WholesaleArtsFrames reviews

Tel: 818-255-1400
info@wholesaleartsframes.com

pamelam270
11/22/18

Started a new hobby and needed canvass stretching frames that can be custom sized, that would not break the bank! These guys totally made it happen, Their prices are GREAT, shipping is a bit high....BUT the cost plus shipping for 20 frames was less than 4 frames elsewhere and was flexible in size! Will be ordering more soon! Fast shipping! 4 framed pics below.

carolinet54
11/10/18

Everything you would need to make some great art and to display it professionally in an art gallery or just your house. Everything went smoothly when ordering.

ameliar31
10/13/18

I received my canvases a week ago. I am very pleased with everything. The paintings are magnificent and smell so good. When I opened the box, I was surprised by the painting. It looked even better than I expected.

meredithm24
2/7/18

I found them online and was hesitant at first to send my treasured travel canvases in to be stretched but process but seamless! They quickly answered all my questions, pricing was 1/3 of all other quotes I received locally and I had my finished artwork back within 2 weeks! Highly recommend

monab28
1/12/18

Received the canvases today. As a first time customer, to let you know that I could not be more pleased! When I opened the box the smell of freshly cut wood used to build the frame to stretch the canvas over, wafted out. The quality is fabulous & I'm happy that I took a chance. I've been commissioned by someone to do a piece so I took a huge risk ordering online from a company I knew nothing about for this large 30X40 piece. And I bundled in order to get a better deal so I have canvases on hand now for other projects. I've only painted for myself or as gifts. So I am nervous but excited to sell a piece. So thank you for providing such a quality product that will allow my art to shine. The only reason for a less than perfect rating is that shipping was over $50.

loranf1
10/2/17

Wholesale Arts & Frames offers the best art supplies and frames at the lowest prices anywhere in the United States. My art studio is in Seattle, WA and yet when I need to purchase any art supplies or frames or have any framing or stretching jobs completed, I always ship my canvases to Wholesale Arts & Frames in North Hollywood, CA. Their shipping prices are extremely reasonable and their work is excellent and done very quickly.

debbies162
9/3/17

I had placed several orders for pre-stretched canvas and 25% where irregulars so I had submitted a review and they had responded and apologized and and they said they will go thru them before they ship them out to me. This time I ordered 160 pieces and only 2 was a little 'edgy' but I can fix that very easily. I love that they come with the removable plastic bag that I can re-use again! Thank-you customer service for keeping your word. I will order from you again soon!

vernet17
6/21/17

I have ordered from them many times. Totally satisfied. When I did have an issue with a shipment , they took responsibility and corrected it to my satisfaction. The frames that I purchased were specialty frames. They explained that it takes longer for some of the special frames. I have no problem with that. I plan accordingly. I highly recommend Wholesale Arts Frames.

Tip for consumers: Plan for their lead times if ordering specialty frames.

latifj
5/3/17

I placed an order on 4/25/17 and when it did not arrive by 5/3/17 I called to find out why. I was told that it was shipped today on 5/3/17. This is what I get for paying $20 for shipping on an item that cost less than $25. I consider this outrageous.

carolyns81
3/24/17

I highly recommend Wholesale Arts Frames in North Hollywood, CA. They are a great frame company providing excellent quality frames with excellent customer service. They truly care about customers and make you feel valued. I recently ordered several 4" ornate wood frames and they are beautiful with excellent quality. When I ordered the frames, I read the website disclaimer saying the lead time would be a few weeks but I definitely can tell you that it is worth it. The frames are gorgeous! Also, when I had a problem with one order, they worked quickly to make things better and treated me with so much respect and kindness. I definitely plan to order more frames with Wholesale Arts Frames in North Hollywood, CA.

suer60
3/15/17

The frames I got were beautiful, well made and had a flawless finish. I am very, very pleased. I hope to do lots more business with them.

jc249
10/27/16

otally dis-satisfied with the service, I placed an order 2 weeks ago and I have not even received a reply (3 emails directly to the company about shipping status). It appears they sell out of stock items and do not reply to emails. Very poor customer service and inventory status, it is the first and last time I am purchasing from the business. I kindly requested them to inform me of the out of stock items and forward my shipment as is and refund me the rest of the purchase.

yvonnep11
10/27/16

I like to thank the Wholesale Arts and Frames Team Member ,who contacted me about my order..they really value the buyer,they refunded my total order ,shipped it ,gave me a 30 $ store credit,and i am humbled ,thank you for caring enough about my order that you went above and beyond ...IMpressed.....There are no words i can think of other than Thank You!
Customer For Life! Yvonne

zenam
3/11/16

Very satisfied with the pre-stretched canvas I ordered. I was skeptical because it's a fairly large size (30x40) but it arrived with no damage whatsoever. It's extremely well built too! Shipping time was reasonable as well. This has become my go-to for canvases! Thank you!!

rahulm8
10/26/15

Nice product and varieties of product

kenk24
12/26/14

Have ordered from them on 3 occasions. All previous orders were satisfactory, most recent order for $556.94, was not shipped for nearly a month. Order Placed on November 27th and not shipped until December 19th. I placed phone calls, and used their online messaging system to inquire why they had immediately charged me but not shipped the product. They simply ignored my inquiries (no email, phone call or message system responses at all). Too bad they were a good supplier but they handled my most recent order horribly, unless they respond with some type of apology I won't be giving them any more business.

