Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

120 reviews with 1 star

javida2
3/20/19

My order id was #90317488250. It was the worst exp of my life. I ordered ferrero rosher cake for my wifes birthday with heart shape and birthday wish written on it. Nothing was there on it and no heart shape for which i payed extra and it costed me 2100+for that pathetic cake. U can get it for 400 rupees.

They spoiled my surprise with it and flower i ordered and wht i received was diffrent. Lucky bamboo plant, i ordered with bowl for it choosing higher priced one. But waste also. I spend 3900 for these thing and they spoiled the birthday

Just an advise if any one going to order from them . U will be disappointed. U will not get what u expected. If u still want to go and order. Best of luck.

syamn
3/20/19

Order # 90318488756

Delivery time: Not met.. despite many follow ups delivery was delayed.
Not delivered what was ordered
Made in some place - not fresh

Wont Recommend at all

vipinv1
3/17/19

Avoid ordering cake from winni.in to 2nd or 3rd tier cities. They do not have quality control and most likely what they promise you on their website and what they will deliver to you will be a different cake. Please see attached picture - I ordered a chocolate truffle cake but their vendor delivered a different cake and was not so great in taste.

I sent winni.in email about my complaint, but for 2 weeks they were convincing me that these two cake are same in Taste, Flavor and Ingredients. It is only after my persistent denial to accept, they finally agreed that Vendor changed the cake at last minute because the cake fall down, which is also hard to believe. Because it happened earlier also. Winni.in do not have any escalation matrix, so maximum they can offer you is 100 Rupee voucher. I requested in emails that I want to talk to their seniors but they ignored my requests. So I assume they are ignoring complaints. I am still following up with them to refund my entire order money.

sreeharir
3/17/19

U don't deserve even 1 rating .ther's no responsibility in your service.the order has not delivered on time.Even the Wiini people cant reach the vendor and there is no tracking.I didn't under stand that why it is showing it will be delivered between 10-2 almost four hours we need to wait for the order.It should in range of one hour.I have waited for almost 4 hours and the cake was delivered at 2:30 .I have to make multiple remainders to winni team that i didn't get my order.I just asked the vendor name so that i will go inpeson pick the order but they dont have vendor details.It was an important day in my life ruined by winni.I will never order through winni.The customer care people not polite and they are saying that it is just delayed by 30 minutes.From morning i am waiting for cake and all the guests are waiting at the party for cake and everyone got diappointed and has left the party.

princea30
3/15/19

I was so fed up the cake doesn't not taste good I literally had dbt whether it's red velvet cake and the red bouquet tat was so horrible it was dried the roses were not at fresh . It's not worth fr the money

rageshr
2/26/19

It's the worst! Placed an order for delivering on Valentine's day and got it delivered on 16th!!!! When asked, been told that they were having too much orders. They shouldn't be taking orders if they can't deliver it on time. Simple. Customer Care staff is just good for nothing NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!

rachitm2
2/16/19

Never ever place any orders from this fake company / website . They have a policy that even if they dont deliver an order within the said time slot the user is not entitled for a refund. The say that we will deliver the product with in 52 hours of the said time slot.

Pathetic service .

Their numbers are never available and you can never speak to a live person and they take more than 30 hours to reply to an email.

They don't even have common sence ,why would someone want to get the order delivered 2 days after anyone's birthday .

Horrific experience.

Most disgusting service company ever came through in my life.

ishetas
2/15/19

This is the first time I have experienced the most terrible service. I ordered a cake on 14th feb. They haven't delievered it till today . I tried calling them several times. The no. Is always busy. They haven't replied to my mail either. And they haven't refunded my money. They spoiled the ocassion for me. So I suggest never ever order anything from them. This company shoul be reported.

poonams18
2/15/19

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals.Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers.Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day.They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain .

navdeeps7
2/14/19

Ordered for one day delivery no delivery no refund. Phone number is busy always they fooling customers with fake promises and looting them

yogeshj3
2/14/19

If you are planning for a nice surprize, dont even think about Winni. These guys are not at all trustworthy. They will keep your money and will not even deliver your order.

