Review of Winni.in

189 reviews with 1 star

gauravc8
8/16/19

Hello everyone,

If by any chance you have come across this portal to check a review on winni, i would like to reconsider it so many times.

They are known for holding deliveries on a occasion date and send it at per their convenient. I would just like to share the recent experience where a guy who was supposed to deliver flower to my wife on anniversary have reached the other day. Through out the day nobody updated. Next day, they sent a mail that order will be delivered today. They have no courtesy to apologies and keep customer.

when i raised the issue with customer care, they had nothing else than saying sorry. I wasted my money and occasion here.
If you are reading this , there are multiple other option to surprise your loved ones. Dont waste and money here .

Even when i asked for my refund , customer care clearly refused

xy16
8/15/19

Worst customer service.The order shows completed but receiver didn't received it. You can not trust this service.

vineets8
8/8/19

They won't take any effort to deliver the cake..they will not refund the money..Avoid if you don't want to waste your money

shilpaj4
7/27/19

Service is pathetic...

Prices are too high and quality is low...

And I choose cake is different and i got different one ..then what is the meaning of choosing cake ?

And also delivery charge is 100 rs but i dont know excet time when they will deliver...

I called to customer service and they also don't know about delivery timings...

And I put birthday note and seriously someone written with their pathetic handwriting...I will never ever recommend this service

vithald
7/15/19

bad service , i order cake for my wife , it never reach at that time , no update from the website also , will not command any one

dp208
7/15/19

i ordered cake and flowers and also called customer service about the timing to deliver but they really spoiled my surprise by late delivery.

Very bad exp with the customer service, they are not in any mood to help you once you ordered.
They cant share you the number of the delivery boy to contact for status.
They can't change the address even if it was because they delayed the delivery.
They cant cancel the order even if it was there fault.
Overall dont use this site.. very bad exp for me..

sunilk53
7/13/19

I ordered a cake and bouquet combo yesterday(order no # 90711570243)...The items are delivered are very cheap and not as per the ordered one. We ordered Rich Chocolate Truffle Cake and delivered one was some creamy cake. We ordered Lovey Dovey Surprise Bouquet and delivered one was some cheap 5 piece rose bouquet. ON top of this customer care executives are totally unresponsive.

anjalis24
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it.
I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card.
Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers.
Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website.
WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake.
The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

abhishekc15
7/4/19

Ordered close to 10k order for various cake. They delivered rotten cake, when I asked for the refund, the denied citing T&C. Worst Experience.

Most the 5 star reviews are paid reviews. And few genuine good reviews are based on their luck. If you are unlucky, you will receive a 7 days old cake and can do nothing about it. They are extremely rude and don't bother about your experience.

Please don't fall for prey like me.

anjanap1
6/26/19

The worst online site to give order. I ordered the cake for my friends birthday but when they deliver the cake it was fully melted the birthday message was also not there. It kind of wasting of money it was not looking like cake at all when they delivered.. I cleared mailed and 3 times called them before you deliver please call me and don't come and give in the office reception but they didn't bother to call me... I will never ever order it from winni site in my life time... Last year I ordered the cake from floweraura it was quite better...

archanam8
6/21/19

I have placed an order for Father's Day, which was on 15th June and am yet to receive the status of the undelivered order even on the 22nd June, a week after it was placed.
Repeated mails and calls since the last few days but no status of the undelivered order or refund of my money. Do not order from this site and get your money blocked.

kabirk6
6/15/19

If you want to ruin your occasions order from Winni.
Found them online and ordered through their website. I am in London and the time i ordered i am struggling for everything. Have called them 100 times (literally 100 times) and either they dont respond or all the say is we are looking into it. Don't how the hell they are operating in different cities but they customer services and management are very poor.

niidhis
6/4/19

They cheat by giving excuses not delivering so that they can cut 30% of your money and refund only 70%

sreekanthv1
5/30/19

A cake was ordered for us on our marriage anniversary.

As we had to go out of station on that day, we called winni customer support in the morning itself (even before the order was prepared) and informed to postpone the delivery. They agreed to update the order immediately to postpone the delivery. However, they sent the delivery guy on the same day and did not deliver the cake.

