Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

208 reviews with 1 star

febink
12/13/19
I HAD ORDERED AN ITEM FOR MY WIFE BIRTHDAY. I ORDERED 5 DAYS BEFORE THE BIRTHDAY DATE AND THEY CHEATED ME.

EVEN AFTER 4 DAYS OF ORDERING, THE ITEM ORDER STATUS IS SHOWING IN PROCESS.

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE WINNI..

THEIR CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE SAYS DIFFERENT REVIEW AT DIFFERENT TIME

NOT TAKING PHONE CALLS.

WORST PEOPLE, NO COMMITMENT. I LOST MY MONEY..
alokg8
11/26/19
They delivered foul smelling cake, which is not eatable. After complaint to customer care got pathetic response.

Not recommending to any one, do it at your own risk.
sakthia1
11/25/19
Cheating fellows. They showed 16 pcs Ferrero chocolate in the image and charged me more than 900 rupees only for chocolate but delivered only 4 pcs pack. Please do not go with them.
mentioned free delivery but charged 75 rupees.
shubhams31
11/18/19
Hi,
I Have A cake Order Not Delivered At The Same Day...Third class customer Care service..Order ID No. *******7626..
prathmeshs1
11/12/19
They don't ever deliver on time . They even generate false delivery report so that no one can claim that they were out of time.
reviewerr7
11/2/19
Cake was sour surprising part was simple vanilla cake could not be delivered well. vanilla cream was sour, gems were faded, and floating on the cardboard. there wer even cracks on the width on cake where it should be plain coat. no finishing no quality in garnishing,worst taste....check attached pics.when called customer service Sakshi dropped the call after 21 mins without helping or logical response. i do have their email responses.

BOYCOTT WINNI CAKES.
shilendrak1
10/30/19
it was worst experience to have order with winni. I have ordered the cake of 1kg but got delivered only 470 grams. First of all I requested to deliver by 5 pm but it was delievry after 6;15 & after that less qty...
It was horrible to communicate with customer care to get the correct status... I request to all \,please do not get attached with winni.in & waste your time & money...
Its totally waste of time & money plus headache until delivery of correct things...

Tip for consumers: Please do not order anything with winni.in... its fake not spoiling your money...

nr127
10/29/19
Do not waste your time and money by ordering with Winni. You will get better quality and fast response from your near by bakery or other online stores.
iswaryav
10/20/19
Very good response. She is comunicating properly. Thanks for your response. Thanks for your good support.
sinorat
10/16/19
I ordered flowers and cake only cake was delivered. I tried contacting customer care online no one responded. Then I emailed them they said they will look into it and then never got back to me. Very disappointed with the service and customer care team.
guriyar
10/9/19
I had first time ordered from the winni yesterday midnight but it was very worst service cake was smally & the flower was dry order received at before 11pm I had paid extra & I called customer care many time nobody responding our call. I never choose winni again.
sagarb11
9/19/19
Product wont be same as mentioned in website. They sent a stale cake and flower bouquet. When i called them with photo proofs, they are not ready to refund or replace. Bad customer service. Beware of this people.
kanwars5
9/13/19
I placed an order to deliver a Fruit cake for my Mom's birthday with a Greeting card.
The delivery was on time, however the cake itself was really below standards.
With fruits like apple and oranges, put directly on top of the page.
Even these fruits which were used for topping of the cake were stale and for oranges had a white skin as they were not peeled properly.
It was nowhere similar to what was displayed on the website and the choice of the fruits was just terrible. Will never be ordering from the site. I would recommend to contact the site before placing an order and verifying if they can deliver the exact product to the exact detail as displayed on the website.
jashanr
9/12/19
I've orderd cake flowers but I've got email given num isn't working when i called on given number it was working after that i enquire with live support girl name Ankita left conversation when i explain about my order than i called on *******510 I've explain everything and this guy switched off num and I've paid some good amount for this order. Moreover I don't care about money I didn't expect this $#*! from winni. I have one suggestion for you which money I've paid take in your ass and sleep all night!!! $#*!in frauders !!!!!!!
umashankars
9/9/19
One of the Worst Service and Worst Team. Useless team and they dont know proper english and dont know how to communicate to customer.
siddhanthk
9/9/19
Hi people just sharing my experience- if you have any occasion pl do buy from here, if you think they deliver on time pl order from here, if you think it is value for money pl order from here and in last the people are nice to talk to with pl go ahead. OHH ITS THE WORST did I say pl order hahahah never order believe you me guys the worts place to order anything from. INSTEAD GO AND GIFT IN PERSON TO YOUR LOVED ONES!
priyankac14
9/4/19
I am very disappointed with their service. They deliver products which are in bad condition then they send replacement after chasing them. They don't obey the timeline you gave them for delivery. I had a horrible experience where my Rakhi never got delivered and to make it worse when I chased customer service very cooly he wanted to shift his responsibility to me and asked me to chase with the courier people. Don't ever order from these guys.
mounikac2
8/30/19
Worst service.these ppl don't send gift or return back ur money. They are very frustrating. Worst customer service. Very disappointed. Spoils all the occasions.will never go with winni service again
sudeshnac
8/21/19
I ordered cake for my mom's birthday and they did 'not deliver the cake to my house instead they sent me a false confirmation of the cake being delivered. And everytime I called them the number was busy later they did not pick up so everytime I had to chat with someone over their Chat Service. This was such a disappointment, but the worst was when I asked them to refund my money they stopped responding !! I am no one to say weather to buy stuff from here or not but guys save yourself from disappointment...
I didnt read the reviews before ordering but please dont make the same mistake.It was a total Shame....
gauravc8
8/16/19
Hello everyone,

If by any chance you have come across this portal to check a review on winni, i would like to reconsider it so many times.

They are known for holding deliveries on a occasion date and send it at per their convenient. I would just like to share the recent experience where a guy who was supposed to deliver flower to my wife on anniversary have reached the other day. Through out the day nobody updated. Next day, they sent a mail that order will be delivered today. They have no courtesy to apologies and keep customer.

when i raised the issue with customer care, they had nothing else than saying sorry. I wasted my money and occasion here.
If you are reading this , there are multiple other option to surprise your loved ones. Dont waste and money here .

Even when i asked for my refund , customer care clearly refused
xy16
8/15/19
Worst customer service.The order shows completed but receiver didn't received it. You can not trust this service.
vineets8
8/8/19
They won't take any effort to deliver the cake..they will not refund the money..Avoid if you don't want to waste your money
shilpaj4
7/27/19
Service is pathetic...

Prices are too high and quality is low...

And I choose cake is different and i got different one ..then what is the meaning of choosing cake ?

And also delivery charge is 100 rs but i dont know excet time when they will deliver...

I called to customer service and they also don't know about delivery timings...

And I put birthday note and seriously someone written with their pathetic handwriting...I will never ever recommend this service
vithald
7/15/19
bad service , i order cake for my wife , it never reach at that time , no update from the website also , will not command any one
dp208
7/15/19
i ordered cake and flowers and also called customer service about the timing to deliver but they really spoiled my surprise by late delivery.

Very bad exp with the customer service, they are not in any mood to help you once you ordered.
They cant share you the number of the delivery boy to contact for status.
They can't change the address even if it was because they delayed the delivery.
They cant cancel the order even if it was there fault.
Overall dont use this site.. very bad exp for me..

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?