shwetas21
2/12/19

Order number 90208454331 - extremely disappointed

have ordered cake from Wini .. but to my surprise when the cake came and we tried to cut it we just couldn't put the candles in it since the top sheet was made of plastic ... and we couldn't even cut that plastic which regular knife.. i am extremely disappointed ... cake was tasteless no one ate it.. most useless... spoiled my entire party ...after which i gave that cake to my house made she and her kids have eaten that cake and they are in hospital now due to excessive food poising ...
After three days without my consent another cake was delivered I wrote several mails and I made several calls that I have not asked for this cake and it is of no use to me but no response from the customer care.. I have never come across such pathetic customer care.. they don't give a damn to customers mails and calls ... must useless website to order anything from

harshk17
2/2/19

This is pic of Birthday cake .it's wrost service ever See the condition of this cake....where is birthday labels... I wish to give to surprise to her bt when she open the package cake.its seems no any label uopn cake ....this is my order number 90130446439 on Winni......whts the hell wrong with me ...when I padi successful ND full amount to winni.why they comprised with me ...see the pic of cake .

mda74
2/1/19

Not good at all done order from here... packing is very poor...even the name is not write in cake.. very disappointed

nikhila9
1/29/19

I don't recommend anybody to use your services.On the eve of my birthday, I have received a cake and I was shocked to see that the cake which delivers to me is really a third quality/ spoiled one. It ruins my day and the person who sent me feels ashamed.it is only fault of your services .cake is already cutting prior to and in dual fainted colour.Really Disgusting! Pics are attached herewith and u all can easily see that what type of services Winni is giving with regard to quality.

kamals28
1/28/19

Wrost product and service. Name writen on cake is messy and custom msg written by hand.
Test quality also very very worst .

Suggest not to go for this site else u can prefer wormoven or freshandpetal

mohitg16
1/26/19

Poor service..... Out of timing.... Waste of money.... Cake quailty is poor...... Very bad service......

supriyas7
1/22/19

So cheap and dull flowers and packing..delivery boy is so irresponsible kept on main gate security instead of delivering in hand. Customer care no response

kumara15
1/21/19

Worst Experience ever. Do not order from here.They ask for money before delivery, do not deliver and then ask for redeliver charges. Who can trust to pay again for redeliver charge ?

No refund, they said they will mark order as complete. And then they disabled chat on website.

Ours is a own building in the center of the town. They said they were unable to reach.

I wish them to eat our cake on our parents birthday. We celebrated without the cake. Thanks.

geets2
1/19/19

Never ever use their services...these guys are hopeless and big time chutiyas..who are okay with their vendors not sending the desired cakes along with knife and candles...if I will ever get a chance to meet their owner..I am gonna $#*! his ass right there with there pathetic cake!!

soundaryav
1/17/19

waste service spoil the day specially customer service good for nothing horrible cheaters doesnt even respond and not at all on time i order cake on 17 delivered on 18.. and not a proper response from the customer team even not have brain to respondd properly

nanditas3
1/16/19

I ordered for hazelnut cappuccino cake and I couldn't taste either instead it had medicinal taste. I had high expectations but you failed miserably

santoshk35
1/15/19

They don't deliver what they are showing on Thier website.design of cake is not at all matching with the actual delivery and on complain they will tell you that this is as per Thier terms and conditions and cake design can be different from the image of website.
I have attached both images what I have received and what they have delivered.
Bull $#*!.dont buy from this website

abilashb
1/13/19

Not satisfied with the product and quality. Too over rated for the quality.
Also the message requested was not mentioned on the cake which was disappointing

shitalk1
1/12/19

I already sent you mail regarding feedback......and call too. bt nobody is response me yet.
As per my ordered you didn't send me heart shape cake and deducted 100-150/- for heart shape.............you just send round one...........so i am very disappointed you have to fulfilled customers requirement as we pay for it................bouquet was not so standard.it looks like homemade.............you have charge me 350 for that .............in future i am not going to order from winni.............................

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?