Review of BigFrame

Tel: 615-750-5972
artsample@bigeframe.com

rochellep5
1/1/16

The quality is beautiful but my husbands gift to me was not really practical since I am not real handy with the computer work.Lots of work downsizing photos to fit.I can never get the photo to fill in the whole frame.I have had digital frames for years and have never had to pay someone to download pictures for me.So $700 frame plus a couple hundred in paying someone every time I want to add pictures.

janetteb
7/23/12

I love my 19" and 22", which you would think you only need one for family photos, but I run music videos on the living room one and all my family photos (over a 2000) on the dining room one. They have larger frames that I was going to get one for my parents.

stacyt
7/11/08

largest digital picture frames with high resolution - I bought the 22 inch LCD to display my photos and I have to say the image is wonderful and the resolution is also the highest around right now. The only drawback is the mounting options. The extension cord stick out of the back and there is no way to mount it flush against a wall. I called the company and they will put a VESA mount on it for you for free, so if that is a concern, give them a call. Otherwise it is a great product. Note there are some funny looking holes on the top of the picture frame, I think they need it for heat control or something.

Questions? Get answers from the BigFrame staff and other customers.

BigFrame?