Response from Sylvia B., WholesaleArtsFrames Representative
We have emailed and apologized several times. Our website states that certain wood frames may take 10-15 business days to produce. In this case some of the frames were damaged in transit from the manufacturer.

In an effort to provide the best quality we had to reorder the damaged items, which unfortunately caused a delay. We apologize , but that was the best solution.

We Recommend ordering any of our Polystyrene frames since we manufacture them in house in 2-4 days.

We'll be happy to do anything within reason to satisfy our customers.
rogerp18
8/7/14

I now have WholesaleArtsFrames doing all my prints the work is fantastic!!! The profit margin for my business has reached a all time high using this exceptional company. To see the quality visit my web site- historicalart.net -the prints are selling great-what more can I say????

francesn3
8/4/14

Thank you all so very much for your excellent service! My first order arrived in unusable condition. You re-shipped right away, didn't argue, didn't delay either, and now I have a really nice canvas that will work well for me! I'll be sure to pass your name along to my artist friends!
Thanks again,
Frances G. Naquin

bobh56
5/29/14

We used to buy from another supplier up until last year , but were looking for a better source.

After searching the internet for a while , we found wholesale art&frames. At first we were surprised by the low prices (much lower than any other company we could find), so we decided to make a small test order -which turned out fine.

joeb111
4/19/14

I ordered matboard and backings.
+Very good prices on the matboard, best I found on the web.
- Limited color options.
- Will kill you with shipping cost.

I'll shop around next time.

Response from Sylvia B., WholesaleArtsFrames Representative
We are proud to offer the BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: http://www.wholesaleartsframes.com/BestPriceGuarantee.htm

Our price is ALWAYS THE LOWEST IN THE U.S and we beat any written offer.

We apologize if the shipping seemed high- we just charge actual UPS rates.

Do not fall victim to other companies who offer free shipping, but charge you at least twice as much for the goods.

We will gladly email the customers invoice for anyone to see that our price (even with the shipping) is the lowest in the U.S!
michaell82
12/12/13

I love this place. I've been buying my frames from them for a few years now, and I always get great quality at a great price. I shopped around all of Southern California and no one has the selection at the prices they offer. I am fortunate that I can pick up my orders in person, it saves me on shipping costs, and if I have any questions they are very helpful, often bringing out samples to show that I can take home. I usually get the antique gold wood frames, but I just tried the new black polystyrene they offer and I am very happy with it (and so are my clients).

Michael

michellet21
9/9/13

I have been buying canvas prints and stretcher bars from wholesale arts and frames for the last few years. I am very happy with the quality of the product and their customer service. Buying from them has saved my small business $1000.00 of dollars. My orders ship on time and when ever I have a question they are very helpful and responsive.

nickelr
8/14/13

Hi, my name is Rogers Nickel. I recently purchased a picture molding frame from Wholesale Arts Frames. I loved their finishing and the patterns were really nice. I wish to order another set of my paintings for my home.
Thanks.

christinef4
7/10/13

We've had a great history with this business and I think maybe people's expectations are a little high for the prices. We order stretcher bars and digital printing canvas and have always been happy with the processing time, shipping time and the product. Yes, some of the bars are warped but if you let them know, they will include replacements in the next order for free. Also, their canvas prices are unbeatable. We get HP canvas at cost and the canvas off this website is still cheaper. It's a little thinner, but it still does the job.

jeffm49
6/13/13

On a trip to Moab, UT we captured a great image of an old rusted out Dodge that we wanted to have reproduced as a gallery wrap giclee. We priced it out locally and the post processed giclee would have cost $600. We did our due deligence and we were fortunate enough to find wholesaleartsframes.com. I just received the picutre today and it far exceeds my expectations for close to 75% less. The piece came well wrapped and protected and the image of the old car was outstanding. The quality was excellent and I am very pleased with my purchase and I will certainly use this website in the future for any of my art needs. Thank you.

Most orders are shipped in 1-4 work days and delivered 1-6 work days after that. Special orders (some wood frames\custom items\canvas prints) may take longer -as listed our website. Any questions-Please email us at info@wholesaleartsframes.com or call us 818 255 1400.

Waiting # weeks with no Status Change or email response... Awaiting Shipment

By J C.

Hi Rene! Thank you for writing. How many do you need? I have the price for you on this link: https://www.wholesaleartsframes.com/1-modern-wood-frames-8x10/ Feel free to call us at 818-255-1400 or email us at info@wholesaleartsframes.com Thank You!

By Sylvia B., WholesaleArtsFrames Representative

Please email us at info@wholesaleartsframes.com or call us 818 255 1400. We will provide immediate help.

By Sylvia B., WholesaleArtsFrames Representative

Questions? Get answers from the WholesaleArtsFrames staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WholesaleArtsFrames