Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 1,189 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Nice”

Vishal A.
7/29/19

Really nice service provided by the customer support kayra was really helpful and she helped me to get my order safe and on time

“Poor team poor servies”

Amit k.
2/12/18

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD - The service of this site is very very poor. - No coordination regarding your courier. - Price of each item is Very High, specially with such a bad service. Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day. Delivery time was mentioned at Midnight 12:00 AM. Even I have also paid the extra money for midnight delivery, but till now (at 10:00 AM next day) there is no information of the delivery and items havent reached even after more than 10 hours late. You guys have just ruined the B-day. You should have understand the meaning of such presents and its timely delivery. Here the only important thing is the TIME. Friends, I'll request all of you to JUST IGNORE Winni.in

Reviews (1,189)

customer service (92) customer support (65) cake (544) customer care (84) excellent service (37) good service (50) order (579) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
aruns44
December 26th, 2018
Worthless piece of Sh*t !
People don't order from Winni. They clearly know how to cheat a customer effeciently. Probably they have a separate team for it.
They provided me a totally wrong product which was worth half the price I paid. When asked about, they say it is for delivery!!! Seriously you charge RS 400 in the name of delivering that crap cake !!! Get a life.
People better go to reliable bakery and purchase the item instead of relying on this no good un professional organisation !
Wondering how they got so much rating !!!
Is it your own staffs giving rating for your company ?
smithas4
February 14th, 2020
Guys please dont ever order from these cheaters.I ordered and paid for a cake which looked nothing like what i ordered when it was delivered.It was supposed to be a surprise for my son and turned out to be a disaster.The cake looked like some kid made it and wrote on it.It was nothing like the picture or description. They wouldn't even accept their mistake after sending them pictures of their horrible service!EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE.PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE YOUR SPECIAL ONES DAY SPECIAL.IM ADDING A PICURE OF THEIR SERVICE SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING OF!
sunilk53
July 13th, 2019
I ordered a cake and bouquet combo yesterday(order no # *******0243)...The items are delivered are very cheap and not as per the ordered one. We ordered Rich Chocolate Truffle Cake and delivered one was some creamy cake. We ordered Lovey Dovey Surprise Bouquet and delivered one was some cheap 5 piece rose bouquet. ON top of this customer care executives are totally unresponsive.
jashanr
September 12th, 2019
I've orderd cake flowers but I've got email given num isn't working when i called on given number it was working after that i enquire with live support girl name Ankita left conversation when i explain about my order than i called on *******510 I've explain everything and this guy switched off num and I've paid some good amount for this order. Moreover I don't care about money I didn't expect this $#*! from winni. I have one suggestion for you which money I've paid take in your ass and sleep all night!!! $#*!in frauders !!!!!!!
samruddhic
February 6th, 2020
Worst experience only Dey know how to charge for sooo bad flowers how Winni can make stupid to people instead of roses you people have sent some other flower that is not even worth of the paid payment made worst customer support
arunr23
April 26th, 2019
Thanks for the late and pathetic product delivery.

I ordered for a heart shaped cake, you delivered a round shaped one.
I ordered a greeting card and received a pathetic one.
I ordered a lovey dovey surprise bouquet and it was not fresh n small.
Best part is the teddy.. I ordered a romantic teddy.. I received a small damaged poor quality teddy.

My order no is *******8929.

I hereby attached the pics of whatever I received.

Thanks for ruining the happiness of a birthday present to my wife.
shilpaj4
July 27th, 2019
Service is pathetic...

Prices are too high and quality is low...

And I choose cake is different and i got different one ..then what is the meaning of choosing cake ?

And also delivery charge is 100 rs but i dont know excet time when they will deliver...

I called to customer service and they also don't know about delivery timings...

And I put birthday note and seriously someone written with their pathetic handwriting...I will never ever recommend this service
alkar2
June 20th, 2018
The Product(Cake) I received is entirely different from the product shown in the picture. I am very disappointed by this. And on top of that, they charged Rs. 300 for the delivery of the cake, which would have been completely OK if they have sent the same product. If you complain about that, just they do is say "Sorry" and move on. No Refunds or Re-delivery. Waste of money. "Zero" ratings.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from here because they don't refund your hard earned money for their faults. Just you get is their Sorry.
Worst customer service.
I have attached the pictures of, see yourself.
1. this is what I ordered.
2. That is what I got.

reviewerr7
November 2nd, 2019
Cake was sour surprising part was simple vanilla cake could not be delivered well. vanilla cream was sour, gems were faded, and floating on the cardboard. there wer even cracks on the width on cake where it should be plain coat. no finishing no quality in garnishing,worst taste....check attached pics.when called customer service Sakshi dropped the call after 21 mins without helping or logical response. i do have their email responses.