Called their customer support multiple times to take corrective action on this, but of no use. If postponement is not possible, they should have told when I called them so that we could have made alternate arrangements.

Neither they delivered the cake, nor they refunded the money.

No point in ordering with such people and spoiling your occasions. Will never order from winni again.

venkatesha2
5/25/19

Please. Don't buy from winni i have order cank for my wife birthday from winni website they confirmed order but they have not delivery in an time next day morning they have delivered...very unprofessional...you know now they have given birthday massage they are written in the small paper and they charged for might night cake delivery charge 250 extra but they have not delivered i call them to refund my money they said with in 15days will refund it us almost 25 days got over still they are not refund....dont purchase from winni website.

divyad10
5/16/19

Very expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive expensive

tapsiei
5/14/19

I ordered flowers and a bamboo plant to be delivered in Delhi on 12th May 2019. The order status for # 90512524165 was updated to Delivered incorrectly on website portal. The order was never delivered!!!
I contacted Chat 3 times . The reps are neither responsive nor willing to listen to the issue.
Winni has not contacted me back. I have not even been offered a refund or delayed delivery of goods I rightfully ordered.

For a company that makes big promises on their website, they have no value or respect for customer satisfaction
------------
Update : I received another email from WINNI on May 15th that the order was Delivered. Another LIE from the company.
Finally they have agreed to refund the $ in 15-20 days! In this day and age , they take about 3 weeks to refund $.
Forget about customer satisfaction

sd334
5/14/19

This is a fraud company. Looks like the owner Sonali Gour, set it up to loot people and shoo off....The chat agent just said Hi and for last 45 minutes no response....and sadly all reviews are like that.

Below is the chat

Niharika Welcome to Winni!
How may I help you today?
want to check whats hapening with my order

**********

Its already 4:00PM is it going to get delivered or i have to fight for a refund

Are you there?

Whats happening .....no response for so long on Chat

Are you going to reply?

If you cannot arrange the delivery as promised by the agent on the call, then i want to cancel the same and i need a full refund.....

Winni has hired dumb people i guess ....... who dont know how to provide customer service

All reviews on Trustpilot are of complaints. I think I will have to take this company to Consumer Court

+30 minutes and still waiting for a response.

i'm keeping a record of call & chat to file a consumer complaint so the chat will remain on

coztalar
5/14/19

Guys please dont order from Winni, on 12th evening i ordered for a chocklate truffle cake for my wife birthday they have sent an other cake with a different personal message, these guys dont give you a refund nor they wont return the money , pathetic customer service, until now i didnt recieve cake nor money, dont go for it . There is a customer representative called Brijesh Bhatt one moron doesnt undertand the value of customer service nor gratitude. bad delivery i have complained in the national food forum as well. i will share in across on all forums. cant give them one also -

rajats20
5/13/19

It really bad to say you guys that you are cheater and you took my money. Money is not problem you spoiled all the plan what i prepared for my mother on mothers day. I order cake from Mangalore and delivery to Lucknow. order number 90512526863 for 13th May morning . but it is not delivered till now. if i am asking for cancellation and refund your $#*!ing call center guys is all the time saying not possible to cancel and will not give refund. costumer care number all the time is busy don''t know how big the company is that they cant deliver services on time. Guys please don''t trust these people and don''t order anything. try any other website like flower aura which is much more reliable.

shrutip7
5/12/19

We place cake order and haven't received any order, there is no contact number to contact, if we try to call them on contact number it's not reachable.
Please be careful before order anything,don't waste your time and money.

prernad2
5/12/19

Delivery was on time..
But when I received and opened it was surprised it was khichri not a cake!!!
Spoiled my occasion...

srikantha5
5/8/19

I have ordered on 5th of May 2019 and it was scheduled to deliver on 6th of May. And today is 08th of May. It is still not delivered.
When called the customer care, they are saying it will take 2 days. And when i called again they blocked my call.

fizam3
5/6/19

I sent it to my friend on her birthday . The cake was all damaged. The message on the cake was also written very shabbily

rashia3
5/5/19

Horrible experience, products what we're shown in the picture and what got delivered were so different.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?