big fraud. They should be sued... shame on you guys.

Reviews (1,438)

customer service (117) customer care (105) customer support (80) cake (640) time delivery (32) excellent service (45) good service (65) order (691) midnight delivery (24) support team (18) cake quality (15) delivery time (17)
uddipank1
May 18th, 2020
anuradham10
August 24th, 2020
I ordered a chocolate cake and received different cheap looking cake. It's pathetic customer support as well. There people are fraud. When asked the same to customer service they reply that we already mentioned in terms and conditions. What kind of service is this. I paid 699 for this cake but in reality it's very cheap cake I received. Never buy from this website.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this website.

kartikg2
March 9th, 2020
I ordered cake for my mom/dad on their anniversary but they had to go to at one of our relatives due to some unavoidable circumstances. These guys straightforward refused to change the address. When pressed hard, they demanded extra 150 for the address even though it was in the neighborhood. They refused to even cancel the order. Ultimately, after 2 hours of chatting with their rep, I had to pay the extra 150.

Such a a pathetic experience!
shrimantp
August 29th, 2020
Fraudster took away my Rs3446 and never delivered
I had ordered a cake, bamboo plant, hats and flowers for my Dad's 80th birthday since I am out of the country and cannot make it due to covid, these guys ruined it all, never delivered a single item nor are they refunding my money, the order total was Rs: 3446. I have written multiple times no use, have spent hours to chat with their agents. Covid has hit everyone that doesn't meant one gets to cheating... pathetic. I have ended up filing a Cyber fraud case with case # *******0051577, i wished I could attach files here. And the order # was *******15669
pradeepc12
August 5th, 2020
Have a pathetic experience, they promised a midnight bouquet delivery but did not show up. Tried chasing them, the customer care numbers were invalid. Somehow able to speak with one of the rep, who did not cancel the order. Simply ruined my day. The bouquet came late even the next day and was pathetic too. Very very bad service, If u don't want to ruin your day suggest avoiding taking their service. Highly unprofessional company. Actually fraudsters.
alpsp
August 5th, 2020
I ordered cake & delivery committed was by 3 pm. Nobody showed up,
At next day, when I contacted customer support, nobody picked phone. I wrote email & got response that due to delay it might deliver today. Nobody showed up next day & day after. Email response received that someone would be in touch. Order status changed that it is delivered without physically delivering it.
These are bunch of liars & cheaters in the buiseness. Do not trust. Stay away & report them
aejazkhanp
July 19th, 2020
Very unhygienic cake. Also test was awful. Also they didn't take measure for COVID 19. The delivery boy didn't use neither globes not mask.

Also the CS staff named "LAVANYA" was so rude while I make complain about this. Disconnected chat & CS phone numbers are not working at all.

Also they provided next day delivery while birthday was yesterday. Even after they charged expressed delivery charges.
durghas
July 4th, 2020
Please dont buy in this shop. Total fraud shops. They gave spoiled cake. Full watery and damaged they r not ready to exchange also
divyesht2
July 31st, 2020
I ORDER A RAKHI FROM WINNIE AND AFTER 10 DAYS THEY TOLD ME THAT ITS DELIVERED BUT ACTUALLY THEY LIED TO ME! EVERYTIME I CALL AND SPEAK EITHER THEY DISCONNECT THE CALL OR PUT IT ON HOLD KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE DONE A MISTAKE... THE SHIPMENT WAS NEVER DELIVERED NONE OF THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL CARED TO SPEAK AND FIND OUT. IT WAS FIRST AND LAST EXPERIENCE WITH WINNIE. NEVER EVER I AM GOING TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS INCOMPETENT WEBSITE!
kiranb13
February 19th, 2020
U r pathetic winni... received cake 2 hrs after schedule n brought sheer disappointment seems cake was from sm.
Ordered beautiful vanilla cake of Rs. 699/ received below standard worthless cake, ordered a no. Candle of rs. 49/- which was not delivered
All money went in vain...
Never seen any service provider as bad as u. I kept on calling at customer care no. Either it was not picked up or no proper response was received.

U RUINED MY DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY

I m never harsh but seeing ur service i m in pain
U should have not done this in my special occasion
navyan2
August 3rd, 2020
I have placed Rakhi from their website and they mentioned it as same day delivery, but they didn't deliver it on the day of Rakhi. When I called the customer care next day to cancel it as Rakhi is already over, they say it can't be cancelled and cannot be refunded and they told me that they will end my call and I can do whatever I want. Guys don't be fooled with this site, they have pathetic service and they don't keep up the promise and they don't like when u question them. They simply can spoil any occasion
haidaralis
May 27th, 2020
One of the worst site to visit and order anything. They don't deliver and their customers executives are utter nonsense. They will keep extending the time and will cancel at the last moment leaving you with no option. Spoiling the entire day track the order. No sense of responsibility towards customer no sense of ethics of work/ commitment towards customer. Just long claim about the carteing to people.

