WineVine-Imports reviews

Tel: 919-341-4279
info@winevine-imports.com

sarahh478
2/1/19

Ordered the Sea Turtles Double on the Rocks Glasses (set of 4) which should have included 4 glasses with 4 different turtle images on them. The set received was 4 glasses with the same turtle image.

Contacted customer service at the end of November for an exchange. They promptly emailed me back on 11/30/18 asking for a photo of what I received and stated that they would correct the mistake right away. I emailed a photo on 12/1/18. I didn't hear anything back, so I emailed asking for an update on 1/10/19. Still no response, so I went back to the website and left a message for customer service on 1/27/19. It's now 2/1/19 and I haven't heard anything back.

walkerr5
1/30/19

I ordered wine transport luggage from this merchant and never received item I ordered and paid through via PayPal.
I sent two emails to customer service and never heard back on the status of my order.
Close to a month has passed leading me to the resounding conclusion that this merchant is
DEFRAUDING PEOPLE

robp106
10/4/18

I ordered 2 items from winevineimports and my credit card was charged for the two items and for delivery. A week later I get a message saying the two items will be shipped from separate warehouses and that there will be two separate delivery fees. I replied back with a screenshot of my delivery charge that was already paid and said I'm not paying another fee. They responded shortly after with a refund email and now they will not answer my emails. My money was eventually refunded but what a horrible way to do business. I will never shop there again nor will I recommend them to anyone.

randym187
10/3/18

I received my wine barrel coffee table on Friday, September 28. I was on vacation when their delivery company, All Freight Trucking, tried to deliver the table. Upon my return, I so the note left on my door and called All Freight. I arranged for delivery on September 27 but it did not arrived. I called and they said it would arrive on September 28. I received it three hours after the delivery window they stated and had me leave a note on the door to drop deliver it at the door.
On October 3, WineVine.com charged my debit card $182 for storage fees at All Freight because I wasn't home to sign for it. I was on vacation in the Eastern Sierra and physically could not sign for a delivery. Signatures are only required by law for alcoholic beverages such as wine. This is a SCAM. Do not buy from WineVine.com!!!!!!!

heatherk79
4/29/18

So many choices, if you are ever in need of anything wine related this is the place to shop. My customer service experience was above average. I emailed them to get the sizing of the wine jail I was interested in, Steve immediately wrote me back and checked in with me after I received my item. My only wish is that they actually sold wine too... one could only hope!

waynep41
3/2/18

I purchased an item from them and it leaked the first time I used it (you are suppose to freeze it and wrap it around your body of wine and insert it in another zip around case to keep your wine/champagne cold). While opening the device at the restaurant the blue colored fluid leaked and luckily I was able to absorb the leak with a restaurant napkin. I tried contacting them via phone with no response and no call back after leaving my information. I then emailed them and it takes forever for them to respond. I'm still waiting for a resolution. Initially, when I placed my order I had the same problem. The item took a long time to receive and I called and left several messages and emailed them and finally got a lame response from them via email after a month long wait. That should have been the red flag. No one ever answers the phone. Disappointed with this company all the way around.

bn49
11/13/17

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago and can't get a hold of anyone (email no longer valid) as my order still shows "processing" on line. I've called and left voicemail and still no response.

garys218
7/23/17

Ordered bar stools on 6/30/17. Can't contact owner by phone and no return e mail. Talked to another customer on this site that had a similar issue which was finally rectified. Not sure what steps to take. But will be calling credit card company for direction

laurenk47
6/5/17

Very pleased with my experience at WineVine-Imports. They have a great selection of products and customer service made me feel like more than just a number. The wine barrel furniture I ordered looks like the stain color was custom matched for my home! They are extremely responsive, helpful, and friendly! I highly recommend this site.

rcn
5/2/17

Poor service, order not processed, no reason given, product to arrive 3 wks late, no apologies, etc. UNPROFESSIONAL

timw113
4/21/17

Purchased 4 wine barrel bar stools. They look amazing, excellent craftsmanship and design. Wish l had a bigger bar so l could purchase more stools. Thanks again. P.S. great customer service.

kurta15
8/26/16

Thank you Wine Vine Imports for taking care of me so fast. I was in a pinch while traveling with an old wine luggage bag that failed. Wine Vine took an order for me and had it shipped to my hotel overnight. Great service, I'm extremely happy with the new product and service I was given. Being in the wine industry I will certainly recommend this website to my colleagues and will buy from them again in the future. Cheers!