BOYCOTT WINNI CAKES.
uppvans
April 25th, 2019
I have already spoiled my two wards birthday with 2cake from u due to late delivery and wrong cake delivered after than when i Complaint online then u tell me redelivery 1 hour but delivered cake after 2hour and ur person demand to exchange with another cake but when i again call ur center than he pick cake
If u dont given time delivery and right cacke delivery than why we join again with u.
U call also call me to know whole issue my number is *******008 my order number is *******7121
Really all my friends pls don't book cake
I suggest u if you booked than u take than u buy harassment
pratikc5
February 7th, 2020
Realy its a shame..just for publicity they mention to deliver it in 2hrs and its been more thn 12 hrs and yet they have not delivered the parcel..On mailing them they are telling we prmised to deliver but we dint give u gaurantee..Are u kidding me!!! what a play of words..and these winni idiots are even mentioning in their terms and condition then y the hell are u guys not showing inur banner page the same..u guys are just showing within 2hrs and not gauratee but promise..u guys have ruined our day nad u guys now have to pay heavy for it..
shitals5
February 13th, 2020
Firstly, once you order- you aint allowed to make any changes. VERY Disappointing.
Secondly, what they showed while ordering and what they delivered- HUGE DIFFERENCE. THEY ARE FOOLING AROUND.
DO NOT ORDER FROM WINNI. THEY WILL SPOIL YOUR SURPRISE AND DAY.
shubhams31
November 18th, 2019
Hi,
I Have A cake Order Not Delivered At The Same Day...Third class customer Care service..Order ID No. *******7626..
guriyar
October 9th, 2019
I had first time ordered from the winni yesterday midnight but it was very worst service cake was smally & the flower was dry order received at before 11pm I had paid extra & I called customer care many time nobody responding our call. I never choose winni again.
shahbazs5
February 9th, 2020
They took order and did not deliver the product and not even returning money. Please don't order from such froude company.. totally fake
coztalar
May 14th, 2019
Guys please dont order from Winni, on 12th evening i ordered for a chocklate truffle cake for my wife birthday they have sent an other cake with a different personal message, these guys dont give you a refund nor they wont return the money , pathetic customer service, until now i didnt recieve cake nor money, dont go for it . There is a customer representative called Brijesh Bhatt one moron doesnt undertand the value of customer service nor gratitude. bad delivery i have complained in the national food forum as well. i will share in across on all forums. cant give them one also -
rageshr
February 26th, 2019
It's the worst! Placed an order for delivering on Valentine's day and got it delivered on 16th!!!! When asked, been told that they were having too much orders. They shouldn't be taking orders if they can't deliver it on time. Simple. Customer Care staff is just good for nothing NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!

kuldeeps16
October 30th, 2018
I place the cake order and they delivered me simple low quality cake and when i raised my complain customer care team never responded with answers.1st image you can see what i have ordered and in 2nd what they delivered to me.
iswaryav
October 20th, 2019
Very good response. She is comunicating properly. Thanks for your response. Thanks for your good support.
chintic
April 11th, 2019
Post ordering it's pathetic. The quality of the products are not even upto the mark, just a worst ever experience.
yogeshj3
February 14th, 2019
If you are planning for a nice surprize, dont even think about Winni. These guys are not at all trustworthy. They will keep your money and will not even deliver your order.
xy16
August 15th, 2019
Worst customer service.The order shows completed but receiver didn't received it. You can not trust this service.
binnyc
May 3rd, 2019
I had ordered for a rose bouquet and cake and the cake was delivered and the delivery guy said he lost the flower. I had paid extra for morning delivery. It seems he is going to come back with the flowers. Horrible service. Please dont use them. The guy who answered the phone didnt have the courtesy to give his name even after asking him many times. Totally unprofessional service.
anupd3
February 14th, 2020
Winni.in having worst services... after submitting the order and making payment. they didnot respond over the call neither they reply to chat and emails.... its worst service given by winni.in.. my order also not delivered till now. i think this is fake website and fraudulently they collect the payments and sit keep quite. Guys donot place any order to them.
muthupalaniappana
December 1st, 2018
I have ordered for premium cake half Kg costing 1000/-, but they delivered an inferior product belatedly. We did not receive satisfactory reply for our complaint to their customer care. Don't order from Winni

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.