Will not only stop using this platform but also asked all of you to avoid the same.
rener96
June 23rd, 2020
Wish could rate something lower than 1 star. Ordered gift for fathers day. Chose standard delivery time. Nothing was ever delivered. No one to answer the phone, return email or chat. No money has been refunded. Not even acknowledgment. Please don't waste money by ordering from this website. Order #*******971
arunv18
August 15th, 2020
My name is Arun they are Total Waste of Money and Time I have ordered this product on 9th Aug 2020 and today is 16th I am yet to receive the chocolate and they are complete cheaters. No one is responding in chat or call. I you want to order a gift and wish to get it go somewhere else not here. My Order # *******0973
lokeshl
June 21st, 2020
The worst cake sight ever. I have a premium cake however ended up getting a totally different cake. Their customer service is pathetic. I took me 4 days to reach out to them and then they ask me if the cake is consumed. The customer rep themselves told that they do not take any guarantee on the design of the cake without any such disclaimer mentioned on the cake. They also do not deliver the add ons and when I asked for a refund on my card they give you a refund on the wallet. After all this do they really expect me to order a cake from them. Check the below screenshot on the customer rep responds.
nirmalaav
July 2nd, 2020
I have ordered cake for my mom on june 4th. But they have cancelled the order due to covid 19. But still now( july 3rd) they didn't refund the amount. Not responding properly also. They have cheated us. whenever I'm asking for refund they are telling that problem is from bank side. So please stay away from this app. Very very worst app..
charuc2
March 6th, 2020
Its scam

Its scam. Beware from MANNAT, MANSI, PREET. Look like fraud customer support and their number is invalid as well. They deduct the money from my account and saying your payment is declined. I paid through paypal. Now no body is picking the call and no body is giving answer on chat. I am struggling with issue from 3 days still no body is instructed to give answer.
ITS SCAM.
vasilam
June 4th, 2020
They r fraud... never delivery... no response from
Customer care both on phone and email. When we call them again to find out the info they switch off the phone
prakashc12
May 19th, 2020
To,
The Winni Team
Accounts dept

Dear Sir,
My daughter Apoorva Chandra ordered cake and red rose on my anniversary... ref order no *******4476 on 16. 05. 20

Advance payment was made. And on 18 may only Cake was delivered at Patna. The delivery man told later on phone, that he had no order to deliver Bunch of red Roses.

Attempt to call for refund is not getting any response. Please refund Rs 500,50 % of total cost for red rose, not delivered.

Pl. Call me at *******678 to confirm the refund to the account, from which payment was made by my daughter.

If no response from your side, I will be forced to take legal action and put this fraud played on all over the media.

Looking forward to hear from you, ASAP, in 2 days

CC to my daughter Apoorva, who has made the order.

Attached. Screenshot or order

Thanking you...
Prakash Chandra
anm9
May 22nd, 2020
Would leave zero stars if I could. Do not trust this company at all. I paid more than Rs. 1700 for flowers, ferrero rocher chocolates some Cadbury's and a small teddy bear. All that the recepient got was some duplicate chocolates which looked like Ferrero Rocher but was some local company, a tiny teddy and 1 small box of Cadbury's. No flowers. All in all it would have cost less than Rs 500. What a ripoff. Tried complaining through
Email and chat and I haven't got any response to date. Their phone number is a joke! Please do not waste your money by ordering through them
adityas62
July 25th, 2020
Finally when I try to chat online with them spent 1 hour to no avail...
sindhuk8
August 15th, 2020
I placed a order *******7470 for a heart shape cake with good design. But when the cake was delivered, it was round in shape and there was hardly any design on it and also looked like it was made by a amateur cake maker.
The cake was packaged in a box which had a name of a local company.
I was surprised with the answer provided by their customer care. They mentioned that the design of the cake can vary.
Please don't get cheated by these guys who display fancy looking cakes in their website and charge hefty amount for delivering trivial looking cakes that too made by some substandard contractors
geetus
August 24th, 2020
Fraud and the lousiesr customer service. They dnt refund the money back to your account and insist another purchase by putting it back to the winni wallet. That's pure harassment that expect the customer to come back and buy despite facing embarrassment due to bin delivery of a festive item. The phone number of Cus Care is usually not reachable and the email always comes back with standard reply. The chat box disappears in middle of chat and no solution is provided.

Lousy, unreliable and fraudulent.
avinashp12
August 3rd, 2020
Don't order anything from this website if you are looking for on time delivery. They have spoiled my birthday party and sent the cake after the very next day of my birthday. Very ridiculous service. If there will option for minus rating, I will give them minus 1000...
anupd3
February 14th, 2020
Winni.in having worst services... after submitting the order and making payment. They didnot respond over the call neither they reply to chat and emails... its worst service given by winni.in. My order also not delivered till now. I think this is fake website and fraudulently they collect the payments and sit keep quite. Guys donot place any order to them.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

There are so many sites to order flowers and chocolates. Unfortunately I picked this one. First of all they send the wrong flower color. If that was not enough they delivered only a partial order by not delivering the most expensive chocolates (700rs out out 2100) not delivered... if this not bad enough when I try to reach customer support the number is invalid. Lol... such a legit business. Sarcasm loaded. Finally when I try to chat online with them spent 1 hour to no avail... How do I report this website for fraud and file a consumer compliant so that others are not frauded like this.

By Aditya S.
See more answers (6)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

I thinks chocolate cake is very good with red velvet.

By Anil K.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

Hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? What time before I need to order? Pin code: 517325

By reddi k.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.
Cake Delivery Service in Bangalore
Send Flowers, Cakes, and Gifts Online Anywhere Anytime. Top-Rated online Florist India. We Deliver, On Time - Every Time! Amazing Combos Delightful and Pocket-Friendly. Shop Now. Gifts For Every Occasion. Easy & Safe Shopping. Same Day + Free Delivery. India Wide Fast Delivery. No Hidden / Extra Charges. Special Valentine Gifts. So, send flowers/cakes to your loved one anywhere in India in no time with Winni and surprise them now! Winni also specializes in "make it surprise - Online cake delivery in Bangalore, Chennai and around 550+ cities in India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni?

Have a question about Winni?