dickt16
9/26/15

I ordered four wine glasses. I was very pleased with how quickly I received them. However, one had a chip in the rim making it dangerous to use. I emailed them about it - no response. I called them about it and got a recording that they must be helping someone else, so leave a message. I saw it as a bad sign they did not put me in cue. I left a full message - still no response. I guess I will just do with 3 wine glasses for the price of four. Have learned my lesson about dealing with this company - NEVER AGAIN!

alanr28
11/15/14

Couldn't be happier with my wine credenza (http://www.winevine-imports.com/siena-wine-credenza-with-two-28-bottle-touchscreen-wine-refrigerators) that I purchased from WineVine-Imports. The item arrived in perfect condition with no issues. The white glove delivery they provided was very professional. If you want to purchase quality wine products, this is the way to go. The people at WineVine-Imports are knowledgeable, which is nice to have when making a high-end purchase.

angelac26
9/24/14

Great site for wine furniture! I ordered a wine barrel coffee table and love it. It exceeded my expectations. Customer service helped me with the decision process and even notified me of an active coupon code. Will shop here again.

erinb18
4/8/14

I ordered the wine barrel Lazy Susan and absolutely loved it! It was exactly what I was looking for, and have already gotten so many compliments on it. I love the fact that it was made from a real wine barrel, and not just constructed to look like one.

After receiving mine, I decided to order one for a gift but needed rush shipping. Adam and Nicole were extremely helpful and responsive, and are making sure that I receive this gift in time for a very special event.

I have had such a great experience with Wine Vine Imports, and I will definitely be ordering from them again! I've also recommended them to my friends.

ronb26
8/7/13

I had purchased many very cool items from this company there really have the best selection and excellent prices for the value. Unfortunately do to a shipping error the items did not make it in time for the event that we had planned. What I was so impressed about was that they took the items back with NO hassle. They were courteous, and helpful even though I was returning the items. MORE company's should run t like this one. I would highly recommend them for all of your wine needs.

michaelr71
7/14/13

This site is fantastic! I take advantage of their email promotions all the time. Great prices and holiday promotions!! I've been ordering from this company from years. Great customer service, timely deliveries and quality products.

cherylw11
6/24/13

Oh wow! We got our wine barrel & it was worth every bit of the wait! Thank you for your excellent customer service. Your staff has been extremely responsive & we will recommend your company to any friends and family that inquire about our beautiful piece of furniture!

darleneb6
3/19/13

I have ordered twice from this wonderful merchant and been thrilled both times. Both times I found a rare, difficult to find item that no one else had, but THEY did. And they were so easy to order from, shipped lightning quickly and were extremely prompt and ultra-professional in their communications. I knew exactly when they processed my order, when they shipped it and received it beautifully packed and safely, much quicker than I expected. I wrote them back to "sing their praises," and I'm definitely singing them now! This is a merchant you can absolutely trust and love!

richs16
2/6/13

Flashy website with no substance or support. Phone is not answered....ever. Ordered an engraved mug before christmas, with delivery promised by 12/20. Little feedback until shpping status changed after new years. Item arrived weeks late and WAS NOT EVEN ENGRAVED!!! Begin calling and emails - no response. Restarted mail/pnone campaign > 6 weeks after product was due.

skipb
8/13/12

I emailed to present a problem we've had with glasses cracking within the etching. Nicole immediately responded. With the information she requested from me, she immediately dealt with the issue by sending replacement glasses. Her solution was way beyond what we had in mind. When the replacements arrive, we will drink a toast to her. Thank you, Nicole!

leep5
4/11/12

A pleasant experience. I ordered a wine barrel table from the site. I received a phone call from customer service saying that because I lived in such a rural area, my table would require additional shipping. She was very pleasant, even when explaining that not as good news, so much so that I had no problems with keeping my order. The table is great quality as well! Kudos!

randyb5
6/10/11

Beware of this site. I purchased a bench for a deal at $238 rather than $299 because their terms very clearly stated Free Shipping.

Credit card was charged immediately, which is not kosher. After 2-3 emails and no response , I called them and was bluntly told shipping was not free- read the terms. I had printed the original web page and receipt which clearly showed free shipping and $0 for shipping on the receipt. I then pulled up the updated web page and of course the free shipping was gone.

They then finally sent me a shipping quote for almost $300, more than the item cost. Ridiculous. I called them again, finally got a representative who did cancel the order, but only after telling me that they had never offered free shipping on the item.

This appears to be a local company, who is taking orders for items delivered directly from the manufacturer and has no clue what it takes to really run such a business. I would not have minded as much if they were honest and told me so, but to tell me I made the mistake when it was their issue means I will never use them again.

Questions? Get answers from the WineVine-Imports staff and other customers.

WineVine-Imports?